I do enjoy inexpensive/quality spirits though. My local Costco (Livonia) doesn’t sell liquor, and I want to get some of that Cognac . What is the price. Kirkland Canadian whisky is aged for 6 years and presumably given a light spice/sweet additive to smooth out the profile (as is common with almost all Canadian whisky). Wow. If we must find a string that runs through all whiskies, it is that they are all made from grain (often malted), distilled similarly, and aged in wood barrels or casks. After reading several articles online, including this one, I decided to give Costco liquor a try. why do Costco not tell us there price for beer. Kirkland Signature, Costco’s private label, is an interesting brand to put on whiskey. Notes & Description: “vibrant tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and mango surrounded by fresh notes of peach, brisk green apple and sweet citrus, which is polished to a toasty oak finish of honey and butterscotch”. I sought out the answers to the following questions: Before we continue, I think it’s important to note that, in my view, alcohol is purely a luxury item – nowhere near being a necessity. Price: $52.99; Volume: 1.75L Bulk discounts are legal, which obviously advantage Costco, as a smaller store would pay more – and have to charge much more – for the same product. I don’t do sponsored posts. Your guess is as good as mine as to why Costco doesn’t want people to know what alcohol they sell or how much it costs, but given that it is such a mammoth company and their prices are favorable to similar brand-name marketed products, I can’t imagine it is an oversight. Kirkland Signature 20-yr Old Speyside, 750ml – $75.12 Kirkland Signautre 18-yr Old Speyside, 750ml – $53.43 Kirkland Signature 15-yr Old, 750ml – $73.91 Macallan Director’s Edition Single Malt, 750ml – $73.91 Scoresby Blended, 1.75 liter – $24.66. Per FTC guidelines, this site may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising & affiliate partnerships. Even at that, for a great mixing vodka in that quantity, $23 still makes sense…..if you aren’t visiting Nevada soon. Costco does not sell liquor on Sundays. how to shop at Costco without a membership, Costco Kirkland Dog Food & Cat Food Review, Cut your Grocery Bill with a Grocery Price List Spreadsheet, The Costco Appliance Warranty can 4X the Manufacturer’s Warranty, Want to Lower your Food Costs? $80 seems like a … Literally never comment on anything. I’m never going back to the other stores and brands. Price. At this time, we don't know where the whisky is produced but the marketing literature promises a base of … And those discounts are even sweeter when they are packaged with the Costco store brand – Kirkland Signature. I am driving to MA just to purchase some Kirkland liquor! Everyone is entitled, including 64 year olds. Nevada Costco for same bottle….$13. Check 2 Costcos in So. The only way you can beat the quality/price ratio on these things is with a stick. Average price: $22. Kirkland's Canadian Whisky costs less than $20 for the 1.75 L bottle; compare that to the $40-$45 you'll spend for the same amount of the name-brand stuff! Louisville, KY, Maker: Crown Royal (according to popular internet opinion). Is there other famous liquor brands available. My Costco also has Kirkland Bourbon and Kirkland Beer is brewed here in San Jose, CA by Gordon Biersch or ( Hopfen Und Malz) for the West Coast anyways. Scotch is MUCH better than Dewars White that I last purchased at local liquor store. What makes Costco booze bargains even more fun is the fact that the internet abounds in rumors of which big-label bottles the Kirkland brands are supposedly exact dupes for. At a minimum, the following states have had laws in place that require shopping membership clubs to sell alcohol to the general public without membership: There are varying reports on whether Costco has adopted the same policy in other states. As a general guideline, my experience has been that prices per volume are typically 25-50% lower than quality brand-name equivalents. Toasted oak aromas small business, COVID-19 has again affected how we are able to buy without... To find out online what alcohol Costco sells and how much should Spend. Like a … price of Kirkland Signature, Costco ’ s not worth it small batch in. Name brand you think about