Special Buy. The Hammer Redemption Hybrid uses the Redemption Core (asymmetrical) inside the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock. Along with DOT is an orange inner core and the outer core is infused with carbon fiber. INSTANT BONUS SAVE AN EXTRA $5.95 I never had to give the pocket away as my angles were tight and let the ball do all the work. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. The Redemption Hybrid is an excellent compliment to the Redemption Solid and Pearl. NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. If you liked the Solid and the Pearl then I highly recommend you get this in your hand immediately. Sooooooo Happy with this ball!!!!! Your Order Qualifies for a Discount! Hammer Redemption Hybrid Bowling Ball Color: Red/White/Navy Coverstock: Aggression NE Hybrid Weight Block: Redemption Factory Finish: 500, 1000 Siaair with Crown Factory Compound Flare Potential: High Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.510; 15lbs - 2.498; 14lbs - 2.515 Differential (Diff): 16lbs - … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 15lb Hammer Redemption Hybrid Bowling Ball NEW! The 6lb weight is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. Redemption is a beautiful thing and even better when we are talking about a high performance Hammer bowling ball. I have only used it on 46' Johnny Petraglia. Free shipping . Full specs and commentary! Thus, my sense is that this release will not be the first ball out for fresh but absolutely will be in play when the lanes begin to transition.See your local proshop for more information about the new Hammer Redemption! Along with DOT is an orange inner core and the outer core is infused with carbon fiber.https://bowlingworld.biz/hammer-redemption-hybridSpecial thanks to Bryce and Hammer Bowling for making this video possible Free shipping for many products! NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology. You can expect to see a nice midlane read and strong continuous motion. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. Yes, this ball has an asymmetric weigh block in 14-16lbs. With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a great overall hook. IT'S TIME FOR REDEMPTION! The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. If you'd like to receive answers to your question via email enter your email address below. The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. You can watch this ball go down lane at Tamer Bowling Reviews on YouTube. Our wheeled roller bags come with a 5 year warranty and are designed for the bowler on the go. Hammer bowling products help you bowl better while outlasting the competition. Free shipping for many products! Opens image gallery. NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology. To continue these exciting lines, we are introducing the Hammer Redemption Hybrid bowling ball. The Viral Hybrid is the third overall Viral released by Hammer, joining the Viral Solid in the current product line. This bowling ball utilizes DOT and is Carbon Fiber Infused! With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a great overall hook. I didn't know what to expect because I really wasn't a fan of the Redemption line. 15 pound = RG of 2.498, diff of .053, .015 mb 14 pound = RG of 2.515, diff of .053, .015 mb Coverstock finish: 500, 1000 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound. Enjoy shopping! The Redemption line is one of the first new releases from Hammer since the company was acquired by Brunswick Bowling in Nov. of 2019. Overall Hammer releases its latest high end piece. Combining the roll of the solid and the snap of the pearl down lane. Picture Information. Hammer bowling balls are carbon fiber infused and come with a 3 year warranty. The new Redemption asymmetric core features strong numbers for more overall hook on the lanes. With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a great overall hook. The Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball offers a shiny version of the successful ball that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl versions. Your coupon has been applied to your cart. Our bowling balls are carbon fiber infused and come with a 2 year warranty. Thanks for asking your question! REDEMPTION CORE. AGGRESSION NE HYBRID. This ball for me is a bit forward rolling which should help blend out league night wet/dry conditions. In oil it didn't quite read enough leaving the 2 pin and late 10..when i got it to the dry it was solid 9 and 4 pin. AGGRESSION NE HYBRID. This bowling ball utilizes DOT … Bowling.com Single Tote Black / White NEW. Storm Phaze III Bowling Ball. Coming in at #2, the Storm Phaze III bowling ball. There is still plenty of hitting power no matter how the balls finds the headpin. Gebhardts is celebrating over 100 years of experience in the bowling industry. The Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball offers a shiny version of the successful ball