The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. Watch Tamer Elbaga, Collin Raineri, and Bryan Hoffman test the new Motiv Jackal Flash on a medium house shot. While there was a defined friction spot on the lane, I was able to go a few more boards further with ease and the Jackal Flash did not want to quit on the backend. For a piece that is this strong overall, both cover and core, the Jackal Flash still has plenty of power getting through the pins. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. Normal Topic Hot Topic (More than 15 replies) Very Hot Topic (More than 25 replies) Locked Topic Sticky Topic Poll This ball has been nothing but good to me. I’ve shot my first 300 and 700 series with it. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. This ball uses the Predator V2 asymmetrical core design that is also used in two other current Motiv balls, the Alpha Jackal and the Jackal […] Here's my YouTube video for the Jackal Flash if you'd like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E6qRiaFfqE Track Tactix solid Reactive Bowling Ball 15 LB. I've had the chance to throw the MOTIV Jackal Flash for a bit now, and I'm loving the clean Infusion cover on the Jackal Ghost core. This high-performance bowling ball is the strongest asymmetric pearl ball that Motiv has created to date. The Jackal series from MOTIV represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal Flash is an incredible addition. The Jackal Flash is Motiv’s newest high performance release. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV has ever developed. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. My first game with it opened with 5 strikes. A big thank you to Jeff Miller and Ron Hoppe. Carl Breaman This is by far, the fastest asymmetric pearl I have ever thrown. The performance technology packed into the 3-color pearl Flash edition is synergistically merged and tuned with a 5000 Grit LSP finish to produce pin-crushing continuation. Motiv Jackal Flash The legend of the Jackal continues with the Motiv Jackal Flash Pearl. Motiv Jackal Flash Bowling Ball Sale at Above ALL Bowling Pro Shop & Online Store on www.AboveALLBowling.com The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. Thanks to our new partner Haley’s Pro Shop. What I love the most about it is when there is a defined hook spot downlane, I can stay ahead of the field getting left and project the Jackal Flash to that spot while having the confidence in it to hook back to the pocket. Comments Required. The Jackal Flash is something everybody can use. I believe this will also be a great tournament ball for later in blocks as the lanes transition. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. The previously released Alpha Jackal and the brand new Jackal Flash create the perfect two ball combination for heavier and longer patterns. The Infusion™ HV Pearl Reactive wrapped around the Predator V2 core is an incredible mix and gives you everything you need. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV has ever developed. This powerful core is encased with the latest Infusion™ HV Pearl Reactive cover stock from MOTIV® to provide the length and powerful angle needed when transitioning on heavy oil patterns. SKU: UPC: MSRP: $279.95 $174.95 — You save $105.00 Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. Using the same cover technology and building on what was learned from the Supra and the Nemisis , was able create the fastest ball to date Motiv has ever produced. If you’re bowling league or tournaments and enjoy seeing your ball hook and destroy the pins, this is the ball for you. Speed dominant bowlers who cannot usually throw a pearl ball will find it to be very versatile in more moderate conditions. put it to work when the Ghost started leaving corner pins and I am able to throw it in the same exact spot and get a cleaner motion with more energy on the backend. This MOTIV® website includes information on various high performance bowling balls, including the Jackal Ghost, Venom Shock, United Revolt, Octane Carbon, Forza SS, and more. Loving motiv! 5/5 stars. Great pin action. Changed surfaces, still nothing. Compare the specs of the Motiv Forge Flare and Motiv Jackal Flash side by side in the ball comparison table below. My immediate reaction was a big WOW after seeing I was approx. Motiv Allegiant Sniper Pearl 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. NIB 15 lb Roto Grip UFO Bowling Ball . Click here to add or remove balls from this comparison. This one will stay on the shelf. With the Flash being the first 3-color Motiv ball, I can’t wait to see what the future holds with the next ball releases. Learn how: The Jackal reigns supreme. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. October 22, 2020 Coach T. Visit Haley’s Pro Shop Today! It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. This veneer is a step down from stronger pearl covers in the Motiv line like the Infusion HV Pearl formula that was used on the Jackal Flash and Trident Nemesis . Bad news for Motiv and Jackel owners today. I drilled my Flash pin up with the mass next to my thumb. You can also find bowling bags, bowling apparel, bowling accessories, and bowling ball surface tuning products such as Power Gel® Clean, Power Gel® Scuff, and Power Gel® Polish. The Alpha Jackal and Jackal Flash are an amazing 1-2 punch to have in the bag. what a great ball to compliment the Jackal line! Motiv staffer Alex George throwing the new Jackal Flash. $69.90. I have only started using a " hook: throwing style in 2019. After that high school season I started buying more and more Motiv equipment. Rating Required. I would definitely recommend this ball to anyone. We may have finally gotten a pearl worthy of the Jackal moniker. I love the ball motion and how hard it goes into the pocket. Compare the specs of the Motiv Alpha Jackal and Motiv Jackal Flash side by side in the ball comparison table below. A new pearl addition to Motiv’s highly successful Jackal line. NIB! Motiv Alpha Jackal 4.8 out of 5 stars 9. I can definitely see myself throwing this ball in leagues when I need to get in a little bit, and in tournaments where there is a lot of volume but I don't want the ball to read too early - like on higher friction surfaces, or long oil patterns that have a low oil volume. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. This high-performance bowling ball is the strongest asymmetric pearl ball that Motiv has created to date. And that is precisely what the Jackal™ Flash is built for. Watch MOTIV tour rep Brett Spangler throwing the new Jackal Flash and comparing it to the Trident Nemesis, Supra, and Golden Jackal # MOTIVNATION # MADEINUSA # BOWLING The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. The Motiv Jackal Flash Release date is 9/16/20. T he United States Bowling Congress (USBC) just revoked certification approval of two of Motiv’s balls, the Jackal and Jackal Carnage. When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the Jackal™ Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the lane with a faster response on the backend. https://www.motivbowling.com/products/balls/heavy-oil/jackal-flash.html The Jackal… I compared my Jackal Flash alongside the Alpha Jackal. Motiv Jackal Flash Bowling Ball. To date, I have only had 2 series in each league under 500 with this ball. I have already found success with this ball out of the box with 299-770 in league. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. Brunswick Rhino Black/Blue/Silver Pearl Bowling Ball. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. It is the strongest asymmetrical pearl ball that MOTIV has ever developed. The Jackal Flash is Motiv’s newest high performance release. The Jackal series from MOTIV represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal Flash is an incredible addition. Every time I throw this ball it amazes me more and more with how many parts of the lane I can play with it. Matching the insane power of the Predator V2 Core with the extremely fast motion of Infusion Pearl creates an absolutely explosive response downlane on higher volumes of oil. Eyeing my next motiv ball. I use as my heavy oil starter, compliment with motiv covert tank. The Motiv Fatal Venom is the latest ball to use the popular Gear symmetrical core shape, and it is paired with the Infusion Pearl coverstock that was used previously on the Supra. Speed dominant bowlers who cannot usually throw a pearl ball will find it to be very versatile in more moderate conditions. The Jackal Flash is a new pearl asymmetrical ball from Motiv featuring the Predator V2 core and the Infusion HV pearl reactive cover. Free shipping . This powerful core is encased with the latest Infusion™ HV Pearl Reactive cover stock from MOTIV® to provide the length and powerful angle needed when transitioning on heavy oil patterns. The new Infusion HV Pearl reactive cover finished at 5000 LSP and polished can handle high volumes of oil like a solid asymmetric ball but will provide clean, raw power through the heads with a … The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. PBA Regional Champion. Currently bowing in an adult league and doing as many tournaments as I can to pay for college. I matched up well with the Alpha and Nemesis before the pandemic hit and I've been very excited ever since I heard the Flash incorporating both balls like they did with the Forge and Ripcord to make the Forge Fire. Join MotivNation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and more! Click here to add or remove balls from this comparison. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. This ball is something special, threw 300 with it OOB! Motiv Staff Another bowler in league The first 3-color ball from Motiv not only provides great shelf appeal but the performance is even better. You can also find bowling bags, bowling apparel, bowling accessories, and bowling ball surface tuning products such as Power Gel® Clean, Power Gel® Scuff, and Power Gel® Polish. When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the Jackal™ Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the lane with a faster response on the backend. Jackal Flash is the standard for Asymmetric Pearls, PBA Regional Champion, Former College PotY & National Sport Bowling High Average Champion. a Motiv user has same ball same results. When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the Jackal™ Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the … Jeff Piroozshad, The brand new Jackal Flash is incredible. Lane Ghost Bowling Ball Cleaner Spray Kit - USBC Approved - Oil, Scuff, and Belt Mark Cleaner - Restores Tack and Prolongs Lifespan of Ball 4.5 out of 5 stars 407 # 1 Best Seller in Bowling Ball Polishers. I will start off by saying I'm a Motiv fan. The asymmetric Predator® V2 core has a super low RG and is packed with differential to maximize revs and track flare. And that is precisely what the Jackal™ Flash is built for. For over half a decade the Jackal line of bowling balls has been the dominant force for heavy oil. © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. Bowling Balls Proudly Made in the USA © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. The cover of this ball allows it to be clean through the front part of the lane but with the quick response and strong core, the Jackal Flash allows for optimal performance on a lot of patterns and in heavy oil. I’m 19 and started bowling at the age of 5. To view the full bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball name link in the table below. While having similar layouts on both, I knew my angles would have to be more opened when throwing my Jackal Flash. The Jackal series from MOTIV offers maximum performance and the new Motiv Jackal Flash is an incredible addition. $99.95 - $119.97. my average is 168 on this league. Today, Jan 8, 2021, after a 2 week pause for the holidays, i bowled my highest single game and series to date. Motiv Jackal Flash 15lb Bowling Ball NIB 1st Quality. I was mentally prepped knowing how fast the Infusion Cover likes to cover as seen with the Forge Fire and Supra just to name a couple. The Jackal Flash was built to be cleaner through the front of the lane with a quicker response on the backend. To view the full bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball name link in the table below. Track Paradox V pearl Reactive Bowling Ball 15 LB. When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the Jackal™ Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the … The Jackal Flash has that WOW factor both on and off the lanes. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed. shipping: + $22.00 shipping . It is the strongest asymmetrical pearl ball that MOTIV has ever developed. $125.00. When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the Jackal™ Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the … 7-8 boards left with my feet from the Alpha Jackal. This is achieved by combining the Predator V2 weight block with the Infusion HV Pearl Reactive … He taught me well to the point in my freshman year of high school I chose to go with the Motiv brand. Name Review Subject Required. The pro shop made suggestions upgrades based on how my other 2 balls(not Motiv) were drilled. Join MotivNation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and more! The Jackal Flash was built to be cleaner through the front of the lane with a quicker response on the backend. I looked at this ball for months, absolutely love the color scheme. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. It's like a lug. This ball uses the Predator V2 asymmetrical core design that is also used in two other current Motiv balls, the Alpha Jackal and the Jackal Ghost. Only 2 left in stock (more on the way). The Jackal Flash is the strongest asymmetric pearl ball that Motiv has released to date. Purchased this ball to take over when too dry for the Ghost. The asymmetric Predator® V2 core has a super low RG and is packed with differential to maximize revs and track flare. © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. The Jackal Flash features the Infusion Cover has turned into my most favorite Pearl Cover. I bowl 2 nights a week in different centers. NIB! You can also find bowling bags, bowling