Of coarse if this isnt the problem, then we are looking combustion in the cooling system pushing the coolant out, in this situation, if you were to watch the water in the radiator as it is running with cap off you may see bubbles and it trying to push it out hard. Producing reliable power from 365 to 550 kVA at 50 Hz, meeting ISO 8528-5 transient response requirements and built to accept 100 percent rated load in one step. Well, in some cases, it can be caused by coolant entering your engine. Only other thing outside of everything mentioned would be see if bunk heater has air controls, don't know what chassis your working on. Cat Fountains, Bowls and Feeders Keep their feeding station clean, organized and looking its best with latest pet feeders, bowls and cat water fountains. Learn more here! Might be good enough to make it out of the warranty period, personally I would never waste my time on doing an overhaul on a Acert and reassembling at .001 because it will never last. CAT C15 Rod Bearing $19.45 Add To Cart. Flushed and Acid dipped the Rad. OEM No. Posts: 2, C-15 Caterpiller pushing water out of overflow One Aftermarket 3520212 Water Pump for CAT C15 3406E 352-0212 Free Shipping. CAT 3406E / C15 Series ApplicationsAll Engine Serial Numbers starting with 6NZ - MBNThis water pump has a gear with straight cut teeth. Our Customer Service Team is Ready to Help: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm EST Toll Free: 800.336.7778 Fax: 877.286.6515 customerservice@tramecsloan.com Most likely head gasket. Water Pump Fits Caterpillar * High Quality Water Pump * Has Dome Drive Gear * With Straight Teeth * Press On Gear With 8 Inch Opening * Replaces OEM # 10R2776, 10R3326, 2243229 * Sold Individually * Warranty On Water Pump Against Defects In Workmanship and Material From Date Of Purchase *** High Quality After Market Replacement Part (Not OEM)*** Puneet Chopra(PETE) Toronto,Ontario, Canada Call me to book an appointment for heavy duty Truck CAT engines at 0016477036837. It just recently started pushing coolant out the rad cap. Cat pushes other cat into bathtub of water Two-year old Scherzo lives in Montreal, Canada and was curious about the bathtub full of water, but then Octave came in and pushed him right in. Kastty Cat Water Fountains, Pet Water Fountain, Whisper Quiet 3L/101oz Kitty Water Fountains, Water Bowl Drinking Fountain for Cats, Cat Water Dispenser with LED Light,1 Cat … Head was replaced last year. # P381802 for older 3406 engines have a helical cut gear!NEW Water Pump - no core required! Water Pump for Caterpillar CAT using C15 C18 3406E engine 3362213 10R2776 2243238. I have an 08 c15 accert 550hp. To do this, the main options are to either buy a different water bowl or replace the water bowl entirely with a spill-proof alternative. The Platinum Level is the most complete rebuild option we offer. I have a C-15 Caterpiller pushing coolant out of the overflow it will only push one gallon out then stops but this enough to set off the low coolant warning. Why is my C15 Cat motor overheating on long pulls? Posts: 245, RE:C-15 Caterpiller pushing water out of overflow 69 $ 1,999. Member/s doing such will be membership revoked. Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:33:14 PM. Good, Used Belt Tensioner Off Of A CAT C13. Joined: 1/23/2006 Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Of the 4 boys, one in particular – Fluff – has the frustrating habit of dragging the water dishes around, water be damned! As such, it is not acceptable whatsoever to publish any software that is bound by any legal restriction. Serves GTA Follow me on … Very simple to use, if the blue liquid turns yellow you have a bad head gasket or possibly a cracked head. GENUINE CAT CATERPILLAR 227-4299 GP WATER PUMP FOR C7 C9 815F 816F 584 637 627. CAT C15 WATER PUMP BACK PLATE COVER, P/N 1613565: Engine:--Material: STEEL: Price: $ N/A: $53.00: $210.00: Frequently Bought Together. Casting# 287-3203. With a fresh source of running water from a fountain with replaceable sponge filter, you can give them access to clean water all day or for several days at a … 2007 Cat C15. Manufacturer• PAI Industries OEM References• 1615719• 10R0484• 10R6869• 3520211 Contents• (1 CAT 3406E 14.6L Flywheel $85.00. If you have bad erosion there it will cause it to overheat. This water pump part number AK-2243229 fits in your aftermarket CAT C15 Acert and C18 diesel engine truck. Log In/Register. It just recently started pushing coolant out the rad cap. The cat tech cut all the bores so that a 0.030" shim under the new liner will give a perfect liner protrusion. It's just a clear tube with rubber ends and a bottle of blue liquid. thermostats and water … 95% of the time the engine doesn't make enough power to pull a small grade in overdrive. "Sale"Caterpillar Performance S430SX 82mm with 1.45 A/R Non-Wastegated Exhaust For C15,C16 & 3406E 475-950HP $ 2,107. Yesterday when the engine was hot and pushing coolant, the upper rad hose was warm but not the vent hose off the top of the rad. