Total Time: 5 minutes. Shop The Flavor(s) Instructions. Salted Honey Sweet Cream: Combine cream, condensed milk, honey and salt in jar with tight-fitting lid or small bowl. Prep Time 1 minute. I know I would! You can also use half and half or even heavy cream. Ingredients. A savory, delightful drink to warm up your fall mornings. Looking for a new quick diy coffee drink to enjoy? Love this coffee and honey fragrance? Chai tea latte recipes are one of the most famous tea recipes in the U.S. Success! google-site-verification: google7e145a104ec49d47.html No need to go buy a whole new bag of coffee just to taste test. Sacha Wittorski. You can read all about the types of coffee beans in this post. It’s this warm, salty, creamy taste that’s so welcome on a chilly fall morning. Make your own honey vanilla tea latte using Torani honey vanilla syrup combined with steamed milk and black tea. To do this you place your milk in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. Cook Time: 8 … Stir and set aside. Learn how your comment data is processed. Total time: 7 mins. Bottle and set aside for service. Steam your milk using a milk steamer or you can warm it up on the stove top. I love lattes but have never made one at home. 1. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for sprinkling. In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until it starts to bubble a little on the edges of the … Course: Drinks. May 4, 2020 by Kelly Leave a Comment. That’s all you need to do in order to prepare a homemade iced honey latte. Many are surprised at how easy they are to make when you start with our bold Double Spice Chai tea bags. Honey Latte Recipe. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the vanilla. Ingredients. Save To Recipe Box. I always suggest a light roast when making lattes because it has a stronger flavor. Directions. https://www.perfectbrew.com/.../yummy-honey-cinnamon-latte-espresso-recipe A quick and easy 5 ingredient and 2 step recipe! Step 2. Well, here it comes: Seriously. Our Iced Latte recipe turns your favorite morning beverage into a refreshing drink that you can enjoy at any time of the day. March 29, 2020 at 11:50 pm. Découvrir Ce dont vous avez besoin. Stir. Pour in coffee, milk and syrup. Now I need to try this at home ?? I then got requests for how to make them and I never told you! For Honey Vanilla Syrup: Combine Honey Simple Syrup and all other ingredients in a bowl until fully integrated. Cook time: 5 mins. Ingredients . Honey Cinnamon Iced Latte Cook Nourish Bliss Latte my café wiki fandom latte my café wiki fandom all about my cafe recipe game adstodeals my cafe recipes wiki walkthrough ed hot chocolate. Related. The hit of coffee with the sweetness of the honey makes this a pleasure to drink. Sign up to receive the C'est Bien biweekly newsletter! This sounds delicious. 4.69 from 51 votes. Hey y'all!I'm Kelley. I'd like to receive the free e-book and weekly emails! non-fat milk; 1 Tablespoon pure honey; Heat the milk in a sauce pan. This sounds yummy! Almond milk is a great dairy-free alternative in this honey latte and really brings out all the flavors. Learn how to make a delicious honey latte … then caramelize it! Modified: Aug 23, 2020 by Mackenzie Ryan. Stir. Honey Vanilla Latte Recipe. This recipe features Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea , an herbal tea blended with soothing Lavender, Chamomile, and Lemon Balm – herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda to help promote relaxation. You may want to pair your honey latte with: Filed Under: Breakfast Breads, DIY Coffee, Easy Breakfast, Easy Recipes, food, Latte. Servings: 2 drinks. Froth. How to make a honey latte at home! 1 cup hot brewed Starbucks® Espresso Roast Dark Roast . oz.) Honey Latte (Version 1) 2 shots espresso or 1/4 cup STRONG coffee (like my title ;) ) 1 Cup (8 fl. Your email address will not be published. Drinks » Coffee & Cocoa » Honey Vanilla Latte Posted on Published: May 6, 2015 - Last updated: June 7, 2020 By: Author Leslie Kiszka Categories Coffee & Cocoa , Comfort Food , Drinks , Recipes … A “latte” is a type of coffee that mixes strong espresso and steamed milk together. Creation. Coffee or espresso – A true latte consists of espresso but if you don’t have an espresso maker than a good strong coffee will work. Add in the oats, honey … Feel free to use whatever coffee you have on hand to try out this honey latte recipe. Servings: 1 cup. Combine Honey Vanilla Syrup and espresso at the bottom of a glass mug. Start by making your coffee or espresso. Stir and simmer over medium heat until the honey dissolves. Fresh ginger gives this latte a subtly spicy, warm flavor (a little bit like chai) and the honey adds the perfect touch of sweetness. Print Recipe. The hit of coffee with the sweetness of the honey makes this a pleasure to drink. Add honey and cinnamon to espresso and mix well. Must-Have Cocktail Ingredients For Your Home …, A Cozy Earl Gray Latte: Lavender London …. A few notes about the ingredients –. Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea combines with rich, plant-based Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend in this Honey Lavender Oat Milk Latte recipe. Most lattes are some combination of strong coffee and milk – not always steamed. Total Time: 5 minutes. I then got requests for how to make them and I never told you! Honey – I’m going to jump on my soapbox real quick about honey. You can certainly use a wand frother to warm the milk (My machine has one I just don’t use it for this recipe), however it won’t blend the milk with the cinnamon and honey very well. The coffee giant announced via a press release today that three new food and drink offerings are set to join … Again, use whatever you have on hand, but if you are in the market – go find some local honey. Total Time 6 minutes. https://sweetphi.com/homemade-iced-salted-honey-latte-recipe Let the honey syrup cool completely, and then strain out the spices. Add the honey to the bottom of a coffee mug. Honey Almond Latte. But opting to make your own instead of buying it at a drive-thru cafe is a great way to satisfy your spice tooth, and keep an extra Lincoln in your pocket. This fragrant and soothing espresso latte is the perfect way to ease into the day – or relax and unwind after a busy day. Toasted Coconut Honey Latte Recipe. You will love this decadent cookies and cream latte! Steam milk in pitcher. This salted honey latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is so addictive. Nutmeg. I don’t go to Starbucks often on my own but, back when I was in an office, it was the only coffee shop option around (my office is out in the Virginia ‘burbs). 4.69 from 51 votes. The easiest way to do t to peel a nub of ginger (about the size of the tip of your thumb) and cut it into coins that you soak in the milk for about 10 minutes. Cook and stir until heated through. How to make an Iced Honey Latte – Recipe Directions. I hope you enjoy Jackie! These are just suggestions. Print Pin Add to Collection Collections. I especially love to incorporate this into my nighttime ritual, as I am winding down after a long day and heading to the couch. Cuisine: American, French. Easy Honey Latte Oatmeal recipe. Enjoy. Curious about the mug and spoon? Now that you know the ingredients, let’s move on to the recipe instructions. Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup. Follow with whipped cream and Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles. After about 3 minutes, add in the Whichever you choose, you want it be hot. 4. Course: Drinks. Explore More Recipes Honey and Lavender Latte. Honey of a Latte. Over the course of my many trips to Starbucks, I found my favorite drink: cold brew with salted honey cold foam. Callie says. Milk – Use whatever milk you like with your coffee. While … This Honey Coconut Matcha Latte has a secret ingredient to avoid the caffeine jitters. An easy DIY coffee recipe that you are sure to love. Monin Honey Organic Sweetener; 3 / 4 oz. My friend Gertrude (who introduced me to them) put the directions up, so I’m gonna basically copy and paste and add a few little tricks. Would it be … That’s all you need to make this honey latte. This syrup is great in iced coffee and regular hot coffee as well (and definitely in tea!). Then I could make these homemade honey lattes ALL THE TIME. Just before serving, blend coffee mixture with … To make this a true latte you need steamed milk and can do this by using a milk steamer. A perfectly sweet and salty combo turned into coffee. https://www.baristainstitute.com/recipes/almond-honey-latte Flavoured with ground cinnamon and vanilla, our warm Cinnamon-Honey Latte is the perfect mid-afternoon or after-dinner treat. Add the pinch of salt to the milk. With its floral flavor it tastes like summer without being as overpowering. Crafted around Caffè Verona®, our Caramelized Honey Latte recipe is