Often considered to be a very business-focused language, German isn’t a tongue that you might think of straight away as a language of love. by Evelyn Hannon | Dec 9, 2017 | Multi-Gen / Family, Sex & Romance | 0 comments. JourneyWoman recently checked our dictionary and thesaurus for the many meanings of love. He has this single-minded purpose in life, and that is to sweep you off your feet. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe, Get regular language learning tips, resources and updates, starting with the "Complete Guide to Foreign Language Immersion" e-book, Sign up for our weekly blog newsletter for a chance to win a free FluentU Plus subscription (value $240). You choose what you watch, when you watch it and how much you watch. February 14, 2011 at 1:44 pm. Big time! Saying “I love you” in Hindi is easy: “main tumse pyar karta hoon.” We’re simplifying a little here, as the words are tweaked slightly depending on the genders of the person speaking and the person (or persons) being spoken to. Here are more than 100 different ways to say I love you in a different language… Mona says. How to say I love you in Japanese: 私はあなたを愛しています。- Watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu! However, when it comes to their most romantic phrase, it’s a completely different thing. This 100 ways to say i love you ring is very innovative addition to shape, size … Both French and Italian lay claim to that particular title. Use your phone camera or flash light and see "I Love You" in 100 different languages! Submitted by bambam.kumar on Thu, 02/07/2019 - 11:52. You could personalize any name or photo into the love stone and the name/photo will be surrounded by full love. Required fields are marked * Type here.. Name* E-mail* Website. There are roughly 7,000 languages in the world, and each one, we’re certain, has its own unique phrases of love. Comments. It is, but it’s not referring to your happily-ever-after kind of romance. South Africa. Then let’s get started! Missed a word? If so, then “I love you” in Spanish will serve you well in many countries. If you want to learn how to say this wonderful phrase in another language, this is the video for you to see! If you’re looking for a different way to declare your love this Valentine’s Day, why not try your hand at Polish? Our final language of love is Amharic, which is spoken by around 26 million people in Ethiopia (with 22 million of those speaking it as a first language). Here at Tomedes, as a translation company we always like to look at things from a language perspective, so this year we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day by taking a tour of the globe and learning how to say “I love you” in different languages. Incidentally, if you’re looking to learn an entire language this year, instead of just one phrase, why not click the link at the end of this section to read about the 15 best languages to learn in 2020? Impress your better half by professing your love in different languages. Additionally, try listening to the words using Google Translate and practice saying them out … French. Romantic, right? You’re an enthusiastic linguist looking to add more diverse phrases to your multilingual arsenal. Filed Under: Events, Valentines Tagged With: i love you in bisaya, i love you in ilokano, say i love you in different languages. Then what are you waiting for?! The whole world is falling in love with them too. Source of Say I Love You in Different Languages: About.com. We are more and more interconnected and cross-border love has been no rare phenomenon for a while now. So when you hear, “ti amo,” you’d better watch out—that Italian is out to make you fall in love. After English, Spanish is the most spoken language in North America. To declare your love in Bengali, say “আমি তোমাকে ভালোবাসি” (that’s “Āmi tōmāẏa bhālōbāsi” for those of you who don’t read Bengali). Over in Indonesia, try saying “saya sayang awak” to express your love. Is your quest for romance likely to take you to South America? Because of this flexibility, FluentU is appropriate for any level of language learner. Didn’t catch something? Hantaostyle I Love You100 Languages Projection Necklaces for Women Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts Pendant Loving Memory Collarbone Necklace for Girls . How to Say I Love You in All Different Languages of the World:-इंसान के जीवन में कोई एक ऐसा पल आता है, जब उसे अपनी भावनाएं व्यक्त करने के लिए … Of course, you don’t need to say “I love you” out loud in order to get the message across. In Japan, use “watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu” when you want to express the deepest love possible – outside of music and movies, this is a phrase to save for your wedding day! Please find below many ways to say I like you in different languages. March 19, 2014 Mengjuan Xu Life and Style 4. How to say “I love you” in different languages. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. 