Crutchfield customer from Greenwood, SC on 1/2/2021. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 1995 Honda Accord. Our Price $ 449.00 CAD Or as low as $37.42/month over 12 months. 2-Din Monitor Receiver with Bluetooth. He works on the road and all I ever hear about is how cool his radio is. The radio and cd work just fine. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. This page works best with JavaScript. Televisions. But so far I seem to be a decent head unit. Be the first to review this product. Electronics Hello, Sign in. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 575 reviews. Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Kenwood - 6.2" - Built-in Bluetooth - In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver - Black. Compare all Similar products. I can even put my own pictures as a background! Price: $398.00 . Kenwood eXcelon DDX396 Highlights: 5. Log in for pricing (No reviews yet) Write a Review. No products in the cart. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020, I had this unit and it stopped working within 2 weeks smdh, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2019. Things We Didn’t Like. Find great deals on the KENWOOD EXCELON DVD Receiver with Bluetooth (DDX396). JVC KW-V850BT (Factory Refurbished) DVD receiver. By installing the stereo system along with the backup camera it modernized my old pickup which I will now keep another 10 years. Trade Name: KENWOOD Products: MONITOR WITH DVD RECEIVER Model Name: DDX396/DDX376BT/ DDX276BT/DDX26BT Responsible Party: JVCKENWOOD USA CORPORATION 2201 East Dominguez Street, Long Beach, CA 90810, U.S.A. Read reviews and rate the Kenwood Excelon DDX396 | Double Din CD Players,Digital Multimedia Video Receivers,In-Dash Video Receivers (With Screen) | 2-DIN 6.2' Wide VGA Color LCD In-Dash CD/DVD/AM/FM Car Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth, Rear View Camera Video Input | Pandora / iHeart Radio / Spotify App Ready | General Features: 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight … MFR # DDX6906S. The gps. Love the bluetooth hands free and USB plug in too. Our Virginia-based experts can help you find the best gear. DVD receiver. Try. The Kenwood DDX396 is our best selling video radio. When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts ... and the 15 second load time for the DDX396 got pretty annoying too. The Kenwood … Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A. ... Be the first to review “Kenwood eXcelon DDX396 6.2” DVD Receiver with Bluetooth” Cancel reply. Sale. 4K Ultra HD TV's ; 8K Ultra HD TV's; QLED TV's; OLED TVs; Outdoor TVs; The Frame; Video Accessories. I actually put a rubber grommet around it to give more tactile feel to the knob. Not hd but for a screen this size standard is perfectly fine. Find great deals on the KENWOOD EXCELON DVD Receiver with Bluetooth (DDX396). Comments Required. Lease-to-own. Rank No. I was replacing my original gmc radio( 07) with this bluetooth kenwood touchscreen radio. I turned the unit totally off and back and it went away, only to come back louder and more consistent the following day. The rear view comes up quickly and looks great. Cart (0) Toggle navigation. He has a lot for the price. Call the store to see if we can get you a better price in a package Be the first to review this product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kenwood Excelon DDX395 6.2" In-Dash DVD/CD Receiver with Bluetooth at Amazon.com. Search. The screen has a lot going on and could cause distractions while driving so the owner/driver really should use a remote to navigate the unit while in motion. Write a Review × Kenwood Kenwood DDX396. Great sound, but screen brightness needs improvement. The only thing that needs a major improvement is the volume knob. The stereo was the cheapest one of it's kind that I could find. Kenwood ddx374bt Review. The price of an Kenwood Ddx375Bt should be in line with its value. I want to note that the only reason I didnt give it a fifth star is because of the remote not being supplied and for Kenwood not putting a wire schematic on the unit which was typically standard in the past. I am using the trim piece as the dash is still secured and the gap it leaves is not noticeable and allows me to run the mic wire to the dash above the steering wheel, with out worry of the wire being pinched when fully seated. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. I chose this model to replace a factory JBL radio in a 2005 Avalon that I was using TWO different FM transmitters with (one for MP3 and one for Satellite radio). But the kenwood sound is there. I added a back up camera to my install but the radio starts so slow that I have to wait for it if I need the back up camera to start my journey. This is an annoying fault. 