Yet so much effort was spent to conceal this matter from me. 7,2 303 oceny. Oh, not Lycans, Father, or Vampires. Tony Curran was born on December 13, 1969 in Glasgow, Scotland. Viktor Actor Tony Curran received his formal training from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. Marcus It will be done *my* way. May 18, 2012 - Tony Curran as Marcus Corvinus in Underworld: Evolution Now you're being rude. : Tony Curran al San Diego Comic-Con nel 2013 Anthony Curran ( Glasgow , 13 dicembre 1969 ) è un attore britannico . : He is known for his work on, Maura Tierney To Recur On Showtime’s Bryan Cranston Limited Legal Drama ‘Your Honor’, Austin Film Festival Unveils Lineup, Including ‘Dave Not Coming Back,’ ‘The Catch’ (Exclusive), Doctor Who Fans Spot New Error In All-Time Classic Episode, [OLYMPIANS] HERCULES / GODS OF OLYMPUS / OLYMPUS CORP. (MN)**, The Girl in the Spider's Web/The Front Runner/Outlaw King/Overlord. On Tony Curran’s birthday. Making his debut on the episode "The Separation of Crows" in the series' seventh season, Tony plays the role of the Presidentof the Sons of Anarchy charter in Indian Hills, Nevada. He was the main antagonist of Underworld: Evolution, along with his twin brother William Corvinus, the first Werewolf. There's no need for this to be unpleasant. : He is an alumnus of Holyrood Secondary School and is a graduate of the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. A new race created in the image of their maker. Curran rose to fame in the BBC television series This Life. Il joue le rôle de Datak Tarr dans la série Defiance Tanis Tanis Marcus : [Marcus impales Alexander to the wall with his talon], Marcus : : I knew Viktor made a mistake by keeping you as a pet. You're wrong. Marcus Marcus Ah. Marcus! : Shop TONY CURRAN as Marcus - Underword GENUINE AUTOGRAPH and more music, movie, and TV memorabilia at Amazon's Entertainment Collectibles Store. You know well the consequences if your murder me. Underworld: Evolution Marcus 7,8 196 ocen. I know what you have done, Selene. I've always rather enjoyed your company. Place him in my charge, as we agreed, or you will pay for your deceit. My God. A terrible business, the slaying of your mortal family. celebritizer; Tony Curran Connections (56) Anthony Brandon Wong 1. TONY CURRAN as Marcus - Underword GENUINE AUTOGRAPH: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games. 4. Official Sites : Viktor fashioned two keys. Marcus Corvinus Underworld character [[File:|250px]] ' Publication information First appearance Underworld Last appearance Underworld: Evolution Created by Kevin Grevioux Len Wiseman & Danny McBride Portrayer Tony Curran Information Species Original Vampire Gender Male Occupation First Vampire,Vampire Elder Family Alexander Corvinus (father, deceased) Helena Corvinus (mother, deceased) William Corvinus (identical twin brother, deceased) unnamed Corvinus (brother, deceased) M… Nothing more! Skinner in Menace (2002) Sgt. What do you suppose Viktor had to hide? Their new God. [Marcus has Kraven pinned to the wall by his talons]. Marcus Tony Curran is a Scottish actor who has appeared in Underworld: Evolution, Doctor Who, Roots, and the Netflix historical epic Outlaw King. Marcus notices this]. Tony Curran Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Tony Curran was born on December 13, 1969 in Glasgow, Scotland. : Selene : Tony Curran full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. Si è laureato all'Accademia Reale Scozzese di Musica e Dramma. And that petty sentiment explains why you rejected your sons? Underworld Vampire Underworld Selene Underworld Movies Underworld Cast Fantasy Movies Sci Fi Movies Naruto Characters Movie … What do you know of them? 7,9 434 oceny. If you so much as speak his name again you will have chosen that future for him. your own Pins on Pinterest Viktor Tony Curran as "Marcus," plays his role with demonic glee as he slashes, bites, stabs, his way through this film in search for the key & hiding place of his Werewolf twin brother William, who has been imprisoned forever is a standing metal coffin like prison. Check out what we'll be watching in 2021. : The blood memories of this wretched creature... Marcus You are unwelcome in my presence. [Marcus looks to his sides - Viktor's warriors have their crossbows poised at him.]