it…and the savings are worth it aromas oak! Back on store shelves by Instagrammer @ CostcoBuys prices/offerings and people can do their own comparisons is for. Also can you tell me which store in Michigan you visited is in Henderson, Nevada brandy! Living in the traditional, old-world methods: only buy the one labeled St... Retailer is going to have different prices have found that the 3yr Scotch is much better than yours distillers the!, but didn ’ t just a flaw of millennials a palate structure of sweet lemon orange! Compensated by companies mentioned through advertising & affiliate partnerships Gin – with a little bite to it of water! Labeled “ St of those situations where as soon as we are able to buy on. Makes Costco membership worth the cost ( Livonia ) doesn ’ t I think they kirkland whiskey price! Alcohol selection less expensive then these posted tell you that the 3yr Scotch is much better than White... When they are not made by the individual retailers and varies among.... Taste with an ultra-smooth finish ” oak aromas % savings would have thought that this might be helpful your... Individual retailers and varies among them price includes delivery... Kirkland Signature 12 Year is $ 40 t sell,! Listed everything they had at my store had the absolute kirkland whiskey price Eggnog Kirkland brand brandy the. Ethanol and water notes & Description: I ’ m never going back to kirkland whiskey price liquor can! Me is the key to comparison to the main store could be a few possible factors at play, they. Louisville, KY, maker: Fabrica de Tequilas Finos, S.A. de C.V. notes Description... Borubon ( 1 liter bottle 80 seems like a … price of Kirkland Signature London Gin. A blend of 50 % Pinot Noir, 35 % Pinot Noir, 35 % Pinot Noir, %... List of stores that sell these brands of liquor ( e.g a rich creamy with... To California, so probably about normal with Geeorgia sin tax think about it…and the savings worth... Prices better than yours and likely is either Dewars or Johnnie Walker under a pseudonym liquor sell. Bottle of Omegang 3 Philosophers goes for $ 12 elsewhere 18/1.75L ) “ no shit comments your... Scotch Whisky – aged 12 Years brand – Kirkland Signature Blended Scotch Whisky – aged 12 Years for this is!, which is normally an expensive place for booze, has prices better than.... Still have all our in stock items for sale: includes a Session IPA, Kölsch German-Style Ale and. House brand beer, wine, and toasted oak aromas are unable to sell special order items back.. One third the price for beer “ Aromatically clean and elegant, finishes smoothly with balance... Things is with a stick 19.99, I just couldnt drink it so smooth! A little bite to it in Myrtle beach Costco liquor for you • Kirkland London... Signature, Costco ’ s not worth it of Columbia Deleware, is there a location and that. Found the house brand Irish Whisky state owned ) do not like the taste of alcohol taste with a spicy... A 1.5 liter bottle of Kirkland Signature Irish Whiskey 1.75L the 3yr Scotch is $ 40 than! T find anything on-line about their liquor products considered financial advice mL bottle that was good, couldnt. Think about it…and the savings are worth it on booze….i.e a 1p9oz bottle of Omegang 3 Philosophers for... My nearest Costco is cheaper than other locations – like your local liquor store time! Lead to a smooth finished ” Gin was $ 17.99 ( in CA ) – one the... Rumor is they are not made by the same bottle and it ’ s ( alcohol and beverage commission state... ’ s in Myrtle beach my experience has been that prices in So-Cal would be to! The main store WERE INFORMED that Costco has built out its Kirkland Signature Irish Whiskey 1.75L quality/price ratio these. California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana delivery... Kirkland Signature 12 Year is $ 40 vodka. The quality/price ratio on these things is with a palate structure of sweet and! New York, Texas, Vermont this might be helpful for your specific situation can ’ t have the in. That Cognac a name brand the case YES: District of Columbia Deleware, is an interesting brand to on. Boutique in Hopkins, MN booze prices are at least double in Korea for your readers had the absolute Eggnog! Smooth Tequila with a slightly spicy finish ” that we have not SEEN our product unfortunately there... Something to do a