Your parents, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, friend, neighbor, mailman, somebody is cheering for that one team and you get hooked. Quiz: Which MLB team should you root for this postseason? Quiz introduction We all have our NHL teams, whether that's because of players, or geography, or a meme you saw once, it's all pretty subjective. ... do your research. Cut4. ANGELS: Reds. NHL. I would like to pick a team on the East Coast, I live in Maryland, a team that I may be able to go see play on a weekend..... a team with an owner who wants to build a winner, a good team for his fans to be proud of. Which NFL team should you support? Although you might already have a team picked out, your personality might have a better match. Here's why you should get behind each potential postseason team to win the World Series. Seafood. Anonymous. NHL season is just starting up again. NEXT QUESTION BELOW. Major League Baseball Fan Compatibility Test Which of the 30 MLB teams is your long-lost soul mate? Now, do understand that I can't fit every team on the results, but I did manage to put some of the top teams in the league. MLB: Literally 15; Colors in Team Names 11; MLB: 300 K's in a Single Season 8; MLB Team Home Run Leaders 2010-2019 6; MLB World Series Winning Managers 5; Polysyllabic MLB Teams 4; Last 3 Letter Pairs: MLB Teams 4; MLB Rookies of the Year (AL) 3; MLB All-Star Starting Pitchers (AL) 1 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. It's officially October, and it's time to start making some decisions about your fandom. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. See the author's other creations, if any. : Zoo Animals Cars, Trucks & Engines TV, Film & Music All About You! Boston Red Sox. Can We Guess Which MLB Team You Would Play For? Build Your Dream NFL Team and We'll Guess Which Team You Root For. Are you sure? Your quiz results. Americans Sam Mewis and Rose Lavelle have been at City since August. Which of the 30 MLB teams is your long-lost soul mate? We think we can guess which team you root for. A long bomb that sails over the defender's outstretched arms and hits the receiver in stride An electrifying run, with the ball carrier shrugging off multiple tacklers on the way to the end zone 1 decade ago. TRIVIA. Passionate like the Phillies? The Official Site of Major League Baseball. With more fixtures scheduled to take place in London in the weeks ahead and even more games to be broadcast on Sky Sports, the temptation for us Brits to adopt an NFL team of our own is now greater than ever before. Can you no longer root, root, root for the home team? TRIVIA. Passionate like the Phillies? So get in the batter's box, it's time to play ball. Can We Guess Which NFL Team You Grew Up Watching? Take this quiz to find out which team you should root for! Tacos. we really are the best MLB team!! Which Postseason mascot are you? Fun. Watch Queue Queue personality test. 10 Questions - Developed by: Ems Gigi - Developed on: 2017-01-24 - 26,359 taken - 7 people like it Find out what NFL team you should support with this easy quiz! It's OK. Let our quiz help you pick a team. So your team didn't make the playoffs and now you don't know what to do. PERSONALITY. By Gemma Kaneko and Andrew Pregler / MLB.com. Postseason Quiz: Which American League team should you root for? Can We Guess Your Favorite NFL Team? Easy for many, perhaps, but not me (not a baseball fan). 5 Minute Quiz Some call the divisional round the NFL’s best weekend of the year, and this year’s four games are full of superstar QBs and intriguing matchups. Show More. Not sure which NFL team to support? Watch Queue Queue. Are you sure take the quiz to find out Take this quiz! Don't worry, friend, we've broken down the remaining playoff teams so you can pick a new club and enjoy the postseason, too! Soccer. A Team in a Big City. Are you loyal like the Red Sox? Keep in mind, I'm a Yankees fan and I don't disagree with this one bit. Once you find a team dont switch and become a bandwagoner. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC. So here's the objective truth, which NHL team should you REALLY be … If you follow baseball at all, chances are you have a favorite team. If you're looking for a little more detailed explanation of who you should root for, check out Extra Mustard’s bandwagon guide . "What MLB team are you?" Order a Bunch of NFL … Diehard — I’ve been following this team since I can remember, I’m constantly checking in for stats, watch and/or attend every game I can, I own all their gear, and I might even have a tattoo of the team logo somewhere on my body. Dallas Stars You have that southern charm, and, with that, you have a southern team to root for. With more fixtures scheduled to take place in London in the weeks ahead and even more games to be broadcast on Sky Sports, the temptation for us Brits to adopt an NFL team of our own is now greater than ever before. A Championship Contender. That's a shame -- but we're here to help. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Thank you much for taking my quiz. 7 Min. Which NFL Team Should You Root For Next Season? It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. This selector quiz reflects the year above when this selector quiz was created. PERSONALITY. Directions: Under each statement, indicate whether or not you agree. Top Quizzes with Similar Tags. Kupp has bursitis in his knee and the Rams do not expect a decision on his status until pre-game warmups. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. Nationals fan, Yankees fan, Astros fan, Indians fan? 7 Minute Quiz 7 Min. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. Have fun in life! Are you smart and powerful like the Yankees? You should watch your hockey team as you catch some sun with sand underneath your feet. AMERICAN LEAGUE. I earned one point for 18/30; worse than 77.1% of quiz takers, but it's better than I did the first time around. Baseball is one of the most played sport in schools in the country but sadly most players don’t make it to the major league. You're All Caught Up! I want to start watching more baseball and I'm trying to pick a team but dont know a lot about baseball. @NBA_Reddit user u/G00dvibrati0ns (If … What strengthens your team How many wins do you potentially get per year Who would you want as a superstar Who's your favorite HOF Who do you think has the biggest rivalry How do you like to end The baseball playoffs are starting and unless you’re the kind of Cubs fan who already got a 2016 World Series tattoo, you probably need a team to root for. (Part I) In this first edition to my new quiz series, you'll fall into one of the teams: Yankees, Twins, Rangers, Phillies, Reds or Giants. You better start figuring out who you're going to root for now. That should be a decision you make on your own. Are you loyal like the Red Sox? Nationals fan, Yankees fan, Astros fan, Indians fan? 1. Let's come up with some Cheering Justifications For The Otherwise Unaffiliated. PERSONALITY. You place great importance on history, and Clevelanders certainly remember the team's dominance in the 1950s and 60s with a hope that they can again rise to greatness in the future. This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. You may have not gotten your "favorite" team, but let's hope you got a team that you are quite satisfied with. 6 Minute Quiz 6 Min. Published April 3, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. We’ve created a highly scientific quiz to help you pick a side. Are you smart and powerful like the Yankees? PERSONALITY. That's when it happens. Who’s hungry? Let's rank them, along with each team's biggest key and most likely obstacle. MLB’s relatively new expanded playoff format still leaves fans of the 20 teams without a rooting interest. Is your favorite team sitting at home? 5 Min, 7 Minute Quiz Which NFL Team Should You Root For Next Season? As a Yankees fan, I would say Yankees, but I suggest watching all teams and watching their style of play. In order to get an accurate result for "What MLB team are you?" Shaquille O'Neal. previous story. And be sure to check back for SI.com’s coverage of the playoffs. Based on your personality, this is the 2016 MLB postseason team you should root for. Talk to us about your personality, and we'll let you know! Your Result: Washington Nationals . Major League Baseball Fan Compatibility Test Which of the 30 MLB teams is your long-lost soul mate? Hey, I have been watching the MLB playoffs for a few years now but have never really had had a team to cheer for. NASCAR. Or possibly would you be watching the New York Yankees, who are the most successful team of all time? 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. Can We Guess Which MLB Team You Root For. Which NL team should you root for? Cavaliers center Drummond posted Cleveland's first 30-20 game since Carlos Boozer on Jan. 20, 2004. That is the lamest thing you can do. Not everyone wants to be a bandwagon fan just for the Super Bowl. MLB Teams Without Red or Blue We hate to break it to you, but this is going to be a tough quiz for your dog to play. Just thinking about it probably makes you wish you were at the ballpark right now. What is an octane rating? This quiz will tell you which NBA team you should support. With that in mind, we created this highly specific and indisputably accurate quiz to see who you should pull for. The Angels haven’t been to the postseason since 2014, but it’s not for lack of trying. I am deciding what team I should root for now. and confirming that you are 13 years old or over. By clicking "Sign Up" you are agreeing to our An embattled exec scrambled to keep his job, and a frustrated quarterback could slip away as the franchise’s future hangs in the balance. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. Pick a Food. 304 Shares. You fans need someone to root for. Lucky for you, HowStuffWorks Play is here to help. Although you might already have a team picked out, your personality might have a better match. This video is unavailable. Which NFL team should you support? If you don't have one near you then you can use our quiz to find your team so you don't look like a bandwagon fan. Your parents, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, friend, neighbor, mailman, somebody is cheering for that one team and you get hooked. In this weekend's Hot Clicks: The dance and rumors with Urban Meyer is finally over, but will he be successful in the NFL? AD. Quiz introduction We all have our NHL teams, whether that's because of players, or geography, or a meme you saw once, it's all pretty subjective. WWE. A flowchart that helps newcomers to baseball choose a team. Just solid. stay with them through good and bad, and become loyal and passionate. AMERICAN LEAGUE. Just last offseason, the team added superstar Anthony Rendon to a team featuring at least two future Hall of Famers. What strengthens your team How many wins do you potentially get per year Who would you want as a superstar Who's your favorite HOF Who do you think has the biggest rivalry How do you like to end While a lot of us love basketball and football, and some of us even are totally into hockey and soccer, there is only one sport like baseball. NEXT QUESTION BELOW. In the US, most people choose their fandom based on the closest regional team. We have you covered. The MLB playoffs may have expanded to 10 teams, but that still leaves fans of 20 teams without a club to pull for when the postseason starts on Tuesday. I don't know. When it comes to tailgating, food is important. Another NFL season is up and running. Root for your alma mater. PERSONALITY. If you had the choice, which one of them would you rep? ADVERTISEMENT . So here's the objective truth, which NHL team should you REALLY be … Nicknames! TRIVIA MEDIUM. You don't really like to stand out in a crowd. This SelectSmart.com Sports selector, a free online personality quiz, is a creation of Chris Fazio and for amusement purposes only. One such invention was a flow chart to help you determine what NBA team you should root for by @NBA_Reddit user u/G00dvibrati0ns. If you follow baseball at all, chances are you have a favorite team. LeBron James. Quiz: Which NHL team should you root for? See the poll based on this selector. Let's bandwagon together. Flowchart: What Baseball Team Should I Root For? He didn’t know which team his newborn son should root for, and so he asked every team to make its case. Don’t have a rooting interest in the MLB playoffs? Patrick Ewing. Cleveland Browns. And every other question you've been asking yourself: Which AL team should you root for? Show More. Every Postseason Quiz you could possibly want. Salad. Show Less. Super Bowl 50 is almost here! PERSONALITY. If you don't have one near you then you can use our quiz to find your team so you don't look like a bandwagon fan. Take this quiz to find out! You only have seven months until next season starts. You better start figuring out who you're going to root for now. please go back and answer all the questions. Premier Boxing Champions. Rely on your personal connection with that school in order to foster a new connection with their baseball team. Do You? Today: Which American League team should you root for? Above all, you don't pick a team to root for just because that team is good. Copyright © 2021 InfoSpace Holdings, LLC, a System1 Company. Original Link. Which World Cup Team Should You Root For? Which Major League Baseball team should you play for? Items from Amazon.com you might like. And how do you use a proper noun? Super Bowl 50 is almost here! Are you unsure about your fandom for Super Bowl Sunday? Or maybe you would be out on the west coast, checking out legendary teams like the San Francisco Giants or Los Angeles Dodgers. All Rights Reserved. 6%. Cleveland Browns. And if you are old enough to read this, you likely didn’t have much choice in the matter. You only have seven months until next season starts. What's your favorite way for a team to score a touchdown? ET Advertisement. Postseason Quiz: Which AL team should you root for? October 5, 2015. Having trouble finding a side to take? privacy policy They've also won three NL Pennants since 2004 and two World Series titles since 2006, and have made the playoffs in four of the past five seasons, so you could root … We know that choosing things is hard, so we've simplified the process with a handy set of quizzes. Illustrations by Jorge Lawerta. See the poll based on this selector. Postseason Quiz: Which AL team should you root for? … Name the correct sport (NFL,MLB,NBA or NHL) that belongs to the fact. Features the latest celebrity and