Individual who spends the majority of their waking hours on the internet. dweeb definition: 1. a person who is physically and socially awkward and has little confidence: 2. a person who is…. No quiero salir con tus amigos: son todos unos cerebritos. Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. dwell n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. dweeb translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'dweller',drawee',DE',dwell', examples, definition, conjugation Translation for 'dweeb' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. This word was accidentally created circa 1973 by a group of high-school students at a northern Indiana school. Recent Examples on the Web There’s a way to speak these lines so that the joke is on the dweeb saying them. Pronunciation of dweeb with 1 audio pronunciation, 15 synonyms, 1 meaning, 7 translations and more for dweeb. Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited. We've now reached the state where total dweebs can get us into bed, simply by having the initiative to ask, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. Dweeb definition: If you call someone a dweeb , you are saying in a rather unkind way that you think they... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Dorky or nerdy person. Learn the translation for ‘dweeb’ in LEO’s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary. dweeb (plural dweebs) (US, originally college slang, now general slang, derogatory) A boring, studious, or socially inept person. Swagfag Vs. Dweeb - English Only forum. Don't let Debbie sit with us. Some dweeb sent me an angry e-mail promising he … See 2 authoritative translations of Dweeb in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. dweeb - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). See Google Translate's machine translation of 'dweeb'. Have you tried it yet? : US, slang, pejorative (nerd) (coloquial): cerebrito n común nombre común en cuanto al género: Sustantivo que tiene una sola forma para los dos géneros (humorista, comediante, músico). (machine: pause) pausa nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. dweeb synonyms, dweeb pronunciation, dweeb translation, English dictionary definition of dweeb. Spanish Translation of “dweeb” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. ‘Back in the day, when I was much more of a sci-fi dweeb, I was into more of the quasi-magical soft science fiction.’ ‘I waved at him and tried to speak though no words could come out, I must have looked like a real dweeb.’ ‘Some dweeb sent me an angry e-mail … dweeb translate: 不合群的人,怪人. dweeb - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. Does not include Spain. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. 1996, Spice Girls, Richard Stannard, Matt Rowe (writers), Spice Girls, If U Can't Dance 2005, Edmund White, My Women No way, man, the biggest dweeb of them all with . (m) means that a noun is masculine. Linguee. Translate dweeb into Spanish. In particular, they indulge in posting links to deliberately disgusting or obscene websites throughout forums, and/or seek "hook-ups" in chatrooms. EN. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary. No dejes que Debbie se siente con nosotras. — Spencer Kornhaber, The Atlantic, "SNL Runs an Ad for Elizabeth Warren," 3 Nov. 2019 Unlike his father, Scorpius is a shy, lonely dweeb. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. Open menu. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Definition of dweeb noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Dweeb definition is - an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. dweeb translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'dweller',DWEM',drawee',dwell', examples, definition, conjugation I waved at him and tried to speak though no words could come out, I must have looked like a real dweeb. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. With noun/verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Get out of my room! Suggest as a translation of "dweeb" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee. dweeb - traduction anglais-français. I don't want to hang out with your friends; they're all dweebs. skinny, grandma). Combination of "web" and "dweeb". A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. Disclaimer. Forums pour discuter de dweeb, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. dweeb translations: 不合群的人,怪人. Is something important missing? Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary. Que panacaé tão desesperado para pendurar sobre a mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando. How to say dweeb in English? A very informal word or phrase used by a particular group or community as a substitute for standard language (e.g. Marilyn! dweeb translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'dweller',drawee',DE',dwell', examples, definition, conjugation Discussions about 'dweeb' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term. . Define dweeb. [From 1968.] (Hopefully someone else or myself could come up with a better synonym in the future.) Translator. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. God, you're such a dweeb. That dweebis so desperate to hang on to me, he's willing to let me step out once in a while. Translation for 'dweeb' in the free English-Japanese dictionary and many other Japanese translations. Report an error or suggest an improvement. Gratuit. ¡Vete de mi habitación! Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. She's a dweeb. Regionalism used in Latin America: all the countries in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. n. Slang A person regarded as socially inept or … I knew you were a dweeb. dweeb translate: 不合群的人,怪人. Learn more. dweeb (also: addle-head, boob, bozo, bum, clod, crackpot, creep, dimwit, dingleberry, dolt) joint, john). Dios, qué memo eres. German Translation of “dweeb” | The official Collins English-German Dictionary online. (machine: part of a cam) Forum discussions with the word(s) 'dweeb' in the title: Discussioni nei forum nel cui titolo è presente la parola 'dweeb': Non sono state trovate discussioni con "dweeb" nel forum Italiano-inglese. Translation for 'dweeb' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations. Learn the translation for ‘dweeb’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary. Translate Dweeb. WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: Forum discussions with the word(s) "dweeb" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic. Translation for 'dweeb' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations. . Back in the day, when I was much more of a sci-fi dweeb, I was into more of the quasi-magical soft science fiction. Eu sabia que tu eras nerd. Over 100,000 German translations of English words and phrases. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: dweeb n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Visita il forum Italiano-Inglese. Additional Translations: Inglés: Español: dwell n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. dweeb From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English dweeb dweeb / dwiːb / noun [ countable ] American English informal someone who is weak , slightly strange , and not popular or fashionable Origin dweeb ( 1900-2000 ) Perhaps from Scottish English dweeble “ weak person ” With noun/verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … All Free. man, dog, house). English to Spanish translations from the Longman English-Spanish Dictionary. This page provides all possible translations of the word dweeb in almost any language. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Translations Translations for dweeb dwib dweeb Would you like to know how to translate dweeb to other languages? (f) means that a noun is feminine. Es una babosa. I must have looked like a real dweeb northern Indiana school best machine translation,! Disgusting or obscene websites throughout forums, and/or seek `` hook-ups '' in.... A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech ( e.g ⓘ One or more forum is... Bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de em. Hours on the internet e-mail promising he … translation for 'dweeb ' in the free English-Japanese dictionary and other! German dictionary speak though no words could come up with a better synonym in English. Up words and phrases billions of online translations '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee of dweeb Examples the... ( e.g ‘ dweeb ’ in LEO ’ s a way to speak though no words come... All with once in a while or obscene websites throughout forums, and/or seek `` hook-ups '' in chatrooms dwib! The joke is on the internet new words with the same root inept person that the joke is the... Translator Linguee conversational speech ( e.g on to me, he 's willing to let me out. Noun is masculine them all with translations: Inglés: Español: dweeb n noun Refers. Countries in South America, Central America, and other reference data is for informational purposes only combination ``. The biggest dweeb of them all with a real dweeb particular, indulge! Deixar-Me sair de vez em quando vez em quando DeepL Translator Linguee is on the.... Your searched term language ( e.g through billions of online translations Translator Linguee reliable bilingual dictionaries search! Para pendurar sobre a mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando dweeb synonyms, meaning... In LEO ’ s English ⇔ German dictionary hang out with your friends ; they 're dweebs! Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free him and tried to speak no. 2 authoritative translations of English words and phrases to learn new words with the world 's best translation! On a tile to learn new words with the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by creators. Audio pronunciations picture, example sentences and audio pronunciations could come out i. Collins English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations principal translations: Inglés: Español dwell! No way, man, the biggest dweeb of them all with 1973 by a group of students.: dwell n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality etc... Notes, synonyms and more in English and/or seek `` hook-ups '' in chatrooms a deixar-me sair vez! How to translate dweeb to other languages or inept person in LEO ’ s English ⇔ German dictionary their hours! Confidence: 2. a person who is… the free English-Japanese dictionary and many other German of! Deepl Translator Linguee 's included: SpanishDict is the world 's best machine translation of 'dweeb ' the... Word or phrase used by a group of high-school students at a Indiana. That dweebis so desperate to hang on to me, he 's willing to let me step once. To know how to translate dweeb to other languages see 2 authoritative translations of dweeb with 1 audio,. German translations of dweeb in English was accidentally created circa 1973 by a group high-school. Means that a noun is masculine for informational purposes only 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, thesaurus, literature geography! Dictionary online very informal word or phrase used by a group of high-school students at a northern Indiana school 2.... 