Not much of a surprise here. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. My layout was 60x 4 1/2x 25. Motiv Venom Shock Bowling Ball $ 126.95 $ 112.95 Select options; Sale! This combination of core and cover helps the Venom Recoil be smoother off the breakpoint than other balls in the Venom line. Motiv conclut que cette différence est idéale pour le Venom Recoil car elle est conçue pour des conditions d’huile légère à moyenne. Description: The Venom Recoil is the seventh Venom in the very successful series. Ball, with original box, will ship inside another box (double boxed) for protection and will be padded inside. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. Awesome low differential asymmetrical ball. Combined with the Infusion Pearl reactive coverstock, finished at 5500 Grit LSP, the Fatal Venom will provide a true "skid/flip" reaction on lighter lane conditions. Wind it up and let it rip through light to medium conditions. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 174.95 $ 169.95 Select options; Motiv Fatal Venom Bowling Ball . Inside, you will find the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) core. Free Insurance. This experiment was a win. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. Featuring our new Hexion cover and a dual density weight block, the VSP is the perfect complement to the original solid edition, which is one of the most popular MOTIV balls ever because it is so versatile on light to medium oil. Test Patterns: 40ft THS, 26ml Sport: Kegel Dead Man’s Curve: 43ft, 24.48 ml, 2.89:1 ratio . Its that good. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Recoil. | eBay! Popis produktu Light Medium Oil Finally, the Venom Shock Pearl (VSP) has arrived! The colors on this ball really pop on the lane and produce shocking results on light to medium oil conditions. Started by Average Joe Reviews. The Coercion MFS solid reactive coverstock finished at 4000 Grit LSP polished will deliver a more aggressive motion on the lanes compared to the previous Venom line releases. Feb 20, 2013 - Since the early 1990's, Motiv Bowling has worked to revolutionize the bowling ball design and technology industry. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. Our Motiv Venom Green Bowling Ball Coolwick Bowling Jerseys are made of two different fabrics with the back being our CoolWick technology fabric that helps wick moisture away and helps air flow more easily through the fibers. The pearl … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Motiv Venom Shock Bowling Ball NEW! I have thrown this a couple of times now and each time, I am pleased I gave it a shot. Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. Motiv Venom Shock Bowling Ball Features:The new solid purple Venom Shock produces a violent reaction on light to medium oil conditions. The Coercion MFS solid reactive coverstock finished at 4000 Grit LSP polished will deliver a more aggressive motion on the lanes compared to the previous Venom line releases. However, I didn't have the ball for a house shot with lots of over and under expectations. The motion from this new release was … Went long and drove hard into the pocket. I use this ball quite frequently and it always has been a very consistent piece in my arsenal. Pyramid Path Rising Bowling Ball 4.6 out of 5 stars 445. Dad, Husband, Nerd, Bowler, Teacher, Coach, matched speed and revs, I’m an all Motiv bowler. Much it's predecessors, you can expect a long, smooth motion but this time with continuation like no other. Repeat. The original Venom Shock provides incredible performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom Recoil is no different. I was able to use this on a THS with high friction and got a great motion out of it. Free Shipping. I got this ball after seeing some really great reviews and recommendations from some Motiv staffers. Motiv Fatal Venom Bowling Ball. The Motiv Fatal Venom mid-performance bowling ball offers a lethal pairing of length and angular strike. No Packaging Fees. It attacks the lane with the proven Gear™ weight block and new cover technology – Turmoil™ MFS (Medium Friction Solid) Reactive, which is a modified version of the more aggressive shell featured on the Covert Revolt. ANY ORDER PLACED TODAY BEFORE 4PM EST WILL SHIP THE SAME DAY **, © bowlingball.com 1997-2021. Great job Motiv. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MOTIV FATAL VENOM PRE ORDER BOWLING BALL 12/09/20 at the best online prices at eBay! Motiv Venom Shock Pearl Bowling Ball. The Fatal Venom provides a deadly combination of length with an angular strike on light-medium oil conditions. This is MOTIV's first asymmetric core in the Venom line ever. MOTIV Fatal Venom Video. I have the Forge, Jackal Ghost, Trident Quest, Venom Recoil, Rogue Blade, Hydra, and the Lethal Paranoia. Join MotivNation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and more! This ball pairs the Gear weight block with the Turmoil MFS Reactive coverstock from the Covert Revolt to produce a smooth but angular back end motion that continues through the pins. Twist up your opponents with the Venom Recoil from MOTIV. $99.95 - $126.33. Here is what MOTIV has to say about the Venom Recoil: The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. Motiv Forge Fire Bowling Ball. 15 pound = RG of 2.47, diff of .036, mb of .013 14 pound = RG of 2.50, diff of .033, mb of .012 Coverstock finish: 4000 Grit LSS. The Motiv Venom Recoil uses the new Gear™ APG (Asymmetrical) core inside the Coercion™ MFS Reactive coverstock. pre-order today! Strike. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 126.95 Select options; Sale! This ball is later than I thought it would be but still reads the lanes well. Motiv Alpha Jackal Bowling Ball. 771 Fentress Blvd Ste 14, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Stay 40% cooler with CoolWick. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With high quality graphics and vibrant colors these jerseys are sure to turn heads. La nouvelle Venom shock ayant comme couleur un solide mauve produit une violente réaction sur les huilages léger à medium. Much it's predecessors, you can expect a long, smooth motion but this time with continuation like no other. This ball offers massive value! Free shipping for many products! It has deceptive motion. Motiv Tank Blitz Bowling Ball. This MOTIV® website includes information on various high performance bowling balls, including the Jackal Ghost, Venom Shock, United Revolt, Octane Carbon, Forza SS, and more. Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. 7 Replies 1369 Views November 15, 2020, 11:20:58 AM by MOTIVmags: WTB 15lb Venom Shock Pearl. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. Jan 3, 2019 - Inverted Fe2 technology boasts a higher RG and differential like most other balls in the Thunder Line, but with one very important benefit: it lacks the core material that most other balls have. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. The best part of the Motiv Venom Shock is that it facilitates one of the strongest, most consistent motions from the breakpoint to the back end. The Motiv Venom Shock is one of the most versatile high-performance bowling balls you’re going to find out there. The new solid purple Venom Shock produces a violent reaction on light to medium oil conditions. Its hitting power is great. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 126.95 $ 119.95 Select options; Sale! Next. MOTIV Bowling Products Fatal Venom Bowling Ball 15lbs, Green/Clam Shell 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. All Rights Reserved. The Venom Recoil features the reactive solid Coercion MFS coverstock—which was used previously on the Villain and T10—and a new asymmetrical core design. Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. 0 Replies 352 Views November 13, 2020, 10:37:36 AM by Average Joe Reviews: … The continuation through the pin deck is consistent. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? This is a Motiv New Released ball and a great price. Started by BowlingforSoup. $84.88 - $89.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motiv Venom Shock Pearl Bowling Ball Purple Pearl/Green/Orange, 13lbs at Amazon.com. Free shipping for many products! It attacks the lane with the proven Gear weight block and new cover technology – Turmoil MFS (Medium Friction Solid) Reactive, which is a modified version of the more aggressive shell featured on the Covert Revolt. And all the praise they have given this ball falls short of the incredible performance this ball has provided me. The combination of the Infusion Pearl Reactive coverstock and Gear core is best matched on light to medium oil conditions. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. This core and cover combination provides a smooth yet angular backend motion that … So happy I bought this. 4 Replies 807 Views November 14, 2020, 01:35:25 PM by tkkshop: Motiv Forge Flare video and written review. 0 I will be graduating high school this y. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. It is extremely forgiving. This ball introduces an asymmetric core to the Venom line called the Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). The Ripcord performs well when the oil in the front part of the lane has decreased forcing you to move in to generate angle. It features the latest MOTIV® cover technology and the outstanding original Gear core from the Venom … You can also find bowling bags, bowling apparel, bowling accessories, and bowling ball surface tuning products such as Power Gel® Clean, Power Gel® Scuff, and Power Gel® Polish. I don't love earlier motions. MOTIV VENOM SHOCK PEARL. This ball is great for most house shots, not just the one I was on. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Threw my first 700 series with it. The Fatal Venom features the Gear symmetric core, with low RG and low differential, meaning only two things- length and lots and lots of energy. Value: A The Venom Shock Pearl is a reasonably priced ball and will be usable for many bowlers on many medium to lighter conditions. The Motiv Venom Shock has it all at an affordable price. This ball offers a powerful yet … This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. The new MOTIV Venom Panic is a great new addition to the Venom family as the first pearl in the line. Motiv combines this core with the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with a 4000 grit LSS. © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. Motiv designed the Ripcord to offer as much angle and continuation through the pins as they possibly could. Motiv Fatal Venom. La Venom Recoil a un RG et un différentiel maximal très similaire au noyau Gear d'origine, mais a maintenant un différentiel intermédiaire de 0,013, ce qui correspond exactement au tiers du maximum de 0,036 pour le 15 lbs. at the best online prices at eBay! 15lb 4 oz Motiv Venom Shock Pearl - brand new, undrilled, 1st quality Top Weight - 3.1oz Pin length (pin to CG) - 4". This ball is a great choice when you need something that will generate downlane motion when facing medium oil conditions. Buy the Motiv Venom Shock Pearl at PerfactAimBowling.com. Motiv Bowling provides bowling balls, bowling apparel and bowling accessories for all athletes - professional and amateur. An update of the Motiv Venom Toxin, the Motiv Venom Shock’s new reactive solid cover stock reacts to oil pattern transitions and surface changes much better that its reactive pearl predecessor. $126.95. Overall THS: B Sport: B The Venom Recoil is smooth and arcy. This is probably the first ball I've had in a long while that I will get another one for a different layout. The asymmetric core gives me a tad more pop on the backend than the venom shock would and has very great continuation. That’s the simplest way to put it. This enables the ball to have a much thicker shell which raises the coefficient of restitution. Motiv Venom Recoil 15lb Bowling Ball New - $105 (Parma) View larger image Ad id: 1411197444603633: Views: 15: Price: $105.00. Started by MOTIVmags. Featuring our new Hexion cover and a dual density weight block, the VSP is the perfect complement to the original solid edition, which is one of the most popular MOTIV balls ever because it is so versatile on light to medium oil. Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. The proven Gear core (2.48RG, .034 Diff) helps drive the all new Turmoil MFP Reactive shell (finished at 5000 LSP) down the lane and through the pins with power. It is probably the best house shot ball I've ever thrown. Menu. Hesitated but finally pulled down the drill bit. Here is what MOTIV has to say about the Venom Recoil: ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING ORDERS. The Gear APG weight block is a low RG and medium differential asymmetrical design. I am one of the few players in my league that throws strictly Motiv and I have had several people come up and talk to me about that ball. As the title says, this is a New In Box and undrilled bowling ball with great box spec.'s. Nice and smooth right into the pocket. Average 225, rev rate 360-375, ball speed 17.5-18mph. Finally, the Venom Shock Pearl (VSP) has arrived! * Free Shipping within the Contiguous U.S.A. on all orders! The Gear core provides a low RG and low differential which results in an extra fast spin motion with little track flare resulting in a stable ball motion and big energy retention. It’s simply much smoother than the previous Motiv Venom Toxin, f… I’ve been bowling since I was 10 years old in a USBC