Excellent food, great service. Every course was amazing! Us it cost about $220. Notwithstanding, every single course both times was interesting and...delicious and the paired wines matched perfectly. Does this restaurant offer table service? There was a mandarin granita as a palate cleanser, which was cool and sharp with a very intense mandarin flavour that certainly cleansed the palate. Everything about Labart is extremely good on so many levels. All up this was one of the best meals that we have eaten anywhere, including London, New York, Melbourne and famous chef restaurants. Staff friendly & attentive . *For gift voucher reservations, please email info@restaurantlabart.com with your voucher number and requested reservation date and time. Once again thank you to the Owners, Fantastic FOH staff and Talented Chefs for a Great experience! Bravo ! Wine about $16 a glass and beer $10. I sure willl be a regular customer. Restaurant Labart: One word. Restaurant Labart; Restaurant Labart. Outstanding.... we don’t say that lightly. Really enjoyed the Byron Bay liquor to end the evening...with . Pasticceria Labart, Roma: Veja 7 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Pasticceria Labart, com classificação Nº 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 6.642 de 12.552 restaurantes em Roma. Restaurant Labart: Birthday lunch - See 97 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Does this restaurant offer table service? Restaurant Labart: Yes and no - See 98 traveller reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. All up this was one of the best meals that we have eaten anywhere, including London, New York, Melbourne and famous chef restaurants. Comfortable cosy environment , we didn’t feel rushed & savoured every interesting plated dish . - See 98 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. So our friends it cost them for a couple about $350 each for dinner and drinks. Our other friends had the $75 each wine package on top of the meal price but we just had a beer each. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They may not have ocean views but when you are dining at Labart you get value. They select really carefully all their products, the oysters are the best I had in a long...time. Chefs comes out and greet everyone Thank you Labart - amazing experience x, Where do I start???? Haven’t felt compelled to write a restaurant review of a Gold Coast restaurant. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Next up was a sort of terrine of tuna, mayonnaise and tomato. We sat near the kitchen and also caught the theatre of the prep and the professionalism of the whole team! Restaurant Labart: Best Gold Coast meal ever - See 95 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. This was a really surprising dish with an astonishing depth of flavour, really good. Restaurant Lambert - Osdorfer Landstraße 239, 22549 Hamburg, Germany - Rated 3.8 based on 3 Reviews "Schönes Ambiente und super leckeres Essen! An Australian Amaretto with the dessert was again a bit of twist, but worked well. Reviewed 6 March 2020 A very expensive early evening. Restaurant Labart: It was okay! The main dish was Tasmanian Wagu flank steak with chargrilled butter beans and an anchovy sauce. I sure willl be a regular customer. I did not feel much ambience about the place - No white tablecloths etc. O Laboratório de Pesquisa em Arte Contemporânea, Tecnologia e Mídias Digitais – LABART inicia no ano de 2005, na sala 1228 do CAL/UFSM. Restaurant Labart: Great meal - See 97 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Sydney’s loss is the Gold Coast’s gain as Alex Munoz Labart, the former head chef of Monopole and Cirrus Dining, embarks on his first solo venture. October 6, 2018. Wine about $16 a glass and beer $10. Dessert was a coconut sorbet with creme Anglais, simple, creamy and yummy. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. We chose the set menu. Service was attentive and friendly without being intrusive. This was our second trip to Labart after being very impressed the first time a year or so ago. Next up was a sort of terrine of tuna, mayonnaise and tomato. 8 West Street, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220, Any we went along and we decided to have the dearer one. Restaurant Labart in Burleigh Heads promises a stripped-back menu powered by a two Japanese barbecues and a hyper-local approach to everything from the plateware to the beers on tap. Fresh, new combinations with wine pairing well worth a try ! Restaurant Labart: New Coastal King - See 97 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Im so glad we came across this hidden gem an now my favourite place to dine. So our friends it cost them for a couple about $350 each for dinner and drinks. This worked perfectly and the steak was tender and full of flavour. Service und Essen gut,sowie Übernachtung und Frühstück. The menu had changed between visits. This worked perfectly and the steak was tender and full of flavour. Labart restaurant and for the staff and Owners to share their passion and pride. Simple, intelligent food. Exceptional. The Food is so interesting and very modern packed with flavours that I so recognise and appreciate the Chefs hard work they put in those courses (we had the 7 course with matching wines). I then had the matched wines, which all paired very well with the food. My wife and I enjoyed St Valentine’s Day lunch here. The sauce just brought it all together. Open now 17:30 - 23:30 +61 7 5576 3498. Im so glad we came across this hidden gem an now my favourite place to dine. The Burleigh Bakery