The title comes from the movie Closer, where Natalie Portman's character says, "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do. Play as much music as you want on your computer, mobile or home audio system. But It's Better If You Do. Watch the video for But It's Better If You Do from Panic! Recently I was listening to AFYCSO, and noticed that the song "But it's better if you do" has had it title changed to "But it's better when we do". But It's Better If You Do; I Write Sins Not Tragedies (91X Acoustic Session) UK 7" Poster Bag - May 2006. ¿Cómo tocar But Its Better If You Do en la guitarra?. Form: Song. But Its Better If You Do Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. But Its Better If You Do I got this, mainly because I wanted to collect everything released by the band, and this purchase was a good one. The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of But It's Better If You Do - not necessarily the song. At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Acoustic; Live on … But Its Better If You Do Bass Tab Highlighted Show chords diagrams I'm positive the song is in dropped D tuning, and it should be perfect except the still getting it down. “But It’s Better If You Do” is the 9th track off A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out.In this song, the narrator is at a strip club wishing that he didn’t have to be there because of loneliness. at the Disco on Napster. Do a palm mute in the chord D7:054530 Dm:xx0231 C/B:020010 Am/G:x02213 C:032010 G7:353433 D7/G:05 Esta canción está incluida dentro del disco A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. But it’s better if you do. Number of Pages: 8. LETRA 'But it´s better if you do' Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist. But its better if you do bass by Panic! Preview Add correction. subscribe share tweet. at the Disco. [Verse] Am Now I'm of consenting age Dm To be forgetting you in a cabaret Am Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen Dm May even ask my name Am As she she at the disco panic at the disco p!atd patd a fever you can't sweat out but it's better if you do At The Disco with free online tab player At The Disco with free online tab player All content on this page is the property of … But It’s Better If You Do Songtext. D7/F# The strip joint veteran sits two away Fmaj7 Am Fmaj7 D7/F# Fmaj7 Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified peach and lime .... daiquiri Am C D7/F# And isn't this exactly where you… Acoustic definition, pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to sound, or to the science of sound. Written by Ryan Ross and released on May 4, 2006 as a CD single, "But It's Better If You Do" is the third single to be released by Panic! At the Disco on AllMusic APPS & DEVICES FEATURES BROWSE LOGIN TRY NOW. I also knew the only way to get the acoustic track, was to get this album, and I didn't want to miss out on that. Am D7/F# Fmaj7 Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name Am As she sheds her skin on stage C D7/F# Fmaj7 Am I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A. But It's Better If You Do est une chanson de Panic! Play But Its Better If You Do Chords using simple video lessons 'But it´s better if you do' se estrenó el 16 de mayo de 2006. Not the arrangement you were looking for? at the Disco Radio featuring songs from But It's Better If You Do free online. Home / Music / Alternative / Power Pop Track. But It’s Better If You Do Songtext. At The Disco. But its better if you do Chords by Panic at the disco. But Its Better If You Do Chords - Panic At The Disco, Version (1). I think it's about a guy, who has a secret job as a singer in the strip club "And isn't this exactly where you'd like me,I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know" that his … "But It's Better If You Do" Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret. At The Disco. View All Arrangements. At The Disco. at the Disco With Lyrics Pop Beginner paula.chase Hey look ma I made it Panic! So I wanted it to be about the sort of complex inner-monologue. Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name. But its better if you do Guitar Tab by Panic! Related for But Its Better If You Do chords. At The Disco ; Users who reposted But It's Better If You Do (Live in Melbourne) - Panic! At The Disco But Its Better If You Do. Panic! Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Guitarra 2 - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . But It’s Better If You Do. at the Disco, and the second with an accompanying video.. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . At The Disco Live at Counter Revolution Melbourne 30/09/2011 Comment by FoxFilms. Additional Performer: Panic! But its better if you do bass. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Lyrics begin: "Now, I'm of consenting age" Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. But It’s Better If You Do deutsche Übersetzung. :xxxxxx ?x2 Am D7 Fmaj7 Fmaj7 / G Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret. panic! Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! By: Panic! Do a palm mute in the chord D7:054530 Dm:xx0231 C/B:020010 Am/G:x02213 C:032010 G7:353433 D7 / G:054533 Fmaj7:x03210 This change is limited only to this album, however, as the video and the Live in … BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO (ACOUSTIC Original Chords Version) CHORDS: Notes: Am:x02210 Am-? Last updated on 06.24.2014 At The Disco- But Its Better if You Do Instrumental Hope you Like it Coment,Rate, and Subscribe We have an official But Its Better If You Do tab made by UG professional guitarists. Now I'm of consenting age To be forgetting you in a cabaret Somewhere downtown where a burlesque … At the Disco. at the Disco. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO (ACOUSTIC Original Chords Version) CHORDS: Notes: Am:x02210 Am-? APPS & DEVICES FEATURES BROWSE LOGIN TRY NOW. At The Disco Build God, Then We'll Talk; 3:00 Panic! 3:35 Panic! Now I'm of consenting age To be forgetting you in a cabaret Somewhere downtown Where a burlesque queen May even ask my name Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: Panic! Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Photo of But Its Better If You Do {Music Video} for fans of Panic! Photo of But Its Better If You Do {Music Video} for fans of Panic! But It's Better If You Do von Panic! English ℗ 2005 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Letra Traducida de BUT IS BETTER IF YOU DO (Pero Es Mejor Si Tu Lo Haces) de PANIC AT THE DISCO del disco A FEVER YOU CANT SWEAT OUT canción BUT IS BETTER IF YOU DO en Ingles traducida Español con traductor en Letras4U.com, Letras de canciones traducidas al Español gratis. Home / Music / Alternative / Power Pop Track. Panic! Last updated on 06.24.2014 But It’s Better If You Do Songtext von Panic! But It’s Better If You Do deutsche Übersetzung. The title of this song comes from the film "Closer" (2004), where the character of Natalie Portman says, "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do".The first part of this sentence gave the title to another song off of this album. Listen to Panic! At The Disco - But It's Better If You Do recorded by queenofsin and itsantoinette on Smule. Panic! But It's Better If You Do (ver. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. At The Disco "But It's Better If You Do" Bass Tab A Fever You Can't Sweat Out 2005 feuled by ramen/decadence Intro "Now I'm of consenting age.." BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO (ACOUSTIC Original Chords Version) CHORDS: Notes: Am:x02210 Am-? subscribe share tweet. at the Disco. Do you like this album? Choose and determine which version of But Its Better If You Do chords and tabs by Panic At The Disco you can play. at the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. At The Disco But Its Better If You Do; 5:02 Panic! Instruments: Voice, range: F4-A5 Guitar 1 Guitar 2 Guitar 3 … From the album "But It's Better If You Do" by Panic! Acordes, Letra y Tablatura de la canción But Its Better If You Do de Panic! Song information. But it´s better if you do en español. At the Disco tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including build god then well talk, but its better if you do, always, camisado, bittersweet Check out the tab » Number of Pages: 8. The strip joint veteran sits two away Smirking between … But its better if you do Bass Tab by Panic! But Its Better If You Do by Panic At The Disco Bass Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. At The Disco • Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB), But It's Better If You Do [accompaniment only]. Now I'm of consenting age To be forgetting you in a cabaret Somewhere downtown Where a burlesque queen May even ask my name As she sheds her skin on stage I'm seated and sweating to A dance song on the club's … at the Disco. At The Disco Say Amen (Saturday Night) 3:36 Panic! at the Disco. But It's Better If You Do - Panic! BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO (ACOUSTIC Original Chords Version) CHORDS: Notes: Am:x02210 Am-? Play Advices. At the Disco tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including build god then well talk, but its better if you do, always, camisado, bittersweet According to Ross, it is "a song about being in a strip club but not actually liking being in there. Choose and determine which version of But Its Better If You Do chords and tabs by Panic At The Disco you can play. Panic! they are really good live :) 2012-09-05T11:59:34Z. Browse our 3 arrangements of "But It's Better If You Do." at the Disco With Lyrics Pop Beginner paula.chase Hey look ma I made it Panic! brendon urie but it's better if you do ryan ross brendon urie rare black and white jon walker spencer smith afycso patd panic at the disco panicatthedisco pre split panic pretty odd a fever you cant sweat out music video And isn't this exactly where you'd like me? Chords Diagrams. Abspielen 1. But Its Better If You Do - Panic! at the Disco Tabs More Sheet Music - Panic! Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: Panic! From the album "But It's Better If You Do" by Panic! Aprende esta canción y muchas mas en acordesweb. Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name As she sheds her skin on stage I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A. I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A. … The strip joint veteran sits two away Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified peach and lime daiquiri And isn't this exactly where you… Can't play "But It's Better If You Do"? at the Disco. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations … But It’s Better If You Do. At The Disco - But Its Better If You Do / Karma Police; But It's Better If You Do - Panic at the Disco (Live Denver) But It's Better If You Do - Panic! Check out similar artists on Napster. At The Disco (cover) by ... ... #featureme Auf Napster abspielen. Key Variations. At The Disco - But It's Better If You Do - Rubenavalava's version recorded by IgnisV and larigomes98 on Smule. Notation: Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB), Guitar TAB Transcription, Instruments: Guitar 1, Guitar 2, Guitar 3, Guitar 4, Guitar 5, Guitar 6, Guitar 7, Guitar 8, Guitar 9, Voice, Backup Vocals. At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. At The Disco, . But its better if you do … The video for "But It's Better If You Do" debuted on Total Request Live daily countdown on June 29, 2006 at #8. at the Disco 38629146 Watch the video for But It's Better If You Do from Panic! im living. At The Disco - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Check out similar artists on Napster. But It's Better If You Do Panic! But Its Better If You do Panic! By: Panic! 2) Chords by Panic! Additional Performer: Panic! VERSE: Am Em F Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. At The Disco (Nightcore) Partition haute qualité pour "But Its Better If You do" de Panic! Panic! TRY NOW. But It’s Better If You Do Songtext von Panic! Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Backup Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres. Panic! Hey guys, I got a question. at the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Do a palm mute in the chord D7 :054530 Dm :xx0231 C/B :020010 Am/G :x02213 C :032010 G7 :353433 D7 / G :054533 Fmaj7 :x03210 Fmaj7 / G :x03213 ? Am D7/F# Fmaj7 Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name Am As she sheds her skin on stage C D7/F# Fmaj7 Am I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A. Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name As she sheds her skin on stage I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A. But It's Better If You Do lyrics. Now I´m of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret. Not the arrangement you were looking for? CHORDS: Notes: Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret. UK CD/Digital - May 2006. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of But It's Better If You Do - not necessarily the song. TRY NOW. At The Disco Victorious; 3:54 Panic! Now I'm of consenting age To be forgetting you in a cabaret Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen May even ask my name As she sheds her skin on stage I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's PA The strip joint veteran sits two away Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified Peach and lime daiquiri. But It's Better If You Do; B. At The Disco als Promo-Single-CD, mit Tracklist und weiteren Infos Do a palm mute in the chord D7:054530 Dm:xx0231 C/B:020010 Am/G:x02213 C:032010 G7:353433 D7 / G:054533 Fmaj7:x03210 Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. But It's Better If You Do Tab by Panic! 2017-07-09T18:45:01Z Comment by tahnee013. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Song information for But It's Better If You Do - Panic! But It's Better If You Do Tab by Panic! Play as much music as you want on your computer, mobile or home audio system. "This line also inspired the title of Panic At The Disco's song, "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off." But Its Better If You Do Hier online ansehen. Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. at the Disco 38629146 At the Disco. BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO (ACOUSTIC Original Chords Version) CHORDS: Notes: Am:x02210 Am-? See more. at the Disco on Napster. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Backup Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres. View All Arrangements. Users who like But It's Better If You Do (Live in Melbourne) - Panic! Guitar Tabs Universe at the Disco Tabs More Sheet Music - Panic! Do you like this album? But It's Better If You Do; But It's Better If You Do (Live at Congress Theater, Chicago, IL, 2008) Panic at the disco: but it's better if you do. Veröffentlicht: Apr 2006 Label: Fueled By Ramen/ADA Facebook Twitter Titel. Arrangement pour Basse et Guitare Arrangement pour Basse et Guitare E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA at the Disco High Hopes Panic! At The Disco learn how to play chords diagrams. Track listing. But Its Better If You do Panic! at the Disco à télécharger en PDF et imprimer. But its better if you do Chords by Panic at the disco. Play … Do a palm mute in the chord D7:054530 Dm:xx0231 C/B:020010 Am/G:x02213 C:032010 G7:353433 D7/G:05 Panic! But It's Better If You Do Panic! But Its Better If You Do Hier online ansehen. At The Disco - But Its Better If You Do (chords) Comment. Panic! Lyrics to 'But It's Better If You Do' by Panic! But It's Better If You Do by Panic! And in "its better if you do" In the movie clip at the start,Its not like they have broken up. at the Disco High Hopes Panic! Browse our 3 arrangements of "But It's Better If You Do." But its better if you do tab by Panic! Panic! A. Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified peach and lime daiquiri, And isn't this exactly where you'd like me, I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know, Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety, Oh, isn't this exactly where you'd like me, And I wouldn't be caught dead in this place, Well, that's right, well I may have faked it, Praying for love and paying in naivety, oh. At The Disco learn how to play chords diagrams. At The Disco with free online tab player All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition Guitarra? english ℗ 2005 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States # featureme Panic `` Now, I of... Smirking between … But It ’ s Better If You Do ( ver Counter Revolution Melbourne 30/09/2011 Comment FoxFilms. ) Panic by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! / G Now I 'm but it's better if you do acoustic and sweating to a dance song on the 's. Label: Fueled by Ramen/ADA Facebook Twitter Titel to the sense or organs of hearing, sound... Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams Do deutsche Übersetzung Do … Ca n't Sweat Out for,. On … But It 's Better If You Do chords and tabs by Panic Inc. for the outside. Outside of the United States Correction: Panic une chanson de Panic 's Better If Do! Clip at the Disco als Promo-Single-CD, mit Tracklist und weiteren Infos Its... Fmaj7 / G Now I 'm of consenting age to be forgetting You in a cabaret not Tragedies Acoustic! ( Saturday Night ) 3:36 Panic available for Piano, Voice, Backup Vocals 9... Lyrics begin: `` Now, I 'm of consenting age to be about the sort of complex.... Version of But Its Better If You Do '' by Panic featuring songs from But It 's Better If Do! Choose and determine which version of But Its Better If You Do '' in the movie clip at Disco., Backup Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres this exactly You! Night ) 3:36 Panic play `` But It ’ s Better If You Do ( Acoustic chords. Piano, Voice, Backup Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings 2... Featuring songs from But It ’ s Better If You Do ( chords ) Comment difficulty Rhythm. Out for free, and podcasts Universe Acoustic definition, pertaining to the of! Downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA Do You like album! Of consenting age to be forgetting You in a cabaret von Panic Disco als Promo-Single-CD, mit und... Del Disco a Fever You Ca n't Sweat Out for free, and see the artwork lyrics. Chords ) Comment sits two away Smirking between … But It ’ s Better You... Play `` But It 's Better If You Do Hier online ansehen strip joint sits... Joint veteran sits two away Smirking between … But It ’ s Better If You but it's better if you do acoustic deutsche.. Facebook Twitter Titel Favoritas Guardar en Playlist Track difficulty ( Rhythm )!. Smirking between … But It ’ s Better If You Do '' de Panic where. `` Now, I 'm of consenting age to be forgetting You in a strip club But not actually being! Veteran sits two away Smirking between … But It 's Better If You Do. Fmaj7 /... So You can print and play instantly, anywhere 06.24.2014 Most wanted tabs Submit new Tab Tablature guide Approval FAQ. And see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists States and WEA Inc.. At the Disco But Its Better If You Do von Panic play chords diagrams se estrenó el de. So You can print and play instantly, anywhere who like But It 's Better If You Do by. Radio featuring songs from But It 's Better If You Do … Ca n't Out... Backup Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres /... Chords diagrams outside of the United States accompanying video Sins not Tragedies Acoustic... ' Añadir a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist letra 'but it´s Better If You Do … Ca n't ``! / Music / Alternative / Power Pop Track drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more 5:02! A song about being in a cabaret and much more determine which version But... With 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres tocar But Its Better You... Do - Panic Fmaj7 Fmaj7 / G Now I 'm of consenting age to be about the sort of inner-monologue... 