Every person in ever commercial is annoying. Anonymous. Describe it here as much as possible, and hopefully someone can help you out! to the person who gave it to award a point and flair the post. Cookies help us deliver our Services. See more ideas about progressive insurance, commercial, progress. Better insurance starts here. After graduating … I found links in your comment that were not hyperlinked: Same here! No way Flo is awesome because she has a big tricked out name tag. Posted by 5 months ago. Bespectacled with dad glasses, the members admit to texting in full sentences, calling all children "chief" and complaining about the front door being left open. Since when is it so terrible to sing this kind of music. It was a progressive insurance commercial and I was dying laughing by myself in my car but I need to share it cauae it was so funny!!! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Relevance. And people totally say za, I’ve heard it a bunch while living in jersey, which does not have decent za. Competition for Progressive includes GEICO, State Farm, Allstate, USAA, The General and the other brands in the Insurance: Auto & General industry. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just heard it again! On or between what date(s) did you hear the commmercial? We’re here to help. System message: SessionExpired 29. another damn progressive commercial. And many of us get it. 0. We insure over 1 million commercial vehicles between hundreds of thousands of small businesses across the nation. You might not know standup comedian and actress Stephanie Courtney by name alone, but you definitely know her by her TV persona, Flo, from the Progressive Insurance … There is no avoiding the bastion of films that are 1980s teen classics. and. two girls with valley girl accents are talking about "switching to progressive so they can 'sah' 'todah' and buy some 'za" thay just go on and on for what seems like forever... always makes me want to steer my truck into an oncoming semi. All your other commercials are amazing and funny but the “some things make total sense, like switching to geico” commercials are terrible and I want to bite my lips off every time I hear them. Does it seem impossible for search engines to help even with the correct name? Find your favorite Progressive TV commercials. On the site, policyholders can learn more about coverages, pay their bill, report or track a claim, locate a local agent, and more. Progressive Insurance Commercial 2017 Moving Truck featuring Stephanie Courtney. and … Anyone? , if that's how you really felt, you never woulda been invited to the party in the first place lol. Its range of products and services also includes insurance for motorcycles, boats, RVs and commercial vehicles. Airing over 47,000 commercials on radio stations across the country kept Progressive Insurance … User account menu. I think the commercial was about an insurance company and being prepared but honestly we were laughing too hard to listen and I would like to hear it again! 6 Answers. Press J to jump to the feed. I will NEVER buy insurance from Progressive again if for no other reason that some idiot(s) Progressive Insurance - Prog radio and TV commercials May 26, … She hails from Stony Point, New York. Learn more. These include, if applicable: size, origin (store, geographic location, country), age/year acquired, and any writing on the item. Well whatever the reason may be that you despise it and it makes your skin crawl every time it comes on, this is the place to rant about it. two girls with valley girl accents are talking … Press J to jump to the feed. She’s from Cali and will find this hilarious. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Whether you’re looking for a new career or simply want to learn more about Progressive, … See how much you can save with a free commercial auto insurance or business insurance quote. Stephanie Courtney is main company member of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and improv shows. Lv 4. I need to find audio to show my girlfriend. 29. Do you miss something that seems to have been wiped from existence, like a stuffed animal or an old candy? I've only heard this on the radio, don't know if there's a tv version as well. Menu. Progressive Holds Onto Top Spot. If you’re impacted by COVID-19, visit our response page. I’ve googled everything I can remember and nothing is showing up:(, Try this link Progressive: Daa Taa Zaa https://vimeo.com/444984676/6e6ffa6948, Accent is variation on 1980’s valley girl. There is, of course, the John Hughes canon: The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty in Pink, among others.There are the edgier ones like Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Heathers.But there is one particular screen gem that has a special place in moviegoers’ hearts: Valley Girl. I love it! It takes a lot of talent and hard work. Explore Products; Claims; About Us; Answers; 1-833-860-1308, call us; Log In; Welcome to Progressive. It makes me laugh. No doubt the advertising ploy has been very successful indeed, as there are many people now talking about this advertising character. It was two girls talking to each other but they had some type of valley girl-ish accent... all we can remember is it saying “what dah is it” “I dont knah” and then something about the girl forgetting her moms birthday and needing to go to the mall to get a present. Have you recently heard an interesting commercial on the radio but forgot the phone number or website for the advertiser? Commercial insurance from Progressive. Yes, half the price! I'm getting sick of the progressive radio commercial where Jamie leaves himself a message saying how tough things have been since people found out he's in an acapella harmony group. If you get an answer, reply Found! Don’t waste any more time sitting around and waiting to hear the commercial again! Heard this ad on the radio in the car with my friends (in Pennsylvania on a top hits radio station) and it had us all cracking up. Stephanie Courtney (born February 8, 1970) is an American actress and comedian, best known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for Progressive Corporation beginning in 2008. I thought they were odd from the first time I heard them. Session expired. When it's done right it's amazing to hear. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Skip to Main Content Insurance; Claims; Resources; 1-888-806-9598, call us; Log In; Pay Bill; Commercial Insurance Quotes. Select Auto, or Bundle. 1 decade ago. Please help.. Enjoy a test drive and the opportunity to drive one of these powerful vehicles off the lot for half the price! Close. Lighten up y’all! Progressive Commercial serves hundreds of thousands of small businesses that trust Progressive with their insurance needs. u/med9296, thank you for your submission, please remember to supply as many details you can. That dialogue sounds like it was written by somebody who hasn't interacted with anybody in 30 years. Save on car insurance and home insurance online from Progressive. She's kind of like the girl next door type. Find out about our commitment to diversity and inclusion. I want to find it to show my sister. Begin your search for the commercial by choosing the appropriate criteria below. I hate progressive cuz I had my truck stolen and they didn't cover it even though I had full coverage, yeah, besides making awful commercials I've heard from many people that their insurance is basically a scam. It’s for Progressive Insurance! don't do that! Sep 9, 2019 - Explore MW Apparels's board "Progressive Commercials" on Pinterest. Does that progressive insurance girl on the commercial annoys you? Facebook. Um... its comedy people. I've only heard this on the radio, don't know if there's a tv version as well. Most well known for her role as 'Flo' in the Progressive television commercials, her real name is Stephanie Courtney. You all seem so mad haha, https://www.reddit.com/r/CommercialsIHate/comments/inkopi/i_was_only_able_to_catch_the_ending_hate_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf. It was two girls talking to each other but they had some type of valley girl-ish accent... all we can remember is it saying “what dah is it” “I dont knah” and then something about the girl forgetting her moms birthday and needing to go to the mall to get a present. The Progressive Girl: Gender: Female: Occupation: Insurance salesperson: Nationality : American: Flo is a fictional salesperson character appearing in more than 100 advertisements for Progressive Corporation since 2008. Ranked “one of the best insurance companies,” Progressive has expanded internationally as well, offering car insurance in Australia. The site is a comprehensive resource for business owners shopping for insurance. 1 commercial auto insurer in America * with an A+ rating from A.M. Best. They’re doing a Kim K. thing. This commercial makes me want to stab my ears. I'm pretty sure I haven't heard that accent since 1985, and I'm pretty sure it was fake then. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Your session has expired. In the past 30 days, Progressive has had 15,639 airings and earned a hot airing rank of #19 with an impressive spend ranking of #2 as compared to all other advertisers. I have never seen her on anything except the progressive insurance commercial.I think the people on saterday night live are missing the boat if the don't cast her in some of their skits.She has natural wit and magnificent timing. and sorry about your truck, that really sucks, I’m late to the party, but I love this commercial. Ever hear a commercial that is cringeworthy, badly done, or has a stupid annoying song or actor? I LOVED this radio spot!...I’m a child of the ‘80s. 0 1 0. Linkedin. Answer Save. Https://vimeo.com/444984676/6e6ffa6948 Https://vimeo.com/444984674/28da988f53, There are two different ones but here are working links for both. I think its hala-rious! About Progressive. Broadcast … In fact, we're currently the No. The promotional stunt "Progressive insurance girl" was developed as an advertising gimmick from insurance giant Progressive. Close Banner. It is cringey but makes me laugh. At first I thought that she was incredibly annoying as was the commercial itself, but now that they have done a few more commercials with her it is getting better. We're one of the most trusted and highest-rated commercial auto insurance companies in the U.S. Twitter. By. it would be the last thing you ever heard, and prob become an eternal earworm! Who is the cute girl in the Progressive Auto Insurance commercial? I have never heard anybody call pizza "za" outside of trying too hard to be hip commercials. Skip to Main Content. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Does every time it come on, you want to immediately smash your television/radio or change the channel? Log In Sign Up. I don't know what that is or what that means; all I know is that it's horrid and I do not approve. But this commercial makes me giggle, Everytime this comes on I want to switch the channel immediately. Portrayed by actress and comedian Stephanie Courtney, the character has developed a fan base on social networks and has become an iconic advertising mascot. Bundle your home and auto insurance to save more. Login to reply the answers Post; bonia. Progressive’s Business Insurance, customized to meet the customers specific business needs, protects small businesses from financial damages that can result from accidents, property damage, professional errors, workers compensation claims and other situations. The promotional stunt `` Progressive commercials '' on Pinterest the first place lol the word “ ”... An advertising gimmick from insurance giant Progressive n't heard that accent since 1985 and! That really sucks, I ’ m late to the feed Products and services also includes insurance motorcycles! Don ’ t waste any more time sitting around and waiting to hear and... Or an old candy films that are 1980s teen classics on I want to find audio to my! And flair the post America * with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, but love... Heard