All items are securely& safely packed. We will communicate through ebay's email and/or message service to make any arrangements& any additional costs will be invoiced directly to you. If there is not true interest and bidding on this item from the beginning, I may decide to sell elsewhere. Have been used 2 times. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Cedar Bowling Pin ~ Custom Made Hand Turned Miniature Cedar Bowling Pin. A wide variety of used bowling pins for sale options are available to you, such as >75kg(16 lbs). Buy at your own risk when purchasing internationally as the package is out of my control once it leaves the United States. An unpaid item case will be opened and the item will be relisted. Just wait for your invoice before paying. Az 85029 Shipping- NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Before bidding please contact us to see if we can ship to you. International Shipping: Returns are not accepted for International Buyer’s. Don't miss out. AWESOME LINDS BOWLING SHOES IN NAVY BLUE WITH GOLD ACCENTS EXCELLENT CONDITION! Insurance, where the item is shipping to and safety. Return shipping will be paid by buyer. They have scuffs from use. The most popular color? Size 6.5, but fit my size 7 foot. Worn only 14 frames as shown in photos. Please ask any questions you may have. Buyer pays return shipping. Has been in storage. please pay within 3 days- if you need more time please let me know or I will need to relist the item. Linds Tri-color Bowling Shoes. Posted with. Original laces. Deal price, LINDS BOWLING SHOES R/H EXTRA SIZE 15 GREAT CONDITION, LINDS Bowling Shoes Men's Size 9/10 Very Cool Hipster Fashion Or Bowling Shoes, LINDS BOWLING SHOES * SIZE 9 MEN'S * Personal Pair * EUC, Size 9 Linds Women's Flare 2 Bowling Shoes RH/LH Pre-Owned Nice, Linds Men’s 6.5 purple and teal special edition bowling shoes, Linds Classic Bowling Shoes, 9EE, Custom, Limited Slide RH, Manhattan Bowling Ball Linds Suede Shoes Vintage Bowling Bag Set, BOWLING SHOES BY LINDS R/H SIZE 15 MENS. Size 12.5. * Two Sets of Ball Bowler Mini Bowling Pins * Four Mini Bowling Balls (customer choice) * Graphics on Masking Unit (customer choice) * Gutter & Accent Striping Color (customer choice) * Delivery and installation of our bowling lanes may be extra based on the customer’s location in the US or Canada. If you purchase a large item from us, we usually can offer local pickup or you can arrange for a delivery via a company such as TSC Moving. 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-14552811f78-0x11a-. Made USA Thanks for looking! Thank you. Check out my! These have been previously worn but are in excellent condition with only light normal wear. The Linds Illuminator is one of our Best category rental shoes. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about miniature bowling pins? I cannot bowl anymore because of an accident that I fractured my left heel bone. I ship via the eBay Global Shipping Program Powered by The free listing tool. You guessed it: brown. They still look great for there age. rockabilly. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A R/H SIZE 15 MENS BOWLING SHOE MADE BY LINDS ALL LEATHER IN GREAT CONDITION. Which is a woman's size 5 according to the conversion chart, but they seem to fit more like a size 6 in my opinion. $24.00. very cool Linds bowling shoes. The bottom of one shoe appears to have been resoled or specially designed… For over 80 years. We offer combined shipping for anyone looking to save money on shipping costs. Posted with, Linds Champ Athletic Sneaker Bowling Shoes Men's Size 16 US These are pre-owned bowling shoes in excellent clean condition with only very light minimal use or wear. RIGHT HANDED SHOES~WHITE w/BLACK LACES. Smoke free environment. You are bidding on a pair of used Ladies Linds Classic bowling shoes(MADE IN THE USA) size 9 1/2 in fair condition. There are 294 miniature bowling pins for sale on Etsy, and they cost $19.81 on average. Please check my other listings! SALE! Thank you for looking, This is nice pre own size 9(40.5) men's bowling shoes with no laces. $10.60 shipping. Made in the USA. I do my best to be fair about shipping. Insoles are great, see photos, marker initials on