Avantone - Mixcube Matched Pair In Stock: Sam Ash Edison View All Items At This Location. 1 stars 0. Subscribe to our Newsletter for the latest pro audio news and exclusive deals. This product has been discontinued. The description of MK4 ultralite cohesive warmth sounds similar to what I experience with Apogee Element 24 (same dac chips I believe).. I have just received an Apogee Element 24 as an upgrade from my Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad. The DLX24 is a loudspeaker controller designed to provide the key elements that help ensure optimal loudspeaker system performance and management in a variety of live sound and fixed installation applications. Any Mac Core Audio compatible application MXL … Apogee GROOVE USB Portable Audio Interface $ 369. Free shipping on many Apogee items! When I was deciding I narrowed it down to the Presonus Quantum 2626, Apogee Element 24, or UA Apollo Twin X Duo. Apogee Element 24 – Price @ Sweetwater: Desktop Thunderbolt interface with 2 mic preamps, 1 headphone connector, and 2 analog inputs with 4 analog outputs. Ease of Use. Add to cart. Used Apogee Element 24 Audio Interface Gear returned in mint condition. The Wow Factor. Search. Rating and Reviews: Apogee Element 24. … Hey there! I bought this unit as an upgrade from an older discontinued model from another brand. .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? The Element series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O MK II, ensemble Thunderbolt and groove and puts it into simple form factors. Discontinued. EB537 View Pricing. DISCONTINUED EDDIE BAUER® VERTICAL FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES' JACKET. Sign in | Register | Wishlist | Contact Us; Free Shipping on $99 and up! Find all your Apogee needs at FrontEndAudio.com. Elements [DISCONTINUED] Teen Fiction. Element 24 is perfect for the independent musician recording with 1 or 2 inputs at a time who wants the best possible sound quality, lowest latency and high quality performance. I have just received an Apogee Element 24 as an upgrade from my Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad. Value. Sound Quality. ET usually ship the same business day. Been waiting for a big discount on premium plugins from Apogee? Factory Discontinued - Limited Stock. * See Details. Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? Whether you are recording powerful drums, dynamic vocals or delicate strings, you need a premium mic preamp to capture the … Annual stock financials by MarketWatch. Order in. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. It was an entry level interface. Now is the time! The description of MK4 ultralite cohesive warmth sounds similar to what I experience with Apogee Element 24 (same dac chips I believe).. Price Match Overview Features Spec Manufacturer Videos Apogee Element 24. Moderate degree of colour variation. Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. Our price £489.00 £407.50. Front End Audio, Your Ultimate Pro Audio Dealer . No discernible latency, sounds great, and works perfectly. Review Apogee Electronics Element 46 If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Related products available now: ... Apogee Digital Element 24 Audio Interface From Apogee. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. Apogee ONE iOS Audio Interface for iPad and MAC $ 459. It is intended to be the last device in the signal chain before the power amplifier(s). Features. Reviews. Get the guaranteed best price on Audio Interfaces like the Apogee Element 24 Audio Interface at Musician's Friend. Details. For the full feature list check out the Rode website but this thing is stacked. Element 24 is perfect for the independent musician recording with 1 or 2 inputs at a time who wants the best possible … Using a different machine to drive the 18i8 solved the problem. DISCONTINUED ATC™ PTECH® FLEECE … Apogee Element 24. This Product is Discontinued. Apogee Dealer Locator. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at an unprecedented price for Apogee gear. 321120. Add to Compare; Sale. Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … 12x14 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 4 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion . Your tracks will sound amazing and mixing your project will be easier. Apogee Jam Plus Portable USB Instrument Input and Output $ 269. Add to cart. 2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars Every … Learn More. Add to Compare; DISCONTINUED COAL HARBOUR® PREMIER INSULATED SOFT SHELL JACKET. The DLX24 is a loudspeaker controller designed to provide the key elements that help ensure optimal loudspeaker system performance and management in a variety of live sound and fixed installation applications. B1022 View Pricing. 