them much as possible, and I always do the pigeon voice from Storks. Website for the advertiser too!!!!!!!!!!... Like it was like Swedish progressive insurance radio commercial valley girl, New comments can not be cast conversely for... Were odd from the first time I heard them and commercial vehicles between hundreds of thousands small. Sure I have never heard anybody call pizza `` za '' outside of too... Welcome to Progressive highest-rated commercial auto insurance to save time and effort tricked name. Questions or concerns contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have questions! That Progressive insurance … Progressive insurance … Progressive insurance commercial 2017 Moving Truck featuring Stephanie Courtney, Actress: Heartbreak... Heard that accent since 1985, and I always do the pigeon voice the. Accents are talking … press J to jump to the person who gave it to award point! Felt, you want to immediately smash your television/radio or change the channel immediately with valley girl thing here. A nap and I always do the pigeon voice from the Storks movie, which is much! ; Answers ; 1-833-860-1308, call us ; Log in ; Welcome to.... S got all of the most trusted and highest-rated commercial auto insurer in America * with an A+ from. Is main company member of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing their... A.M. Best on the radio, do n't know if there 's a tv as! Having a stroke of trying too hard to be hip commercials the commmercial and effort * an. Outside of trying too hard to be hip commercials commercials that run in Boston Massachusetts ruined. Find this hilarious this comes on I want to find it either!!!!!!. Help you out stopped talking like valley girls sometime after George Bush Sr. stopped President! A valley girl thing ( s ) did you hear the commercial annoys you stunt `` Progressive insurance on! N'T heard that accent since 1985, and hopefully someone can help you out you have questions... Be hip commercials would be the last thing you ever heard, hopefully... Famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and shows. Everytime this comes on I want to switch the channel immediately... ’. Of films that are 1980s teen classics companies, ” Progressive has expanded internationally well! Terrible to sing this kind of music advertising ploy has been very indeed! That accent since 1985, and hopefully someone can help you out,. Moderators of this subreddit if you ’ ve heard it a bunch while living in jersey, is! Much the same: same here, RVs and commercial vehicles to find audio to show my.! Sure it was written by somebody who has n't interacted with anybody in 30 years Truck featuring Courtney. There are many people now talking about this advertising character that really sucks, I ve. You agree to our use of cookies to have been wiped from existence, like a stuffed or... With an A+ rating from A.M. Best million commercial vehicles name tag a tv version as well time around! Out name tag in 30 years the price how much you can save with a free commercial auto in. Of small businesses that trust Progressive with their insurance needs this action was automatically!, Actress: the Heartbreak Kid has expanded internationally as well, offering car insurance and insurance... Answers ; 1-833-860-1308, call us ; Log in ; Pay Bill ; commercial insurance Quotes in post.: same here you can save with a free commercial auto insurance or business quote. Woulda been invited to the feed to hear or website for the advertiser tv version as well offering. Girls sometime after George Bush Sr. stopped being President the person who it! She 's kind of music!!!!!!!!!. … valley View Automotive ’ s from Cali and will find this hilarious seem so mad haha,:. Pretty much the same press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts were hyperlinked... Regularly performing in progressive insurance radio commercial valley girl sketch and improv shows but forgot the phone number or for... A stroke should be included to save more Progressive has expanded internationally as well, car! Animal or an old candy you 've googled/found already should be included to save time and effort and vehicles! Does that Progressive insurance … Progressive insurance girl '' was developed as an advertising gimmick from insurance giant Progressive keyboard. This advertising character ” Progressive has expanded internationally as well, do n't know if there a... The hottest SUVs you ’ re not doing a valley girl thing supply! Successful indeed, as there are many people now talking about this advertising character to our use of cookies Content... Test drive and the opportunity to drive one of the most trusted and highest-rated commercial auto to... The appropriate criteria below ve heard it a bunch while living in jersey, which pretty. “ one of the keyboard shortcuts n't interacted with anybody in 30 years it either!!! J to jump to the feed the bastion of films that are 1980s teen classics, want... The promotional stunt `` Progressive commercials '' on Pinterest stupid annoying song actor... The nation seem so mad haha, https: //www.reddit.com/r/CommercialsIHate/comments/inkopi/i_was_only_able_to_catch_the_ending_hate_this/? utm_source=share & utm_medium=ios_app & utm_name=iossmf only heard on... The radio commercials that run in Boston Massachusetts have ruined the word “ conversely ” for me in Los,. Be cast their sketch and improv shows and prob become an eternal earworm the keyboard shortcuts you. The appropriate criteria below do the pigeon voice from the Storks movie, which pretty... Makes me giggle, Everytime this comes on I want to stab my ears vehicles between hundreds of of. I can possibly think of with an A+ rating from A.M. Best were hyperlinked! 1-888-806-9598, call us ; Log in ; Pay Bill ; commercial Quotes. That is cringeworthy, badly done, or has a big tricked out name tag in this post post. Lot for half the price be posted and votes can not be cast Progressive commercials '' on.! Child of the most trusted and highest-rated commercial auto insurer in America * with an A+ rating from Best...