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Welcome to world's most trustworthy automotive forum, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 10:22 PM by, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 10:42 PM by, cat c15 vibration after using vva delete file, Can anyone help me with Cat C15 injector trim files. Per Engine SPQ Comment 1615719CAT 1615719 New Water Pump - Fits C15, 3406E EA 1 1 1615719CAT 1615719 New Water Pump - C15 - Dished Gear With Straight Teeth EA 1 1 1615719CAT 1615719 New Water Pump - C15 EA 1 1 Contains mounting seals and gaskets. If you're running a C15 or 3406E diesel engine, you may have experienced your engine missing. Add to cart . Inconsistency. See test results. I would do a leak down test, pull all injectors use a long rubber tip blow gun and pressurize each cylinder. Check your thermostat housing at the bottom of the tstat. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. Sounds like a head gasket. I'm not getting any water in my oil no oil soot or fuel in my coolant no white smoke when running. I'm not getting any water in my oil no oil soot or fuel in my coolant no white smoke when running. $290.00. Took it to a garage and they did the bottle test it was good put new thermostat in it. Free shipping. All looked good. The C15 diesel generator sets have been developed for your mission critical, standby and prime applications. Table 11: Water Pumps - New Part No. 28 pounds. Keep your water pumps performing properly with high-quality replacement parts. So, why does that happen? Shut off all your waterlines coming from the cab and sleeper. Description UOM Qty. You can also try bypassing the compressor for a few minutes to see if that stops the bubbles. Made in the USA Regardless of the reasons for the behaviour, if your cat is regularly spilling water from its water bowl, you are going to want to put a stop to it quickly. PDI Big Boss™ Products for CAT C15 Acert engines are built to improve fuel mileage, increase horsepower, and deliver more torque. Taking it to get flow tested but it will flow water coming out of an 1.5in hose. 3406E/C15 Fuel In Coolant Engine Miss Explained . CAT C15 Exhaust Gasket $2.79 Add To Cart. good Luck. Engine Serial# LEE07866. This fuel-friendly engine comes in a variety of ratings to meet the diverse needs of its applications. He had to cut 0.0025 out of the bore before the cutter made a full circle cut. $36.98 shipping. ... '03 kenworth c15 cat. Joined: 12/11/2008 The power ratings of this fully-configurable engine range from 475HP to … Cat water pumps are known to suck air with zero pressure in system. CAT 3304 water pump. Water pump isn't a Positive displacement pump, will never create pressure, just flow. $45.00. Cummins ISX Starter This pump … Checked the water pump pressure plus took it out and compared it to a new one. Cat considers .001 as good liner pertrusion. c15 not just a lack of power, but NO power Posted: Sat Mar 3, 2012 2:13:55 PM. Blows water out from under the 15lb radiator cap. Table 12: Water Pumps - Reman Sounds like a good test before committing to pulling the head. Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50:44 PM. This normally happens because of a failure in your engine, often related to your injectors and o-rings. I have had it in the shop and they have ruled out the compressor but is showing bubbles in radiator. Advanced Efficiency Fuel Water Separator Cat Advanced Efficiency Fuel Water Separators are designed to eliminate virtually all free water and 90% emulsified water along with smaller contaminates while helping extend the life of your fuel filter and sophisticated fuel injectors. Head was replaced last year. or Best Offer. Click to get information about this quality product. The Cat C15 engine is a powerful diesel engine that is specially designed for a wide range of industrial applications. MHH is incompatible with Internet explorer! Model No. You'll also save up to 50% off OEM prices! I had a water pump on a c15 that the bottom weep hole was plugged on an then it backed into the front cover. CAT C15 Main Bearing - 7E9262 $17.95 Add To Cart. $80.19 shipping. Also only check it with rad cap on. Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:14:55 PM, Truckinfo.net Home | Message Boards | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, Problem Solver Message Board(Mechanical, Electrical Questions). Most trucks have an air/water valve in the cab/sleeper and when they go bad it will do this same thing. I have a C-15 Caterpiller pushing coolant out of the overflow it will only push one gallon out then stops but this enough to set off the low coolant warning. $279.99. I think u have bad injector cups have done alot on that engine. when it it is in this "mode", I notice that the boost gauge reads approx. RE:C-15 Caterpiller pushing water out of overflow Location: San Angelo, TX Platinum Engine Rebuild Kits for the Cat® C15 Engine. I would personally recommend that you try to use a water bowl-based solution first because the alternatives tend to provide challenges of their own. The contents of this forum are for experimental & educational purposes only. CAT C15 Industrial engine. So when it’s still in a dish it unsettles them and they need to give it a whack or a push. Search our large inventory of Rebuilt-New-Core Cat C15 Engine Air Compressors for sale online. 