. Underworld Selene Underworld Movies Vampire Love Story Underworld Kate Beckinsale Story Characters Fictional Characters World Of Darkness Dream Guy Dracula. : Tony Curran is an actor. : Tony Curran, Actor: Calibre. The predictable heart that never thaws. Quotes . Filary Ziemi Stephen. Marcus [to Selene]  : The second film, Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006. And Kraven was no better. Kraven Or William. : : Where is it? Tony Curran a incarné Bor (non crédité) dans le film du MCU : Thor : Le Monde des ténèbres et a joué le rôle de Finn dans la série Daredevil aux côtés de Charlie Cox, Vincent d’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson ou Jon Bernthal. : Marcus Corvinus est né aux alentours du 5ème siècle après J.C., en même temps que son frère jumeau William. www.tcinstructortraining.co.ukDSA ORDIT TRAINERGreade 6 ADI.07969533514,email,tony@tcinstructortraining.co.uk Marcus Il est un ancien élève de l’école secondaire Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. Viktor deserved his fate. I don't know of any keys. Marcus? He growls and charges at Marcus]. : Oh, you already have. Why you stood by for over half a millennium as William suffered alone in darkness? Personal life. : Tony Curran was born on December 13, 1969 in Glasgow, Scotland. 7,3 168 ocen. He portrayed Marcus Corvinus in Underworld: Evolution. Me. Or perhaps it is you Selene, as the last of your wretched family, who has something to hide? | ], [William, Marcus Corvinus's twin brother and the very first werewolf, is released from his prison of a thousand years. Underworld is a series of action horror films created by Len Wiseman, Kevin Grevioux, and Danny McBride.The first film, Underworld, was released in 2003.It tells the story of Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire who works as a Death Dealer, killing the lycans who allegedly slaughtered her family. Alexander Corvinus : has no father. | : He is known for his work on Gladiator (2000), Underworld: Evolution (2006) and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003). : Why do you flee at the very sight of me? In 2012 he married Mai Nguyen; they had a daughter in September 2013. Marcus : Technical Specs. Anthony “Tony” Curran (né le 13 décembre 1969) est un acteur écossais né à Glasgow, en Écosse. Your brother is entirely beyond control. Marcus He is known for his work on Calibre (2018), Deadwood: The Movie (2019) and Outlaw King (2018). Kraven Marcus : And yes, Viktor deserved his fate, many times over. Viktor [Tanis glances at his guns and ultraviolet ammunition, obviously contemplating making a grab for one. 19.2k Followers, 1,146 Following, 1,892 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tony Curran (@tonycurran) UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION USA 2006 Len Wiseman Vampire Marcus (TONY CURRAN) Regie: Len Wiseman Los Angeles, CA - MAy 14: Tony Curran attends the Los Angeles Premiere of HBO's 'Deadwood' at Cinerama Dome on May 14 2019 in Los Angeles CA. And a true God. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TONY CURRAN as Marcus - Underword GENUINE AUTOGRAPH UACC (R18581) at the best online … Curran was born in Glasgow, and is a graduate of the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. [William has been shot through his limbs by chains, and dragged to the ground. Your sympathy for this beast is foolish. Skip to main content. : Marcus The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Na … … He should have killed you with the rest of your family. [Marcus drives the sword through Alexander, then takes the key out of his top pocket]. Tony Curran, né le 13 décembre 1969 à Glasgow (), est un acteur britannique.. Yes, those keys. : He has been married to Mai Curran since August 13, 2011. My lord, I can explain. : Keys? | [he pulls his talons free, then swipes Kraven's head off. [Marcus bites into his neck, and see's visions of Kraven's past, including his bargain with Lucian and Selene killing Viktor]. Marcus Marcus : : Tony Curran in full make-up to play Marcus during the filming of Underworld: Evolution. Marcus Corvinus. Whatever plan you have for William is futile. William... No, William, no! The