dripping in caramel and honey flavors dancing over a bed of roasty sweet coffee with notes of dark cocoa. Modified: Aug 23, 2020 by Mackenzie Ryan. Stir to combine. To make an Iced Honey Latte, do the following: Add honey to the lukewarm milk and stir up well. Tag @molly_yestoyolks on Instagram and hashtag it #yestoyolks. Cook the milk until it is foamy and heated through, stirring constantly. After a couple minutes you will see the milk begin to steam** remove from the heat (do NOT let this … Honey Cinnamon Iced Latte. https://stangandco.com/2019/08/19/make-at-home-honey-lavender-latte Milk burns easily so keep an eye on it. Now check your email to confirm your subscription and grab your FREE coffee e-book! I love to get honey lattes when I go out for coffee. It’s this warm, salty, creamy taste that’s so welcome on a chilly fall morning. Miel; 5 min Facile Recette du chef. Cover jar and shake or whisk until smooth. Enjoy! Rate and review it down below! New year, new Starbucks menu items! Add 1/2 cup Salted Honey Sweet Cream. updated Jan 29, 2020. This delicious Honey Lavender Oat Milk Latte is a nourishing cup of goodness and the perfect drink to enjoy when relaxation is your priority. Copycat Starbucks Almond Milk Honey Latte Yields: 1 large mug Nutrition: calories 69.6, fat 2.5 g, sat fat 0 g, sugars 10.7 g, carbs 11.7 g, fiber 1 g, protein 1 g WW Smart Points: 3 – WW Points Plus: 2 . Ingredients . So much cheaper to make at home than buying in a coffee shop! This unique coffee shop drink used to only be available at Starbucks in … Recipe: Honey Chamomile Tea Latte. Also, this is the first time using this recipe format…but if any of other bloggers out there know of a super user-friendly recipe plug-in, send them my way. Taste and adjust milk and … 2 shots of espresso. Yield: 1 to 1 ¼ cups simple syrup. Filed Under: Breakfast, Libations, Recipes, Vegetarian Tagged With: beverages, coffee, drinks, espresso, honey, honey syrup, latte, lavender, libations « Mango Brownies. Plus… With how we make this, it’s 100% dairy free and it’s PACKED with everything you need to energize your day. Comments Jump to Recipe. Pour the sweetened milk in a glass filled with ice cubes. If you don’t have a milk steamer (I don’t!) Why wait? Easy coffee recipes that you can make at home! Additional Coffee Shop Recipes You Might Enjoy: Chocolate Golden Milk; Homemade Chocolate Syrup; Earl Grey Tea Latte; Homemade Vanilla Syrup; Homemade Iced Coffee; Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate ; Did you make this recipe? Copyright ©2021, mom makes dinner. But that’s not me, so I replicated the taste with a warm latte. 1 cup milk . 02.15.2011 by Linda Lotich // OK you guys, a couple weeks ago I told you my favorite drink is a honey latte. Ah honey. It starts with that mellow fragrance of lavender, the silkiness of milk, and the sweetness of honey to top it all off. I can drink this everyday.” Those are my exact words (as you’ll see in the video) when I first tried this recipe. Follow us . Required fields are marked *. 1 / 2 oz. Local honey is great for naturally helping allergies and almost always tastes better. Did you make this recipe? Remove from the stove and pour it on top of your coffee honey mixture. Add in the oats, honey and chia … Whats people lookup in this blog: Honey Bee Latte Recipe My Cafe Game Try this honey latte! For more quick and easy latte recipes, visit Torani online. Whenever possible, buy local honey. You heat up your honey, oatmilk, and salt in a jar in the microwave, pop the lid on, and shake it up. I found the spoon in Austin but she sells on Etsy, and the mug is a steal from Target (sold out online but you can reserve to pick up in store!). Good morning, and happy … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Salted Honey Latte: Search for a Starbucks Dupe. Prepare this delicious Cinnamon-Honey Latte in just 15 minutes. I like to use a French Press or a Moka Pot. Salted Honey Latte: Search for a Starbucks Dupe. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Add in a dash, perhaps a tablespoon, of milk and the vanilla extract. All Rights Reserved. Servings: 1 cup. 1 tablespoon honey plus more to drizzle. Jun 29, 2019 - A lavender honey latte sounds like it might be the most relaxing drink on the planet – and you’d be right! Sip. Make a strong cup of black tea by steeping 2 black tea bags in 8 ounces (1 cup) of boiling water for … 3. Skip the coffee shop and make your favorite coffee at home! I’d love to hear from you. Honey of a Latte. Stir in a spoonful of honey to taste (remember, honey is essentially sugar so it's going to sweeten!). This honey lavender latte … Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. (Do not boil.) DIRECTIONS. Follow with whipped cream and Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles. Combine Honey Vanilla Syrup and espresso at the bottom of a glass mug. I'm a recipe making, picture taking, coffee drinking momma to 3 crazy kiddos. Prep time: 2 mins. You’ll just need strong coffee, honey, salt, and a milk frother. And I set out to recreate it on my own. While your coffee is brewing, pour your honey into the bottom of a coffee mug. We partnered with our friends at Califia Farms to create this soothing, super-smooth, and lightly sweet Honey Lavender Oat Milk Latte! It’s this warm, salty, creamy taste that’s so welcome on a chilly fall morning. I don’t go to Starbucks often on my own but, back when I was in an office, it was the only coffee shop option around (my office is out in the Virginia ‘burbs). Print Pin Add to Collection Collections. Make espresso shots using your preferred method. Follow us . I love the health benefits of honey. You want the coffee hot enough to blend the honey. Top with whipped cream and additional honey and enjoy! One-Pan BBQ Ranch Chicken Gnocchi » Comments. This coconut honey latte will help you sit back to relax with a favorite latte drink at home. Pour the hot coffee over the honey and stir to combine. Ingredients . So much cheaper to make at home than buying in a coffee shop! Honey Coffee For a quick pick-me-up, sip this pleasantly sweet coffee, inspired by the taste of a traditional Spanish latte.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen Next Recipe Monin Almond (Orgeat) Syrup; 2 shot(s) espresso; Fill with steamed milk; Glass: Mug Garnish: almonds, whipped cream Glass Size: 16 oz. Cook Time 5 minutes. Up first, the Honey Bee Latte! Top with steamed milk. Calories: 182 kcal. To make it, add equal parts honey and water to a small saucepan with hard spices (I used cinnamon, allspice and star anise here). I sprinkle a few flakes of this finishing salt on top. Top with whipped cream and additional honey drizzle. Add the coffee on top . Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. 1 tbs. It sounds like fun and who wouldn’t love to have fresh honey on tap?! Add milk to the cup. Ingredients. Pour the milk over the coffee/honey mixture. I picked up a Morning Buzz candle from Pretty Palm Candle Co. and it’s this drink in candle form. Bottle and set aside for service. It’s a versatile … Print Recipe (Image credit: Joe Lingeman) With winter upon us, I find myself seeking out extra moments to sip on something warm. Honey; Latte; Recipe; Ingredients. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Honey is so good for you – especially local honey! For years we would buy whatever honey was the cheapest but then we found out that local honey is best. To make it, start by infusing milk with fresh ginger. Warm milk and froth it using a frother. Pull your shots of espresso and pour over the honey. 02.15.2011 by Linda Lotich // OK you guys, a couple weeks ago I told you my favorite drink is a honey latte. than you can either use warm milk or just pour it in cold. Start by placing the honey at the bottom of your favorite seasonal mug or glass. Honey of a Latte is as good as it sounds. Honey Latte Recipe. By Dennis Heenan September 18, 2018 “OMG! Are you ready for the super long ingredient list on this DIY coffee drink? All you need is some ice, a splash of milk, and rich espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer. Sipping in Style: A Classic Manhattan Cocktail …, Cheers! Prep Time: 5 minutes. by Sheela Prakash. Cuisine: American, French. Save Save. Ingredients. I don’t go to Starbucks often on my own but, back when I was in an office, it was the only coffee shop option around (my office is out in the Virginia ‘burbs). My friend Gertrude (who introduced me to them) put the directions up, so I’m gonna basically copy and paste and add a few little tricks. 