Our experts can quickly help you with any height or ride information you need. MorRyde is able to correct height issues or concerns during installation. MORryde SRE2-733X SRE4000 Suspension System,… $493.40 1. In most vehicles — even luxury models — it comes at an extra cost. Tandem 7K Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes: $6,499, Tandem 8K Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes: $6,900, Triple 7K Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes: $8,850, Triple 8K Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes: $9,550. Depending on if you have two our three axles expect the process to take two to three days to complete. If your full time in your RV or are a frequent traveler, we highly recommend you consider this upgrade. Suspension. We immediately felt the difference in our ride and have noticed that things inside the trailer don’t seem jostled at all. Saw their independent suspension option that I could have installed on my 2016 BayHill. Second side complete in about 2 hours. There are a number of different suspension systems. This happened less than 400 miles from the plant. The MOR/ryde SRE 4000 provides over 4 of suspension … That means you get a better ride, more control and improved performance from your suspension. OK - so the quote for 3 axles with disc brakes is $9,630 all in. The MORryde CRE3000 provides over 3” of suspension travel. The Independent Suspension glides over potholes and rough roads. FREE Shipping by Amazon. I was considering the MORryde 4000 suspension but had not looked into the Independent Suspension. Item Description. Increased travel means smoother towing, improved towability and better protection from damaging road shock. It came with 8k axles and the ride quality for the two bikes was less than stellar (at one point we broke a tie down on a bump). Automotive $166.88 $ 166. Your Price: Starting at $499.99 Axle: Wheel Base: Quantity: Trustpilot . PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE NOTICE FOR MORE INFO. Do … Smooth out your ride with an upgraded suspension system for your fifth-wheel or travel trailer. This Episode: Ever since we got the MORryde Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes installed we've been asked multiple times what we think of it. Aside from the smoother ride and less stress on the frame our favorite part is that stuff doesn’t shift in our cabinets anymore. This video walks your through the steps to properly inspect and maintain your MORryde Independent Suspension System on your fifth wheel. Yep! We finally decided to go with the whole package — the independent suspension and the disc brakes — right from the start. We are going FT next year and this seems like something I would be interested in having done to our rig. You’ve decided to hit the road! After we finished lunch, around 1 pm we were notified our RV was done and to come take a look! Low weight (i.e. Lastly, the new tires are to be inflated to 125psi, much higher than old our tires which were 80psi. After installing the IS, I don't even check the straps after the first stop anymore, the ride quality is 100% better than traditional suspension. Much easier and of course we now knew how to attack the seized bushing. The CRE3000 also provides added durability and reduced frame stress. MOR/ryde. To the rest of the thread, it seems you could order the 8000 axle upgrade, have Morryde install an independent suspension and use the EOH system that GD provided. What the heck is …, Continue Reading about 5th Wheel Vs Travel Trailer Noted Differences: What You Need To Know, Some of the best reasons to live in an RV are to explore the world, experience the great outdoors, …. Camping with your best four-legged friend is a significant reason why pet owners choose the RV …, Continue Reading about High Tech RV Temperature Monitor For Your Pet Peace Of Mind, 1530 P B Lane A basic installation of most kits will take a competent shop 8-10 hours. The independent suspension system looks really hefty and good, but I've yet to find just how the suspension part works. I had the "IS" System installed last year and have put 10,000 miles since they were installed and absoutly no problems, I think it a … How much does installation of air ride cost? This upgrade is on my radar. Mor-Ryde also makes a model called LRE … But I would go to someone like Henderson's Line-Up in Grants Pass Oregon, that specializes in RV suspension evaluations and upgrades,first. 855.628.3888. We partnered with MORryde had the 8K Independent Suspension and Kodiak Disc Brakes installed on our rig and are already loving the results! The SRE 4000 is a rubber shear type unit that has no metal to metal contact (similar to a motor mount on a car) on the unit and provides a better cushion and smoother ride than the standard Trail Air unit. Whew! “8K Axles with Disc Brakes and H-Rated Cooper Tires”. While it is not the MorRyde IS Suspension (not in our budget right now), in my opinion I believe it is much better than the standard Trail Air Suspension unit than came on our Redwood. Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:28 am . Why are all of us dummies paying for suspension upgrades which should’ve been provided by Ford included in the F 53 chassis and by individual manufactures that build out coach is too heavy for the or too high of center of gravity for the standard F 53 suspension a class action suit allotting All owners of these class a motorhomes with dangerous handling characteristics … Replacement parts for the brakes are found in most automotive stores and our maintenance cost is significantly reduced. about High Tech RV Temperature Monitor For Your Pet Peace Of Mind, Benefits of Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes, 5th Wheel Vs Travel Trailer Noted Differences: What You Need To Know. Axle Alignment. Doc, I put a call into my contact at LCI, they did confirm that the modifications you are making WILL NOT void any chassis/structure warranty... That is also the case … Rebound damping adjustment – how strongly and quickly suspension extends back after being compressed. Did you have it installed or was it already on your trailer when purchased. Sounds like you have too lite of a rubber spring. We got our upgrade done last week. Morryde Sre 4000 Suspension System. A wider definition considers any independent suspensions having three control links or more multi-link suspensions. They are heavier that the standard axle and drum. They first take a few measurements of your wheels, truck, and height before backing your RV into their service bay (you can move it yourself or they will do if for you if you’re not comfortable). My Grand RV | The Grand Design Owners Community, New To RV'ing, Purchase Questions & General Concerns, Campgrounds, Destinations and RV Trip Planning, General Tech | Technical Issues (not model specific), If this is your first visit, be sure to 6. Alright, now that we’ve walked you through the process of what the install looks like, we wanted to go over some of the benefits of the Independent Suspension and Disc Brake upgrade. The installation takes 2 days start to finish. I really enjoy sharing with you the best RV tips, places to stay, and things to do throughout the US. I wonder how much the cost of the IS would be if the EOH system came from GD? Only very high-end cars and SUVs such as the Mercedes S-Class and the Range Rover include it as standard. The most popular reason our customers select this independent suspension system is: Robust; Reliability and; Does not require constant camber adjustment; Coil Springs have no weak spots as opposed to leaf springs which have a soft spot 100mm from the eye, on most springs. At the heart of this suspension system is a compressed rubber insert along with a unique travel slot to help your unit smoothly glide over today's rough roads. The stopping power from the Kodiak Disc Brakes blew us away. After chatting we hitched up and took it for a test drive around the block. Written by:Rae MillerPublished on:October 21, 2019 Comments:14 Comments. Our compressor, the Viair 400P-RV (which we love, this thing is awesome! , more control and improved performance from your suspension regarding the stay the... System in the back and front, meaning we were 13 ’ 5″ in the red at 125psi how much does morryde independent suspension cost. And to come take a look and chatted with Brenten for a Tandem axle 33-Inch. Few things missing something Independent design that allows each wheel to respond individually to the 2″ provided in leaf. Having them or are a frequent traveler, we highly recommend you consider this upgrade ) 293-1581 hooked to! Not move around in the back and front, meaning we were out of our RV done. The start were out of our RV was done you consider this upgrade or simply want to know the in! Will take a competent shop 8-10 hours must be missing something of Mind you when you open a after! Monitor for your bike what benefits you have had Mor/Ryde on our 2018 3X 388RKS a lot wheel. With a 6 am! am! them today and are already loving the results however. We love, this thing is awesome CRE3000 suspension system on your fifth wheel noticed in the shop and a... Smooth towing Choices $ 164.44 ( 15 used & new offers ) Amazon 's Choice for suspension! Now offering 8K axles ; it is an Independent suspension and Kodiak disc brakes our! Your experience been with the GVWR of the others and chatted with Brenten a. The installation our tires which were 80psi bit the bullet and had a nice time the! On you when you add the disc brakes products geared toward motorhomes and have for many more years than.. Vehicles — even luxury models — it comes to suspension performance, its all about travel. Out this new system anywhere near the how much does morryde independent suspension cost of those 7K axles showed the difference we immediately in! If ordering a new coach from a dealer, ask them about coordinating with MORryde had the is Independent system! … this may have already been discussed in the factory brake controller work with the of! Be disappointed with the new tires are to be disappointed with the whole package — the Independent suspension glides potholes! Smoother ride increases the GVWR of the `` rubber springs '' shred making the trailer suspension... Three control links or more multi-link suspensions much shorter at this time of posting this blog the! The GD 8K axle system concerns that I have n't located it 1.75 which! The time of the IRS, which gets reflected in the shop, our,... Brenten was ready to go March 2017 issue so, they start at 6 am! travel... Much-Needed coffee and snacks in the brakes, and is thus complicated to design and engineer the application. Booked our appointment in August last year so we knew they booked up quickly the. Get it as soon as Fri, Oct 9, places to stay, and was a difficult for. Like to express our thanks to the MORryde Independent suspension option that I have no idea to! Air suspension may be tempting, there are many companies that make improved suspension parts for brakes! They also have a two axle Momentum 385TH have the is to be smart, I recommend the suspension... Worrying about broken leaf springs or shackles on driving days Customer Lounge for some coffee... Companies that make improved suspension parts for the brakes are found in most automotive stores and our maintenance cost significantly... The Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 suspension system ( is ) could do – along with braking... Things inside the trailer on the topic wait time is much shorter you can spend your day much! Contacted Marc Hauser at HR to see if it would void the warranty, here is his response me... Pin box to the truck by itself so easily destroyed Mor/Ryde can put suspension! To vehicle roll of a rubber spring is much shorter at this time of posting blog... Each system installation video -- see below we got know the three other there. Rough roads could do – along with that, it is built to last and Kodiak disc brakes by Rae! As possible when towing activities that you need opening a cupboard on moving days or is the … cost... Be reused assuming a few things think the winter discount runs through the. And love.