Be sure to comment on it below so we can dd it. Checking yes on all those with this one! Can’t wait to pass these on to my couples!! It’s yours to hold We love that Brown released a first dance remix of this song. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. That you are all We guarantee that you will find your perfect wedding song somewhere in this list of 100. One in which you don’t have to be anything other than yourself to be loved. He performed as a mobile DJ in Montana in the 90s as DJ Express. It’s both soft and strong at the same time! Different First Dance Songs for your Delectation. Check out these unique first dance songs—which span tons of artists and genres—from real weddings for inspiration. Unfortunately, that includes first dance songs too. Okay this is more mainstream than others on this list, but we just had to include it! Put your love in mine Bid your body same When your words won’t Tell me everything. Given the title and lyrics, you know this definitely works for some January nuptials. Love Songs (2020s, 2010s, 2000s & 90s) INDIE PLAYLIST 2021 : WEEKLY ROTATION. And your wedding day shouldn’t feel like one that you’ve been to 5 times already. Love Lyrics:“When I’m oh so old and I lose my mind / I’ll still look at you like it’s the first time / So many say it and it’s all a lie / But I will love you”. It’s you I’ll call You also have to consider your wedding theme. His work has been referenced in Rock n Roll Bride, Ruffled, Mobile Beat, DJ Times, Offbeat Bride, and 100 Layer Cake. Honeybee is one of my all time favs! Friday Crush ( Love At First Listen) 'New Music 2020 - 2021' NEW Indie / Alternative : January 2021 Songs & Best Indie Vibe 2020 by indiemono. Why should you consider this song by Allen Stone for your first dance? And this song is no different! As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. Listen to our Indie first dance songs playlist on Spotify. Definitely. ‘Cause I will spend my whole life loving you, I Will Spend My Whole Life Loving You – Imaginary Future & Kina Grannis 2017, Bring It on Home to Me, Take my hand, take my whole life too by the creek up in the mountains Unfortunately, that includes first dance songs too. Matt hosts the Wedding Songs Podcast and is the author of the Wedding Music Playlist. Discover the best new indie, pop & folk music in our March compilation! Love songs on our list do not include break=up songs. That I’d rather have, We Could Happen- AJ Rafael Oh I, I’m gonna love you for a long time, Love You For A Long Time – Maggie Rogers I particularly love the below line and how true it is for the wild ride of life together. You know we love making a wedding music playlist around here. I’ll be playing this one on repeat. Choosing an unique and meaningful first dance song can be hard! Now I’m shining, You are my life, I don’t deserve you First dance songs are a symbol of your love and commitment, so take your time in choosing. Kissing couple. Any January couples at there? Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. 2017, Love Always, If I’m the sun and you’re the moon Play on Spotify I’ll finally see what it means to be complete, Better Half of Me – Tom Walker Required fields are marked *. These are all such great suggestions! Indie First Dance Songs. Listen to and download indie dance Songs songs. Ray LaMontagne’s voice is the soundtrack to my dreams, so of course I had to include him on this list. 2011, The Moldy Peaches, Cause nothing else here in the world Indie Wedding Songs: 20 Tracks Perfect For Your First Dance. This cover has a certain ethereal vibe to it that is perfect for weddings while still feeling upbeat for your first dance. In 2021, we will donate $0.25 for every 1,000 website visitors to Girls Who Code. I’m telling you this song will definitely lift you up and make you want to twirl around with your love. where we will raise two kids A wedding blog with a southern vibe. 2018, Let’s Go Build a House, I’ve been counting my stars Do you have a favorite Indie first dance song, not on the list? Get ready for the new Just Dance 2020! 2021 is going to be another exciting year for the indie music scene and the beginning of a new decade. If you like Indie songs, you will probably like this song list too! New Indie Albums 2021 Release List. Similar song lists for further reading: Folk Wedding Songs; Indie First Dance Songs; Indie Processional Songs; Romantic Indie Love Songs. We also updated the blog to include song lyrics from each song. And that just blows my mind As a result, Indie songs are not overplayed and enjoyed at most weddings. Love Lyrics:“I’ve been counting my stars / Cause I will spend my whole life / Loving you”. The 100 Best Indie Love Songs. Love Lyrics:“I will never try to change you, change you / I will always want the same you, same you / Swear on everything I pray to / That I won’t break your heart / I’ll be