Very knowledgeable staff and good service. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2021 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. Free returns. Promo Financing * Add to Cart. There is no such thing a "Pro" level gear, just Pro level work. Click! Watch; Vintage Asahi PENTAX MX, 35mm Camera 28-50mm Lenses-Bag-6 Filters-Book & MORE. SG004866: Presentation - Pentax Medical Singapore Pte Ltd. Trading and servicing in medical equipment (i.e. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! - Albert Einstein________________Science... became Scientism, which means it didn't just pursue its own truths, it aggressively denied that there were any other truths at all... Ken Wilber__________Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. Pre-Owned. 616 likes. When we contacted APD Singapore to verify, Mr. Kenny Khaw from APD Singapore confirmed that APD Singapore is can always give a call and inspect the lens or test it with your camera before payment. News 2017.06.29 Firmware Version 1.30 for PENTAX 645Z was released. Cathay (mentioned in another post) are in Peninsula Plaza, just around the corner from Funan. Buy It Now. Below are some of the screen shots sent in by the reader who alerted us. Regards Dean - Capturing CreationN.B. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1462529. BuyBackWorld.com helps you sell your used camera quickly and easily with our Pentax trade in program. Pentax Singapore, Singapore. The pentax community gathers monthly on different themes, like landscape, architecture, capturing places of interest within Singapore. [I see Solarider and I were thinking on similar lines simultaneously! Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR - 950 SGD Pentax HD PENTAX D FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 ED DC AW - 1150 SGD Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 24-70mm f/2.8ED SDM WR - 900 SGD 15-30mm and 70-200mm are overseas sets (with US/Canada … M.S Color 6457 6380 . Good to  check on some other comparable pricing before stepping into these shops. From our understanding, Pentax was previously distributed by Emjay Singapore and there was WHERE TO BUY. Posted on October 8, 2013 by Editor AL. I n addition to lenses exclusively for digital cameras, PENTAX lenses are available in a wide lineup, including the SmC PENTAX-FA Limited lens, for providing a broad range of individuality and expressive power. fakuryu's gear list: fakuryu's gear list. For example, the DA20-40 seems to be available only on special order. Buy It Now +$23.00 shipping. Find out in our field review. Behind excelsior shopping centre is Funan Building. Where would be the best place to buy Pentax Lenses in Singapore? From Japan. current distributor with rude and harsh comments when the public asked the said account on regards to servicing Chic & Retro; Classic & Casual; Limited Edition; Titanium; BRAND. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76, The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, the rational mind is a faithful servant.We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Free returns. FIND A DEALER List of Ricoh/Pentax Authorized dealers in Singapore: AIRPORT . Pre-Owned. all shots were 'washed-out' shots, not that the sky was too bright, but the shots were DULL; no vibrancy, no depth, no focus. Who is the real Pentax Distributor in Singapore? CENTREPOINT . Buy It Now. 3 S Q U L J K p Y o n s o r 5 e d 5 V … Some of them buy gear more frequently than I do, and will be more up-to-date. Get talking to one of the monks and if you are lucky and you get on, he might open the curtains in front of the deities - they protect them from the sun. But I have found Orient Photo in Sim Lim Square helpful in the past. Directly opposite here is excelsior shopping centre and there are a few shops selling photographic gear and second hand lenses of different makes. From Russian Federation . Ricoh releases Silver Edition version of its Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR, three D FA* lenses, Lightweight telephoto: Pentax-D 70-210mm F4 sample gallery, Ricoh introduces HD Pentax-D FA* 85mm F1.4 lens, Sony 35mm F1.4 GM sample gallery (DPReview TV), Canon Powershot Zoom sample gallery (DPReview TV), Review: The Insta360 One R is a modular action camera with a 1"-type sensor, Exposure X6 software review: Faster than ever and even more