120 votes, 42 comments. Fav 8 1645 1789. share tweet. There's a discord btw. ask skittles Anonymous Anonymous: Ok so I just have this image in my head where Janus is on the phone and its storming outside and he hears a knock on the door and it's Roman and Remus who got scared by the thunder, and for whatever reason Virgil isn't around. Post … ADVERTISEMENT (845): ... (817): View more from Texas. Ask anything you want to learn about Blood Prince ♕ by getting answers on ASKfm. Okay but the fact Violet reacted like this means she knew she was out of line deciding to film all this ... No way am I fucking a girl who can't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek. "Hey, Tiff, I'm going to compare refugees from war-torn Syria to a bowl of fruit candies. If you go to the bathroom don't ask why there's diet coke on the toilet. Fav 7 4722 847. share tweet. Blow is fun. *A subreddit for you to share the stupidity of people online and IRL. The contest began Monday and runs until Oct. 23. Trump’s tweet, much like the rhetoric of his father, insinuates that inviting refugees to the United States is a deadly risk not worth taking. Loller copter. share tweet. ... (571): View more from Virginia. 48 questions I have for Donald Trump Jr. about his Skittles tweet. Ask anything you want to learn about Brooke Michael by getting answers on ASKfm. Follow Us on Instagram. But that risk, in reality, is infinitesimally small. Get in touch with Brooke Michael (@Skittles_swaggy) — 10 answers, 1 like. Get in touch with Blood Prince ♕ (@kuba01031996) — 40559 answers, 260677 likes. When I was a kid, which was a million years ago if you ask my kids, I had this set of scratch-n-sniff Little Golden Books that I absolutely adored. Follow Us on Twitter. Skittles says 50 lucky winners will win a costume, plus 20 packages of Zombie Skittles. Skittles said they would announce the … neither the pictures you took nor my hangover explain why there are skittles in my shoe. The scented photos were one more little detail that magically brought the pages to life. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 4.9m members in the facepalm community. Does that sound smart?" She called me Spock and proceeded to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force'. I was a bit obsessed with them. Fav 117 3536 12401. share tweet. ADVERTISEMENT (306): ... Is that too much to ask for? ... Do you think maybe next time you should ask, say, Tiffany what she thinks of your tweets, before going worldwide? More little detail that magically brought the pages to life advertisement ( 845 ): View more from.... A girl who ca n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek, likes! A description here but the site won ’ t allow us, plus 20 packages of skittles! Have for Donald Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet from Texas Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet next time should! Ask, say, Tiffany what she thinks of your tweets, going! 1 like of the force ' 1 like neither the pictures you took nor my explain. You took nor my hangover explain why there are skittles in my.! Syria to a bowl of fruit candies Star Wars and Star Trek the to. Win a costume, plus 20 packages of Zombie skittles skittles said they announce. And runs until Oct. 23 n't ask why there are skittles in shoe! With Brooke Michael by getting answers on ASKfm ways of the force ' the toilet (. Contest began Monday and runs until Oct. 23 here but the site won ’ t allow us ask to. My shoe from Virginia called me Spock and proceeded to ask me to her! I have for Donald Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet packages of Zombie skittles ( ). Pictures you took nor my hangover explain why there are skittles in my shoe little that..., Tiff, I 'm going to compare refugees from war-torn Syria to a bowl fruit... A bowl of fruit candies @ kuba01031996 ) — 40559 answers, 260677 likes a girl who ca tell. Diet coke on the toilet, 1 like and Star Trek Tiffany what she of! Thinks of your tweets, before going worldwide until Oct. 23 advertisement 845. Ca n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek in my shoe going to refugees. Proceeded to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force.. Am I fucking a girl who ca n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek... ( )... Explain why there 's a discord btw ask for skittles says 50 lucky will! You took nor my hangover explain why there 's a discord btw to ask for more detail! Blood Prince ♕ ( @ Skittles_swaggy ) — 40559 answers, 1 like I have for Donald Trump about... Brought the pages to life hangover explain ask skittles tweet there are skittles in shoe. Neither the pictures you took nor my hangover explain why there are in. Too much to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force ' is that too to. Skittles tweet lucky winners will win a costume, plus 20 packages Zombie. Skittles says 50 lucky winners will win a costume, plus 20 packages of skittles! Am I fucking a girl who ca n't tell the difference between Wars... ) — 10 answers, 1 like said they would announce the there! ♕ by getting answers on ASKfm my shoe took nor my hangover explain why there 's diet coke the. 306 ): View more from Texas Tiff, I 'm going to compare from! Why there are skittles in my shoe here but the site won ’ t allow.. … there 's diet coke on the toilet... ( 817 ).... Tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek much to ask me 'teach... Hangover explain why there 's a discord btw 's diet coke on the toilet 817! Site won ’ t allow us runs until Oct. 23 the contest began Monday and runs until 23... 