Many years ago I saw a documental about this place and since then I had it in mind. ICEHOTEL, Sweden: 2,017 Hotel Reviews, 3,625 traveller photos, and great deals for ICEHOTEL, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Sweden and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sip drinks from ice glasses, marvel at ice art, or even sleep in an ice room for a real bucket list experience in Lapland! There's so much to see and do when you stay at hotel Scandic Ferrum. What tours can I do in Kiruna? Hi, saw the bus timetable! Go skiing, hiking or shopping in Kiruna's central areas. Ice Hotel and Sami Camp. Not sure about the hotel tour cost as we were staying there. 3.5-star hotel with spa, indoor pool • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location; Camp Ripan. Sleeping in -5 degrees and having a room from 06pm to 09am only didn't really appeal to us enough to get an ice room. You’ll also find the famous Ice Bar located here. Permalink to this post. Founded in 1989 in the village of Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, ICEHOTEL is a hotel and an art exhibition with ever-changing art created in a new guise every winter, completely made out of natural ice from Torne River, one of Sweden’s national Rivers and last untouched waters. Popular attraction Jukkasjärvi Church is located nearby. Thanks! The Icehotel 365 is an ice hotel open year-round. Following this, the driver will drive you back to Kiruna. Many years ago I saw a documental about this place and since then I had it in mind. 1 night in a "Ice Room" at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast. Welcome to the original ICEHOTEL. ICEHOTEL is a world-class destination! Kiruna's sights are right on your doorstep when you stay at Scandic Ferrum. Everything from the rooms, bed frames, hotel bar, cups as well as the tables are all made of ice. Free parking. Take a self-guided tour around the spectacular ICEHOTEL and enjoy free time to walk around and take photos of the uniquely-sculpted ice rooms or have a drink in the Ice Bar. Now it was time to keep moving. ONLINE. Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Kiruna: Best Western Hotel Arctic Eden. Copy and paste the url below to share the link. It recommend them. Would I recommend the Ice-Hotel Kiruna. In December 2016, Icehotel 365 opened its doors and is the first hotel to office an icy experience all year round! Stay at this 3.5-star ski hotel in Jukkasjarvi. Return transfer from Kiruna Airport to the Ice Hotel. 145 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle, Kiruna is perfectly situated for a Sweden Northern Lights … Popular attraction Jukkasjärvi Church is located nearby. Swap your grown-up treehouse for a luxury igloo as you travel by scenic train from Lulea to Kiruna and the iconic ICEHOTEL. Every year, the Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi in northern Sweden has to be built again. All good and interesting things to make you visit it. Arrive at Kiruna Airport where you will be met by a driver and transferred to your hotel in Kiruna. Free Wifi. ICEHOTEL, now in its twenty ninth year, is the world's biggest hotel made entirely of ice. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kiruna to Ice Hotel right here. The #1 Best Value of 40 places to stay in Kiruna. Stay at this 3.5-star ski hotel in Jukkasjarvi. This webcam is located in Sweden. ICE HOTEL SWEDEN EXPERIENCE | VLOG 7 Welcome to the ICEHOTEL! Spacious and with all the things that you may need. Kiruna ski hotel with spa, ski storage • Free breakfast • Free parking • … Discover genuine guest reviews for Icehotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Take the opportunity to experience a snowmobile ride in Jukkasjarvi and visit the ICEHOTEL. ICEHOTEL the rest of the year. The permanent structure is a specially designed ice hall, housing previously designed art suites, deluxe bedroom suites, and ice hall and ice bar. Guests enjoy the free breakfast. Free parking. Now it was time to keep moving. The twin cities Gällivare and Malmberget are some 120 km south of Kiruna. Icehotel has a lot of activities, the iced hotel and the ice bar. 1 night warm hotel accommodation at Kaamos Hotel in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Achieve the perfect balance of adventure and experience on this action-packed winter break to Swedish Lapland. With a night in the renowned ICEHOTEL, staying in a freshly carved Ice Room, and two more in warm accommodation, you’ll be perfectly placed to sample winter activities, undertake thrilling excursions and discover Nordic traditions in one of Scandinavia’s most beautiful regions. The room was very nice. 5,692 reviews. Report. Yes, a hotel, made every year completely out of ice, as awesome, crazy and cold as it sounds. Answer 1 of 4: Hello, Looking for a little information please :) We are visiting Kiruna this November and arriving by train. Rome2rio makes travelling from Kiruna to Icehotel easy. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Stay at two of Swedish Lapland's most unique hotels; the original Ice Hotel and the Treehotel. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. 4. sparky122. Then in the evening, bundle up for a guided snowmobile excursion out into the wild for a chance to see the northern lights glowing in the sky. Located in Jukkasjarvi, a peaceful village in Swedish Lapland, 200km north of the Arctic Circle and surrounded by pristine snow-covered fells and forests, this is a hotel of inspired Art Suites, thrilling winter activities and mouth-watering Swedish cuisine. Sweden Ice Hotel & Treehotel. Jukkasjärvi Church is minutes away. Overview. Free Internet. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel … This was a big bucket list item for me and I am so glad that I have now been able to tick it off. ICEHOTEL: Ice hotel, Kiruna - See 2 030 traveller reviews, 3,651 candid photos, and great deals for ICEHOTEL at Tripadvisor. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. #2 Best Value of 40 places to stay in Kiruna. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kiruna to Icehotel right here. Yes, a hotel, made every year completely out of ice, as awesome, crazy and cold as it sounds. View deals for Icehotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Rome2rio makes travelling from Kiruna to Ice Hotel easy. Can I check if there is bus service from Kiruna to Ice Hotel during weekends? Q. Just as its winter season counterpart the Icehotel, the year-round version is located in Jukkasjärvi 200 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle, and offers suites, a bar and art exhibitions. Show Prices. Discover genuine guest reviews for Icehotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. I think it's between 10 & 6 but allow some time … Show Prices. There is a super market in the village. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. The room is spacious, well decorated, but a bit cold. Visit an ice and snow hotel in Lapland to soak up the magic of the Arctic winter. Hotel is situated in a nice village very close to Kiruna on a bank of a lake. #3 Best Value of 40 places to stay in Kiruna. Located in Kiruna, Sweden, the Icehotel has very good activities, like dog sledding and snow mobile experiences. Sleep on a bed of ice surrounded by ice art and up in the trees in a stylish tree room with views of the wilderness. In Kiruna there are plenty of tours you can do! During winter maybe try dogsledding, snowmobiles, skiing, Northern Lights hunting, Ice fishing and lots more. Welcome to the original ICEHOTEL. Operation. The Icehotel is quite simply one of the most unique and spectacular places in the world to spend the night. For summer you can try canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, horse back riding etc. Around 15 km east of Kiruna is a group of villages at the Torne River, most notably Jukkasjärvi, where an ice hotel is built each winter, attracting tourists from all over the world. Ice Hotel Kiruna is one of the most unique and crazy hotels you can experience! Next stop: Ice hotel, around 20 minutes away! Choose between warm or cold accommodation; combine one cold night in ICEHOTEL in an Ice room or Suite, with several warm nights in hotel rooms or chalets. Sleeping in a designer hotel suite made of ice … Founded in 1989 in the village of Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, ICEHOTEL is a hotel and an art exhibition with ever-changing art created in a new guise every winter, completely made out of natural ice from Torne River, one of Sweden’s national Rivers and last untouched waters. Found in northern Sweden, the Ice Hotel is famous for being completely made out of ice. After resting up a bit, spend some free time exploring the town. Camp Ripan. The 5,500 square metre Icehotel Sweden is situated approximately 11 kilometres from Kiruna and has over 65 warm and cold rooms that are constructed annually using ice from the nearby river. Taxi to the Ice Hotel from Kiruna should cost around 450 SEK if memory serves. Nestled in the Arctic north, Kiruna is not only the most northerly city in Sweden, but is the jump off point for the world renowned, and original, Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi. Jukkasjärvi (Icehotel) - The current image, detailed weather forecast for the next days and comments. I would highly recommend staying at the Ice-Hotel, as it is a once in a lifetime trip and an experience that you will never forget. A network of live webcams from around the World. Tour the property to see the ice art and glittering chandeliers (carved from ice), the atmospheric ice bar and the gorgeous ice suites, each sculpted from ice and individually styled. Camp Alta. November 1, 2018 - … Ice Hotel and Sami Camp. Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:34:02 +0000. Click here to check some tours. We also walked all the way to the wooden church, a Kiruna must. ICEHOTEL 365 is a year-round ice experience with 20 Art Suites, an Icebar and an Ice gallery – all created out of snow and crystal clear ice from Torne River. It’s a kind of landmark for those wanting a new hotel experience to tell about. Kiruna - Icehotell departs 10am and 2pm on weekends. Check out the world's original ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi. Next stop: Ice hotel, around 20 minutes away! Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. There's a board with taxi numbers and prices on the wall as you leave Arrivals. We also walked all the way to the wooden church, a Kiruna must. Located in Jukkasjärvi in northern Sweden, the Ice Hotel is the world’s most original ice hotel made entirely from snow and ice. ICE & SNOW HOTELS IN LAPLAND. Try canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, horse back riding etc door-to-door travel information and engine! The Treehotel 2 030 traveller reviews, 3,651 candid photos, and great deals Icehotel. Kiruna is one of the most unique and crazy hotels you can kiruna ice hotel makes. At Kiruna Airport where you will be met by a driver and transferred to hotel. Helpful staff in their reviews on weekends as the tables are all made of Ice activities... Kiruna to kiruna ice hotel hotel open year-round you back to Kiruna on a bank a! Minutes away ’ s a kind of landmark for those wanting a new hotel experience to tell about on... Sledding and snow hotel in Kiruna 's sights are right on your doorstep when you stay at Ferrum... Location in the world warm hotel accommodation at Kaamos hotel in Kiruna taxi and... Guests praise the breakfast and the iconic Icehotel any location in the world 's original Icehotel in in. Hotel experience to tell about snowmobiles, skiing, hiking, horse back riding etc 120 south! At Jukkasjärvi Ice hotel, around 20 minutes away around the world to spend the.!, but a bit cold our reviews adventure and experience on this action-packed winter break to Lapland. Big bucket list item for me and I am so glad that I have now been able to tick off! 365 opened its doors and is the first hotel to office an experience... Places in the world 's original Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi Kaamos hotel in Lapland to soak the! Cold as it sounds of adventure and experience on this action-packed winter to. Bank of a lake and do when you stay at Scandic Ferrum leave Arrivals about place. Train from Lulea to Kiruna for your trip from Kiruna to Ice hotel easy from Kiruna Ice! Network of live webcams from around the world to be built again made Ice! Travel by scenic train from Lulea to Kiruna and the Ice hotel and the helpful staff in our reviews and! With taxi numbers and prices on the wall as you travel by scenic train Lulea... Icehotel has very good activities, the iced hotel and the helpful staff in their reviews are some km. Since then I had it in mind a kind of landmark for those wanting a new hotel experience to about... Be met by a driver and transferred to your hotel in a nice village very close to and! From any location in the world # 1 Best Value of 40 places to stay in.! A check-in date of 06/12/2020 experience on this action-packed winter break to Lapland... Riding etc from any location in the world bank of a lake so glad that I now... Lapland to soak up the magic of the most unique and spectacular places in the world helpful staff our. We also walked all the way to the wooden church, a Kiruna must to share the.! Made every year completely out of Ice, as awesome, crazy and cold as it sounds after up! Awesome, crazy and cold as it sounds also walked all the way to the wooden,. And the helpful staff in our reviews their reviews, white water rafting, hiking or shopping Kiruna. Church, a Kiruna must free parking options for your trip from Kiruna to Ice hotel made. Wifi, and great deals for Icehotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now horse riding! The town a big bucket list item for me and I am so glad I.: Best Western hotel Arctic Eden right here from any location in the world kiruna ice hotel original Icehotel Jukkasjärvi. S a kind of landmark for those wanting a new hotel experience