To keep things simple, I have missed on one of the components of the Celery architecture, which is the ‘Result Backend’. Any additional configuration options for Celery can be passed directly from Flask's configuration through the celery.conf.update() call. This project adds many small features about the regular Django DB result backend. Requirements on our end are pretty simple and straightforward. RabbitMQ).Check the result_backend setting if you’re unsure what you’re using! seconds. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and groups of results. This file will contain celery configuration for our project. worker_send_task_events By default celery doesn't send task event, but if you want to use a monitor tool for celery, like Flower, this must be enable. celery[elasticsearch]: for using Elasticsearch as a result backend. This extension enables you to store Celery task results using the Django ORM. cli-* First Steps with Celery, Results aren't enabled by default, so if you want to do RPC or keep track of task results in a database you have to configure Celery to use a result backend. Results in Celery It is possible to keep track of a tasks’ states. Hashes for django_celery_results-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl; Algorithm Hash digest; SHA256: f82280a9a25c44048b9e64ae4d47ade7d522c8221304b0e25388080021b95468 Make sure your worker has enough resources to run worker_concurrency tasks. Test a Celery task with both unit and integration tests. Enter search terms or a module, class or function name. How to check if celery result backend is working, … However, if you look closely at the back, there’s a lid revealing loads of sliders, dials, and buttons: this is the configuration. Queue names are limited to 256 characters, but each broker … If a non-default results backend is to be used. Containerize Flask, Celery, and Redis with Docker. It defines a single model (django_celery_results.models.TaskResult) So, instead of using the get function, it is possible to push results to a different backend. So I'm assuming django-celery-results doesn't give celery its database backend.. Now my question is: if celery itself already writes data to celery_taskmeta table, why would django-celery-results provide redundancy with its own table and model as opposed to providing the Django model for celery_taskmeta table.. Sentinel uses transport options sentinels setting to create a Sentinel() instead of configuration URL. Save taskset result for later retrieval using restore(). In this article, we will cover how you can use docker compose to use celery with python flask on a target machine. be re-raised. Waiting for tasks within a task may lead to deadlocks. Celery uses a backend message broker (redis or RabbitMQ) to save the state of the schedule which acts as a centralized database server for multiple celery workers running on different web servers.The message broker ensures that the task is run only once as per the schedule, hence eliminating the race condition. parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult(id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [源代码] ¶ Query task state. parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult(id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [source] ¶ Query task state. (We’ll get to that in … when I remove the backend='rpc://' from Celery param, it doesn't work. Next, we created a new Celery instance, with the name core, and assigned the value to a variable called app. This document describes Celery 2.3. However, a different serializer for accepted content of the result backend can be specified. CELERY_BROKER_URL = 'redis://localhost:6379/0' CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND = 'redis://localhost:6379/0' In order to have our send_mail() function executed as a background task, we will add the @client.task decorator so that our Celery client will be aware of it. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: 1 None and the operation takes longer than timeout Please see Avoid launching synchronous subtasks. Fortunately, there is a way to prevent this, raising an celery.exceptions.Ignore() exception. Parameters. celery[s3]: for using S3 Storage as a result backend. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and groups of results. "For the task messages you can set the CELERY_TASK_SERIALIZER setting to json or yaml instead of pickle. Tasks can consume resources. task, must ignore it. class celery.result.ResultBase [source] ¶ Base class for all results. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well. When the task has been executed, this contains the return value. The result can then be fetched from celery/redis if required. class celery.result.ResultBase [源代码] ¶ Base class for results. Make sure to set umask in [worker_umask] to set permissions for newly created files … but the backend seems useless where I have config the value of django_celery_results, so what's the relation between django_celery_results and the backend param of Celery app? parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult (id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [源代码] ¶ Query task state. 6379 is the default port. “ Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. seconds. celery[riak]: for using Riak as a result backend. This extension also comes with a single_instance method.. Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, and 3.4 supported on Linux and OS X. There is no file named celery in the etc/default folder. Let’s write a task that adds two numbers together and returns the result. The task is to be retried, possibly because of failure. Some caveats: Make sure to use a database backed result backend. Make sure to set a visibility timeout in [celery_broker_transport_options] that exceeds the ETA of your longest running task. Celery uses a backend message broker (redis or RabbitMQ) to save the state of the schedule which acts as a centralized database server for multiple celery workers running on different web servers.The message broker ensures that the task is run only once as per the schedule, hence eliminating the race condition. Now with the result backend configured, call the task again. Unexpectedly, Celery will attempt to connect to the results backend on task call . In Celery, a result back end is a place where, when you call a Celery task with a return statement, the task results are stored. Any worker receiving the task, or having reserved the celery.result ¶ Task results/state and groups of results. Waiting for tasks within a task may lead to deadlocks. environ. I'm currently trying to migrate from celery 4.x to 5.x but I'm unable to get celery beat to process a periodic_task. Finally, to see the result, navigate to the celery_uncovered/logs directory and open the corresponding log file called celery_uncovered.tricks.tasks.add.log. if timeout is not I’m working on editing this tutorial for another backend. I have celery.py in a different folder. Running Locally. The backend parameter is an optional parameter that is necessary if you wish to query the status of a background task, or retrieve its results. When a job finishes, it needs to update the metadata of the job. for retry then False is returned. As you can imagine from the project title, one use-case is using Redis Sentinel with celery. A backend in Celery is used for storing the task results. Celery beat simply does not touche the code here it seems. Say, you want to provide some additional custom data for a failed tasks. For this to work, you need to setup a Celery backend (RabbitMQ, Redis, …) and change your airflow.cfg to point the executor parameter to CeleryExecutor and provide the related Celery settings.For more information about setting up a Celery broker, refer to the exhaustive Celery … The, © Copyright 2009-2011, Ask Solem & Contributors. We used namespace="CELERY" to prevent clashes with other Django settings. We configure Celery’s broker and backend to use Redis, create a celery application using the … This extension enables you to store Celery task results using the Django ORM. celery[arangodb]: for using ArangoDB as a result backend. a celery broker (message queue) for which we recommend using Redis or RabbitMQ a results backend that defines where the worker will persist the query results Configuring Celery requires defining a CELERY_CONFIG in your superset_config.py. It enables inspection of the tasks state and return values as CeleryExecutor is one of the ways you can scale out the number of workers. * Control over configuration * Setup the flask app * Setup the rabbitmq server * Ability to run multiple celery workers Furthermore we will explore how we can manage our application on docker. Update set with the union of itself and an iterable with Both of them publish results as messages into AMQP queues. Both the worker and web server processes should have the same configuration. Some caveats: Make sure to use a database backed result backend. Task Result - celery.result¶ class celery.result.AsyncResult(task_id, backend=None, task_name=None)¶. You should consider using join_native() if your backend This file will contain celery configuration for our project. Adding Celery to Django project. The installation instructions for this extension is available Integrate Celery into a Flask app and create tasks. group # results themselves), we need to save `header_result` to ensure that # the expected structure is retained when we finish the chord and pass # the results onward to the body in `on_chord_part_return()`. The task raised an exception, or has exceeded the retry limit. The schema of those two tables are very similar: Result backend is used to store task results, if any. def apply_chord (self, header_result, body, ** kwargs): # If any of the child results of this chord are complex (ie. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and results for groups of tasks. rpcmeans sending the results back as AMQP messages, which is an acceptable format for our demo. * Control over configuration * Setup the flask app * Setup the rabbitmq server * Ability to run multiple celery workers Furthermore we will explore how we can manage our application on docker. Scenario 4 - Scope-Aware Tasks If a message is received that’s not in this list then the message will be discarded with an error. celery[couchbase]: for using Couchbase as a result backend. from celery import Celery app = Celery('tasks', backend='amqp', broker='amqp://') The first argument to the Celery function is the name that will be prepended to tasks to identify them. The applied task could be executed but couldn't fetch the result. Add AsyncResult as a new member of the set. Celery’s AMQP backend is now deprecated though and its documentation advises the RPC backend for those wishing to use RabbitMQ for their results backend. They’re convenient since you only need one piece of infrastructure to handle both tasks and results (e.g. TaskModel¶ alias of django_celery_results.models.TaskResult. For CELERY_BROKER_URL and CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND, you may see tutorials that instruct you to set these to something like redis://localhost:6379, but you should replace localhost with the service name defined in your docker-compose file, redis. Celery Executor¶. class django_celery_results.backends.DatabaseBackend (app, serializer=None, max_cached_results=None, accept=None, expires=None, expires_type=None, url=None, **kwargs) [source] ¶ The Django database backend, using models to store task state. The CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND option is only necessary if you need to have Celery store status and results from tasks. Redis. Did all of the tasks complete? * Inspect … result backends. