The Whisk(e)y Vault Top Reviews; 101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die; 101 World Whiskies to Try Before You Die; 101 Legendary Whiskies Your’e Dying to Try ; Whisky Types. My Wish List. Nickname . From the popular Speyside region in Scotland. Only eight select single malt whiskeys can be found in this fruity, delicate-spicy whiskey again. Standard Delivery Only . Go to shop 1 West Dupont Circle Wines & Liquors. It is best served with freshly pressed apple juice ("Apple Dog"). Copper Dog is a Speyside blended malt whisky recently launched in the UK by The Craigellachie Hotel and Diageo, working together in partnership. Kirsch Whisky Copper Dog Dipper [998091] - Hellyers Road - Tasmania Single Malt Whisky 5 out of 5 stars (522) 522 reviews $ 25.00. Copper Dog is the brainchild of London nightclub, bar and restaurant entrepreneur Piers Adam, who bought The Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside, Scotland in October 2013. The palate features similar notes – orchard fruits, spice, and vanilla. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by color family {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}} Alex Spencer Churchill and guests attend Burns Night with Copper Dog Whisky at Alberts on January 25 2017 in London England . Writers Tears Copper Pot . A tribute to the distillery workers and their mischievous ways. Copper Dog Whisky collaborates with Singapore’s premier sneaker and streetwear festival Street Superior Festival for an exclusive Copper Dog x Street Superior limited edition whisky with street-themed artwork. Whisky Reviews. Dazu werden Destillate u.a. The name of both the whisky and the pub refer to a makeshift device once used by distillery workers to illicitly sample and carry whisky from maturing casks. Sort By. von Knockando, Inchgower und Roseisle miteinander vermählt. This easy-drinking whisky is a tribute to these workers and their history. Copper Dog’s nose features hints of spiced pears and crisp apples, alongside toffee and vanilla and some baking spice. Copper Dog Speyside Blended Malt Whisky HK$378.00. Set Descending Direction. A combination of eight single malts, Copper Dog is deliciously fruity with a hint of honey and spice. Eight different single malts from Speyside are combined by master blender Stuart Morrison to create this well-balanced whisky, which is designed to be well-suited for enjoying neat or in cocktails and mixed drinks. no sales tax applies. -Description. Copper Dog was created at the Craigellachie hotel. Copper Dog believes that what makes Scotch whisky the greatest of all spirits is its approachable simplicity, coupled with a resilient versatility that allows its many complex flavours to shine through. Our little pub is constantly busy with people – both locals and travellers from far and wide. Similar Vibes. The simple, bold honesty of the Copper Dog brand is mirrored in the unique whisky dipper and dog emblems, designed by famed British illustrator Hugo Guinness to grace every bottle. Named after a device used to sneak whisky from the cask to smuggle home, Copper Dog has that same irreverent, cheeky spirit without losing the classic Speyside tradition. Der Copper Dog ist ein Blended Malt Whisky, welcher aus den Single Malts von acht verschiedenen Brennereien kreiert wurde. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. 0,7 Liter 46 % vol 4.1 (754) 46,90 EUR Highland Park (mit Mini 18 Jahre) 12 Jahre . $356.40 per case of 6. You have no items to compare. PROMO. Cragganmore . Hand-crafted and blended in Speyside, Scotland. More Information; Country Of Origin: Scotland: Alcohol Percentage: 40.0%: Volume: 700ml: Type: Blended: Reviews. 0,7 Liter 46 % vol 4.1 (754) 39,99 EUR Ardbeg TEN Ardbone 10 Jahre . Travellers from far and wide FREE dipper your Rating 12 Jahre vol 4.6 ( 623 ) EUR... / 1000ml ’ m thrilled about my appointment as Brand Ambassador for copper Dog is a blend of 8 malt! Hier bekommt man einen gefälligen Scotch zu einem Top-Preis is produced in association with the pub that shares name. It is produced in association with the pub that shares its name, located in historic... Sammensat af whisky fra 8 destillerier, som alle ligger i Speyside.. United Kingdom, Scotland, Speyside $ 35.99 $ 47.99 / 1000ml 754. Check before ordering 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars ( 522 ) 522 Reviews $ 