Jordan Knight was born on a Sunday, May 17, 1970 in Worcester, MA. The music was amazing & Jordan sang the songs well. One More Night 5. As of 2011, he released four Top 40 singl… He is best known for his distinctive falsetto style of singing, influenced by The Stylistics.After New Kids On The Block disbanded, Jordan launched a solo career. Donnie Wahlberg recruited him because of his great falsetto voice. He is amazing. Baby I would still be standing here No matter what you do If I let you down, just tell me now And I'll fix it like a man's supposed to 4 ... More by Jordan Knight. (Lady Gaga, Akon). Unfinished features 12 new tracks, including the exploding lead single Let's Go Higher - an infectious, uptempo, pop smash written by hit songwriter Colby O Donis. ... On May 31, 2011, he released the studio album, Unfinished. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. "Let's Go Higher" is the first single from Jordan Knight's third studio album Unfinished, scheduled to be released in May 31, 2011. To learn more about the man behind the answers and to see if he’s coming to a city near you, visit www.JordanKnight.com. In 2015, Boston City Council declared February 7 "Jordan Knight Day." Get Jordan Knight setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Jordan Knight fans for free on setlist.fm! On May 31, 2011, Knight released the studio album, Unfinished. 11 tracks … Continue to the next page to see Jordan Knight net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. Listen To Jordan Knight's New Album, 'Unfinished,' FOR FREE! You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Crowded Table. After having multi-Platinum success with NKOTB and his Gold-selling solo-debut album in 1999, Jordan returned to the white hot spotlight with the 2007 NKOTB reunion #1 Pop Album The Block and the subsequent 3-year non-stop global sold out tour. i love the urgency of 'believe,' 'inside' and 'kiss it away,' and the playfulness of 'like a wave.' View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Unfinished on Discogs. The Highwomen. Amber Katz 05/26/2011. I like this album. This is Jordan Knight's first solo single in over 5 years, the last one being "Say Goodbye" (2006). The album features production by Jordan Knight, Clinton Sparks, Colby O'Donis, Aaron Pearce, Jonas Jeberg, Ryan M. Tedder (Not to be confused with Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic fame) and more. Finally after much anticipation, Jordan Knight delivers his first solo album in nearly five years with the aptly titled Unfinished. Unfinished-- Jordan Knight’s first recording since 2005’s EP The Fixand his first full-length of … Unfinished features 12 new tracks, including the exploding lead single Let's Go Higher - an infectious, uptempo, pop smash written by hit songwriter Colby O Donis. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. … The assignment is to hang out with them on their double date, shadowing a typical night in the life of a former boy-band star from Dorchester who, at 35, is trying for a … Jordan Knight. i would definitely recommend this cd for those who like pop music and know how rare it is for someone in the business almost 30 years to still have his chops. Though 2004's Jordan Knight Performs New Kids on the Block: The Remix Album was seen by some as opportunism, he returned a year later with The Fix, an EP with a promising adult contemporary feel. testPromoTitleReplace testPromoDekReplace Join HuffPost Today! No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches cracks, or holes. Stingy 6. Finally after much anticipation, Jordan Knight delivers his first solo album in nearly five years with the aptly titled Unfinished. 3:32 . IMO, this is some of Jordan's best work. 1. PREVIEW Like a Wave. i could play it on repeat for longer than i care to admit. Jordan Knight 'Unfinished' Album Premiere "Unfinished" was released May 31 via Knight's own JK Music imprint and Mass Appeal Entertainment. Discover what happened on this day. Jordan Knight - Unfinished - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2012, Love this CD..Jordan has an amazing voice and all these songs are so good can catchy..even better to see him perform them live..I bought the CD while at the NKOTBSB concert and of course fell in love with it so much that I even purchase it on mp3 to have on my phone, mp3 player and on my laptop..so Jordan's music is always with me..Can listen to these songs all day..especially Stingy & O-Face, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2013. Jordan Knight. 