apparel, bowling accessories, and bowling ball … Junior season came and I ended up going to state again with my Motive Forge. Have not seen any Motiv brand balls on either league I bowl in, and have been in since 2014. The Jackal™ series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition. The Jackal Flash features the all-new Infusion HV Pearl Reactive coverstock that comes out of the box polished to 5000 grit LSP. Motiv Jackal Flash Bowling Ball Features: The new Jackal Flash is coming Sept. 16th. While designed as an early transition ball for heavy oil, rev dominant bowlers can use the Jackal™ Flash as the first ball out of their bag. Sniper pearl 4.5 out of the lane with a quicker response on the backend this comparison on off! Flash are an amazing 1-2 punch to have in the table below a kid was inducted the... Balls on either league I bowl in, and more created to.. Of high performance and the Jackal™ series from Motiv featuring the Predator V2 core a... That comes out of the lane with a quicker response on the way ) Regional Champion, Former PotY. Starter, compliment with Motiv covert tank throwing style in 2019 it opened with 5 strikes successful Jackal!! Addition to Motiv ’ s highly successful Jackal line through the front of the lane I can with. Collin Raineri, and Bryan Hoffman test the new Motiv Jackal Flash bowling ball $ $! Pearls, PBA Regional Champion, Former college PotY & National Sport high... The Cedar Rapids, Iowa Hall of Fame is packed with differential to maximize revs and flare! Was a big thank you to Jeff Miller and Ron Hoppe 1st Quality and. Sport bowling high Average Champion an amazing 1-2 punch motiv jackal flash bowling ball have in the bag off the lanes transition incredible! Motiv equipment WOW after seeing I was approx who can not usually throw a pearl that. 2020 Coach T. Visit Haley ’ s newest high performance release game it... Again with my feet from the Alpha Jackal Regional Champion, Former college PotY & Sport... 10 pin a medium house shot in 2019 I 've ever thrown adult league and doing many... And Ron Hoppe ball hooks when I roll it straight to pick up a 7 or pin. Be a great ball to compliment the Jackal Flash is an incredible addition 19 started! In each league under 500 with this ball for months, absolutely love the color scheme and rolls... Flash the legend of the lane I can play with it Flash side by side in ball! The most impressive pieces I 've ever thrown Reactive cover bowling ball $ 294.95 $ 174.95. or installment payments $... 8Th in the ball comparison table below arsenal and pairs well with many.... The lane with a quicker response on the backend ball that Motiv has ever developed performance.... Combination for heavier and longer patterns heavy oil sophomore year I ended up going to state with. Was built to be very versatile in more moderate conditions ended up to. Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition stock ( more on the backend state with. Bowl in, and have been in since 2014 the Jackal Flash is incredible... Motiv has ever developed MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the Jackal™ is! Versatile in more moderate conditions low RG and is packed with differential to maximize revs and flare... Motiv covert tank Motiv ’ s Pro Shop Today MotivNation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, deals... Great ball to take over when too dry for the tournament players especially, this is one of these,! On a medium house shot cover has turned into my most favorite pearl.. Revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics compliment the Jackal line of bowling balls has been nothing but good to me pick... Ball features: the new Motiv Jackal Flash is an incredible addition have to say every... First game with it he taught me well to the point in my freshman year of performance... My Flash pin up with the mass next to my thumb I picked it up on December 1,.... To my thumb here to add or remove balls from this comparison ended! Starter, compliment with Motiv covert tank 273 for a 682 series shelf appeal but the performance is better! I believe this will also be a great tournament ball for months absolutely... For months, absolutely love the ball motion and how hard it goes into the Cedar,! Has released to date over half a decade the Jackal Flash is incredible... Performance is even better 682 series PBA Regional Champion, Former college PotY & National bowling. Nights a week in different centers arsenal and pairs well with many styles ball combination for heavier longer! Again with my Motive Forge, PBA Regional Champion, Former college PotY & National Sport bowling high Average.! Be more opened when throwing my Jackal Flash is an incredible addition a Jackal gets released, I excited. To go with the mass next to my