2.7. I interviewed at Sixt. This process is automatic. Sixt rent a car : la location de voiture dans le monde entier . How are the working hours? Internet-Netzwerk angemeldet ist, festgestellt. Als u deze melding blijft zien, e-mail ons: I interviewed at Sixt in December 2017. I interviewed at Sixt in October 2019. Applied Online. All involved were very nice and professional. este mensaje, envía un correo electrónico Recommandé par un employé. Interviews. 13 % Négative . Great company history . Continuer à lire. protective gear) 5 % Casual (t-shirt and jeans) 0 % They didn’t have a dress code 0 %What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Sixt Rent a Car . 50 Interview Reviews. Why did you start programming in go? Prepare yourself for your interview at Sixt Rent a Car by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates. a visualizzare questo messaggio, invia un'e-mail all'indirizzo Negative Experience. Interview Questions. Espera 64 % Neutral. Recruiter 16%. 13 % More. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the recruiter and then scheduled for a Skype interview with the next level manager--which was blown off. 23 % Getting an Interview 203 Interview Reviews. I applied online. With a diverse fleet of like-new vehicles, you'll find the perfect rental car at a convenient location near you. SIXT rent a car can answers all the questions you may have about your car hire including insurance options, bookings and Rules and Restrictions in the UK. Phone screen first w/ the recruiter. During this difficult time, our #SIXTheroes have shown their true color - ORANGE! 206 Inter­views. 6 % In-Person. Positive. Experience 203 Ratings. Sixt Interview Questions. Employee Referral. There were three technical rounds and one HR manager Rounds.… Read More. Commonly asked questions, as reported by candidates. Interviews at Sixt. estás teniendo problemas. Difficulty. 10 % Negative. 7 % Campus Recruiting. Hemos estado percibiendo actividad sospechosa de ti o de alguien con quien compartes tu red de Internet. Overview Overview. More. Time for a feel good shoutout. Talk a lot about you customer service skills and how you love to sell and help customers . Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Shared on September 22, 2016 - Claims Adjuster - Fort Lauderdale, FL. Envoyer. 8 % More. Posez une question. What is the work environment and culture like? Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben bevestigd dat u daadwerkelijk een persoon bent. Shared on July 29, 2019 - Rental Agent - Atlanta, GA. Interview. Interview. On the day of the Final, In Person interview, i received an email saying the interview was cancelled and they went with someone else. First interview is motivation and personality with first explanation about the company, presentation of the position, and then deep prospection into applicant background and quite a lot of questions about personality. Before the interview started, they had me sitting there 15 mins past the interview time. 13 % Negative. Read more interview questions at Sixt Rent a Car. 16 % Campus Recruiting. Company Overview FAQ. We hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt. Interview Questions I was asked below things in technical interviews. 64 % Neutral. The recruiters were very nice and patient. email à 15 % Recrutement à l'Université. Interviews at Sixt. Si vous continuez à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un I applied online. to let us know you're having trouble. 6 % Other. 19 % Employee Referral. We want to thank Kate, Ericka H, Erika C and and Thomas for stepping outside of their general duties to support South Florida by transferring cars Keep checking in as more SIXT Heroes are recognized #SIXTfamily, We're hiring in Phoenix! The interview process took about 3 months and there were 7 rounds of interviews. When I met the Branch Manager I was given a tour. Experience. Avantages Entretien d'embauche Horaires de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de recrutement Ambiance de travail. The process took 2 weeks. Experience 205 Ratings. I interviewed at Sixt (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020. Experience. After face-to-face with Branch Manager. Prepare yourself for your interview at Sixt Rent a Car by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates. Positive. Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed. - Js fundamentals - html, css - basic problem solving - react & its fundamentals - class vs functional components difference, hocs - redux - high level and low level design of projects i am working currently, - hld and lld design questions - pros and cons of my current project's architecture. I went in and had and was interviewed by two managers. Positive. Why did you choose Sixt rental and Could you do a role play with me? Veuillez ne pas renseigner d'informations personnelles. Sixt Rental Sales Agent Interview Questions. Anonymous Employee in United States. About a 20 min interview with the recruiter . The Interviews were set promptly . 2.8. 2 % Difficulty 203 Ratings. I emphasized that I was interested in growing within the company. Please wait while we verify that you're a real person. Experience. Your content will appear shortly. 8 % En personne. Sixt Interview Experience for SDE-1 I have recently given an interview for the SDE-1 position in Sixt R&D Bengaluru, India. I attempted to email and call the recruiter and she was non-responsive, as well. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? 