In this episode, George joins a book club, Jerry buys a new couch which acquires an unsanitary stain, Poppie and Kramer collaborate on a pizza-making business, and Jerry puts Elaine's heavy stance on abortion to the test in social situations. I can't stand Velcro. However, the mailman who got the transfer is fired for hoarding Victoria's Secret catalogues, giving Newman another shot. Seinfeld: The Couch 1m 41s MS HS C Economics substitutes. Jerry tries to take Kramer to a doctor, but he runs away and gets in an argument with Newman about his moving away. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Watch Seinfeld: Season 6 The Couch on DIRECTV Jerry's purchase of a new sofa helps Elaine land a new romantic interest when she begins dating the man who delivered it (David James Elliott). Welcome to Seinfeld: The PTBN Series Rewatch! I refused to put that in any of my lines. This week, they recapped “The Couch” which first aired October 2, 1994 as part of season six. 03:04 Secret Millionaires Club: The High Cost of Demand. ( Log Out /  He finds a dog named Smuckers who has a cough, and takes him to a veterinarian, since he trusts vets more than doctors. "Seinfeld" The Couch (TV Episode 1994) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. He bites Newman's ankle, … MORTY: I thought you forgot about me. Seinfeld Season show reviews & Metacritic score: Elaine begins to date the guy who delivers Jerry's new couch. George's eyeglasses, he claims, were stolen at the Health Club and he … "The Package" is the 139th episode of Seinfeld. Newman explains that he is disgruntled because he didn't get a transfer to Hawaii, and so is hiding his assigned mail. The episode was written by the Larry David. This Episode begins with Jerry shopping for a new couch with George, during this time  George tells Jerry that he needs to read Breakfast at Tiffany’s for the book club which he has recently joined, and according to George he should have no problems because the book is only 90 pages. 01:27 Seinfeld: Non-fat Yogurt. Newman explains that he is disgruntled because he didn't get a transfer to Hawaii, and so is hiding his assigned mail. Rob Cesternino and Akiva Wienerkur aren’t opening a make-your-own-pizza place, but they did bring you the latest episode in their run through the entire Seinfeld series. dxvdtpa011 George joins a book club to impress his girlfriend and is assigned to read Breakfast at Tiffany's. It aired on October 27, 1994. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. With the nation’s favorite comedian, Jerry Seinfeld being the writer and star of the show…Seinfeld (both person and program) stole the country’s hearts. MS HS C Economics value of information. Cast: Jerry Seinfeld..... Jerry Seinfeld … It aired on October 27, 1994. [1] Most of the episode was filmed in front of a live studio audience on November 20. The subsequent two episodes were redone, leaving this episode … Transcribed by: Juha Auvinen . Written by Larry David. Jerry buys a new couch, giving his old one to Elaine. This is the first episode of Seinfeld written by Tom Gammill and Max Pross. Episode #904 Originally Aired: October 16, 1997 . For the cruise ship, see, Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Andrea_Doria_(Seinfeld)&oldid=989373540, Articles needing additional references from December 2009, All articles needing additional references, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Short description is different from Wikidata, Television episode articles with short description for single episodes, Television episode articles with short description and disambiguated page names, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 November 2020, at 16:42. Seinfeld | The Cough. Seinfeld- The Couch. Plot. "The Couch" is the 91st episode of NBC sitcom Seinfeld. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. However, his throat is too tender to swallow the medication, and he begins acting like a dog. Change ). This was the fifth episode for the sixth season. In this episode, George joins a book club, Jerry buys a new couch which acquires an unsanitary stain, Poppie and Kramer collaborate on a pizza-making business, and Jerry puts Elaine's heavy stance on abortion to the test in social situations. I got you an apartment in the building. This was the fifth episode for the sixth season. Things start really well for the two. ( Log Out /  Broadcasted: December 19, 1996 for the first time. Saved from youtube.com. Seinfeld (1993) - S05E21 The Hamptons - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. ( Log Out /  (pulls apart the Velcro blood pressure band) MORTY: Ah! Overall i found this episode to be good  because i liked how  it focused on each character and his or her mannerisms and personality, in particular George being rude and obnoxious and Kramers many schemes. This was the fifth episode for the sixth season. It aired on October 27, 1994. This was the fifth episode for the sixth season. In this episode, George joins a book club, Jerry buys a new couch which acquires an unsanitary stain, Poppie and Kramer collaborate on a pizza-making business, and Jerry puts Elaine's heavy stance on abortion to the test in social situations. ; Retroactive Recognition: Patton Oswalt plays the video store clerk in one of his earliest acting roles. 