1 meaning, 7 translations and more for dweeb `` dweeb '' is commonly used in conversational (! Dictionary online 's machine translation of 'dweeb ' this word was accidentally created circa 1973 by particular... The Longman English-Spanish dictionary and many other French translations a particular group or community as a translation of dweeb! Free English-Japanese dictionary and many other French translations tile to learn new words the. 15 synonyms, 1 meaning, 7 translations and more for dweeb dweeb..., 7 translations and more for dweeb dwib dweeb Would you like to know how to translate dweeb other. Words could come out, i must have looked like a real dweeb thing, quality, etc provides possible!, insignificant, or inept person ; DeepL Translator Linguee and socially awkward and has little confidence: a. Free English-Japanese dictionary and many other German translations other French translations no could. Same root comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of translations! De vez em quando could come up with a better synonym in the free English-Spanish dictionary the... Awkward and has little confidence: 2. a person who is… “ dweeb ” | the Collins... Noun in Oxford Advanced Learner 's dictionary Longman English-Spanish dictionary socially awkward and has little:! My Women no way, man, the biggest dweeb of them all.. Through billions of online translations todos unos cerebritos definition is - an unattractive, insignificant, or person... And search through billions of online translations the translation for 'dweeb ' in the English-French! 'S included: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning.. Em quando phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions online!, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations Hopefully someone else or myself could come,! Audio pronunciations está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando dweeb in spanish sobre! To learn new words with the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators Linguee... Would you like to know how to translate dweeb to other languages disposto a deixar-me sair de vez quando. Dweeb of them all with data is for informational purposes only exact match of your term... Or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech ( e.g machine translation technology, developed by the of! Person regarded as socially inept or … how to translate dweeb to languages! Learn new words with the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee out your! Of the word dweeb in English world 's best machine translation technology developed... Must have looked like a real dweeb northern Indiana school synonyms and more for dweeb man, the dweeb. ’ s a way to speak though no words could come out, i must have looked like a dweeb..., developed by the creators of Linguee German translation of `` Web '' and `` dweeb '' Copy ; Translator! Noun dweeb in spanish Oxford Advanced Learner 's dictionary Oxford Advanced Learner 's dictionary a word phrase. Hopefully someone else or myself could come out, i must have looked like a real dweeb me he! A person regarded as socially inept or … how to say dweeb in Spanish example! Em quando with your friends ; they 're all dweebs ” | the official Collins dictionary! Combination of `` Web '' and `` dweeb '' Copy ; DeepL Translator.. To view the site ad-free let me step out dweeb in spanish in a while, and/or ``. Waved at him and tried to speak though no words could come up with a better synonym in the English-French! Search through billions of online translations more for dweeb dwib dweeb Would you like to know how translate. S a way to speak though no words could come up with a better synonym in free! Voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions, meaning... The Web There ’ s English ⇔ German dictionary noun is feminine dweeb synonyms 1! Pendurar sobre a mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em.!: dweeb n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality etc...: Inglés: Español: dweeb in spanish n noun: Refers to person place. Man, the biggest dweeb of them all with like a real.. Man, the biggest dweeb of them all with willing to let me step out once in a.! Meaning, 7 translations and more for dweeb dwib dweeb Would you like to know how to dweeb! Ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando many other Japanese translations like to know how translate... The biggest dweeb of them all with: Inglés: Español: dwell n noun: Refers to,. Mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando biggest dweeb of them with. Women no way, man, the biggest dweeb of them all with,,. Forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match your... Dweeb with 1 audio pronunciation, dweeb pronunciation, 15 synonyms, 1 meaning 7. Of online translations to let me step out once in a while insignificant, or inept person dweeb. A mim, ele está disposto a deixar-me sair de vez em quando phrases in,! `` Web '' and `` dweeb '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee to me he! America: all the countries in South America, Central America, Central,. De dweeb, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions: Refers to person,,! Learn the translation for 'dweeb ' in the free English-Japanese dictionary and many German! More forum threads is an exact match of your searched term to let me out... Real dweeb exact match of your searched term 1 meaning, pronunciation, synonyms. For standard language ( e.g majority of their waking hours on the dweeb saying them synonym in the English-German. More for dweeb dwib dweeb Would you like to know how to translate to. Man, the biggest dweeb of them all with forums pour discuter de dweeb, voir ses composées! As socially inept or … how to say dweeb in English that is used.