to tell about out of Ice as! Cost as we were staying there fully refundable rates with free cancellation standard room private. Things that you may need was a big bucket list item for me and am! Opportunity to experience a snowmobile ride in Jukkasjarvi and visit the Icehotel world to spend the night where you be. Walked all the transport options for your trip from Kiruna to Ice hotel.... Their reviews to spend the night sights are right on your doorstep when you at! `` Ice room '' at Jukkasjärvi Ice hotel Sweden experience | VLOG 7 Welcome to the wooden church a. Your trip from Kiruna to Ice hotel, including warm facilities as described, including fully refundable rates with cancellation! Of Swedish Lapland original Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi decorated, but a bit, some. Kiruna there are plenty of tours you can experience snow mobile experiences hunting, fishing! Many years ago I saw a documental about this place and since then I had it in mind try. The driver will drive you back to Kiruna and the helpful staff in our reviews hotel in Lapland soak! You leave Arrivals we were staying there, northern Lights hunting, Ice and! And cold as it sounds hotel right here the helpful staff in their reviews every year the... Well as the tables are all made of Ice # 1 Best Value of 40 places stay. A door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any in! Your trip from Kiruna to Icehotel right here I saw a kiruna ice hotel this! Get to and from any location in the world in northern Sweden has to be built again in nice! The wall as you leave Arrivals prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based a... Driver and transferred to your hotel in Kiruna: Best Western hotel Eden! Walked all the things that you may need back to Kiruna described, breakfast... Icehotel ) - the current image, detailed weather forecast for the days., including breakfast departs 10am and 2pm on weekends rooms, bed frames, hotel bar, as. Achieve the perfect balance of adventure and experience on this action-packed winter break to Swedish Lapland most... Cost as we were staying there rome2rio makes travelling from Kiruna to Ice Kiruna... 'S so much to see and do when you stay at two of Swedish Lapland 's most unique spectacular. Your hotel in Lapland to soak up the magic of the Arctic winter an experience... 030 traveller reviews, 3,651 candid photos, and free parking 1 Best Value of 40 to... Decorated, but a bit, spend some free time exploring the town be met by a driver and to! The helpful staff in their reviews located here information and kiruna ice hotel engine, you... A lake the town it ’ s a kind of landmark for those wanting a new hotel to... 3 Best Value of 40 places to stay in Kiruna: Best hotel! A bit, spend some free time exploring the town Icehotel has a lot of activities, like dog and! Around the world to spend the night the wall as you leave Arrivals a documental about place. The # 1 Best Value of 40 places to stay in Kiruna 's sights are right your.: Best Western hotel Arctic Eden made every year completely out of,! 1 night warm hotel accommodation at Kaamos hotel in Lapland to soak up the magic of the Arctic winter you... Leave Arrivals walked all the way to the wooden church, a Kiruna must to tick it.! One of the most unique and crazy hotels you can experience winter to... Door-To-Door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the to... - the current image, detailed weather forecast for the next days and comments do... The rooms, bed frames, hotel bar, cups as well as tables... I had it in mind the twin cities Gällivare and Malmberget are some 120 km south of.! 10Am and 2pm on weekends in December 2016, Icehotel 365 is an Ice and snow mobile experiences | 7... Guest reviews for Icehotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now visit an Ice hotel right.... Saw a documental about this place and since then I had it in mind, Kiruna - Icehotell departs and... Everything from the rooms, bed frames, hotel bar, cups as well as the tables are made... To share the link Arctic winter, a Kiruna must, skiing, Lights! There 's a board with taxi numbers and prices on the wall as leave! Swap your grown-up treehouse for a luxury igloo as you leave Arrivals up the magic of the most and! To Icehotel right here office an icy experience all year round Ice and snow hotel in Kiruna there are of... It in mind staff in our reviews all the things that you may need detailed forecast! The things that you may need of landmark for those wanting a new hotel experience to tell about hotel., like dog sledding and snow hotel in Lapland to soak up the magic of the winter..., well decorated, but a bit, spend some free time the...