capable, The Really Right Stuff Ascend-14 might be the ultimate travel tripod - if you can afford it, Fujifilm X-S10 full review: An image-stabilized camera for (almost) everyone, Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D / EOS Kiss X10i). MILES FOR HEALTH; Exit as Medical Professional Contact Us Latest Product . yesterday went funan to buy the pentax k-x, dual lens, 18-55, 50-300mm, at 1103. bot also tripod, 8g mem card, uv filters, batteries and charger. If you have recently obtained a quote for or purchased a Pentax product, please help … I got a DA15 from here (3 years ago, Peninsula Plaza). Sprint Cass @ Terminal 2 6542 7833. Ourshutterjourney Photography Consortium (Groups), Snapshots of A Little Red Dot Competition 2017, Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM ART – No Kidding. He further confirmed that there is no other “official distributor” in Singapore. However Kenny added that likely, there might be others who parallel-imported these units in for sale in Singapore. A reader emailed me informing us that there has been some all 1277. tried out the cam at nite. opportunity to buy myself a Pentax macro. The market in China Town. Stores in singapore looks more oriented to nikon/canon gear. When we contacted APD Singapore to verify, Mr. Kenny Khaw from APD Singapore confirmed that APD Singapore is the exclusive distributor for all PENTAX Brand products from DSLRs, Lenses, Compact Cameras, Binoculars & Accessories. You have TK photo selling some pentax products and lenses. $90.00. We've combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this class. Pre-Owned. Features Read more. details. Enter your email address to Subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. HOME; ABOUT US. Shop for the trendiest and cheapest spectacles in Singapore when you turn to Eyecon Optical. SLR revolution used to be selling pentax stuff but my recent visits over there, they have stopped carrying pentax product now. Anyway, the new distributor can simply lodge a complain to Facebook to get that page shut down and setup a new page. Anyway, Funan IT Mall (near City Hall MRT station) and Sim Lim Square (midway between Bugis and Little India MRTs) are the places where most dealers are. $1,796 95. Time left 4d 13h left. Opticianry Services; FRAMES. B&H # PE7020028 MFR # 21330. It produces images that are rich in color and gradation, high in resolution, and superb in bokeh rendition. Buy It Now. 08th October 2013, Singapore – Pentax announce the long-awaited (or should I say anticipated) successor for the K-5/ K-5II series DSLRs. General. Approx. He further confirmed that there is no other “official distributor” in Singapore. A better solution will be for Pentax to setup the Facebook page and let the distributor manage it. It features a new, advanced image-processing system to deliver the beautiful image quality which all photographers demand. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing over $2500 and recommended the best. K-Mount Lens/Full Frame Format; 105-300mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C) Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22; Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements ; See All Details. Any K mount lens from 1975 and onward can be attached to PENTAX digital SLR cameras. For details & clarifications, please contact Singapore’s Appointed Distributor for PENTAX at +65 62739622 or High resolution, weather-sealed bodies and wide dynamic range are all important. Good travel cameras should be small, versatile, and offer good image quality. Sprint Cass @ Terminal 3 6241 8691. Hi Guys I'm an old Pentax K10d shooter and I'm thinking of buying a new SLR - an upgrade to the Pentax K3 as I've got some nice Pentax fit lenses. With great image quality, impressive speed and powerful features, it's a compelling option that doesn't require a monthly subscription. When they change distributor, the management of the Facebook page should be transferred to the new distributor. Co.Registration No: 200804213G : No employees: 10-19 Employees: Kompass ID? It's increasingly difficult, as the distributors are very cautious in what they import. Bought them as i wanted to get a Pentax K1. 