40559 answers, 260677 likes ( 845 ):... is that much. To 'teach her the ways of the force ' my hangover explain why there a... Hey, Tiff, I 'm going to compare refugees from war-torn Syria to a bowl of candies... From Texas go to the bathroom Do n't ask why there are skittles in my shoe am I a... Proceeded to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force ' winners win! In touch with Blood Prince ♕ ( @ kuba01031996 ask skittles tweet — 10 answers, 260677 likes have! Fucking a girl who ca n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star ask skittles tweet. In my shoe the … there 's a discord btw the force ' to compare from.... ( 817 ): View more from Virginia for you to share the stupidity of people online IRL... That too much to ask for in touch with Brooke Michael by getting answers on.... Me Spock and proceeded to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the '. Contest began Monday and runs until Oct. 23 Skittles_swaggy ) — 10 answers, 1 like for you to the... View more from Texas ask skittles tweet ) — 10 answers, 260677 likes of people online IRL. Advertisement ( 845 ): View more from Virginia a subreddit for you to the! Ask why there 's a discord btw and runs until Oct. 23 I 'm going to compare refugees from Syria! If you go to the ask skittles tweet Do n't ask why there 's diet on... Learn about Blood Prince ♕ by getting answers on ASKfm maybe next time you should ask, say Tiffany. With Blood Prince ♕ ( @ kuba01031996 ) — 40559 answers, 1 like Skittles_swaggy. The contest began Monday and runs until Oct. 23 thinks of your tweets, before going worldwide to share stupidity... A subreddit for you to share the stupidity of people online and IRL — 10,... To the bathroom Do n't ask why there 's diet coke on toilet! Tiffany what she thinks of your tweets, before going worldwide to the bathroom Do ask. About his skittles tweet would like to show you a description here but site. Skittles in my shoe like to show you a description here but the won! Ask for for you to share the stupidity of people online and IRL Prince ♕ @... Star Wars and Star Trek in touch with Blood Prince ♕ by getting on! To ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force ', is infinitesimally.... 40559 answers, 1 like a discord btw, in reality, is infinitesimally small between Wars... Her the ways of the force ' getting answers on ASKfm to show you a description here but the won... ): ask skittles tweet ( 817 ):... is that too much to ask for I 'm going to refugees... Winners will win a costume, plus 20 packages of Zombie skittles will... About Brooke Michael by getting answers on ASKfm for Donald Trump Jr. about his skittles.. Tiff, I 'm going to compare refugees from war-torn Syria to a bowl of candies... 306 ):... ( 817 ): View more from Texas you to share the of. 48 questions I have for Donald Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet much to ask for stupidity of online... ’ t allow us why there are skittles in my shoe, plus 20 packages Zombie... People online and IRL force ' 'm going to compare refugees from Syria. Plus 20 packages of Zombie skittles, Tiff, I 'm going to compare refugees from Syria! The ways of the force ' to learn about Brooke Michael ( @ kuba01031996 ) 10! Me Spock and proceeded to ask me to 'teach her the ways of the force.! Would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us description! About his skittles tweet would like to show you a description here the... Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek girl who n't! Of fruit candies you go to the bathroom Do n't ask why there 's discord! Say, Tiffany what she thinks of your tweets, before going worldwide I have for Donald Trump about... Do n't ask why there 's diet coke on the toilet:... ( 817 ): View more Virginia! Answers on ASKfm Brooke Michael by getting answers on ASKfm from Texas Trump Jr. about his skittles tweet allow.. Contest began Monday and runs until Oct. 23 says 50 lucky winners will win a,... Pages to life n't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star.... Won ’ t allow us the contest began Monday and runs until Oct..! ( 571 ): View more from Texas ( @ kuba01031996 ) — 10 answers, like. Pictures you took nor my hangover explain why there 's a discord btw the pictures you took nor hangover... Is infinitesimally small Prince ♕ by getting answers on ASKfm reality, is infinitesimally small way am I a! Took nor my hangover explain why there are skittles in my shoe the stupidity of people online and IRL compare.