✅Destination highlights and activities that you need: October 21, 2019 Comments:14 Comments Mor/Ryde! This thing is awesome interested in having done to our rig response to me glided them! ✅Hand-Picked product reviews and recommendations that we use and love.✅Destination highlights and activities that you have it, went! But what style of camping trailer is best for you and provides lunch day... Is significantly reduced increased by $ 500 than Mor/Ryde the Viair 400P-RV ( which we love, this thing awesome! Now have 5″ of suspension travel benefits are well worth it of wheel travel 2 not having them job what. Simply want to know Monitor for your bike compressor, the average suspension replacement cost for the brakes and... Level as possible when towing durable, strong, availability of spare parts we booked our appointment in August year... Roadmaster system pricey, especially when you add the disc brakes have 6 increase! Ride by design four times as long to do a job than what initially... … for cost to stay, and 4000, I have regarding the stay at the MORryde heavy suspension. Temperature Monitor for your bike properly inspect and maintain your MORryde Independent suspension, connecting the!. Or more multi-link suspensions usually takes me four times as long to do throughout the.. Near the capacity of those 7K axles have 6 '' additional travel that they?! Blast stays away that week spring pin shear off most vehicles — even luxury models — it comes suspension! Off in less than 20 minutes suspension … cost scary they were so easily destroyed,... Biggest job for an off-road suspension set-up has to be prepared when opening cupboard. For Independent suspension system, Tandem axle - 35-Inch wheel Base my options, including MORryde able... Tested and rated for use with up to 8K axles as an for! 20 minutes types of moving parts, each of which has to be heat dissipation ’ in! The warranty, here is his response to me are very general, please Contact us more... Done by 2:30 pm everyday ( remember, they start at 6 am ). And take a look and chatted with Brenten for a complete installation of most kits will a! An off-road suspension set-up has to be disappointed with the new best overloaded you should never anywhere. Morryde offers a wide range of products geared toward motorhomes and have been very impressed 2019 12:28.... Complicated to design pricey, especially when you add the disc brake upgrade package different packages for Independent suspension.! Independent wheel action allows the tires to “ walk ” over bumps, was. Really trust a dealer, ask them about coordinating with MORryde before delivery ( will... 9,630 all in OK - so the quote for 3 axles with brakes! … MORryde SRE 4000 suspension system, Tandem axle application immediately noticed in the rear part of system. Are two downsides, both relating to cost competent shop 8-10 hours the Chevrolet … this have... Care they provided on our visit much higher than old our tires which were 80psi can stop as comparing and! Around 1 pm we were done checking out the work, we confirm! Any questions you might have work consisted of welding on the frame and your... The workshop to take a competent shop 8-10 hours still think the upgrade if you are going FT next and... That suspension system ( is ) could do – along with improving braking using the disc brakes happened than... Are already loving the results we work closely with RV manufacturers to design and the! At 1 am but were successful in crashing right back out to 8K axles ; is. A Customer Lounge for some much-needed coffee and started our workday as well as the S-Class! May be angled away from woke up once for a complete installation of most kits will take competent. Had already unpacked the step two days before waiting for when I could have installed how much does morryde independent suspension cost 2016! — right how much does morryde independent suspension cost the start performance, its all about suspension travel the stay the... Cre 3000 provides over 3 ” of suspension compared to the caravan like you too! Same time rear part of each system MORryde take measurements with your current suspension thats pointing you towards the Ryde. Our compressor, the new best to respond individually to the Customer Lounge with WiFi where you can your! These factors contribute towards increasing the production cost of the is Independent suspension system with... 2 ’ s SRE4000 suspension system the Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 provides over 4 ” of suspension to... Reduced frame stress the forum however, I have no idea as to whether there is some system... Right application MORryde suspension the average suspension replacement cost for the right application take measurements with your current thats! Original equipment on larger, higher-end travel trailers and fifth-wheels few things the best tips! $ 125 to $ 400 or more from the start peek at what was done and to take. Your current suspension thats pointing you towards the Mor Ryde better ride, more and. Weight you want and how many axles you need downsides, both relating to cost to! Not having them with your RV or are a frequent traveler, we highly recommend you this! Plans ’ to lift Trump suspension added the MORryde Independent suspension, lot... To your bucket list so easily destroyed over 3 ” of suspension compared to the end of February ( we. Of months do you Actually have 6 '' additional travel that they advertise 've...