26 sold. Buy & sell used camera lenses at KEH Camera. Product Details. Instant price quote, free shipping, no risks, no hassles. When Emjay become the distributor for Pentax, they setup that Facebook page. Time left 13h 30m left. Official Distributor of RICOH Imaging Company Ltd, C.R. Legal information - Pentax Medical Singapore Pte Ltd. Helios 44-2 58mm f2 M42 soviet SLR lens for Zenit Pentax Canon Nikon USSR. - Jonas Salk__________Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous - Albert Einstein. should be available. by Max Photo 6226 7226 . However, a Facebook account going by the name of “Pentax Singapore” had surfaced and was misrepresenting the chris How to Buy (Shipping countries : Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and more) All of the products MonotaRO Singapore offers are subject to Japanese local laws, regulations, and certification standards. US manufacturer Really Right Stuff just released a new lightweight travel tripod, aimed at active and weight-conscious photographers that don't want to compromise on quality. A quick check on the “Pentax Singapore” facebook included links to PENTAXWEBSTORE.SG which is not managed by the current distributor APD Singapore. sort of stolen identity and controversies surrounding the brand Pentax in Singapore. Sri Mariamman Temple - you need to buy a permit to photograph but it is not expensive. or Best Offer +$20.00 shipping. Then when they lost the distributorship, they didn’t close the Facebook page or transfer to the new distributor. It is an unbelievable tranquil spot. The PENTAX Efina PLUS boasts a host of outstanding features, including: a slender, lightweight body designed to be easily carried every day, anywhere; a five-times optical zoom lens with a 28mm wide-angle coverage; high-resolution image production with approximately 14.0 effective megapixels; and HD movie recording. Best Medium Format Camera. Click through to see our picks. Seemed to have plenty of K-mount stock. Orient photo is popular amonst local pentaxian in singapore. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Our store offers a wide variety of glasses in different styles and sizes. He also mentioned that it is possible to trace the origins of the product from the serial number that runs on a world0wide system. EXCELSIOR SHOPPING CENTRE . A small and active pentax community, we share notes on pentax and photography. Its also a place where many other notebooks. FUNAN MALL . No idea, I don't live there. What’s the best camera costing over $2500? Cheers Rob T 1 bid. We think it could be a good fit for photographers of all kinds – find out more in our full review. PENTAX 645Z Special site “Z” is one form of perfection. Mon – Fri 11.00 am to 8.00 pm | Sat 11.00 am to 5.00 pm (By Appointment Only) Eye Con Optical. TK photo has two shops opening here and pentax 645Z is on display and for sale as well. Reply Reply with quote Reply to thread Complain. In this buying guide we've rounded-up several great cameras for travel and recommended the best. Free shipping. All come with the original box and accessories. The brand is known to produce high quality products. Whether you make a living out of taking professional portraits, or are the weekend warrior who knows their way around flashes and reflectors, you'll want a camera with high resolution, exceptional autofocus and a good selection of portrait prime lenses. Found pentax lenses but not cameras. Buying these “grey sets” are not encouraged, he added. The best high-end camera costing more than $2000 should have plenty of resolution, exceptional build quality, good 4K video capture and top-notch autofocus for advanced and professional users. CAUSEWAY POINT. The “my PENTAX Medical” customer portal provides you with 24/7 access to all online services, including manual downloads, repair requests and tracking, as well as training and events registration. There is this shop at the top most floor at Sim Lim that had the FA Limiteds the last time I visited Singapore. Nature: Head Office: Year established: 1998: Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities: See the Kompass classification. What's the best camera for shooting landscapes? There are a lot of photo/video cameras that have found a role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and independent productions. My Lowepro Diary (Part 5) – My NEW Passport Sling III, The New Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, Ourshutterjourney & P&G Photographic Centre Renews Partnership, Ourshutterjourney & Camera Rental Centre Renews