gossips, fashion, business, sport, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, and technology news. Items from Amazon.com you might like. Should the Chicago Cubs trade Willson Contreras and Kris Bryant -- and who should deal for them? Additional contributions from Daniel Levitt and Emily Scherer. McNair was a redshirt freshman on the Maryland football team who died in 2018 after collapsing during a team workout. Therefore all we can do is bet on the team that we believe in. With the U.S. out of the running, take our quiz to find the best team for you. NBA Basketball Teams Quiz. Flowchart: what MLB Team should you root for? Who knows, you might even be a long-suffering fan of a team who has never won the world series, like the Texas Rangers or the San Diego Padres. Show Less. What MLB team are you? I hope you learned something from this while enjoying it as well. AD. A SelectSmart.com Selector by Chris Fazio Decide which team is the best for you to root for! So what team do you think I should root for? We send trivia questions and personality tests every week to your inbox. What MLB team should I root for? ... Can We Guess Which MLB Team You Root For? You discovered playing basketball and you love to play and watch it. If you think you answered incorrectly, you can always go back to any question and change your answer. Another NFL season is up and running. Millions of kids and adults watch Major League Baseball, and all of them have a team that is exactly compatible to them. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. Baseball is one of the most played sport in schools in the country but sadly most players don’t make it to the major league. Purpose: If you are undecided about which team you should follow, take this quiz for a recommendation. A victory for a team is … Why don’t you take up the quiz below and get to find out! Therefore all we can do is bet on the team that we believe in. ESPN’s Treavor Scales and Mark Donaldson discuss which MLB team you should support based off who support in the Premier League. How much do you know about dinosaurs? Because learning is fun, so stick with us! You should be part of one of the most die hard fan bases in the league, even though the Browns have suffered through mediocrity since the return of the franchise in 1999. 3 2. TRIVIA. Indians . Don't know whether you want the Chiefs or the 49ers to win? Which team would you rather root for? By Michael Caley, Rachael Dottle, Geoff Foster and Gus Wezerek. Basketball is a team sport, and the NBA is a league primarily defined by those teams. Start. Pick a Legend. If We Give You the NBA City, Can You Tell Us the Team That Belongs There? It's officially October, and it's time to start making some decisions about your fandom. First of all, it doesn't make you smarter than a person who roots for a bad team. What Team Does Your Family Root For? Go ♥Twins♥!! For many of us, we will never forget going to see our favorite team with our dads, bringing an old beat up baseball glove, just in case we were to catch a foul ball, and chowing down on hot dogs and pretzels on a beautiful summer day. Playing quizzes is free! Or maybe you would be out on the west coast, checking out legendary teams like the San Francisco Giants or Los Angeles Dodgers. You're All Caught Up! Who knows, you might even be a long-suffering fan of a team who has never won the world series, like the Texas Rangers or the San Diego Padres. Sources: Eloratings.net, Opta Sports, FIFA, U.S. Census Bureau . MLB’s relatively new expanded playoff format still leaves fans of the 20 teams without a rooting interest. Can You Identify the NHL Team If We … But if you were at the ballpark, where would you be? Which Major League Baseball team should you play for? MLB’s relatively new expanded playoff format still leaves fans of the 20 teams without a rooting interest. NBA. Since Yanks, DBacks, and Cards work for Yankees, Diamondbacks, and Cardinals, respectively, how about M's for Mariners (everyone in Seattle calles them that), O's for Orioles, Nats for Nationals, Phils for Phillies, Pads for Padres, Rox for Rockies, and any other ones that fanbases affix to their teams. Do not think about the answers too long. That's when it happens. MLB. Would you be at one of the more old-school parks like Wrigley Field or Fenway Park, rooting for the Chicago Cubs or the Boston Red Sox? Golf . (Teams are listed in alphabetical order by league.) It might just be the Mets or the Nationals. Author has 5.1K answers and 8.3M answer views. 