back of heels, probably will come off, never tried EXCELLENT CONDITION! I try to get shipping as accurate as possible and most of the time it actually costs me more to ship a pair of shoes. Detailed Description: Wooden bowling pines SIZE : 22*D5/D7.5cm NW/CTN : 14 KGS QUANTITY: 4 SETS PACKING MEASUREMENT : 40*23*30CM 1*20 FT : 4058 SETS 1*40 FT : 9420 SETS 1) Professional Manufacturer 2) European Standard CERTIFICATE: EN-71-1,2,3,9 3) Interesting game and popular in Scandinavia, Europe, USA and etc. Terms of Use Or please contact me. Right-Hand Bowler. thanks! But I wanted to be upfront. Multi color with size marked on back. Or just ask me about a size you need. 336.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E336-146dcd8038e-0x117-. Shipping: Once I receive payment I usually ship within the next business day including Saturdays. Logos from companies, bowling alleys, and leagues are very common. LADIES/ WOMENS LINDS BOWLING SHOES 7.5 B. Shoes have some wear as shown in the pictures over all nice pair or shoes. That makes it look even cooler. Please contact me and we will work out a solution. All rights reserved. Posted with eBay Mobile, Classic linds leather mens bowling shoes. MENS LINDS WORLDIMPEX LEATHER BOWLING SHOES SZ 10-11 LEATHER SOLE EXCELLENT USED THIS IS A PAIR OF MENS LINDS WORLD IMPEX LEATHER BOWLING SHOES SIZE 10-11. Otherwise. $13.95 shipping. The heel of the shoes is a beige or eggeshell white color and feature the Linds logo, as well as the shoe's size(7" on the back. Dark-green, limited-edition bowling shoes(size 10.5 D) manufactured by the Lind Shoe Company. PET-FREE ENVIRONMENT. For saving your cost, please choose to ship by sea if big quantity of spare parts. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING We offer international shipping whenever possible. The shoes have no defects and they are in good condition. NFL Triple Rollers; NFL Double Rollers; NFL Slim Triple Totes; NFL Single Totes 2020 ; NFL Single Totes; NFL On Fire Towels; NFL Towels; NFL Add-On Bags; NFL Shoe Covers; NFL On Fire Balls; NFL Balls Helmet Design; NFL On Fire Pins; NFL Pins ; NFL Ball Cups; NFL Shammys; Bundles; Ebonite. These can be found in almost any size. THESE SHOES ARE INTERCHANGEABLE. These would look great with a vintage shirt. These are in very good shape! Features include an upper made with premium cowhide leather. Very clean. Authentic Linds Bowling shoes. Soft performance incorporating breathable mesh materials. Please Contact me through the eBay Message System before giving Negative Feedback so I may provide you with Complete Customer Satisfaction. Your items will not be shipped until all shipping costs are paid& have fully cleared into my PayPal account. I enter weight into the USPS calculator on eBay and it determines shipping price based on distance. Please contact us first so we may address your concern. Thanks for looking and please check out our other auctions! Email me with any questions. Custom 9EE. Some minor signs of wear are present, as is typical with secondhand bowling shoes. When an item is classified"used" vintage" antique" or"old" please do not expect that it will be in perfect or new condition. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Guaranteed to slide right out of the box. Please use the shipping calculator in the listing to calculate the USPS Priority International Mail shipping& handling or. You can find a range of colors and designs on bowling pins for sale. BURGUNDY VERY NICE COMFORTABLE BOWLING SHOES! If I haven't met your expectations please contact me! Shenzhen Weiqitonghua Import And Export Trade Co., Ltd. Jiangmen Leyoumei Daily Necessaries Co., Ltd. Nanjing Shangtai Metallurgical Technology Co., Ltd. Ningbo Jiangbei Wewin Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd. Guangzhou EPARK Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Linds Bowling Shoes. Linds made the best shoe then! Send it back in the original condition. Gently used only a few games on them maybe 12 games. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Good used condition see pictures. $19.95. Colorful wooden pins are optional for fun. A duckpin bowling pin is only about 9 inches tall. 3.9 out of 5 stars 8. These comfy lace-up shoes have leather uppers and soles with a composite heel. Use photos to help you make you're buying decision. Retro LEATHER BOWLING SHOES LINDS WORLD IMPEX YOUTH Size 4/5 Pre owned. 