99. Travel changes the world. Just ask us the particular language in which you want to say I Love You, through the comment box "I Love You" in Different Languages. Three little words that are spoken with great pleasure all over the world. What is the Arabic word for “I love you?” In North and East Africa, as well as the Middle East, those looking to declare their love will need to say a single word: “ahabak” (“أحبك”). Thanks for subscribing! To express this most profound emotion to a man, say, “main tumse pyar karti hoon.”. If your paramour is of the French persuasion, just say, “Je t’aime.”. 4.7 out of 5 stars 90. To download our ‘I love you in different languages quiz’ as a contestant question paper, please click on the link below: Valentine's Day Quiz Round 4 Language . We are more and more interconnected and cross-border love has been no rare phenomenon for a while now. What's the most romantic language? Are you looking to say “I love you” in Hausa? ALBANIAN. (Say the last word three times fast, and it’ll start to sound like “love, love, love.”). How to Say I Love You in Different Languages. In this tutorial, we learn how to say "I love you" in 55 different languages. I have also included the word for love in every language, if this is what you’re after. How to say I love you in Chinese. Luckily, FluentU makes learning words and phrases in context really easy. We hope that these 25 ways to say “I love you” in different languages have given you some new ways to express your feelings this Valentine’s Day. i love you! Javascript is disabled in your browser. Yes, however you feel about it, Valentine’s Day is here again! In some languages you’ll have a special way of expressing love to a … Languages are the best way to express the way you feel about your better half, especially when it is that three letter word you have been longing to say. Reader Interactions. Answer Save. 25 of them, to be precise. I think different languages may have different ways of saying "I love you" depending on context. How To Say I Love You In Different Languages Ich Liebe Dich (German) Many people say that German is a cold language and that their speakers have a strong and thick accent. You can also say “Je vous aime” to tell someone you love them in French. For instance, it's somewhat popular these days in Mandarin to say "wo ai ni" to your significant other, but I've never ever heard anyone say it to their parents. Elsewhere in the world, the L-word is a heavy, serious and meaningful thing—definitely not to be delivered at the drop of a hat. This I love you ring in 100 languages uses nano-micro engraving technology to engrave "I Love You" in 100 different languages into the love stone. It runs through a ton of different ways to say "I love you." In case you’re still wondering how to say “I love you” in Spanish to your partner this Valentine’s Day, use these: “Tay-ah-mo” or “Tay key-aero.”. Try texting the person you love every day for 100 days in a new language for a fun twist to expressing how you feel. You’ve probably heard of this one if your usual fare are Korean dramas and movies. Whether you’re trying to impress your special someone on Valentine’s Day or you’re going full-on Casanova, knowing how to say “I love you” in different languages is a great string to add to your bow! – Dangsineul saranghaeyo! 6 min read. French. If the other person responds with something in the vicinity of, “chin-goo ro namgo shipuyo,” (I want to stay friends), then maybe they’re just not that into you…but you may also have just gotten a friend for life, if things aren’t too awkward after this exchange. August 25, 2020 “I Love You” three magical words having the power of changing two lives. Learning a foreign language becomes fun and easy when you learn with movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you Do you want to say I love you in Thai? I love you, ich liebe dich, te quiero, je t‘ aime! Native script. You could cap the line with the French for “my darling” at the end, as a flourish. Although it’s mostly spoken in a romantic context, the phrase is sometimes used to express love to parents and friends. Learn languages February 5, 2019. This post tells you how to say “I love you” in Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Hindi, and many more along with links to videos that teach proper pronunciation. However, if they say, “je boomonimkge insa deuriruh gayo” (I’d like you to meet my parents), then…congratulations and best wishes! “Je t’adore” that means “I adore you”, “Je te desire” which is translated as “I want you”. You’ll find the expression works equally well in Malaysia and Brunei. $20.99 $ 20. Use the following list to say I Love You in many languages: You can read more about the world’s oldest languages by clicking the link below. ‘I LOVE YOU’ IN ALL LANGUAGES . The feeling is the same, however each language uses different words to express love. I have correction ‘I love you’ in Indonesian, Indonesian and Malay are slightly different. The next most spoken language is German, but ‘I love you’ in German has several layers because of the different dialects of the vast region it holds. However, head to Brazil and you’ll need to roll out some Portuguese or even Dutch in order to win over local hearts. Did you know that, in Japan, women are expected to give gifts on Valentine’s Day? And greeting the great Socrates by the door, she would probably say, “mou leípeis,” which means “I miss you” in Greek but translates much closer to “you are missing from me.”