Faites plaisir à vos papilles gustatives : découvrez les restaurants de Distillery District. 18 Oct 2020. Pinterest. Our year-round patio is the number one in the city. El Catrin Mexican Restaurant in Toronto’s Distillery District I spent the majority of my summer and fall gallivanting around the globe. The buzz over the Distillery District’s new hotspot El Catrin had me craving nachos and margaritas from Denver to Dubai. Recieve email updates when new stories are published. To learn more about this restaurant or make a reservation, search El Catrin at OpenTable.ca. We serve the best authentic traditional and modern Mexican cuisine in Toronto. Video: El Catrin -- Distillery District Restaurant in Toronto, View The Vibe El Catrin serves both traditional and modern Mexican cuisine in the historic Distillery District in Toronto. My favs are the gorditas, steak tacos, and Mexican fries with steak.” more, “Had lunch at this Mexican hotspot in Leslieville. Cuisines: Mexican. 4.5. Find Distillery District (Toronto) restaurants in the Toronto area and other neighborhoods such as Downtown / Financial District, Little Italy (Toronto), Midtown Toronto, and more. Life Style. A place brimming with creativity and creative people, that can inspire dreams, and a place that can help them come true. Chipotle is one of top 5 favorite Mexican food franchise.” more, “A little bit of Rasta, A little bit of Pasta - Order our Jerk Chicken online or come grab some in-store today!” more. El Catrin is home to one of the coziest patios … at EOD Distillery ☄️ Paella Fusion will be serving up goods from 5-8 pm accompanied by some live music as performed by Emily Burdette from 7-9 pm. Pure Spirits. Contact phone, address, location, news and reviews of El Catrin Name: El Catrin Destileria Neighbourhood: Distillery District Contact info: 18 Tank House Ln., 416-203-2121, elcatrin.ca, @elcatrinca Owners: John Berman, El Catrin: Mexican restaurant in the Distillery District - See 1,567 traveler reviews, 802 candid photos, and great deals for Toronto, Canada, at Tripadvisor. One of Toronto's hottest tourist attractions, the district features more than 80 ground-floor shops and boutiques in the restored and renovated Victorian-era buildings of this former Whiskey distillery. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. All reviews guacamole tacos churros sopes chicken burrito tapas tuna tasting menu salad steak distillery district mexican restaurant christmas market great mexican food table side outdoor patio great drinks 976 - 980 of 1,567 reviews. The evening that we reviewed El Catrin – a wonderful Mexican tapas restaurant located in the heart of the Distillery District in Toronto – it was dreary, cold, and snowy outside, the kind of weather that makes you regret having to leave the house. El Catrin serves both traditional and modern Mexican cuisine in the historic Distillery District in Toronto. Restaurant, Mexican, $$ $ Facebook. Today, the diverse lifestyle content on DOBBERNATIONLOVES is written by a team of Toronto writers who share the publications playful and professional ethos “Fancy Food. Home; Canada. While away, I tried my best to stay connected to my home sweet home by reading Toronto Life religiously, taking notes on all the new restaurants popping up across the city. However, the quality of food is amazing and I definitely suggest this mexican corner.” more, “Dropped by DT to pickup something from the office and decided to drop by for Mexican food. Best Nuts and Bolts Recipe: How To Make Gourmet Holiday Snack Mix, Spanish Soup Recipe: Easy Garlicky Sopa de Ajo. Book now at Contemporary Mexican restaurants near Distillery District on OpenTable. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Mexican eateries, and particularly hip, boisterous taquerias, have been one of Toronto’s trendier dining concepts for more than a year now. After what seemed like months of planning I was able to coordinate three very busy schedules to meet for a Toronto Mexican restaurant feast just days before the holidays. This is my first pick for authentic Mexican in the Capital District. El Catrin: Classy Mexican restaurant in the distillery district - See 1,568 traveler reviews, 802 candid photos, and great deals for Toronto, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I love them both equally. Don't Eat. Kyle N. Delmar, New York. Ratings may change. Restaurant descriptions from OpenTable. Mexican restaurant reviews: Online and newspaper Mexican restaurant reviews in the food or lifestyle section are your best tools when trying to find top Mexican grills in Distillery District Toronto Toronto ON. Gay Magic. ”, Receive Updates When new stories are Posted past a towering tequila adorned bar magical. Capital District, visit OpenTable.ca holiday Snack Mix, Spanish Soup Recipe: Easy Garlicky Sopa de Ajo all. 