After graduation, the job support counselors also guide you through the job search process, and they’re very attentive about finding opportunities that are tailored for your interests. After the seventh-week 'Solo,' students return to work on application design and development. If you’re ready to go “all in” then HRR is for you. That seems pretty cool initially. I learned so much in this course, not only about software engineering, but about myself about myself and how I best learn. Expect to spend at least seventy hours a week there. Due to these standards, Hack Reactor can give students access to their employment partnerships with large tech firms. Three of them accepted Software Engineering Immersive Resident positions at HR before they finished the program. MakerSquare was a provider of software engineering bootcamp based in Austin, TX, with additional campus locations in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.MakerSquare provided a career-focused program that includes job training and employer outreach within its curriculum. Negotiation help at the end was hugely helpful in not getting myself stuck with low offers and bad deals. Hack Reactor is a coding bootcamp reserved for advanced applicants. A lot of it is centered around learning to pick up and become productive with technologies that you may not be familiar with, and getting comfortable referencing documentation. “The grads are so well-prepared, they come in and hit the ground running, that’s really what we’re looking for”. Hack Reactor graduates have an excellent chance of finding high-paying work after graduation. There is also an optional course available to students covering blockchain technology. The great thing about Hack Reactor is that they are a part of https://cirr.org (App Academy is not as transparent about their data). I learned so much in this course, not only about software engineering, but about myself about myself and how I best learn. Every single student in my class (as well as any of the first 6 classes) is listed on their site’s student page . Hack Reactor maintains a rigorous admissions process to only accept the highest tier students. I wanted to make a career change and work as a software developer, and when it became apparent that my current method of self-teaching was not working out for me, I decided to enroll in Hack Reactor. They clearly understand the mental and physical demands of taking a coding bootcamp and they do an amazing job of checking in and supporting you throughout the program. You know they’ll help you with your first job search when you’re done with the bootcamp, but I somehow missed that they’ll support you in all your job searches for the rest of your career! That goes a long way living in Austin though. Quite a bit was different with my preferences from the first job search to the second. Cons: Sometimes got too busy. In this article I’ll review the curriculum of … I saw it first hand as it was just shifting from MakerSquare to Hack Reactor during my time at the bootcamp, and it’s clearly continued since then. I graduated in August 2018 from the part-time-program. I entered in my second job search in April 2019 feeling uncertain because my first job out of Hack Reactor was not pure software engineering. They spend a lot of time perfecting their curriculum and getting the most out of every hour. CIRR is a non profit organization which provides a standardized system for measuring and reporting student outcomes for multiple bootcamps. Part-time students receive the same training and curriculum as full-time students. Hack Reactor also offers a part-time remote bootcamp, which runs for nine months. The income share agreement is capped at 1.75% of total tuition cost, at which point students no longer need to pay. Because of this, the bootcamp starts at a relatively advanced level. After completing SSP I scheduled a technical interview and was accepted, but only to the extended program. During the former, you spend a lot of time pair programming and working to complete various coding projects. You know they’ll help you with your first job search when you’re done with the bootcamp, but I somehow missed that they’ll support you in all your job searches for the rest of your career! Hack Reactor is one of those programming schools which houses a broad curriculum that is significantly different from other programming schools. I graduated in August 2018 from the part-time-program. After completing App Academy’s bootcamp prep program I went to an info session for Hack Reactor in SF. During the first week, students focus on the fundamentals of CS. Negotiation help at the end was hugely helpful in not getting myself stuck with low offers and bad deals. Students receive an hour for lunch between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM and an hour for dinner from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM. The community is close-knit and emphasizes both great soft skills and great technical skills. A quick reminder: Hack Reactor was created in late 2012 by DevBootcamp grads. Hack Reactor has an excellent career and student services and boasts that its graduates were hired over 700 companies since 2016. It was a MUCH better experience for me overall and it’s only $250! Overall, the biggest thing that helped me was just having someone who understood the industry and job market really well. The speed, intensity and amount of knowledge learned in a short period is not for the faint of heart, but if you are dedicated and willing to give it your all then this is the program for you. This review is specifically about the alumni services/job search support. During weeks two through six, students focus on full stack web development, including staple website-building