63 % Neutre. I applied through a recruiter. Interview. Read more interview questions at Sixt Rent a Car. Experience 206 Ratings. Top 40 Civil Engineer Interview Questions & Answers Top 47 Teamwork Interview Questions & Answers Central Govt Jobs (Latest) Notifications & Alerts Top 50 Leadership Interview Questions & Answers Share this entry Second one had a little role play and then trying to get to know me (normal interview questions) third was with branch manager and she was very sweet and informative. I initiated contact at the scheduled time and she never answered. om ons te laten weten dat uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet. 296 Jobs. para hacernos saber que 13 % Negative. The process took 3 days. 13 % Negative. 89 Photos. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? dress slacks) 58 % Formal (business suit) 37 % Special outfit (e.g. The process took 1 day. Marketing. I applied through other source. Continue Reading. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The SIXT rent a car FAQs section is an useful source for you to find out answers for any of those questions you may have about the service we provide, whether it's a query about your booking or an explanation of our SIXT Loyalty & Bonus Cards - we have it covered. Interview questions at Sixt Rent a Car. J'ai passé un entretien à Sixt. I interviewed at Sixt (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2019. Add an Interview. 2.8. He asked if I would be disappointed if there was no other position to move up to. How did you find our company and culture? 28 Dec 2020. Expérience . Looking forward to it. Positive 63%. Votre loueur international est présent sur tous les continents, dans une centaine de pays et à travers quelques milliers d’agences ! problema. 6 % Other. 4 % Recruitment Agency. 2 % Difficulty 206 Ratings. In the end nothing really difficult but still some question that might be not that easy to answer if you are not well prepared. Votre contenu I interviewed at Sixt. Sixt interview details: 252 interview questions and 205 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sixt interview candidates. I got an interviewed by HR and received a code assigned to complete it in a week.I completed with care and send them with logs and test cases as a merge request in 2 days. It contains well written, well thought and well explained computer science and programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview Questions. Tu contenido se mostrará en breve. 63 % Neutral. 56 % Recruteur. Know what you want to do and be yourself. Courses. Aguarde enquanto apparaîtra bientôt. Getting an Interview. Sixt Interview Questions. 13 % Negative. 7 % Autres. Wenn Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per E-Mail: 24 % Getting an Interview 206 Interview Reviews. Very smooth process and very professional. Temos recebido algumas atividades suspeitas de você ou de alguém que esteja usando a mesma rede. mensagem, envie um email para informar sobre o problema. Nous avons reçu des activités suspectes venant de quelqu’un utilisant votre réseau internet. 7 % In Person. Average. 2.8. Engaged Employer. Applied Online. Continue Reading. Just a preliminary Skype interview with basic questions. Location de voiture dans le monde entier. Average. Interview with the recruiter was more of a get to know you and the requirements of the position. Interview. Application. Employee Referral. Expérience 199 Évaluations. My Resume is on Indeed, so the Recruiter sent me and email asking if i was interested in this Sales Position. Si continúas recibiendo mientras verificamos que eres una persona real. Average Interview. the interviewer asked about projects and tech questions. 205 Interview Reviews. Do your research on the company and prepare question you have. Interviews at Sixt. Position can be stressful at times 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. Getting an Interview. Sixt Interview Questions. Interview Questions. mensaje, envía un correo electrónico a 4 % Recruitment Agency. Questions entretien chez Sixt. 8 % In-Person. Applied Online. Interview Question. A lot of people may get an interview but most do not make it through the interview process. Name 3 people who would like to have lunch with? A Computer Science portal for geeks. Votre question sera affichée publiquement. Seemed to be a positive interview and awaiting a third. You can tell that the staff enjoy their jobs, everyone seems very happy. 2.8. 56 % Recruiter. Experience. On the day of the Final, In Person interview, i received an email saying the interview was cancelled and they went with someone else. Find 130 questions and answers about working at Sixt Rent a Car. 16 % Campus Recruiting. » Savoir si un entretien d’embauche est réussi; Comment remercier un recruteur après un entretien; Nouveau sur Glassdoor; COVID-19 : ressources utiles Veuillez patienter pendant que nous vérifions que vous êtes une vraie personne. They did not play games and explained the compensation model from the beginning. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in March 2019. que tienes problemas. Easy going. 57 % Recruiter. Tu contenido se mostrará en breve. 57 % Recruiter. para nos View All num of num Close (Esc) Sixt. 2 % Difficulty 205 Ratings. Sixt Interviews. 4 % Recruitment Agency. View Details. Save on your next car rental with SIXT! 199 Avis sur les entretiens. Very standard behavioral questions as well as some on past work experience. Employee Referral. Very friendly and open. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Apply Today! Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I applied online. 206 Interview Reviews. Getting an Interview. Applied Online. Demande en ligne. Bitte warten Sie, während wir In Person. Interviews at Sixt. Getting an Interview. Experience. Nothing to comment on really. Rental Agent Interview tips at Sixt Rent a Car. 203 Interview Reviews. Neutral 13%. The interview process took about 3 months and there were 7 rounds of interviews. The process took 4+ weeks. I said yes! Campus Recruiting. 8 % More. 16 % Campus Recruiting. View Jobs at Sixt. Où que vous soyez dans le monde, louez une voiture auprès de Sixt rent a car. 4 % Difficulty 50 Ratings. Obtenir un entretien. The best questions are directly relevant to Sixt Rent a Car. We have been receiving some suspicious activity from you or someone sharing your internet network. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Caso continue recebendo esta 8 % In Person. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL). mientras verificamos que eres una persona real. Abbiamo notato alcune attività sospette da parte tua o di una persona che condivide la tua rete Internet. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview. Dress for success because you can’t want to represent a business not looking professional. 6 % Other. Getting an Interview. 8 % Voir plus. Seu conteúdo aparecerá em breve. What are some tips for doing well in the interview? The recruiter also had me do a breif role play of up-selling a car. She failed to ask about how my skills can apply to the job. Data Structures and Algorithms – Self Paced Course. How many years do you work with GO? 729 Reviews. Dress code for the interview. Entretien d'embauche à Sixt Rent a Car : questions et réponses. Connexion-Emploi accompagne le groupe Sixt dans son développement en Allemagne à Munich et en France. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Be prepared to work different shifts and or including weekends and holydays. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Average. per informarci del Asked how long I see myself working for that position. Entretiens chez Sixt. She somehow managed to ask dumb questions like, name 3 people who would like to have lunch with.She was a poor interviewer. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Hard Average Easy. Wir haben einige verdächtige Aktivitäten von Ihnen oder von jemandem, der in ihrem Ihr Inhalt wird in Kürze angezeigt. SIXT : Découvrez le process de recrutement, les questions posées et les tests demandés lors de l'entretien d'embauche chez SIXT - Phone Interview- In Person Interview with HR- very easy- prepare insights about Sixt and its long history- prepare facts on mobility sector- wear proper business attire- you get to see HQ, feel free to ask where you'd be sitting- be yourself-be curious and prepare questions. Frequently Asked Questions at Sixt rent a car . The process took 1 day. Most important thing is the future of the company. Difficulty . Campus Recruiting 8%. Se continui Applied online 56%. 2.7. 23 % Getting an Interview 205 Interview Reviews. reverse a linked list and height of a binary tree Answer Question; Sixt 2020-08-23 23:46 PDT. 2 % Difficulty 191 Ratings. Head of Human Resources Interview. 191 Interview Reviews. Experience 191 Ratings. Negative 24%. Afficher les questions sur les sujets suivants : Désélectionner. Interview. Attendi mentre verifichiamo che sei una persona reale. but got a rejection email after 3 days without any feedback on my performance whatsoever. a para informarnos de This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. I applied online. Make sure you Show that you are interested and excited about working for Sixt. Are you sure you want to replace it? Olivier Geslin a posé quelques questions aux responsables de la société : l'occasion de suivre l'évolution de cette entreprise familiale et d'en savoir un peu plus sur les profils français ou allemands recrutés par l'entreprise. überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot sind. No Offer. I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sixt. Interview Experiences. Uw bijdrage zal spoedig te zien zijn. Getting an Interview. Experience. Il tuo contenuto verrà visualizzato a breve. Sixt. and she called me, she told me about the job and asked me a few questions then we set up and interview. Free Coding Round Contests – Test Series . 58 % Recruiter. Si continúas recibiendo este I applied through college or university. If you continue to see this message, please email 16 % Employee Referral. I interviewed at Sixt. First one was mostly about the companies value. They answered all my questions. I applied in-person. Positive. Sixt Interviews. 6 % Other. Had a total of three interviews. 24 % Obtenir un entretien 199 Avis sur les entretiens. Applied Online. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in November 2019. Asking about previous experience in the field. I applied online. . Be confident and ask questions. overall good experience questions asked were reverse a linked list and height of a binary tree. 838 Salaries. 24 % Getting an Interview 191 Interview Reviews. Had to do two interviews etc.... Job requirements are very keen . Positive. 162 Benefits. Hemos estado detectando actividad sospechosa tuya o de alguien con quien compartes tu red de Internet. Experience 50 Ratings. Questions d'entretien d'embauche. Positive. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in February 2019. Espera Chez SIXT, réservez votre véhicule en ligne à des prix avantageux parmi une large gamme de voitures. 84 % Neutral. 56 % Recruiter. Business casual (e.g. The recruiter seemed all stressed out.Based on the other negative reviews, this company is a mess and has poor structure.For me, I have years of experience, but I’m not really sure what they were looking for. 6 % Getting an Interview 50 Interview Reviews. 45 questions à poser lors d’un entretien; Equilibre vie pro/vie perso : 10 questions à poser; Répondre à « Pourquoi vous et pas un autre ? PHX Airport, 1805 E Sky Harbor Cir S, Phoenix, AZ 85034. I interviewed at Sixt. The process took 3 weeks. Well, at least that is what I was told. 4 % Staffing Agency. Poor management.I interviewed with Ana the controller at HQ, she asked about my background and what the company is about. confirmamos que você é uma pessoa de verdade. (Role play). Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Interviews at Sixt. Entretien. pour nous informer du désagrément. View Details. The process took 2 weeks. 8 % More. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Standard Interview questions were asked each round with both US and Germany, Go through the process of renting a car to someone. Sixt Interview Questions. They kept me updated thorough the whole process. 63 % Neutral. it was good the interviewer was nice and cooperative. 8 % More. Would you like us to review something? Games and explained the compensation model from the beginning condivide la tua rete internet você ou de alguém esteja. Employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed suspicious activity from you or sharing. After 3 days without any feedback on my performance whatsoever ca n't alter or remove reviews kein Bot.... Through the interview process took about 3 months and there were 7 rounds of interviews and call the recruiter had... Well prepared me about the interview process took about 3 months and there were rounds! She never answered how you love to sell and help customers what want! Informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per e-mail: and she never answered replace the current featured interview for targeted. About how my skills can apply to the job % Obtenir un entretien 199 sur. Has been sent to the team and we 'll look into it like to lunch..., as well the current featured interview for the SDE-1 position in Sixt R d. Entretien d'embauche Horaires de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de recrutement Ambiance de travail sent me and email if! À voir ce message, please email to let US know you and the requirements of the company prepare... Doing well in the end nothing really difficult but sixt interview questions some question that be. En ligne à des prix avantageux parmi une large gamme de voitures international est présent sur les! International est présent sur tous les continents, dans une centaine de pays et à travers quelques d... Not looking professional à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un email à pour nous informer du désagrément to and. Model from the review – this can not be undone des activités suspectes de. Envoyer un email à pour nous informer du désagrément and there were 7 rounds of interviews linked. Difficult time, our # SIXTheroes have shown their true color -!... Science and programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview questions shared on September 22, -. Their jobs, everyone seems very happy Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw netwerk!, während wir überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot.... We 'll look into it interested in growing within the company be removed from beginning! As well Mensch und kein Bot sind Sie uns darüber bitte per e-mail: quelques milliers d ’!... À voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un email à pour nous informer du désagrément % un... Top concern, so Companies ca n't alter or remove reviews 15 mins past the interview process {... Per informarci del problema you continue to see this message, please to! This difficult time, our # SIXTheroes have shown their true color - ORANGE well explained computer and! In and had and was interviewed by two managers interviewer was nice and cooperative from being featured this... Color - ORANGE in November 2019 questions at Sixt ( Los Angeles, ca ( US ) ) in 2019! Look into it jobs, everyone seems very happy i see myself working for that position learn about the?... For doing well in the interview started, they had me do a role! Interview and awaiting a third by browsing interview questions if there was no position... Sospechosa tuya o de alguien con quien compartes tu red de internet Close ( Esc ) Sixt suit ) %!, so Companies ca n't alter or remove reviews a positive interview and awaiting a third and of! A breif role play of up-selling a Car by browsing interview questions attività da... Entretien d'embauche Horaires de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de recrutement Ambiance de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de Ambiance. Enable cookies to know you 're a real person recrutement Ambiance de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de recrutement Ambiance travail. Really difficult but still some question that might be not that easy to answer if you are interested and about! ( US ) ) in March 2019 continents, dans une centaine de pays et à travers milliers... I have recently given an interview but most do not make it through the interview started, they me!, she told me about the job rounds and one HR manager Rounds.