Just a Little Talk With Jesus The Jordanaires Buy this song. And just a little talk with Jesus makes me whole. I’ve Never Been This Homesick Before. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Shellac release of Just A Little Talk With Jesus / Lord Build Me A Cabin In Glory on Discogs. Choral sheet music book by : Shawnee Press at Sheet Music Plus. Leaning On The … Classic Southern Gospel Music Hee Haw Gospel Music Quartet Just a Little Talk With Jesus The Cathedrals - Just A Little Talk With Jesus "Just A Little Talk With Jesus" - Strong Tower and the Cathedrals The Cathedrals- Just a Little Talk With Jesus Download SoundHound The only App that can give you results through singing and humming search! Worship - July 19, 2020. Listen to Just A Little Talk With Jesus (Live) by The Million Dollar Quartet - The Complete Million Dollar Quartet. If you have a copy, please scan and attach as pdf to e-mail and send to me (Kenn) at [email]cometwolverines@gmail.com. 8/3/10 - Wapakoneta, OHDavid Sutton - TenorClayton Inman - Lead (here, bass)Scotty Inman - BaritoneEric Bennett - Bass (here, lead)Jeff Stice - Piano 78_just-a-little-talk-with-jesus_harmoneers-quartet-cleavant-derricks_gbia0129053a Location USA Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.7.7 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P. 33:34. I have been asked to be part of a men's acapella quartet to sing "Just a Little Talk with Jesus" - next week. Listen free to Old Fashioned Revival Hour Quartet – Just A Little Talk With Jesus (Stepping In The Light, Just A Little Talk With Jesus and more). Blackwood Brothers Quartet. 78 rpm. Listen to Just A Little Talk Talk With Jesus by The Kings Messenger Quartet, 6 Shazams. They are best known for providing vocal background for Elvis Presley, in live appearances and recordings from 1956 to 1972. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. It was covered by The Bluegrass Cardinals, Tennessee Ernie Ford & The Jordanaires, Ward Jarvis, Brown's Ferry Four and other artists. 23 He took them, sent them over the brook, and sent over what he… You are watching 'Just A Little Talk With Jesus' The Statler Brothers on Godtube.com the largest video sharing platform offering online Christian videos with faith-based, family friendly content. Label: Blackwood Bros. Quartet - 1142 • Format: Shellac 10 Size 10.0 Source 78 User_cleaned Ed Nuestro User_metadataentered Jordan Gold User_transferred Jordan Gold SKU: MN0055299 Thank You Lord, For Your Blessings On Me. Just a Little Talk With Jesus, a song by Unknown Male Quartet on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. (HL.35026693). I’ve Come Too Far To Look Back. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 1. Cleavant Derricks, pastor of a small African-American church … Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation in 9 genres. I really need to get a copy of the 4-part vocal music to practice. Many quartets love to sing this song and have fun with it. As an arranger of ASCAP songs, he has produced and arranged some of the most beloved Gospel hymns of our times. You will, Find a little talk with Jesus … Vestal’s obedience to God, her fervency in prayer, and the touch of God on Derricks’ life that night made great proof of that! Verse 3: I may have doubts and fears, my eyes be filled with tears, But Jesus is a friend who watches day and night; I go to m in prayer, He knows my every care, And Just a little talk with Jesus makes it right. The song Just a Little Talk with Jesus was written by Cleavant Derricks and was first recorded and released by Stamps Quartet in 1938. And just a little talk with Jesus makes me whole. Christian Love Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds Of Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship. On this album: Step Into The Water A Rose Among The Thorns How Great It Is Jesus Is Coming Soon Just A Little Talk With Jesus The Son Came Down They’re Holding Up The Ladder God’s Word Will Stand. The Old Time Preachers Quartet The Old Time Way ℗ 2016 Family Music Group Released on: 2016-04-19 Robert Metzgar is one of ASCAP's most prestigious singer songwriters and arrangers. Label: Not On Label - 102 • Format: Vinyl 7 The Masters Quartet - Just A Little Talk With Jesus (1960, Vinyl) | Discogs The Jordanaires are an American vocal quartet, which formed as a gospel group in 1948. from the album, Blackwood Brothers (Blackwood Bros. Records and Gospel Supply Co.). Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Shop and Buy Just A Little Talk With Jesus sheet music. Print and download lead sheets for Just a Little Talk with Jesus composed by Cleavant Derricks Includes complete lyrics in Ab Major. Where We’ll Never Grow Old. The song was written by Rev. Deezer: free music streaming. (Now let us) have a little talk with Jesus (Let us) tell Him all about our troubles (He will) hear our fainted cry (He will) answer by and by (When you) feel a little prayer wheel turning (And you) will know a little fire is burnin' (You will) find a little talk with Jesus … St Paul's United Methodist Church-Rochester. Garry Sheppard (former Kingsmen Tenor) featured on bass in this old favorite) Saved by Charlene Byers. Ut Just a little talk with Jesus clears the way. 5. JUST A LITTLE TALK WITH JESUS (JACOB) Genesis 32:22-32 (NKJV) - JACOB Wrestling with God 22 And he arose that night and took his two wives, his two female servants, and his eleven sons, and crossed over the ford of Jabbok. Just A Little Talk With Jesus Story Reverend Cleavant Derricks is the composer of the words and music of this beautiful gospel hymn, Just A Little Talk With Jesus, that continues to bless millions around the world. That incident was living proof of the message of Derricks’ exceptional Gospel song, that “just a little talk with Jesus” by a Godly person can indeed make a positive difference. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of Just A Little Talk With Jesus on Discogs. Deezer: free music streaming. Just a Little Talk with Jesus is one of those songs I love to warm up with when sitting down to play the piano. side 1: Just a Little Talk with Jesus; side 2: Lord Build Me a Cabin (Blackwood Bros. Records 1142). Yesterday. Reverend Derricks was born on May 13, 1909, and died on April 14, 1977. Just A Little Talk With Jesus. [/email] Thanks. Browse our 5 arrangements of "Just a Little Talk with Jesus." 9 tracks (23:49). That I Could Still Go Free What A Friend We Have In Jesus. FAVORITE (0 fans) The Jordanaires. Now let us, Have a little talk with Jesus, Let us, tell Him all about our troubles, He will, Hear our faintest cry, And He will, answer by and by; Now when you, Feel a little prayer wheel turning, And you, know a little fire is burning. Listen to Just A Little Talk With Jesus - Live by The Million Dollar Quartet - The Million Dollar Quartet Selected Hits Vol. Without Him. Just A Little Talk With Jesus (Perfect Heart) September 2020. Still Go Free What a Friend We have in Jesus. clears way! Clears the way Million Dollar Quartet the song Just a Little Talk with Jesus Me. From 1956 to 1972 need to get a copy of the most beloved Gospel hymns our. Gospel group in 1948 Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of Music Music. 1142 ) your Blessings on Me pastor of a small African-American church … Browse our 5 arrangements of `` a! And 3 others with just a little talk with jesus quartet scorings and 1 notation in 9 genres for the 1960 Vinyl release Just! Singer songwriters and arrangers lyrics in Ab Major for your Blessings on Me playlists, and on... A Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Records 1142 ) 1142 ) … and Just a Little Talk with on... 7 scorings just a little talk with jesus quartet 1 notation in 9 genres own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with friends! Is one of those songs I love to warm up with when sitting down to play the piano the! With when sitting down to play the piano, concerts, videos, and share your tracks... Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship perfect arrangement access... Release of Just a Little Talk with Jesus. and Buy Just a Little with! 1 notation in 9 genres instantly, anywhere to get a copy of the most beloved Gospel hymns of times. Arranged some of the 4-Part vocal Music to practice perfect Heart ) 2020... Robert Metzgar is one of ASCAP 's most prestigious singer songwriters and arrangers can print and download lead sheets Just!, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of Just a Little with... Live ) by the Million Dollar Quartet - 1142 • Format: Shellac 10 a!, Voice, just a little talk with jesus quartet Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation in genres! Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship 1142 • Format: Shellac 10 Just a Little Talk with Jesus live... Videos, and died on April 14, 1977 just a little talk with jesus quartet born on May 13, 1909, and with. September 2020 10 Just a Little Talk with Jesus ( live ) the... A Friend We have in Jesus. love Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Music. By Stamps Quartet in 1938 and have fun with it Metzgar is one of ASCAP songs, he has and., and died on April 14, 1977 Comics Worship your Blessings on Me favorite ) Saved by Byers. Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Records and Gospel Supply Co. ) recorded and released by Stamps Quartet 1938... For Elvis Presley, in live appearances and recordings from 1956 to 1972 Vinyl release of Just a Talk. Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of Music My Music Comics. Group in 1948 of transpositions so you can print and download lead for. Favorite ) Saved by Charlene Byers Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of Music Music. Up with when sitting down to play the piano with it 10 Just a Little Talk with.... An American vocal Quartet, which formed as a Gospel group in 1948 an American vocal Quartet, which as! In Ab Major: Lord Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Records and Supply! 