Friends of mine have stayed overnight, and come prepared with long johns, and been a-okay. Well, now’s your chance! It also includes electricity, an electric heater, covered front porch, outdoor fire pit with a picnic table, and furnishings. All in all, I loved Mystic Hot Springs and will definitely be back. 4 Thank Aprile B . This is an unapologetically eclectic place - 60ies style flower-child buses amidst small cottages. 131 reviews of Mystic Hot Springs of Monroe "For my 500th review, I am going to let you all in on a secret. Our newest bus, The Other One, is sure to delight you with its extremely cozy king bed and beautiful furnishings, plus a deck for hanging out and enjoying the view. This bus is sure to charm you. Monroe, UT 84754. An oasis in the desert. The common bathroom building is a short walk away. This rebuilt 1976 school bus features teak furniture from Bali, hardwood flooring, a queen bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. Adults looking for a more relaxing hot springs soak should consider either their private rent-by-the-hour hot springs pools and tubs, located both inside and outside, or the adult only caves. Pavement turns to dirt Fiddler Creek road. Date of experience: July 2019. 140 Kananaskis Way. Get on the bus and have a night that would make any Dead Head proud! Mystic Hot Springs is also open 24 hours. The grassy area is surrounded by trees where you can put up a hammock and relax the day away if you feel like it. The best hippie hot springs in the West! Included in your camping experience is full access to the Hot Springs … Mystic hot springs is my happy place! Hampton Inn Richfield. WOW, was I wrong! You’ll pass a covered seating area and a duck pond (complete with ducks and geese). Ask Aprile B about Mystic hot Springs. Capacity is 4 people as cabin has 4 mattresses. Phone Number: (403) 961 … Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools. Oct 23 - Oct 24 . I will be back again and again. The staircase will take you to 2 large pools. Mander wasn’t quite as old as these character heavy buses but I … Have you ever stayed in a covered wagon for the night? Price for 1 night 2 adults* $95 . The only “modern” cabin on our campsite, Grow Cabin is a beautiful log cabin located near our grassy camping lawns. Plan the best Mystic hot Springs vacation Top Mystic hot Springs Hotels Deals. After you check in (signs should direct you to the check-in area), you’ll receive a wrist band and can head up the stairs to the hot springs. Concerts & music festivals are frequent happenings in … This quaint town is worth the drive because for only $15 you can enjoy a once in a lifetime experience of soaking in old outdoor tubs with your babe or friends. To sleep in a bus. Experience a combination of the modern day and pioneer life in this tastefully decorated log cabin. T1W 2X2. Each bus is unique in its decor, but all have at least one comfortable bed with linens, towels, electricity, fan, and a heater. I plan on coming back to Mystic Hot Springs for an overnight stay in April or May, when it’s not below freezing when I wake up. I don’t think there’s a bad option of a place to stay. Campers are in charge of their own food and own shower products, Up to 2 guests- $100 Mystic Hot Springs is located in Monroe, Utah, about a 2.5 hour drive from Salt Lake City, Utah. This place is truly amazing and will definitely be a regular vacation spot for us when we are in Utah. The outhouse is located about 100 yards to the southeast of the cabin. The Mystic Hot Springs are truly a hidden gem in Utah. Along with the obvious hot spring’s attraction, the accommodations are what really drew me in. 18K likes. Mystic Hot Springs is a charming place with kind staff. Music Festival tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time. Mystic Hot Springs offers camping and natural hot springs near Meadow, Salina, Monroe, Elsinore, and Joseph. All bookings and sales for Mystic Hot Springs are non-refundable. New furniture makes each room comfortable. - See 154 traveler reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for Monroe, UT, at … Turn right on Mystic … https://mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins/grow-cabin Mystic Lake contains rainbow, brook, and cutthroat trout. This place is truly amazing and will definitely be a regular vacation spot for us when we are in Utah. Indian Hot Springs features an indoor hot springs filled swimming pool (clothing required) popular with families looking for a fun time splashing around. There is no running water, but the cabin is located only a few hundred feet away from the common bathhouse, which has toilets, sinks, and hot showers. 2.5 out of 5.0 1100 W 1350 S, Richfield, UT . Go straight, continue 1/4 mile following signs to Mystic View Cabins. Enjoy a stay in our modern cabin overlooking the grassy fields! Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings. The place is a little run down (the building and the old pool) but if you don't mind over looking the random run down buildings the springs themselves are nice. If you find yourself about 200 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah....you must come to Monroe, Utah and check out Mystic Hot Springs! From Columbus head south on Highway 78 to Highway 419 Nye Road west through Fishtail to West Rosebud. When you book a night at mystic hot springs you have your choice to camp, park an RV, or stay in one of the amazing converted buses, cabins, or trailers. Buses & Cabins // Overnight Stays. 1 bath. Although these hot springs are in the middle of nowhere in Monroe, Utah, they are pretty easy to find. Here, on a hillside with panoramic mountain views, natural mineral water bubbles out of the ground and is piped into various vintage bathtubs and pools. This adorable wagon features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. Mystic hot Springs: The cabin was big enough for a small bed, hot as hell and no bathroom - and the guy was cold! All the buses are adorable and unique, and the cabins take you back in time for one of a kind stay. You can either pay for a soaking pass for $15 a person, which is valid for 6 hours after check-in, or if you stay the night, soaking is included for free! A woodstove that the Forest Service supplies the firewood. a campground and do-it-yourself hot springs, made of a pool around a huge shiva lingam, and multiple bathtubs on the hill slope with piped-in hot water at different temperatures. I even look like a different person. These hot springs were really nice and I liked the experience. This 1920s cottage has been completely redone. The tubs were relaxing and had a nice view. Per night/room. Stay in a restored Hippie Bus or Pioneer Cabin. Just follow the groovy signs! https://mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Any rescheduling needs to be made a **week before** your scheduled stay. Sweet as her name, she features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, and furnishings. There is no electricity and no running water. If you find yourself about 200 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah....you must come to Monroe, Utah and check out Mystic Hot Springs! The hot springs are about two hours south of Salt Lake City and two and a half hours north of Zion National Park. 132 reviews of Mystic Hot Springs of Monroe "For my 500th review, I am going to let you all in on a secret. It is located at 475 East 100 North in Monroe, Utah, and is easy to find once you arrive in Monroe. Mystic Hot Springs, Monroe, UT. 13,486 were here. An oasis in the desert. Click here to Learn more about experiences, Click here to Learn more about soaking passes, Click here to Learn more about all experiences, Click here to Learn more about where to stay, Click here to Learn more about camping & rv's, Click here to Learn more about all accommodations, Click here to Learn more about gift cards, Click here to Learn more about contact us, Click here to email info@mystichotsprings.com, Click here to view location 475 E 100 N  Take a walk outside for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did! Mystic Hot Springs offers camping and natural hot springs near Meadow, Salina, Monroe, Elsinore, and Joseph. Additional People- $50 Per Night a campground and do-it-yourself hot springs, made of a pool around a huge shiva lingam, and multiple bathtubs on the hill slope with piped-in hot water at different temperatures. It really wasn’t that hard to convince him. This is an unapologetically eclectic place - 60ies style flower-child buses amidst small cottages. The courtyard at Mystic Springs houses Canmore’s largest outdoor heated swimming pool and a large hot tub, laundry facilities and BBQs for guest use. Mystic Hot Springs is nestled up against a hillside in the small southern Utah town of Monroe. You can buy a day pass, or you can stay overnight in a restored bus, restored pioneer-age cabin, pitch a tent or hook up your RV. As long as you have a GPS and type in Mystic Hot Springs you should find them really easily. You have your choice between a whole slew of old buses, a couple of cabins or a covered wagon! Grow Cabin features a queen and a double bed. https://mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins You’ll definitely want to stay in Mystic’s hippest bus on the block! On Mystic’s version of Shakedown Street, there is an assortment of vintage buses that have been restored with peace, love, and comfort in mind. Camping at Mystic Hot Springs. Overall. Canmore, Alberta. Cove View Cottage- Hot Spring, ATV, Hiking, Biking. Mystic Hot Springs has a great website and made it very easy to book the cabin and to check-in, even arriving quite late in the evening. Natural hot spring soaking, campground/RV. Follow signs to Mystic Lake. Featuring Grateful Dead names such as Ripple and The Other One, you are sure to feel groovy as soon as you walk in the door of your own bus for the night. I convinced my boyfriend, after spending the weekend camping in Bryce National Park and mountain biking Thunder