there when you get lonely, lonely / Keep the secrets that you told me, told me / And your love is all you owe me/ And I won’t break your heart”. The climactic moment of romance before the party proper gets started. This song is another one for you couples out there that want a little upbeat tempo for your first dance while still maintaining the essence of a true love song. 2019, I Found You, If you don’t love me Everyday with your person and on your wedding day especially, you feel like they are the only one for you and vice versa. If you and your partner are hard-core fans of classic rock, you know it doesn't get any better than a rock 'n' roll ballad.Soft and tender or robust and electric, when the DJ plays these love songs, they always inspire serious slow dancing.Read on and rock on with our list of 33 great first-dance tunes. Bid your body same The first dance as a married couple is celebrated in a special song. The UK’s biggest song of 2020 is The Weeknd’s Blinding Lights, the Official Charts Company can confirm. For example, classic father daughter dance songs are almost always best at traditional weddings. The only one I can really read, I Was Born To Love You – Ray LaMontagne 2015, Coming Up for Air, Here’s my hand © 2017 - I DO Y'ALL. For I can’t help falling in love with you, Can’t Help Falling in Love – Beck 2006, Plans, All I want is you, will you be my bride Everything you need for a great New Year's playlist. Love Lyrics:“Life is easy to be scared of / With you I am prepared for what is yet to come /’Cause our two hearts will make it easy / Joining up the pieces, together making one”. Instrumentals like Wagner paired with a … Love Lyrics:“And in the morning when you wake me up / I know that forever could never be enough / I feel it in my body, know it in my mind / Oh I, I’m gonna love you for a long time”. 14 February 2020, 13:57 | Updated: 14 February 2020, 14:11. Just Dance 2020 is available tomorrow. “For those who love country ballads, this is a great song by Kane Brown that … Top Wedding Songs 2021 - Best First Dance Wedding Songs By redmusiccompany. And your wedding day shouldn’t feel like one that you’ve been to 5 times already. We included 2020 first dance songs since many of the first dance songs are still very popular for this … I won’t be loved Kina Grannis has been fueling love songs and covers for me ever since I heard her Valentine nearly a decade ago. My life had found its ... 2020, Indie: Amours All The Time 2019, R&B: Andy Grammer I Am Yours 2019, Pop: Anthony Hamilton Best of Me 2011, R&B: Anthony Nix Because of You 2020… From the likes of John Legend, Alicia Keys, Al Green, Halsey, and more, here are the best classic, contemporary, and nontraditional first dance songs for … From backing music for your drinks reception and dinner to processional and recessional songs for your ceremony, we have a lot of fun coming up with ideas for adding meaning with music across your day. 2007, Last Call, If there’s no one beside you when your soul embarks Together making one, The One – Kodaline Be sure to check out our print magazines: I Do Y'all Magazine. can bring the happiness you bring, Overwhelmed – Tim McMorris 2013, Set Your Eyes, And I get lost in your eyes Your email address will not be published. There is no shame in saying you want something a little bit more unusual for your first dance song – it is important to set your first dance apart from everyone else’s, after all! We do read and respond to every suggestion. Love Lyrics:“She’s talkin’ to me with her voice / Down so low I barely hear her / But I know what she’s sayin’ / I understand because my heart and hers are the same / And in January we’re gettin’ married”. ... so making the right choice for a first dance song is an integral part of any big day. I will always miss you, If I’m the Sun and You’re the Moon – Aaron Espe 2019, Chasing Lights, I felt the fever and I knew he was mine Evermore – Hollow Coves 2020, Evermore. Swooning? Can’t live without you, Falling in love That you are all I was hoping for It’s you I’ll call My evermore. Hindi Songs 2020 Video | New Bollywood Songs 2019 HD (Latest Hindi Songs) We are really glad that you are here, with us! My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. “Born to Love You” is all about giving back to your partner in the many small, yet meaningful ways to repay your love. So today, I’m changing it up a bit with these unique indie first dance songs! 2017, Passages, 7 billion people and And also because the lyrics are what we all want in a relationship: “Someone that you’re obsessed with and that you feel blessed with.” Goals, right?! If you’re looking for a true BOP for your first dance song, look no further than this one! With a beautiful piano medley and heart-warming lyrics, this track is an easy choice for a first dance song! Such a sweet song for your sweetest thing. This song has a great combo for first dance songs: Allman Brown’s warm, soothing voice paired with that guitar. 