Pastel Color Set Cardboard 300 C30 - Set of 30 Full Length at Amazon.com. Be the first to review “Rembrandt Soft Pastel, 675.8, Phthalo Green” Cancel reply. Bright and true colors. Soft Pastels Warm Blues Set. No pigments containing heavy metals, such as cadmium, lead, and cobalt, are used in production which ensures that the pastels have no hard bits or sharp edges. Rembrandt is a registered trademark. This set of high-quality pastels comes with 30 tantalizing colors, which will draw in new and experienced artists alike. Not overly dusty like poorly made pastels. Excellent Dutch quality. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rembrandt Soft Pastel Cardboard Box Set - 15 Half Stick General Selection - Art Supplies at Amazon.com. More Buying Choices $89.99 (13 new offers) Rembrandt Soft Pastel Traditional Box Set, 45-Piece Full Sticks, General Selection. FREE Shipping by Amazon. I wanted to try Rembrandt pastels so I decided to get this small selection of half-sticks. Review Rembrandt soft pastels contains high-quality pure pigments which result in vivid and strong colours. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The paper is made with 15% cotton and 20% recycled paper and weighs 120lbs. Light colors, in particular, flourish against the color of Sanguine. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2018. 4.5 out of 5 stars 158. I frequently use Rembrandt Pastels in my work as a pastel artist and especially use them when teaching pastel workshops. ... Soft pastel review Jackson’s, Unison, Rembrandt, etc. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rembrandt Soft Pastels 15 Stick General Set at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The original white is gone, so I keep another brand of white in the box . I checked the price at local stores and found this to be the best offer. Reviews; Rembrandt Soft Pastels. When it comes to art supplies like soft pastels, you really do get what you pay for. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These pastels are awesome. These pastels have a high concentration of extra fine pigment giving a good colour coverage and layering properties. You can use the paper with pencils, soft pastels, gouache, inks, acrylics, and charcoal. The colors are amazing on paper. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for REMBRANDT SET OF 30x1/2 LENGTH SOFT PASTELS at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2014, I love these. There is really nothing to complain about except maybe that they weren't hand made in France- ;-) Anything cheaper is exactly that- cheap, and not worth it. add_circle_outline Read more. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. __FREE!__ __11.7" x 8.3" Rembrandt Toned Industrial Grey Mixed Media Pad when you buy $30 worth of Rembrandt Soft Pastels.__ Shop Products Item Specs Resources Reviews Q & A Related Products Soft Pastels Portrait Selection Traditional Box 300H45P. £2.20 . These are wonderful! Die Verarbeitung von Zeichnungen ist nur etwas schwieriger mit diesen Kreiden wegen der Form. A bit toward the firm side which allows for fine line control. Karen B. The colors that come in this set are: white, black, dark brown, sienna brown, yellow ochre, violet, blue, light blue, dark green, yellow-green(lime),olive green, lemon yellow, canary yellow, orange, and red. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My well loved set of Rembrandt 15 half-sticks. 2 people found this helpful. Rembrandt Soft Pastel, 675.8, Phthalo Green quantity. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 14. They were my first pastels as a teenager and are still one of my favourite pastels as a professional artist. Product itself is a nice basic starter set with enough colors to mix a rich pallet. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Rembrandt pastels are a soft pastel but they are on the hard side of the spectrum. Subscribe to Our Newsletter. Verified Purchase. Made in Holland by Talens, Rembrandt soft pastels provide you with 203 highly brilliant colors. 4.5 out of 5 stars 40. Rembrandt Artist Soft Pastels - Earth Tones. Bright and true colors. 957 Likes. Soft pastels are good at blending and will work with other pastels, unlike the oil pastels. These wonderful pastels have a maximum degree of uniform softness and lightfastness. Shipped timely and was packaged very well. If you are just getting started into pastels as I am then you can't go wrong with this set. No reviews. No reviews. This set is ideal for blending. She says the colours are good, and particularly likes the fact that they have paper all round them, which keeps the fingers clean. I bought these for my wife, who attends art classes. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Rembrandt Soft Pastel Starter Box Set, 15-Piece Half Sticks, General... Rembrandt Soft Pastel Starter Box Set, 15-Piece Half Sticks, General Selection. Artists Quality Pigments Yellows; Artists Quality Pigments Reds; Artists Quality Pigments Blues; Artists Quality Pigments Violets Rembrandt Artist Soft Pastels - Sets. I purchased them on sale, so they were a double bonus! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Unbelievable quality! I had seen a few beautiful, painterly drawings that had… $55.80 / EA. Add to Cart. The balance of these ingredients results in a velvety look and a smooth application. Regular price 5 99 $5.99. Student Quality. ... Soft Pastels Landscape Selection Professional Box 300H90L. Worth the investment. Rembrandt Soft Pastels Warm Yellows Set. Rembrandt. Rembrandt Soft Pastels Warm Reds Set. That means they are very suitable for fine detail and neat lines. Van Gogh Oil Pastels, 12 Colors. Softpastels Muted Colours 10 Half Pastels Set. This page works best with JavaScript. I paid at about $2 per full pastel stick and that is a bargain price. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Schmincke Half-Stick Extra-Soft Artist Pastel Set ; Schmincke offers handmade pastels in three sets of 18 colors each. Add to Cart . Reviews There are no reviews yet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rembrandt Soft Pastels www.dickblick.com. Enter Quantity. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Rembrandt Soft Pastel, 675.8, Phthalo Green quantity. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Although they are a soft pastel, I would describe them as medium soft, as they are harder than Unison or Sennelier, for example. $13.99. I shave off flakes onto backgrounds to complete my adult coloring book pictures then blend with my finger or a round cotton makeup pad. Rembrandt Soft Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 30 Full Sticks - Assorted... Rembrandt Soft Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 30 Full Sticks - Assorted Colors. Rembrandt Soft Pastels. That is what I wanted. Made in Holland by Talens, Rembrandt soft pastels provide you with 208 highly brilliant colors. source. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for REMBRANDT Royal Talens Soft Pastel Set, 60 Half Stick Set at Amazon.com. www.dickblick.com. Add to Cart . That means they are very suitable for fine detail and neat lines. Pastels. Rembrandt pastels are made from the purest pigments and mixed with the finest quality kaolin clay binder. These wonderful pastels exhibit a maximum degree of uniform softness and lightfastness. (The really soft pastels do not.) After using these i can't go back to using the brands i've had before, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 17, 2017. $87.90 / EA. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Schmincke offers handmade pastels in three sets … Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2014. A set of 40 Art Spectrum half sticks costs around $90 USD or £65 GBP. Rembrandt Soft Pastels. I recommend them to everyone, beginners and all range of talents. Gallery Handmade Soft Pastels have the approximately the hardness/softness of something between Rembrandt Pastels and Unisons. Overall I think this is a really good set for the money. Canson Mi-Tientes paper rough side 9×12 inch gray While it is harder, Caran D’Ache soft pastel doesn’t scrap off the pan pastels at the bottom and because it’s a textured surface, it will obediently leave color on the raised pattern of the Canson paper. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is achieved through a combination of pigment, a minimal amount of binder and the purest and softest types of kaolin, also referred to as pipe clay or China clay. 1; 2; 3; Next × OK. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love them. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Excellent Dutch quality. Rembrandt. Rembrandt. Habs mir nicht anders vorgestellt. I am enjoying every minute of working with them and they are worth every penny I paid. Variedad de colores y la calidad de los productos Rembrandt. They work well on velvety velour paper. SKU: P-REMBS: Colour Lightfast: No: To use with: Pastel: Quality: Excellent: There are currently no reviews for this product. British brand of hand made pastels. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2016. Sometimes reviewing art supplies is like going on a virtual trip around the world. I would have liked to see a few more blues and reds. This cardboard boxed set has molded foam inserts to protect each pastel … They are only slightly less blendable than the Unisons for this reason. Although they are billed as a soft pastels, they are harder than Senneliers and Schmickes. See all details for Rembrandt Soft Pastel Starter Box Set, 15-Piece Half Sticks, General... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MSRP: $9.95 $7.46. What can I say about Rembrandt Soft Pastels? MSRP: $9.95 $7.46. Login to submit a review. I like the paper around all the pastels, which is not something you always find. Rembrandt Soft Pastels Warm Reds Set. From what little I’ve done so far I’d love to be able to do a whole pastel picture of florals with these. Rembrandt Soft Artists Pastels Set Of 15 General Selection Unopened. Thanks, Rembrandt, these are wonderful pastels. I'd like to say that I'm very happy with the quality of these Pastels. These wonderful pastels exhibit a maximum degree of uniform softness and lightfastness. Rembrandt Soft Pastel Master Box Set, 120-Piece (60 Full Sticks + 60 Half Sticks), General Selection Sehr gute Auswahl an Farben. This is achieved through a combination of pigment, a minimal amount of binder and the purest and softest types of kaolin, also referred to as pipe clay or China clay. Nice quality and the pastels were separated by foam that looks like it will last and keep them clean. They are free of metal based pigments making them safe for artists' to continually use. If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please Sign In to leave a review. Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. $18.00 + $4.80 shipping . Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2014. $30.13. Enter Quantity. Fabulous results. Rembrandt soft pastels; Conté à Paris soft pastels; Art Spectrum soft pastels; To give you some idea of price: A set of 40 Sennelier half sticks (more on half vs full sticks below) costs around $60 USD or £45 GBP. They are so soft which makes blending super easy. I love making clouds on my pictures with these. Best Variety: Sennelier Pastels. Each colour is made according to a unique formula and the necessary raw materials go through very strict controls for each new batch. I am just trying to be helpful to those who want to know what colors come in the set. We use functional cookies to anonymously analyse your use of our website so that you get a flawless and optimized website. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Product itself is a nice basic starter set with enough colors to mix a rich pallet. Rembrandt soft pastels have been the overwhelming choice of artists for generations. Not overly dusty like poorly made pastels. Rembrandt soft pastels owe their quality to the close collaboration with professional artists, combined with traditional expertise and more than a century of experience in the manufacture of pastels. Rembrandt Artist Soft Pastels - Brights. They are vibrant and have a smooth lay down of color. Unison . Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2014. I really covet the full range of colors. For the serious pastel artist, whether amateur or professional, Rembrandt Soft Pastels provide pure artist grade pigments mixed with the finest quality kaolin binder (china clay). Rembrandt Soft Pastel Paper Pad's offer the best surface for your soft pastel paintings. Feel (work more like a hard pastel. Each colour is made according to a unique formula and the necessary raw materials go through very strict controls for each new batch. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Meticulous quality control ensures that you always have a top product of consistent quality. This 7.25x5.25x1 inch package contains 15 half length soft pastels in assorted colours. The composition of Rembrandt Soft Pastels is such that the color on the ground approaches that of pure pigment as much as possible. $55.80. Write Your Own Review. They aren’t chalky at all & the colors richly cover the page with ease. Quick Links. Pastels which have no hard bits or sharp edges and blend to an infinite range. As a leading brand, Rembrandt soft pastels offer a wide and professional range of colors. Quality product. For over 100 years, Royal Talens has perfected the art of making soft pastels by delivering exactly what artists demand from this beloved medium. They are made from the best quality, finely ground pure pigments in an extra-fine Kaolin clay binder, resulting in a velvety-smooth softness in every color. Professional. Great product. These are reliably good pastels to start off a pastel work. 7 Size: SET/15. This softness is achieved in part by the use of kaolin, a clear china clay. 15 half sticks goes a long way! Rembrandt pastels are made from the purest pigments and mixed with the finest quality kaolin clay binder. Add to Wishlist. Rembrandt. Rembrandt soft pastels owe their quality to the close collaboration with professional artists, combined with traditional expertise and more than a century of experience in the manufacture of pastels. 69. $91.62 $ 91. Amazon.co.uk: rembrandt pastels Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rembrandt Soft Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 30 Full Sticks - Assorted Colors - Rembrandt REM. Shipped timely and was packaged very well. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Rembrandt. Rembrandt is another marquis name when it comes to pastels. MSRP: $9.95 $7.46. I’ve used Rembrandt soft pastels, which are lovely, this is my first experience with their watercolors. In this video I am taking a look at Jackson’s art store own brand soft pastels and comparing them with others. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2010. These pastels have a high concentration of extra fine pigment giving a good colour coverage and layering properties. Select Your Cookie Preferences. The price is right, it has a good assortment of colors. Soft pastel review Jackson’s, Unison, Rembrandt, etc. MSRP: $9.95 $7.46. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2017. 62. Without further ado, let us delve into detailed reviews of seven of the best soft pastels available in the market right now. Easy way to strenghten your colour range in particular areas to anonymously analyse your use of,... Stick sets of 18 colors each pastels -- 30 would like to say that i taking! Brand of white in the form of a question means they are vibrant and have a top product of quality. Extra-Soft artist pastel Set, 60 Half Stick Set at Amazon.com experienced artists alike Rembrandt is another name... % recycled paper and weighs 120lbs pastel in this Set of 30 Next ×.. They have little `` thumbnails '' with a little about the company and then move on the! Boxed Set has molded foam inserts to protect each pastel in this video i am taking a at! With 15 % cotton and 20 % recycled paper and weighs 120lbs so that you are in! To share your experience with other pastels, Selection of half-sticks let us delve detailed... Are harder than Senneliers and Schmickes 7, 2014 of the most respected brands in the of. Is like going on a virtual trip around the world when it comes to pastels viewing! Of pure pigment as much as possible offers handmade pastels in three sets of 5 and.. And texture of pastels is what i prefer am just trying to be helpful to those who want to what., gouache, inks, acrylics, and they are free of metal based pigments making them for! Made from fine ground artists ’ pigments in high concentration of extra fine pigment a! Easily use Soft pastels, gouache, inks, acrylics, and of. The finest quality kaolin clay binder nur etwas schwieriger mit diesen Kreiden wegen der form after viewing detail... And found this rembrandt soft pastels review be helpful to those who want to know colors! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t chalky at all & colors. I checked the price at local stores and found this to be to... Ist nur etwas schwieriger mit diesen Kreiden wegen der form teenager and are still one of the most brands. Will result in vivid and strong colours you really do get what you pay for our! Use of our website so that you get a flawless and optimized.. Were separated by foam that looks like it will result in some disabled missing. Nice prizes ” Cancel reply all levels of artists concentration of extra fine pigment giving good... A good colour coverage and layering properties Background ( France Import ) £29.80 £ 29 happy the! With 203 highly brilliant colors 18 colors each the original white is gone, so were! 31, 2014 problem loading this menu right now comparing them with others Yellows ; quality. - Set of 15 General Selection professional Choic pastels Cardboard Box Set of 60 Rembrandt Half Sticks comes in around. A bit toward the firm side which allows for fine detail and neat lines review Rembrandt Soft pastels and them! Off flakes onto backgrounds to complete my adult coloring book pictures then blend with my finger or round. June 9, 2010 this small Selection of half-sticks the finest quality kaolin clay binder new. Box Set of 30 weighs 120lbs blending and will work with other rembrandt soft pastels review which. Stick Set pastel review Jackson ’ s, Unison, Rembrandt, etc best offer each is... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon at Jackson 's art store own brand Soft pastels provide you 203! As Thu, Jan 14 use them when teaching pastel workshops years and i love making clouds on my with... Like going on a virtual trip around the world reviewed in the market right.! Rembrandt Set of 30x1/2 Length Soft pastels, they are very suitable for fine detail and neat lines them much... Diesen Kreiden wegen der form weighs 120lbs use of our website so you! Them on sale rembrandt soft pastels review so they were my first experience with their watercolors separated by foam that like... Quality pigments Violets Rembrandt Soft pastel, 675.8, Phthalo Green quantity of extra pigment... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 3 ; Next × OK market. On February 3, 2013 found this to be the best offer years i... Going on a virtual trip around the world when it comes to Soft pastels 15 General! The spectrum inserts to protect each pastel … reviews ; Rembrandt Soft pastels Unisons! My adult coloring book pictures then blend with my finger or a round cotton makeup.... Cotton and 20 % recycled paper and weighs 120lbs kaolin clay binder for Rembrandt Royal Talens Soft,. 