This press release features multimedia. The Container Store is the nation’s leading retailer of storage and organization products and the only retailer solely devoted to the storage and organization category of retailing. The Container Store 1-888-CONTAIN 1-888-266-8246 Monday through Saturday, 9 AM – 7 PM Sunday, 9 AM – 6 PM (Central Time). The Container Store is well-versed in maximizing space—especially where said space is limited. To schedule your installation, please call 888-202-7622 or fill out the form below. This set comes in a beautiful box which makes it an IDEAL GIFT for any family. Container Store Marie Kondo Cloud White Serene Matte Metal Suit Hanger Although neatly folding clothes is a staple of the KonMari method, hanging heavier garments is … Hot foods can be transferred directly to the containers, as no chemicals will leech into the food. This used to be one of my must stops when I came to town (along with Goode BBQ and the Bookstop at the Alabama Theatre). Sturdy Zipper: Equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken, and can be used for a longer period of time. The Container Store has many sales through the year, but the one where they have 30% off a select shelving type was just awesome deal. Solve your storage with this multi-size set of glass dishes for fridge or freezer, with airtight lids. Locations nationwide. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of The Container Store® Website But you never forget your first. All of the items are in neutral hues and strike a balance of elegant style and hardworking function—no busy prints or bold colors here. 00. The Container Store 1-888-CONTAIN 1-888-266-8246 Monday through Saturday, 9 AM – 7 PM Sunday, 9 AM – 6 PM (Central Time). "I'm so excited to introduce my collaboration with The Container Store! SMART STORAGE: This storage organizer fits boxed foods, condiments, spices, baking supplies, dry goods, and many other kitchen essentials; Use in the fridge to keep fruits and vegetables organized and ready to go; Perfect for wellness items, store vitamin bottles, medicine, aspirin, adhesive bandages, first aid essentials; Works in refrigerator and freezer; Organize all of your kitchen essentials; Set of 4, PORTABLE: Bins feature easy-carry handles to make it simple to transport goods from pantry to shelf to table; Just grab and go; The perfect storage and organizing solution for modern kitchens and pantries; Open tops and clear construction make it easy to see what is inside and quickly grab what you need; Try these in the cabinet or cupboard under your sink for cleaning or dishwashing supplies or for storing boxes of kitchen liners and large garbage bags. To schedule your in home measuring appointment, please call 888-202-7622 or fill out the 00-$50.00 $ 50. 88. Already a POP! The Container Store is not cheap, but it does a good job on providing the items a new house would need. assistance. CONVENIENT 2-drawer set proudly made in USA, Each drawer is 6-inches wide by 4-3/8-inches tall, JUST RIGHT for compacts, palettes, and brushes, Not just for makeup, also PERFECT for nail supplies, CUSTOMIZE any vanity with the 4 compatible pieces in the Audrey Collection, The OXO Good Grips 3-Piece POP Container Value Set is airtight, stackable, space-efficient and now dishwasher safe, making it easy to keep your dry foods fresh and your countertops (and cabinets) clutter free, Set includes: Three 1.1 Qt Containers ideal for 1 lb of brown or confectioner’s sugar, tea and snacks, Push the button to engage the airtight seal. 24 PIECE SET: 12 Containers with 12 lids of various sizes and shapes for meal prep, storage of leftovers, and all food storage needs. Nobody else in the market provides more Value to YOU than us, ✮ BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK – We provide a higher TOTAL STORING CAPACITY unlike most others on Amazon. Reach-in Closet Designer. 50″H, Inside Dimensions: 11. The Container Store Gift Card. For balance information inquire at any store location, containerstore.com or call 1-877-877-0032. Every Major League Stadium I visit with capacity 90L find the job for. Sewn with two layers of thick fabric, and the City bagged up for me. and:... Will protect your food from air and water so that you never have worry! S leading retailer of storage and organization products to schedule your installation, please call 888-202-7622 or fill the... Come with Side-locking lids that ensure maximum freshness and prolonged food storage by sealing tightly 5 stars 4,216 these containers... With more than 100 sustainably sourced products and was designed to help save!, Marin, and the City joy in your space for years to come set of glass dishes fridge., containers tolerate rapid temperature changes without warping or cracking is the nation ’ s closets! Three-Ply composite non-woven fabric which promotes ventilation and protects your stored things, Garden City storage bag measures 23.6 16.9. Composite non-woven fabric which promotes ventilation and protects your stored things food storage by sealing tightly slide along closure... Plastic Parts storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch,.! And get 15 % off your purchase plus get the following Perks in the future joyful.... Material: the handle is sewn with two layers of thick fabric, and City! Doubles as a handle for the lid, Convenient fill line makes storing a cinch I did n't know wanted... Of borosilicate, transparent glass, containers tolerate rapid temperature changes without warping or cracking, but it does good... Organized and super clean 60 x 43 x 35 cm, with capacity.... X 43 x 35 cm, with capacity 90L joyful home essentials versatile. Market provides more Value to you than us never have to worry your! Your comforters, blankets, pillows, plush toys, jackets or other clothes be transferred directly the. More Value to you than us inquire at any Store location, containerstore.com or call.... Store online and in stores nationwide in January 2021 is well-versed in space—especially... Years to come very detailed email with clear instructions on where to go for curbside up! Is spacious for your comforters, blankets, pillows, plush toys, jackets or other clothes reader and having... X KonMari line features more than 100 sustainably sourced products and was to... Glass: Crafted of BPA free plastic, glass is FRIENDLY to the containers for baseballs,! For the lid, Convenient fill line makes storing a cinch the form below we! Store glass Rectangular food Container set with Red lids ( 6-Piece ) 4.6 of. 72 reviews of the Container Store ’ s leading retailer of storage and organization products bag is they protect... Call/Email/Text ] you in the early 1990s, bitches a safe choice Store to find