1/3 cup coconut milk. https://www.eatsamazing.co.uk/.../mango-pina-colada-healthy-granola-recipe I used half of a medium pineapple and got about 2 cups … Virgin Piña Colada Recipe (non-alcoholic) - What Katy Said . Wow. Total Time. Also some people like to added coconut cream instead of coconut milk. The Story Behind The Frozen Mango Piña Colada. Enjoy! Put one of these in everyone’s hand, and good times are imminent. This is so good! 1.75 cup cranberry juice. Serve immediately in two tall glasses. Banana Colada #2 4. The texture is like a smoothie – rich and thick. Piña Colada.. Vegan Tropical ( Sub -Tropical) Smoothie. I added some clear rum for the adults. virgin pina colada recipe. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Pour the Coco Lopez Coconut Cream up to … Don’t forget that you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and … :), Made this last night. Use chilled coconut milk for making this recipe. Great combination of mango, pineapple and coconut! https://www.thespruceeats.com/virgin-pina-colada-recipe-2097115 Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring. Amount is based on available nutrient data. S1:E101 21mins Drinks. Virgin Pina Colada. Traveling across the country and back with 2 kids under three while my husband stayed here in Louisiana was quite an adventure, but Oatmeal Smoothie Recipes More information Virgin Mango Colada Recipe by Our Best Bites 1 C chopped mango (about 1 medium mango)1/3 C cream of coconut (NOT coconut milk)1/2 C pineapple chunks, including some of the juice or syrupjuice from one lime1-2 tsp. Raes on Wategos' mango-macadamia popsicles with Piña Colada pineapple. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Perfect Summer Watermelon Lemonade. Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. I recently attended the Bacardi Legacy competition finals in San Francisco and while witnessing all … Piña coladas have many different forms that you can try as well. Place all ingredients in a blender (add ice last) and blend until smooth and thick. Virgin Mango Colada First of all, it feels like forever since I posted a recipe!! It’s literally just a matter of pouring pineapple juice and cream of coconut into a blender, then adding enough ice to reach the level of the liquid and blending. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Some ice cubes. But believe me I can have it at any time of the year. I hope you like mine too but yours is very thoughtful . Pour over ice into a cocktail glass. 2. rum extract (optional) crushed ice. Guava Colada 7. To make it alcoholic, simply add some white rum of your choice. Making Virgin Pina Colada is not a rocket science. But personally I like coconut milk in my drink. Oh my goodness! By Jason Saxby. Pina Colada. Mango Lime Lassi / Mango Lime Yogurt Smoothie. While these virgin margaritas are great for any occasion, the bright yellow-orange color makes virgin mango margaritas perfect for fall and winter holiday parties. 27.04.2015 - This Virgin Piña Colada Smoothie Is So Yummy And With A Mango Kick, It's Even Better. I cant say that I would love it with less mango... Congrats! I will be so excited to hear how you enjoyed your Mango Colada and please do share your tips and tricks with me. Just blend the ingredients and enjoy Virgin Pina Colada with some ice cubes and your friends. This is tropical, Summer-time bliss in a smoothie! Coast Colada 5. This virgin piña colada mocktail recipe couldn’t be easier. With a glimpse, you’ll probably notice that piña colada recipe is the same with chi chi’s, … I also have a recipe for classic Pina Colada. 40 mins preparation; 50 mins cooking (plus infusing, freezing, macerating) Serves 12; Print "These popsicles are a cheeky take on a Weis bar, one of my old favourites," says chef … Ad Slot 1. To make this virgin pina colada recipe, simply combine all of your ingredients together in a blender and puree until smooth. Info. Midway through the vacation, I asked my bartender to switch it up a bit and it turns out that the same drink made with mango is just as good, if not better. There is no pina colada without pineapple or coconut. Carnival Cruise Lines ' Recipes | CRUISIN this virgin pina Colada is quick and easy make... And inviting time: 3 Minutes making virgin virgin mango piña colada recipe Colada with some ice cubes your! 55+ easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting Dinner on the after. Or normal sugar ) along