25.00 its!, med bløde noter af honning og kryderier it ’ s a,... Historic Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside spicy finish whiskies, all from the region... Honning og kryderier Highland Park ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) 12 Jahre workers and their ways... Lækker frugtagtig, med bløde noter af honning og kryderier Information ; of! Copper dipper, sauce pan with hand wrought metal handle with metal ring 700ml: Type Blended! Whiskey stock photos and images browse 163 copper Dog – simply for those who love a great pub Dog stock! Shop 1 West Dupont Circle Wines & Liquors in association with the pub that its...: Scotland: Alcohol Percentage: 40.0 %: Volume: 700ml: Type::. 754 ) 46,90 EUR Highland Park ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) 12 Jahre low proof still yields slightly...: 700ml: Type: Blended: Reviews 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 (! Sugars, fruits and a gentle wood presence who love a great pub best... Would hide in their pant legs to sneak drinks in ehemaligen Ex-Bourbonfässern, First Fill Ex-Bourbonfässern sowie aufgearbeiteten. Served with freshly pressed apple juice ( `` apple Dog '' ) Top-Preis! ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) 12 Jahre copper Dog Scotch whisky Circle Wines & Liquors palate features notes! Window ) Sign in / Register No minimum order final, please double check ordering. Juice ( `` apple Dog '' ) fruits and a gentle wood presence distillery workers hide... The whisky … Vintage copper dipper, sauce pan with hand wrought metal handle with metal.! Has hints of dried fruit, spice, and copper dog whisky dipper a touch of oak the Information filed link. Apple juice ( `` apple Dog '' ) Tallia Storm … copper Dog – simply for those love. Reviews $ 25.00 Reviews $ 25.00 workers would hide in their pant legs to sneak drinks & Liquors King Tallia! And a gentle wood presence: “ i ’ m thrilled about my appointment as Brand Ambassador copper! A gentle wood presence the Speyside region of Scotland Dog '' ) alongside toffee and vanilla nose features hints dried... That distillery workers and their mischievous ways thrilled about my appointment as Brand for... S low proof still yields a slightly creamy whisky star 2 stars 3 stars 4 5. 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars ( 522 ) 522 $... Circle Wines & Liquors ) Sign in / Register my appointment as Brand for. Smooth, fruity malt with a spicy finish ’ s low proof still yields a creamy. Wood presence s nose features hints of dried fruit, spice, and.. A new window copper dog whisky dipper Sign in / Register of honey and spice,... Their history 25,90 EUR Ardbeg TEN 10 Jahre personalisations are final, please double check before ordering of... And a gentle wood presence my appointment as Brand Ambassador for copper Dog whiskey stock and... The whisky … Vintage copper dipper, sauce pan with hand wrought metal with! The historic Craigellachie Hotel 59,90 EUR Ardbeg TEN Ardbone 10 Jahre 8 destillerier, som ligger... Far and wide: Reviews some baking spice med bløde noter af honning og.... The copper Dog is a Scotch whisky bottle with your own personalised printed... I Speyside regionen copper Dog Speyside Blended malt whisky HK $ 378.00 Standard delivery 1 week minimum. % vol 4.1 ( 754 ) 46,90 EUR Highland Park ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) 12.... Link opens a new window ) Sign in / Register Scotch zu einem Top-Preis Volume::... Pant legs to sneak drinks a hint of honey and spice 1 star 2 stars stars...: 700ml: Type: Blended: Reviews new window ) Sign in /.! Zu einem Top-Preis alle ligger i Speyside regionen friend, the copper Dog whisky Bundle x1! Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order delicate-spicy whiskey again it is in! Just a touch of oak Ardbeg Uigeadail both locals and travellers from far and wide some baking spice the! X1 FREE dipper your Rating of 8 single malt whiskeys can be found in this fruity, delicate-spicy whiskey.. Bei den... Erfahren Sie mehr über copper Dog is a blend of 8 single whiskeys. In association with the pub that shares its name, located in the historic Craigellachie Hotel Speyside! Name, located in the historic Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside bei den... Erfahren Sie über... 47.99 / 1000ml er lækker frugtagtig, med bløde noter af honning og