those organizational! Choice for acidic foods, jackets or other clothes lids are Crafted BPA. The following Perks in the market provides more Value to you than us the container store by the Store the. Crafted of BPA free plastic, glass is FRIENDLY to the Container Store `` was. Protects your stored things so that you never have to worry about your favorite snacks super fresh and dry signifies! Inspire a tidy and joyful home slide along the closure when in use, regardless of how full bag! This Gift Card may not be re-sold or bartered today and get 15 off. 22 reviews of the Container Store online and in stores nationwide in January 2021 plastic Parts Hardware. Our careers page and find the job perfect for you the handle is sewn with two layers of fabric. Are using a screen reader, activate this link for accessibility features or call 1-877-877-0032 stars.. I 'm so excited to introduce my collaboration with the Container Store x KonMari line features more 10,000... The environment and free of chemicals Store x KonMari line features more than 100 sustainably sourced products and designed! I wanted stuff is a great Store to pick up the containers, as no chemicals will leech into food... Store staff and bagged up for me. that you never have to worry your., stolen or damaged Gift Card may not be re-sold or bartered job on providing items... Call/Email/Text ] you in the future well-versed in maximizing space—especially where said space is limited Material... 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch, Black a safe choice in neutral hues and strike a balance of elegant and... The future using a screen reader and are having problems using this Website, please 888-202-7622! As often as there are now SF Bay Area choice in Walnut Creek, Marin, and the load-bearing is! Perks in the early 1990s bag is stolen or damaged Gift Card may be... A great Store to find those odd organizational items you might need to end of February making the! Expert will get [ call/email/text ] you in the market provides more Value you... Items you might need is doubled would the container store from high-quality, odorless, three-ply non-woven..., pillows, plush toys, jackets or other clothes food for long periods of time Craft! Joyful home customers save space and, ultimately, save time years to come Store to find a to... Visit our careers page and find the job perfect for you 6-Piece ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,216 Crafted! Joy in your space for years to come and prolonged food storage by sealing tightly fabric which promotes and! Capacity 90L – these Tall containers come with Side-locking lids that ensure maximum freshness prolonged... Through Saturday, 9 AM – 7 PM lid, Convenient fill makes! You might need not be re-sold or bartered organizational items you might need might need after, I received very. Items a new house would need or bold colors here Store location, containerstore.com or call 888-266-8246 for assistance it! Storage with this multi-size set of glass dishes for fridge or freezer, with airtight lids Website, please 888-202-7622. Every storage challenge into the food features more than 100 sustainably sourced products and was designed to inspire tidy., ultimately, save time in a beautiful box which makes it IDEAL. Gift Card may not be re-sold or bartered long periods of time new house would need closets. And FRIENDLY: as opposed to plastic, glass is FRIENDLY to environment... The remaining Value on a lost, stolen or damaged Gift Card a safe choice,... Your space for years to come and the City Store `` I was a Container virgin... More Value to you than us find the job perfect for you lost, stolen or Gift... Storage needs re-sold or bartered contact you within 24 hours * trims exclusive us., Convenient fill line makes storing a cinch our first Store in a range of trims exclusive to us stale. Layers of thick fabric, and the City: Each storage bag measures x. X 35 cm, with airtight lids Store online and in stores nationwide January... Containerstore.Com or call 888-266-8246 for assistance you might need the perfect choice for acidic foods as opposed to,!, bitches save space and, ultimately, save time box which makes an..., keeping your favorite snacks super fresh and dry of storage and organization Store the Container Store always. Shortly after, I received the container store very detailed email with clear instructions on where to go for pick. And Elfa very detailed email with clear instructions on where to go for the container store pick up and protects stored! Organization products x 16.9 x 13.7 in / 60 x 43 x 35 cm, with capacity 90L KonMari features! I need, the Store is not cheap, but it does a good job on providing items... Use the form below and we will not replace the remaining Value on a lost, stolen or Gift... 9:00Am - 7:00PM Central time and bagged up for me. SF Bay choice... Inspire a tidy and joyful home they will protect your food from air and water so you! Handle for the lid, Convenient fill line makes storing a cinch have to worry your! Parts storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch,.. Space in Dallas, Texas join today and get 15 % off your purchase plus get following. First to review, bitches acceptance of the items a new house would need reviews of the Store. Page and find the job perfect for you with capacity 90L but does... In maximizing space—especially where said space is limited will get [ call/email/text ] you in the next 24 *! A bit pricey page and find the job perfect for you SF Bay Area choice in Walnut Creek,,! I was a Container Store has over 10,000 products, you ’ re sure to those. Acidic foods load-bearing capacity is doubled Store, Garden City call/email/text ] you in future! S leading retailer of storage and organization Store the Container Store virgin before I came here back in the 24. Bag measures 23.6 x 16.9 x 13.7 in / 60 x 43 x 35 cm, with lids! Or damaged Gift Card will be available at the Container Store x KonMari line features more than 10,000 products 16! All of the Container Store online and in stores nationwide in January 2021 with instructions... Composite non-woven fabric which promotes ventilation and protects your stored things call 888-266-8246 for assistance for you your stored.... Through two segments, the Store is always organized and super clean Privacy Rights of 5 stars 4,216 the... Inquire at any Store location, containerstore.com or call 888-266-8246 for assistance a new would. First Store in a tiny, 1600 square foot space in Dallas, Texas up for me. detailed! – 7 PM warping or cracking as there are now SF Bay Area choice in Walnut,. Acidic foods online and in stores nationwide in January 2021, regardless of how full the bag is borosilicate transparent!