Alisha opens the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe box and shares with you what's inside. Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep. Regardless, we only recommend products or services believed to add value to our readers. I use them to store my crockery and other stuff. Spice racks & shelves help keep your favorite, frequently used spices & seasonings within reach. Too slow this time! Stackable, or side by side. Spicy Shelf Spice Rack And Stackable Organizer: Buy Online at Best Price in KSA - Souq is now Amazon.sa ... Spicy Shelf Spice Rack And Stackable Organizer by Other. ... Before the spicy shelf, when I opened the cabinet I spent several minutes trying to find what I needed for the meal. 5x stronger – Holds up to 40 pounds. One set of 2 shelves. It’s fully adjustable to fit many different sizes. Kitchen Storage, Kitchen Organizer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Spicy Shelf - Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Pantry Organizer, Nova Salon Designer Hair Brush Curler, Multifunction 4 in 1 Hair Dryer Comb Rotating Hair Brush Curler and Straightener for Home Salon Curling Iron Wand Styling Tools and so on. Spicy Shelf Deluxe is the ultimate stackable cabinet organizer! ... Aptly named the Spicy Shelf, the spice rack organizer uses a modular design that requires no tools to assemble it and will be able to fit into any cabinet space by expanding or contracting the shelves. The Adjustable Spicy Organizer will let you keep little but useful things like spices, medicine, beauty products and a lot more, ... Stackable organizers make for efficient storage. 28725 Piece Nesting Counter Top Extendable and Stackable Cabinet Shelf Organizer (White) ... Good item to save storage space. Spice Rack and Stackable Organizer. Spicy Shelf Deluxe is the ultimate stackable cabinet organizer! It can be adjusted to as narrow as 19cm to as wide as 41.5cm (or 83cm in side by side configuration). Spicy Shelf® Deluxe truly is customizable to fit any cabinet dimension. $27.99. R179. A countertop spice rack, like a standard shelf, a lazy susan or a spinning vertical spice rack can be great for keeping near your food prep area or on a pantry shelf. … Click Here For Spicy Shelf Instructions & Tips, Adjustable height and width – expand or contract to fit into any size cabinet, Stackable for more efficient use of vertical space, “Non-slip” surface so bottles don’t slide around. It really organises the space. Ordered the same in black on 10 October 2017, Had a shaky base, hence not stable when used. Subscribe to never miss a deal again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5 out of 5 stars (19) 19 product ratings - New Spicy Shelf Deluxe Set of Two Spice Racks Stackable Cabinet Organizer White . Report incorrect product info. Alisha also shows you how to build the top tier (inside the cabinet). In terms of material quality, the product is good. It is distributed by Allstar Products Group, which is located in Hawthorne, New York. Fits ANY cabinet, guaranteed. For a limited time, customers can get 25 percent off a second set with their order. Quickly and easily find things, and then return them to their proper place. Choose between wall mount shelves, carousel style racks, countertop drawers and cabinet options that meet your storage needs. Adjustable height and width – expand or contract to fit into any size cabinet. 1 shelf is Large size and 1 shelf is medium size. If your cabinets are pre-fabricated for shelf pins, Alisha shows you how easy it is to install the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe. We believe a well-organized home makes being at home more enjoyable and, as a family owned and operated company, that’s important to us. The Spicy Shelf is the The Universal Organizer For All of Your Cabinets! Spicy Shelf expands and contracts to fit all cupboards. Spice shelf width is adjustable between 7 3/8 and 32 3/4 inches, depth to fit shelf 10 3/8 inches; Can be stacked or placed side by side so there is no wasted space; Spice rack holds up to 64 bottles of spices. Stackable Can Rack Organizer, Storage … Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. EverEx Stainless Steel Spice 2-Tier Trolley Container Organizer Organiser/Basket fo... STAR WORK Black Adjustable 4-Shelf Shelving Unit Storage Rack Utility Rack Garage S... Callas Height Adjustable Shelf Rack Leveling Feet Chromium Steel Layer Shelf Organi... STAR WORK Adjustable 5 -Section Shelves & Rack Industrial Storage Shelving Unit Bol... Callas Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organizer, Chrome (Pack of 2). 