4.75 /5. Buy Apogee Electronics Element 46 12x14 Thunderbolt Audio I/O Box for Mac featuring High-Quality AD/DA Conversion, 24-Bit / 192 kHz, Boutique-Quality Microphone Preamps, 4x Analog Inputs & 6x Analog Outputs, Word Clock Input and Output, Thunderbolt Connection to Mac, Includes Apogee Control Software. Immersive Touch Screen Interface. Apogee Element 24 Oakville / Halton Region Yesterday. true. Recording through an Element ensures you will minimize unwanted noise and maximize the signal quality. thats why i want advice is it a good investment for me to get maybe a Element 24 or the Quantum 2. Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? . Apogee Element 46 12×14 Thunderbolt Audio Interface $ 1579. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. The Apogee Element 24 is a 10-in and 12-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove interfaces. Thunderbolt connectivity provides low-latency performance (as low as 1.41ms round-trip) and incredible stability. Add to Compare; DISCONTINUED ATC™ FELT TABLET SLEEVE. 5 stars 2. Air. 4 stars 2. View more Multi-Channel View more from Apogee. Used for only a few home recordings. 1 Meter Micro-B to Lightning Cable for MiC Plus, Jam Plus, & Hype MiC, AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit, 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps, Apogee FX Rack and DualPath hardware DSP recording workflow*, Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac, Element Control Software provides complete hardware control, Element Control Mobile App for iOS provides wireless remote control, Works with Apogee Control – hardware remote (Sold separately), Hardware control integrated directly into Logic Pro X, Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer, Computer: Thunderbolt-equipped Mac (iMac, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro), Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB recommended, Connection: Any available Thunderbolt port*, Universal Power Supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable. Learn more. That being said, I’ve owned the Apogee Duet 1, Duet 2, Quartet, Apogee Element, and most recently, the Apogee Ensemble. Apogee Element 24 vs. UA Apollo Twin MkII Duo - Please Help! Get the lowest price on the Apogee Duet Audio Interface. EB225 View Pricing. Easily assembles and converts your Element 24 into a 19" rack mountable unit. The Apogee Element 46 includes four combination XLR/Jack preamps and features Apogee… 8: PreSonus AudioBox iOne – Price @ Amazon: … DISCONTINUED EDDIE BAUER® MICRO FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES' JACKET. The Element 24 also uses Apogee's superior clocking technology for optimum performance of your digital audio system. Discontinued. $379.99. Amazing thunderbolt audio interface for mac, with original box and materials. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. . Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. Add to Compare; Sale. Availability: Discontinued. Inside this plain black box: two pristine mic preamps with 75 dB of clean gain, pristine Apogee AD/DA conversion up to 192kHz/24-bit, and Thunderbolt speed. Element Series macOS Mojave (10.14): Compatible; Ensemble Thunderbolt macOS Mojave (10.14): Compatible ; Ensemble FireWire (2006) macOS Mojave (10.14): Not Supported Ensemble Firewire users … Apogee Jam Plus Portable USB Instrument Input and Output $ 269. Apogee's Element 24 is a Thunderbolt audio I/O box for Mac. I ended up going with the Presonus and I love it. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. Filter. The Apogee Element 24 has two combination XLR/Jack preamps with Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture that dynamically controls the gain and deliver superior bandwidth and low distortion. Water. Apogee Element 88 $ 1,495.00. click to enlarge; click to enlarge; Available Colours. Order in. The Apogee Element 24 offers 10×12 of audio I/O for Mac, well suited for producers, engineers, bands, or anyone looking for professional-quality conversion. Ease of Use. Turns out that was causing a ground loop that not even a balanced connection could solve completely. per page. The Apogee Element 24 is a 10-in and 12-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in … Manufacturer Support. User Ratings. Since receiving the Element 24, I have discovered that Apogee has recently released the Symphony Desktop, which seems very impressive. Add to cart. Included with the kit is a Torx Key and Mounting Screws. Apogee … … $399.99. Add to Wish List Add to … Apogee Enterprises Inc. So . Rating and Reviews: Apogee Element 24. Apogee - Element 24 In Stock: Sam Ash Edison View All Items At This Location. 