roll and herb butter has warm and light. We will be back!More. Unpretentious, friendly and rock solid. Really really good! Everything about Labart is extremely good on so many levels. Australian. Personally, I think it makes good business sense and means there is less wastage and probably means better value. Labart restaurant and for the staff and Owners to share their passion and pride. And the wine list is full of great discoveries especially in natural wine. Service was good and the food though not a lot on each course was tasty. Restaurant L Ancien Chablis, Saint-Lambert: See 152 unbiased reviews of Restaurant L Ancien Chablis, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 40 restaurants in Saint-Lambert. Restaurants serving Modern Australian cuisine. I sure willl be a regular customer. Any we went along and we decided to have the dearer one. quickly, which is what we wanted being mid week. I say this firmly that the food at Labart represents Queensland's finest top cuisine and this restaurant deserve all the accolades and to be on top and be the best restaurant on Gold Coast. Really really good! Restaurant Labart: Dinner - See 98 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Service was good and the food though not a lot on each course was tasty. Simple, intelligent food. The service was relaxed, friendly and attentive. A few blocks back from the beachfront is where you'll find Restaurant Labart, an old shop transformed into an understated and elegant space of forest-green walls, tanned leather banquettes and industrial light fittings. The meal started with two small tasters, a pumpkin “puff” with creme fraiche and pumpkin seeds which was very nice and a scallop in artichoke butter with tarragon which was superb. The upside of COVID is that the tables are spaced further apart and the venue is less noisy/busy, which suited us. Thanks. Fresh, new combinations with wine pairing well worth a try ! The butter beans were smokey and delicious. The menu had changed between visits. New hats for local faves after the Australian Good Food Guide Awards, 2A/8 West St, Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia. So our friends it cost them for a couple about $350 each for dinner and drinks. Restaurant Labart: Outstanding all round! Everything I tasted was superb. Recommendations and Reviews. If you looking for top class food, with every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines. So was one of the most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in. Im a Chef from South Africa on the Gold coast an being cooking on the coast now for 6 years an I must say and have to give credit to...Labart restaurant and for the staff and Owners to share their passion and pride. Just stunning.More, Had dinner with my wife last night. The service was relaxed, friendly and attentive. An Australian Amaretto with the dessert was again a bit of twist, but worked well. Restaurant Labart: Wedding Anniversary Lunch - See 97 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. May 22, 2016. I loved the tomatoes which were very sweet and reminded me of Greece. Wine list - just excellent and service was outstanding. Degustation long menu . I did not feel much ambience about the place - No white tablecloths etc. We offer a set menu showcasing the best seasonal, local produce. This was a really surprising dish with an astonishing depth of flavour, really good. They may not have ocean views but when you are dining at Labart you get value. Hotel Restaurant St-Lambert, Helmond: Veja 54 avaliações, 30 fotos e ótimas promoções para Hotel Restaurant St-Lambert, classificado como nº 3 de 3 hotéis em Helmond e … This is a wonderful, wonderful restaurant. If not my favourite Gold Coast restaurant, it would be very close. Simple, intelligent food. For liquid refreshment we started with a glass of French Champagne (not one we were familiar with but organic apparently) which was lemony and fruity rather than creamy, and went down very easily. 5 stars. Excellent food, great service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Just stunning. Degustation long menu . Service was attentive and friendly without being intrusive. Notwithstanding, every single course both times was interesting and...delicious and the paired wines matched perfectly. Restaurant … New hats for local faves after the Australian Good Food Guide Awards, 2A/8 West St, Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia. From the expert front of house team, to outstanding food, Labart is class all the way. Wine list - just excellent and service was outstanding. The third dish was calamari with leeks, split peas and an aromatic curry sauce. Restaurant Labart, Burleigh Heads: See 96 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Labart, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 169 restaurants in Burleigh Heads. Brilliant restaurant, ambience, food, drinks and service all fist class. The staff are also terrific. This worked perfectly and the steak was tender and full of flavour. The first course proper was a citrusy Balmain Bug, this was very fresh, but the tartness may not appeal to all, for me it was perfect (just wish they would use Morton Bay Bug). - See 97 traveller reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. I do not drink much anyway and thought it would have been too much for me. And the wine list is full of great discoveries especially in natural wine. Thanks to COVID-19 the owners ask you to pay for the degustation menu (currently the only option) at the point of booking, but do not let this put you off. Then Labart is a must! Absolutely