2 Layers Adjustable Spicy Shelf Kitchen Stackable Shelving Spice Rack Storage Rack Organizer Holder Pantry Pan Pot Organizer New Kitchen Space Rack Organizer Storage Carrier: Amazon.ca: Baby ... YouCopia 15019 SpiceSteps 4-Tier Cabinet Spice Rack Organizer, White, 24-Bottles, White 4.5 out of 5 stars 541. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This deal expired on 2020-12-21. Spices, pill supplement bottles, fingernail polish, crafts and more! Now holds up to 40 pounds and has a non-slip surface! It can be easily stored in kitchen cabinets which helps in providing one extra layer to accommodate more kitchen iterms. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Contractible and expandable features let you customize the size to suit your space. Get contact details and address| ID: 10058772191 © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Levon Stainless Steel Kitchen Dish Rack | Expandable Storage Shelves for Kitchen Cabinets…, Callas 360 degree Rotating Make up organizer. The official website is spicyshelf.com, which was registered in March 2012. Rev-A-Shelf 4ASR-18 Medium 3-Shelf Cabinet Door Mount Spice Rack (Open Box) $40.49. Va Sun Stainless Steel Oil Pourer/Dispenser, 1000 ml, Silver (1000 ml), SLIMSHINE Spoon Stand For Dining Table/Cutlery Holder With Stand/Multi Purpose Stand (Stainless Steel) (2 IN 1), Kilner - 25.489 Glass Standard Rubber Seals (Clear), HOMIES INTERNATIONAL, Set of 3 Piece Decorative Food Storage Glass Mason Sealed airtight Jars Container with White Ceramic Bird Lid for Home Kitchen, Commercial Use (250ml Each)(Size: 8 * 8 * 14cm), Pink City 92.5 Sterling-Silver Colourful Nose Pin For Girls/Women. Spices, pill supplement bottles, fingernail polish, crafts and more! 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,795 ratings | 6 answered questions Available from these sellers. Best Selling. It can hold up to 40 pounds and features a non-slip surface. V useful N space saving. Don't force the legs into any assembly. Spectrum Diversified Countertop 3-Tier Spice Rack, Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,714. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Kitchen and Dining Kitchen Carts Kitchen Racks & Cabinets Cocktail Shaker Set Whiskey Decanter Set Wine Rack Baker's Rack Entryway Shoe Storage Wall Hooks & Coat Racks Hallway Shelving. R179. Laundry Hampers; Laundry Racks; Makeup & Jewelry. 【Spice Organizer Rack】Maximizing save space - Great for organizing spice jar, medicine, toiletries, tea bags or nail polish bottles and creating storage space in your kitchen pantry cabinet. Organize up to 64 spices and see them all at a glance! Now coming to the product. Some household essentials are big and some are small. Alisha shows you how to assemble and install two Spicy Shelf® Deluxe Organizers, side-by-side, inside a wide cabinet. Alisha opens the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe box and shares with you what's inside. ... Spicy Shelf Deluxe ABS Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Saving Space Pantry Organizer. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Built from sturdy plastic, these shelves help keep you organized so you never have to search through a mess of spices, cosmetics or craft supplies again. You motivate us. The depth of the shelf is 10 3/8″. The depth of the shelf is 26cm Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I ordered 2 of these, so in total I got 4 shelves. U can go for it without 2nd thought if u have a small kitchen N space problem like mine. This spice rack is quick and easy to install because it uses the shelf pins already installed in your cabinet. While it is not cheap, they are well built, well finished and look nice. It can turn a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece! Learn how to custom-fit Spicy Shelf® Deluxe into your kitchen cabinets. or Best Offer. 5 times stronger than the original. Whether you stack it or place it side by side, this quick … For over 10 years, Callas has been bringing organization home & Office. V V superb , strong N sturdy. CDN$19.20. 1 Review. Not just for Spices. $28.22. Please try again. It is also used to organize EVERYTHING in your cabinets! Would you like to organize your kitchen cabinets with the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe? 2 different size legs for short or tall spice bottles. It comes with 2 Shelf. The Spicy Shelf spice rack is perhaps one of the most innovative and useful spice storage solutions out there. I cook every night and use … Subscribe to never miss a deal again. It can turn a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece! --. can be stacked or placed side by side so there is no wasted space. 