7: RME Fireface UCX – Price @ Amazon: Desktop/half-rack space USB and Firewire interface, with 2 mic preamps, 1 headphone connector, and 8 analog inputs with 6 outs. Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is not permitted on the Gearslutz forums... we would appreciate it very much if … Discontinued . I record to tape regularly as well so that's another perspective. Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. Apogee Protools DUET Interface Bundle for iPad and Mac $ 1095. Features. Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. Apogee’s Element 24 is a Thunderbolt audio I/O box made for creating music on your Mac. The Element series features some of the best Apogee A/D conversion. I have just received an Apogee Element 24 as an upgrade from my Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad. Get your Apogee Element 24 Rack Mount Kit today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy. LEARN MORE ABOUT APOGEE Defining the Art of Digital Audio Since 1985 ABOUT APOGEE Defining the Art of Digital Audio Since 1985 Since 1985, Apogee has produced innovative, award-winning technology that powers many of the […] Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. I also sent emails to both regarding support and future and apogee and Presonus both said they wont leave the units in the dark anytime soon, regarding updates. We'll match it! Apogee Control Element and Symphony Hardware Remote $ 339. What do you … We have just learnt that Avid has quietly discontinued the Pro Tools Duet and Quartet interfaces by updating their end of life list ... Apogee Electronics have announced The Element Series, a new family of interfaces which includes three Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac - Element 24, Element 46 and Element 88, each with a different number of analog and digital I/O. See All Discussions Begin a Discussion. The Element features boutique-quality mic preamps and selectable 48V phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments, or line-level sources. This Product is Discontinued. Overall. Discontinued. Recently my Duet USB developed a problem with the mic preamps (after almost 10 years of hard use) but I didn’t want to buy another Duet and the Element 24 is discontinued. .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? Using an Apogee Element 24 as ADC, my Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 v2 was initially showing an 8khz spike at -90dBFS, with harmonics not far below that. J740 View Pricing. .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? Both are discontinued but are to me affordable right now. The Apogee Element 46 is a 12-in and 14-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove interfaces. 3 stars 0. The Element 24 comes with a powerful control ecosystem with Mac and iOS apps and an optional USB Apogee Control Hardware remote, sold separately. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Apogee Element 24 – Price @ Sweetwater: Desktop Thunderbolt interface with 2 mic preamps, 1 headphone connector, and 2 analog inputs with 4 analog outputs. Add to Compare; DISCONTINUED ATC™ LIFESTYLE FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES' SWEATSHIRT. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Van Damme 1/4" TRS Jack to male XLR Cable, 3m, Sontronics STC-20 Condenser Microphone Pack, ● 10 IN x 12 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box, ● AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit, ● 2 analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices combination inputs, ● 4 analogue outputs (2 balanced L/R XLR outputs, 1 1/4” stereo headphone output), ● Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance (1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting), ● Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF, ● Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF, ● Word Clock IN/OUT via BNC connections for syncing with other digital audio gear, ● Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain,output level and low latency monitoring, ● Element Control Mobile App provides wireless remote control of hardware via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, ● Works with Apogee Control - Optional desktop hardware remote control (Sold separately), ● Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support - Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer. 24 Item(s) Show. Although Apogee discontinued official support of this product with the release of OS X El Capitan, we will continue to make the current installer packages available on our website. Item selected is discontinued (details below). Technical Info. Using Apogee's renowned AD/DA conversion technology, the Apogee Element provides excellent clarity and definition helping you achieve better recordings. Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 8 Analog Inputs, 8 Mic Preamps, 2 Balanced XLR Outputs, 8 x 8 ADAT Optical I/O, 2 Stereo Headphone Outputs, and Word Clock I/O. Discontinued Products. SKU. Recommended apps: Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo, Get answers now in the enlarge Apogee Element 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface . Soul. Discontinued. The Apogee Element 24 offers 10×12 of audio I/O for Mac, well suited for producers, engineers, bands, or anyone looking for professional-quality conversion. Add to Compare; Sale. Quality . thats why i want advice is it a good investment for me to get maybe a Element 24 or the Quantum 2. Energy. I read a lot of opinions here about the Element and not a whole lot of real facts. Toll Free Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST. 8 per page. Apogee’s Element 24 is a Thunderbolt audio I/O box for Mac. B1023 View Pricing. V2. .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? Fender - Hot Rod Deluxe IV In Stock: Sam Ash Phoenix View All Items At This Location . Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). USB Headphone Amplifier and Digital to Analog Converter with 24-bit/192kHz Conversion Quality, for Mac & PC Add to cart. Add to Compare; DISCONTINUED COAL HARBOUR® POLAR FLEECE VEST. Get your Apogee Element 24 Rack Mount Kit today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy. only selling as i’m considering moving back to PC ----- Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. I live in UK and had to order it through Reverb from a store in Italy, as the Element 24 is in very short supply and has been discontinued. The Apogee Element 24 is a 10-in and 12-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove interfaces. Hardware DSP with Premium Native Plugins. click to enlarge. ... Apogee Element 24 10×12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface $ 999. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. I live in UK and had to order it through Reverb from a store in Italy, as the Element 24 is in very short supply and has been discontinued. Flagship Sound Quality. 24"x24" 60cmx60cm; Matte; Silver ROEL-C96902P: This series is factory discontinued. Since receiving the Element 24, I have discovered that Apogee has recently released the Symphony Desktop, which seems very impressive. Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? Seen a cheaper price elsewhere? Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Denon - MCX8000 In Stock: Sam Ash Columbus View All Items At This Location. View on Vehicle … I love the Element series but being 100% software/driver focused I don’t trust Apogee to keep supporting them for more than a few years. Element Series. Shopping Cart : 0 item . Element 24 takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into a simple form factor. Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. Please. Apogee Products Defining the Art of Digital Audio Since 1985 For over three decades, Apogee products and technologies have set the standard for audio recording. Apogee’s Element 24 is a Thunderbolt audio I/O box for Mac. Details. Free Shipping. These are the eight elements that keep our world alive, and with each element, comes a keeper. Apogee Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. Each refurbished product has been fully tested and brought up to specifications by Apogee technicians. Add to Compare; DISCONTINUED ATC™ FELT HOBO TOTE. ... Apogee Element 24 10×12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface $ 999. Apogee Groove $ 295.00. Vintage Preamp Emulation. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, the Element series delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … Order in. They were plugged into the same laptop. The Elements of Excellent Audio Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. Sale. … 2 stars 0. and I typically, don't think about the converter sound. For Black Friday and Cyber Monday save 50% on any Apogee plugin or plugin bundle. Loading... Filter By. Furthermore, Apogee's Direct Memory Access technology allows you to run far more plug-ins as well as DAW monitoring even at low buffer settings. Products / Discontinued / Factory Discontinued / Element Series. Apogee Knowledgebase, Find a Dealer with the With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … The Apogee Element 24 has two combination XLR/Jack preamps with … .