la vie est gaie quand tu m'aimes ", With me he'll be so exciting, I want him all for myself. Lyrics Provided by LyricFind Terms Gary Lewis Temptation Eyes (Original) Lyrics: Oh, temptation eyes looking through my, my, my soul 'Cause temptation eyes looking through my, my, my soul Test your MusicIQ here! . Temptation Eyes Lyrics. Got to love me tonight Temptation eyes looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation eyes, you got to love me, Love me tonight. She's got something that moves my soul And she knows I'd love to love her But she lets me down every time Can't make her mine https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/18268959/The+Grass+Roots, You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night). She's got something that moves my soul And she knows I'd love to love her But she lets me down ev'ry time Can't make her mine, she's no one's lover Tonight with me, she'll be so inviting I want her all for myself, oh CHORUS: Temptation eyes Looking through my-my-my soul Lyrics Temptation Eyes. Blake Babies covered "Temptation Eyes" on their 1991 Innocence and Experience LP. With me she'll be so exciting I want her all for myself With me she'll be so inviting I want her all for myself 16 Jan. 2021. This is just a preview! But she lets me down every time Make sure your selection She's got somethin' that moves my soul . Temptation eyes looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation eyes, you got to love me, Love me tonight. But she lets me down every time . Oh, temptation eyes Looking through my, my, my soul Temptation eyes You've got to love me, got to love me tonight. Misheard "Temptation Eyes" Lyrics...looking through my my my toe ...looki I wanna ruffle myself. starts and ends within the same node. Did you or a friend mishear a lyric from "Temptation Eyes" by The Grass Roots? STANDS4 LLC, 2021. In my chest I sense a spear Are these the looks of my mistress? Her wild eyed innocence is just a game And she knows . Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options In my head I h Tonight with me she'll be so exciting I want her all for myself Oh, temptation eyes Looking through my, my, my soul Temptation eyes You've got to love me, got to love me tonight Temptation eyes Looking through my, my, my soul Temptation eyes You're … She's got something that moves my soul / And she knows / I'd love to love her / But she lets me down every time / Can't make her mine / She's no one's lover / D E/D D E/D D E/D G Temptation eyes, looking through my-my-my soul, temptation eyes, you got to love me Odd Chords: xx0231 Dm x3x231 Dm/C x2x231 Dm/B x4222x A/C# xx0232 D xx0454 E/D x02030 A7sus4 x02020 A7 x13231 BbM7. The Grass Roots is an American rock band that charted between 1966 and 1975 that was originally the brainchild of songwriting duo P. F. Sloan and Steve Barri.   Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. la vie est gaie quand tu m'aimes ", With me he'll be so exciting, I want him all for myself. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Well temptation eyes you've got to love me Got to love me tonight, wan't to feel her now Tonight with me she'll be so exciting I want her all for myself 'Cause temptation eyes looking through my, my, my soul With temptation eyes, you've got to love me Got to love me tonight Temptation eyes … Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And she knows I'd love to love her Got to love me tonight With empty eyes I don't know where I'm going In search for answers I don't know who I'm fighting I stand with empty eyes You're like the ghost within me Who's draining my life It's like my soul is see through Right through my empty eyes Right through my empty eyes I'm about to give in, I got nowhere to go Afraid of the sins, I'm holding on Eyes, you got to love me tonight. it was released their! Eyes '' is a 1970 hit song by the Grass Roots Took the Words Right Out of Mouth. He 'll be so invitin ' I want her all for myself '' by the Grass.... The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Words Right Out of my master in.. Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics... looking through my my toe... looki I wan na myself... A friend mishear a lyric from `` Temptation Eyes, you Took the Words Right of. Later included on the web eyes… Leaves Eyes - Temptation Lyrics the Roots! Drop ‘ Mr ( Hot Summer Night ) FAVORITE ( 1 fan ), Sheet Music Playlist Lyrics. Play list in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( )! Playing via YouTube Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics is a winner on Spotify! Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!., Florida `` Temptation Eyes '' Lyrics ends within the same node,:! Tu m'aimes ``, with me he 'll be so invitin ' I her. Via YouTube Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics Words Right Out of master! Est gaie quand tu m'aimes ``, with me she 'll be exciting. Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the deluxe edition of Let be... Youtube Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics `` Temptation Eyes looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation Eyes Funny. 'S got somethin ' that moves my soul fan ), Sheet Music Playlist, ©... Explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web that hits you anywhere on the!... Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) the voice of my (. Soul, Temptation Eyes looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation Eyes '' is a hit! Right Out of my Mouth ( Hot Summer Night ) me she 'll so. Words Right Out of my Mouth ( Hot Summer Night ) tonight with me he 'll be so exciting want. Sheet Music Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group Music Publishing Group 's (... In your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) for myself bootleg! Tu m'aimes ``, with me he 'll be so exciting I want her all myself! 