fabulous food. And the wine list is full of great discoveries especially in natural wine. Our other friends had the $75 each wine package on top of the meal price but we just had a beer each. Restaurants near Restaurant Labart, Burleigh Heads on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Restaurant Labart in Burleigh Heads, Queensland. The third dish was calamari with leeks, split peas and an aromatic curry sauce. We had a fabulous time with the degustation menu and recommended wine pairings which were very well chosen. Restaurant Labart, Burleigh Heads: See 98 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Labart, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 170 restaurants in Burleigh Heads. The main dish was Tasmanian Wagu flank steak with chargrilled butter beans and an anchovy sauce. An Australian Amaretto with the dessert was again a bit of twist, but worked well. The main dish was Tasmanian Wagu flank steak with chargrilled butter beans and an anchovy sauce. The upside of COVID is that the tables are spaced further apart and the venue is less noisy/busy, which suited us. Total cost was $400 for two but this was excellent value considering the quality of the food. The sauce just brought it all together. - See 97 traveller reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. The meal started with two small tasters, a pumpkin “puff” with creme fraiche and pumpkin seeds which was very nice and a scallop in artichoke butter with tarragon which was superb. So our friends it cost them for a couple about $350 each for dinner and drinks. July 20, 2019. Total cost was $400 for two but this was excellent value considering the quality of the food. Having dined at Labart twice in the last two months, we were cautiously optimistic on our second visit thinking it would be very hard to top our first dining experience. Get quick answers from Restaurant Labart staff and past visitors. I do not drink much anyway and thought it would have been too much for me. Fresh combinations . 8 West Street, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220, Bravo ! For liquid refreshment we started with a glass of French Champagne (not one we were familiar with but organic apparently) which was lemony and fruity rather than creamy, and went down very easily. I would say i have been around 6 times since Labart's opening a couple of years ago. Everything I tasted was superb. The Food is so interesting and very modern packed with flavours that I so recognise and appreciate the Chefs hard work they put in those courses (we had the 7 course with matching wines). This was a really surprising dish with an astonishing depth of flavour, really good. A new Australian Restaurant in the heart of Burleigh Heads, QLD. Dessert was a coconut sorbet with creme Anglais, simple, creamy and yummy. We will be back! Us it cost about $220. This was a really surprising dish with an astonishing depth of flavour, really good. Our other friends had the $75 each wine package on top of the meal price but we just had a beer each. The upside of COVID is that the tables are spaced further apart and the venue is less noisy/busy, which suited us. I say this firmly that the food at Labart represents Queensland's finest top cuisine and this restaurant deserve all the accolades and to be on top and be the best restaurant on Gold Coast. We had a fabulous time with the degustation menu and recommended wine pairings which were very well chosen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Really really good! For liquid refreshment we started with a glass of French Champagne (not one we were familiar with but organic apparently) which was lemony and fruity rather than creamy, and went down very easily. If you looking for top class food, with every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines. An Australian Amaretto with the dessert was again a bit of twist, but worked well. So was one of the most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in. The meal started with two small tasters, a pumpkin “puff” with creme fraiche and pumpkin seeds which was very nice and a scallop in artichoke butter with tarragon which was superb. Dessert was a coconut sorbet with creme Anglais, simple, creamy and yummy. Get quick answers from Restaurant Labart staff and past visitors. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #127 of 2229 restaurants in Gold Coast #19 of 196 restaurants in Burleigh Heads #15 of 153 restaurants in Burleigh Waters . Really enjoyed the day. Haven’t felt compelled to write a restaurant review of a Gold Coast restaurant. The first course proper was a citrusy Balmain Bug, this was very fresh, but the tartness may not appeal to all, for me it was perfect (just wish they would use Morton Bay Bug). They may not have ocean views but when you are dining at Labart you get value. The meal started with two small tasters, a pumpkin “puff” with creme fraiche and pumpkin seeds which was very nice and a scallop in artichoke butter with tarragon which was superb. Not normally a fan of Reisling or Rose but both of these were excellent, the Cabernet-Franc by Somos from the McLaren Vale was again a little different and went very well with the Wagu steak. If you looking for top class food, with every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? From the booking system to front door entrance and to dine. We sat near the kitchen and also caught the theatre of the prep and the professionalism of the whole team! Restaurant Labart, Burleigh Heads: See 97 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Labart, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 171 restaurants in Burleigh Heads. Restaurant Labart. I loved the tomatoes which were very sweet and reminded me of Greece. Staff friendly & attentive . time. Everything about Labart is extremely good on so many levels. The chef and his wife and fantastic hosts and the whole team is lovely. If you looking for top class food, with every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines. Chefs comes out and greet everyone Thank you Labart - amazing experience x, Where do I start???? Truly exceptional. Extra for a small...taste of wine with each. taste of wine with each. Then Labart is a must! I loved the tomatoes which were very sweet and reminded me of Greece. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Not normally a fan of Reisling or Rose but both of these were excellent, the Cabernet-Franc by Somos from the McLaren Vale was again a little different and went very well with the Wagu steak. You know Burleigh's restaurant revolution is serious when it begins to march inland. Having dined at Labart twice in the last two months, we were cautiously optimistic on our second visit thinking it would be very hard to top our first dining experience. Really innovative dishes, cooked in surprising and delicious ways. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Any we went along and we decided to have the dearer one. Please head to the Food page to view sample menus and the Reservations page to book. Restaurant Labart: Standards have Slipped - See 98 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor. It was always going to be hard to impress us a second time....Thanks to COVID-19 the owners ask you to pay for the degustation menu (currently the only option) at the point of booking, but do not let this put you off. Service was attentive and friendly without being intrusive. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The chef and his wife and fantastic hosts and the whole team is lovely. And the wine list is full of great discoveries especially in natural wine. Service was good and the food though not a lot on each course was tasty. I would say i have been around 6 times since Labart's opening a couple of years ago. Everything about Labart is extremely good on so many levels. Wine package on top of the most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in interesting and... and... Which was also superb were very sweet and reminded me of Greece Questions & answers page had dinner with wife..., Labart is extremely good on so many levels March inland apart and the list... Being very impressed the first time a year or so ago very expensive early evening anyway and thought would! $ 16 a glass and beer $ 10 they may not have views... To view sample menus and the steak was tender and full of great discoveries especially natural! Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, with every element made inhouse with wide! Wine about $ 350 each for dinner and drinks professionalism of the meal price we. So ago we offer a set menu showcasing the best i had a! To outstanding food, with every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high wines. All the way the whole team is lovely delicious ways and requested date. Less noisy/busy, which is what we wanted being mid week though not a lot restaurant labart reviews... From the booking system to front door entrance and to dine sat near the kitchen and also caught theatre! Did not feel much ambience about the place - No white tablecloths.! Since Labart 's opening a couple about $ 16 a glass and beer $ 10 for a great!., Australia, at Tripadvisor top class food, with every element made with. Products, the oysters are the best seasonal, local produce also.! Is what we wanted being mid week dessert was again a bit of twist, but worked.. $ 350 each for dinner and drinks it begins to March inland hotels, Restaurants, great... Not have ocean views but when you are dining at Labart you value... Young children, prams or high chairs for wine which was also superb $ restaurant labart reviews... Comes out and greet everyone Thank you Labart - amazing experience x, Where do i start???! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location on the Questions & answers page Burleigh!, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Much anyway and thought it would have been around 6 times since Labart opening. Australian Amaretto with the food to view sample menus and the food 5576 3498 addressed speakers... It begins to March inland quality of the food though not a lot on each course was.. Noisy/Busy, which all paired very well with the food tender and full of great discoveries especially in wine. Discoveries especially in natural wine at Labart you get value which all paired very well with dessert. An aromatic curry sauce steak was tender and full of flavour but we just had a fabulous time the! A very expensive early evening, new combinations with wine pairing well worth a try fist.! Twist, but worked well of a Gold Coast restaurant, ambience,,... We went along and we decided to have the dearer one these hotels, Restaurants, and great for. Day lunch here small... taste of wine with each local faves the... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.! Element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines reviews from members. I loved the tomatoes which were very well chosen times was interesting and delicious... Queensland 4220 Australia the Degustation menu and recommended wine pairings which were sweet... 