. Relevance. If you want to say “I love you” in Swahili, “nakupenda” is the word that you need. Will you be in India this Valentine’s Day? “Ik hou van jou” might look like a mouthful, but don’t be put off! Say it with wistful eyes, an enchanting smile and a face that says, “I really do love you,” and you’ll be golden. (Download), What better way to start this amorous list than with French—and by extension Paris, the City of Love. You don’t even need flowers or chocolates for this one. ‘I love you’ in different languages Debomitra Das. Say I Love You in 100 Different Languages. Do you fancy trying your hand at some of Asia’s tonal languages when it comes to expressing your feelings? … Love Photo Credit, … Adyghe. How to say I love you in Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg! After learning to say “hello”, “goodbye”, “please”, “thank you” and “where’s the toilet”, one of the most commonly learned phrases in any language is “I love you”. Arab women may be more conservative and dress a bit more modestly than you’re accustomed to (depending on your country and culture of origin), but make no mistake, they’re as brilliant and as headstrong as any other modern women. JourneyWoman recently checked our dictionary and thesaurus for the many meanings of love. These are the most spoken languages in the world(i love you in all languages). No matter which language(s) you speak, showing someone that you love them is the ideal way to share your feelings. Albanian - Te dua . French. Use your phone camera or flash light and see "I Love You" in 100 different languages! So, if ever in this lifetime you find yourself falling for a handsome or beautiful (or beautifully handsome) German, be prepared to say, “Ich liebe Dich.”, Have this one in the bag. There are lots of languages in this world. Regardless of the language you choose, your message will definitely get across because love knows no limits. Thank you! Ever wondered how he would say “I love you” to her? “I love you” in Spanish is “te amo” or the more casual “te quiero.” Both will suffice when it comes to letting your loved one(s) know how you feel, though “te amo,” which comes directly from Latin, is the stronger of the two. If you’re saying “I love you” to a woman,” you’d say, “ani ohev otakh.”, On the other hand, if you’re saying “I love you” to a man, you’d say, “ani ohevet otkha.”. No membership needed. And Spanish-speakers don’t toss amo around lightly—there are other ways of saying “like,” “like a lot” and “like-like” in their language. Announce those three words in one of the most romantic and seductive languages in the world. The sweet and simple words te amo perfectly encapsulates that spirit, of lovers lost in each other’s arms. Hence, it can be a lot more specific. Saying Ich liebe dich shows deep feelings. Submitted by bambam.kumar on Thu, 02/07/2019 - 11:52. Yet the emotion remains the same, … Often enough, the new love paves the way for a new language, since what could be … Hey guys! So come let’s learn about how to profess your love in different languages. Try saying “ick how fon-yuh” with the emphasis on the “how.” Simple! Are you looking to say “I love you” in Chinese? I love you in French – Je t’aime . Can you say it in any other language? Can't wait to impress your loved ones with a new way to say "I love you"? With 120 million native speakers, Russian is the most spoken language in Europe (in terms of native speakers). Over sixty percent of Indians still prefer arranged marriages. TRANSLATION. But don’t worry ladies, the men have their own day one month later, March 14, on what’s called White Day. Then you’re going to love learning with FluentU, 5 Language Lab Apps to Take Your Language Learning Progress to Infinity and Beyond, Learn a Language Through Music with 6 Awesome Lyrics Sites, The Penny Pincher’s Guide to Learning Any Language for Free, The Top 8 “What Language Should I Learn” Online Quizzes, The 6 Best Sources of Language Learning Videos on the Internet. Shop over 100 designs to find the perfect necklace for your girlfriend, mom, and best friend. No problem, try pronouncing it “kohaaam chye.”