3 Kenwood Ddx574Bh Reviews on Twitter. Supporting AOA2, install the KENWOOD Music Play app and connect your smartphone to the receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the receiver. Menu. The price of an Kenwood Ddx375Bt should be in line with its value. Giant Savings, Giant Selection, Since 1991…Over 300,000 packages shipped! Track Order; My Account; Search for: 0 $ 0.00. 2-DIN 6.2 Wide VGA Color LCD In-Dash CD/DVD/AM/FM Car Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth, Rear View Camera Video Input | Pandora / iHeart Radio / Spotify App Ready There is no power off on the receiver. RMS • 3 Sets of 5V Preamp Outputs • 13-Band Graphic Equalizer • SiriusXM Ready • 6.2" Touchscreen I would recommend this stereo but definitely check the angles in your vehicle. This is easy to do on Amazon. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Close. Skip to content (306) 782-4777. Many I researched had issues with the connectivity and static feedback. I will say the old school resistive display is not very bright, so direct sunlight is going to wash it out pretty bad. Very good quality except best buy has false advertising on their display it says It has navigation and I was also told by the employee it had navigation but it doesn't. The radio works good, and sounds pretty good in my Mustang Convertible. Mic and phone talk n sound was excellent. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I purchased one through BB online. The interface is very user friendly. Solid radio. Played with the black settings and it helped a bit more. Has alot more power my 6 1/2" components actually have bass now. Crutchfield customer from Florence, MS on 1/1/2021. It's about a half of an inch to tall, and about a half of an inch too skinny to fit flush. In stock. $284.99. Flaws that would have been a deal-breaker if I had known about them pre-purchase. Good radio. The unit on day 3 started exhibiting a digital noise feedback on all connections, not just bluetooth. I did the firmware update and so far so good. 4.6. SKU: DDX396 | UPC: 0019048224651. It has Bluetooth connectivity for safe hands-free calls and convenient music streaming via a smartphone, and the USB and auxiliary ports let you listen to MP3 files on a flash drive. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for [D] Kenwood DDX396 6.2 inch DVD Receiver with Bluetooth at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. DVD playback is fairly quick and clear. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. just old technology with a new model number, terrible gadget, and the one reason I ordered it, bluetooth, is horrible with no recourse either replace with a much more expensive unit or add an external bluetooth gadget. The face does not fit perfectly so I set it a little bit further out. Prime. Biggest thing I cant get over is the much better sound . This is a great system fits perfectly in my 2002 Subaru wrx. It doesn't seem like much, but it added a little bit of annoyance everytime I turned on my car. Kenwood DDX396 DVD Receiver 6.2” WVGA Clear Resistive Touch Panel Enhanced Cosmetic Design 1 A/V Input (Optional CA-C3AV) Add to Wish List. EN. (2) Demand Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for [D] Kenwood DDX396 6.2 inch DVD Receiver with Bluetooth at Amazon.com. Preset buttons very poor also. Marine … Easy set-up, able to pick apps and it is compatible with both Android and Apple. My husband seems to have some issues with the default still routing calls through his phone and not the car audio but his phone (a galaxy s6 edge plus) doesn't have the same problem with media not playing like it should. Kenwood 6.2” DVD Receiver with Bluetooth DDX396 Authorized Dealer Price Match Guarantee Price Match Guarantee . Yes it is a bit slow when jumping from app to app, and sometimes the Spotify app takes 5 minutes to connect. I would recommend this kenwood radio! Shop Kenwood 6.2" Built-in Bluetooth In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver Black at Best Buy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can set it but you can't monitor the output. For a wide range of vehicles, it'll also show off engine data and other vehicle information when used with iDatalink's Maestro interface (not included). OPERATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING … Rank No. DDX396 6.2” DVD Receiver with Bluetooth. It does what it is advertised. Email . It went into a 2016 Jeep Renegade. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2020. Log in for pricing (No reviews yet) Write a Review. My car is a 2007, so I am happy to have bluetooth capability now! Ratings and Reviews. New KENWOOD Wi-Fi receivers also support Android Auto wirelessly (compatible phone required). Order Now! Trade Name: KENWOOD Products: MONITOR WITH DVD RECEIVER Model Name: DDX396/DDX376BT/ DDX276BT/DDX26BT Responsible Party: JVCKENWOOD USA CORPORATION 2201 East Dominguez Street, Long Beach, CA 90810, U.S.A. In Stock! Overall the unit is superb! Get FREE 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with your order. The sound from the built in amplifier works well with the factory speakers in my car and the power is ample. $249.99. Shop Lowest Price on: Kenwood Excelon DDX396 Double Din DVD Receivers. Because KENWOOD cannot guarantee that car audio product purchased from unauthorized dealers are genuine, new and/or fit for purchase, KENWOOD does NOT offer any manufacturer's limited warranty or rebates for car audio products purchased from a dealer that is not authorized by KENWOOD. Check Latest Price Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on reddit Reddit Share on pinterest Pinterest Share on tumblr Tumblr Make no mistake about it, the Kenwood DDX5706S digital media receiver was designed from top to bottom to help iPhone users […] I have a dark tint and windshield tint on my vehicle and it has helped a lot, but it is still washed out on max. Quality all around. One is based in Japan and the other in the UK. The audio control section is a audiofile's dream without being too complicated for the average user. Kenwood Excelon DDX396 DVD receiver. ... No reviews have been submitted yet. I use Android Auto, so stereo is only for transmitting sound. KENWOOD's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. Search. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell. Hand Mode: The Kenwood DDX396 supports Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which lets you connect your Android smartphone (OS 4.1-7.1.2) to the DDX396's rear-panel USB port and listen to stored music and music apps from your Android device through the Kenwood head unit. That is awesome and is also miles ahead of using an aux cord and much more dynamic than bluetooth in regards to sound quality. In-store pricing may vary. It is a good head unit overall with 2 VERY disappointing flaws. Search for: Search. SKU: DDX396 | UPC: 0019048224651. This unit does come with the option to mirror your phone as well, but you need to buy a special cable. The only "glaring" flaw, and it would've been a real deal killer had I known, is the fact that on a bright day the screen becomes invisible unless you crank your head clear over to the center of the dashboard so you're looking at the screen head on, taking your eyes off the road. Rating Required. Kenwood DDX396. It can get laggy at times but it’s not that bad. The screen will be blank until the vehicle warms up. $249.99 Adding... Kenwood DDX276BT DVD receiver Temporarily out of … You can compare Kenwood Ddx375Bt reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. PHOTOS; DESCRIPTION; FEATURES & SPECS; REVIEWS ; ACCESSORIES ; TRENDING SIMILAR ITEMS; RELATED SEARCHES; ITEM DETAILS ; Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2" Touchscreen, SiriusXM Ready Item highlights • 50W x 4 Chan. Fun fact: The audio manufacturer Kenwood and kitchen appliance manufacturer Kenwood is not the same company. Otherwise, the radio has many features and pretty user friendly once you play around with it . I'd prefer to be able to use my stereo during daylight hours. Kenwood eXcelon DDX396 Bundle #104 for Select Vehicles • Includes Double DIN Radio Vehicle Specific Dash Kit and Wire Harness for Select Vehicles. That said, it has a good price point and works well but if I had more time to shop and research I probably would not have bought this model. are great additions and really bring the sound in the car to the next level. I love the sound, functionality and options, but you can't see anything on the screen on a sunny day. It is very easy to change bands or input device while driving and the mic has noise cancelling for making calls to minimize road noise while talking. I just needed Bluetooth, so pretty much any head unit I researched had that. I wish the salesperson would have told me about this module, obviously did not know. Skip to main content.com.au. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 133 product ratings. Its all poorly designed, and has small arrows...to hit at 55 mph. Radio use, the metadata is typically not correct, so not sure what is up with that. Kenwood eXcelon DDX396 Double DIN Car Stereo receiver. Kenwood DDX396 6.2 Inch DVD Receiver with Bluetooth at Custom Sounds. Would give it 5 stars but the touch screen will not work when the temperature gets in the 30s. 2,300 Reviews Scanned. 2006 Ford Ranger. I love that I don’t have to manually Bluetooth connect my phone anymore since the radio does it on its own. Kenwood - 6.2" - Built-in Bluetooth - In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver - Black. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This deck has been a great addition to our vehicle (an 07 chevy trailblazer) that had a failing radio deck. There are times that the unit will freeze and no buttons will work, and the only way to get it to work is to restart the car. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Kenwood Ddx574Bh from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Kenwood Ddx574Bh (with Price and Reviews) The Best Kenwood Ddx574Bh of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. Excel on always … A clear screen designed to reduce glare … It is simply a way to get buyers into an expensive shop and pay more money to have a "professional" put it in. You can compare Kenwood Ddx375Bt reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. Sale. Obviously, all of Kenwood's design testing was performed low light conditions. Skip to Content . 108 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 108. 191 reviews. This Kenwood DVD receiver's video input lets you connect a rear-view camera to make parking easier. I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge so it should work. I did NOT get a GPS model as now, everyone's phone has that. Installation was also very easy including connecting to the steering wheel controls using my old Axxess ASWC-1 interface. PHONE: 310 639-9000 THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC RULES. I may updated the speakers, but that starts taking me down the upgrade rabbit hole, and really just wanted bluetooth for handsfree calling and texting. It has plenty of set buttons for AM/FM/XM Satellite, Bluetooth, and has high amp USB input/charging capabilities with a backup camera (not included). All rights reserved. Cannot comment on video quality. Don't worry about buying an extra install kit, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2020. Verified customer (What's this?) … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. INSTALLED THIS IN MY FORD RANGER SO THAT I COULD PURCHASE AND HAVE A BACK UP CAMERA. Inexcusable in an Excelon radio, that is their upscale line. When no sound was being played it still exhibited it. Chocked full of features this radio is right for you. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Read reviews and rate the Kenwood Excelon DDX396 | Double Din CD Players,Digital Multimedia Video Receivers,In-Dash Video Receivers (With Screen) | 2-DIN 6.2' Wide VGA Color LCD In-Dash CD/DVD/AM/FM Car Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth, Rear View Camera Video Input | Pandora / iHeart Radio / Spotify App Ready | General Features: 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED … After a month or so of research, I selected the Kenwood. Time to send it back, so i did. SKU. When the unit switches from playing audio to ringing for an incoming call the decibels go up on the same volume setting, but then when the call is answered the decibel level is the same as the music level. It does exactly what I needed to do and it fit with minimal modification and no extra install kit. Car/Marine Receiver Type: Double Din. I'm sure I will come across a few things that I my not like 100% but so far, so good. Boss BV900ACP. Contact Us; Compare () Sign In; Create an Account; Store Locator; Toggle Nav. so if you want xm, make sure and ask what component is needed. Search for: Search. Kenwood DDX5706S 6.2″ Double Din Multimedia DVD Receiver with Apple CarPlay. $329.99. Kenwood DDX396; Kenwood DDX276BT. It’s hard to see the screen and especially when the rear camera comes on in reverse. Kenwood DDX396 Kenwood. If I were to do this install again I would happily buy this stereo. The radio is clear and can receive on par with all other radios I have compared it to. Love that it has spotify option to choose from as I don't have sirius xm. Can't … (2) Demand I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. It is relatively user friendly to operate and the bluetooth function is good. I would highly recommend this unit if you are looking to stay under $300 and I believe it delivers the sound quality (of course the amp and speakers come into play here) of a unit twice its price. Zoom. … #1 [D] Kenwood DDX396 6.2 inch DVD Receiver with Bluetooth . © 2021 Best Buy. You can probably launch a rocket with all the controls and extras. MFR # DDX396. Tons of great features to dial in your sound. The touchscreen responds everytime, but it is a bit slow. 9.1. Shop. Menu. 158 reviews. After owning the Pioneer AVIC- X940BT for many years, it had grown tired of the poor user interface and no longer needed the GPS function. This is a terrific unit and it exceeds my expectations. My other cars have OEM units and they don't have this problem. The Kenwood eXcelon DDX6906S DVD Receiver features a 6.8 Inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Waze-ready and is Hi-Res compatible. The Power Centre offers a price match guarantee for lower priced items on identical in-stock items from competing authorized dealers. I have yet to use any of the apps (iHeart radio, Pandora, etc.). Call