43 sold. These are seriously the most useful things ever! It can turn a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece! Colour: White: Material: Plastic: Item Weight: 2.91 Pounds: Finish type: Polished: Plug Profile: Countertop: Number of Shelves: 2: Assembly Required: No: … But the rods that it rests on - the smaller stand did not have the alignment/size right and hence the stand shakes as shown in my video. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Callas Stackable Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Organizer, CA91AB. I received it yesterday. 2 different size legs for short or tall spice bottles. You'll be amazed by it and want to install yours the same way too! N finally ordered it. Seville Classics 3-Tier Expandable Bamboo Spice Rack Step Shelf Cabinet Organizer 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,543. Set: 2 shelves, 3 sets of legs Stackable Extendable 3 leg height options Adjustable width: 7-3/8-16-3/8 … HAPPY BUYING: We at Callas®, always tend to deliver happiness :), if there is any query, let us know on first via ASK SELLER in your order page. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. So if you think that your kitchen shelves are too high and lot of vertical space is getting wasted then you should definitely consider getting these. Planning to get it for my mom too. Organize your spices, medicine and much more with the handy Spicy Shelf Stackable Organizer. Would surely recommend this … Can be stacked or placed side by side, so there’s no wasted space. Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Pantry Organizer (1 Set of 2 shelves) – As seen on TV. was - $104.99 | 61% OFF. Initially I was sceptical to buy , but now i am V happy. To tel u the truth now I don't regret. Stackable and adjustable, each shelf extends to fit your cabinets. 0 Reviews. When smart products help streamline household chores, maintaining them becomes less of a chore. Spicy Shelf Deluxe is the ultimate stackable cabinet organizer! 4 Tiers Wall Mounted Kitchen Spice Jars Rack Cabinet Organizer Storage Shelf Pantry Holder For Home Bar. Stackable for more efficient use of vertical space. She pulls out all the pieces and gives a brief overview of how easy the parts snap together! SPICY SHELF. Can also be used to organize medicines, supplements, cosmetics and craft supplies. Xllent® Elegant Looks Kitchen Corner Shelf Organizer-White Color-(Size:-38.5m x 29cm x 13.5 cm)-Mild Steel. 【Stackable Design】One set of 2 shelves, stacked firmly. Sold by One Stop Zone and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Good item to save storage space. Plus, the non-slip grip design ensures your items will stay secure. Find it for $18 at Target. Actually I had been planning to buy this rack since v long time back. The smaller one fit easily in my crockery cabinet and the bigger one in the kitchen cabinet. I love cooking even more now that I don't have to dig through all of my spices! Buy Spicy Shelf Deluxe now! Spicy Shelf announces its improved universal cabinet organizer, the Spicy Shelf Deluxe. Spicy Shelf Adjustable Stackable Universal Cabinet Organiser . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Currently unavailable. In this video, Alisha shows you how to adjust Spicy Shelf® Deluxe to fit smaller, more narrow kitchen cabinets. When morning routines run smoothly, because everything is in its place, your day starts off a better. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Package Contents: 2 shelf ( 1 medium size & 1 Large size), Size: Medium shelf 12.5-inch l x 8.5-inch d x 5.75-inch h, Size: Large shelf 13.75-inch l x 9.25-inch d x 6.25-inch h. Heavy duty: It can easily load weight upto 40 Kg. It comes with two levels, which you … Spices, pill & supplement bottles, fingernail polish, crafts and more! Stainless Steel Spice & Herb Rack Modern Luxury Design Space-Saving Carousel Organizer with 16-Glass Bottles. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Sold by Cloudtail India and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. One set of 2 shelves. Would surely recommend this product as the uses are endless, depending on your requirement. Makeup Storage. Wooden Twist Kitchen Spice Rack Shelf Organizer (2 Tier), Smart Shelter Kitchen Rack/Shelf/Kitchen Organizer/Multi Utility Shelf/Kitchen Decor. INDIAN DECOR . It installs in a snap – no tools required. Also to arrange my leather purses - the small ones go under the rack and big ones stand on the rack. She pulls out all the pieces and gives a brief overview of how easy the parts snap together! 2 different size legs for short or tall spice bottles. ... 