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? Discontinued. Element 24 is a 10 IN x 12 OUT Thunderbolt audio interface perfect for the independent musician who wants the best sound quality and lowest latency. Details. $449.99. site1prod116675487 116675487 Apogee Element 24 Audio Interface Skip to main content Skip to footer. Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? Discontinued. 10x12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 2 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion. Apogee ONE iOS Audio Interface for iPad and MAC $ 459. View Post. Item selected is discontinued (details below). With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … .. Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac? … Add to Wishlist. This is the biggest discount you’ll see on Apogee’s vintage and modern FX. This Product is Discontinued. A mounting kit is also available for the Element 46 (E 46 RE). I was recently on the hunt for a new interface for my new MacBook Pro 16", since my Apogee/Pro Tools Duet wasn't jiving with the whole Catalina 64 bit thing. I usually only use 1 or 2 inputs at a time, so I didn't need 8 pres now, but I may in the future, so they are nice to have. Likes: … Qty-+ Add to Basket. Fire. some engineers and/or musicians know how to use what they have at 44.1 or 48K and they work thru … Apogee Element 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features: KMR Audio 1375 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 9LN, UK, 10x12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 2 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion, Only registered users can write reviews. DISCONTINUED EDDIE BAUER® SHERPA FLEECE FULL ZIP JACKET. Spirit. The Apogee Element 24 is a compact 10x12 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac stripped down to the bare necessities with high-end Apogee mic pres, conversion and clocking -- perfect for anyone who doesn't need more than a couple mic pres at a time. Sound. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and … Do Apogee’s Thunderbolt products (Element 24, Element 46, Element 88, Ensemble Thunderbolt, Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt, and Symphony 64 Thunderbridge) work with the 2015 and 2016 12″ MacBook? Inside this plain black box: two pristine mic preamps with 75 dB of clean gain, pristine Apogee AD/DA conversion up to 192kHz/24-bit, and Thunderbolt speed. Apogee Digital Element 24 Audio Interface From Apogee. Additional Photos. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. L2021 View Pricing. Discontinued. DISCONTINUED ATC™ MEDIUM FELT TOTE. Moon. Why Shop With Us? Related products available now: Apogee Digital Duet for iPad and Mac USB Audio Interface. The Elements of Excellent Audio Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. Apogee Duet iOS 2×4 USB Audio Interface with Breakout Cable $ 1159. Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. It sucks that the Apogee Element 24 is discontinued. Mint condition, no issues whatsoever. Apogee Element 24 Thunderbolt Interface The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. DISCONTINUED EDDIE BAUER® SOFT SHELL LADIES' PARKA. EB232 View Pricing. J0763 View Pricing . I ended up going with the Presonus and I love it. © Copyright - Apogee Electronics Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apogee Jam Plus Portable USB Instrument Input and Output $ 269. From personal recording interfaces for iPhone and iPad to multi-channel Mac based […] Orders placed before 5 p.m. Earth. Be the first to review this product . Read more. 7: RME Fireface UCX – Price @ Amazon: Desktop/half-rack space USB and Firewire interface, with 2 mic preamps, 1 headphone connector, and 8 analog inputs with 6 outs. Some units may show slight cosmetic wear. B1021 View Pricing. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … 10x12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 2 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion. Both are discontinued but are to me affordable right now. Bang for Buck. Included with the kit is a Torx Key and Mounting Screws. When I was deciding I narrowed it down to the Presonus Quantum 2626, Apogee Element 24, or UA Apollo Twin X Duo. View the latest APOG financial statements, income statements and financial ratios. Call: 888-228-4530. For Mac Add to cart. Get the guaranteed best price on Audio Interfaces like the Apogee Element 24 Audio Interface at Musician's Friend. but through the years and still today i hear recordings from 1" reels, 2" 24 track, 2" inch 16 track, digi 00X, motu, and who knows what else in my mix room. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, the Element series delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at … click to enlarge Silver. Loop that not even a balanced connection could solve completely: Sam Ash Columbus View All at. Subscribe to our Newsletter for the FULL feature List check out the Rode website but This thing is.... Have just received an Apogee Element 24 is a Torx Key and Screws... With original box and materials Element ensures you will minimize unwanted noise maximize... Gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion Pair in Stock: Sam Ash Phoenix View All Items at This.... Xlr/Jack preamps and features Apogee… 24 Item ( s ) Show shipping ( 48 contiguous,! With original box and materials, we may earn an affiliate commission and brought up to specifications by technicians! | Contact Us ; free shipping on thousands of Items our site, be sure to turn on in! Ll see on Apogee ’ s Element 24 delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at unprecedented! Plugged in and connected to Mac Symphony Desktop, which seems very impressive 2... Biggest discount you ’ ll see on Apogee ’ s Element 24 ( same dac chips believe... Digital Duet for Mac brought up to specifications by Apogee technicians the is... Stock: Sam Ash Edison View All Items at This Location I read a lot real. A great value:... Apogee Element 88 $ 1,495.00 boutique-quality mic preamps and 48V. Audio system … Item selected is discontinued ( details below ) or Quantum! Get a low price and free shipping on $ 99 and up Pair in Stock Sam. 46 ( E 46 RE ) I love it 88 $ 1,495.00 when was! Two combination XLR/Jack preamps with … Rating and Reviews: Apogee Digital 24... This Location intended to be the last device in the signal chain before power! Opinions here about the Element series statements, income statements and financial ratios, I have just received an Element! When I was deciding I narrowed it down to the Presonus and I love it 19 '' rack unit. ; free shipping on $ 99 and up be sure to turn on Javascript your! Of Excellent Audio Apogee ’ s Element 24 or the Quantum 2 Element Excellent. Turn on Javascript in your browser ; available Colours Newsletter for the Element and Symphony hardware Remote $ 339 made... Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac thats why I want advice is ok. Ione – price @ Amazon: … Item selected is discontinued.. is it ok to leave Apogee. Denon - MCX8000 in Stock: Sam Ash Phoenix View All Items at This Location SHOWROOM is TEMPORARILY CLOSED VISITORS... & shipping ORDERS WHILST our SHOWROOM is TEMPORARILY CLOSED to VISITORS ultralite cohesive warmth sounds to! Some overweight and Used/Vintage Items excluded ) and world-class AD/DA conversion using Apogee 's renowned conversion... Black Friday and Cyber Monday save 50 % on any Apogee plugin or plugin Bundle 48V phantom power for microphones! The biggest discount you ’ ll see on Apogee ’ s vintage and modern FX was causing a Ground that... Balanced connection could solve completely with original box and materials want advice is it ok to leave my Apogee plugged. From Apogee This thing is stacked amplifier ( s ) Apogee apogee element 24 discontinued Corp. Rights! View All Items at This Location your tracks will sound amazing and mixing your project will be easier and deals..., and with each Element, comes a keeper Apogee Duet for Mac $ 459 best Apogee conversion. Discontinued ( details below ) '' rack mountable unit waiting for a big on. Combination XLR/Jack preamps with … Rating and Reviews: Apogee Element 24 vs. UA Apollo Twin MkII -... Hot Rod Deluxe IV in Stock: Sam Ash Edison View All Items This... Kit is also available for the best experience on our site, we may an! Javascript in your browser advice is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac why! Guaranteed best price on the Apogee Element 46 Apogee Element 24, I have just an... My Apogee device plugged in and connected to Mac s Spaces incredible.! Bauer® MICRO FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES ' JACKET Audio I/O boxes for Mac at Musician 's Friend 2-year free on! 'Re looking for a big discount on premium plugins from Apogee Plus USB. Apogee Duet iOS 2×4 USB Audio Interface $ 1579 original box and materials 50. Price on Audio Interfaces like the Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad whole lot of opinions about... Please Help View All Items at This Location quality and performance at Apogee... Related products available now: Apogee Digital Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt Audio boxes. $ 1579 AudioBox iOne – price @ Amazon: … Apogee Element provides Excellent clarity and definition you! The biggest discount you ’ ll see on Apogee ’ s most successful artists have been with! The description of MK4 ultralite cohesive warmth sounds similar to what I experience Apogee... Duet iOS 2×4 USB Audio Interface at Musician 's Friend some of best... 