662 used bowling pins products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which toy balls accounts for 1%, bowling accounts for 1%, and other toys & hobbies accounts for 1%. Well you're in luck, because here they come. If you feel that a negative feedback is required. Width across ball of foot(across bottom of sole) is 3 3/4 inches. No returns or exchanges under any circumstances. | Suppliers § I do my best to describe and provide photos that accurately represent my items. Linds New Era Terry Bowling shoes. NEW YORK CITY& PHILADELPHIA BUYERS– If your address is around in the NYC or Philadelphia Area. Shipping(1 to 3 day ship time) But are always willing to send Standard Post(2 to 9 day ship time) if contacted and informed immediately. Linds Bowling Equipment. Please view them all. NEW" Linds Classic White Bowling Shoes. Up for sale is a slightly used pair of men's size 9 bowling shoes. Online shopping for Bowling Pins from a great selection at Sports & Outdoors Store. or make false statements in any way on the Customs Form. PAYMENT– You can pay using any Debit Card or Credit Card(Visa. We would request that you leave feedback when you receive your order. FREE SHIPPING! 49 (2) Champion Sports FBPINSET Foam Bowling Pin Sets Champion Sports CDN$75.72 CDN$ 75. PLEASE give us an opportunity to make it right before leaving feedback. We doesn't provide mini bowling pins products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully. It has a nice swirled design and shows signs of a lot of usage. Always contact us first to see what we can do to change your buying experience. They are in great condition and was lightly used. Also has a padded collar and tongue, a cushioned insole for comfort and premium leather slide soles. $61.14 $ 61. Super cool vintage men's bowling shoes. Double your traffic. Positive feedback will be left by us. And making sure customers conclude a gratifying transaction is what we aim for at Glass Eye Industries. They are in great condition. The colors are dark red, navy and olive green. Linds bowling shoes size 12 very good condition. See photo for condition these are the actual shoes. Great for your collection. Be sure to add me to your! All items are as pictured and described. Linds Classic Bowling Shoes. Although I am always careful to describe any obvious flaws. The numbers 83521 are stamped on the bottom. All large items will be shipped U.P.S. Linds World Impex Bowling Shoes. Thank you to all of my shoppers/buyers for your understanding in these matters. We are very diligent- with people checking product on the way in and the way out; however. | Bargain. Payment is required within 3 days of auction close. 72 (4) Everything is handled by the seller**Mini Bowling Pins are for sale again! And check out our other auctions, ALWAYS COMBINE SHIPPING! Free Shipping to the lower 48 states only on this item. Very Nice Kids Left Handed Bowling Shoes! So if I feel I can use one without damaging the item, I will. Payment via PayPal ONLY is appreciated within 5 calendar days of your successful bid(or your purchase thru the“Buy It Now” option) Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs(see below listed details) All shipped items include a tracking number. Size 5/6 Lots of use left in these bowling shoes! Intellectual Property Protection Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. Head Pin Bowlers CBD ; NFL. Before posting feedback, please. Thick white leather. Linds World Impex size 10/11 men's bowling shoes. I make all efforts to ship in the most cost effective manner possible. I will promptly answer any questions, and am happy to, combine shipping. HAPPY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. Brunswick’s wide selection of bowling supplies including scoring systems, pins, lanes, furniture and more for bowling centers. T/T and West Union,paypal,money gram b). Marked as 8/9. Shipping is sent out at 5 pm Central time on a daily basis for those clothing items paid. We’ve been executing appraisals, working with liquidators and buying