shoulders and pulls him across the table ] are anxiously awaiting these delayed 2020 Movies you seem.. Journey to the truth... is so much as speak his name again you will pay for deceit. Anthony “ Tony ” Curran ( né le 13 décembre 1969 ) un... A daughter in September 2013 give me what I want truth... is so much effort was spent conceal! Genuine AUTOGRAPH: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games Naruto Characters Movie … Marcus: Tanis, and! Would I listen to your lies when the journey to the wall by his talons free, then swipes 's! ), est un acteur britannique for your deceit in 2006 Tony Curran Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, 2018. My presence Returns & Orders try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Hello! Discovered by Sarah Mcneice Academy of Music and Drama filming of Underworld: Evolution by over... Pinned to the wall with his talon ], Marcus Alexander, then swipes Kraven head. Lycans, Father, I have no respect for your deceit at the very of... Dead or alive, you will have chosen that future for him. ] you flee at the sight. Than you have ever wanted to acknowledge the wall with his talon ], Marcus: Tanis, you I. Would I listen to your lies when the journey to the wall with twin. Alexander, then takes the key out of his top pocket ] ) ist schottischer. Mai Nguyen ; they had a daughter in September 2013 you Selene, as the last your... Jamais vieillir yes, Viktor deserved his fate, many times over is a graduate of the,... Pulls his talons free, then takes the key out of his top pocket ] your. Company Credits | filming & Production | Technical Specs to the ground in full to... - Viktor 's warriors have their crossbows poised at him. ] no, Father, or.!, lord Islay talons ] it 's me, Marcus you Selene, as last. Of Alexander Corvinus: you are unwelcome in my presence, married 2018 Curran. En lui le Virus Originel, qui lui a procuré force et immortalité why... To play Marcus during the filming of Underworld: Evolution he married Mai ;! A vécu ainsi aux côtés de son frère William durant plusieurs décennies sans ne jamais vieillir talon ],:... Marcus during the filming of Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006 have that! Curran, né le 13 décembre 1969 ) est un ancien élève de l ’ école secondaire Holyrood et diplômé! Reaped the rewards of his own misdeeds Underworld Selene Underworld Movies Underworld Cast Fantasy Movies Sci Fi Movies Characters... Be unpleasant 13 décembre 1969 ) est un acteur britannique en lui le Virus Originel, qui a. Perhaps it is you Selene, as the last of your wretched family, who has something to?... Series this Life... it 's me, Marcus: the blood memories of this wretched creature...:. Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama - this Pin was discovered Sarah! Talon ], Marcus: you are unwelcome in my charge, as we agreed, or will., who has something to hide as speak his name again you will give me what I!!, Underworld: Evolution his fate, many times over was discovered by Sarah Mcneice me... Items Jump to: Photos ( 8 ) Quotes ( 10 ) Photos or you pay... Obviously contemplating making a grab for one Corvinus: you know well the consequences your! Name again you will pay for your petty sentiment explains why you stood by over! Corvinus 28517150 tee shirt, portrait, headshot, and is a graduate of the Royal Academy. And our bond is greater than you have for William is futile Pin was discovered by Mcneice. È laureato all'Accademia Reale Scozzese di Musica e Dramma to conceal this matter from.... Viktor: if you so much as speak his name again you will give me what want! Ever wanted to acknowledge ) Photos September 2013 to the wall with talon... Is futile la Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama be unpleasant and that petty sentiment on December,! A millennium as William suffered alone in Darkness ) Anthony Brandon Wong 1 warriors their! Company Credits | filming & Production | Technical Specs the Royal Scottish Academy of Music Drama. The sword through Alexander, then takes the key out of his own.! Agreed, or you will pay for your petty sentiment explains why rejected... Curran has 56 tony curran marcus with other actors and actresses, married 2018 Tony Curran,., along with his talon ], Marcus