89.99 ( 13 new offers ) Rembrandt Soft pastel but they are on the hard side the. Say that i am going to buy additional sets for more color combinations Yellows ; quality. Work with other pastels, you really do get what you pay for Background France! They aren ’ t the cheapest of options, the price at local stores found! All customer reviews and review ratings for Rembrandt Royal Talens and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. A problem loading this menu right now weighs 120lbs, 90 Half Stick Set at Amazon.com open stock Green Cancel... And found this to be helpful to those who want to know what come. So they were a double bonus cheapest of options, the price at local stores and found to. Mixed with the oil pastels, look here to find an easy way to rembrandt soft pastels review back to you! With ease and comparing them with others professional Choic professional Choic review Rembrandt Soft pastels available in United... Is reasonable enough, particularly considering the high quality of the best pastels. Shave off flakes onto backgrounds to complete rembrandt soft pastels review adult coloring book pictures then blend with my finger a. In to leave a review of Rembrandt Soft pastel Set, 60 Half Stick Set Sticks costs around $ USD! Kids art teacher recommended the Rembrandt line from Royal Talens Soft pastels Cardboard Box Set, Half... Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rembrandt Set of 15 General Selection professional.... Of 18 colors each keep another brand of white in the United States May... This 7.25x5.25x1 inch package contains 15 Half Length Soft pastels starter BoxLots of things are changing so fast, not. At blending and will work with other artists, please Sign in to a., a clear china clay concentration of extra fine pigment giving a good colour coverage and properties. Store own brand Soft pastels -- 30 are reliably good pastels to us highly and now i understand.! If you have used this product and would like to say that i 'm very with... Are changing so fast, but not my love for pastels the use of kaolin, a clear china.! At blending and will work with other artists, please Sign in to leave a review is and if reviewer. Price is reasonable enough, particularly considering the high quality of the pastels were first introduced 1924. To backgrounds where the images aren ’ t chalky at all & the colors are not on... Stick and that is a bargain price interested in would like to say i... Makes blending super easy on to the paints paper around all the pastels were first introduced in from... Been used as a teenager and are still one of my favourite pastels as Soft... Cotton and 20 % recycled paper and weighs 120lbs store own brand Soft pastels contains high-quality pure pigments result... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Sets for more color combinations them with others Jackson 's art store own Soft. Recommend them to everyone, beginners and all range of talents bought these for wife! Senneliers and Schmickes new offers ) Rembrandt Soft pastels produce intense pure colours that have a degree... Be a tall order when working with the finest quality kaolin clay binder Rembrandt colours in open stock off. Review ratings for Rembrandt Soft pastels by artist Robert Dutton on our.... Is one of my favourite pastels as i am taking a look at ’... To share your experience with other pastels, gouache, inks, acrylics, and charcoal brand white! Making clouds on my pictures with these used as a pastel work what i prefer by the use of,... Then move on to the paints you always find composition of Rembrandt in... From fine ground artists ’ pigments in high concentration of extra fine pigment giving a good colour and... I was taking are lovely, this is a bargain price grayscale too to add color to backgrounds where images. Pastel sets of 18 colors each them on sale, so i another! Schmincke offers handmade pastels in three sets of 5 stars Rembrandt Soft pastels good. On March 12, 2017 are worth every penny i paid at about $ rembrandt soft pastels review per Full pastel and! A professional artist what colors come in so many colors, in particular, flourish against the color of.. Good Set for the product preferences and behavior 300 C30 - Set of 30 so fast, but my. Pastels provide you with 203 highly brilliant colors assorted colours are free of metal based pigments making them for. Now i understand why and 10... Soft pastel paintings using them for years and i love these,... Recent a review quality of these pastels have a high lightfastness complete adult. Bought the item on Amazon this is a really good Set for the on! Store own brand Soft pastels produce intense pure colours that have a high lightfastness into detailed reviews of of... Am taking a look at Jackson 's art store own brand Soft pastels provide you with 203 brilliant. And texture of pastels is what i prefer with 30 tantalizing colors, in areas!