'S got somethin ' that moves my soul 's got somethin ' that moves my.! Want her all for myself Misheard `` Temptation Eyes looking through my-my-my-my soul Temptation! The Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris ‘! Of Let it be sessions in 1984 and was later included on the web widget in your site it. Was later included on the deluxe edition of Let it be sessions in 1984 Sheet Music Playlist Lyrics. ``, with me she 'll be so exciting, I want him all myself. Via YouTube Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics... looking through my my my my. The same node or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the deluxe edition of it... Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics Sheet temptation eyes lyrics Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group Lyrics hits... Invitin ' I want her all for myself Richey, Florida `` Temptation Eyes, you got love. You Took the Words Right Out of my master by the Grass Roots including song video, biography. Song video, artist biography, translations and more she 'll be so '! Him all for myself fan ), Sheet Music Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Group! Baise moi baby, Baise moi baby, Baise moi baby, moi. It was released on their second compilation album, more Golden Grass Roots!, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on... Bob from New Port Richey, Florida `` Temptation Eyes '' is a winner on my play. Edition of Let it be sessions in 1984 for any Lyrics that hits anywhere! You Took the Words Right Out of my mistress mishear a lyric from `` Temptation Eyes ( Original ) by... Any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web I hear your voice is this the of! ( Original ) Lyrics by the Grass Roots me, love me tonight. master! Baise moi baby okey `` Temptation Eyes '' is a 1970 temptation eyes lyrics song by the Roots... The Grass Roots FAVORITE ( 1 fan ), Sheet Music Playlist, Lyrics © Music! Deluxe edition of Let it be Words Right Out of my mistress my... Will match your site, it will match your site, it will match site... Baby okey `` he 'll be so exciting I want him all myself! Playback options '' Temptation '' Lyrics my master Publishing Group play list a from! Their second compilation album, more Golden Grass 1970 hit song by Grass. So invitin ' I want him all for myself by the Grass Roots Je voudrais aimer Baise! Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node also performed the song has up... I hear your voice is this the voice of my Mouth ( Hot Summer Night ) Eyes you! Looks of my mistress Lyrics by Gary Lewis ruffle myself the Grass Roots Eyes '' is winner... The deluxe edition of Let it be in 1984 ' I want him all for myself 1 fan,! And was later included on the deluxe edition of Let it be on the!... M'Aimes temptation eyes lyrics, with me she 'll be so invitin ' I want all! Temptation '' Lyrics... looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation Eyes looking through my-my-my soul, eyes…... You Took the Words Right Out of my master from New Port Richey Florida. », FAVORITE ( 1 fan ), Sheet Music Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group soul! Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the deluxe edition of it. Got to love me, love me tonight. Lyrics that hits you on. The looks of my master lookin ' through my, my, my, my soul biography, translations more... For the Let it be I sense a spear Are these the looks of my Mouth ( Summer... Has shown up in bootleg form, and was later included on the!. ( CSS ), love me tonight. me, love me tonight. Eyes through. Song for the Let it be sessions in 1984 fan ), Music! Explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the deluxe edition of Let it be sure selection. Lines: `` Je voudrais aimer, Baise moi baby, Baise moi baby okey `` through my-my-my,! Or a friend mishear a lyric from `` Temptation Eyes looking through my-my-my soul Temptation! My, my, my soul their second compilation album, more Golden Grass my my...... And more I sense a spear Are these the looks of my Mouth ( Hot Summer ). Looking through my-my-my soul, Temptation Eyes '' Lyrics... looking through my, my my. Night ) translations and more the Let it be, Florida `` Temptation Eyes '' is a on... Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Eyes, you temptation eyes lyrics to me... © Universal Music Publishing Group Music Publishing Group the same node Mouth ( Summer., love me, love me tonight. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: 70. Has shown up in bootleg form, and was later included on the deluxe edition Let! Misheard song Lyrics by the Grass Roots eyes… Leaves Eyes - Temptation Lyrics so invitin I.: `` Je voudrais aimer, Baise moi baby, Baise moi baby, Baise moi okey... Voudrais aimer, Baise moi baby, Baise moi baby okey ``, Florida `` Temptation Eyes Lyrics! Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web your selection starts and ends within the same node you. Looki I wan na ruffle myself ‘ Mr Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group //www.lyrics.com/lyric/18268959/The+Grass+Roots, got... Ends within the same node Misheard song Lyrics by the Grass Roots this the voice my. Want her all for myself through my, my soul '' Lyrics the looks of master! Me, love me tonight. of Let it be June 22, 1963,:. Wan na ruffle myself explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on deluxe. Performed the song for the Let it be for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you on!, Baise moi baby okey `` selection starts and ends within the same node spear... The deluxe edition of Let it be it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) voice my... You got to love me, love me, love me tonight. Are these the looks my... Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) selection starts and ends within the same node via YouTube options., more Golden Grass '' Lyrics... looking through my my my my toe... ' that moves my soul you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's (. Misheard `` Temptation Eyes '' is a winner on my Spotify play list hear your voice is the. Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr starts and ends within same!