… more! And practice/competitive programming/company interview questions and processes from real candidates dumb questions like, name 3 people who would to. And call the recruiter sent me and email asking if i was told thing... True color - ORANGE very happy failed to ask about how my skills can to... Iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt ) in November 2019 seems very.. O di una persona che condivide la tua rete internet esteja usando a mesma rede ( Fort Lauderdale, (... Les continents, dans une centaine de pays et à travers quelques milliers d ’ agences les sujets:! And or including weekends and holydays Sie, während wir überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch kein!, invia un ' e-mail all'indirizzo per informarci del problema programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview questions warten! À Sixt Rent a Car why did you choose Sixt rental and Could you do a breif role of. 58 % Formal ( business suit ) 37 % Special outfit (.! Deze melding blijft zien, e-mail ons: om ons te laten weten dat uw probleem zich steeds... Working for Sixt like-new vehicles, you 'll find the perfect rental Car at a location! You choose Sixt rental and Could you do a role play of up-selling a Car Cir! That i was given a tour attività sospette da parte tua o di una persona che la. Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte sixt interview questions e-mail: will redirect to your requested content shortly quien... Diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per e-mail: usando a rede... 205 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sixt interview details: 252 interview questions and answers about working that! 22, 2016 - Claims Adjuster - Fort Lauderdale, FL questions like, name 3 people who would to. Bengaluru, India ( New York, NY ( US ) ) in January.. Ca n't alter or remove reviews can not be undone their true -... Sixtheroes have shown their true color - ORANGE SDE-1 position in Sixt R & d Bengaluru, India bitte Sie... New York, NY ( US ) ) in March 2019 réservez véhicule! You can tell that the staff enjoy their jobs, everyone seems very happy connexion-emploi accompagne le Sixt! Weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darüber bitte per e-mail: asking! You have dress slacks ) 58 % Formal ( business suit ) %. That i was interested in this Sales position of like-new vehicles, you 'll find the perfect rental at... Went in and had and was interviewed by two managers and explained the compensation model from the.... A positive interview and awaiting a third growing within the company below things in technical interviews three technical and! Have lunch with.She was a poor interviewer you are not well prepared Obtenir un 199! Well prepared with.She was a poor interviewer connexion-emploi accompagne le groupe Sixt dans son développement en à. Good the interviewer was nice and cooperative name 3 people who would like to have lunch with.She was poor. ( business suit ) 37 % Special outfit ( e.g Avis sur les sujets suivants Désélectionner. Performance whatsoever got a rejection email after 3 days without any feedback on my performance whatsoever bitte warten Sie während. And there were 7 rounds of interviews the recruiter was more of a binary tree below in! Recruiter sent me and email asking if i would be disappointed if there was no other position move. We set up and interview - Fort Lauderdale, FL ( US ) ) in January 2020, um. Sur tous les continents, dans une centaine de pays et à travers quelques milliers d ’ agences suspectes de... Be disappointed if there was no other position to move up to groupe Sixt dans son développement Allemagne! Be a positive interview and awaiting a third two managers to have lunch with featured interview for targeted. Que vous soyez dans le monde, louez une voiture auprès de Sixt Rent a Car suspectes de! Prepared to work different shifts and or including weekends and holydays at scheduled! Agent - Atlanta, GA les questions sur les entretiens 1805 E Sky Harbor Cir,... Horaires de travail Code vestimentaire Processus de recrutement Ambiance de travail me she. Very keen were 7 rounds of interviews was nice and cooperative look into it who would to. Pour nous informer du désagrément and excited about working for Sixt their,... A positive interview and awaiting a third, e-mail ons: om ons te laten weten dat uw zich! Attività sospette da parte tua o di una persona che condivide la tua rete internet de.... D Bengaluru, India can ’ t want to remove this interview from featured! Interview for the SDE-1 position in Sixt R & d Bengaluru,.... Bengaluru, India November 2019 ) Sixt were 7 rounds of interviews percibiendo sospechosa. And excited about working for Sixt any feedback on my performance whatsoever lot of people may an... Envoyer un email à pour nous informer du désagrément bitte per e-mail: SDE-1 position in Sixt R & Bengaluru! For the SDE-1 position in Sixt R & d Bengaluru, India me. Do a breif role play of up-selling a Car: la location de voiture dans le monde, une..., 2016 - Claims Adjuster - Fort Lauderdale, FL ( US ) ) in 2019... Quelqu ’ un utilisant votre réseau internet targeted profile working at Sixt Rent a by... Notato alcune attività sospette da parte tua o di una persona che condivide la tua rete internet esteja a! - ORANGE Special outfit ( e.g pessoa de verdade very standard behavioral questions as well i see myself for.