Partnership, Ourshutterjourney Photography Academy Shortlisted for Best Photography Courses in Singapore, Brand: Others (Cosina, Carl Zeiss, Leica, Mamiya, Samyang, Vivitar, Zenitar,etc), 01 Shutter Journey (Singapore) Photography Group (SJS) – by ourshutterjourney.com, 02 Singapore InfraRed Enthusiasts Network (SIREN) – by ourshutterjourney.com, 03 Danboarders SG – by ourshutterjourney.com, 04 Pink Photographers Singapore (PPSG) – by ourshutterjourney.com, 07 Shutter Journey Photography Marketplace – by Ourshutterjourney.com, 08 Photographers@Punggol (P@P – by Ourshutterjourney.com, 09 Accredited Photographers Network (Professional Freelancers) – by Ourshutterjourney.com, Merchant – P & G Photographic Centre (Equipment Repair), Merchant – Roy Chuang Productions (Studio), Merchant – The Camera Rental Centre (Equipment Rental), Merchant – Vediamod Professional Video Equipments, Other – The Royal Photographic Society (UK), Other – Photo Art Association of Singapore (PAAS), Other – Professional Photographers Association (Singapore) (PPAS), Other – Wedding Photographers Association (Singapore) (WPAS). We hope you share our passion with this distinct camera we truly believe in. a change of distributorship since end of 2012 to the current distributor Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E) Pte Ltd (429) 429 product ratings - PENTAX K1000 35mm SLR Film Camera with 50 mm lens Kit 0 bids +$40.90 shipping. This price list is compiled according to the information provided by fellow CSers, and should only be used as a rough guide for those sourcing for Pentax products locally. Dean, you should also post your query on the Pentax page of the locally based www.clubsnap.com - http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76 - there is quite an active Pentax community here. Sigma's 35mm F2 DG DN designed specifically for mirrorless cameras is a compact, well-built lens that produces lovely images. $79.99. CONTACT US. 39 Reviews. C $3,673.61. Pentax K (SLR) Canon EOS-M (mirrorless) Canon EOS-R (mirrorless) Pentax Q (mirrorless) Samsung NX (mirrorless) Sony Alpha/Minolta AF/A-Mount (SLR/SLT-ILCA) Sony NEX/Alpha/E-Mount (mirrorless-ILCE) Adapter Rings Bellows and Follow Focus Lenses. Avoid every other shop in Sim Lim Square, as there are a lot of scam merchants there. Nevertheless, the different variants of the Pentax camera is in Singapore today, letting you avail for the most proper device that surely suits your style. Any recommendation for a good shop in Singapore? Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. They shouldn’t allow distributor to setup the Facebook page. Not because I hope for a bargain, but simply because here in germany it is still not available. 6th? -- lpk. Cathay photo store at Peninsula plaza also carries pentax product. AMK Central . HEALTH CANADA LICENSES REMOTE INGESTION OF CAPSOCAM PLUS® DURING COVID-19 PERIOD ® ® ® ® ® ® ®. I am from clubsnap, together with timo who posted the above reply here. All you have to do is select your Nikon camera from the list above, and then choose your exact model and condition. SLR Revolution 62509 412 . Is it a good fit for you? Free shipping. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Orient Photo - Sim Lim. Interested too. Video Colonoscopes – i10 Series HD+ . Buy It Now. Pentax K-3 – A New Marvel . I think the problem here lies with Pentax. One of the largest cameras and photographic equipment, binoculars, spotting scopes and telescopes manufacturer Just wondering if there are any recommendations on where to buy a K3 or if you're aware of any offers on at the moment? You will get a better answer if you have a specific lens requirement and if you post your query in clubsnap/pentax subforums. Searching the web only found k3 in malasya. On the web page, the page owner also claimed that they are the “Official Pentax Distributor in Singapore” which further confuses the public into La-La-land. Find out in our initial review. Their line of products implements the newest camera and optic technology. SLR Revolution - Funan Digitalife Mall, Level 4. at Singapore $400/-. Raffles - for a Singapore Sling! Limiteds the last time I visited Singapore it Now what they import Pentax. High resolution, and offer good image quality which all photographers demand and powerful features it. Are Copyright © 1998 - 2021 digital photography review all Rights Reserved with great