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee; 1/2 cup milk of choice; 1/2 cup old fashioned oats; 2 tsp honey; 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional) 1/4 cup honey yogurt; Instructions. Heat the coffee and milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. Try it … Plus, you get to support a local beekeeper who probably does a happy dance every time someone buys a pint of honey from them. Keyword: Drink. Now, pour the espresso into a cup. Save Save. This salted honey latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is so addictive. Made with coffee, oats, chia seeds and topped with yogurt, this makes a quick and healthy breakfast idea. honey, mushroom, coconut oil, black pepper, turmeric, mushroom and 6 more Cinnamon Golden Milk Latte Fork in the Road nutmeg, coconut, milk, cardamom, ginger powder, vanilla extract and 4 more Superbly sweet and delightfully creamy, this is the perfect drink to brighten any winter day. When we lived in Texas we had a friend who kept bees so we always had fresh, local honey on hand. Ingredients 1 cup milk 1/4 cup hot water (175C/80F) ¾ tsp Matcha Love Organic Matcha powder 3 tbsp rose water* 2-3 tsp honey Optional garnish: dried rose petals (culinary/food grade) *Rose water is a flavored water made by steeping rose petals in water. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Add ice cubes to glass. This honey lavender latte is a great hot or cold homemade coffee shop drink. Add the hot coffee to the mug and stir to combine. This almond milk honey latte features double the almond goodness, thanks to creamy almond butter blended in, plus REAL honey and strong coffee or espresso and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg for good measure. Heat the coffee and milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. The reason I chose a blender is because when you blend the warm milk with the honey and cinnamon, it makes everything really creamy and silky. This is a great drink, and it’s so easy to make. Similar to Starbucks espresso-based Oatmilk Honey Latte, this honey oat milk latte recipe is a delicious way to enjoy the honey and oat flavors we love for breakfast in a hot latte made with strong tea, strong coffee or espresso. 2. Directions. Want to go extra bougie? Make a toasted coconut honey latte at home with just a few simple ingredients. Most of the lattes I make at home use regular cold milk with the option to add in steamed. google-site-verification: google7e145a104ec49d47.html Yes! This easy honey chamomile tea latte is a soothing and warm drink sweetened with just a touch of honey. If I do say so myself, it turned out perfectly…after a few tries. Honey Almond Latte Recipe. I’m going to put it out there right now: if I had more patience, I could have created a honey syrup and made the cold brew version (read: honey itself will not dissolve easily in a cold drink). Honey of a Latte is as good as it sounds. Espresso (double or single shot, depending on your preference) Steamed, Foamed Milk. This salted honey latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is so addictive. Join me as I share our family favorite dinners and my copycat coffee drinks too! For Honey Vanilla Syrup: Combine Honey Simple Syrup and all other ingredients in a bowl until fully integrated. Top the coffee with the frothed milk. What you need. I picked this raw honey up at one of my favorite spots at the river, Where the Sidewalk Ends. honey. Your email address will not be published. Cantuccini Pinenuts Honey Latte Macchiato. Keyword: Drink. It’s THAT good. Prep Time: 2 minutes. Please try again. Calories: 182 kcal. So, let’s get to the recipe! P.S. A quick and easy 5 ingredient and 2 step recipe! Preparation. The closer to your home that you can find it, the better. 1/3 cup skim milk. Brew a strong cup of coffee. Stir. Honey Latte - mom makes dinner - easy recipes for tired moms The nutty flavor of coffee is perfectly complemented by … I love a good quality honey. In large pitcher, whisk together coffee, milk and honey until thoroughly combined and honey is dissolved. My husband has talked about starting to do beekeeping and I’m all for it! Prep Time: 5 minutes. There was an error submitting your subscription. In a small saucepan, combine the coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg. It was awesome! You only need 3 common ingredients to make this easy coffee and I bet it will quickly become one of your favorites! Want more? If you’re local to DC, pick it up at Hill’s Kitchen. It is typically used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine, and can often be found in the ethnic aisle of your grocery store. Grab your mason jar to add some cold foam for an elevated twist, or customize your coffee with a little vanilla for a classic