estates for well over two decades; we’re confident we know what we’re doing and we price fairly, based on availability, collectible-value and demand. We ask that you please pay for your item within 4 days of the winning bid if possible. Made in China. We are located in Cleveland, Tennessee, 37312 zip code, about 30-45 minutes from Chattanooga and about 2-2.5, hours from the Atlanta area. Additional return policy details: Any item returned must be in original shipping condition. As you can see they are in excellent shape. They are a 7 1/2 B. Email if you would like specific measurements. But if you go a lot, you're way better off to buy a pair than pay $2.50 or $3 to rent shoes each time. On occasion, minute imperfections are sometimes unavoidable(hence, refunds can only be given in cases of complete misrepresentation) We take feedback seriously… if you encounter a problem with your Ebay item once it is received. We would appreciate it if you did the same. These are in very good used condition. Please check the pictures! Closeout . They are for a right handed bowler. 14. Wooden Mini Bowling Pins with 10 Pins and 2 Balls MFCCollectibles. The most common miniature bowling pins material is metal. My misfortune is your good fortune. Included is everything in picture in original box. SELLER TERMS SHIPPING TERMS AND OPTIONS Please use the shipping calculator in the listing to calculate the USPS Priority Mail. Royal blue, black and red. We do have times when buyers need additional time due to life's circumstances. ... SALE: $104.99. We have most of our clothing items set on Priority. Return shipping will be paid by buyer. Quality manufacturing good stitching quality slide. Normal wear for the age. If you are Not Satisfied with your Purchase. Universal slide soles for right and left handed bowlers. Genuine Leather sole. Your satisfaction is important to us. BOWLING SHOES vtg footwear OG size 10½ indie rock LINDS retro alternative punk This is a pair of previously-owned. 11 pictures for you to look at. Includes a colorful 20’L x 40”W bowling carpet with pin markers and a non-slip rubber backing, a set of ten 15”H weighted plastic pins, a 2-1/2 pound rubber ball with 2 sets of finger slots, a pad of 100 score sheets and a roll of 2”W floor tape to help keep the carpet flat and in position. Damaged or stolen items. All of our items are guaranteed- to the best of our knowledge- to be authentic and licensed pieces. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bf7%60%3E-146ec7918fc-0x121-. ALSO. Black, and eggshell white leather- by Linds World Impex! I am selling a pair of 6.5 regular right hand men’s bowling shoes by Linds. FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO THE U.S. STATES AND TERRITORIES I have more pairs of bowling shoes from my Ebay Store at: International Shipping Policy: INTERNATIONAL ORDERS- We welcome international orders. - User Information Legal Enquiry Guide, © 1999-2021 Alibaba.com. This is a regulation sized wood core bowling pin by Linds that says"happy birthday" and features a juggling clown. Shipping costs are not refundable. STRIKE! And I usually ship priority mail so people have them in 2-3 days(most of the time) EXCEPT larger items then I ship the least expensive and safest way for you. --Shanyuan bamboo and wood arts factory Detailed Pictures: Funny Game Inflatable Bubble Bowling Inflatable bowling Pin, Veitch fairytales Children Educational Indoor Family Sports Game Plastics ABS Mini Bowling Toys Set With 10 Pins and 2 Balls, High quality custom kids toy bowling set bowling pin for kids playing for Christmas gift, Lower MOQ OEM/ODM Big Inflatable Bowling Sets Game,Inflatable Bowling Pins For Kids Play,PVC Inflatable Proportion Bowling Ball, 2021 High quality custom kids toy bowling set eva foam bowling ball and bowling pin for kids playing for Christmas gift, Kids Bowling Play Set Wooden Colorful Bowling Pins with cartoon pictures, Bowling Pins Ball Toys Small Plastic Bowling Set Fun Indoor Game with 10 Mini Pins and 2 Balls Educational Toy Great For Kids, Indoor Outdoor Kids Bowling Set Wooden Animal Bowling Game Set for Children with 10 Wooden Pins and Two Balls, Indoor entertainment items bowling professional standard maple bowling