programming languages such as JavaScript. Years later now, I still look back very fondly on my time in Hack Reactor (now Galvanize). I also liked the fact that the program was split into two phases with a technical assessment taken at the end of the first phase. You learn a lot. The first week curriculum covers basic and advanced data structures, how to think like an engineer, and how to use JS instantiation patterns. After the seventh-week 'Solo,' students return to work on application design and development. Hack Reactor is one of the top coding bootcamps and we select high-potential students through a rigorous admissions process. Learn more about the Hack Reactor curriculum, our application process, financing options and more. Overall, the biggest thing that helped me was just having someone who understood the industry and job market really well. I admire that HRR stays up to date with the curriculum, always updating and curating fearlessly. Students who are accepted undergo a rigorous 800-hour coding curriculum. I decided to attend App Academy’s bootcamp prep course in San Francisco. I’m currently writing this upon completing my first week as an Associate Software Engineer at a well funded startup in ATX. Before attending I had been programming in my spare time for a couple years, but I was never able to maintain any kind of structure or rigor to my learning. There are twelve of us in my cohort. This was only an issue maybe 5% of the time, but it was still annoying when it happened. I am now making more than would ever have been thinkable in my previous line of work, and honestly enjoying it much more. When comparing Codesmith vs Hack Reactor, most students consider schedule, curriculum and the tuition cost as the primary criteria for picking a coding bootcamp.Codesmith offers Full-time and Part-time options for their Software Engineering courses. This period continues until week 13. Shawn Drost is the Co-Founder of Hack Reactor, a coding bootcamp founded in 2012 along with his college friends Tony Phillips, Marcus Phillips, and Douglas Calhoun with the primary motive to set people up for success as software engineers.They envision themselves transforming higher education to be more transparent, accessible and outcomes-driven. Pros: Up to date. Hack Reactor’s immersive software engineering program covers over 800 hours of coursework. To avoid burnout, Hack Reactor gives students a week-long break for rest and personal projects. These two schools differ somewhat in their curriculum and course offerings. Hack Reactor has excellent career and student services and boasts that its graduates were hired over 700 companies since 2016. Every unit in our curriculum is optimized for educational power and efficiency. I was surprised to find out that SF grads didn’t get jobs that fast. They’ve been incredibly helpful with introducing me to partner companies and helping coach me through the negotiation process. The meta-skill of learning that will quickly outpace the utility of whatever library/technology you learn when you … I cannot thank Hack Reactor Remote enough. You learn a lot. Now let’s talk numbers. The full-time bootcamps (online and on-site) run for 12 weeks. Algorithms, Javascript, React, Node. Employers know this—which is why Hack Reactor grads are considered by some to be the cream of the crop. Overall, I am extremely happy I chose Hack Reactor and proud of myself for completing. Hack Reactor is an immersive software development coding bootcamp which offers a range of courses and career services. CIRR is a non profit organization which provides a standardized system for measuring and reporting student outcomes for multiple bootcamps. I entered in my second job search in April 2019 feeling uncertain because my first job out of Hack Reactor was not pure software engineering. I can’t possibly descibe to you in words how incredible the staff at the Austin campus are. I cannot thank Hack Reactor Remote enough. The income share agreement requires a $2,000 deposit upfront. Hack Reactor provided the foundational work and community necessary to learn at a faster rate than before. Hack Reactor has a wide range of partnered tech companies in its network that offer mid-to-senior level positions for its graduate students. Years later now, I still look back very fondly on my time in Hack Reactor (now Galvanize). The alumni team checked in with me regularly on my progress, always offering helpful advice and guidance. In this article I’ll review the curriculum of the bootcamp and the reality graduates are facing. Each of these programs can be done on-campus or … Beginners are advised to take Hack Reactors pre-bootcamp prep courses before applying. To pay for your education, Hack Reactor offers a number of options. Overall, I am extremely happy I chose Hack Reactor and proud of myself for completing. They clearly understand the mental and physical demands of taking a coding bootcamp and they do an amazing job of checking in and supporting you throughout the program. What does Hack Reactor do? It’s been a little over a month since we graduated and only one person hasn’t received an offer yet. Hack Reactor has offered its immersive coding bootcamp online since 2012, which takes the same curriculum from Hack Reactor’s onsite immersive bootcamp and makes it accessible online using our proprietary Learn platform. The average Hack Reactor graduate salary is $117,000 according to a 2018 survey with an 80% response rate. It’s scary to apply, scary to interview to get in, and scary during the bootcamp not knowing whether you can cut it. It’s scary to apply, scary to interview to get in, and scary during the bootcamp not knowing whether you can cut it. In our software engineering bootcamp, we train students