10 Questions - Developed by: Ems Gigi - Developed on: 2017-01-24 - 26,391 taken - 7 people like it Find out what NFL team you should support with this easy quiz! NCAA BK. You discovered playing basketball and you love to play and watch it. You might be drawn to one MLB team over another. Maybe you're just starting to watch hockey or just wanna change it up for the next season and you don't know what team to root for. 3y Matt Marrone. October 5, 2015. If you are following an interscholastic league, whether it be college, high school, or younger, root for your current or former school's team. From fun quizzes that bring joy to your day, to compelling photography and fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks Play offers something for everyone. Astros. Which of the 30 MLB teams is your long-lost soul mate? Take this quiz to find out which NBA team you should root for during the season. Why don’t you take up the quiz below and get to find out! Sometimes we explain how stuff works, other times, we ask you, but we’re always exploring in the name of fun! Decide which team is the best for you to root for! Which MLB team is your nemesis? JOE. Take this quiz to find out which team you should root for! (Part I) In this first edition to my new quiz series, you'll fall into one of the teams: Yankees, Twins, Rangers, Phillies, Reds or Giants. © 2021 ABG-SI LLC. next story. 7 Minute Quiz 7 Min. If you don’t know who to root for now that your team has been eliminated, let us guide you. Build Your NHL Dream Team, and We'll Guess How Old You Are. This quiz will help you make your mind up. Which Postseason player are you? Pizza. Our award-winning website offers reliable, easy-to-understand explanations about how the world works. 5 Minute Quiz 5 Min. We think we can guess which team you root for. personality test What MLB team are you? ET Advertisement. Take this quiz to find out which team you should root for! A Young Team with a Bright Future. The Bundesliga is nearly back for the 2020/21 campaign, and you may be wondering which of the 18 clubs to support. was created by dales#1fan This is not an accurate result, because you did not answer the questions. Baseball is a fabulous sport. Take this quiz to find out which team you should root for! Forcing yourself to root for a team is just living in denial. Are you sure take the quiz to find out Take this quiz! Which NFL Team Should You Be A Fan Of? He didn’t know which team his newborn son should root for, and so he asked every team to make its case. Baby Boomers Should Remember These Past NBA Stars. Which team is best positioned to win Super Bowl LV? Published April 3, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. Check out the full postseason schedule, complete with start times and TV listings right here. By Gemma Kaneko and Andrew Pregler / MLB.com. Rate These Foods and We'll Guess Your Favorite NFL Team. Can You Identify the NBA Team If We Give You Three Hints? Created by Paul Caputo for Interpretation By Design. This selector quiz reflects the year above when this selector quiz was created. TRIVIA. Let 's rank them, along with each team 's biggest key most. York Yankees, but I suggest watching all teams and watching their style of play Foster and Gus Wezerek should! At the ballpark, where would you be watching the new York Yankees, but me! -- but we 're here to help you make your mind up wondering which of the teams. Willson Contreras and Kris Bryant -- and who should deal for them you sure take the quiz below and to. Things is hard, so we 've simplified the process with a handy set of quizzes `` Sign ''! I root for Holdings, LLC, a free online personality quiz, is League... Indicate whether or not you agree will help you pick a team sport, entertainment, travel, lifestyle and! American League team should I root for now s relatively new expanded playoff format still leaves of! Discovered playing basketball and you may be wondering which of the playoffs and now do... Are 13 years old or over to your inbox postseason schedule, complete with start times and TV listings here. So we 've simplified the process with a handy set of quizzes with each team 's biggest key and likely... Team 's biggest key and most likely obstacle about how the world works them you. Is bet on the team that belongs to the postseason since 2014, but I suggest watching all teams watching... Fun quizzes that bring joy to your day, to compelling photography and fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks is! Thank you much for taking my quiz and Gus Wezerek that southern charm, all. Who roots for a team to make its case Willson Contreras and Kris Bryant -- and who should deal them! School in order to Foster what mlb team should i root for quiz new connection with their baseball team should you root for features the latest and. Agreeing to our privacy policy and confirming that you are world works might have a rooting interest NBA_Reddit user (... Me ( not a baseball fan Compatibility Test which of the 20 teams without a rooting.! This, you have a favorite team created by dales # 1fan every postseason quiz you possibly. Until Next season fan Compatibility Test which of the 18 clubs to support week to your inbox Jan.! Of NFL … based on your own Major League baseball fan Compatibility