pin, Hot Sale Inflatable bowling lanes price with bowling pins for sale, Funny Toy Desktop Mini Bowling Game Set Mini Bowling Pins Mini Bowling Balls, YUMING Wooden Bowling Set Outdoor Sports Entertainment Games Mini Bowling Pins, Bowling Games with 10 Pins and 2 Balls Kids Bowling Play Set, 10 Pin add 2 bowling ball soft bowling set toy kids PU bowling ball sport toys, Guangzhou Factory Hot Sale Fun Inflatable Customized Bowling Pin Price, Games Equipment For Sale Linds Mini Pins Game Machine High Quality Bowling Ball Polishing Machine, SE Glow Logo Bowling Entertainment Center Bowling Plastic Coated Pins, USBC Approved Different Color Bowling Pin, Wooden bowling pins Professional bowling pins Human bowling pins Private Order, new style 2017 kids sporting toy gift color NBR rubber foam soft bowling pins with ball, Alibaba.com Site: International - Español - Português - Deutsch - Français - Italiano - हिंदी - Pусский - 한국어 - 日本語 - اللغة العربية - ภาษาไทย - Türk - Nederlands - tiếng Việt - Indonesian - עברית, AliExpress Pre-owned with a lot of life left. | Country Search White heels and leather soles. Confirmation is optional at extra cost) § Payment is expected within 2(two) days of purchase. The shoes are previous rentals in great condition. Linds World Impex Men's Bowling Shoes size 7 classic style high quality. There is one shoe lace missing however they are very easy to replace. Linds World Impex Monarch Mens Bowling Shoes Multicolor Hook Loop Leather 10 M. PHP 1,156.70. They are a size 7 B. If less please contact by email if your heart is set on this item so we can discuss terms, If you live in California you will have to pay sales tax unless you have a resale#Winning bidder PLEASE PAY within 24 hours, if you can not do this do not bid! But conservative enough for daytime use. All returns accepted WINNER should contact SELLER within 14 Days after receiving the item. GENTLY USED, GOOD CONDITION! It has had a previous life so naturally it will have some signs of use/wear. The genuine leather soles& the heels are the only part of the shoes that show slight wear& slight soiling. A EUC pair of women's classic white Linds Bowling Shoes. - Navy. Up for sale are these fabulous men's bowling shoes- in red. You are Bidding on(1) Linds"Red" Bowling Pin USBC Approved Approximate Size: 15.25” High Approximate Weight: 3.4 LB to 3.6 LB Pin Material: Oak and Maple Wood. Worn once. no rips or tears. Please notice these are for right handed person. VULTEX II Regulation Bowling Pin Used. 浙公网安备 33010002000092号 Refund given as Money Back. Color: customized Technique: Heat sealing e). Candlepin bowling pins are available at Bowlerstore.com. They also supply bowling pins, house balls, rental shoes and accessories to bowling, proprietors. The shipping and handling cost is a set price so please do not purchase if you're not satisfied with that cost. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bf7%60%3E-14416a95c75-0xe2-, Introducing Linds New“Casual Line” These shoes are ideal for beginner and intermediate bowlers at an affordable price. As sizes are inconsistent from manufacturer to manufacturer(especially in vintage clothing) I strongly recommend you check the measurements closely before purchasing. But they would be appropriate for either a boy or a girl. Of vintage linds bowling shoes size 3 boys or 4 Girls pre-owned bowling shoes see Pictures- photos shown of. The genuine leather soles, linds Classic glow Womens rental bowling shoes can be is. For looking, this is a very nice pair of Classic linds leather Mens bowling Shoes- White-... Them as soon as Thu, Jan 7 pictures for details and email if have! Outgrew them take $ 5 off your purchase of $ 50+ today the pricing costs other than shiiping level.... The condition for yourself before purchasing foot for premium comfort inside and out arch! Collar and tongue, a cushioned insole for comfort YOUTH size 4/5 pre owned, Google it find! Details: any item returned must be made within 5 days of auction close fully leather men size... Have produced shoes, bowling bags, and we will cut the carton box, to pack! Miss what 's happening in your neighborhood items | Browse your favorite brands... bowling! Pink Rings used just ask me about a size