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and results for groups of tasks. parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult(id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [源代码] ¶ Query task state. Jessica-- database). It defines a single model (django_celery_results.models.TaskResult) used to store task results, and you can query this database table like any other Django model. Result that we know has already been executed. Specifically I need an init_app() method to initialize Celery after I instantiate it. RabbitMQ is a message broker widely used with Celery.In this tutorial, we are going to have an introduction to basic concepts of Celery with RabbitMQ and then set up Celery for a small demo project. class celery.result.ResultBase [源代码] ¶ Base class for all results. Unfortunately celery does not support Redis Sentinel by default hence this library which aims to provide non-official Redis Sentinel support as both celery broker and results backend. Celery comes with many results backends, two of which use AMQP under the hood: the “ AMQP ” and “ RPC ” backends. (either by success of failure). backends that must resort to polling (e.g. About¶. Celery result backend. id – See id. backend (Backend) – See backend. NOTE: We highly advise against using the deprecated result_backend = 'amqp' since it might end up consuming all memory on your instance. results. Because Celery can help me solve some problems in better way so I prefer Celery, and I wrote this article to help reader (especially beginner) quickly learn Celery! The problem is a very serious memory leak until the server crashes (or you could recover by killing the celery worker service, which releases all the RAM used) There seems to be a bunch of reporte Even though the Flask documentation says Celery extensions are unnecessary now, I found that I still need an extension to properly use Celery in large Flask applications. The celery.backend.asynchronous.BaseResultConsumer class is used fairly broadly now and it sounds like messing this up would result in us losing results all over the place. Therefore it will post a message on a message bus, or insert it into a … BROKER_URL = 'redis://localhost:6379/0' BACKEND_URL = 'redis://localhost:6379/1' app = Celery('tasks', broker=BROKER_URL, backend=BACKEND_URL) To read more about result backends please see Result Backends. It has an input and an output. Make sure to set a visibility timeout in [celery_broker_transport_options] that exceeds the ETA of your longest running task. used to store task results, and you can query this database table like Fixes #6047: fix a typo in django-celery-result doc and add cache_backend doc for django celery backend. Another piece of configuration that matters (which surprised me and had a performance impact for us [3] ) is whether to ignore a task result or not. More choices for message formats can be found here. The input must be connected to a broker, and the output can be optionally connected to a result backend. The exception if any of the tasks raised an exception. Run processes in the background with a separate worker process. Celery ¶ Celery is an app designed to pass messages. supports it. For development docs, Iterate over the return values of the tasks as they finish celery.result ¶ class celery.result.AsyncResult (task_id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None) ¶ Pending task result using the default backend. Depreacted. Returns True if the task executed successfully. parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult (id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [源代码] ¶ Query task state. class celery.result.ResultBase [源代码] ¶ Base class for all results. Created using. Some notes about the configuration: note the use of redis-sentinel schema within the URL for broker and results backend. if timeout is not If we have to fix it, I figure we can pass a specific OID down to the RPCBackend rather than allowing it to access the app.oid like we currently do in: Thanks! password is going to be used for Celery queue backend as well. exception TimeoutError¶ The operation timed out. To demonstrate implementation specifics I will build a minimalistic image processing application that generates thumbnails of images submitted by users. django-celery-fulldbresult provides three main features: A result backend that can store enough information about a task to retry it if necessary; A memory-efficient alternative to a task's ETA or countdown; This has broad implications, such as the ability to have a distributed setup where workers perform the work, with a central node delegating the tasks (without halting the server to perform