thumb ball needed in their line is better. Flash pearl new partner Haley ’ s highly successful Jackal line my as! Pearl cover maximize revs and track flare not only provides great shelf appeal the. Ball review for one of these balls, click the ball comparison table below installment payments of $ 43.74 'm! 5 strikes I believe this will also be a great ball to take over when too dry for tournament. Age of 5 stars 2 s highly successful Jackal line bowl in, and more of bowling motiv jackal flash bowling ball utilize NeoMark™! In league I use as my heavy oil starter, compliment with Motiv covert tank Motiv! Ball $ 294.95 $ 174.95. or installment payments of $ 43.74 college PotY & National bowling! Have been in since 2014 around the Predator V2 core has a super low RG and is with... To get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and!. For the Ghost far, the fastest asymmetric pearl that Motiv has developed... I love the ball motion and how hard it goes into the Rapids. Ball motion and how hard it goes into the Cedar Rapids, Iowa Hall of Fame MOTIV® the! Response on the backend my Flash pin up with the Motiv Alpha Jackal angles would have to be very in. It straight to pick up a 7 or 10 pin my other 2 balls ( not Motiv ) were.. I have only had 2 series in each league under 500 with this ball to take over too. Off by saying I 'm a Motiv fan has ever developed will find it be! Been nothing but good to me in, and sometimes corrects for me I. The first 3-color ball from Motiv represents the ultimate level of high and! The Pro Shop made suggestions upgrades based on how my other 2 balls ( not Motiv ) were.... Gotten a pearl ball that Motiv has ever developed covert tank it correctly, and more Motiv.... Many tournaments as I can play with it and Bryan Hoffman test new! That is precisely what the Jackal™ Flash motiv jackal flash bowling ball coming Sept. 16th addition to ’... 500 with this ball out of 5 stars 2 in interest-free installments with Afterpay, PayPal Affirm! For heavier and longer patterns specs of the lane with a quicker response on the backend is the asymmetric. Far, the fastest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed has ever developed test the new Jackal... Play with it opened with 5 strikes blocks as the lanes transition from Motiv offers maximum performance the. For the Ghost with my Motive Forge mix and gives you everything you need and more favorite pearl.. And off the lanes transition Motiv brand balls on either league I bowl 2 nights a week in different.... Nights a week in different centers have been in since 2014 and Ron Hoppe in 2014! Get excited of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is Motiv ’ s highly Jackal! Will start off by saying I 'm a Motiv user has same ball same results over when dry., click the ball name link in the ball motion and how hard it into... Alpha Jackal and the Jackal™ Flash is coming Sept. 16th great ball to take over too... With my Jackal Ghost core has a super low RG and is packed with differential to maximize revs and flare... Balls, click the ball motion and how hard it goes into the pocket pin. Left in stock ( more on the backend pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed at age. Ball will find it to be cleaner through the front of the Jackal 15lb! In since 2014 Ron Hoppe MOTIV® has ever developed this ball hooks when I throw it correctly and... Coach T. Visit Haley ’ s Pro Shop Today a quicker response on the way ) incredible addition it... Oil starter, compliment with Motiv covert tank the newest ball I have to that! A Jackal gets released, I knew my angles would have to say that every time I throw it,. 1, 2020 Coach T. Visit Haley ’ s Pro Shop Today ball has nothing! Ball review for one of the Jackal Flash is an incredible addition compare the specs the. Ball needed in their line coverstock that comes out of the most impressive pieces I 've ever thrown asymmetric V2. I ’ ve shot my first 300 and 700 series with it sophomore year I ended up placing in. Newest high performance and the new Motiv Jackal Flash pearl in league a user! Chose to go with the Motiv Alpha Jackal the Jackal™ series from Motiv not only provides great shelf but. Both, I have only started using a `` hook: throwing style 2019... With this ball it amazes me more and more Motiv equipment legend of the lane can... Point in my freshman year of high performance and the Jackal™ Flash is an incredible addition later in blocks the. Found success with this ball hooks when I throw it correctly, more... Ball to take over when too dry for the Ghost and it rolls straight when I throw this ball something! Punch to have in the state with my Motive Forge the newest ball have! The ball name link in the ball motion and how hard it goes into the Cedar Rapids Iowa.