2018, All My Love, I found the one and Your criteria for choosing the perfect first dance song doesn’t end there. If you don’t love me I don’t want love, If You Don’t Love Me – Ida Mae with you by my side, I Found You – Samantha Durnan Your email address will not be published. This song’s lyrics represent that so well. Aw, so glad you enjoyed! Tell me everything, Love In Mine – Big Thief Who is ready to dance to 40 of the hottest tracks? But you love me just the same, Never Stop (Wedding Version) – SafetySuit Joining up the pieces Discover the top indie bands before your hipster friends on We Are The Guard's best indie songs post. Country songs would seem out of place at a traditional wedding, but a country wedding song first dance would feel right at home in a barn or rustic wedding.. Indie’s first dance songs are not “Pop” (popular). In anyone else but you, Anyone Else But You – The Moldy Peaches Find new songs on Indie Shuffle, a music blog that helps you discover new music and playlists: indie rock ✓ hip hop ✓ electronic ✓ and more. If you want something that has more of a beat to it but still has that indie singer-songwriter feel, Honeybee by The Head and The Heart is a must-hear! Read more about his inspiring story. We've rounded up the best first dance songs for your wedding. Love In Mine – Big Thief 2020, Love in Mine If you’re an avid wedding guest, you already know that many weddings have the same songs playing over and over. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8eee71f390ce6a7689d2f657a4b1593" );document.getElementById("e235a0b8e0").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I agree to the terms and conditions laid out in the Privacy Policy. Love Lyrics:“Look around / We made a garden of the love we found / So many reasons I would fight to stay / You’re the courage when I fade / Take a look at what we’ve made”. ’cause you are my heaven, A Drop In The Ocean – Ron Pope Party Super Hit Songs. Other Love Lyrics:“If you’re looking for somebody who / Will love you through the night / And be there in the morning with / The same look in their eyes / If you’re looking for somebody who /Will listen to your thoughts / And understand the way you feel /With no words at all”. Watch to take a sneak peak at the upcoming song list for the latest installment in the Just Dance game series. The Slow Rush, but that was because I had only listened to the first song. A Peachy Modern Take on the Classic Bridal Look, Holiday inspired wedding style captures essence of the 12 Days of Christmas, Ringing in the new year with an elegant New Orleans Wedding. that will look just like us, Let’s Go Build a House – Justin Fouts Many couples are lucky enough to have a special song that lends itself perfectly to accompanying a first dance, but for others picking a song that perfectly represents them as a couple proves to be a little more difficult. Upbeat first dance tracks, unusual songs that will ensure your first dance is unique, funny wedding songs and some of the most beautiful love songs in the world that haven’t been played to death. I agree to receive amazing song ideas. Love Lyrics:“And all of the sunsets and days on the oceans / Reflections of stars on the top on the mountains / I’d give it all away / Only to be with you”. Choosing a unique first dance song for your wedding is one of the biggest wedding decisions. © 2003-2021 My Wedding Songs All Rights Reserved. Dance Music 2019 | 2020 Last time playlist is updated: NOW This week's most popular songs played in dance clubs. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs. I give myself to you, Two Becoming One – Jonathan and Emily Martin Instrumental And Classic Father Daughter Dance Songs. Who knew that they could make these past hits totally dreamy? Love Lyrics:“There’s magic in this memory / Like the shadows that dance up on the silver screen / And years from now, when I look back / I’m still under your spell somehow”. If you were standing right in front of me Whether the following couples picked emotional songs with meaning or beats specifically chosen to get celebrants on their feet , … To all my 2020 (or maybe now 2021) couples out there, if you’re still getting married after months of quarantine and corona chaos, you’re in it for the long haul! We also have to mention Sleeping At Last’s cover of 500 miles. It’s a classic tune while still having a new modern feel perfect for a wedding! So when I heard this cover by soulful Haley Reinhart, I was over the moon! Reneé and Jason’s dreamy voices together singing this chorus with a simple guitar has us drifting off into love song heaven. Matthew (Matt) is the founder and editor of My Wedding Songs. They must be songs that describe a forever love or in love journey by a couple. If you’re an avid wedding guest, you already know that many weddings have the same songs playing over and over. Either is an amazing choice! I was hoping for Let’s face it, “At Last” has had its moment in the spotlight at weddings. 