through over 800 hours of Computer Science and JavaScript curriculum that closely models the … My counselor was Nicole and she was such a key part of the process. Before attending I had been programming in my spare time for a couple years, but I was never able to maintain any kind of structure or rigor to my learning. Hack Reactor comprises of a lot other various coding programs, and all of them come under a lesser price … So in February I packed up my bags and moved to Austin and start the program. Hack Reactor is a bootcamp that helps people learn the technical skills necessary to land a job as a software engineer. Thanks to their guidance, I’ve been fortunate enough to negotiate up an extra ~50k during the four years that I’ve been working and know that I can always count on them to help out for my future job searches. I just didn’t like that methodology. When picking up a breadth of technical concepts in a short period of time, this is key! You get so much repetition picking up new stuff when you are going through the program, that a lot of the stuff I was asked to do for an interview just felt like another sprint. It was very challenging and demands ALOT on you as a student. Quite a bit was different with my preferences from the first job search to the second. So one more nice perk: in this shifting bootcamp landscape, where companies get bought out and change hands all the time, these guys have provided a consistency that’s hard to find elsewhere! According to a recent survey (with an 81% response rate), Hack Reactor graduates earn an average salary of $85,000 in New York City. This data played a significant role in my decision to attend the Austin campus. HR may be more expensive than other schools – however in talking to friends and coworkers that attended other bootcamps – HR offer a better curriculum, more job hunting support, and foster a tight knit community no matter where you are located. The great thing about Hack Reactor is that they are a part of https://cirr.org (App Academy is not as transparent about their data). The curriculum. Student have the opportunity to dine at any one of San Francisco's excellent restaurants, many of which are within walking or biking distance of its SoMa campus. San Francisco-based Hack Reactor (formerly known as “Catalyst Class”) is a 12 weeks long programming boot camp. The instructors were great, my cohort was fantastic, and I learned more in a short period than I ever have before in my life (this from someone with a PhD!). Hack Reactor has campuses in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, and New York City, as well as an online, remote immersive (full-time and part-time) . It started with choosing which program to attend… that can be overwhelming. Introducing Hack Reactor Remote Part-Time: Hack Reactor's industry tested curriculum, taught over nine months. Fortunately for me I had a friend in Austin who decided to go through the program with me. Fortunately for me I had a friend in Austin who decided to go through the program with me. Within a few weeks of graduating I had two job offers and a few other very promising leads that I didn’t continue to pursue because I accepted a job offer that I couldn’t be happier with. Everyone is there for the same reason and it makes grind a lot more bearable. One of the oldest coding bootcamps, Hack Reactor offers 12-week immersive programs aiming to place students in mid-to-senior level positions upon graduation. For me that meant I would have to start all over at a different bootcamp (don’t quote me on this, but I heard anything under 90% on a test is a failing score). With such high standards, Hack Reactor can give students access to their exclusive employment partnerships with large tech firms. I can say with confidence that the Hack Reactor alumni team can and will adequately prepare you for both and beyond. The curriculum is extremely up to date, the instructors are very knowledgeable on the latest tech and are constantly making sure they are up to date with the industry. I’m currently writing this upon completing my first week as an Associate Software Engineer at a well funded startup in ATX. You learn how to teach yourself and when you get stuck there’s always an instructor available to get on zoom with you and walk through your cod. After completing App Academy’s bootcamp prep program I went to an info session for Hack Reactor in SF. By the end you feel very comfortable building, testing, and deploying full stack applications. Due to these standards, Hack Reactor can give students access to their employment partnerships with large tech firms. It’s been a little over a month since we graduated and only one person hasn’t received an offer yet. Let me tell you, it’s so absolutely worth the money and the worry once you’re on the other side with a great job and a start in a huge new career. The course is divided in to two phases, a “Junior” phase and a “Senior” phase. The curriculum is extremely up to date, the instructors are very knowledgeable on the latest tech and are constantly making sure they are up to date with the industry. SF is the center of the world for tech, but this also makes it EXTREMELY competitive. One such change is the implementation of Docker. Hack Reactor reports that only about 10% of applicants are accepted into the program, and students who are accepted undergo a rigorous 800-hour coding curriculum. Hack Reactor is a software engineering Coding Bootcamp education program founded in San Francisco by Anthony Phillips, Shawn Drost, Marcus Phillips, and Douglas Calhoun in 2012. To avoid burnout, Hack Reactor gives students a week-long break for rest and personal projects. That goes a long way living in Austin though. 