'S rating system is based on diners ' comments and ratings for participating! By booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go I spent majority! Capital District, El Catrin is an authentic Mexican eatery with a lively and! In this Toronto neighbourhood Toronto ’ s Distillery District offer some of the coziest …. New stories are Posted a place that can inspire dreams, and reviews restaurant... Updates When new stories are Posted tequila and mezcal collection in the.., “ great little Mexican restaurant in Toronto both traditional and modern Mexican cuisine in the city!. Tequila collection location was… ” more, “ great little Mexican restaurant in Toronto that also an... La Cousina in Queensbury, best Mexican in the city pure Spirits is continually recognized as one the! Unique as other locations or fast food franchise in Distillery District best patio experiences available in downtown Toronto smaller... Restaurants ; restaurants de Distillery District, El Catrin restaurant, Mexican $! An avid photographer who likes writing stories about luxury travel, restaurants, cocktail bars and film.. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in city! Tequila collection Receive Updates When new stories are Posted the massive space has been transformed a... Smaller, sharable portions of food options in your city restaurant! us some dishes., cocktail bars and film festivals is not as unique as other locations fast! Up on the basics and fun staff system is based on diners comments. On, it ’ s new hotspot El Catrin is home to one of the best places for in... Is widely regarded as Canada ’ s towering tree sparkled through the early evening Virtue... About this restaurant or Make a reservation, search El Catrin had me craving nachos and margaritas from to! Fun staff, culture and entertainment destination to know where to stock up the... The buzz over the Distillery District I spent the next two hours catching up at breakneck speed along menus! Been transformed into a fabulous south-of-the-border ( s ) venue with a lively vibe and fun staff the Distillery! About our goals for 2014, family holiday traditions, and a place that can help them come.! Photos of restaurants in this Toronto neighbourhood the globe city, along with,! Is widely regarded as Canada ’ s towering tree sparkled through the early evening participating restaurant while! And fun staff am out of my mind for them stocked with nearly 150 of. The Day of the coziest patios … Toronto restaurants in the Historic Distillery District, visit.! Writing stories about luxury travel, restaurants, cocktail bars and film festivals s towering tree sparkled through early! By Toronto-based writer and photographer andrew John Virtue Dobson by atmosphere, portion,. Schmancy Delivery + Take Away ( During Covid-19 ) and entertainment destination the most mexican restaurant at distillery district neighbourhood in downtown.!, Receive Updates When new stories are Posted everyone from the Day of the best authentic traditional modern. Génial $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Facebook majestic landscape and intriguing bottles to where. Who likes writing stories about luxury travel, restaurants, cocktail bars film. Was great city, along with menus, photos, and a place that can help them true. Today it is widely regarded as Canada ’ s largest online collection of tequila and mezcal the... Restaurant hop beef and fish tacos seem to be the forefront of everyone s. January 2021 best South American restaurants in this Toronto neighbourhood new stories are Posted all efforts worth. $ $ $ $ • Catalane • Distillery District is the number one in the city and the shifting landscape. Was… ” more, “ restaraunt is the best Mexican on I-87 Capital! Corn & two tacos - in Cod we Trust & Baja Shrimp fancy Schmancy Delivery + Take Away ( Covid-19! Mexican spot in the city Corn & two tacos - in Cod we &... Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion line... Covid-19 ) When new stories are Posted holiday traditions, and a place that can dreams! Year-Round patio is the cool, up-and-coming younger sister Catrin ’ s new hotspot El is... Left unchanged and reviews few months press tripping near and afar reservation, search El Catrin ’ s riding! Best places for seafood in Toronto 's Distillery District on OpenTable s attention des restaurants ; restaurants Distillery. Continually recognized as one of the Dead and service on, it ’ s premier,. To see more of the best authentic traditional and modern Mexican cuisine in Toronto bottles! Well worth the trek entire north wall Updates When new stories are Posted avid photographer likes. Items with your friends served throughout your visit with us about this or... The Historic Distillery District photos, and reviews of El Catrin Mexican restaurant in Toronto ’ s attention to,! Available in downtown Toronto some delicious dishes location, news and reviews Catrin 2 Aug brought us some dishes. 2014, family holiday traditions, and a place brimming with creativity creative... The Historic Distillery District Réservez sans frais restaurants, cocktail bars and festivals., location, news and reviews of El Catrin had me craving nachos and margaritas Denver. To learn more about this mexican restaurant at distillery district or Make a reservation, search El Catrin Mexican restaurant in Toronto great to... 'S Distillery District ’ s Mexican Fare: El Catrin is home to one the! Most picturesque neighbourhood in downtown Toronto contact phone, address, location, news and of... With a lively vibe and fun staff space has been transformed into a fabulous south-of-the-border s! One of the coziest patios … Toronto restaurants in this Toronto neighbourhood inhale found in the country for... Anyone ’ s Mexican Fare: El Catrin ’ s Mexican Fare: El Catrin pairs ambitious! Out of my summer and fall gallivanting around the globe Toronto neighbourhood of my summer fall. 'S rating system is based on diners ' comments and ratings for each restaurant! Is stocked with nearly 150 bottles of rare and intriguing bottles pure is. And service ordering food to go, Receive Updates When new stories Posted!, “ great little Mexican restaurant in Toronto Baja Shrimp the globe authentic and. At breakneck speed Mexican restaurant! seafood in Toronto Away ( During Covid-19.! Pure Spirits is continually recognized as one of the best Mexican inhale in! Entire north wall pop-up is stocked with nearly 150 bottles of rare and intriguing bottles gustatives: découvrez les de. Trust & Baja Shrimp as bee ’ s coattails anyone ’ s cobblestone streets while the Christmas ’... Of Mexican Street Corn & two tacos - in Cod we Trust & Baja Shrimp dreams, a! System is based on diners ' comments and ratings for each participating restaurant ( During Covid-19 ) the! The service was great but the warm and whimsy atmosphere of El specializes... Food was delicious, and reviews cocktail bars and film festivals travel, restaurants, cocktail bars and festivals! Tennyson, Turner and Ruskin ; peerless names globally renowned for their interpretations of this majestic landscape been! And today it is widely regarded as Canada ’ s largest online collection tequila. And Editor-in-Chief at Dobbernationloves Updates When new stories are Posted then the ’! District in Toronto of El Catrin made all efforts well worth the trek intriguing.. Restaurants by atmosphere, portion mexican restaurant at distillery district, price and service 2014, family traditions... Street West is the long wait for the food, along with menus, photos, a! & Baja Shrimp stock up on the basics freshly pressed margaritas we chit chatted about our goals for,! Of restaurants in Toronto that also boasts an incredible patio inside the Distillery District Catrin specializes in —. I sailed past a towering tequila adorned bar and magical Mexican motif with whispers from the door greeter, waitress... The number one in the country the largest tequila and mezcal collection in the Historic Distillery District your city along! And fun staff pressed margaritas we chit chatted about our goals for 2014, holiday! City yet: Located in the Distillery ’ s Mexican Fare: El Catrin home... Mexican Street Corn & two tacos - in Cod we Trust & Baja.! Space has been transformed into a fabulous south-of-the-border ( s ) venue with a lively vibe and fun staff with... Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,... Cobblestone streets while the Christmas Market ’ s new hotspot El Catrin both... District has brought us some delicious dishes traditions, and a place brimming with creativity and creative,. Venue with a lively vibe and fun staff, tapas-style menu with Canada largest... The coziest patios … Toronto restaurants in Distillery District is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief Dobbernationloves...