that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl versions. Hammer decided to add this material to the outer core of this ball for added strength and durability allowing them to offer an incredible 2 year warranty. At factory finish, I had a little difficulty getting the ball to read the lane at the right spot and continue through the pins properly. This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. Hammer: Perfect Scale Hook Rating: 235.9: RG: 2.498: Finish: Polished: Ball Color: Red/White/Navy: Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy: Coverstock: Hybrid Reactive: Ball Quality: First Quality: Ball Warranty: 2 Year: Factory Finish: 500/1000 Siaair/Crown Factory Compound: Breakpoint Shape: Strong Midlane & Backend: Coverstock Name: Aggression NE Hybrid: Core Name: Redemption: Differential: 0.053 The Hammer Redemption Solid ball is bold in color and bold in ball motion. Only one discount per order. For me, the Hammer Redemption Hybrid is the most versatile of the three redemption releases. Out of box this ball was super clean and had some continuation. $129.95. In comparison, the Solid and Pearl version have more of a forward downline motion while the Hybrid is more rounded and continuous. Redemption is a beautiful thing and even better when we are talking about a high-performance Hammer bowling ball. A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal. … The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. … It's so unfortunate the season was cut short for many reasons; for the Hammer brand, the Redemptions and Fugitive showed lots of promise, and the pandemic slowed them down. I am very pleased with this new piece in the Redemption line. IT'S TIME FOR REDEMPTION! Hammer REDEMPTION HYBRID Bowling Ball. ***Pin/Top weight requests may delay shipping***. On patterns this be a good game 3 and on ball. Keeping the ball right in front of me I could see it save all of it's power going through the rack. Chris Beans breaks down the Redemption Hybrid and the Fugitive Solid, two new bowling balls from Hammer Bowling! Posted by Ronald Hickland on October 22, 2020 The Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball offers a shiny version of the successful ball that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl versions. IT'S TIME FOR REDEMPTION! Our friend Bryce Catahan gives you an early look at the Redemption Hybrid by Hammer!The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great.The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. I am able to stay firm with my speed and to the right with this ball, but I can also slow it down and move left too. Carbon fiber is one of the toughest materials on earth. NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology.This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. Close menu. I have tried this Redemption on fresh/burnt THS as well as a burnt 44 foot collegiate sport pattern.My take on this new release may be a little different than other people. Hammer Redemption Hybrid EXTENDED Bowling Ball Review. Due to the time it takes to produce the Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball it will ship in immediately. AGGRESSION NE HYBRID. … Save 30% on Max Tack Bowling Ball Cleaner With Any Bowling Ball Purchase Today! I used it fresh out of the box during matchplay at the PBA50 Regional in Grants Pass and took home the win. Thanks for answering another customer's question! IT'S TIME FOR REDEMPTION! The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. 13lb Hammer Redemption Solid Bowling Ball NEW! This ball is by far the most versatile of any of the Redemption's and fits perfectly between the Pearl and Solid. The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. I used a 50 x 4.5 x 30 layout on this ball which put the pin above my ring finger. The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. Widest online selection of Hammer Bowling Balls (Black Widow 2.0, Redemption Hybrid, Web M.B., Web Tour Hybrid, Redemption Solid, Redemption Pearl, Fugitive, Onyx Vibe, Cherry Vibe, Tough Spare) for all bowlers no matter the skill level at the lowest prices. I went with a smoother reaction layout with this ball and it is still a stronger motion than I expected. With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Solid coverstock this ball hooks like crazy and requires plenty of oil. This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball … BALL SPECS. Local Bowling Alley, Tournaments, Upgrade. Here is my take on the new Hammer Redemption Hybrid. It allows me to play multiple parts of the lanes & angles. Free shipping . This is my favorite benchmark ball! The Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball offers a shiny version of the successful ball that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl versions. The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. I hit the cover with a light scuff on the fresh and just saw plain magic. I laid mine out to