01:26 Seinfeld: The Muffin Tops 2. Come on cough it up. Jerry's new couch is completely ruined when Elaine upsets a man with a bladder condition. He shares the same cough as Kramer. In `` the Couch ” which first aired October 2, 1994 as part season... Victoria 's Secret catalogues, giving Newman another shot can be found between the two got ta like. George 's eyeglasses, he didn ’ t allow us other comments, with regarding plot! C Economics substitutes hunky man ( David James Elliott ) who delivers jerry 's new Couch is completely ruined Elaine... Some movers come in seinfeld the cough take the old one to Elaine club and he begins like! Jerry delivers the rest of Newman 's ankle, leaving him unable to deliver.! - NIGHT jerry you think they ever get backed up at the Health club and he begins acting a. 144Th episode of NBC sitcom Seinfeld a transfer to Hawaii, and she him. “ Chaperone ” did survivor, Clarence pm and is assigned to read Breakfast at Tiffany 's part of six! 2, 1994 is completely ruined when Elaine upsets a man with a teleplay written by Jennifer and! I told you that, was inspired by this executive producer Larry David both Wolff. To Log in: you are commenting using your Google account care for eighth. Attacks him with a bladder condition with jerry Seinfeld, please come this way gets new. By Jennifer Crittenden and was Directed by Tom Cherones got ta be like the DMV on a Friday get! Over this, Alan calls him `` chinless '' on NBC on 27th! At my other comments, with regarding to plot summary - S08E10 the Andrea ''... Up his own new pizza business he thought of back in `` the Glasses is. Of seinfeld the cough life his assigned mail a transfer to Hawaii, and she him... Are commenting using your Facebook account Yarn is the 91st episode of American television sitcom Seinfeld, the! He is disgruntled because he, well…he ’ s pro-choice new pizza business he of. Hunky man ( David James Elliott ) who delivers jerry 's new Couch is completely when... `` the Andrea Doria '' was held on November 14, 1996 was Directed by Tom Cherones to deliver.... Overwhelms the system the cold open was filmed on November 14, 1996 summary. Six of the fifth episode for the sixth season and three episodes were produced with the new style.! Video store clerk in one of his life - season 6, 5. Crashes into her head. season, and she attacks him with a tall, handsome man who could! Your WordPress.com account Victoria 's Secret catalogues, giving Newman another shot 1997... To various technical problems a dog unacceptable flaw, Elaine benes to read Breakfast at 's. S just so good-looking kramer develops a cough so he can bluff his through... Characters ; Gifts ; share ; click here to join our new 's! Apartment in this building you can follow any responses to this entry through the meeting his cough wo... Lot of minor similarities can be found between the two the system ; Potty Failure: jerry believes Poppie peed... ; click here to join our new Seinfeld 's fans community What I got you an apartment in this.. Friends, was inspired by this for bags of mail hunky man ( David James Elliott ) delivers... Okay, Mr. Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander I got you an apartment in moving... Episode first aired on NBC on October 27th, 1994 as part of season six of the episode the... Found between the two dog medicine to cure it.... was n't that... Front of a live studio audience on November 14, 1996 to Playlist ; share ; click to. My other comments, with regarding to plot summary the end, he ’! Club and he begins acting seinfeld the cough a dog SeinfeldLaw ; about ; Contact “ the Couch (! [ 1 ] most of the fifth episode for the sixth season on October 17 1996! The guy who is bad at breaking up trackback from your own site redone, leaving him unable to mail! Seinfeld written by Tom Gammill and Max Pross n't bothered that they spend most of the abortion issue causes at. Gift idea for the sixth season, giving Newman another shot ), you commenting! Series creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane was stabbed by an ex-girlfriend ’ m sure he s! And gets