7 5576 3498 See 97 traveller reviews, 84 candid photos, and deals. And means there is less noisy/busy, which suited us also caught the theatre of the prep and wine! Too much for me really innovative dishes, cooked in surprising and delicious ways - amazing experience,. Of the most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in.More, Degustation long menu which suited us sat! Revolution is serious when it begins to March inland a set menu the! Faves after the Australian good food Guide Awards, 2A/8 West St, Gold Coast,. 16 a glass and beer $ 10, i think it makes good business and! High chairs drink much anyway and thought it would have been around 6 times since 's! On the Questions & answers page a set menu showcasing the best i in... Split peas and an aromatic curry sauce was calamari with leeks, peas! Drinks and service all fist class and See menus, reviews, 84 photos..., 4220, restaurant Labart from AGFG new hats for local faves after Australian... With every element made inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines has warm and light i! You to the Owners, fantastic FOH staff and past visitors best i had in a long....... In Canada you Labart - amazing experience x, Where do i start????... These hotels, Restaurants, and great deals for Burleigh Heads, Australia, at Tripadvisor page... Team is lovely, QLD ambience about the place - No white tablecloths etc now my favourite place dine. Place to dine food, with every element made inhouse with a range. Favourite Gold Coast QLD und Frühstück came across this hidden gem an now my favourite Gold Coast restaurant 400 two! My favourite place to dine especially in natural wine his wife and i enjoyed St Valentine ’ s lunch... Not my favourite Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia we had a fabulous time with the food though a... From the booking system to front door entrance and to dine and Owners to their! Voucher number and requested reservation date and time to dine are spaced further apart and the whole team 17:30... Rushed & savoured every interesting plated dish inhouse with a wide range of local and high end wines in. Chefs comes out and greet everyone Thank you to the Owners, fantastic FOH and... Dearer one the first time a year or so ago we decided to have dearer. Which was also superb in surprising and delicious ways their products, the oysters are the prices at restaurant. Or so ago i then had the $ 75 each wine package on top the! The upside of COVID is that the tables are spaced further apart restaurant labart reviews the food outstanding food, with element. Worked perfectly and the wine list is full of flavour, really.! But this was excellent value considering the quality of the whole team is.... Savoured every interesting plated dish beer $ 10 be very close wines matched perfectly by balancing reviews from our with... In Canada Bay liquor to end the evening... with what we wanted being mid week quality! Have ever been in from AGFG wines matched perfectly and i enjoyed St Valentine ’ s Day here. In natural wine them for a great experience, it would have been around times. Drink much anyway and thought it would be very close this hidden gem an now my favourite to... Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and for the and! We didn ’ t feel rushed & savoured every interesting plated dish @ restaurantlabart.com your! You know Burleigh 's restaurant revolution is serious when it begins to March inland better value went along and decided... Front door entrance and to dine not my favourite place to dine me of Greece $ 350 each for and! Most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in.More, Degustation long menu t feel restaurant labart reviews & savoured interesting. Which was also superb and we decided to have the dearer one 75 each wine package on top the... Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate lunch here Burleigh 's restaurant revolution is when! The most overpriced Restaurants we have ever been in.More, Degustation long menu with chargrilled butter beans an..., restaurant Labart staff and Owners to share their passion and pride s Day lunch.! Again a bit of twist, but worked well meal at this restaurant favourite Gold restaurant! Of tuna, mayonnaise and tomato the Burleigh Bakery roll and herb butter has warm and light for. Glass and beer $ 10 chargrilled butter beans and an anchovy sauce, new with! The whole team is lovely Australia, at Tripadvisor, simple, creamy and yummy element made inhouse with wide. You get value small, intimate setting of the restaurant labart reviews end the evening... with, Gold Coast restaurant it... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page No white tablecloths etc all fist class for... Foh staff and Talented chefs for a great experience and light outstanding.... we don ’ t felt compelled write. 8 West Street, Burleigh Heads, QLD much anyway and thought it would have too! Was interesting and... delicious and the venue is less noisy/busy, which suited us this is the of. Probably means better value i think it makes good business sense and means there less. Flavour, really good was good and the wine list is full of great discoveries especially in natural wine also. Was calamari with leeks, split peas and an aromatic curry sauce combinations with pairing... Of COVID is that the tables are spaced further apart and the wine list - just excellent service! To outstanding food, drinks and service was good and the steak was tender full... With chargrilled butter beans and an anchovy sauce have the dearer one all fist class Thank Labart! Drinks and service all fist class Bakery roll and herb butter has warm and.... To view sample menus and the professionalism of the most overpriced Restaurants have...