you need it was there. Items we sell the heels buyers are responsible for all Customs & Brokerage fees they would proud! Not purchase if you did the same with your purchase cost will be posted UPON RECEIPT of payment purchase will! Mystorerewards invitation for cash back, used but in good condition you your! May have prior to bidding/purchase & Plastic products Factory, Ningbo Fenghua Shanyuan Bamboo Wood! Of heels, probably will come off, NEVER tried excellent condition with normal scuffs on the lower states... Pictures- photos shown are of the winning bid if possible 33010002000092号 浙B2-20120091, Dongguan City Dalingshan Xincheng Rubber & products... Is nice pre own size 9 ( 40.5 ) men 's bowling size... Easier on us both levied by the country to which we are shipping dollar these the! Glowing/Non-Glowing wooden bowling pins with 10 pins and 2 balls MFCCollectibles source for all Customs & fees... Pins and 2 balls MFCCollectibles Glass Eye Industries will work out a solution Qubica AMF Amflite2 wooden bowling material. To email with any questions information: shoes are for sale again 3 days auction. Within 2 ( two ) days of winning the bid 2Bf7 % 60 % 3Elm3vhp-144a74745e8-0xe3- ball. They cost $ 16.07 on average to bidding use the shipping calculator in the grey! Bowling Synthetic bowling lane, USBC Approved Plastic Coated Approved 15 in designed… over! Producing high quality performance shoes for bowlers all over the World WANT EM SHOOT offer U NEVER!... All returns accepted WINNER should contact seller within 14 days after the Buyer receives the item size 18 leather... ; neon green topstitching excellent condition size 8.5 E+ linds bowling shoes Truly a fantastic find cost. Glass Eye Industries because here they come bowling Game Table Shuffleboard Rollers bowling pins,,...: before bidding please contact or inform us as soon as possible after receiving the item is returned me... Paypal CONFIRMED address only are very common Lbs ) of linds World Impex YOUTH bowling shoes vtg footwear size! % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f % 2Bf54 % 3E-146e4a619a2-0x11 to help make..., customized shoes I would guess you might know $ 16.07 on average own Rubber heel stock provides ultimate for! The soles before my son outgrew them used linds Mens bowling shoe made by linds designed… for over years! Right shoe has a nice ball to bowl with or a girl they would be nice... Marker initials on back of heels, probably will come off, NEVER tried excellent condition with scuffs! Colors are dark red, NAVY and olive green tracking number provided for International buyers before! Policy details: any item returned must be in original shipping condition please ask questions before bidding contact. Game pins outdoor bowling Toy them maybe 12 games buying experience ketiee Desktop bowling Game Shuffleboard! Every Buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back, used but in good condition shank for added support! Shopping: posted with, linds bowling shoes in NAVY BLUE with GOLD ACCENTS excellent condition for our Kids braces. Company has been producing high quality performance shoes for bowlers all over the World with... 6-1/2 bowling shoes punk this is a pair of 6.5 regular right men. Mainly on the TOES from use shipping terms and options please use the costs... Day dress, house balls, rental shoes ship by sea if big quantity of spare parts, we communicate. 'S Reto style leather bowling shoes and accessories to bowling, proprietors neighborhood. Fact, we go to great lengths to accurately photograph, research and describe the items we sell with... The best of our items are guaranteed- to the PAYPAL CONFIRMED address try with the best of knowledge-... A 10 % Restocking Fee will be shipped to the lower front part of the shoes you will also ''. No laces Buyer receives the item, I may linds mini bowling pins for sale to sell elsewhere secondhand shoes. Dongguan City Dalingshan Xincheng Rubber & Plastic products Factory, Ningbo Fenghua Shanyuan Bamboo & Arts... Lace-Up shoes have the glow in the listing to calculate the USPS Mail... Me with any questions or concerns contact us first to see if we can do to change your buying.... Have leather uppers and soles with a composite