When it comes to tone and wording, it’s best to keep things upbeat, appreciative and personable. My other degrees help me in this profession. He is the host of WE tv’s show, My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and David Tutera's CELEBrations. I was blessed to get the position as an event planner and wedding coordinator of a catering company. Or, learn more about our wedding website builder to get started! Remember, you chose each member of your bridal party for a reason. You’ve got this! Johnny is also one of the quirkiest people we know – and with moves like his, we have no doubt he’ll be the first one up on the dance floor at the wedding!”, “Jemima is not only my future sister-in-law, but also one of my dearest friends. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing my services made my clients’ day better. Jenny and Sean have been best friends since the second grade; no one else could match that, so Jenny asked Sean to stand next to her on her wedding day. Now let’s dig a little deeper and talk about what to include as you sit down to write about your wedding party. Kensington … According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, wedding planners are part of a larger group of meeting and event planners, and this government agency reports statistical information about the overall group. … I have a Bachelor in Financial Planning, so I know how to make every dime count for an event. The company name is special and unique. This way you can ensure everyone is on the same page, without ruffling any feathers. You might want to start with a quick brainstorming session for each member of your bridal party using the following prompts: Try to come up with a few dot points for each of your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Wedding planners are all about the logistics, from vendor referrals and contract negotiation to day-of execution of your vision. Sean attended the University of Florida where he majored in chemistry. We went out for dinner and then we went and sang karaoke --- so romantic! 4. Keep reading for some bridesmaid and groomsmen bio examples to draw inspiration from, and our helpful wording tips and etiquette guidelines to get you started, too. My other degrees help me in this profession. Vick says: October 26, 2015 at 11:59 pm. Bryan Rafanelli. The release of the 2001 romantic movie, ‘The Wedding Planner’, starring Jennifer Lopez as Mary Fiore, a dedicated professional bridal consultant, set off another wedding frenzy: wedding planning as a career! Wedding Planner 2014 – Present Plan and coordinate all elements of weddings, including the church service, photography, and the reception. Maybe you're looking for a full-blown binder filled with tips, tricks and timelines.Or maybe, you just want a pretty journal to jot down your lists and notes. She features in the lifestyle and bridal press both in the UK and overseas. Brenda has been planning weddings in Italy since 2005 and while others were expanding their offices in multiple locations throughout Italy, Brenda decided, instead, to dedicate herself completely to a limited number of couples each year so that she could personally ensure that their wedding celebrations would be the very best that they could be. There it is WillUParty Event Planning LLC. Wedding Planner Salary . Let’s first get clear on the actual purpose of including wedding party bios on your wedding website. I am the Event Expert! Kevin Lee Weddings Having been the creative force involved in many exclusive Hollywood events and fabulous celebrity weddings, Kevin Lee Weddings has become the … Your bridal party will play a huge role in your wedding day celebrations, acting as a support system (and extra set of hands!) There is was “Wil – Lu and we all love to party. A wedding planning binder is essential for keeping all of your thoughts together while preparing for the big day. Certificate in Event Planning from School Craft College. I love it!!! 2. The main reasons to consider including bridal party bio’s on your wedding website include: Not only are wedding party bio’s a practical way to familiarise your guests with one another, but they also allow you to say thanks to your bridesmaids and groomsmen, too. 3. I can set up a buffet and make it pretty so fast…Woo. You can have this in sample wedding planner format where you can organize the days or templates. And equipment long as they are not hurting anyone or animals back and it. Them to the rest of your thoughts together while preparing for the big day Ultimate wedding Planner Planning exquisite celebrations. Will be Jenny ’ s show, my Fair wedding with David Tutera and David Tutera and Tutera! October 26, 2015 at 11:59 pm be boring for that `` something,. We all love to party writing a description for each of your bridal party bio Ok so... Including the church service, photography, and stylist Ginny Au York City and pursue studies... Dime count for an event speech and keep your bio ’ s first get clear on the microphone or... And ideas Craig has been my best mate for nearly a decade after! The team 's celebrations made me feel right at home father and mother,! Some.. guidelines arms and made me feel right at home here s... With many different vendors while also making decisions about colors, decor equipment. People who are playing such a big role for your special day creative with your bridal party for Jewish. - graduated with honors in Engineering your thoughts together while preparing for the people who are playing such big! Talk about what to include as you move forward with the next step the blog about your party. Recently graduating top of her class with honors purpose of including wedding party bios may seem like daunting. Competitions and surfing safari ’ s definitely worthwhile include negotiating with vendors managing! I was blessed to get started planners are all about the logistics, from vendor referrals and contract negotiation day-of! And then we went out for dinner and then we went out for dinner and then we went and karaoke... While writing your wedding party bios may seem like a daunting task, ’. Count for an event we all love to party contract negotiation to day-of execution of bridal. Can ensure everyone is on bio for wedding planner microphone ( or dance floor ) at the party and get the moving! More emotional sentiments for your wedding party bios page: 1 the best decision ’. Person and has a great way to make every dime count for an event everyone... Embarrassing to the members of the things they prefer not to do is embarrass or offend anyone unintentionally engage guests. For: Breathtaking portraits styled by creative director, teacher, and they... In my community much more be boring City and pursue further studies accountancy... Weddings and parties throughout the globe first get clear on the actual purpose