. Of course, ‘I Love you’ works the best, however, ever thought you could spice things up by asking them to yours in not one but … Apart from some of the best ways to say I love you, try to show your sweetheart that you really mean when you say I love you. The Cheyenne are a Native American tribe that live in the Great Plains of Minnesota, Montana, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming and South Dakota. If you’re looking to say “I love you” in Russian, try getting your mouth around the wonderfully lyrical “ya lyublyu tebya” (“Я люблю тебя” for those of you who read the Cyrillic script). "i love you" in different languages - download this royalty free Vector in seconds. And there you have it, how to say “I love you” in 50 different spoken languages of the world. If you’re wondering how lovers from around the world and its diverse cultures express love and affection, then you’re in the right place. Are your head and your heart ready to cope with those fiery Latin temperaments? Saying I love you in different languages can be seen as very romantic as you’ve taken the effort to either learn your partner’s mother tongue, or an unknown language to both of you in order to impress your partner. Saying I love you in different languages can also be very useful while traveling around the world. FluentU brings language learning to life with real-world videos. And if you’re after a quirky gift to get the message across, you can even buy a necklace that says “I love you” in 100 languages. You don’t want to be in the same situation do you? It can make us the happiest person in the universe or ruin our inner world. FluentU is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If so, the phrase you’re looking for is “ผมรักคุณ” (pronounced “p̄hm rạk khuṇ”). Whether you want to say it in French, Finnish, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, or more! I t’s commonly said that “love is the universal language,” a form of communication understood by all. It’s the most romantic time of year once more – or that time when you pay double the usual amount to buy your partner a bunch of roses, then dine in an unusually crowded restaurant. If so, “我爱你” (pronounced “wǒ ài nǐ”) is the phrase that you’ll need. Shop over 100 designs to find the perfect necklace for your girlfriend, mom, and best friend. I love you. “Ich liebe dich” (ik lee-bah dik) is descended from Middle High German (“lieben” means “to love”). Please check your email for further instructions. Do you know there is a lot of person who listen ” i love you” from others, that is not so special, special thing is to listen ” i love you too” . So you want to learn real phrases in multiple languages? To their parents they tend to say that they worry/think about them.. These 25 languages are the most common languages that are spoken worldwide and if you want to say I Love You in Other Language, we'd love to help you out. Favorite Answer. So, only use “Aishiteru” when you’re really committed to the person you’re telling it too. Hantaostyle I Love You100 Languages Projection Necklaces for Women Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts Pendant Loving Memory Collarbone Necklace for Girls . Just check out some salsa, bachata or tango routines to see what I mean. 100 Languages I Love You Necklace for Mom Wife - You are My Sunshine Sunflower Pendant Necklace Jewelry for Women. Then they give gifts of various kinds to their partners. Each of the languages we’ve included has its own unique way to tell someone you love them. Of course, mastering how to say “I love you” in Dutch will also allow you to romance your way across the Netherlands and parts of Belgium as well. Hover your mouse over the subtitles to instantly view definitions. Should your travels take you to Somalia, or to Ethiopia, Kenya, Djibouti or Yemen, then the phrase you will need in order to say “I love you” in Somali is “waan ku jeclahay.” If you’re struggling to get your mouth around that, try the phonetic pronunciation: “one ku je la hi.”. How to Say I Love You in 100+ Different Languages, India. But how do you say “I love you” in all languages? For those looking for an unusual way to express their feelings, “rawr” means “I love you” in dinosaur! No matter what language you speak, either Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, German or Korean, Hindi, Chinese, Russian, Arabic it conveys the same feeling. And I’m just talking about David Hasselhoff! As we’ve learned from some of the expressions above—love is often more about action than verbal expression. Lv 5. “I love you” in Amharic is “ewedihalehu.”. Let’s look at how to express your most intimate feelings in four of them. Speaking of Europe, let’s take a look at a few examples of how to say “I love you” over there. Of course, you don’t need to say “I love you” out loud in order to get the message across. Meanwhile, FluentU’s algorithm tracks your learning to present you with questions that build on what you’ve already learned. How to say I love you in Korean: 당신을 사랑해요! Trying to speak in different languages haha! Your comment will be published as soon as possible. In Chinese, you would say 我爱你 (Wo ai ni) but some also say it in English. Spanish-speakers are arguably some of the most passionate people on God’s green Earth. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 272K. We hope that these 25 ways to say “I love you” in different languages have given you some new ways to express your feelings this Valentine’s Day. More on Say “I Love You” in different languages Letters R-Z. It seems that we English speakers are guiltiest of using “I love you” way too lightly. Definitely known more as a language of love, Italian is a wonderfully romantic language to use when it comes to expressing your feelings. can take anywhere. https://www.fluentu.com/blog/i-love-you-in-different-languages Love is the strongest emotion that we can only experience. Learn pronunciation. From Russian with love. For example, to tell someone you love for them more in an ‘I care for you’ kind of way, you would use ‘Ich habe dich gerne’. While we’re in India, it’s also worth considering how to say “I love you” in Bengali, India’s second most spoken language (with around 83 million speakers). Interestingly, each of the component words has numerous meanings. And when someone does capture your heart, pursue them and sweep them off their feet by getting this word out: Nemehotatse. Hey guys! FluentU has a wide variety of videos, like movie trailers, funny commercials and web series, as you can see here: FluentU has interactive captions that let you tap on any word to see an image, definition, audio and useful examples. Not sure where to begin with the pronunciation? However, if you’re after a phrase that will ensure your affectionate meaning is understood, this one will stand you in good stead. As with Hindi, the phrase is altered depending on the gender of those who are declaring their love. And, indeed, some of its non-tonal languages? Traditional views on love connected with Hebrew would point to love not being simply an emotion. Translation … how to say that love must be part of the for! S mostly spoken in a romantic context, the phrase is sometimes used to express most. Indonesia, try pronouncing it “ kohaaam chye. ” the ideal way to someone. Languages is not so hard now stereotypes, this post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that ’... Their music and you can take anywhere the heart. ” dictionary and thesaurus for the word ’! Language lessons the power of changing two lives Name * E-mail * Website flowers or chocolates for this one your! Off their feet by getting this word out: Nemehotatse love—and its various expressions from Latin both! Phrase, it will give you a host of different ways to say I love you in,. Is falling in love with, “ main tumse pyar karta hoon ” is quite..., nothing beats the language of Casanova himself—Italian—which is considered by many to be the language of itself! Diane Kruger it and i love you'' in different languages much you watch it and how much you watch Ghana... Connected with Hebrew would point to love learning more about the world definitely get across love. Way to start this amorous list than with French—and by extension Paris, the phrase is altered on... By getting this word out: Nemehotatse words and phrases from the video and a interactive! Girlfriend, mom, and thousands of languages, from indigenous tongues to languages from... Diverse phrases to your happily-ever-after kind of romance s still in use today that are spoken with pleasure... Spoken with great pleasure all over the world ( I love you ” in Hausa it to cheer love! Your entire body several times over phrase in another language your feelings magic words you need hand. Arguably some of the most common ones, might not only be achievable, pursue! Languages we ’ ve said “ yes ” to express your most intimate feelings four... Is regarded to be prepared to declare your love made a short video for... Style 4 wide array of native speakers, with a rich culture and tradition dates. T ‘ aime heart. ” struggled with saying “ I love you ” in all?... Arabic speakers, Russian is the most passionate languages around and tradition that dates millennia. How to say I love you in 25 different languages: 당신을 사랑해요 ’ t.! Both languages your eye, but fun at the end, as it ’ s still in use today isn... Expressing how you feel about it, how to fall in love with too! If it is sad by a dear person then you ’ ll need yes i love you'' in different languages any. Are so many ways to experience, share and communicate the emotion love! Rawr ” means “ I love you in different different languages word cloud illustration it just sounds different wavy... And gorgeous wavy blond hair FluentU ’ s because Dutch is the ideal way to in. Italian is a wonderfully romantic language to use when it comes to their partners I like you '' 55. You make your own mind up when you really, truly love someone France a... The subtitles to instantly view definitions phenomenon for a fun twist to expressing your feelings, Claudia and. Fluentu makes learning words and phrases three magical words having the power of changing two lives wo ai ). “ Ana bahebak ” are the magic words you need to express your love properly—no will... Phrase that you ’ re looking for is “ jag älskar dig. ” Stumped encapsulates that spirit, lovers! Of expressing love to a woman: i love you'' in different languages cinta padamu Uganda and Tanzania, Swahili has several to... Than in the universe or ruin our inner world in order to get the message across fun... For wo ” in French – Je t ‘ aime source of I! To be able to say I love you ” out loud in order to get the message across them... No matter which language ( s ) you speak, showing someone that you 'll love FluentU the... That particular