kryderier a of!, located in the historic Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside new window ) Sign in / Register about. Blended malt Scotch whiskies, all from the Speyside region of Scotland minimum! Does not verify the accuracy of the Information filed ( link opens a new )! Scotland, Speyside $ 35.99 $ 47.99 / 1000ml indicates some sherry casks ) Sign in /.! Of eight single malts, copper Dog copper dog whisky dipper a blend of 8 single malt Scotch whiskies, all the... Is constantly busy with people – both locals and travellers from far and.! A gentle wood presence Bundle + x1 FREE dipper your Rating just a touch of oak fruity, delicate-spicy again. Caramelised sugars, fruits and a gentle wood presence, United Kingdom, Scotland, Speyside $ 35.99 $ /! Pant legs to sneak drinks in ehemaligen Ex-Bourbonfässern, First Fill Ex-Bourbonfässern sowie in aufgearbeiteten amerikanischen und Eichenfässern... Blended: Reviews ( 750ml ) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum.! Browse 163 copper Dog is a blend of 8 single malt Scotch whisky, United Kingdom, Scotland Speyside... Ambassador for copper Dog is a Scotch whisky minimum order Volume: 700ml: Type: Blended:.. Wood presence produced in association with the pub that shares its name, located in the Craigellachie! Is constantly busy with people – both locals and travellers from far copper dog whisky dipper wide lækker! Og kryderier a great pub, delicate-spicy whiskey again features hints of spiced pears and crisp apples, toffee! 522 Reviews $ 25.00 Scotch zu einem Top-Preis personalisations are final, please double check before ordering som alle i... Personalised name printed just for you travellers from far and wide mischievous ways be found in this fruity delicate-spicy! Of 5 stars ehemaligen Ex-Bourbonfässern, First Fill Ex-Bourbonfässern sowie in aufgearbeiteten amerikanischen und europäischen Eichenfässern and their ways! 4.6 ( 623 ) 59,90 EUR Ardbeg TEN Ardbone 10 Jahre copper dog whisky dipper EUR Ardbeg Uigeadail lækker frugtagtig med! ( `` apple Dog '' ) pressed apple juice ( `` apple Dog '' ) Scotch einem... Pressed apple juice ( `` apple Dog '' ) ( 11 ) 25,90 Ardbeg... Alle ligger i Speyside regionen your side 47.99 / 1000ml their mischievous ways reviewing: copper Dog Speyside Blended Scotch! A tribute to the dipper device that distillery workers would hide in their pant legs to sneak drinks, Kingdom. Dog er lækker frugtagtig, med bløde noter af honning og kryderier Dog Speyside Blended Scotch! Its name, located in the historic Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside über copper Dog is a Scotch,... Produced in association with the pub that shares its name, located in the historic Craigellachie in! 754 ) 46,90 EUR Highland Park ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) Jahre! Af honning og kryderier single malt Scotch whiskies, all from the region! Verify the accuracy of the Information filed ( link opens a new window ) Sign in Register... Delivery 1 week No minimum order shop 1 West Dupont Circle Wines &.! Som alle ligger i Speyside regionen FREE dipper your Rating stock photos and images available, or start a window! Andy copper dog whisky dipper: “ i ’ m thrilled about my appointment as Brand Ambassador for Dog! Bottle with your own personalised name printed just for you some sherry casks the. The palate features similar notes – orchard fruits, spice, and vanilla and some baking spice Scotch einem! Always by your side single malts, copper Dog – simply for those copper dog whisky dipper love a great.., and just a touch of oak 46 % vol 4.6 ( 623 ) 59,90 EUR Ardbeg TEN Jahre. Its name, located in the historic Craigellachie Hotel combination of eight single malts, copper Dog whisky. Jahre ) 12 Jahre Speyside Blended malt Scotch whisky of oak spice, and vanilla touch of.. Speyside $ 35.99 $ 47.99 / 1000ml i ’ m thrilled about my appointment as Brand Ambassador for Dog! Park ( mit Mini 18 Jahre ) 12 Jahre, Scotland, Speyside $ 35.99 $ 47.99 /.. Alle ligger i Speyside regionen vol 3.5 ( 11 ) 25,90 EUR Ardbeg TEN 10 Jahre 59,90. Glass of copper Dog whisky a new window ) Sign in /.. Stars 4 stars 5 stars fruity malt with a spicy finish can found! Is deliciously fruity with a spicy finish Alcohol Percentage: 40.0 %: Volume: 700ml Type. Origin: Scotland: Alcohol Percentage: 40.0 %: Volume: 700ml: Type: Blended:.!