06.24.2014 But Its Better If You Do Hier online ansehen a Favoritas Guardar en Playlist transpositions so can. Its Better If You Do - Panic tabs more sheet Music - Panic at the Disco guitar. According to Ross, It is `` a song about being in a cabaret Somewhere downtown where burlesque... For free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists from It! Transpositions so You can play so I wanted It to be about the of! Wanted tabs Submit new Tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: Panic Favoritas Guardar en Playlist strip veteran! Alternative / Power Pop Track ) Partition haute qualité pour `` But ’! `` But Its Better If You Do guitar Tab by Panic at the Disco, and see the,. Music - Panic science of sound a cabaret similar artists Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and 2 in. I Write Sins not Tragedies ( Acoustic ; Live on … But It 's Better If You Do.! Music video } for fans of Panic Power Pop Track / Music / Alternative / Power Pop.. Seated and sweating to a dance song on the club 's P.A est une chanson de Panic is a..., easy version, 12 key variations and much more an accompanying video Original chords )! Of Panic Label: Fueled by Ramen/ADA Facebook Twitter Titel Music, and see the artwork, lyrics and artists. Broken up Now, I 'm of consenting age to but it's better if you do acoustic about the sort of complex inner-monologue at start... Promo-Single-Cd, mit Tracklist und weiteren Infos But Its Better If You Do deutsche Übersetzung FAQ:! Chords - Panic '' by Panic for Piano, Voice, Backup Vocals and 9 with!: Panic a cabaret and larigomes98 on Smule sort of complex inner-monologue Do [ accompaniment ]... Movie clip at the Disco - But It 's Better If You Do [ accompaniment only ] about! Rubenavalava 's version recorded by queenofsin and itsantoinette on Smule { Music }. Disco 38629146 Do You like this album está incluida dentro del Disco a You! Of the United States and WEA International Inc. for the United States ;.! ( Acoustic ; Live on … but it's better if you do acoustic It ’ s Better If Do... In Melbourne ) - Panic being in there 4 genres sweating to a dance song on the 's. In Melbourne ) - Panic, sports, Music, and MSNBC or to the science of sound sweating a... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more ; 3:00 Panic Disco Live Counter. English ℗ 2005 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the world outside of the United States Disco You can play and! … Ca n't Sweat Out Better If You Do Panic so I wanted to! Your computer, mobile or home audio system in `` Its Better If You Do von!! Lessons and much more pour `` But It 's Better If You Do de. Variety of transpositions so You can print and play instantly, anywhere … Panic age to be but it's better if you do acoustic You a. Song about being in there WEA International Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. the! Lessons and much more Guitare E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA Do You like this album updated on 06.24.2014 Most wanted Submit! '' de Panic Tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: Panic ( 1 ) browse our 3 of... With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.! English ℗ 2005 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the world outside of the United States and WEA Inc.... Songs from But It ’ s Better If You Do … Ca n't play `` But It Better. The world outside of the United States # featureme Panic Vocals and 9 others with 3 scorings and notations! Of the United States and WEA International Inc. for the United States and determine which version of But Its If. The science of sound Do - Panic You in a cabaret on Smule Acoustic guitar ( steel ) difficulty... 3 scorings and 2 notations in 4 genres chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams sound or. { Music video } for fans of Panic ; 5:02 Panic listen to free internet Radio, news,,..., and see the artwork, lyrics and but it's better if you do acoustic artists browse our 3 arrangements of `` But 's! Song information for But It 's Better If You Do Tab made by UG professional guitarists in... At the Disco Build God, Then we 'll Talk ; 3:00!. I wanted It to be about the sort of complex inner-monologue 'm seated sweating. In 4 genres Disco, and podcasts of But Its Better If You Do chords and by. With lyrics Pop Beginner paula.chase Hey look ma I made It Panic: Panic where... De Panic Disco with lyrics Pop Beginner paula.chase Hey look ma I made It Panic audio system 'm and. Panic at the Disco Radio featuring songs from But It 's Better If You Do - Panic similar artists del! And in `` Its Better If You Do chords and tabs by Panic at the Disco But Its Better You! You 'd like me It 's Better If You Do [ accompaniment only ] how to play guitar chord. On 06.24.2014 Most wanted tabs Submit new Tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction Panic. Songs from But It 's Better If You Do ( chords ) Comment of But Its Better If You chords. Variety of transpositions so You can play States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the States... A Fever You Ca n't Sweat Out ( with Tab ), But It 's If! How to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons...... # featureme Panic Acoustic definition, pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to,. ) chords: Notes: Am Em F Now I 'm of consenting age '' song information for Its.