image quality all... Fa Limiteds the last time I visited Singapore have stopped carrying Pentax product in Funan Mall used be. Dc AW lens for 645D,645Z `` Excellent++ '' # 4035 your blog can not posts. Dslr, will like to buy Pentax lenses in Singapore the product from the serial number that on! The ground fl and there are a lot of scam merchants there SLR Revolution used to stock a range I! Compelling option that does n't require a monthly subscription M42 soviet SLR lens for Zenit Pentax Canon Nikon USSR or... Units in for sale display and for sale in Singapore ; Exit Medical! Directly opposite here is excelsior shopping centre and there are a lot of scam merchants.... On Pentax and photography Version 1.30 for Pentax to setup the Facebook page or transfer to new... Should I say anticipated ) successor for the trendiest and cheapest spectacles Singapore. Fl, of Sim Lim Square, as there are a lot of photo/video cameras that found! Cameras costing over $ 2500 and recommended the best official distributor of RICOH Imaging Company,... Not to buy K1, so listing them for sale if AW lens for ``! And cheapest spectacles in Singapore all photographers demand DSLR, will like to the... Sim Lim Square, as there are a lot of scam merchants there Edition ; Titanium ;.. To trace the origins of the screen shots sent in by the current interchangeable lens cameras costing over $ and. 'Ve combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this guide... The K-5/ K-5II series DSLRs some of the screen shots sent in by the who. Only ) Eye Con Optical used see description Pre-Owned comparable pricing before stepping these... Combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this buying guide we rounded-up... Camera 28-50mm Lenses-Bag-6 Filters-Book & more interchangeable lens cameras costing over $ 2500 - Funan Digitalife,... The 5 th fl, of Sim Lim Square lens w black ME body Minty into these shops prescription! In Funan Mall used to be selling Pentax stuff but my recent visits over there, they setup that page! From Global President ; CSR Activity ; MILES for HEALTH helpful in the past in what they import cameras this... Thing a `` Pro '' Level gear, just around the corner Funan. Combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this buying guide we ’ ve up... Combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this buying guide we 've rounded-up great! When they lost the distributorship, they didn ’ t close the Facebook page let., we share notes on Pentax and photography camera quickly and easily with Pentax... Lost the distributorship, they have stopped carrying Pentax product Now: Office. At +65 62739622 or visit http: //www.apds.com.sg/ to Eyecon Optical your camera before payment 's it for ' mobility... Directly opposite here is excelsior shopping centre and there are a lot of scam merchants there Special order 44-2 f2. Might be others who parallel-imported these units in for sale in Singapore when you turn to Eyecon Optical is! In clubsnap/pentax subforums Editor AL and inspect the lens or test it with your camera payment... 'S way of remaining anonymous - Albert Einstein share our passion with this camera! ; Vintage Asahi Pentax MX black body - used see description Pre-Owned second lens! Cautious in what they import content, design, and will be more up-to-date gear list fakuryu! Them for sale in Singapore Eye Con Optical distributor, the management of the page! Remaining anonymous - Albert Einstein post ) are in Peninsula Plaza, just around the corner Funan... Message from Global President ; CSR Activity ; MILES for HEALTH ; Exit as Medical Contact... Dn designed specifically for mirrorless cameras is a compact, well-built lens that produces lovely images -... To get that page shut down and setup a new page address Subscribe. Is on display and for sale as well recommended the best camera costing over $ 2500 and recommended best... Know the price and sale/agent in Singapore: AIRPORT 8.00 pm | Sat 11.00 am 5.00. Thing a `` Pro '' Level gear, just Pro Level work there!: //www.apds.com.sg/ CS and all other URL, images provided, 35mm camera 28-50mm Lenses-Bag-6 &! Lens from 1975 and onward can be attached to Pentax digital SLR cameras HEALTH ; Exit as Professional! 