NO harsh conditions. Vanilla Coconut Beverage Keep a carton of this coconut beverage in your pantry so you'll always be able to whip up a creamy smoothie. It makes a great Coconut Latte, too. Final Synopsis: A good go to for the soy-sensitive, it not the childhood dreamers. That is, it is made from just two ingredients: almonds and water. Best Paleo Purchases at Trader Joe’s General Grocery Items * Coconut Milk (Light) .99/14 oz can Ingredients: coconut milk, water I wish they carried regular coconut milk, but this price is less than half of what I pay for the regular stuff at the Asian markets. What was coconut milk, I wondered, watching this little drama unfold, and how good must it be? Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. As of last week i saw that trader joe's now sells organic canned coconut milk for under $2. Stir, cover and set aside. Ingredients: organic coconut base (water, organic coconut cream), calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, guar gum, xanthan gum, vitamin a acetate, vitamin d2, l-selenomethionine (selenium), zinc oxide, folic acid, vitamin b12. Trader’s Joe’s Unflavored Organic Coconut Milk Beverage lured me with that same exotic appeal from my youth, and while it does not redeem those lost childhood dreams, for what it is it is quite good. This coconut milk beverage, and note the addition of the word beverage here, is basically just a soy milk substitute. The Most Coconutty Coconut Milk: Trader Joe’s Organic Coconut Milk. The fresh coconut meat is then milled (ground into fine granules) and dried for about 2½ hours at a temperature of 104-113°F (40-45°C), before being cold pressed; and filtered, without the use of chemicals or preservatives. carton) is shelf-stable and lactose and dairy-free. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. If one area has been consistently expanding, it is the non-dairy options at Trader Joe’s. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Coconut Milk, Organic: 110 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. oz) of Trader Joe's Coconut Beverage, Original, Non-Dairy, Unsweetened. The result is awesome. NO chemicals. Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Trader Joe’s Almond and Cashew Beverages are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Category: Beverages Tags: dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher, vegan, vegetarian. I don’t know why this is, because every time I have some I’m inevitably disappointed. To me, this would seem to be basically the same thing as coconut milk, seeing as that coconut cream is just coconut milk that has had the water simmered out of it. No added processed sugar or … You can find it where you find all the non-dairy milks, and a … You can find it where you find all the non-dairy milks, and a … I also purchased some of their organic canned coconut milk because I know that is compliant. My main use for the non-dairy oat beverage is in coffee. Out of the container, it looks like milk. More simply than a carton of coconut milk, canned coconut milk (Native Forest brand) contains: Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, water, organic guar gum). They cook with it and it’s very delicious when used that way. I have several cans of coconut milk (Trader Joe's) that expired a year ago, and I'd like to use them, if it doesn't present a risk of any kind. Your rating * Your review * Name. The singular crust costs $3.99 at my local Trader Joe's. Tagged as: 2% milk, milk, non-homogenized, organic, Organic Milk, Pasteurized, Taste Test, Trader Joes, Vitamin A { 8 comments… read them below or add one } Pascale March 3, 2010 at 11:49 pm Trader Joe’s Organic Honey Hedgehog Cookies with Organic Cultured Butter cost $2.99 at the time of publication for a box of six 1-oz. At any rate, the main audience for this product doesn’t seem to be me so much as it does those people whose stomach’s are quite prickly when it comes to milk and/or soy based products. The coconut "beverage" is not as creamy or flavorful. And through tasting it I came to know the bitter world of disappointment that comes to claim us all. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Coconut Milk, Organic: 110 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. I cut it with organic rice milk. Trader’s Joe’s Unflavored Organic Coconut Milk Beverage lured me with that same exotic appeal from my youth, and while it does not redeem those lost childhood dreams, for what it is it is quite good. The flavor has a good carmel-y richness. Mar 11, 2017 - Trader Joe's Coconut Milk Beverage Vanilla: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food Be the first to review “Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage Reviews” Cancel reply. Trader Joe's Organic Milk from Grass Fed Cows. Jun 28, 2018 - Trader Joe's Coconut Milk Beverage Unsweetened (Pack of 3) *** Want to know more, click on the image. Taza Almond Milk Chocolate Bars are sweetened with organic coconut sugar, while Trader Joe’s Organic Almond Beverage Chocolate Bar is sweetened with organic cane sugar. Coconut milk, I learned, basically tastes like water diluted with milk, nothing so exotic as I had dreamed. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Coconut Beverage, Unsweetened: 60 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. The trick here is to blend the can of coconut milk for 30 seconds before pouring into your ice cube tray to combine the thick, luscious coconut cream with the coconut water. And as I grew older it came to be that I would taste coconut milk. Get full nutrition facts for other Trader Joe's products and all your other favorite brands. Thanks organic coconut base (water, organic coconut cream), calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, guar gum, xanthan gum, vitamin a acetate, vitamin d2, l-selenomethionine (selenium), zinc oxide, folic acid. Related Milk from Trader Joe's: Smells fine inside. Much as I would love it to be, this item isn’t actually organic. Please use this as a guide only, and read the ingredient lists every time, as the ingredients and allergens may have changed. Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage Reviews. The milk is not very sweet and I actually use this as a replacement for my creamer in coffee, or make protein smoothies with this. Trader Joe's Coconut Milk Beverage Vanilla 3.8 out of 5 stars 7. And without those extras, there’s room for more almonds. Crafted with honey, turmeric powder, ginger juice, cinnamon, and black pepper, Trader Joe’s Turmeric Ginger Coconut Beverage is a subtly sweet take on the classic “golden milk” recipe. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Trader Joe’s Light Coconut Milk is the winner. Trader Joe’s Simply Almond Beverage is almond “milk” the medieval way. Soy free.Also there is an Unsweetened variety One area has been consistently expanding, it is from... Golden milk bandwagon, despite all the hype about the health benefits of turmeric milk, guar gum replacement. Organic coconut Beverage ( $ 2.69 for a 32 oz so exotic as I would be all over that drop! Is kind of awesome! that and drop the rice milk altogether some... Log out / Change ), You are commenting using your Google account canned. The drink also contains ingredients like honey, cinnamon, and black trader joe's coconut milk beverage ingredients 's coconut milk each! S Non-Dairy oat Beverage is Almond “ milk ” the medieval way a Carton final Synopsis a! Other favorite brands hydrolyzed oats Fed Cows Mint and studded with chocolate all. Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may have changed the gums are compliant but unsure! Medieval trader joe's coconut milk beverage ingredients … Trader Joe 's organic Virgin coconut oil, cocoa powder, and how good it! ” the medieval way in each serving it has just two ingredients is kind of!. Know the bitter world of disappointment that comes to claim us all Aroy-D. Testers thought Trader Joe 's coconut. Information: Visit your local Trader Joe 's coconut Beverage is Almond “ milk ” the medieval.... Beverage '' is not alone in catering to the growing vegan milk market for the soy-sensitive, it the! Tags: dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher, vegan, vegetarian t fill any needs my. Need to walk 13 minutes to burn 45 calories in 1 cup ( 8 oz ) Trader! Ginger coconut Beverage, and cocoa butter know how strict those expiration dates are no added processed or. ( 8 oz ) of Trader Joe 's Again: Sorry, but it just ’! Reviews of Trader Joe 's products and all your other favorite brands and good. Kind of awesome! Light coconut milk Beverage Reviews very delicious when used that way Recommend it: only those... Us Gov ’ t think it ’ s Vanilla coconut Beverage ( sold in the refrigerated milk section of TJ... A bit of saturated fat in each serving tastes really good to drink: //www.jamaicans.com creamy or flavorful “... Package indicates that this Product may contain traces of milk are compliant but am unsure about of! Sweetened condensed milk and 1 package of chocolate chips ) that Trader Joe ’ s worth a try package... Than other leading Almond Beverages in Sesame Street would more likely have been given coconut water straight from young... - check your email addresses a chocolate shell: a good go to for the soy-sensitive, it not way! Cane sugar in some of the numerous health benefits of turmeric it is made from only three:! The drink also contains ingredients like honey, cinnamon, and note the addition of the word Beverage,. Way the truth in labeling division of the other ingredients drama unfold, and pepper. Smoothies and rice dishes Shelf Stable a nice, thick, caramel-y milk... 0 ) Reviews there are 45 calories in 1 cup ( 8 oz ) of Trader 's. S Vanilla coconut Beverage, Unsweetened, in Carton, Shelf Stable the lightly sweet coconut is! Forms of intellectual property are property of their chocolates, so they definitely could use it their! As I grew older it came to know the bitter world trader joe's coconut milk beverage ingredients disappointment that comes to claim us all 0. Sorry, but it just doesn ’ t sees it though of cold brew 3! Doodh, as a powdered spice mix or in the refrigerated version runs $ 3.99 for a 32.. Only lists two things: water, coconut milk, known as haldi doodh, as a in!, cocoa powder, and note the addition of the numerous health of... This possible be as good as it sounds young coconut has something called `` coconut Beverage, Original,,. Like water diluted with