the store to see if we can get you a better price in a package Plenty of nice features and the resolution seems really good. The programmable graphic equalizer has some "presets" for specific types of music as well as talk radio and allows you to set your own frequencies and apply it to all inputs while playing music. Customer Reviews Kenwood Excelon DDX396 DVD receiver. I have seen this problem with other touch screens as well. The Kenwood Excelon DDX396 offers these features: deep tweeter, midrange, and bass crossover adjustments for complex 3-way audio systems ; 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer) 2-year warranty; Frequently compared with. Recording on a USB adapter can play through the app `` Kenwood remote '' and control the DDX396 through app... A review Car and the other in the United States on December 25 2020. No good there, and feels like i am going to snap it off audio shop can get you better. - 6.2 '' touchscreen, SiriusXM Ready the first to review kenwood ddx396 reviews Kenwood Excelon DDX6906S DVD with! In Kenwood DDX396 ; reviews ; the Kenwood remote app, and show the same or! A price Match Guarantee for lower priced items on identical in-stock items from competing Authorized dealers is recessed a... Also has options ( cord outlet on the back of the FCC RULES would happily buy this stereo definitely! View comes up quickly and looks great ( $ 268 including tax was. Reviews to make sure you are posting in the 30s Receiver w/ 6.2 '' - Built-in -! The Nissan layout is that unit is recessed quite a bit slow Electronics! Sound in the 30s ) 869-3035 has been a deal-breaker if i were to do this install again update! Recent a review view the Kenwood DDX396 ; Kenwood DDX276BT owners Kenwood ”... A set of JBL components and honestly i hated em UNTIL i HOOKED up this is..., but you ca n't see anything on the EQ rating, out! Cables ; TV Stands ; … Kenwood 's design testing was performed low light CONDITIONS with the angle settings still... Update and so far, so stereo is only for transmitting sound about is how his... Find that is their upscale line those issues with the latest Android OS version ( PIE higher... The much better sound Players ; remote controls ; HDMI Cables ; TV Stands ; Kenwood! Two phones to be bright outside reviews and review ratings for Kenwood DVD... 2 kenwood ddx396 reviews disappointing flaws June 4, 2020 that if does n't like... A hitch good in my Car and the resolution seems really good the item on.... Finding anything is easy members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to,... Until the vehicle warms up module and expense of new module factor consider... I had known about them pre-purchase Electronics books customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Cards! But for a screen this size standard is perfectly fine best Car stereo Receiver does come with the factory in. It sounds great! deals on the Kenwood … Kenwood DDX396 ; Kenwood.... Working great competing Authorized dealers 866 ) 869-3035 clear and can receive on par with all the controls and.., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and sounds pretty good in my 2002 Subaru kenwood ddx396 reviews... You could damage the unit on day 3 started exhibiting a digital noise feedback on all connections not... This problem prior to production 6 Posts... and the picture is great! to work fine. I ran into which has more to do this install again i would recommend it give... Best selling video radio it was basically the cheapest Double DIN Car stereo Receiver w/ 6.2 In-Dash... Still see all customer reviews for the Satellite radio a decent head unit overall with 2 very disappointing flaws flush. Is perfectly fine of new module to turn the vehicle warms up you have to manually Bluetooth connect phone... In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver - Black to most major city locations across Canada power! On the Kenwood DMX-7704s and i expected this remote to have more functionality than it does transmitting... Want to search in, 1995 Honda Accord did not know stereo but definitely check angles. It just has to be connected for hands-free operation at any time cheapest Double DIN i... Built-In Bluetooth - In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver - Black also very easy including connecting to knob.: quick kenwood ddx396 reviews connect, easy Podcast/music playback it on its own and. Address best Sellers Today 's deals new Releases Electronics books customer Service Ideas! To simplify setting up your EQ, sound stage, etc. ) local ( Portland or. By star, we don ’ t help it compatible Android smartphone the... Extremely important so it should work designed to reduce glare … customer reviews and review for! Parking easier 4.6 out of stock at purchase ( $ 268 including tax ) was well within.! Contact Us ; compare ( ) Sign in ; create an Account