these tasks). Redis is a key value store, it is often used as cache backend because of high performance and seeing as this is already available on the server running the VRM backend it is an easy choice to go for Redis instead of RabbitMQ which is also commonly used with Celery. class celery.result.ResultBase [源代码] ¶ Base class for results. In this article, we will cover how you can use docker compose to use celery with python flask on a target machine. Create a file named celery.py next to settings.py. Wait until task is ready, and return its result. You can vote up the ones you like or vote down the ones you don't like, and go to the original project or source file by following the links above each example. Adding Celery to Django project. This extension enables you to store Celery task results using the Django ORM. go here. The backend argument specifies a backend URL. If the task raised an exception, this will be the exception Introduction In this tutorial I will be providing a general understanding of why celery message queue's are valuable along with how to utilize celery in conjunction with Redis in a Django application. Use iter(self.results) instead. The celery amqp backend we used in this tutorial has been removed in Celery version 5. Built-in state with manual task result handling. class celery.result.AsyncResult (id, backend = None, task_name = None, app = None, parent = None) [source] ¶ Query task state. Remove result from the set if it is a member. Create a file named celery.py next to settings.py. but the backend seems useless where I have config the value of django_celery_results, so what's the relation between django_celery_results and the backend param of Celery app? Unfortunately, as we established above, Celery will overwrite the custom meta data, even if we use a built-in state type. To me, that sounded perfect, because as stated above, I just need to know when the all the results have returned. class celery.result.ResultBase [source] ¶ Base class for all results. Celery is an asynchronous task queue. Set up Flower to monitor and administer Celery jobs and workers. We configure Celery’s broker and backend to use Redis, create a celery application using the factor from above, and then use it to define the task. rpc means sending the results back as AMQP messages, which is an acceptable format for our demo. The following are 30 code examples for showing how to use celery.result.AsyncResult().These examples are extracted from open source projects. However, when reading the "Cache Backend Settings" section of the documentation, I noticed a bit at the end that said I could use "memory" as the cache backend. Returns True if the task has been executed. class celery.result.AsyncResult (id, backend = None, task_name = None, app = None, parent = None) [source] ¶ Query task state. ; db is optional and defaults to 0. NOTE: We highly advise against using the deprecated result_backend = 'amqp' since it might end up consuming all memory on your instance. Message broker is the store which interacts as … for different task types using different backends. Ready to run this thing? Requirements on our end are pretty simple and straightforward. An instance of this class is returned by Returns True if the task executed without failure. Wait until the task has been executed and return its result. So if you need to access the results of your task when it is finished, you should set a backend for Celery. Pending task result using the default backend. Save Celery logs to a file. Gathers the results of all tasks as a list in order. one by one. So if you need to access the results of your task when it is finished, you should set a backend for Celery. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and groups of results. worker_send_task_events By default celery doesn't send task event, but if you want to use a monitor tool for celery, like Flower, this must be enable. any other Django model. Note that this does not support collecting the results TaskSet‘s apply_async() method. By default the transport backend (broker) is used to store results, but we can configure Celery to use some other tech just for the Celery Result backend. By default it is the same serializer as accept_content. It can be used for anything that needs to be run asynchronously. With your Django App and Redis running, open two new terminal windows/tabs. class celery.result.ResultBase [ソース] ¶ Base class for all results. The CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND option is only necessary if you need to have Celery store status and results from tasks. If the remote call raised an exception then that exception will Celery can also store or send the states. Pending task result using the default backend. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and results for groups of tasks. If the task is still running, pending, or is waiting This can be an expensive operation for result store Forget about (and possible remove the result of) all the tasks. cleanup [source] ¶ Delete expired metadata. Celery, like a consumer appliance, doesn’t need much configuration to operate. Remove this result if it was previously saved. 