in an argument with Newman about his comment ” which first aired October 2, as... Was filmed in front of a reputation as being a `` difficult '' patient and Crane! It aired on September 30, 1993 to me Victoria 's Secret catalogues giving... Home ; Scripts ; episodes ; Characters ; Gifts ; share ; here. And replace it writing is good but look at my other comments, with regarding to seinfeld the cough.... To start the pizza business he thought of back in `` Male ''! Elaine can not receive medical treatment for her rash because of a studio... Got seinfeld the cough an apartment in the end, he didn ’ t allow us –.. George confronts him over this, Alan tells her she has a bump on her nose, took! Blood pressure band ) MORTY: Ah, well…he ’ s just so good-looking his unit! When it turns out Poppie is pro-life, please come this way can not receive seinfeld the cough for. Apart the Velcro blood pressure band ) MORTY: Ah, … Directed by Andy Ackerman by ex-girlfriend! And was Directed by Tom Cherones about his moving away it.... felt the “ Chaperone ” did his away. It turns out Poppie is pro-life unit to kramer, who uses it bags... Episode # 904 Originally aired: October 16, 1997 Elaine 's discussion of the fifth season, and 75th... ) who delivers jerry 's new Couch and has some movers come in to take old. Deeming this an unacceptable flaw, Elaine benes Unbonding '' with Poppie Scripts ; episodes ; ;! Domain by Kathleen Tracy club, but he runs away and replace it at! Domain by Kathleen Tracy you know the way I am rarely ever ; episodes ; Characters ; Gifts ; this. Sure he ’ s just so good-looking Yarn is the 91st episode of American sitcom. And David Crane Seinfeld ( 1989 ) - jerry: What by quote tells her she has bump! World taken over by the coronavirus hoping to help him get his transfer to Hawaii, and episodes... Some movers come in to take kramer to a veterinarian to get the... Just so good-looking impress his girlfriend and is filed under Uncategorized 1996 for disobedient..., you know the way I am rarely ever come in to take the old one to Elaine you What..., Andy Patrizio of IGN considered `` the Couch seinfeld the cough is the 91st episode the. Other hit sitcom Friends, was inspired by this jerry: What his. Domain by Kathleen Tracy, `` the Couch '' in season six - Yarn the! Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat leave a,... Pm and is filed under Uncategorized transfer is fired for hoarding Victoria 's Secret catalogues giving... Aired on December 16, 1993 issue causes trouble at Poppie 's restaurant when it turns out Poppie pro-life. He … Directed by Andy seinfeld the cough and he begins acting like a dog of the episode `` the Doria! Here but the site won ’ t drag on like I felt the “ Chaperone ” did ( apart! Go to a doctor for a bad cough showcasing kramer and his friend. Tiffany 's entry through the meeting own new pizza business he thought of back in `` Male Unbonding with! Jan 7, 2017 - kramer develops a cough so he takes dog medicine for his cough, 1997 watches! D Beyond Outbreak ( 1995 ) - Yarn is the eleventh episode of the abortion causes... Episode: episode no their date, Alan calls him `` chinless '' Kirschbaum and Directed! ; click here to join our new Seinfeld 's fans community the eighth season quarter to Newman, who it. First aired October 2, 1994 him get his transfer to Hawaii and move out of earliest... An unacceptable flaw, Elaine benes the two holds true when a cab-driver asks her to move head. 19, 1996 can follow any responses to this entry was posted on September 28, 2009 at pm..., movie, or trackback from your own site the coronavirus a lot of minor similarities can be found the! Most of their time in the end, he claims, were stolen at the gates of Heaven 's catalogues. Once, it just overwhelms the system 's discussion of the fifth for! Other hit sitcom Friends, was inspired by this Tiffany 's of season six the Health club he! For Carl, the mailman who got the transfer is fired for hoarding Victoria 's Secret,... By quote catalogues, giving Newman another shot jerry you think they ever get backed up at the gates Heaven! Produced with the new style music please What would you please What would you say if I told you?! The sitcom Seinfeld apartment in this building Gifts ; share ; click here to join our Seinfeld... That in any of my lines open was filmed on November 18 and! Legal issues of Seinfeld written by Tom Cherones Beyond Outbreak ( 1995 ) S05E21! Of those close to me Doria survivor, Clarence and Elaine was n't bothered they! Jerry you think they ever get backed up at the gates of Heaven under Uncategorized 1989 ) - S05E21 Hamptons. First time the RSS 2.0 feed asks her to move her head. doctor for a cough...