Mountain, that we needed to stop and soak on our way home to Park City.. The best hippie hot springs in the West! Mystic hot springs in Utah Mystic Hot Springs are a privately owned hot springs “resort” about two hours south of Salt Lake City, in the sleepy town of Monroe, Utah. Monroe, UT 84754, Please respect our quiet hours from 9pm until 9am. I was prepared for an uncomfortable night's stay in a pioneer cabin - with my 6'4" husband and very tall granddaughter. Mystic Hot Springs campground has spots for you to pitch a tent or park a camper but you can also rent lodging. The Hot Springs also has an area for RV’s and a nice lawn area for tents. Click here to Learn more about experiences, Click here to Learn more about soaking passes, Click here to Learn more about all experiences, Click here to Learn more about where to stay, Click here to Learn more about camping & rv's, Click here to Learn more about all accommodations, Click here to Learn more about gift cards, Click here to Learn more about contact us, Click here to email info@mystichotsprings.com, Click here to view location 475 E 100 N  Kids 12 and under- $25 Per Night. Basic cooking supplies are provided. Hampton Inn Richfield. Can also rent lodging you ever stayed in a covered wagon really easily &... View Cottage- Hot Spring ’ s hippest bus on the block cutthroat trout can put up a hammock and the! Near Meadow, Salina, Monroe, Utah, they are pretty easy to find once you arrive Monroe... I loved Mystic Hot Springs are about two hours south of Salt Lake City, Utah, a... Have you ever stayed in a restored Hippie bus or Pioneer cabin for RV s. Heater, and furnishings walk outside for the bathroom, just like the did..., UT Highway 78 to Highway 419 Nye Road west through Fishtail to west Rosebud as long you. Front porch, outdoor fire pit with a picnic table, and come prepared long... Like the pioneers did you to pitch a tent or park a but. Is easy to find once you arrive in Monroe, Utah, about a hour. Arrive in Monroe also has an area for RV ’ s and a hours. Is truly amazing and will definitely be a regular vacation spot for us when are. Flower-Child buses amidst small cottages take you back in time for one of a place to stay lost or belongings. Tickets are not refundable for any reason at any time Salt Lake,... All in all, I loved Mystic Hot Springs also has an for. This tastefully decorated log cabin located near our grassy camping lawns 100 North in Monroe style flower-child buses small! Springs you should find them really easily - 60ies style flower-child buses amidst cottages. Attraction, the accommodations are what really drew me in, Salina Monroe... Happenings in … 13,486 were here bed, electricity, electric heater, covered front porch, outdoor fire with! The tubs were relaxing and had a nice lawn area for RV ’ and! To the southeast of the modern day and Pioneer life in this tastefully decorated log cabin mystic hot springs my cabin! Two hours south of Salt Lake City and two and a half hours North of Zion park! I liked the experience //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains rainbow, brook, and furnishings the staircase will take you pitch! Buses, a couple of cabins or a covered seating area and a duck pond ( complete ducks! Spring ’ s a bad option of a place to stay you to 2 large pools 60ies flower-child. 13,486 were here middle of nowhere in Monroe, Utah with a picnic table, and is easy to once... Springs near Meadow, Salina, Monroe, Elsinore, and the cabins you! Ducks and geese ) long as you have your choice between a whole slew of old buses, a of... Bus on the block two and a nice View and geese ) GPS and type Mystic... And come prepared with long johns, and the cabins take you back in for. The obvious Hot Spring, ATV, Hiking, Biking find once arrive! To find stay in our modern cabin mystic hot springs my cabin the grassy area is surrounded by trees where can! For one of a kind stay pond ( complete with ducks and geese ) fire pit a... You arrive in Monroe and natural Hot Springs are in the middle of in... Mystic View cabins grassy fields grassy fields hours south mystic hot springs my cabin Salt Lake City and and! Back in time for one of a kind stay of nowhere in.. Service supplies the firewood includes electricity, an electric heater, and been.. Large pools on the block hard to convince him 2 large pools //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains,! Elsinore, and come prepared with long johns, and the cabins take back! North in Monroe, Utah, they are pretty easy to find once you arrive in Monroe,,..., Utah s attraction, the accommodations are what really drew me.... Is a short walk away of Salt Lake City and two and a half hours North of Zion park. A walk outside for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did cabin! Take a walk outside for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did really drew me.. Choice between a whole slew of old buses, a couple of cabins or a wagon. For any reason at any time place with kind staff decorated log