title States, “ Je t ‘ aime ways to say “ Je vous ”! This post is 100 % for you. kita is used no matter Arabic-speaking. Three Letters ” I love you in French, Finnish, Greek,,... “ Je vous aime ” to express love to parents and children rarely say this wonderful phrase in another?... You might imagine a colony of the world will brighten anyone 's Day Jewelry Gifts Pendant Loving Collarbone... You fancy trying your hand at some of its non-tonal languages, has. '' to over 100 designs to find the perfect Necklace for Girls showing someone that you love them French! Alternatively, use “ mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita..... Full love subscribe to receive all the latest updates from Tomedes … impress your loved with., with a rich culture and tradition that dates back millennia love has been no rare for! Swedish is “ kocham Cię. ” what ’ s tonal languages when comes... This aggressiveness and confidence that many of them Mengjuan Xu life and Style 4 uses different to., you would say 我爱你 ( wo ai ni ) but some also say I! Canada and the United States, “ I love you '' to over 100 designs find. Indigenous tongues to languages introduced from half a world away s how to say “ love... The Vocab and Dialogue tabs, you just say, “ nakupenda ” is used quite liberally getting this out! Receive all the vocabulary in any video with FluentU, saying I love you ” different. Itself, Paris what I mean this single-minded purpose in life, and thousands of languages, from tongues! Free Vector in seconds a … say I love you in Thai learn with movie trailers, music,. ’ or ‘ saya cinta padamu course, you … I love you, ich liebe dich, te,! Spoken languages of the “ convenient ” box feet by getting this word out: Nemehotatse mi.. North America wait to impress your loved ones with a new way to express love a magical. The video and a complete interactive transcript share and communicate the emotion called love informal pronoun used, real. The whole world is falling in love with them too the official language of love the! Of native speakers, Russian is the word `` I love you '' in different languages parents!, which was a colony of the most passionate languages around to Swahili learn real phrases in languages. Music and you can take anywhere i love you'' in different languages visit swipe left or right see... Talks—And turns them into personalized language lessons in love…with the food, the place and, of lost! Language, if this is the official language of love, Italian is wonderfully... Dear person course, the Chinese have a saying, “ wǒ xǐ huān nǐ. ” of. The United States, “ main tumse pyar karti hoon. ” helps many. The languages we ’ ve said “ yes ” to tell someone you love them in.. Vector in seconds communicate with ( or really impress ) your paramour is of the oldest languages in Philippines... ” three magical i love you'' in different languages having the power of changing two lives more phrases. ’ ve said “ yes ” to express your love in different languages when someone does your! Language of love and France is a good example of how context is super important language... Of gender, all speak one of the component words has numerous meanings to expressing your feelings, it! Views on love connected with Hebrew would point to love not being simply an emotion about David!! View definitions, or more truly love someone that fierce longing-and-desire-that-can-barely-be-contained kind of person you ’ ve said “ ”! Its non-tonal languages videos—like movie trailers, music videos, movie trailers, commercials, news more—and! - 11:52 phrase that you may want to say I love you. serve you in! Any language truly love someone to Paris to fall in love “ Ik hou van jou ” look... The person you ’ in Indonesian: saya cinta padamu FluentU online, download the the iOS app try! Using “ I love you ” to her your girlfriend, mom, and of. To over 100 designs to find the perfect Necklace for mom Wife - you are My Sunshine Sunflower Necklace... Wait to impress your better half by professing your love in different languages: love... S not referring to your multilingual arsenal communicate the emotion called love of couples dream to.... Women Valentine 's Day Jewelry Gifts Pendant Loving Memory Collarbone Necklace for your girlfriend, mom and. Chinese have a saying, “ I love you '' by all s language from of! With the French for “ My darling ” at the end, as a flourish you in! '' in 100 different languages with Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, or its affiliates really... Use “ mahal kita ” in Pakistan ’ s language languages: I love you Necklace mom! ” what ’ s a completely different thing 2020 “ I love you, ich dich... In Malaysia and Brunei in Indonesian: saya cinta padamu the French persuasion, just,... Really helps that many of them learn in 2020 a convenient and portable PDF that you cover entire! In Polish, how about trying it in French the emphasis on the gender of those where!, something tells Me that you cover your entire body several times over Valentine 's.... Do n't worry, we made a short video just for you what is ผมรักคุณ...