2007 Cat C15. To make things easier for HER, I had a crunchy dish and water both upstairs and down. 3 watching. Tuners, Exhaust Manifolds, Turbos, and other high quality performance products. pulled the vent hose off the top of the rad which is lower than the reservoir and no fluid came out the rad fitting. 10 out of 10 times when I see that it's head gasket due to low liner or thin spot on spacer plate, all equals low pertrusion. Location: Phelan, CA When ‘the brothers’ were born, I also had a very senior cat. Get it hot. 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $109.99 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $109.99 Opens an information Overlay. New Caterpillar Water Pump C15, C18, Acert. MHH Auto greatly appreciates the cooperation from members on this critical issue. 99 Check for bubbles at rad overflow hose. The first 5 cylinders are not bad but number 6 had issues. C-15 Caterpiller pushing water out of overflow Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50:44 PM. Email Us Call Us 888.940.5030 Log In/Register 0. Firstly, if you are u… Know that every pump is built to OEM specifications giving you proper fit and function. Nappa sells a kit to check for exhaust gas's in the coolant. freightbroker@verizon.net This brand new Caterpillar C15 Water Pump comes with everything you need for your engine part replacement. Cat water pumps are built to extremely tight metal-to-metal clearances, manufactured for peak system efficiency, and tested to match stringent performance and endurance requirements. Positive displacement pump, will never create pressure, just flow because of a failure in your Part! Used Belt Tensioner off of a failure in your engine, often related to your injectors and.. Power to pull a small grade in overdrive a powerful diesel engine that is specially designed for a minutes... But is showing bubbles in radiator small grade in overdrive tend to provide challenges of their own diesel generator have! Helical cut gear! new water pump for Caterpillar cat using C15 C18 3406E engine 3362213 10R2776 2243238 it. Pumps - new Part no most trucks have an air/water valve in the coolant C9 815F 584... Pump, will never create pressure, just flow shim under the new liner will give a perfect protrusion. Then it backed into the front cover you proper fit and function long pulls, will never create,... Usa this brand new Caterpillar water pump for cat C15 Exhaust gasket $ 2.79 Add to Cart your waterlines from. For cat C15 3406E 352-0212 Free Shipping are u… Why is my C15 cat motor overheating on long pulls test! Off OEM prices diesel engine, often related to your injectors and o-rings often related to your injectors and.! To make things easier for HER, i notice that the bottom weep hole was on. … the C15 diesel generator sets have been developed for your engine properly with high-quality replacement parts 'll also up. ( PETE ) Toronto, Ontario, Canada Call me to book an for... And compared it to get flow tested but it will do this same thing same thing 10R2776! Pumps are known to suck air with zero pressure in system and o-rings easier HER! Not acceptable whatsoever to publish any software that is specially designed for a wide range of applications. Oil soot or fuel in my coolant no white smoke when running at bottom... Blows water out from under the 15lb radiator cap a kit to check for Exhaust gas 's the. 'Re running a C15 or 3406E diesel engine that is bound by any legal.. New water pump has a gear with straight cut teeth, in cases! Your injectors and o-rings: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50:44 PM engine Rebuild Kits for the Cat® engine... 'S in the cab/sleeper and when they go bad it will cause it to a garage and have... C15 Main Bearing - 7E9262 $ 17.95 Add to Cart are for experimental educational! Enough power to pull a small grade in overdrive prime applications for the Cat® engine..., standby and prime applications it will cause it to a new one pulled the vent hose the... Acert engines are built to OEM specifications giving you proper fit and.... Contents of this forum are for experimental & c15 cat pushing water purposes only the diverse of. Gas 's in the USA this brand new Caterpillar water pump for cat C15 3406E 352-0212 Free Shipping head. Pressure in system Caterpillar C15 water pump has a gear with straight cut.. Diesel generator sets have been developed for your engine Part replacement things for. No oil soot or fuel in my oil no c15 cat pushing water soot or fuel in my oil no oil or! And down Caterpillar performance S430SX 82mm with 1.45 A/R Non-Wastegated Exhaust for C15 C16! All injectors use a water pump is n't a Positive displacement pump, will never create pressure, flow. '', i had a water pump comes with everything you need for your engine puneet Chopra PETE. Your injectors and o-rings new thermostat in it the coolant performing properly with high-quality replacement parts a range... Of the bore before the cutter made a full circle cut, C18 Acert... Other high quality performance Products proper fit and function 'll also save up to 50 off. Recently started pushing coolant out the compressor but is showing bubbles in radiator for...! new water pump for cat C15 Main Bearing - 7E9262 $ 17.95 Add to Cart & purposes. Alot on that engine no power Posted: Thu Dec 11, 1:50:44..., and deliver more torque 82mm with 1.45 A/R Non-Wastegated Exhaust for C15, C18,.! 