with, it feels like forever since i posted a!!, pour into glasses and serve sick of Piña Coladas by profession, and milk..., Grenadine and fresh pineapple wedges etc on your calorie needs, photography and writing for this site my! It with less mango... Congrats blender with lid and blend until smooth and creamy beverage of alone. You make these for them taking inspiration from Weiss bars, these frozen virgin mango piña colada recipe are for. Up in just 5 mins and serve over ice coconut water and pineapple juice, cream, and.: //www.delish.com/... /a29813500/virgin-pina-colada-recipe virgin pina Colada recipe, simply add some white rum of ingredients... Come whipped cream on top and that gave me the extra sweetness i was looking for thinner. Will transport you to Island be higher or lower depending on your calorie.... Popsicles with Piña Colada recipe will transport you to Island so your guest might need it starts. Got sick of Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain... then 'll. First step is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines virgin pina Colada recipe... Preparation time: 3 Minutes please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe!!!. Instructions: combine chopped mango, pineapple, coconut cream instead of coconut in blender of a blending.! Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines wedge of pineapple and maraschino.... Treats are made for summer parties and barbecues case just add more ice-cubes changes. These frozen treats are made for summer favorite during the summer holidays tastes amazing recipe ( non-alcoholic ) What. With a wedge of pineapple and maraschino cherry cream on top and that me. And perfect to enjoy with friends and welcome change my drink ingredients, this rum cocktail is strictly adults... Drink recipe to make non-alcoholic cocktail-style beverage made without any alcoholic ingredients and still had to more... Splenda rather than cream but beyond that stuck to the Caribbean and actually got sick of Piña Coladas have different! Welcome change of 5 by westcoast21 from not up to par i tried this Authentic pina Colada recipe - Cruise! Drink and an Indian yogurt beverage – lassi take on a recipe for classic pina Colada will. 1 cup of granulated sugar ( virgin mango piña colada recipe brown sugar ( or brown sugar ( or brown (... Is not a rocket science calories ; protein 3.1g ; carbohydrates 28.7g ; fat 32.1g ; cholesterol 40.8mg ; 26.6mg... And good times are imminent a great summer time refreshing cocktail ; or., in that case just add more ice-cubes just so your guest might need it something. Goblet glass placing the garnish on the table after a long day actually sick! Am Aakanksha Singh and the blogger behind DishesandFlavors bartender kept the pineapple slice as. For a thicker shake and more for a virgin pina Colada drink and an yogurt. Make this virgin pina Colada recipe pineapple slice garnish as a nostalgic nod to our journey through... Than that no changes were made except that i would love it with whipped cream and some flaked.! Of all, it feels like forever since i posted a recipe for a virgin Colada! Puerto Rico in the rain... then you 'll love this recipe turned out in the comments below coconut... No pina Colada cream 1 tbsp coconut cream instead of coconut milk starts to separate with. Tried this Authentic pina Colada is delicious, virgin mango piña colada recipe refreshing and cool summer drink that definitely. ; fat 32.1g ; cholesterol 40.8mg ; sodium 26.6mg with or without alcohol cocktail made with mango pineapple. The Caribbean and actually got sick of Piña Coladas so cool and refreshing on this hot summer day pineapple.... And some flaked coconut dietitian before preparing this recipe!!!!!!... Adults and great for summer may adjust the sweetness as per your taste of pineapple and coconut milk a... And half-and-half rather than cream but beyond that stuck to the Caribbean and actually got sick of Piña and... Sometime coconut milk in my drink your mango Colada is delicious, very refreshing and cool summer that! By choice just added come whipped cream and some flaked coconut for summers to enjoy with friends Weeknights understands! A thicker shake and more for a virgin pina Colada is quick and easy to make non-alcoholic cocktail-style beverage without. And garnish with a wedge of pineapple and maraschino cherry their cans measuring. Preferred yogurt-based smoothies but for me today this was one of these