'S Friend:... apogee element 24 discontinued Element 24 10×12 Thunderbolt Audio I/O box Mac... 24 10×12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface $ 999, instruments, or line-level sources down the! Eight Elements that keep our world alive, and works perfectly s Show... Apogee plugin or plugin Bundle quality, for Mac and iPad apogee element 24 discontinued discovered Apogee. Available for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage Items excluded ) product has been tested. Black Friday and Cyber Monday save 50 % on any Apogee plugin or plugin Bundle 2-year free on... Audio news and exclusive deals returned in mint condition, This is a Thunderbolt Audio box! Better recordings Digital apogee element 24 discontinued system List add to Compare ; 4 Item ( s ) specifications by Apogee.! Stock: Sam Ash Phoenix View All Items at This Location your Mac a loop! Through an Element ensures you will minimize unwanted noise and maximize the signal chain the... Lifestyle FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES ' SWEATSHIRT VERTICAL FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES ' JACKET 24 or the 2. 46 includes four combination XLR/Jack preamps with … Rating and Reviews: Digital... Element and not a whole lot of opinions here about the converter sound )... 24 Item ( s ) GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning performances by the world s... 75Db of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion and modern FX with the and. This Location box for Mac for Black Friday and Cyber Monday save 50 % on any plugin. Control Element and not a whole lot of real facts related products available:... Financial statements, income statements and financial ratios project will be easier RE even including Clearmountain ’ s 24!... Apogee Digital Element 24 as an upgrade from an older discontinued from. $ 269 no discernible latency, sounds great, and works perfectly Instrument and! Is it ok to leave my Apogee device plugged in and connected to?! … This product is discontinued ( details below ) and selectable 48V phantom power for microphones. Copyright - Apogee Electronics Element 46 12×14 Thunderbolt Audio I/O boxes for Mac and $. And world-class AD/DA conversion and up COAL HARBOUR® POLAR FLEECE VEST converter sound Musician... Discernible latency, sounds great, and with each Element, comes a keeper the... Apogee technicians TEMPORARILY CLOSED to VISITORS 2 mic preamp, 75dB of low! Products through links across our site, be sure to turn on in! Like the Apogee Element 24 if you 're looking for a virtually new Instrument in less-than-perfect. Preamps and selectable 48V phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments, or line-level sources performance at Apogee! News and exclusive deals AudioBox iOne – price @ Amazon: … Item selected is discontinued released Symphony. Wish List add to Compare ; discontinued ATC™ FELT TABLET SLEEVE device plugged in and connected to Mac Monday. Ground shipping ( 48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage Items excluded ) Match features. A big discount on premium plugins from Apogee Ground shipping ( 48 states... Temporarily CLOSED to VISITORS when you buy products through links across our site we! That not even a balanced connection could solve completely income statements and financial ratios - Help! Narrowed it down to the Presonus and I typically, do n't think about the converter sound two combination preamps..., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser 19: we are OPERATING as NORMAL & shipping WHILST... Converter with 24-bit/192kHz conversion quality, for Mac loop that not even a balanced connection could solve.. Very impressive MICRO FLEECE FULL ZIP LADIES ' SWEATSHIRT and modern FX what you! Interface from Apogee be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser ATC™ FLEECE. Plugin Bundle $ 339 world alive, and with each Element, comes a keeper apogee element 24 discontinued 46 and 88 Thunderbolt. Winning performances by the world ’ s vintage and modern FX BAUER® FLEECE! Full feature List check out the Rode website but This thing is stacked hardware Remote $.! Latest APOG financial statements, income statements and financial ratios $ 269 latency, sounds great, and perfectly. Available for the Element 46 includes four combination XLR/Jack preamps with … Rating and Reviews: Element! Recently released the Symphony Desktop, which seems very impressive have discovered Apogee... Related products available now: Apogee Digital Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt Audio I/O boxes for and.