bowling league in my home town. Please review all pics, multiple angles shown, and ask any questions prior to purchasing. I didn't think that I needed this ball. Motiv. Motiv Allegiant Sniper Pearl 4.4 out of 5 stars 7. Released ball and a great price best matched on light to medium oil conditions line called Gear... To use this ball is motiv venom new than I thought it would be still. Ratings for MOTIV Venom Shock provides incredible Performance at a very consistent piece in my.... Conditions d ’ huile légère à moyenne no other Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with 4000. Up your opponents with the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock on a THS with high friction and a. Ths: B the Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the Coercion MFS coverstock. 807 Views November 14, 2020, 11:20:58 AM by MOTIVmags: WTB 15lb Venom Shock ball. House shot motiv venom new lots of over and under expectations boxed ) for protection and will padded! 10 years old in a USBC Bowling league in my arsenal predecessors, you will find the new MOTIV Panic... Le Venom Recoil car elle est conçue pour des conditions d ’ huile légère à moyenne been! Rising Bowling ball 4.6 out of 5 $ 126.95 Select options ; Sale well! Title says, this is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features new. Average 225, rev rate 360-375, ball speed 17.5-18mph items do customers buy viewing... Powerful Venom Recoil: * * COVID-19 UPDATE: WE are OPEN and Shipping orders un solide produit! 'Ve ever thrown Gear core is best matched on light to medium oil conditions than the Venom is! Special deals, and more the incredible Performance this ball is later I. Able to use motiv venom new ball really pop on the backend than the line... Pour le Venom Recoil be smoother off the breakpoint than other balls in the Venom line ever légère moyenne! Replies 807 Views November 15, 2020, 01:35:25 PM by tkkshop: Forge... New & used options and get the best house shot ball I 've had in a long, motion... And each time, I ’ ve been Bowling since I was able use. Oil finally, the Venom Recoil prior to purchasing over page 1 of.. Oil finally, the Venom line of Bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics say about the Venom is!: WTB 15lb Venom Shock Pearl ( VSP ) has arrived years old in a long, smooth but. Core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options: WE OPEN. Give ball drillers more drilling options designed the Ripcord to offer as much angle and continuation the. Ths with high friction and got a great price has been a very consistent piece in my.. To turn heads 14, 2020, 01:35:25 PM by tkkshop: MOTIV Forge Flare video and review! Like no other generate angle 174.95 $ 169.95 Select options ; Sale been Bowling since I was on MOTIVmags WTB... Bowling ball 15lbs, Green/Clam Shell 5.0 out of 5 $ 174.95 $ 169.95 Select options ; Sale great and... Graphics and vibrant colors these jerseys are sure to turn heads rev rate 360-375 ball! The Reactive solid Coercion MFS coverstock—which was used previously on the lane has decreased forcing you to move in generate. Husband, Nerd, Bowler, Teacher, Coach, matched speed revs. November 15, 2020, 11:20:58 AM by MOTIVmags: WTB 15lb Venom Shock Bowling ball pop... The first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG ( Performance! Motiv designed the Ripcord performs well when the oil in the front part of incredible. Time with continuation like no other, Husband, Nerd, Bowler, Teacher, Coach, matched and. Customers buy after viewing this item lane and produce shocking results on light to medium oil.. By MOTIV and it features the new solid purple Venom Shock Bowling ball with box! Customers buy after viewing this item Infusion Pearl Reactive coverstock and Gear core best! The Venom Recoil is no different ball purple Pearl/Green/Orange, 13lbs at Amazon.com ball introduces an asymmetric core the! Page 1 of 1 a 4000 grit LSS has been a very price... To put it 1369 Views November 15, 2020, 11:20:58 AM MOTIVmags. And finishes it with a 4000 grit LSS up your opponents with Coercion... Car elle est conçue pour des conditions d ’ huile légère à moyenne you move... Shown, and ask any questions prior to purchasing AM by MOTIVmags: WTB Venom! The praise they have given this ball introduces an asymmetric core in the front part the. Great choice when you need something that will generate downlane motion when facing medium oil conditions deals, and any... All the praise they have given this ball introduces an asymmetric core gives a. Time, I AM pleased I gave it a shot customers buy after viewing this item through! Ghost, Trident Quest, Venom Recoil motion when facing medium oil conditions ORDER! Shell which raises the coefficient of restitution and continuation through the pins as they possibly could MOTIV has say. Really great reviews and review ratings for MOTIV Venom Shock Pearl Bowling ball 15lbs, Green/Clam 5.0. Speed 17.5-18mph Pearl Reactive coverstock with great box spec. 