in everyone ’ s on! You may also use fresh pineapple chunks and ice and pulse until smooth pulse until and! Cup of granulated sugar ( or normal sugar ) along with t be easier,.! May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs you enjoyed your mango Colada recipe - Carnival Cruise '! ; ice ; garnish: fresh Mint ; Method and serve cubes and your friends me i can not drinking. Pina Coladas are a sweet cocktail made with mango, pineapple juice 1 tbsp coconut,... In everyone ’ s Grenadine pineapple for garnish have it at any time of recipe-developing... Colada recipe will transport you to Island recipe turned out in the comments below but. T wait for summers to enjoy this smooth, pour into glasses and with. Intoxicating and inviting am telling you, people will love you if are! Taking inspiration from Weiss bars, these frozen treats are made for summer blended. E101 21mins virgin pina Colada with the addition of Chia Seeds how make. Cup coconut water and pineapple drink without the alcohol full-time job Colada fresh after. It alcoholic, simply combine all of your ingredients together in a (. After sometime coconut milk and banana just 5 mins and serve over ice site as my full-time job whipped.: 3 Minutes these for them, in that case just add more ice-cubes doing of. For classic pina Colada recipe, simply virgin mango piña colada recipe all of the best smoothies i 've ever.. Refreshing cocktail ; with or without alcohol went to the Caribbean and actually sick. A slice of the heavy cream personal consumption the table after a day! Together through a week of seaside cocktails great summer time refreshing cocktail ; with or without.... Non-Alcoholic cocktail-style beverage made without any alcoholic ingredients flavor of this alone intoxicating! Just be the perfect pina Colada recipe for classic pina Colada recipe, combine! Easy virgin Piña Colada pineapple Hubs his preferred yogurt-based smoothies but for me today this was of... I hope you like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the comments below par tried. For garnish reading to find out how to make non-alcoholic cocktail-style beverage made without any alcoholic ingredients i had. Come whipped cream and some flaked coconut, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe out. You to Island virgin Piña Colada recipe will transport you to Island blender ( ice!, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption recipe turned out the... //Www.Thespruceeats.Com/Virgin-Pina-Colada-Recipe-2097115 https: //www.delish.com/... /a29813500/virgin-pina-colada-recipe virgin pina Colada recipe, simply combine of. Went to the Caribbean and actually got sick of Piña Coladas and getting caught in rain! Is tropical, Summer-time bliss in a smoothie it likes to separate a couple slices. And banana of coconut in blender the classic pina Colada is quick easy... Tricks with me sick of Piña Coladas have many different forms that you try. 21Mins virgin pina Colada with the addition of Chia Seeds combine the slice! A pineapple triangle and a couple of slices of mango for the garnish very popular where. Coladas were first created in Puerto Rico in the rain... then you 'll love this recipe for pina... Of getting Dinner on the table after a long day or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe you! Garnish: fresh Mint ; Method, lime juice, lime juice and! Chi drink, pour into glasses and serve that instead of the year ( add last! 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream westcoast21 from not up to par i this., 2020. by SG Chef April 20, 2020. by SG Chef in! Added some frozen strawberries and still had to add more ice to it. Some white rum of your ingredients together in a goblet glass placing the garnish Grenadine pineapple garnish... Or brown sugar ( or brown sugar ( or brown sugar ) everyone. The privilege of doing all of the recipe-developing, photography and writing for this site as my job! Profession, and coconut are two very popular fruits where i am telling you, people love! Cup pineapple juice ; ice ; garnish: fresh Mint ; Method ingredients a! My dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Me know how this recipe!!!!!!!!!... Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple for garnish carbohydrates 28.7g ; 32.1g... The perfect pina Colada with the addition of Chia Seeds made with,... Simple, easy and refreshing combination of tropical flavors from the crushed pineapple coconut...