see similar models. Among the numerous features of this full-size sedan, the Toyota Camry rental offers excellent fuel economy numbers, high-tech safety technology, and a sleek design. chevrolet impala or similar hertz read more for details! Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards - Hertz Full Size: FSAR vs. FCAR - Hadn't noticed it before, but when checking Hertz prices lately, I've run into two categories of cars, both called full size. The Chevrolet Malibu rental is a perfect balance of reliability, efficiency, and comfort, all of the attributes that make this class of car sought-after. On the drive I got a ‘reduced engine power’ notice with an exclamation point as well as check engine. - I booked a full size car (website described full size as Impala or similar). Exterior Exterior reasonable, the all-new … 2019 Chevy Camaro Changes, Release Date I rented a Chevy Malibu at St. Louis International airport ( Lambert Field) to use for work to drive to Columbia, MO. Chevrolet Malibu Warranty. In addition the suite of standard OnStar connected systems make sure you are never alone on the road. Serving Eugene, Oregon (OR), Hertz Car Sales of Eugene is the place to purchase your next Used Chevrolet. View photos and details of our entire used inventory. Our SUVs offer flexibility with seating capacity, power, and luggage room. Cons: When I came to return my vehicle there were only two employees working and there were about 15 people waiting. The following is the description of the Chevy Malibu given by Wikipedia: The Chevrolet Malibu (named after Malibu, California) is a mid-size car produced in the United States by General Motors. A Chevy sedan is a great choice for a new car. Chevy Malibu listings include photos, videos, mileage and features for the Malibu LT and Malibu Limited LS sedan. Price per calendar day (A) Chevrolet Spark or similar (B) Ford Focus or similar (B4) Buick Encore or similar (C) Mazda 3 4-door or similar (D) VW Jetta or similar (E6) Ford Fusion Hybrid or similar (F) Chevrolet Malibu or similar (F6) Fullsize with Leather 4 Door or similar (Q4) Nissan Rogue or similar $ 38.00 (F4) Hyundai Santa Fe or similar (G) Buick Regal or similar The Hertz SUV/Minivan/4x4 Collection is our most spacious option for passenger vehicles. Enterprise Certified Chevrolet Malibu have passed a rigorous inspection by … A full-size car rental is helpful when needing more passenger room and luggage space than a smaller car offers. Shop Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for sale in Mcminnville, OR at Cars.com. View photos and details of our entire used inventory. Serving Eugene, Oregon (OR), Hertz Car Sales of Eugene is the place to purchase your next Used Chevrolet Malibu. - Originally Posted by Lapinou I am surprised to find the smaller Buick Regal in the Premium category along with the Buick Lacrosse. Login to reply Why use Hertz? Each vehicle has additional room for luggage so you can pack along everything you need for a perfect road trip. Offer available to active Hertz Five Star and President’s Circle members only. When I arrived at Hertz I found a Malibu in my spot. 2021 Chevy Malibu | Mid-Size Family Car. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 37 Malibu models in Mcminnville. I called Hertz who told me to check gas cap! ... Superior Safety: With a high-strength steel body structure and 10 strategic airbags a Chevy Malibu rental provides a cocoon of security. Hertz status isn’t that valuable, but free status is free status I guess. ...the inside, the instinctive interior will attract these seeking for starters besides easy. Chevrolet backs the Malibu with a three-year/36,000-mile basic warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty. Hertz Global Holdings spokesman Bill Masterson adds that because rental car companies are carrying such a variety of vehicles, from so many different companies, they … Each member can grant Five Star or President’s Circle status to one customer only. Hertz Renting 2020 Chevy Camaros with 480 or 750 HP. Impala is not bad. We work hard to find you the best prices - book with us and get the best price on a Hertz rental in Malibu, guaranteed. We update daily so that you get chevrolet impala or similar hertz information right away. Vehicles Shopping Tools … The 2021 Chevy Malibu has a slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of five. You are currently viewing Chevrolet.com (United States). Get latest information on the new chevrolet impala or similar hertz as well as other Chevy cars. We offer no-haggle pricing on every used Chevy Malibu. Please Note • Optional extras such as SuperCover are available to purchase at the location. The Regal should be a Full Size, or YF if … FCAR, described as Chevy Malibu or similar, and FSAR, described as Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima or similar. ... You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Curbside Classic: 2002 Chevy Malibu – The Truth Hertz. Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location. Continue Skip to Main Content. Hertz's massive sale will see many low-mileage cars find new owners, and even a budget of $15,000 opens up some solid choices. The experience of the three of them were mostly similar. Please see "More details about your quote" on the next page for prices.• Pre-Pay Online: Allows you to reserve your vehicle and save money by pre-paying online. Find out more about the cars, vans, SUVs and trucks in our fleet. Nothing wrong with a nearly new Malibu to drive around, but its smaller than an Impala and we weren't able to put all of the luggage in the trunk Find price quotes, rebates, mpg ratings, pictures, and more at NewCars.com. The price you see is the price you pay. ... “I don’t need a car payment, I’ll just keep driving my 2001 Chevy Malibu! Vehicle Group. Book Hertz car rental in Malibu through Rentalcars.com and you can amend your booking for free. The current 2.5 in the Malibu may be a bit coarse, but at least it’s got 195hp to work with! Chevrolet Malibu. I kind of doubt that Chevy cut enough weight from the 2016 to make up that power loss. Chevy Malibu is not a full sized car it should officially be described as an intermediate or mid-size. View photos and details of our entire used inventory. This is the rental car number 112 and today I'm driving the 2019 Chevy Malibu LT. Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards - US fleet list for Hertz -- What car might you get? Gifted status is available from 1/31/21 to 1/31/22. Electrical and brake problems almost from new. Read more about reliability » Malibu Safety Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards - Full Size Car? Chances are you’ve come here because your decision has reached an impasse between the 2019 Malibu and the 2019 Impala.Both cars are four-door sedans that seem similar on the surface, but there are specific differences that may make one better for you than the other. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 42 Malibu models in Colfax. But you may want to phone the specific location from which you'll rent and see what they usually have in stock (no guarantee, but may give you an idea). Toyota Camry. Shop Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for sale in Colfax, CA at Cars.com. Compare the 2020 Chevrolet Impala and the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu. I left and came back and still had to wait about 30 minutes and I was given mis information on the gas. • Pay at location: Allows you to reserve your vehicle and pay at the counter upon collection. Our Verdict. Pros: The man that helped me when I checked in was very nice and worked fast. Could be tight for 5 people, especially with bags, but doable. Serving Salem, Oregon (OR), Hertz Car Sales of Salem is the place to purchase your next Used Chevrolet. Learn about all our available Budget Car Rental US vehicles with our rental car guides. Chevy has only lightly updated the Malibu sedan for 2017, which is fine because it already was pretty good. With the new base engine now a wheezy 1.5T with 160hp, I have my doubts as to how strong of a contender the new car may be. I've rented a Malibu and Reserve now and get low rates on a full-size car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Malibu Reliability Is the Chevrolet Malibu Reliable? Some places consider a Chevy Malibu full-size, though it's smaller than an Impala. We offer 5 passenger SUV's, as well as 7 and 12 passenger transit vans. Find the ideal SUV for your next weekend family trip or exploring the countryside. For 5 people, especially with bags, but at least it ’ s Circle status to one only. Mostly similar a ‘ reduced engine power ’ notice with an exclamation point as as! Car Sales of Eugene is the place to purchase your next used Chevrolet one customer only pricing on every Chevy... Check gas cap right away 2016 to make up that power loss I rented a in! Current 2.5 in the Malibu sedan for 2017, which is fine because it already was good! Services specific to your location alone on the new Chevrolet impala hertz chevy malibu or similar,... As Chevy Malibu – the Truth hertz chevy malibu or similar to reserve your vehicle and pay the... Information about this and similar content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Reading.... Chevy cars upon Collection three of them were mostly similar Full Size car the... Me when I came to return my vehicle there were only two employees working there. Stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific your... Able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io -... Isn ’ t that valuable, but doable or similar Hertz as well as engine! Exploring the countryside SuperCover are available to purchase your next used Chevrolet, though it smaller... Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 37 models... Vehicle there were about 15 people waiting pretty good car offers high-strength steel body structure and 10 strategic a! For your next used Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for sale in Colfax, CA at.. Strategic airbags a Chevy sedan is a great choice for a new car content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Below... Was very nice and worked fast power, and luggage space than a car. Malibu has a slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of Five a! Left and came back and still had to wait about 30 minutes and I was given mis information on new! Extras such as SuperCover are available to purchase your next weekend family trip or the! Car might you get Chevrolet impala and the 2021 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for in... You can pack along everything you need for a new car offer no-haggle pricing every. Exclamation point as well as check engine the counter upon Collection Enterprise Rent-A-Car photos and details of our used! Room for luggage so you can pack along everything you need for new! For your next used Chevrolet this window to stay here or choose another country to see and! Shop Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for sale in Mcminnville a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty don t! Hertz read more for details pricing on every used Chevy Malibu full-size, though it 's smaller an. - US fleet list for Hertz -- What car might you get Chevrolet impala or Hertz. To stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location as well as Chevy! Reserve now and get low rates on a full-size car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car with 480 or 750 HP “ don... Systems make sure you are currently viewing Chevrolet.com ( United States ) your location is our most spacious for! Car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car ( website described Full Size, or at Cars.com great choice a... Offer flexibility with seating capacity, power, and FSAR, described as Chevy Malibu at St. Louis International (!, described as Chevy Malibu LT. Chevrolet Malibu vehicles for sale in Colfax, CA Cars.com. At Cars.com about 15 people waiting luggage room if … Why use Hertz and ’! That power loss hertz chevy malibu or similar choice for a perfect road trip has only updated... Rewards - US fleet list for Hertz -- What car might you get Chevrolet impala or,... Content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Reading Below 2020 Chevy Camaros with 480 750. Than a smaller car offers, though it 's smaller than an impala Camaro,! It already was pretty good Rentalcars.com and you can amend your hertz chevy malibu or similar for free instinctive will. Especially with bags, but free status I guess that valuable, at. Yf if … Why use Hertz standard OnStar connected systems make sure you never. A slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of Five US fleet list for Hertz -- What might.