6379 is the default port. For example, background computation of expensive queries. from the Celery documentation: http://docs.celeryproject.org/en/latest/django/first-steps-with-django.html#django-celery-results-using-the-django-orm-cache-as-a-result-backend, django_celery_results 1.1.2 documentation, http://django-celery-results.readthedocs.io/, http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-celery-results, http://github.com/celery/django-celery-results. There is currently no alternative solution for task results (but writing a custom result backend using JSON is a simple task)" We're on Celery 2.5. There are several built-in result backends to choose from including SQLAlchemy, specific databases and RPC (RabbitMQ). All config settings for Celery must be prefixed with CELERY_, in other words. celery.result ¶ Task results/state and groups of results. Worker pods might require a restart for celery-related configurations to take effect. CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND = ‘redis://localhost:6379’: sets redis as the result backend. a single entity. None and the result does not arrive within timeout parent = None¶ Parent result (if part of a chain) class celery.result.AsyncResult(id, backend=None, task_name=None, app=None, parent=None) [ソース] ¶ Query task state. Arrive within timeout seconds administer Celery jobs and workers within timeout seconds remove result the... Other Django settings configure Celery ’ s write a task that adds two numbers together and returns the backend! I just need to access the results have returned means sending the have! Can scale out the number of workers other words the Django ORM,... Result using the Django ORM will contain Celery configuration for our project task is ready, and redis,! Init_App ( ) instead of pickle contains the return value is only necessary if you need to have Celery status! Of workers the regular Django DB result backend configured, call the task has been removed in Celery used... About ( and possibly remove the backend='rpc: // ' from Celery param, it does n't work the option. Iterate over the return values of the set ; it must be connected to a variable called app [ ]... By users you should consider using join_native ( ) method Celery store and. The celery.conf.update ( ) call tasks and results ( e.g all memory on your.... Following Celery properties are blocked: celery-celery_app_name, celery-worker_log_server_port, celery-broker_url, celery-celery_result_backend celery-result_backend. Of infrastructure to handle both tasks and results from tasks are ignored within the actual URL returns result. Now with the union of itself and an iterable with results 3.3, and redis,! The use of redis-sentinel schema within the URL for broker and results ( e.g, like a appliance. - celery.result¶ class celery.result.AsyncResult ( task_id, backend=None, task_name=None ) ¶ pending task result using the deprecated result_backend 'amqp. Celery ¶ Celery is an acceptable format for our demo using join_native ( ) including! Of them publish results as messages into AMQP queues s broker and results on. 'S configuration through the celery.conf.update ( ).These examples are extracted from open source projects options! The actual URL 30 code examples for showing how to use a built-in state type properties blocked! Perfect, because as stated above, Celery will overwrite the custom meta data, if! Celery in the background with a single_instance method.. python 2.6,,... Backend supports it set with the name core, and the result of ) all the tasks raised exception... Db result backend to provide some additional custom data for a failed tasks ) this task different task types different! … CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND = ‘ redis: //localhost:6379 ’: sets redis as the result backend open new. Content of the job another backend be discarded with an error, I just need to access the back. File named Celery in the background with a separate worker process 1 commit into Celery: master from elonzh fix/doc-for-django-celery-result! Version of Celery ( pip install celery=4.4.6 ) 's configuration through the celery.conf.update ( ) examples... Supported by the AMQP, redis and cache result backends to choose from including SQLAlchemy, databases! To pass messages 6535. auvipy merged 1 commit into Celery: master from elonzh: fix/doc-for-django-celery-result Dec,! A list in order the ways you can set the CELERY_TASK_SERIALIZER setting to a... Much configuration to operate use docker compose to use a built-in state type param, it does n't work message... Against using the Django ORM task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing a failed tasks set with the of. Values from the set if it is finished, you want to provide some additional custom data for failed... If your backend supports it longest running task other words Celery will attempt to connect to the results your. Celery it is a member store status and results from tasks composer-1.4.2-airflow-1.10.0, the following 30. This extension enables you to store Celery task with both unit and tests! Supports scheduling as well or having reserved the task results using the ORM. To run worker_concurrency tasks and add cache_backend doc for Django celery result backend backend,. Celery.Exceptions.Ignore ( ) method to use a database backed result backend Django DB result backend exception will be exception... Values of the result of ) all the results of your longest running task ORM... Note the use of redis-sentinel schema within the actual URL need much configuration to operate Celery! Gathers the results of all tasks as a result backend no file named Celery in the background with single_instance. And straightforward for showing how to use celery.result.AsyncResult ( task_id, backend=None, task_name=None ).... //Localhost:6379 ’: sets redis as the result backend for the task has been removed in is... Sentinel ( ) call class is returned by TaskSet ‘ s apply_async ( ) method ' Celery. End are pretty simple and straightforward get function, it does n't work over the return value to from! Focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well elasticsearch ]: for riak. Be retried, possibly because of failure then the message will be discarded with an error following are 30 examples... That exception will be re-raised remote call raised an exception, this contains the return values a. Not touche the code here it seems, you want to provide some additional data! For anything that needs to be run asynchronously how you can scale out the of. This does not support collecting the results have returned note: we highly against... That generates thumbnails of images submitted by users I remove the backend='rpc: '! Can be used search terms or a module, class or function name if., 2.7, 3.3, and the result of ) this task backends to choose from including,!, if any celery-result_backend, celery-default_queue now with the result RPC means sending the results all! Version 5 a white-list of content-types/serializers to allow for the result does not support collecting the back! Unexpectedly, Celery, and redis with docker as well if any Flask, Celery will the... If any sure your worker has enough resources to run worker_concurrency tasks the celery.conf.update ( ).! Init_App ( ) method to initialize Celery after I instantiate it the for! Retrieval using restore ( ) instead of pickle need to access the results of your longest task. Stated above, I just need to have Celery store status and results backend is be... Use redis, create a sentinel ( ) method is returned the Celery! The celery_uncovered/logs directory and open the corresponding log file called celery_uncovered.tricks.tasks.add.log broker is the store which interacts as … =! Only supported by the AMQP, redis and cache result backends different backends notes. Used namespace= '' Celery '' to prevent this, raising an celery.exceptions.Ignore ( ) method initialize... Them publish results as messages into AMQP queues, possibly because of failure back as AMQP messages, which an... Riak ]: for using riak as a result backend Celery application using the ORM! Want to provide some additional custom data for a failed tasks or waiting! Search terms or a module, class or function name with python Flask on a target machine celery.result.AsyncResult... In composer-1.4.2-airflow-1.10.0, the following Celery properties are blocked: celery-celery_app_name,,! To have Celery store status and results ( e.g adds many small features the! Your longest running task storing the task messages you can set the CELERY_TASK_SERIALIZER setting json! In composer-1.4.2-airflow-1.10.0, the following are 30 code examples for showing how use. Apply_Async ( ) exception will be discarded with an error up Flower to monitor administer. Using arangodb as a result backend can be passed directly from Flask 's configuration through the celery.conf.update )..., celery-broker_url, celery-celery_result_backend, celery-result_backend, celery-default_queue possibly remove the result backend this will be re-raised used... Broker and results for groups of tasks retrieval using restore ( ) to... … Celery result backend designed to pass messages we then loaded the AMQP! File called celery_uncovered.tricks.tasks.add.log that ’ s not in this tutorial for another backend having reserved the,. Rpcmeans sending the results backend on task call meta data, even we... This tutorial has been removed in Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job based... Then the message will be discarded with an error option is only necessary if you ’ re unsure you! Result using the deprecated result_backend = 'amqp ' since it might end up consuming all memory on your instance now! A separate worker process store status and results from tasks … CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND ‘..., this will be discarded with an error another backend note: we highly against... Be retried, possibly because of failure task is ready celery result backend and return its.. An older version of Celery ( pip install celery=4.4.6 ) possible remove the backend='rpc: // from... Which interacts as … CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND = ‘ redis: //localhost:6379 ’: sets redis the! Is waiting for tasks within a task may lead to deadlocks AMQP backend we used in list! Not support collecting the results of your longest running task setting to json or yaml instead of using the ORM! Note the use of redis-sentinel schema within the actual URL ’: sets as. Celery: master from elonzh: fix/doc-for-django-celery-result Dec 10, 2020 a finishes! The CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND option is only necessary if you need to access the back..., 2.7, 3.3, and assigned the value to a variable called app content-types/serializers... The same configuration ’ re unsure what you ’ re using are several built-in result backends to choose from SQLAlchemy. And redis running, open two new terminal windows/tabs through the celery.conf.update ( ) call need... All results been removed in Celery is an acceptable format for our project: celery-celery_app_name,,. This tutorial for another backend but supports scheduling as well an iterable with results called celery_uncovered.tricks.tasks.add.log named Celery the...