12 weeks may seem like a short time, but it felt like I was in a two year program at a traditional university. According to the aforementioned survey, Hack Reactor graduates earn an average of $85,000 in New York City—which is around $6,000 more than the average software engineer salary in the city (salary.com). Expect to spend at least seventy hours a week there. This period continues until week 13. In the end, enrolling in Hack Reactor payed off for me. Offers for full time positions have ranged from $70k to $120k with the average being somewhere around $80k. Curriculum – When I was shopping around for bootcamps, they all seemed to have mostly the same curriculum. Having been self taught for a while before enrolling, for me personally it would have taken me years to learn on my own what I learned in three months. Great environment conductive to learning. I scheduled a retake for next week and was accepted into the HRATX40 cohort. A brief background about the Hack Reactor boot camp is that it was founded in 2012. Hack Reactor Remote program is everything that it was described as. During this time, students also begin their job search with the help of Hack Reactor’s career services. Hack Reactor Features. Specifically I have to praise Marlene Tang, their alumni director. Hack Reactor, founded in … That being said I genuinely enjoyed being their every day. The entire instruction team (Hailey, Annah, Robin, and Cody) does a stellar job of communicating with the students to make sure they’re progressing on pace. The speed, intensity and amount of knowledge learned in a short period is not for the faint of heart, but if you are dedicated and willing to give it your all then this is the program for you. Speaking of good investments, one thing I did not consider at all when looking at bootcamps but has honestly been the best ROI of the whole process has been the Alumni job search support. Pros: Up to date. Hack React was a fantastic, but extremely challenging boot camp. App Academy does offer a deferred payment option where you only pay for your tuition after you graduate and get a job. That was not always the case when I was studying on my own. During the seventh week, many students are understandably worn-out from intensive study. And they were always updating it (I even got to help update it as a Hacker in Residence) to keep it current. Our # online software engineering bootcamp mirrors our in-person program: you can still expect live instruction, # PairProgramming , socialization, and the same curriculum … Then I found out that if you fail two of their assessments you get kicked out of the program forever. Great environment conductive to learning. passed your Hack Reactor Software Engineering Immersive technical interview) by October 26, 2020. SF is the center of the world for tech, but this also makes it EXTREMELY competitive. var TLDR = ‘Hack Reactor > App Academy && Austin > San Francisco’; My journey to becoming a Software Engineer began almost a year ago. var TLDR = ‘Hack Reactor > App Academy && Austin > San Francisco’; My journey to becoming a Software Engineer began almost a year ago. And they were always updating it (I even got to help update it as a Hacker in Residence) to keep it current. Having been self taught for a while before enrolling, for me personally it would have taken me years to learn on my own what I learned in three months. After a lot of research; I literally read every review I could find on App Academy and Hack Reactor. Three of them accepted Software Engineering Immersive Resident positions at HR before they finished the program. In our software engineering bootcamp, we train students through over 800 hours of Computer Science and JavaScript curriculum that closely models the … That seems pretty cool initially. The first week curriculum covers basic and advanced data structures, how to think like an engineer, and how to use JS instantiation patterns. Hack Reactor is extremely transparent about its student and alumni body. Hack Reactor covers a range of today’s most in-demand skill sets, including software engineering, data science, and UX/UI Design. It was very challenging and demands ALOT on you as a student. After graduation, the job support counselors also guide you through the job search process, and they’re very attentive about finding opportunities that are tailored for your interests. Contact Mike, Admissions from Hack Reactor About Founded in 2012, Hack Reactor is a 12-week immersive coding school providing software engineering education, career placement services, and a network of professional peers. I also appreciated the support given from the counseling staff. I also felt like I learned enough domain knowledge about web development to be able to pick up just about anything I need to learn on my own. Hack Reactor runs a full-time coding bootcamp with classes from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. It started with choosing which program to attend… that can be overwhelming. The upfront tuition cost for Hack Reactor’s onsite 12-week program is $17,980. Hack Reactor reports that only about 10% of applicants are accepted into the program, and students who are accepted undergo a rigorous 800-hour coding curriculum. So in February I packed up my bags and moved to Austin and start the program. The first half of the course is often described as “drinking from a firehose” because of how much information it packs in. During this time, students also begin their job search with the help of Hack Reactor’s career services. Hack Reactor reports that only about 10% of applicants are accepted into the program, and students who are accepted undergo a rigorous 800-hour coding curriculum. Don’t sell yourself short by doing one of the easier bootcamps with no entrance exam or a slower pace. I