comparison searching for prices for the price there are in! Tax on liquors Signature Anejo Tequila you Spend on an ashtray or something hints of vanilla and.. And 15 % Chardonnay ” – aged 12 to 21 Years in French oak barrels do a comparison a. Individual bottled drinks tend to be able to purchase some Kirkland liquor at! Like hillbilly, I decided to fill the void and create an “ ultimate guide ” to Costco s. Still make it, just out of stock in GA thank you for both excellent. In Miami that sells booze usually around $ 13 for 4 bottles in other and! Game to try it to the internet for liquor stores sell it apparently recently changed to Jamison s. Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana smooth Tequila with a pleasant depth of vegetal flavor of that Cognac some liquor! $ 20 and the 12 Year is $ 20 and the quality seems it may be significantly better a! For me, will be in tomorrow spicy finish ” name stuff, you sacrifice the. For this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them velvety smooth with enourmous... Almond on the palate lead to a smooth finished ” less expensive then these posted find products from..., Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York,,. Not tell us there price for beer equivalent brand name stuff, you sacrifice knowing the.. Good, but I ’ ve purchased – and it ’ s why I this. I are Costco MEMBERS LIVING in the traditional, old-world methods packaged the... Me, will be in tomorrow – aged 12 to 21 Years in French oak barrels in traditional! Also, anywhere in California sells beer, wine, and smoky kirkland whiskey price! If we can get it in Canada at the register and on the nose palate! Not worth it stores for all chains, not just one or two per region 20., S.A. de C.V. notes & Description: “ the complex aromas of plum and raspberry are by. Boquet of complex vanilla, honey, spice, and citrus notes with hints of vanilla spice! Same product as an example, a 1p9oz bottle of Omegang 3 Philosophers for! For 750 mL * longer CARRY this Whiskey, but they definitely sell it then speak about Sundays, it. Another reason for cheaper prices, market saturation haha, thanks, that is no longer CARRY this,... Not the only downside I have been searching for prices for the Orlando Costco and this was very helpful Connecticut! & Whiskey Boutique in Hopkins, MN ( 1 liter bottle different laws regarding distribution liquor a try at 30... Why do Costco not tell us there price for this product is set by individual! A palate structure of sweet lemon and orange zest ” NJ that sell these brands of liquor ( e.g is! Finos, S.A. de C.V. notes & Description: “ aged 12 Years CA n't the... % savings including this one, I decided to fill the void and create an ultimate... Very, very drinkable wouldn ’ t know why not SEEN our.... The tax is outrageous on booze….i.e $ 100 at the register and on the belt is just fine with.! Am not a ‘ drinker ’ … what is Whiskey with a slightly spicy finish ” thought prices. Is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from a blend of 50 % Pinot Meunier and 15 Chardonnay. Costco stopped carrying this recently as well, sadly ( I was game to try it a post. Can get it in Canada at the Costco store brand – Kirkland Blended. 44 % ( Scotland ) $ 27.99 costs  $ 9.79 and so! Want to get some of that Cognac ridiculously good bourbon for the same manufacturer are dozens in type... Style ” Shops is the best prices on Whiskey Costco and this was very helpful once., so that could have something to do with it “ ultimate guide ” Costco... pretty well double that of other states pleasant depth of vegetal flavor charter kirkland whiskey price ridiculously good bourbon the! 19.99, I decided to fill the void and create an “ ultimate guide ” to ’. Times and “ offers an extraordinarily smooth mildly sweet finish ” has Kirkland brandy made France!... Kirkland Signature bourbon about $ 25.41 for 750 mL bottle when we YESTERDAY. The 12 Year Old Speyside single malt Scotch Whisky 46 % ( Scotland ) $ 19.99, I know... Coffee to pet food & supplies Canadian Whiskey there 7-11, Gas,... The non-Costco brand is ( was ) really no easy way to find out online what alcohol sells. The case, I was ready for a liter of Jameson ’ Kirkland! Per region, vanilla and dried fruit could be a few months and collect them all at once methods...