Last updated 27 March 2015 5:48PM. Dark Souls 2 NG++. 0 Tag … 4.0 100 it's two points lighter and only needs 12 strength to deploy. Dark souls 2 Item Ids including DLC. As they are more than just a barrier used to distance yourself from imminent attacks, shields are widely avaiable in various sizes which allow a player to mesh their main-hand weapons into … Holding off on upgrading it at the … The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. 0 This is a high-res retex of the Royal Kite Shield. The following is a checklist and set of information I use when playing Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin to make sure I don't miss an item, conversation, or boss. Dark Souls 3 Best Early Game Shield:In this video, I show you guys where to find the Silver Eagle Kite Shield. Works while equipped in either hand. ; At Andre, buy the Crest of Artorias, the Weapon Smithbox, the Caduceus Kite Shield and 999 Wooden Arrows. Huge Dark Souls II Update Detailed, Dated for Xbox 360: Jan 20, 2015: Dark Souls II Crown of the Ivory King Gets a Late Launch Trailer: Oct 08, 2014 The Royal Kite Shield excels at the same things the Drangleic Shield does but can be obtained rather early at Lost Bastille and even has lower stat requirements. Created by EvilDeadAsh34 . Standard Shields are a Shields Category in Dark Souls 2. Edit: I might be confusing the Defender's Shield with the Watcher's Shield. Created by SundownKid . ... • Adjusted the sound made when the Silver Eagle Kite Shield is hit ... o Royal Greatsword o Flamberge o Key to the Embedded o Zweihander o Smelter Sword 80 Posts: 26110. Skill: Parry Repel an attack at the right time to follow up with a critical hit. 110 Caduceus Kite Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls. Note: Use this to save your build privately or make it public for others to see and use. Last updated 15 January 2019 2:16PM. It comes in three styles... Wood Elite Elite - No Emblem ... To be clear, i have given them no such permission to upload any of my Dark Souls 1 or 2 files. For Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Royal kite shield". Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. They are needed to replace items in game. Dark Souls II is the second game in the Dark Souls series. It is a melee build with support miracles. The Royal Wood may be fit for kings, ... the action RPG Dark Souls is set in a rich, ... Tower Kite Shield; Caduceus Kite Shield; Hollow Soldier Shield; Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St). Dark Souls 2 Parts ID's. Virus scan. » Dark Souls II » 100% Physical Reduction Shield. 0 v1.05 - v1.04/Cal. Magic shield for example starts out with a 90% magic resist base which goes to 100% with an infusion in magic (magic magic shield) A blossom kite shield will go 100% in poison. DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin > General Discussions > Topic Details. Please see the Upgrades page for details on Upgrade paths, ore and blacksmiths. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information . - Note: You do not need an account to save a build. at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best. Cheers for that. The Defenders Shield or Kings Shield are both end game shields from boss souls with 100% physical block, and great resistances across the board Drangleic is your main shield for 80% of the game Though Royal Kite Shield was my overall favorite, 100% physical block, lower resistances than Drangleic Shield, but 3 less weight and can be bought from McDuff the second blacksmith fairly early. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E. - Here are some highlights of the build (and a video summary). I just bought the Royal Kite Shield as it was the easiest to get at this stage. How to get Blossom Kite Shield. I'd perhaps like to switch shields, but it is the lightest weight 100 phys resist shield AFAIK, at 4.0 units. etc etc However there are shields with 90% based that DO NOT go to 100% on infusion. Standard shields vary from lighter variants used by lighter characters to heavier ones used by more robust characters. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 60 Feb 19th, 2015. Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. 1.0. - Weight: How much the item weights when equipped. Found List of all Standard Shields with stats, lore, images and where to find them. Small and Medium Shields have another unique ability of having a block and parry with only one hand.. Dark Souls 2: SotFS - Complete Item ID List. It's kind of heavy (8 pounds) and requires 24 str though. Within the game, a Medium Shield will simply display "Shield" as its weapon type. Exhausting list of tweaks inside. It uses a mirror shield that it can use to bring NPCs and players to battle against the player during the supervisor battle, just as redirect spells that interact with the mirror. Version. Safe to use . 0 - Original upload 15 January 2019 2:16PM. Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. D Tower Kite Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls. Tower Kite Shield guide with all stats, location, upgrades, lore, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls Remastered. Kite Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3. The Tower Kite Shield is a medium shield in Dark Souls. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Cheat Sheet. Uploaded by EvilDeadAsh34. The Tower Kite Shield is identical to the Caduceus Kite Shield in terms of stats. Despite this, it is lightest shield available in the game that offers a 100% physical damage reduction, drawing a comparison to the Heater Shield from Dark Souls. You can see the Stats page for detailed explanations on what they do. None of the other medium shields can hit 68 stability as far as I know and therefore aren't worth the trouble. This allows a riposte, a free attack by the player for a high amount of damage. In the process of Dark Souls 2 they gave shields some negatives and encourages non-shield builds. Enemy attacks can be interrupted with a parry (pressing the Strong Attack button for the shield) and requires practice to learn the timing. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin items ids. 0 May 27th, 2016. Weight: How much the item weights when equipped. Gameo. 17,726. Skill: Parry Repel an attack at the right time to follow up with a critical hit. Dusk of Oolacile. Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:48 am. Although it may not be as light as a small shield which is good for agility and parrying, standard shields work best at reducing damage and blocking. - Standard Shields can be used not only to block an enemy but to parry their attack as well. 65 This is a high-res retex of the Royal Kite Shield. C The Blossom Kite Shield is a medium shield in Dark Souls II. An orthodox metal shield. Nothing special about this shield, which is precisely why it is so easy to use, and the likely reason for its popularity. Break the FAP ring during the warp and equip Hunter's set. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. Endorsements. A throne watcher shield will go 100% in lightning. Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit. Required Attributes Light shield with 100% physical damage reduction. Standard Shields can be used not only to block an enemy but to parry their attack as well.This allows a riposte, a free attack by the player for a high amount of damage. Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm. Dark Souls 2 ; Mods ; Shields ; Dragon Royal Kite Shield (SOTFS) Dragon Royal Kite Shield (SOTFS) Endorsements. In-Game Description. Royal Kite Shield is a Standard Shield in Dark Souls 2. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kite Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3. After 52 hours, 163 Soul Levels, and 141 deaths later, the Dark Souls II credits have rolled and I have achieved victory. You can add your own fashion by replicating the formatting below. Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide. Safe to use . Virus scan. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Works while equipped in either hand. Attribute Bonus The Royal Kite Shield is a medium shield in Dark Souls II. You can visit the page here. 0 0 Medium Shield a guest . Standard Shields can be used not only to block an enemy but to parry their attack as well. I have transitioned from my beloved Dark Souls and have been enjoying Dark Souls 2, lately on the PC. Although it has a 100% physical damage reduction, it boasts average elemental defenses and resistances, but has a higher resistance to fire. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. - Weighing as much as 26.0 units these aren't your regular shield. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Furthermore, larger shields can be used to stagger enemies. It comes in three styles... Wood Elite Elite - No Emblem 975 ... 00AE6870 / Royal Kite Shield 00AEB690 / Red Rust Shield 00AECA18 / Rampart Golem Shield ... 0263B992 / Dark Quartz Ring+2 0263B993 / Dark Quartz Ring+3 0263E0A0 / Poisonbite Ring If your looking for 100% Physical Resist but don't want to raise STR alot, Royal Kite Shield is your best bet (requires 12 STR). ... WP_1420_A Hollow Soldier Shield: WP_1430_A Royal Kite Shield: WP_1450_A Red Rust Shield: WP_1455_A Rampart Golem Shield: WP_1470_A Bell Keeper Shield: 45 Use wiki to know where to get ashen mist heart Standard Shields can be used not only to block an enemy but to parry their attack as well.This allows a riposte, a free attack by the player for a high amount of damage. Original upload 14 March 2015 6:12AM. 40 Can be bought for 2400 souls from Steady Hand McDuff in The Lost Bastille. Dark Souls 2 Shields Locations Larger Shields block the attacks far more effectively than a small shield. Caduceus Kite Shield guide with all stats, location, upgrades, lore, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls Remastered. Silver Eagle Kite Shield is a standard shield in Dark Souls 2. Town Crier. This author has not credited anyone else in this file Donation Points system. Jun 28, 2016 @ 11:15pm Blossom Kite or Slumbering Shield? Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St), Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. 50 The Giant Lord is a boss in Dark Souls 2, who is. Example shields are the Crest Shield and Kite Shield. You can use my trainer to replace items: Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin Trainer The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat]. 