never got a coding challenge from a company that I didn’t feel prepared for, even if the problem required me to use a technology that I didn’t use previously. Hack Reactor is a coding bootcamp reserved for advanced applicants. They’ve been incredibly helpful with introducing me to partner companies and helping coach me through the negotiation process. Hack React was a fantastic, but extremely challenging boot camp. If you don’t pass then you just repeat the first phase again. Hack Reactor graduates have worked in tech companies like Uber, Adobe, Amazon, PayPal, LinkedIn, Apple, Microsoft, Twitch, and more. Hack Reactor Remote program is everything that it was described as. I can’t recommend the Hack Reactor program enough, and as I’ve been given to understand it, they’ve continued all the best parts of that under the new banner as Galvanize. I immediately felt like it was a better environment. I scheduled a retake for next week and was accepted into the HRATX40 cohort. And as an investment, it’s immeasurable. The course is divided in to two phases, a “Junior” phase and a “Senior” phase. This is due to their prior coding knowledge and extensive coursework and training, which allows them to stand out. Overall, amazing! HRR is tough…but well worth it. This program changed my life and it will change yours too. I attended Hack Reactor and graduated at the beginning of July, 2019. Discover top San Francisco bootcamps and start your career in technology today, By clicking "Speak to coach," I consent to receiving a phone call and/or text message about educational services from these. Discover top New York City bootcamps and start your career in technology today, By clicking "Speak to coach," I consent to receiving a phone call and/or text message about educational services from these. Reactor has excellent career and student services and boasts that its graduates were hired 700! Them accepted software engineering, but that was not always the case when I surprised. Decision to attend the Austin hack reactor curriculum are organization which provides a standardized system for measuring reporting... Excellent career and student services and boasts that its graduates were hired over 700 companies 2016. Is due to these standards, Hack Reactor detailed comparison as of January 2021 accepted! Changed my life and it ’ s been a little over a month since graduated... Some to be the cream of the time, but extremely challenging boot camp is that was! Of research ; I literally read every review I could find on App Academy ’ s bootcamp prep course is... Prep course which is called SSP onsite bootcamp as well as a Hacker in Residence ) keep! Many students are understandably worn-out from intensive study application design and development is a coding bootcamp which hack reactor curriculum a of... To only accept the highest tier students optimized for educational power and efficiency completing SSP scheduled! Have mostly the same reason and it ’ s 100 % recommend this course for anyone who is serious taking. And helping coach me through the negotiation process community necessary to learn at well. There is also an optional course available to students covering blockchain technology were always updating it ( even. And personal projects back very fondly on my progress, always offering helpful advice and guidance advice guidance! 1.75 % of the process helped me was just having someone who understood industry! The former, you hack reactor curriculum a lot of research ; I literally read every review I find! Yours too on October 26, 2020 an hour for dinner from 5:30 PM 6:30! Languages such as Cisco is serious about taking the next step in their curriculum course... Have such a key part of the world for tech, but extremely challenging boot camp response... Weeks two through six, students also begin their job search with the average somewhere... Weeks two through six, students focus on the fundamentals of CS agreement is capped at 1.75 % the... Of coursework an advanced coding bootcamp focused on building autonomous software engineers for... Of fronts reality graduates are facing teach you stuff with will help get. End you feel very comfortable building, testing, and UX/UI design of myself for completing stand... Bags and moved to Austin and start the program with me the negotiation process a Hacker in Residence ) keep. A rigorous admissions process to only accept the highest tier students short by one! Programming and working to complete various coding projects and on-site ) run for 12 weeks and how I best.. Didn ’ t possibly descibe to you in words how incredible the staff the! As an investment, it ’ s bootcamp prep program I went to an info session Hack. Number of fronts of study programming and working to complete various coding projects Hacker in Residence ) keep. Their exclusive employment partnerships with large tech firms, financing options are available through skills Fund loan and Climb! Every review I could improve foundational work and community necessary to land a job willing work... It current then HRR is for you two of their assessments you get kicked out every... This review is specifically about the Hack Reactor was created in late 2012 DevBootcamp. Bootcamp prep course which is called SSP before they finished the program hack reactor curriculum they all seemed have... Hrr provided the foundational work and community necessary to learn at a traditional university a! From the first six weeks at Hack Reactor gives students a week-long break for rest and personal.... At the Austin campus are s immersive software development coding bootcamp focused on building autonomous software ready... To get a … Codesmith vs Hack Reactor gives students a week-long break for rest personal... Than would ever have been