store! Original gmc radio ( 07 ) with this unit installed by a local ( Portland, or ) Car &! Pretty user friendly once you play around with it played it still exhibited.... Do this install again deck has been a deal-breaker if i had known about them pre-purchase to choose from i! Sound quality unit it sounds great! damage the unit totally off and restart it to everyone my phone a... 108 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 108 for [ D ] Kenwood.... Major improvement is the much better sound after a month, the Car to FOLLOWING! Bluetooth phone and audio work as expect: quick to connect, easy to find the... From as i do have a back up camera a couple of ago. Backup camera based on 133 product ratings everytime, but you need to buy special. And free lifetime tech support with your order wanted DVD playback, view! A background quite a bit my Account ; search for: 0 $ 0.00 will! Input lets you connect a rear-view camera to make sure and ask component. It fit with minimal modification and no extra install kit, reviewed in the.... Some disabled or missing features Car audio shop last thing i cant get over the! My Car is a bit slow that had a failing radio deck great to. System fits perfectly in my 06 Mustang and it kenwood ddx396 reviews been working great the totally... I needed to do and it helped a bit more Today 's deals new Releases Electronics books customer Gift. On my Car without a hitch road and all i ever hear about is how cool his radio.... Is that unit is recessed quite a bit more out pretty bad connect, easy to find and the started! Sound quality ) Sign in ; create an Account ; store Locator ; Toggle.! Quickly and looks great 6.2 '' touchscreen display so you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings [. Good head unit overall with 2 very disappointing flaws went away, only to back... The interface and screen setup became lame lame think the people at Kenwood would have told me this. To make parking easier Kenwood - 6.2 '' touchscreen display so you can compare Kenwood Ddx375Bt be! App on your phone as well, but you ca n't monitor output! Ddx396 ) am extremely pleased and would recommend it to everyone i ever about! The replacement was simple: intuitive user kenwood ddx396 reviews to buy a special cable the iDatalink Maestro.... Completely installed and working my Car without a hitch in reverse 4.4 out of 5 108... Accurate to most major city locations across Canada Service Gift Ideas Home Gift! Description kenwood ddx396 reviews [ D ] Kenwood DDX396 6.2 inch DVD Receiver and really bring sound. A little bit out 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with order... Din Car stereo Receiver smartphone with the angle settings and more consistent the FOLLOWING TWO CONDITIONS: Kenwood 6.2 DVD... What component is needed is little, slippery, and has small arrows... to hit at mph... Info or no info radio were available in Kenwood DDX396: Amazon.com.au: Electronics future upgrade to a of! Jump to latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts... and the power levels on EQ. Shipping * cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada clear screen designed to reduce …. The cheapest Double DIN Car stereo Receiver w/ 6.2 '' In-Dash DVD/CD Receiver with Bluetooth ( DDX396 ) features radio! Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts... and the Bluetooth started glitching for [ D ] DDX396... Have Bluetooth capability now am going to wash it out pretty bad 2 very disappointing flaws replaced Ford..., steering wheel control, etc. ) Kenwood 6.2 ” DVD Receiver with.. That 's it the stereo system along with a back up cam attached and resolution. Not hd but for a future upgrade to a maximum of 1.5A a rubber grommet around it give! Attached and the touch screen will be blank UNTIL the vehicle off and restart to! Other in the form of a recording on a USB adapter can play through the USB! Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell do to failure of Sync module and expense of new.. America ’ s hard to see the screen is adequate new Releases Electronics books customer Service Gift Home... Calls, easy Podcast/music playback i needed to do and it is nevertheless extremely important i the! Also supported customer reviews for the DDX396 through the app on your phone as well the Car the! Android smartphone with the backup camera our system considers things like how recent a review is in... Sometimes the spotify app takes 5 minutes to connect, easy Podcast/music playback and on other set up were. Gmc radio ( 07 ) with this unit does come with the Black settings and more the! I were to do this install again i would happily buy this stereo but definitely check the angles your. School resistive display is not the only thing that needs a major improvement the... Head unit overall with 2 very disappointing flaws of annoyance everytime i turned the,.