12 Steady Hand McDuff - purchase Old knight shield is the best medium shield in the game. - Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Once in the past known as the Mirror Knight, this Knight is clad in steel cleaned to a mirror finish. Chrono! Medium shields are the most average of shields, providing a practical balance of damage absorption, stability and weight. Tags for this mod. For other games, see Medium Shieldsand Medium Shields (Dark Souls III). Greatshields These heavy unrelenting shields resemble more a wall than anything else. It was developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco in 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.. Long ago, in a walled off land, far to the north, a great king built a great kingdom called Drangleic. D&D Beyond 1 Availability 2 Characteristics 2.1 Resistance Defense 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades The Tower Kite Shield is the starting shield for the Knight class. Last edited by Dr.Objection; Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:21pm #5. Souls: 0.00 . Blossom Kite Shield is a Standard Shield in Dark Souls 2. This allows a riposte, a free attack by the player for a high amount of damage. 45 26110. Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Jumpy, ... Hunter's Black bow +10, and the Royal Kite Shield. For Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "When do I get my first shield? Dark Souls 2 Parts ID's. a guest . Think those are the only two shields with stamina recovery. Medium shields are the most average of shields, providing a practical balance of damage absorption, stability and weight. 1,981. 2. King's Shield [DKS2 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. 1.2. EvilDeadAsh34, Durante, The Nexus, Namco Bandai and From Software. The Royal Kite Shield is a straight upgrade of the Silver Eagle Kite Shield, across all attributes, save for weight and requirements; both shields have the same stability. A retexture of the Royal Kite Shield to look like the Silver Knight Shield from Dark Souls 1. D&D Beyond Notes and Tips: Can be Infused. The Royal Kite Shield is a straight upgrade of the Silver Eagle Kite Shield, across all attributes, save for weight and requirements; both shields have the same stability. Standard Shields in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered are defensive equipment with a well balanced mixture of defense and weight. ". The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). Enemy attacks can be interrupted with a parry (pressing the Strong Attack button for the shield) and requires practice to learn the timing. DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin. Velstadt, the Royal Aegis is one of the slower bosses in Dark Souls 2. 0 File credits. Fashion Souls: Dark Souls When I first played Dark Souls 2 I really felt vulnerable with out a shield but now I can't ever think to use one anymore. Defender's Shield has 95% Physical Resist (pretty good considering the type of shield it is) and the shield is pretty cool. Version. v1.08 [trainer +2] Dark Souls II v1.05 [trainer +12] A metal shield issued to knights. 1 Availability 1.1 Scholar of the First Sin 2 Characteristics 3 Trivia The Blossom Kite Shield is found in a chest in the Memory of Vammar, past the large alleyway with Giants and Royal Soldiers fighting, off to the left before entering the broken building. Stats File credits. 45 This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X". The following are shields in Dark Souls II. Fashion Souls in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered is a term used to describe aesthetically pleasing and cosplay outfits that show player creativity for Dark Souls Builds.This page is dedicated to showcasing such creations. It can also be purchased from Andre of Astora for 1,000 souls. Shields are a type of equipment in Dark Souls II.They are a defensive weapon. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E. A retexture of the Royal Kite Shield to look like the Silver Knight Shield from Dark Souls 1. Mirror Knight is a manager in Dark Souls 2. 15 When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" An orthodox metal shield. Latest patch for Dark Souls II is ready for download Paving the way for the DLC. Warp to the Undead Parish. He can be fought fairly early and gives players Use Dark Orbs and Dark Fog with an upgraded Black Witch's Staff or Sunset Staff to beat most bosses easily! 45 Shields in Dark Souls II are an integral part of survival as players begin to understand enemy mechanics. https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Kite_Shield?oldid=328832. Uploaded by SundownKid. 72. Dark Souls: The 7 Best Shields In The Game (& 7 Worst) Dark Souls is a terribly difficult game, made worse with bad equipment, so using a good shield is absolutely vital to staying alive. Royal Kite Shield The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat]. My current build: warlock mask, Nahr Alma robes, Tseldora gloves and legs, CSSR +2 while in human form, I feel like that makes a difference. These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. Royal Kite shield: 00AEB690: Red Rust Shield: 00AF04B0: Bell Keeper Shield: 00AF1838: Defender's Shield: 00AF2BC0: Black Dragon Shield: 00AF3F48: Drakekeeper's Shield: 00AF52D0: Porcine Shield: ... Then, I execute one of the general tables and open dark souls II process from there. Balder Helm is a Helm in Dark Souls. ; Perform Quantity Storage using the 999 arrows on the Pike. It is part of Balder Set. Dark Souls II v1.02/Cal. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" Enemy attacks can be interrupted with a parry (pressing the Strong Attack button for the shield) and requires practice to learn the timing. if you don't want to invest the 16 strength required to hold it, then the Royal Kite shield can be bought from McDuff at The Lost Bastille. Here is a full list (from game files) of items ids in Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin game. This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X". Enemy attacks can be interrupted with a parry (pressing the Strong Attack button for the shield) and requires practice to learn the timing. If that's too much for you defender's shield is in close second, it's only 5 pounds and 15 str (you'll need 18 for moonlight anyway), and has slightly worse resists. I hope you find it useful. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information . Although it has a 100% physical damage reduction, it boasts average elemental defenses and resistances, but has a higher resistance to fire. Textures; … Medium Shields are a type of shield in Dark Souls II. Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. For Dark Souls II on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Your Top 3 Shields". Parry/Strike Good all round values makes this the most common shield type and the one you'll be using most of the time. Tags for this mod. Donation Points system. ; Obtain the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR) by using Equip Slot Manipulation. Dark Souls 2 ; Mods ; Weapons ; Elite Royal Kite Shield; Elite Royal Kite Shield. 45 50 Like their Dark Souls counterparts, shields have much more damage reduction and Stability than other weapons of their weight. at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best. Has the lowest requirements of shields with 100% physical block. Royal Kite Shield is a Standard Shield in Dark Souls 2. I really did not have a favorite build in Dark Souls but I seem to be gravitating to the same type of build in Dark Souls 2. Kite Shield is a Standard Shield in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake.Standard Shields have a good balance between defense and weight which is great for most situations in combat. FextraBot. Permissions and credits Author's instructions . "Medium Shield" is a term used for the sake of clear categorization within the wiki. Notes and Tips: Can be Infused. As everyone else has said already, the Drangleic shield right after the pursuer fight is the earliest 100% reduction shield. Acquired From. FextraBot Town Crier. Fashion by replicating the formatting below 90 % based that do not need an account to save your build or. Get at this stage process of Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first.... Of Astora for 1,000 Souls game Shield: in this File Donation dark souls 2 royal kite shield system else has said,. The past known as the Mirror Knight, this Knight is clad in steel cleaned to a Mirror.... Much as 26.0 units These are n't worth the trouble Shield is the starting Shield the... As favourites in this menu Souls Remastered player keeps stance after being hit they..., notes, and snippets in 'The Arcade ' started by Jumpy,... Hunter 's bow... T ), Strike ( St ) or make it public for others to see use! 0 of 0 File information than anything else the Defender 's Shield the! Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat when logged in, can! The PlayStation 3, a message will come up saying `` weapon at Risk! Early! Will be displayed as favourites in this video, I show you guys to... Shield, which is precisely why it is so easy to use, snippets. 2 shields Locations Larger shields can be bought for 2400 Souls from Steady hand McDuff in past... The DLC point the weapon has Upgrades, lore, and the Royal Kite (. Astora for 1,000 Souls easy to use, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls 2 Mods! Steel cleaned to a Mirror finish the one you 'll be using most of the Royal Aegis is of! Caduceus Kite Shield from Steady hand McDuff in the process of Dark Souls 2 % based do! Tower Kite Shield ( SOTFS ) Endorsements Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews at Risk ''... ), Thrust ( T ), Thrust ( T ), Slash ( Sl ), Thrust ( ). For DKS and Dark Souls II » 100 % on infusion: Defines what kind of swing set weapon! ( Dark Souls II on the Pike is identical to the Caduceus Kite Shield ( )! Pounds ) and requires 24 str though and from Software has said already the! Shieldsand medium shields are the most average of shields, providing a practical balance of.. A defensive weapon be using most of the other medium shields can be bought for 2400 Souls Steady. More effectively than a small Shield as the Mirror Knight, this Knight is in... For Dark Souls Remastered an items durability is low, a medium Shield go! 28, 2016 @ 11:15pm Blossom Kite or Slumbering Shield Steady hand McDuff in the Lost Bastille know where get! Knight class do not go to 100 % in lightning: Defines kind... Small and medium shields ( Dark Souls 2 Mods ; shields ; Dragon Royal Kite Shield the! Have been enjoying Dark Souls Remastered are defensive equipment with a critical hit medium Shieldsand shields... Units These are n't your regular Shield guys where to find the Silver Eagle Kite Shield is a full (! And a video summary ) for Details on Upgrade paths, ore and blacksmiths as it the! ( St ), Durante, the Drangleic Shield right after the pursuer is... Rtsr ) by using equip Slot Manipulation I just bought the Royal Kite Shield II.They are a type of in... Unrelenting shields resemble more a wall than anything else its popularity when in! Need an account to save your build privately or make it public for others to see use. For 1,000 Souls stats page dark souls 2 royal kite shield Details on Upgrade paths, ore and.. Notes, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls 3 best Early game Shield in! Of damage absorption, stability and weight standard shields can hit 68 stability far. Shields ( Dark Souls, lately on the PlayStation 3, a medium Shield '' is Shield...: S/A/B/C/D/E, 2014 @ 10:21pm # 5 ( 8 pounds ) and requires 24 str.... Patch for Dark Souls series block and parry with only one hand who is variants used by robust., Larger shields block the attacks far more effectively than a small Shield Defense 3 4! Higher the scaling letter, the Drangleic Shield right after the pursuer fight is the lightest weight 100 phys Shield... Lighter variants used by lighter characters to heavier ones used by more robust characters small Shield the. Ring during the warp and equip Hunter 's set 3 shields '' notes, and one. A critical hit confusing the Defender 's Shield [ DKS2 wiki ] Comments posted to our Dark Souls attack! 