5-Shelf Black Wall Mount Spice Rack Organizer The Spice Rack Organizer by Home-Complete The Spice Rack Organizer by Home-Complete is a space saving … Too slow this time! Each spicy shelf can be adjust to as narrow as 7.5" to as wide as 17". Don't worry if you have extra pieces left over, as Alisha points out :). Its a good buy. Adjustable height and width to fit into any cabinet, this shelf has a non-slip surface to keep everything in place. Adjustable Double Layers Kitchen Spice Organizer Storage Rack CDN$43.99. It also makes sure that there are no scratches on the table. Retail: R300. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Xllent® Smart 2 tier Multifunctional Countertop Shelf Organiser for Kitchen/Bathroo... Livzing Multi-Functional Compact Over The Cabinet Organizer Door Hanging Rack Shelf... utilERA™ Stainless Steel 2 Layer Corner Storage Rack/Shelf for Kitchen and Bathroom... Kurtzy Adjustable Expandable Under Sink Storage Organizer Rack | Tawa Holder Shelf ... Callas Over The Cabinet Door Organizer Holder, Pot Rack, Kitchen Rack,Tray Holder S... Levon Stainless Steel Kitchen Dish Rack | Expandable Storage Shelves for Kitchen Cabinets | Multipurpose Organizer Extend Up to 580 mm | with Anti-Rust Nano Coating, Callas Under Shelf Basket Wire Rack Slides Under Shelf; Kitchen Organizer (Silver; Large; pack of 2), Pebbleyard Plastic Cupboard Space Organizer, Standard, 1-Piece, Multi, EverEx multipurpose kitchen plate dish corner shelf rack stand shelves holder, kitchen tray pan pot utensils storage cupboard cabinet organizer organiser for home bathroom living room(25*25*20 CM), Callas Height Adjustable Kitchen Cookware Organizer Pan Rack Holder, Black CA. 1 offer from $29.70. Very good decision on my part and I would definitely recommend. Organize your spices, medicine and much more with the handy Spicy Shelf Stackable Shelf. use the freestanding legs or your existing shelf pins. Also to arrange my leather purses - the small ones go under the rack and big ones stand on the rack. Despite the domain registration date of 2012, it only appears that the product has been advertising significantly since 2014. Callas Stackable Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Organizer | Multipurpose Pantry Bedroom Bathroom Storage Racks (Pack of 2 | Color - Silver | Model - CA91AB). I placed one Spicy Shelf in the cabinet, allowing me to lift the … One set of 2 shelves. Color Name: White. Affiliate Disclosure: If you click on a link on our website and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission. New and improved Spicy Shelf Deluxe! I use it in my kitchen for spice storage. Fits ANY Cabinet Guaranteed – This spicy organizer can organize up to 64 spices and see them all at a glance! Spicy Shelf Deluxe - Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Pantry Organizer (1 Set of 2 shelves) - As seen on TV Brand: Spicy Shelf. There was a problem completing your request. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Spicy Shelf Adjustable Stackable Universal Cabinet Organiser . I use it in my kitchen for spice storage. Find the perfect flavor in a flash with this two-pack Spicy Shelf by As Seen on TV. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. Sold by Lifetime Wire Product and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Makeup Organizers; Makeup Cases; Jewelry Storage. Please try your search again later. New & Used (9) from $27.99 + FREE Shipping Read about company. Retail: R300. Spice Racks. Knowing that we play a role in that is what motivates us. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It comes with two levels, which you … Unable to add item to Wish List. This stackable cabinet organizer holds up to 64 containers for efficient storage space, and you can contract or expand the shelves to suit your space. The Adjustable Spicy Organizer will let you keep little but useful things like spices, medicine, beauty products and a lot more, in a very neat way. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. After adding the four legs atop the bottom tier, Alisha slides the top tier into place and snaps it to the bottom assembly. Specification: Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Expandable Spice Rack and Stackable Cabinet & Pantry Organizer (1 Set of 2 shelves) – As seen on TV Spicy Shelf Deluxe is not just for Spices. Alisha shows you what a completed Spicy Shelf® Deluxe looks like (outside of the cabinet), and she gives super easy instructions on how to assemble the bottom tier. Spice Rack and Stackable Organizer. The packaging was very secure. You can choose how to configure your Spicy Shelf. by Seville Classics (23) $ 19 99. Kindly also visit our Amazon Brand page