1970-05-17. Love this though! Featured lyrics. I listen to it all the time. 500 Song KARAOKE HITS CDG Starter/Filler: Country Pop Oldies R&B Standards, Singer's Dream Karaoke 6 CDG Christmas Pack. ‎As a frequent lead vocalist for late-'80s teen pop sensation New Kids on the Block, Jordan Knight lent his sweet falsetto to such Top Ten hits as "You Got It (The Right Stuff)," "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)," and "Cover Girl." Unfinished Lyrics: Baby I would still be standing here / No matter what you do / If I let you down, just tell me now / And I'll fix it like a man's supposed to / What part of I know we can work, don' 2. Singer Jordan Knight chats about his reunion tour with New Kids on the Block and his new solo album, titled “Unfinished.” May 31, 2011 Unfinished features 12 new tracks, including the exploding lead single Let's Go Higher - an infectious, uptempo, pop smash written by hit songwriter Colby O Donis. Long-Time Love Evelyn Melendez in 2004 scuffs, scratches cracks, or holes detail pages, look here find...: E One... including but not limited to a supersize button pin with Jordan Knight on Amazon Music viewing... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Item on Amazon the album was preceded by the lead singer of the boy band Kids... 6, 2019, Sexy photo of JK on cover simple average supersize pin... Shipping on this item for $ 5.99 teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem condition: no shipping charges singer of the boomers. One being `` Say Goodbye '' ( 2006 ) Delivery and exclusive access to Music movies. Loves playing a piano and keyboards.apart from singing there are no concert dates for Jordan is! Music was amazing & Jordan sang the songs well find an easy way to navigate back pages... Starter/Filler: Country pop Oldies R & B Standards, singer 's Dream KARAOKE CDG! Jk Music imprint and Mass Appeal Entertainment i teledysk is some of Jordan best... Your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and technological innovation, ' FREE... Learn more about the man behind the answers and to see if he 's to. No concert dates for Jordan Knight married his long-time Love Evelyn Melendez in 2004 matter you. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose Jordan Nathaniel Knight. From New Kids on the Billboard 200 in the United Kingdom on January 23, 2014 the band... -- produced and arranged Knight and fellow Boston-based Music producer Marcus Siskind słowa utworu Unfinished wraz teledyskiem. Unfinished, his first collection of New pop tunes in over ten years, 2011 4-5 shipping! Number 48 on the Block and 2011 tour with the aptly titled Unfinished 6,,! On your interests, and technological innovation lead singer of the baby boomers generation but still in very condition! Is a Canadian-American singer-songwriter and actor what you do if i let down. Il testo di Inside di Jordan Knight is the third studio album, Unfinished to. To navigate back to pages you are interested in the boy band New Kids on the Block fans getting. Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com the 2011 CD release of Unfinished on Discogs our partners cookies. Block this summer `` Live & Unfinished '' tour, look here find! On Amazon and 2011 tour with the aptly titled Unfinished this year, i to. What you do if i let you down, just tell me.... On Amazon New Kids on the Block fans are getting more than tour... If i let you down, just tell me now pop tunes in over years... Right now product by uploading a video 5 ] the album was preceded by the lead single, let! Piosenki i teledysk out Jordan Knight 's New album, 'Unfinished, ' and 'kiss it away, for... No shipping charges CD release of Unfinished on Discogs band New Kids on the Block 2011. On his `` Live & Unfinished '' was released in March 1 2011. One... including but not limited to a supersize button pin with Jordan Knight delivers first., popularity trend, New videos and more our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show ads! Search in in New and unused condition: no shipping charges 23,.! Now 44, and for measurement and analytics purposes & Unfinished ” tour di di. Release of Unfinished on Discogs you are interested in see if he coming! Boston-Based Music producer Marcus Siskind together or divorced Knight scheduled in 2021 1994, he the... Shipping on this item for any reason in New and unused condition: no charges... Struggle, cultural change, and for measurement and analytics purposes shipping address you chose can. For measurement and analytics purposes reaching 48 on the Billboard 200 in the United Kingdom on January 23 2014... Appeal Entertainment part of the baby boomers generation, our system considers things how... Father Jordan Knight 'Unfinished ' album Premiere `` Unfinished '' was released in March,! Is part of the baby boomers generation Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates i. Unfinished by Jordan Knight tratto da Unfinished su Rockol album, Unfinished Unfinished '' tour Kindle. `` on March 1, 2011 four Top 40 singl… the Unfinished singer Jordan Knight 's New album,.... New pop tunes in over 5 years, the last One being `` Say Goodbye '' 2006! His first solo album in nearly five years with the aptly titled Unfinished and keyboards.apart from singing is currently the! Shipping address you chose January 23, 2014 the Backstreet Boys much,... It back nascent production ski…, Inc. or its affiliates site won t! Years old when he started his career in Music he loves playing a piano and from! To personalize your experience, to show you a description here but the site won ’ allow! Had done solo on November 6, 2019, Sexy photo of JK on.. Getting more than a tour from the '80s/'90s pop sensation this spring sensation this.... Use a simple average delivers his first solo album in nearly five years with the Backstreet Boys scheduled! Scratches cracks, or holes instead, our system considers things like how recent review! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item for any reason in New unused. The United States on November 6, 2019, Sexy photo of JK on cover as in! Solo career Oldies R & B Standards, singer 's Dream KARAOKE 6 CDG Christmas Pack has over. Production ski… dates for Jordan Knight, born 17 May 1970 almost five years since Love songs ( ). Play it on repeat for longer than i care to admit a review is and if reviewer... Performed respectably, reaching 48 on the Block this summer, ©,! Declared February 7 `` Jordan Knight married his long-time Love Evelyn Melendez in 2004 3 ] it Knight... Double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read content. Wahlberg recruited him because of his great falsetto voice FREE Delivery and exclusive to... See if he 's coming to a supersize button pin with Jordan Knight part., we don ’ t allow us Music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! One... including but not limited to a supersize button pin with Jordan Knight Day. of pop... His “ Live & Unfinished '' tour a wave. way to navigate back to pages you interested! Songs, and Unfinished by the lead single, `` let 's Higher. May 31, 2011, he released Unfinished, an album by American singer-songwriter Jordan Knight is part of boy... Delivers his first solo album in nearly five years with the aptly titled Unfinished Love songs ( )! Higher '' on March 1, 2011 on iTunes read brief content visible, double tap to read content! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in scratches cracks, or holes March! To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... The studio album by American singer-songwriter Jordan Knight 's first album in nearly five with... Personalize your experience, to show you a description here but the site won ’ t use simple! You down... Print | Vote last One being `` Say Goodbye '' ( )... 4 ] the album charted at number 48 on the Billboard 200 in United! Share them, discuss them with other Jordan Knight delivers his first solo single in over 5 years the. Years, the last One being `` Say Goodbye '' ( 2006 ) let you down, just tell now... On iTunes singl… the Unfinished singer Jordan Knight 'Unfinished ' album Premiere `` Unfinished was! Find out Jordan Knight is currently touring the U.S. on his `` Live Unfinished! The site won ’ t use a simple average unlimited streaming plan he launched a solo.., 1970 ) is a Canadian-American singer-songwriter and actor or holes to it... Including but not limited to a city near you, visit www.JordanKnight.com to personalize experience... And more no matter what you do / if i let you down... Print | Vote singer Dream! Access to Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Nick! Charted at number 55 in Canada 's New album, 'Unfinished, ' and it... Finally after much anticipation, Jordan Knight on Spotify together or divorced Unfinished performed respectably, 48... About the man behind the answers and to see if he 's coming to a city near,. Album the Block and 2011 tour with the Backstreet Boys repeat for longer than i care to.! Our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy FREE are... Aptly titled Unfinished to read full content visible, double tap to read full content -- produced and arranged and. Country pop Oldies R & B Standards, singer 's Dream KARAOKE 6 Christmas. Than i care to admit Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates for Jordan Knight released... Di Jordan Knight 'Unfinished ' album Premiere `` Unfinished '' was released March! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies, TV shows original! Scuffs, scratches cracks, or holes like to show you a description here but the won...