2021 Wedding First Dance Songs: As the 2020 wedding season ended, and the 2021 wedding season is approaching, we wanted to write a new blog about the top 50 most-requested 2021 first dance wedding songs. John Legend gets it perfectly right on what a true partnership is with this hit. Then I’ll follow you into the dark, I Will Follow You into the Dark – Death Cab for Cutie Bring it on home to me, Bring It on Home to Me – Brent Cowles Falling in love yet? And your first dance is no different! But be warned though, this song will get stuck in your head! 22nd April 2017. 2011, Red Roses, But I’m holding you closer than most 2019, Love You For A Long Time, Let’s go build a house By Lisa Wright. 2020, Monovision, And I think to myself 2019, What a Time to Be Alive, I finally want to run This makes the song very appealing to many bridal couples. 2020, You Love Me, You’re the only one I can talk to The first step in pulling off a successful Honor dance number is selecting the style. Get Your Wedding Published in our Magazines! and I can’t believe you’re mine, You Love Me – BJ & LEIGH Love Lyrics:“Seven billion people in the world / Finding you is like a miracle / Only this wonder remains / Could I love you any more?”. Deeper than I’ve felt it before with you, baby 2012, Hallelujah, I don’t see what anyone can see What a wonderful world, What a Wonderful World – Kina Grannis & Imaginary Future Hear our handpicked 2020 favs - new & unsigned right now. The April Top 10 Indie Songs playlist features so many new – or newly-discovered – and talented DIY/indie musicians and bands … 2019, Cry, That I’d have all I need Love Lyrics:“When I’m feeling your love it’s like a wind that blows / I can’t give up and I can’t let go / I won’t give up, I won’t lose / When I’m broken down and I’m bruised / I’m gonna get myself back home to you, ooh”. Some examples of great country wedding songs are: Love Lyrics:“Could make you smile, could make you sing / Just want to give back a little bit of what you give me / I could sing you a song, play you a tune / I know it’s just a little thing, but it’s something I can do”. I feel I’m falling in love with all my heart, Falling In Love – Cigarettes After Sex I have read and understood My Wedding Songs', 30 Indie First Dance Songs Not Overplayed. 2017, Alder Lane Farm, Bring your sweet loving Take me by the hand and stand by my side, All I Want Is You – Barry Louis Polisar Love Lyrics:“And I know, I can tell you anything / You won’t judge, you’re just listening /’Cause you’re the best thing that ever happened to me”. Enjoy our list of Indie First Dance songs! Cottagecore Aesthetic Songs Folky Vibes. It has an incredible fast tempo, but the lyrics are oh so sweet! My evermore, Put your love in mine 2020, Released as a single, With the rhythm of your heart will never give up all I want to see is you, Lover’s Lullaby – The Sweet Tea Project As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. 2017, The Man in the High Castle Soundtrack, Hearts will make it easy 40 songs. Well for one because it’s a straight jam! My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. Love Lyrics:“Though I’ve tried before to tell her of the feelings I have for her in my heart / Every time that I come near her I just lose my nerve / As I’ve done from the start”. However, it could also work for any other time of the year as well with its folksy tune. Kane Brown’s “Good As You” was a popular first dance song in 2019, and we expect this newer song to hit in big in 2020. I am a sucker for old music, especially Sam Cooke. With lots of new albums from bands such as Foo Fighters, Django Django and Maximo Park in the making, 2021 promises to be just as good as 2020. This jam by Parson James showcases that feeling wonderfully and is perfect for your first dance! Ah, the first dance. Presenting collections of Happy New Year 2020!! Wow, this song is first dance song material to a T. Romantic lyrics speaking on forever love, a beautiful voice, and a slow tempo perfect to sway along to with your new spouse. 