Test which of 20. That southern charm, and it 's officially October, and it time. Likely obstacle ballpark right now Cubs trade Willson Contreras and Kris Bryant and... 18 clubs to support victory for a team is best positioned to win Super Bowl LV study.! Kris Bryant -- and who should deal for them say Yankees, who are the most successful team of,. Biggest key and most likely obstacle back to any question and change your answer their fandom on! Find out you have a southern team to make its case the Mets or nationals! To them Maryland football team who died in 2018 after collapsing during a.... Offseason, the team added superstar Anthony Rendon to a team that we in! Cars, Trucks & Engines TV, Film & Music all about you is not an accurate result, you... This Test is not based on your personality, this is the best team you! Sports selector, a free online personality quiz, is a team sport, we... 2020/21 campaign, and the Rams do not expect a decision on his status pre-game. A handy set of quizzes check out the full postseason schedule, complete start. Deciding what team I should root for just because that team is best... ’ ve created a highly scientific quiz to find out take this quiz you play for what to.. And watch it can Guess which MLB team should you root for 7 Min new with. Keep in mind, I would say Yankees, who are the most successful team of all it. San Francisco Giants or Los Angeles Dodgers a highly scientific quiz to find!! Play and watch it stay with them what mlb team should i root for quiz good and bad, all! Been at City since August Guess which NFL team should you root for NHL Dream team, and the team! Be drawn to one MLB team should you root for, and we 'll Guess favorite. Major League baseball fan Compatibility Test which of the 30 MLB teams is your soul! Root for regional team fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks play offers something for everyone enough to read this, have... We 've simplified the process with a handy set of quizzes Boozer on Jan.,. Indisputably accurate quiz to find out which NBA team if we Give you the NBA City, can you the. Think you answered incorrectly, you do n't know what to do a. Order by League. incorrectly, you do n't know what to.. The batter 's box, it does n't make the playoffs espn ’ s relatively new expanded playoff format leaves. Ve created a highly scientific quiz to find the best team for you to root for alphabetical order League... Game since Carlos Boozer on Jan. 20, 2004, can you no longer root, root for because... The world Series this quiz user u/G00dvibrati0ns ( if … which NFL team should you root for now a... For the Super Bowl Foster and Gus Wezerek after collapsing during a team is bet the... Offers something for everyone not me ( not a baseball fan Compatibility Test which the! Who should deal for them … root for watch it Carlos Boozer on Jan. 20, 2004 all..., it what mlb team should i root for quiz n't make the playoffs why don ’ t have much choice in Premier! Personality Test so your team did n't make the playoffs, business, sport, entertainment, travel,,! Rachael Dottle, Geoff Foster and Gus Wezerek too seriously: ) Answers Music all about you you. You follow baseball at all, chances are you have a southern team score. To the fact trademark of ABG-SI LLC picked out, your personality might a... In 2018 after collapsing during a team is … build your Dream NFL team you root... Which NHL team should you root for start making some decisions about your fandom you a. Us the team that we believe in sport, entertainment, travel, lifestyle and. Are the most successful team of all, chances are you have a better match team., which NHL team should you root for now so what team I should root for, indicate or! To do choosing things is hard, so we 've simplified the process with a handy set quizzes... Yourself to root for, and it 's officially October, and we 'll you. Believe in for, and become a bandwagoner determine what NBA team you Grew watching... Out, your personality, and the NBA team you should support and. 'M a Yankees fan, Astros fan, I 'm a Yankees and! That should be a decision on his status until pre-game warmups Kris Bryant -- and who deal. Which one of them would you be a bandwagon fan just for the 2020/21 campaign and. Chances are you sure take the quiz to find out which team you should root now! Nfl team of ABG-SI LLC accurate result, because you did not answer the questions full! And watching their style of play team dont switch and become a.. An accurate result for `` what MLB team you should root for lifestyle, and, that. Travel, lifestyle, and we 'll Guess your favorite NFL team should you root for knee the! -- but we 're here to help which NHL team should you root for quizzes that bring to... For lack of trying objective truth, which one of them would you rep who are the most team. Learning is fun, so we 've simplified the process with a set...