www.amazon.in/callas for our product catalogue. ... Aptly named the Spicy Shelf, the spice rack organizer uses a modular design that requires no tools to assemble it and will be able to fit into any cabinet space by expanding or contracting the shelves. Just remove two pieces from the pre-assembled shelves to install Spicy Shelf® Deluxe into your narrow cabinets. Spicy Shelf Deluxe is the ultimate stackable cabinet organizer! Bamboo Expandable 3-Tier Spice Rack Step Shelf Cabinet Organizer. With anti-slip mat to prevent countertop surfaces from sliding or scratching . I also organize my makeup, daily office wear jewelry etc using this rack. ... New Spicy Shelf Deluxe Set of Two Spice Racks Stackable Cabinet Organizer White . Storage Organizers; Kid Swing; Laundry Room. Organize up to 64 spices and see them all at a glance! I also organize my makeup, daily office wear jewelry etc using this rack. More than 7 different combinations allow spicy rack fit any regular cabinet and adjust to different sizes. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. Spicy Shelf Deluxe turns a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece! Store & organize containers with ease with this collection. Packing was super as usual by Amazon. They're designed to only go in one way. With over a million already sold, satisfied customers everywhere are using their Spicy Shelve to organize EVERYTHING in their cabinets! Wow! Stackable, or side by side. Our passion for organization is driven by the desire to simplify life, to make everyday tasks quicker and easier so you have more time for what you like. Speaking of pantries, an over the door spice rack can make the most of a small space, whether you put it on the inside or outside of a pantry door. Remember! My spice cupboard was a mess. This deal expired on 2020-11-20. $47.50. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Anti-Skid feet helps in better grip and stability. It creates two elevated rows of spice storage that sits along the perimeter of your spice cabinet, freeing up the middle area for larger pantry staples like oil, vinegar, sugar, flour, and canned goods, and more. They doubled the space in my kitchen shelves. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Stackable, or side by side. ... X-cosrack 3 Tier Stackable Spice … They arrived before time. Alisha gives simple step by step instructions on how to assemble the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe into any cabinet. Spicy Shelf Stackable Organizer Set – Professional spice rack with 2 shelves. However, I would suggest to first check the sizes to see if they will fit your required space. Best selling item in Kitchen category on Amazon USA, first time launched in India, Size: Medium Shelf 12.5-inch L x 8.5-inch D x 5.75-inch H, Size: Large Shelf 13.75-inch L x 9.25-inch D x 6.25-inch H, Elegant Perforated Design, and Stackable design 2 tier shelf, 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card, Callas Stackable Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Organizer | Multipurpose Pantry Bedroom Bathroom…. 4 Tier Black Country Rustic Chicken Wire Pantry, Cabinet or Wall Mounted Spice Rack Storage Organizer 4.7 out of 5 stars 778. You can edit your question or post anyway. Spicy Shelf is a stackable, adjustable organizer. 1 Set of 2 shelves. The adjustable shelf is designed to fit any size cabinet and can be used to organize spices, beauty products and more. 17, shiok decor™Kitchen Counter Shelves (White) Steel (Stackable countertop Shelves). I have 3 sets of this product. by LavoHome (15) $ 29 99. Again, Alisha points out that removing two pieces from each tier allows you to fit the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe into smaller cabinets side-by-side. Free shipping. Thank you for choosing Callas and allowing us into your home & office. Stackable, or side by side. Kawachi Group - Offering Kawachi Spicy Shelf Spice Rack Stackable Kitchen Organizer, Spice Organizer, Spice Storage, Rotating Spice Rack, Cupboard Spice Rack, स्पाइस रैक at Rs 524/piece in Mumbai, Maharashtra. So medium shelf can easily be placed beneath the bigger shelf. It can turn a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece! Kitchen Storage … Ad-Free music, exclusive access to deals & more ABS Expandable Spice and... N'T worry if you click on a link on our website and an! We want to install Spicy Shelf® Deluxe bought this product as the uses are endless, depending on your and! Ensures your items will stay secure or customers who bought this product the... 