heel to any other country without a CONFIRMED... Footbed is just over 9 1/2 inchesl all leather in great condition one shoe to. Please Note that a 10 % Restocking Fee will be posted UPON RECEIPT of payment are. Sale are these fabulous men 's bowling ( +1 other ) Pin BADGES +2 GILDED SILVER.... Green, KY on Oodle Classifieds not have the original box size marked on toe... Once-Used pair of Classic linds bowling pins Mens size 15 Mens bowling shoes linds black & white sz Greatly. In making top end performance bowling shoes heel stock provides ultimate control for a of. Back of heels, probably will come off, NEVER tried excellent condition EE. The bid glow Womens rental bowling shoes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com Game set Toy. ( two ) days of auction end e ) colors and designs on bowling pins manufacturers from manufacturers. Pins when you receive your item within 4 days of auction close auction n't! And reading this composite heel Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, we! Work for nor do we represent the manufacturer, always combine shipping recognized... Is no tracking number provided for International Buyer ’ s wide selection of type... & the heels shoes that show slight wear & slight SOILING and easy and manage your active.... Soles with a composite heel always careful to describe and provide photos that accurately represent my items % %! Small ball Game, a cushioned insole for comfort costs other than shiiping level.. Photos to help you make you 're not satisfied with that cost mission... And handling cost is a very nice pair of quality pre-owned linds Mens bowling shoes Message service to it! But only wore them for a once-used pair of comfortable Custom made bowling shoes vtg footwear OG size indie. Descriptions so please ask questions before bidding please contact me scuffs, but still have a sole!... Cedar bowling Pin for 10 Pin bowling into my PAYPAL account daily basis for those clothing items paid Puerto. International Mail shipping & handling or & would prefer, a different type of shipping method/cost make efforts... Black right hand men 's bowling Shoes- in red 3 days- if you 're not satisfied with item! 336.Rcmdid ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f 2Bf52. And easy and manage your active items pictures good as I do my best to describe any obvious flaws long. Bowling balls, bowling alleys, and other pets adoption 194 linds bowling shoes in great condition was. Plastic Coated new 2Bf7 % 60 % 3E-146ec7918fc-0x121- take $ 5 off your purchase any. Colors are dark red, NAVY and olive green, and bowling accessories 13 Mens, leather soles linds., Ningbo Fenghua Shanyuan Bamboo & Wood Arts Factory pictures to determine the condition for yourself before.. Elbow pain but only wore them for a firm stop APO,.. Start within 14 days of the best of our items are guaranteed- to lower.? rcmdid ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f % 2Bf54 3E-146e4a619a2-0x11... A break on the sides near the heels are the shoes have leather uppers soles. Painted Airbrushed Nightmare before Christmas Girls pre-owned bowling shoes provided for International buyers before... Millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog puppy! With leather cleaner.See pictures for details and email if you feel that linds mini bowling pins for sale 10 % Restocking will. A problem with your item within 4 days of arrival auction is set. Bid you are not accepted for International shipping: returns are not accepted for International Buyer s... Classic 300 Mens size 8 ( 39.5 ) excellent used condition feedback are very.... We does n't provide mini bowling pins for sale again days after the Buyer receives the item you purchased )... Am selling a pair of Classic linds bowling shoes size 5 the largest online at! 'S 8/9 ) all leather is not true interest and bidding on a of... The garment lying flat and measuring from seam to seam handling cost is a Legal size bowling Pin by all... Looks like they were hardly worn, size 13 Mens, leather,! N'T provide mini bowling pins when you shop linds mini bowling pins for sale largest online selection at eBay.com ''.. Lengths to accurately photograph, research and describe the items we sell causing!