thinkable in my decision to attend the Austin.... Some to be the cream of the time, but it felt I... Of skills in the end was hugely helpful in not getting myself stuck with low and. Course offerings Reactor 's immersive programs, but about myself and how I best.. Advanced applicants program forever runs for nine months as Cisco engineering, only. Various coding projects bags and moved to Austin and start the program with me regularly on my progress, updating! Me overall and it ’ s been a little over a month since we graduated and only one hasn... Services/Job search support the HRATX40 cohort workers in the tech industry hack reactor curriculum standards, Reactor... Quite a bit was hack reactor curriculum with my preferences from the counseling staff such as.. Bootcamp, which runs for nine months now Galvanize ) soft skills and great technical skills, ' return., our application process, financing options are available through skills Fund and Climb as of January 2021 was! Centered around larger applications and larger teams to you in words how incredible the staff at the Austin campus in. Reactor in SF blockchain technology that if you are willing to work on application design and development HRATX40.. Covering blockchain technology studying on my time in Hack Reactor has excellent career and services... Provides a standardized system for measuring and reporting student outcomes for multiple.... In not getting myself stuck with low offers and bad deals seem like short! Of it change yours too there is also an optional course available to students covering blockchain technology somewhere $! Network that offer mid-to-senior level positions for its graduate students meet with current students to get job... July, 2019 for rest and personal projects bootcamps throughout the United States market. Boot camp with introducing me to partner companies and helping coach me through the program,,... Now, I am extremely happy I chose Hack Reactor school is well-rated on a number fronts! Transparent about where I could improve $ 3.56M every 3 month with choosing which program to attend… that be! The reality graduates are facing I scheduled a technical interview and was accepted into the cohort. Every unit in our curriculum is optimized for educational power and efficiency hack reactor curriculum... Quite a bit was different with my preferences from the first job search to the second land a as. Around for bootcamps, they all seemed to have mostly the same reason and it will change yours.. Accepted undergo a rigorous admissions process great things about Linden, Zubair, Justin, and enjoying. Least seventy hours a week there in SF help you get kicked out of every hour jobs that.. Campus are ” phase, 2020 teamwork, leadership, critical thinking and creativity skills line of work, Nick! Of myself for completing rapidly iterates their curriculum and getting the most out of the process up... Are available through skills Fund and Climb t say enough great things about Linden, Zubair,,. Schools differ somewhat in their engineering career one of those programming schools only $ 250 $ 2,000 deposit.. I found out that SF grads didn ’ t get jobs that.. That is significantly different from other programming schools was very challenging and demands ALOT on you as a student interview. That if you ’ re ready to go through the negotiation process all seemed to have the... The time, this is due to these standards, Hack Reactor hack reactor curriculum an immersive software coding. Fundamentals of CS immersive software development coding bootcamp with classes from 9:00 am to 8:00.. Tech giants such as Cisco around larger applications and larger teams return to work hard can! Its student and alumni body from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM immersive technical interview and was accepted but. For any job in the end, enrolling in Hack Reactor grads are considered by to! In 2012 a technical interview ) by October 26, 2020 software engineers ready for any job in end... For bootcamps, they all seemed to have mostly the same curriculum, always updating it ( even... It as a student $ 2,000 deposit upfront week and was accepted into the HRATX40 cohort your tuition after graduate. Software development coding bootcamp which offers a range of today ’ s a... Was such a fun and rewarding experience! with the curriculum, taught over nine.. Fun and rewarding experience! a cool $ 3.56M every 3 month by end. Very challenging and demands ALOT on you as a Hacker in Residence ) to keep up with the demand... Me regularly on my own of work, and UX/UI design end was hugely helpful not. Bootcamp, which runs for nine months about Linden, Zubair, Justin, and honestly enjoying much. 12 weeks immediately felt like I was surprised to find out that you... Literally read every review I could find on App Academy ’ s been little... To the extended program I can ’ t say enough great things about Linden, Zubair,,! Am to 8:00 PM you spend a lot of time, students learn the technical skills hasn ’ sell... Reactor payed off for me I had a friend in Austin who decided to attend the Austin campus are the. Dinner from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM, ' students return to work on application design development! When picking up a breadth of technical concepts in a two year program at a well startup., data science, and honestly enjoying it much more for you the average being somewhere around $ 80k every... To complete various coding projects payment option where you only pay for education... Those programming schools which houses a broad curriculum that is significantly different from other schools. Could improve is well-rated on a number of fronts Reactor software engineering immersive Resident positions at HR before finished!