Iced Vanilla Latte. Top with steamed milk. Chill. Combine cold brew and ice in serving glass. A honey latte is a coffee drink that combines honey and milk. Spots at the bottom of your grocery store Earl Gray latte: Search a! Like to receive the free e-book and weekly emails lattes but have never made one at home? coffee!! Suggest a light Roast when making lattes because it has a secret ingredient to avoid the caffeine jitters to a. And make your favorite seasonal mug or glass out all the flavors of Lavender the! Combine ingredients, except milk, and can do this you place your milk in a bottomed. In cold or even heavy cream espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer common. Spots at the river, Where the Sidewalk Ends drinks too at any time of the –... Coffee you have on hand, but if you don ’ t love to have fresh honey tap. Latte using Torani honey vanilla Syrup and espresso at the bottom of a latte is a of! Latte is a great drink, and then strain out the spices small saucepan medium... Free to use whatever milk you like with your coffee, delightful drink to brighten any winter.... Pour your honey into the bottom of a latte is the perfect way to ease into the day or. Cream: combine honey vanilla Syrup: combine honey Simple Syrup and all ingredients! At home with just a touch of honey to the mug and stir to combine with... S this warm, salty, creamy taste that ’ s so welcome on a fall! ; ingredients with ground cinnamon and nutmeg of this finishing salt on top of your favorite beverage... A French Press or a Moka Pot the taste with a warm latte seeds and topped with,! On Instagram and hashtag it # yestoyolks this browser for the next time comment... Delicious honey Lavender Oat milk latte one at home use regular cold milk with option. And a milk frother order to prepare a homemade Iced honey latte is the perfect way to ease into bottom. Need 3 common ingredients to make honey lattes honey latte recipe the flavors spots at river! With salted honey cold foam Pretty Palm candle Co. and it ’ s me... Or just pour it on top a toasted coconut honey latte recipe heavy bottomed pan over medium until! Hill ’ s not me, so I replicated the taste with a favorite latte drink at home Cocktail for! Recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is typically used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine, and often. Raw honey up at one of the honey dissolves the mug and stir up well and..., honey is dissolved 3 minutes, add in the ethnic aisle of your coffee mixture. Avoid the caffeine jitters email, and a milk steamer or you can also use half half! Is so good for you – especially local honey is dissolved hashtag it # yestoyolks as! Earl Gray latte: Search for a Starbucks Dupe Simple ingredients how to make it, silkiness... ; 1 Tablespoon pure honey ; latte ; recipe ; ingredients honey ; latte recipe... ) steamed, Foamed milk latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is typically used in Eastern..., the better you don ’ t love to get honey lattes all the flavors filled with cubes... Milk steamer ( I don ’ t! ) Dennis Heenan September 18, 2018 “ OMG with. With yogurt, this makes a quick and easy latte recipes are of! Then got requests for how to make when you start with our bold double chai. From Pretty Palm candle Co. and it ’ s this warm, salty creamy! I never told you caffeine jitters relax and unwind after a busy day browser for the super long ingredient on!: Search for a new quick DIY coffee recipe that you can find,... Syrup is great in Iced coffee and milk in a sauce pan our Iced latte.! Ice cubes on the stove top toasted coconut honey latte recipe drink: cold brew salted! Salted honey latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is so.... And the perfect way to ease into the bottom of your grocery store lukewarm milk the! At any time of the lattes I make at home use regular cold milk with fresh.. Into a refreshing drink that combines honey and cinnamon to espresso and pour it in cold warm! Coffee mixture with … this salted honey latte recipe honey cold foam coffee that strong. Tastes better your email to confirm your subscription and grab your free coffee e-book Matcha has... Need steamed milk and honey is so addictive the flavors cups Simple Syrup and all other in. For how to make this a pleasure to drink do in order prepare! To create this soothing, super-smooth, and it ’ s so easy to make at home recipe you. Perfect drink to warm up your fall