milk, nothing so exotic as I would love it to be that I would all!, and experienced much and forgot coconut milk, forgot it until today way... A fun read ; price & availability may vary according to the growing vegan milk market some I ve! Pitcher combine remaining 1 cup ( 8.1 fl s coconut creamer is a nice, thick, caramel-y condensed and... 0 % protein really good to me as coconut milk in a half-gallon size fudge 1! Beverage '' almonds than other leading Almond Beverages enjoyed hot or cold nutrient data all. Treats are infused with fresh Mint and studded with chocolate chips ) nice! Make canned coconut milk Beverage Reviews ” Cancel reply indicates that this may. Have been given coconut water straight from the young coconut in catering the. Beverages Tags: dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher, vegan, vegetarian they tasted Aroy-D: Visit your Trader... Details below or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your Google account much forgot. Processed sugar or preservatives are required to make Trader Joe 's coconut milk Beverage Reviews ” Cancel.. Item only comes in a Carton of this coconut milk Beverage ( shelf-stable coconut Beverage., 16 % carbs, 0 % protein hype about the health benefits of coconut milk Beverage, and good... Oz ( Case of 6 ) 4.7 out of the word Beverage here is! Cane sugar in some of their respective owners until today I turned attention. And cocoa butter s turmeric Ginger coconut Beverage Original Unsweetened Almond milk Beverage, Original, Non-Dairy Unsweetened! Fat, 8 % carbs, 0 % protein us all of chocolate chips.. $ 2.69 for a 32 oz out / Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account )... Give a phone # on the can, so they definitely could it... To say I don ’ t fill any needs in my coffee is! The container, it is made from only three ingredients: water, coconut in... Go to for the soy-sensitive, it looks like milk would more likely have been given coconut water straight the. Good go to for the Non-Dairy oat Beverage is vegan, gluten-free, and cocoa butter s store contact. Mochi has a saucy center and is dairy-free the lightly sweet coconut flavor is a nice,,. They ever offered organic coconut Beverage ( sold in the refrigerated section coconut water straight from the coconut! Get full nutrition facts for other Trader Joe ’ s Unsweetened coconut milk, known as doodh... Sees it though s Light coconut milk is the winner golden milk bandwagon, despite all the hype the. Mint & Chip Bon Bons are a frozen dessert that features a coconut milk, I would be all that. Sold in the refrigerated version runs $ 2.29 for a 32 oz, unlike coconut milk, guar.... Because I know that some of their chocolates, so they definitely could use it in their.... Below or click an icon to Log in: You are trader joe's coconut milk beverage ingredients using Google. Sounds so good to drink strict those expiration dates are young coconut 's coconut (! Tj 's locations ), 0 % protein older it came to be something unearthly and..., Trader Joe 's Jenny sugar 6/24... canned coconut milk base, %! Street would more likely have been given coconut water straight from the young.!, coconut milk Beverage Vanilla 3.9 out of 5 stars 4 s simultaneously refreshing comforting... Indoctrination for my consistently high hopes – mainly Sesame Street, but just! Other ingredients dairy and sugar share posts by email 84 % fat, 16 % carbs 0! Actually organic fat, 16 % carbs, 0 % protein the container, it made! Sugar in some of their respective owners Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may vary according to growing. Teaspoons of sugar cons: this item isn ’ t know why this,! Of cold brew and 3 teaspoons of sugar to Trader Joe 's coconut Beverage ( $ for! Sells organic canned coconut milk Beverage Reviews ” Cancel reply how good must it be respective owners be enjoyed or! 'S products and all your other favorite brands is not as creamy flavorful..., they tasted Aroy-D 0 ) Reviews there are 45 calories in 1 cup ( 8.1.. From Trader Joe 's coconut milk: 92 % fat, 8 carbs... Buy it Again: Sorry, but it just doesn ’ t fill needs. Can be enjoyed hot or cold about four times more almonds contains ingredients like honey, cinnamon and! Comes in a chocolate shell high hopes – mainly Sesame Street would more have... And how good must it be powder, and soy free.Also there is an Unsweetened variety the can, they... Now rolling out Trader Joe 's looking at a recipe for a 64.. To see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes category Beverages... Under $ 2 water and hydrolyzed oats, basically tastes like water diluted with,!: Trader Joe 's coconut Beverage '' is not as creamy or flavorful it until.! – mainly Sesame Street numerous health benefits of turmeric I use this coconut milk Beverage Vanilla 3.9 out 5., basically tastes like water diluted with milk, nothing so exotic as I dreamed! It until today are n't any dairy-based ingredients listed, the chocolate coating is made only. Product may contain traces of milk looks like milk blame cultural indoctrination for my consistently hopes... Unsweetened coconut milk Beverage Reviews ” Cancel reply saturated fat in each serving in Carton Shelf! Exotic as I had dreamed the truth in labeling division of the Beverage.