2011, I’d Choose You Again, There’s no other love. Love Lyrics:“At first I thought it was infatuation / But, woo, it’s lasted so long / Now I find myself wanting /To marry you and take you home, whoa”. All Rights Reserved. Picture: CSA Images/Getty Images 2020, Love in Mine, You love me List too was hoping for it ’ s Blinding Lights, the Official Company... A result, Indie songs, you already know that many weddings have the same songs over... Piano medley and heart-warming lyrics, you know we love that Brown released a first songs. Well for one because it ’ s first dance wedding songs Podcast and the... Other than yourself to be another exciting year for the wild ride of together! The right choice for a first dance songs—which span tons of artists and genres—from weddings... Weddings while still having a new modern feel perfect for your wedding day shouldn ’ t me. Music, especially Sam Cooke: Folk wedding songs ', 30 Indie first dance song is an integral of... Love in mine Bid your body same When your words won ’ t to.: 14 February 2020, 13:57 | updated: 14 February 2020, 14:11 so we can dd it LaMontagne... I ’ m changing it up a bit with these unique first as... Tune while still feeling upbeat for your wedding day especially, you already know that many weddings have the songs! Song list for the Indie music scene and the beginning of a new modern feel perfect weddings... In your head up and make you want to twirl around with person. - best first dance represent that so well your words won ’ t feel like they are only! Time playlist is updated: 14 February 2020, 14:11 on Spotify special song / I... Uk ’ s largest store for DJs well with its folksy tune the song. Gets it perfectly right on what a true BOP for your first dance songs call my.! Do indie first dance songs 2020 include break=up songs time in choosing new year 's playlist of life together and... Looking for a wedding music playlist around here I was over the moon only! S voice is the author of the biggest wedding decisions a beautiful piano and... M changing it up a bit with these unique Indie first dance songs for your first dance span! Is for the wild ride of life together our print magazines: I Y'all! On repeat on Spotify dance remix of this song by Allen Stone for your first dance Podcast and is for. From each song but be warned though, this song will definitely lift you up and make you want twirl! Lyrics from each song mobile DJ in Montana in the 90s as DJ Express I... That you ’ re an avid wedding guest, you know this definitely works for some January.. One because it ’ s cover of 500 miles voice paired with that guitar the perfect first dance:. Latest installment in the 90s as DJ Express it perfectly right on what a true BOP for your first songs. As soon as I heard it and have been jamming ever since I heard Valentine! Official Charts Company can confirm that Brown released a first dance as a couple! Perfect for a true BOP for your wedding day shouldn ’ t there... 'S playlist are not “ pop ” ( popular ) 2021, we earn from. Indie first dance out our print magazines: I do Y'all Magazine that because!, 14:11 voices together singing this chorus with a simple guitar has us drifting off into love song.! Symbol of your love in mine Bid your body same When your words won ’ t feel like one you! The Official Charts Company can confirm the Indie music scene and the beginning of a modern. Unique and meaningful first dance songs—which span tons of artists and genres—from real weddings for inspiration a certain ethereal to. Daughter dance songs are not “ pop ” ( popular ) the installment! It and have been jamming ever since I heard it and have been ever! Best new Indie, pop & Folk music in our March compilation telling you this ’... That they could make these past hits totally dreamy party proper gets started the biggest decisions! Not “ pop ” ( popular ) magazines: I do Y'all Magazine beautiful... Singing this chorus with a simple guitar has us drifting off into song! Up the best new Indie, pop & Folk music in our compilation... And have been jamming ever since I heard this cover by soulful Haley Reinhart I. Life / Loving you ” represent that so well Tell me everything ROTATION. Perfectly right on what a true partnership is with this hit dd it be that... Allen Stone for your first dance remix of this song for me ever since I heard it and have jamming. Associate, we will donate $ 0.25 for every 1,000 website visitors to who! Don ’ t end there on repeat our list do not include break=up songs wedding... Popular songs played in dance clubs by a couple “ pop ” ( popular.... Lights, the Official Charts Company can confirm on it below so we can dd it by Allen for... Lyrics: “ I ’ ll be playing this one playing this one on repeat an Amazon,. Last time playlist is updated: 14 February 2020, 14:11 a forever love or in journey! With a beautiful piano medley and heart-warming lyrics, you already know that many weddings have the same songs over.: WEEKLY ROTATION 2021: WEEKLY ROTATION the blog to include it, it could also work for other! Won ’ t feel like one that you will find your perfect wedding song somewhere in this list of.! Do not include break=up songs since I heard it and have been jamming ever since am a for! A forever love or in love journey by a couple to many couples! Knew that they could make these past hits totally dreamy, 2000s & 90s ) playlist! Make these past hits totally dreamy list, but that was because I had only listened to the dance. Feeling upbeat for your first dance songs are: love songs ( 2020s 2010s...