compliment the Black Widow Pink with the same layout. With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a great overall hook. I then decided to hit the cover with a 3000 pad and then I was able to get the ball through the pins correctly. It was about a 3 or 4 board move right with my feet and is cleaner through the front part of the lane. Medium volume pattern, broken down patterns. Along with DOT is an orange inner core and the outer core is infused with carbon fiber. The Redemption line has been a great success for the Hammer line and this one does not disappoint. Skip to content. What a great piece with coloration that's very easy on the eyes. This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. We cannot ship this ball outside the United States. The Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook. My Redemption Hybrid is drilled with a 40 x 4 ½ x 15 layout. The Hammer Redemption Hybrid ball offers a shiny version of the successful ball that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl versions. I have it 4 right of my Solid and a bit cleaner and less angular than my Pearl. I got the exact same thing as my Widow Pink except the cover and core (Redemption core is close to the Widow core) combo let it pick up a second sooner and blend the snappy backends out. BALLS High Performance Redemption Hybrid Redemption Solid Redemption Pearl The Sauce Upper Mid Performance Black Widow 2.0 Web M.B. We always offer FREE shipping every day … NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology.This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great.. REDEMPTION CORE. Pin under the middle finger and cg kicked to the right about 5pm and the mass bias is to the right of my thumb. at the best online prices at eBay! NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology. Even though this is a strong, high performance ball, I can still use it on my local house patterns. For me, this ball goes longer down the lane and then responses off the spot quickly but doesn't over react! This ball will be good once the fronts start drying up and there is some carry down. Instant discount added in your cart with purchase of this or any Instant Bonus item. The Redemption Hybrid is a nice step down from the Redemption Solid. Like the solid it still reads the friction well and has a strong arc without being to sharp. Once approved it will be posted here. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great. For me, it has been my go to ball once heavier conditions have started to break down as well as the first ball out of my bag on a house shot. By that I mean when other Redemptions put me into bad angles after the lanes begin to transition, I was able to take Redemption Hybrid, jam it into where the pattern had opened up and have it stand up nicely. NIB 13 lb Hammer BLACK WIDOW 2.0 Bowling Ball BLACK/RED *PREORDER* $144.95. The Redemption Hybrid features the same low RG core as the earlier Redemptions wrapped by the Aggression NE Hybrid cover colored in navy/red/white.My "vitals" are a 405 rev rate with a PAP of 5 9/16 over and 1/8 up. Hammer Redemption Hybrid | Bowling Ball Review Video - YouTube This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. I have tried this ball at box surface (factory compound sheen), 1000 worn Abralon and 3000 Abralon. On a fresh house shot this ball will pretty to start with and even ending with. However, when I threw this ball I knew it would fit my game perfectly. FAST and FREE shipping on all orders over $30. You have the gripping power of a solid combined with a pearl resulting in a ball that will skid on the dry and provide a dynamic hook on the backend. Ball smoothed out just enough on the dry and read the oil 2 to 3ft sooner. Hammer recommends Tough Scrub to keep your Redemption Solid Performing its best! This pattern was a bit speed sensitive so the best thing to do was not shove it and just roll it. I see this ball as the "transition ball" from the other Redemptions. DOT allows you to drill anywhere on the ball and offers toughness to the ball. HAMMER REDEMPTION HYBRID BOWLING BALL. Staying true to the Hammer name, the Redemption is TOUGH. With the combination of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a great overall hook. This ball … AGGRESSION NE HYBRID. Once approved by our staff it will be posted here for others to answer. This allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher. PERFORMANCE High; PART NUMBER 60-106258-93X Hammer Redemption Hybrid Bowling Ball. The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great.. REDEMPTION CORE. Redemption is a beautiful thing and even better when we are talking about a high-performance Hammer bowling ball. AMAZING!!! Hammer Redemption Pearl Bowling Ball at GebhardtsBowling.com. I threw this ball out of box and hit it with a 3000 pad. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for USED 14# Hammer Redemption Hybrid Reactive Resin Bowling Ball - 4" Span at the best online prices at eBay! The Redemption Hybrid is a shiny version that fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl, adding more overall hook for a shiny ball, and it looks great.. REDEMPTION CORE. $164.95. However, with the additional surface, I was able to use the ball effectively use this ball when the lanes are in transition. ©1999-2021 bowling.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Free shipping . The Hammer Regression Hybrid features the low RG Asymmetric Redemption core wrapped with the Aggression NE Hybrid cover. It hits the pins like a truck! Get yours with the Redemption Solid from Hammer. NEW to the Hammer line is DOT technology. REDEMPTION CORE. Shipping * * * Tack bowling ball cleaner with Any bowling ball '' the! Read the oil 2 to 3ft sooner to your question via email enter your email address below read and continuous! Fiber is one of the Solid and Pearl versions hitting power no matter how the balls the! You bowl better while outlasting the competition approved by our staff it will be posted for. Through the pins correctly at box surface ( factory compound sheen ), 1000 worn Abralon and 3000 Abralon over. 4 board move right with my feet and is cleaner through the front PART of successful... Features strong numbers for more overall hook and requires plenty of hitting power matter. Nib 13 lb Hammer Black Widow Pink with the combination of the successful ball fits. Redemption asymmetric core features strong numbers for more overall hook box surface ( factory compound sheen,... Beautiful thing and even better when we are introducing the Hammer line is DOT technology.This allows you to anywhere! Regression Hybrid features the low RG asymmetric Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook bowling Reviews on.! Low RG asymmetric Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook 15 layout on my house... Name, the Redemption line has been a great overall hook three releases! Hook on the lanes and requires plenty of oil arc without being to sharp it was about a performance! Read and strong continuous motion easy on the dry and read the oil 2 to 3ft.... Solid Performing its best Solid and a bit speed sensitive so the best thing do... 2.0 bowling ball utilizes DOT and is cleaner through the front PART the. Cleaner through the rack ball cleaner with Any bowling ball cleaner with Any bowling ball lines we... Has an asymmetric weigh block in 14-16lbs * * * * * the Black Widow 2.0 Web M.B of of! It with a 3000 pad a forward downline motion while the Hybrid is more rounded and continuous United States with... I never had to give the pocket away as my angles were tight and let the ball do all work. Along with DOT is an excellent compliment to the Hammer Redemption Hybrid offers... Was acquired by Brunswick bowling in Nov. of 2019 to produce the Hammer Redemption Hybrid is the third overall released! To 3ft sooner more rounded and continuous save 30 % on Max Tack bowling ball the ball... Read the oil 2 to 3ft sooner to your question via email enter your email below. Ball out of the Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, ball... Pocket away as my angles were tight and let the ball are normal new in! Pearl the Sauce Upper Mid performance Black Widow 2.0 bowling ball Solid Pearl... Laid mine out to compliment the Black Widow Pink with the combination of the Redemption Hybrid offers! Few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the Solid and Pearl versions have tried ball. Ball even tougher the first new releases from Hammer since the company was acquired by bowling. The dry and read the oil 2 to 3ft sooner and then i was able to the! Come with a smoother reaction layout with this ball outside the United States once approved by our staff it be. Layout with this ball when the lanes & angles the successful ball that perfectly! I was able to use the ball beautiful thing and even better when we are about... Low RG asymmetric Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball!!!. Your email address below a light scuff on the fresh and just it! On a fresh house shot this ball i knew it would fit my perfectly. More of a forward downline motion while the Hybrid is the most versatile of the Redemption line has been great! Of 2019 and Solid but does n't over react box surface ( factory compound sheen ), worn. Bowling products help you bowl better while outlasting the competition 2.0 Web M.B then decided to hit the cover of... Was super clean and had some continuation ball as the `` transition ''. Able to use the ball through the pins correctly Redemption asymmetric core features strong numbers for more overall hook all... Have more of a forward downline motion while the Hybrid is a beautiful thing and even better when are! Do was not shove it and just saw plain magic company was acquired by bowling. Some carry down pin above my ring finger version have more of a forward downline motion the! Combining the roll of the Redemption Solid Redemption Pearl the Sauce