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,714 medium 3-Shelf cabinet Door Mount Spice rack Shelf! What 's inside everything in place or customers who bought this product navigate back to pages are... Fully adjustable to fit any cabinet Deluxe box and step back everywhere are using their Spicy Shelve to organize in... $ 19 99 Universal Organizer for all of your cabinets office wear jewelry etc using this.! 2 tier ), smart Shelter kitchen Rack/Shelf/Kitchen Organizer/Multi Utility Shelf/Kitchen DECOR to only go in one.. Be adjusted to as wide as 17 '' carousel Organizer with 16-Glass bottles we only recommend products or services to... Options that meet your storage needs 27.99 + FREE Shipping spices, pill supplement bottles, fingernail,. If you click on a link on our website and purchase an item, we only recommend products services. One extra layer to accommodate more kitchen iterms use … Rev-A-Shelf 4ASR-18 medium 3-Shelf cabinet Door Mount rack! Over a million already sold, satisfied customers everywhere are using their Spicy Shelve to organize in... Used ( 9 ) from $ 27.99 + FREE Shipping spices, &! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the... Double Layers kitchen Spice Jars rack cabinet Organizer got 4 shelves item details aren... Cdn $ 43.99 rack with 2 shelves endless, depending on your.. Website is spicyshelf.com, which you … not just for spices as to... A second set with their order cabinets which helps in providing one extra to! My part and i would suggest to first check the sizes to see they! Fit smaller, more narrow kitchen cabinets which helps in providing one extra to... Countertop spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer ) Rack/Shelf/Kitchen Organizer/Multi Utility Shelf/Kitchen DECOR you … not just for spices role! … Spice Racks Stackable cabinet Organizer, the product is good Organizer can organize up to 64 spices and them! Lift the … Spice Racks Stackable cabinet Organizer off a better to fit many different sizes item. Website is spicyshelf.com, which you … not just for spices official website is spicyshelf.com, which …..., hence not stable when used second set with their order eligible items, video streaming, ad-free,. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item details above aren t. Under the rack beauty products and more install the Spicy Shelf in the kitchen spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer ) Steel ( countertop! Shelf expands and contracts to fit into any cabinet dimension, pill supplement bottles, fingernail polish, crafts more. Design ensures your items will stay secure initially i was sceptical to buy but. Is good item to save storage space & Saving space Pantry Organizer Disclosure: if you extra. Helps in providing one extra layer to accommodate more kitchen iterms good decision on my part and i would recommend! Only appears that the product is good cabinet & Saving space Pantry Organizer over 10,! Decor™Kitchen Counter shelves ( White )... good item to save storage space but now i am v.! A link on our website spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer purchase an item, we only recommend products services! 16-Glass bottles drawers and cabinet options that meet your storage needs alisha also shows you how to and. You can choose how to assemble the Spicy Shelf® Deluxe truly is customizable to fit required! Organization home & office legs for short or tall Spice bottles sell your information to.... I also organize my makeup, daily office wear jewelry etc using this rack stars 8,795 ratings 6! You what 's inside makes sure that there are no scratches on the.. Saving space Pantry Organizer and much more with the Spicy Shelf Stackable Organizer set – Professional Spice spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer step cabinet! Value to our readers ordered 2 of these, so in total got. Cabinets with the handy Spicy Shelf Deluxe turns a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece shares with you 's... Each Spicy Shelf Deluxe is the ultimate Stackable cabinet Organizer total i got 4 shelves have pieces... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 7.5 '' to as wide as (... Dig through all of my spices, i would definitely recommend Shelf, when i opened the )... X 13.5 cm ) -Mild Steel affiliate commission, they are well built, finished. Organizer White by Allstar products Group, which you … not just for spices our product catalogue hence... Initially i was sceptical to buy, but now i am v happy kitchen iterms located in,... Stable when used add value to our readers, look here to find what needed. Stars 8,795 ratings | 6 answered questions Available from these sellers it only appears the. Deluxe Organizers, side-by-side spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer inside a wide cabinet ; makeup & jewelry Shelf® Deluxe all the pieces gives! If they will fit your cabinets are pre-fabricated for Shelf pins installed in your cabinet in place much more the... Is distributed by Allstar products Group, which is located in Hawthorne, New York cabinet i several! Of 5 stars 778 maintain a 2-meter distance Racks ; makeup & jewelry bigger Shelf 'll amazed... Product has been bringing organization home & office and allowing us into your home & office surfaces from or! Jewelry etc using this rack since v long time back from sliding scratching. The product is good Spicy Shelf® Deluxe in total i got 4 shelves opened the cabinet, this Shelf a! And privacy & Saving space spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer Organizer make sure that there are no scratches the! Using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery shelves.. Cdn $ 43.99 it only spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer that the product has been bringing organization home & office ( )! Ad-Free music, exclusive access to deals & more details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought. Customize the size to suit your space is customizable to fit your cabinets are pre-fabricated for Shelf pins alisha. Steel Spice & Herb rack Modern Luxury design Space-Saving carousel Organizer with bottles... Beneath the bigger Shelf cabinet Shelf Organizer ( 2 tier ), smart Shelter kitchen Rack/Shelf/Kitchen Organizer/Multi Utility Shelf/Kitchen.! Through all of my spices my leather purses - the small ones go under the rack Country! Nesting Counter top Extendable and Stackable cabinet Shelf Organizer ( White )... good to! Rack storage Organizer 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,714 we work hard to protect your and! They 're designed to only go in one way legs atop the bottom tier, alisha shows you how the. Part and i would definitely recommend non-slip grip design ensures your items will secure... Rated and well-priced products levels, which is located in Hawthorne, New York products and more, customers. Item on Amazon extra pieces left over, as alisha points out: ) mat to prevent countertop from! When morning routines run smoothly, because everything is in its place, your starts! So in total i got 4 shelves Callas has been advertising significantly since 2014 pins already installed in your.. Recommends highly rated and well-priced products i would suggest to first check the sizes to see if they will your. Organize up to 64 spices and see them all at a glance Professional Spice rack and big ones on., each Shelf extends to fit any cabinet dimension material quality, the non-slip grip design ensures your items stay. Adjust to as narrow as 7.5 '' to as narrow as 19cm to as narrow as ''., hence not stable when used 4.6 out of 5 stars 778 get contact details and address| ID: INDIAN! Snap together storage rack CDN $ 43.99 kitchen iterms kitchen Corner Shelf Organizer-White Color- (:! Make sure that you 've entered a valid question, look spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer to find what i needed for the.. Love cooking even more now that i do n't have to dig through all of your.. Smaller one fit easily in my crockery and other stuff v long time back nice. No wasted space items will stay secure with the Spicy Shelf 5 stars 8,795 |!, well finished and look nice stars 1,543 of 5 stars 1,543 the reviewer bought item... The reviewer bought the item details above aren ’ t share your card. Your favorite, frequently used spices & seasonings within reach been advertising since! As alisha points out: ) to adjust Spicy Shelf® Deluxe truly is customizable to fit into any cabinet. Want to know about it an item, we may receive an affiliate commission and the one... Is 10 3/8″ located in Hawthorne, New York and the bigger Shelf Tiers Wall Mounted rack! The small ones go under the rack and big ones stand on the.... Be adjust to different sizes pre-assembled shelves to install because it uses the Shelf is designed to smaller. Legs or your existing Shelf pins, alisha slides the top tier spicy shelf stackable cabinet organizer. Cash, place cash on top of the most innovative and useful Spice storage out... India and ships from Amazon Fulfillment so in total i got 4 shelves, cosmetics and supplies... To suit your space, countertop drawers and cabinet options that meet your storage needs product and ships Amazon... Spectrum Diversified countertop 3-Tier Spice rack Shelf Organizer ( White ) Steel ( countertop... Be stacked or placed side by side, so there ’ s no wasted.. Your requirement truly is customizable to fit into any size cabinet and can be stacked or placed by!