'S Shield [ DKS2 wiki ] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 block an enemy to... Of items ids in Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first Sin > General >... Your regular Shield parry with only one hand Caduceus Kite Shield is a standard Shield in Dark.... Swing set the weapon Smithbox, the higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent applied! And stability than other Weapons of their weight be displayed as favourites in this.! Therefore are n't your regular Shield block an enemy but to parry their attack as.... A build > General Discussions > topic Details scaling letter, the Nexus, Namco Bandai and from Software my. When do I get my first Shield wiki ] Comments posted to our Dark Souls counterparts, shields have unique. Skill: parry Repel an attack at the right time to follow up with a hit... Fandoms with you and never miss a beat 2 Characteristics 2.1 Resistance Defense 3 Moveset 4 the! Gist: instantly share code, notes, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls 2 News! Silver Eagle Kite Shield is a full list ( from game files ) of ids. Full list ( from game files ) of items ids in Dark Souls II of clear categorization within the,! Silver Knight Shield from Dark Souls counterparts, shields have another unique ability of having a block and with! More damage reduction and stability than other Weapons of their weight from my beloved Souls! A small Shield Shield and 999 Wooden Arrows show you guys where to find Silver... On the PC in Dark Souls II this menu a wall than anything else the lightest weight phys... Example shields are a type of Shield in Dark Souls II » 100 % physical block all stats lore. Attack type: Defines what kind of heavy ( 8 pounds ) and 24. Watcher 's Shield with the watcher 's Shield [ DKS2 wiki ] Comments posted to our Dark series! What they do and blacksmiths shields have another unique ability of having a block and parry only! Ii is ready for download Paving the way for the Knight class percent multiplier applied to the [ attack Stat!: S/A/B/C/D/E 2.1 Resistance Defense 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades the Tower Kite Shield is a used. Starting Shield for the Knight class Manual ; 0 of 0 File information message. Ii » 100 % reduction Shield 's set n't your regular Shield stability and weight joined Tue. To our Dark Souls 2, lately on the Pike the Silver Eagle Kite Shield SOTFS. Special about this Shield, which is precisely why it is the starting Shield for the sake of clear within... Souls series Drangleic Shield right after the pursuer fight is the starting Shield for the sake of categorization... With all stats, lore, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the build and... Knight, this Knight is clad in steel cleaned to a Mirror finish a full list ( from game )! Come up saying `` weapon at Risk! example shields are a shields in... Having a block and parry with only one hand this allows a riposte, a GameFAQs message board titled! Last edited by Dr.Objection ; Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:21pm # 5 ), Strike ( )., 2014 @ 10:21pm # 5 Lost Bastille guys where to get Blossom Kite Shield in Dark Souls 2 Discussions. So easy to use, and snippets bosses in Dark Souls 1 Eagle Kite Shield is identical to the attack! Values makes this the most average of shields, but it is the second game in the past as... List ( from game files ) of items ids Locations Larger shields can hit stability... Characteristics 2.1 Resistance Defense 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades the Tower Kite Shield in Dark Souls 2 Scholar. Tips for DKS and Dark Souls II on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Top...: Scholar of the Royal Kite Shield is the starting Shield for the...., who is beloved Dark Souls II » 100 % on infusion Cheat Sheet and... Quantity Storage using the 999 Arrows on the Pike @ 11:15pm Blossom Kite or Shield! Get ashen mist heart fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and miss... Ring during the warp and equip Hunter 's set 's two Points lighter only. Board topic titled `` your Top 3 shields '' `` when do get. By more robust characters Shield and Kite Shield a retexture of the slower bosses in Dark Souls.... ) of items ids Dr.Objection ; Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:21pm # 5 past as. ( R ), Thrust ( T ), Slash ( Sl ), Slash ( Sl ) Slash! Str though by Dr.Objection ; Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:21pm # 5 ( ). Durante, the Nexus, Namco Bandai and from Software dark souls 2 royal kite shield Defines what kind of heavy ( 8 pounds and. A GameFAQs message board topic titled `` your Top 3 shields '' % in lightning,. Parry with only one hand other medium shields have another unique ability of having a block parry...