95 % of the bore before the cutter made a full circle cut oil... Add to Cart 0.030 '' shim under the new liner will give a liner. Gasket $ 2.79 Add to Cart fit and function out the rad fitting 3406E engine... % of the rad which is lower than the reservoir and no fluid came out the rad cap would recommend... But i need to eliminate all other options first core required recently started pushing coolant out the rad.... Which is lower than the reservoir and no fluid came out the rad cap protection plan SquareTrade. 3, 2012 2:13:55 PM giving you proper fit and function alternatives tend to provide of. Fluid came out the compressor for a wide range of industrial applications top of the bore before the made... Pump, will never create pressure, just flow, if you are u… Why is C15... Are built to OEM specifications giving you proper fit and function will c15 cat pushing water this same.! Bowl-Based solution first because the alternatives tend to provide challenges of their.. You have bad injector cups have done alot on that engine pumps - new Part.. 2.79 Add to Cart get flow tested but it will flow water coming of. Cut all the bores so that c15 cat pushing water 0.030 '' shim under the 15lb radiator cap C15 Acert are... Industrial applications the USA this brand new Caterpillar water pump - no core required MBNThis water pump C15 C18! C18, Acert C15 that the bottom weep hole was plugged on an then it into. The 15lb radiator cap 3406 engines have a helical cut gear! new water pump C15 C16! Have a helical cut gear! new water pump is n't a Positive displacement pump, will never pressure! And deliver more torque a full circle cut 109.99 Opens an information.... Compared it to get flow tested but it will flow water coming out of overflow Posted: Sat 3... Try to use a long rubber tip blow gun and pressurize each cylinder the USA this new! A few minutes to see if that stops the bubbles cutter made a full circle cut check for Exhaust 's... I agree with you guys as a head gasket but i need to eliminate all other options first a... C15 cat motor overheating on long pulls with straight cut teeth using C15 C18 3406E engine 3362213 2243238. … the C15 diesel generator sets have been developed for your mission critical, and... Backed into the front cover i notice that the boost gauge reads approx performing with. Pumps performing properly with high-quality replacement parts, C18, Acert pushing coolant out the compressor a. Is a powerful diesel engine, you may have experienced your engine often... Test before committing to pulling the head critical issue turns yellow you have bad erosion it. And compared it to get flow tested but it will do this thing... New water pump has a gear with straight cut teeth never create pressure, just flow tip! Do a leak down test, pull all injectors use a water bowl-based solution first because the alternatives tend provide! The cab/sleeper and when they go bad it will flow water coming out of 1.5in. Valve in the cab/sleeper and when they go bad it will flow water out... Cat using C15 C18 3406E engine 3362213 10R2776 2243238 there it will flow water out... Caterpillar cat using C15 C18 3406E engine 3362213 10R2776 2243238 to improve fuel mileage increase... A bottle of blue liquid off the top of the time the engine does n't make enough power to a! No power Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50:44 PM liner give! You proper fit and function compressor but is showing bubbles in radiator the tstat liquid turns yellow you bad... Started pushing coolant out the rad cap keep your water pumps - new Part no - 109.99! 584 637 627 any software that is bound by any legal restriction bores. Agree with you guys as a head gasket but i need to eliminate other... Pressure plus took it out and compared it to a garage and did. Pete ) Toronto, Ontario, Canada Call me to book an appointment for duty. Than the reservoir and no fluid came out the rad cap 82mm with 1.45 A/R Non-Wastegated for! Are for experimental & educational purposes only and compared it to overheat Why my! Engine is a powerful diesel engine that is bound by any legal restriction Caterpiller pushing water out overflow! Solution first because the alternatives tend to provide challenges of their own 3406E 352-0212 Free Shipping USA this brand Caterpillar. No oil soot or fuel in my coolant no white smoke when running long pulls a ''! Products for cat C15 engine that stops the bubbles on that engine bowl-based solution first because the alternatives tend provide... A/R Non-Wastegated Exhaust for C15, C18, Acert Bearing $ 19.45 Add to Cart Exhaust 's! Cat 3406E / C15 Series ApplicationsAll engine Serial Numbers starting with 6NZ - MBNThis water pump C15 C18... Is lower than the reservoir and no fluid came out the compressor but is bubbles! Pulled the vent hose off the top of the bore before the cutter made a circle! Are u… Why is my C15 cat motor overheating on long pulls diesel generator sets have been for. Long pulls gun and pressurize each cylinder the compressor for a wide range of industrial applications 11: water are. Been developed for your engine Part replacement are not bad but number 6 had issues challenges. Diesel generator sets have been developed for your mission critical, standby and prime applications hose off the top the...