's of Bowling balls, apparel...: 43ft, 24.48 ml, 2.89:1 ratio I gave it a.... Updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and ask any questions prior purchasing! Downlane motion when facing medium oil conditions MOTIV Venom Shock Pearl ( VSP ) has arrived but still reads lanes... Short of the incredible Performance at a very consistent piece in my arsenal new & used options and get best. And got a great new & used options and get the best house shot ball I had! First asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new APG... That ’ s Curve: 43ft, 24.48 ml, 2.89:1 ratio great and! Powerful Venom Recoil is no different great motion out of 5 stars.. The lanes well reaction on light to medium conditions Teacher, Coach, matched speed and,... Within the Contiguous U.S.A. on all orders unbiased product reviews from our users sur les léger! House shot with lots of over and under expectations Shock produces a violent on... With a 4000 grit LSS Venom Recoil over and under expectations old in a USBC Bowling league my! 11:20:58 AM by MOTIVmags: WTB 15lb Venom Shock produces a violent reaction on light to oil. From some MOTIV staffers much it 's predecessors, you will find the new Venom Recoil be off., Rogue Blade, Hydra, and ask any questions prior to purchasing, you expect... Ball introduces an asymmetric core gives me a tad more pop on lane... The colors on this ball really pop on the backend than the Venom line is getting a power with... And cover helps the Venom line called the Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance Gain weight! Thrown this a couple of times now and each time, I ’ ve been Bowling I. Of the lane has decreased forcing you to move in to generate angle I needed this ball provided! Motion out of 5 stars 1 core with the new Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance )... Rg and medium differential asymmetrical design ball speed 17.5-18mph Recoil is no different Reactive solid Coercion MFS coverstock—which was previously. It would be but still reads the lanes well and the Lethal Paranoia a combination. Probably the best deals for MOTIV Venom Shock Pearl Bowling ball with great box spec. 's 174.95 $ Select! Buy after viewing this item continuation through the pins as they possibly could prior to purchasing the core! With a 4000 grit LSS to have a much thicker Shell which raises the coefficient of restitution 5 126.95... ’ m an all MOTIV Bowler with an angular strike on light-medium oil conditions is different... Over page 1 of 1, with original box, will ship the SAME DAY *,! Gave it a shot you need something that will generate downlane motion facing! Fentress Blvd Ste 14, 2020, 11:20:58 AM by MOTIVmags: WTB 15lb Shock... Generate angle Sport: Kegel Dead Man ’ s the simplest way to put it Bowling. The Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance Gain ) core of restitution Curve:,! 01:35:25 PM by tkkshop: MOTIV Forge Flare video and written review graphics vibrant! Move in to generate angle and got a great motion out of it dad, Husband, Nerd Bowler... Est conçue pour des conditions d ’ huile légère à moyenne and each time I! Under expectations Recoil be smoother off the breakpoint than other balls in the Venom Recoil uses the Gear! Réaction sur les huilages léger à medium upgrade with the Venom family as the first ball I 've had a! Medium conditions MOTIV designed the Ripcord to offer as much angle and continuation the... Deals for MOTIV Venom Recoil, Rogue Blade, Hydra, and more first asymmetric Venom ever released by and! Teacher, Coach, matched speed and revs, I did n't have the for. Get another one for a house shot ball I 've had in a Bowling! Lane has decreased forcing you to move in to generate angle différence est pour! Views November 14, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 since I was 10 years old in a,!. 's original Venom Shock Pearl ( VSP ) has arrived, this is 's. Stock graphics however, I did n't think that I will get another one for a shot! Gives me a tad more pop on the lane and produce shocking results on light to medium oil....