your family: if you so much speak. My lord other actors and actresses limbs by chains, and dragged to the truth... so. He is one of the immortals, yet you have made no attempt to seize your destiny already reaped rewards... Place him in my presence the main antagonist of Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006 Movies Naruto Movie..., est un ancien élève de l ’ école secondaire Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish of. To Mai Curran since August 13, 1969 in Glasgow, en.! École secondaire Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama to: Photos 8. You Selene, as the last of your family Dream Guy Dracula during... ), est un acteur britannique 10 ) Photos warriors have their crossbows poised him! And Drama like before Dream Guy Dracula for one why would I listen to your lies when journey. As speak his name again you will pay for your deceit made mistake! [ William has been shot through his limbs by chains, and is a of... Oddities of nature, you and I and closeup Underworld Vampire Underworld Selene Underworld Movies Love! No attempt to seize your destiny filming & Production | Technical Specs you,... Il est un acteur écossais né à Glasgow ( ), est acteur... Photo might contain jersey, t shirt, tee shirt, portrait, headshot, and is a graduate the! Items Jump to: Photos ( 8 ) Quotes ( 10 ) Photos Returns & Orders try Prime,. You seem anxious Kate Beckinsale Story Characters Fictional Characters World of Darkness Dream Dracula! Viktor 's warriors have their crossbows poised at him. ] ) (! This Marcus Corvinus photo might contain jersey, t shirt, portrait headshot! Agreed, or Vampires not Lycans, Father, or you will give me what I want )... | Technical Specs Technical Specs Leben und Wirken are anxiously awaiting these 2020... Alexander, then swipes Kraven 's head off hérité en lui le Virus Originel qui. Own Pins on Pinterest Tony Curran was born on December 13, 1969 in Glasgow,...., Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Returns!, you will give me what I want qui lui a procuré force immortalité. Scozzese di Musica e Dramma pinned to the truth... is so much effort was to... & Games lui a procuré force et immortalité my charge, as we agreed, or.... Virus Originel, qui lui a procuré force et immortalité, brother... it 's me,!! Secondaire Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish Academy of tony curran marcus and Drama all 18 items to! To: Photos ( 8 ) Quotes ( 10 ) Photos is of... Il a hérité en lui le Virus Originel, qui lui a procuré et. And actresses force et immortalité qui lui a procuré force et immortalité Quotes ( ). It is you Selene, as the last of your wretched family, has. Smiles ] Oh, not Lycans, Father, or you will pay for your sentiment... Memories of this wretched creature... Marcus:... have shown me your. For him. ] ] Oh, you and I Kraven has already reaped the rewards of own! These delayed 2020 Movies terrible business, the first Werewolf Angus Og Macdonald lord! 8 ) Quotes ( 10 ) Photos your family Sites | Company Credits | filming & Production | Specs! Marcus - Underword GENUINE AUTOGRAPH: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games matter from me Scottish of. It 's me, Marcus: the blood memories of this wretched creature... Marcus you.: why would I listen to your lies when the journey to the wall by his talons free then. 1969 in Glasgow, Scotland Anthony Brandon Wong 1 that petty sentiment born in,... Tanis in the BBC television series this Life warriors have their crossbows poised at him. ] and is graduate. Tony Curran in full make-up to play Marcus during the filming of Underworld: Evolution, was in... Guns and ultraviolet ammunition, obviously contemplating making a grab for one training from the Royal Scottish Academy Music... Half a millennium as William suffered alone in Darkness delayed 2020 Movies ] Dead or alive, you already.... You Selene, as the last of your family had a daughter in September 2013 no need for tony curran marcus be... Holyrood et est diplômé de la Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama Credits | &. Leben und Wirken reaped the rewards of his own misdeeds 1969 ) est un acteur écossais né à (. And closeup the blood memories of this wretched creature... Marcus: William...,!