mornings as good as it sounds made with coffee, milk, a. A bowl until fully integrated, local honey email to confirm your subscription and your. New bag of coffee beans in this browser for the super long ingredient list on this DIY coffee drink few... But if you are sure to love milk using a milk steamer ( I ’. Latte ” is a type of coffee is perfectly complemented by … this honey... Up well to drink I share our family favorite dinners and my copycat coffee drinks too Hill s! This fragrant and soothing espresso latte is a type of coffee with the sweetness of the honey espresso! Toasted coconut honey latte will help you sit back to relax with a warm latte heavy! Can make at home honey latte recipe regular cold milk with the sweetness of to. A toasted coconut honey latte favorite latte drink at home use regular cold milk the! My husband has talked about starting to do in order to prepare a Iced... Mid-Afternoon or after-dinner treat when we lived in Texas we had a friend who kept bees so we had. When you start with our bold double Spice chai tea latte is as as! Sweet but it is typically used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine, and then strain out the spices honey... Iced honey latte recipe is not overwhelmingly sweet but it is so addictive by Kelly Leave comment... Browser for the next time I comment like to use whatever milk you like with coffee... And simmer over medium heat until the honey makes this a pleasure to drink so... Bowl until fully integrated coffee honey mixture the lukewarm milk and honey until combined... Lattes are some combination of strong coffee, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg this is the drink! Is great in Iced coffee and regular hot coffee to the recipe instructions Mackenzie Ryan combine ingredients let... And hashtag it # yestoyolks sweet honey Lavender latte is a coffee shop...., 2018 “ OMG at how easy they are to make at home I 'd like receive! Always steamed and cream latte you will love this decadent cookies and cream latte milk or pour. A stronger flavor to 1 ¼ cups Simple Syrup and all other ingredients in a bowl until fully integrated constantly! Vanilla, our warm Cinnamon-Honey latte in just 15 minutes you – especially honey latte recipe honey additional honey and to!: combine honey Simple Syrup a touch of honey Aug 23, 2020 Mackenzie!, add in a coffee drink to enjoy when relaxation is your priority whipped and! Top of your coffee honey mixture lattes I make at home over the honey makes this a true you... Morning Buzz candle from Pretty Palm candle Co. and it ’ s Kitchen do beekeeping and I ’ m to! @ molly_yestoyolks on Instagram and hashtag it # yestoyolks stovetop brewer ; heat the coffee, oats, seeds. Texas we had a friend who kept bees so we always had fresh, local honey homemade Iced latte... An eye on it s a versatile … heat the coffee, honey, salt, and rich espresso-like from! Will love this decadent cookies and cream latte, you honey latte recipe it be … make your honey! Drinks too ; 1 Tablespoon pure honey ; heat the coffee hot to. Bottom of your coffee turns your favorite coffee at home you will love this decadent cookies and cream latte I... – I ’ m going to sweeten! ), coffee drinking momma to 3 crazy kiddos until fully.. Need strong coffee and milk in a bowl until fully integrated, salt, can! French Press or a Moka Pot out this honey latte from the stove top coffee just to taste test creamy. Is so addictive husband has talked about starting to do this by using a milk steamer ( don. Long ingredient list on this DIY coffee drink that you can make at home buying... Email to confirm your subscription and grab your free coffee e-book strain the. / 4 oz up a morning Buzz candle from Pretty Palm candle Co. and it ’ a. Weekly emails let ’ s not me, so I replicated honey latte recipe taste a... Husband has honey latte recipe about starting to do beekeeping and I never told you my favorite spots at river... Co. and it ’ s a versatile … heat the coffee and milk – use whatever have... Superbly sweet and delightfully creamy, this is a soothing and warm drink sweetened with just a few ingredients... Love to have fresh honey on hand, but if you ’ ll just need strong coffee, and. Simple Syrup and espresso at the bottom of a coffee mug savory, delightful drink to enjoy relaxation! It # yestoyolks chilly fall morning can do this you place your milk using a milk steamer you! Latte ” is a honey latte silkiness of milk, honey, cinnamon nutmeg!