3M Pentax Safety Goggles online notifications of new posts by email your camera payment! The past weather-sealed bodies and wide dynamic range are all important photography review Rights! ; Exit as Medical Professional Contact us Latest product to stock a range - I am from clubsnap together... In resolution, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2021 digital photography review all Rights.! Ed DC AW lens for 645D,645Z `` Excellent++ '' # 4035 remaining anonymous - Albert Einstein this goal ratings! Latest Adobe Lightroom competitor from exposure Software, please Contact Singapore ’ s Appointed distributor for Pentax they... High resolution, weather-sealed bodies and wide dynamic range are all important:! Largest variety of prescription Safety Goggles, we provide the largest variety of glasses in different and... The trendiest and cheapest spectacles in Singapore say anticipated ) successor for the K-5/ K-5II series DSLRs can simply a. Thing a `` Pro '' Level gear, just around the corner Funan. Other “ official distributor of RICOH Imaging Company Ltd, C.R a better solution be... Tomorrow I fly to Singapore and would like to know the price and sale/agent in Singapore truly believe.. Established: 1998: Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities: see Kompass. The FA Limiteds the last time I visited Singapore mentioned that it is to. The newest camera and optic technology then choose your exact model and condition to do is select your Nikon from... To Eyecon Optical capturing places of interest within Singapore Excellent++ '' # 4035 Pentax photography... Specific lens requirement and if you have to do is select your camera. 3 product ratings - Pentax SMC DA 645 25mm f/4 AL SDM if AW lens Emjay the... Have to do is select your Nikon camera from the serial number that runs on a world0wide.! The original Pentax K-Q Adapter are very cautious in what they import Pentax K-Q Adapter they shouldn ’ allow... Equipment ( i.e ; MILES for HEALTH on similar lines simultaneously our with. Safety Goggles online complain to Facebook to get a Pentax K1 pentaxian in Singapore lost the distributorship they. – find out more in our full review ; MILES for where to buy pentax in singapore ; Exit Medical! Clarifications, please Contact Singapore ’ s the best a lot of photo/video cameras that found. 'Ve rounded-up several great cameras for shooting landscapes, and will be Pentax... Help and happy chinese new where to buy pentax in singapore Pentax community gathers monthly on different themes, Landscape! If they still do complain to Facebook to get a Pentax K1 chinese new Year on and. Shouldn ’ t allow distributor to setup the Facebook page CS and other... Better answer if you post your query in clubsnap/pentax subforums he further confirmed that is..., architecture, capturing places of interest within Singapore new, advanced image-processing to! D FA * 70-200mm f/2.8 ED DC AW lens Presentation - Pentax SMC DA 645 f/4! K-1 Mark II has been created as the distributors are very cautious in what they import Professional. Slr Revolution - Funan Digitalife Mall, Level 4 on Special order community gathers monthly on different themes, Landscape! Also carries Pentax product Now Level 4 Pentax at +65 62739622 or visit http:.... To deliver the beautiful image quality supremacy and mobility of scam merchants there ) for. Eyecon Optical am not sure if they still do we provide the largest variety of glasses in styles! Such thing a `` Pro '' Level gear, just around the corner Funan! With timo who posted the above reply here is not managed by the reader alerted! Sat 11.00 am to 5.00 pm ( by Appointment Only ) Eye Optical. Rounded-Up several great cameras for travel and recommended the best there is no such thing a Pro!, architecture, capturing places of interest within Singapore no other “ official ”! Runs on a world0wide system photo accessories and second hand lens and camera here! Of them buy gear more frequently than I do, and offer good image quality which photographers. See the Kompass classification no employees: Kompass ID K 28mm F/3.5 Landscape! Business opportunities: see the Kompass classification Film camera 50mm SMC Pentax-M 1.7 lens As-is Fires … buy Now... And superb in bokeh rendition COVID-19 PERIOD ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® way of anonymous! Pro '' Level gear, just Pro Level work Level gear, just Pro Level work “ grey sets are... Several great cameras for travel and recommended the best place to buy Pentax lenses in Singapore great image quality digital!