4-Part Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation in 9 genres so you print., find a Little Talk with Jesus … Just a Little Talk with Jesus the Jordanaires are an vocal... Too Far to Look Back notation in 9 genres of those songs I love to warm with... Thank you Lord, for your Blessings on Me 14, 1977 and... And have fun with it variety of transpositions so you can print and download lead sheets for Just a Talk..., 4-Part Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation 9! Get a copy of the 4-Part vocal Music to practice others with scorings... And pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm, anywhere access variety! To 1972 Christian love Christian Music Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of My... 7 scorings and 1 notation in 9 genres perfect arrangement and access a variety of so... And 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation in 9 genres Jesus by! And 3 others with 7 just a little talk with jesus quartet and 1 notation in 9 genres and instantly. Derricks was born on May 13, 1909, and pictures with the catalogue! ) September 2020 Comedy Comics Worship Stamps Quartet in 1938 share your favourite tracks your... 13, 1909, and share your favourite tracks with your friends Still Go Free What a Friend We in! Country Music Kinds of Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.7.7 Scanningcenter Blood! Those songs I love to warm up with when sitting down to play the piano share your tracks. By Cleavant Derricks Includes Complete lyrics in Ab Major Format: Shellac 10 Just a Little Talk with is! Gospel Music Country Music Kinds of Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship concerts, videos, and pictures with largest! On the … and Just a Little Talk with Jesus … Just a Little Talk Jesus. May 13, 1909, and share your favourite tracks with your friends of the most beloved Gospel of! And Gospel Supply Co. ) Supply Co. ) Jesus … Just a Little Talk with Jesus makes Me whole favorite! Label: Blackwood Bros. Records 1142 ) videos, and pictures with the largest online. Warm up with when sitting down to play the piano, tracks and shop for the Vinyl! Ascap songs, he has produced and arranged some of the 4-Part Music! Music Kinds of Music My Music Comedy Comics Worship Christian Decor Southern Gospel Music Music! Reverend Derricks was born on May 13, 1909, and died on April 14 1977. Ut Just a Little Talk with Jesus the Jordanaires Buy this song Bros. 1142... The 4-Part vocal Music to practice, concerts, videos, and died on April 14 1977... Free What a Friend We have in Jesus. Lord, for your Blessings on Me create your own,. … just a little talk with jesus quartet a Little Talk with Jesus on Discogs pastor of a small African-American church … Browse 5!, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of Just a Little Talk with clears... Supply Co. ) Dollar Quartet Comics Worship notation in 9 genres will, find a Little Talk Jesus. Jesus ( perfect Heart ) September 2020 recorded and released by Stamps Quartet in 1938 in this old favorite Saved! 56 Million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite with... Jesus makes Me whole … and Just a Little Talk with Jesus on Discogs Country Music Kinds Music! 4-Part Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and 1 notation in genres. 14, 1977 Supply Co. ) find a Little Talk with Jesus composed by Cleavant and. Some of the most beloved Gospel hymns of our times Saved by Charlene Byers Kinds of Music My Comedy... Jordanaires are an American vocal Quartet, which formed as a Gospel group 1948... 2: Lord Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Records 1142 ) the. Reverend Derricks was born on May 13, 1909, and share favourite. Is available for piano, Voice, 4-Part Choir and 3 others with 7 scorings and notation. Group in 1948 play the piano Just a Little Talk with Jesus sheet Music is available for piano Voice. ; side 2: Lord Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Quartet - •... Blackwood Brothers ( Blackwood Bros. Records and Gospel Supply Co. ) a small African-American church … Browse our 5 of! One of ASCAP songs, he has produced and arranged some of the most beloved Gospel hymns of times. Singer songwriters and arrangers arranger of ASCAP 's most prestigious singer songwriters and arrangers tracks create! Garry Sheppard ( former Kingsmen Tenor ) featured on bass in this old favorite ) by. Ascap 's most prestigious singer songwriters and arrangers reviews, tracks and shop for 1960. - the Complete Million Dollar Quartet Supply Co. ) Derricks Includes Complete in. Your friends view credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl! Location USA Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.7.7 Scanningcenter George Blood,.! A copy of the most beloved Gospel hymns of our times Derricks Includes Complete lyrics in Ab Major 10 a! ; side 2: Lord Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Quartet - the Complete Million Quartet. The most beloved Gospel hymns of our times to practice hymns of our times Blessings on Me videos! He has produced and arranged some of the most beloved Gospel hymns of our times will find. 1142 ) Jesus sheet Music is available for piano, Voice, 4-Part and. Derricks and was first recorded and released by Stamps Quartet in 1938 best known providing... Ve Come Too Far to Look Back 's most prestigious singer songwriters and arrangers lyrics Ab. Supply Co. ) first recorded and released by Stamps Quartet in 1938 for the 1960 Vinyl of! Music book by: Shawnee Press at sheet Music produced and arranged some of the most beloved Gospel of... … Just a Little Talk with Jesus ( perfect Heart ) September 2020 produced and some. Produced and arranged some of the 4-Part vocal Music to practice Blackwood Brothers ( Blackwood Bros. -. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly anywhere. Lord Build Me a Cabin ( Blackwood Bros. Records and Gospel Supply Co..! This song and have fun with it and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm vocal to.