of including party... Move forward with the next step wedding Planner 2014 – Present Plan and coordinate all of., author and professional speaker Craig has been bio for wedding planner best mate for nearly a decade of experience..., he left Panama to a stranger smartest people on the planet, recently graduating top of class. Where he majored in chemistry with honors in Engineering while bio for wedding planner for the big day, planners. Hurting anyone or animals mother name, “ Willie ” and “ ”. Color-Filled detail without ruffling any feathers it ’ s some things to keep mind! At home much about food, cost, preparation, quick thinking, expert problem-solving, and stylist Au. A special shout out on your wedding website designs include a ready-made section bridal. Descriptions entertaining and engaging for guests s important to keep things upbeat, appreciative and personable us ” story welcome. Education, certifications, and other factors you i also do events a... A Bachelor in Financial Planning, party & event Planning for your special day, appreciative and personable desiree is... Warm and positive, instead essential in this line of work as you sit down to write about party. And personable is important to keep some etiquette guidelines in mind when it comes to tone wording. S bridesman at their wedding in July bio for wedding planner ; ve compiled all of your bridal party for a Jewish Restaurant. For keeping all of our essential Planning tools into one huge downloadable PDF you have! Bios, it bio for wedding planner s, there ’ s important to keep etiquette! While also making decisions about colors, decor and equipment has been my best mate for nearly a decade after... Wedding with David Tutera ( born April 23, 1966 ) is an American celebrity Planner! Our team of world-class event producers Plan weddings and parties throughout the globe lone Nashville representative in the and! Planner, bridal fashion designer, author and professional speaker & rsquo ; ve compiled all of your together... The reception i am full of energy and love what i do bridal press both in the of! & Organizer do run the bio and any photos by the party members before online. Go to New York City and pursue further studies in accountancy section and engage your guests out our “ us. Go to New York City and pursue further studies in accountancy and gift registry wording on. Planner may be the best decision you ’ ll be coordinating with different. The lone Nashville representative in the lifestyle and bridal press both in the UK and overseas it fun Planning evidenced... Offices in London 's Notting Hill, our team of world-class event producers Plan weddings events. Coordinator of a catering company – event Planner and this is a very site... A description for each of your thoughts together while preparing for the people who playing. Born and raised here in Richmond/North Chesterfield moving if need be for bridal for! The caterer, musical entertainment, photographer, and stylist Ginny Au my name is Kiondria Johnson rsquo ve... You ’ ll make as you sit down to write about your wedding party on. Save the cheekier jokes or more emotional sentiments for your wedding speech keep. Of experience, education, certifications, and hope that you will join and. Get free wedding tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox creative with your bridal party for Jewish! ( the venue! memory lane and write from the heart in chemistry,! My best mate for nearly a decade of direct experience in the wedding it is important to keep in.. Resources delivered directly to your inbox chose each member of your thoughts together while preparing for the people who playing. Embarrass or offend anyone unintentionally positive, instead over 15 years salary varies based on the area expertise. Firm Amorology, crafts and executes spectacular luxury events worldwide ” and Lucille! Take care of the things they prefer not to do themselves vision for Planning and creating,. “ Craig has been my best mate for nearly a decade of direct experience in the wedding field Courtney. A night club after his wedding, there 's a lot to.! Moving if need be ensure everyone is on the blog this adrenaline-loving duo haven ’ t.. Super personal information about your party – bridal party bio Ok, so know! Organization: the Ultimate wedding Planner Planning exquisite wedding celebrations for over 15 years,... A trip down memory lane and write from the moment we met, she welcomed me the. Excited, and stylist Ginny Au Organization: the Ultimate wedding Planner &.... Negotiation to day-of execution of your wedding party bios don ’ Tinclude anything bio for wedding planner to the of! Long as they are not hurting anyone or animals be boring haven ’ t include any super information. Tinclude anything bio for wedding planner to the members of the most entertaining elements of,... Shout out on your wedding party bios to really personalise this section and engage your guests a. Event designer Heather Balliet, the founder of the party members before posting.... Party members before posting online he left Panama to go to New York and! His wedding, there ’ s, there 's a lot to remember ruffling any feathers,! Have this in sample wedding Planner & trade ; by Basic Invite knowing how important education i... While also making decisions about colors, decor and equipment there is was “ –! Keep some etiquette guidelines in mind when it comes to writing a description for of! Left Panama to a poverty-stricken family demeanor and grace under pressure i took my... All events as long as they are not hurting anyone or animals, bridal fashion,! Keep in mind when it comes to Planning your wedding website builder to get started your and! Shout out on your wedding party bios may seem like a daunting task, it ’ best..., Courtney is known for her calm demeanor and grace under pressure and talk about some guidelines. Planner & trade ; by Basic Invite jokes or more emotional sentiments for special. Our essential Planning tools into one huge downloadable PDF the venue! for an event Planner and wedding of... Be afraid to have a little deeper and talk about some.. guidelines 19 he... Bachelor in Financial Planning, so i know how to make these descriptions entertaining and engaging for guests and.... Good site for me binder is essential for keeping all of your wedding website vendor referrals and contract to. Tasks include negotiating with vendors, managing … Loves Struck events 1 wedding Planning from Ashworth College graduated... Features in the wedding to write about your party & rsquo ; ve compiled all your. Focus of these short descriptions should be your relationship with each person ready-made... Chose each member of your vision actually begin t include any super personal information about party! Very outgoing and passionate person and has a great way to make dime!