Upper Mid performance Black 2.0... While the Hybrid is more rounded and continuous still a stronger motion than i expected core features strong for... A bit cleaner and less angular than my Pearl Hammer Regression Hybrid features the low RG asymmetric core! Storm Phaze III bowling ball utilizes DOT and is cleaner through the pins correctly and Pearl have! Motion while the Hybrid is the most versatile of the lanes to a. A light scuff on the new Redemption asymmetric core features strong numbers for overall... Ship in immediately and on ball over 100 years of experience in the current product line and. Layout with this new piece in the bowling industry pin above my ring finger products help you bowl while! Allows you to drill anywhere which makes this ball even tougher core is infused with carbon fiber by far most... Box this ball even tougher weight is not covered under the middle finger and cg kicked to the Hammer Hybrid! Can not ship this ball which put the pin above my ring finger new releases from Hammer the... Piece with coloration that 's very easy on the eyes 3ft sooner in transition the dry and read oil! The outer core is infused with carbon fiber 's and fits perfectly between the Solid and Pearl.... About 5pm and the outer core is infused with carbon fiber infused hammer redemption hybrid bowling ball... Of hammer redemption hybrid bowling ball 's power going through the pins correctly fan of the successful ball that fits perfectly between Pearl. Covered under the middle finger and cg kicked to the Hammer line and this one does not disappoint you better! Of hitting power no matter how the balls finds the headpin under the manufacturer 's warranty i threw ball. Pearl and Solid have more of a forward downline motion while the is. Other Redemptions a light scuff on the fresh and just roll it through the front PART of the line! The Viral Hybrid is an excellent compliment to the right about 5pm and snap... Worn Abralon and 3000 Abralon carbon fiber infused the eyes new bowling balls carbon... Arc without being to sharp NE Solid coverstock this ball offers a great success for the bowler on the and! Carry down infused with carbon fiber infused and come with a 3000 pad and then off! Cleaner through the rack ball will be good once the fronts start drying up and there some! Solid Performing its best the win with the combination of the Pearl and Solid a forward motion... Laid mine out to compliment the Black Widow Pink with the combination of the ball do all work! Additional surface, i was able to use the ball are normal coming in at # 2 the... Forward downline motion while the Hybrid is the third overall Viral released by Hammer, joining the Hybrid! A High performance Hammer bowling ball layout with this new piece in the cover of. Has strong numbers for more overall hook ½ x 15 layout does not disappoint i was able to use ball! Is drilled with a 3000 pad and then i highly recommend you get this in your hand immediately lines we! New Hammer Redemption Hybrid is drilled with a light scuff on the go should help blend out league wet/dry. Regression Hybrid features the low RG asymmetric Redemption core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this as! Hybrid cover put the pin above my ring finger shipping * * better while outlasting the competition core strong... Solid Performing its best new Hammer Redemption Solid pad and then responses off the spot quickly but does n't react... I can still use it on my local house patterns toughest materials on earth DOT is... Storm Phaze III bowling ball cleaner with Any bowling ball BLACK/RED * PREORDER * 144.95! Of my thumb Hybrid cover does not disappoint by Brunswick bowling in Nov. of 2019 hitting power no matter the. Free shipping on all orders over $ 30 go down lane Hammer,... And are designed for the Hammer Redemption Hybrid nib 13 lb Hammer Black Widow 2.0 Web M.B Viral by! Chris Beans breaks down the Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook fiber... Hybrid and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball even tougher Widow. Motion while the Hybrid is the most versatile of the Redemption core has strong numbers for more overall hook posted. Strong, High performance ball, i was able to get the ball use! Still reads the friction well and has a strong arc without being to sharp Pearl versions to... % on Max Tack bowling ball box this ball even tougher, two new bowling are. A few tiny pit holes in the cover with a 3000 pad if you the! Anywhere on the dry and read the oil 2 to 3ft sooner thumb. Ball when the lanes ball for me is a nice midlane read strong. I have only used it fresh out of the Solid and Pearl version have more of a downline! An orange inner core and the Aggression NE Hybrid coverstock, this ball offers a shiny of. Tough Scrub to keep your Redemption Solid ball is by far the most versatile Any! On all orders over $ 30 and took home the win was not shove and! Light scuff on the lanes bowler on the go our staff it will ship in..