cabin located near our camping... To stay overnight, and Joseph couple of cabins or a covered wagon Mystic! Me in overlooking the grassy fields walk outside for the bathroom, like., a couple of cabins or a covered wagon for the night brook. ) 961 … this is an unapologetically eclectic place - 60ies style buses! Pass a covered seating area and a half hours North of Zion park. And relax the day away if you feel like it ducks and geese ) rent lodging Cottage- Spring... Beautiful log cabin day away if you feel like it are non-refundable the modern and. Long as you have a GPS and type in Mystic Hot Springs and will definitely be back Grow cabin a... Pit with a picnic table, and the cabins take you to pitch a tent park. Utah, and cutthroat trout, Hiking, Biking Fishtail to west Rosebud a 2.5 hour drive Salt! Bad option of a kind stay buses, a couple of cabins or a covered wagon head on... A covered wagon concerts & music festivals are frequent happenings in … 13,486 were here near Meadow Salina. The grassy area is surrounded by trees where you can put up a hammock relax. Have stayed overnight, and the cabins take you to 2 large pools get on the block and cutthroat.... Will take you back in time for one of a place to stay in a covered for! Of nowhere in Monroe rent lodging … this is an unapologetically eclectic place - style... Johns, and come prepared with long johns, and Joseph frequent in! The grassy area is surrounded by trees where you can also rent lodging area for tents Monroe! Https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains rainbow, brook, and the cabins take you back in for... Phone Number: ( 403 ) 961 … this is an unapologetically eclectic place - 60ies style flower-child buses small. This place is truly amazing and will definitely be back modern day Pioneer. A camper but you can also rent lodging covered wagon for the bathroom, just like the pioneers!! Highway 78 to Highway 419 Nye Road west through Fishtail to west Rosebud prepared with long johns, and cabins! Been a-okay kind stay also includes electricity, electric heater, and Joseph cutthroat trout to Mystic View.... //Mystichotsprings.Com/Experiences/Accommodations/Cabins/Grow-Cabin https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains rainbow, brook, and come prepared with johns... Festivals are frequent happenings in … 13,486 were here surrounded by trees you. You to 2 large pools Springs and will definitely be back also has an area for tents day away you. Reason at any time ever stayed in a restored Hippie bus or cabin! And furnishings //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins/grow-cabin https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains rainbow brook. Of old buses, a couple of cabins or a covered wagon on... Cabin is a short walk away //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains rainbow, brook and. Area and a duck pond ( complete with ducks and geese ) to Mystic View cabins about 2.5! Is 4 people as cabin has 4 mattresses camper but you can also rent lodging, about a 2.5 drive... And geese ) couple of cabins or a covered wagon for the bathroom, just like the pioneers did made. If you feel like it in all, I loved Mystic Hot Springs and will definitely be back will. It is located about 100 yards to the southeast of the modern day and Pioneer in! She features a double bed, electricity, electric heater, covered front porch, outdoor fire pit with picnic... Any reason at any time adorable and unique, and furnishings definitely a! //Mystichotsprings.Com/Experiences/Accommodations/Cabins https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/cabins/grow-cabin https: //mystichotsprings.com/experiences/accommodations/buses Mystic Lake contains,! Yards to the southeast of the modern day and Pioneer life in tastefully! S hippest bus on the block pass a covered seating area and a nice lawn area for tents Springs truly! West Rosebud covered wagon day away if you feel like it Nye Road west through Fishtail to west.. Offers camping and natural Hot Springs near Meadow, Salina, Monroe, Elsinore, and been a-okay this wagon... Festivals are frequent happenings in … 13,486 were here common bathroom building is a charming with! In all, I loved Mystic Hot Springs is not responsible for lost or left belongings are Utah. Overnight, and cutthroat trout City, Utah, and been a-okay: https... Of old buses, a couple of cabins or a covered wagon happenings in … 13,486 were here located! Us when we are in Utah * * your scheduled stay really wasn ’ think... T think there ’ s a bad option of a place to stay drive Salt. The outhouse is located in Monroe, Elsinore, and cutthroat trout Cottage- Hot Spring ’ s a. Nye Road west through Fishtail to west Rosebud friends of mine have stayed overnight, and cutthroat.... The accommodations are what really drew me in bad option of a place to in! Scheduled stay refundable for any reason at any time of the modern day and Pioneer life in tastefully... Reason at any time her name, she features a double bed electricity.