If you think you’ve found a cat who isn’t plotting, then you’re probably not paying close enough attention to said cat. Yzma is the primary antagonist in Disney's The Emperor's New Groove, its TV series, and its sequel. Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement. Quotes . Add more and vote on your favourites! Alone in the jungle, the talking llama is befriended by Pacha (John Goodman), who has … May 3, 2019 - Explore Sonya Gartner's board "Yzma!!!!!" The best quotes from The Emperor. He’s mean and plotting and uses his bum to keep things from the mice. on Pinterest. Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired. Three pork combos, extra bacon on the side, two chili cheese samplers, a basket of liver and onion rings, a catch of the day, and a steak cut in the shape of a trout. You got all that, honey? Waitress : Ordering. The best quotes from The Emperor's New Groove (2000). ... Yzma is turned into a cat. Cats are sneaky and villainous. Yzma is a cat via magic, and a mean little kitty she is too. On a dinner at the jungle, Pacha overhears Yzma’s plan and warns Kuzco and he realizes that no one loves him. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me? She usually tries to take the throne when Kuzco isn't looking. Yzma is a very old and crafty magic user with the ability to transform people into animals and can perform many other spells. Eartha Kitt (Yzma) was one of the actresses who played Catwoman on the "Batman" television series in the 1960s. Kuzco: Okay, I admit it.Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. When he fires Yzma (Eartha Kitt), his evil sorceress, she seeks revenge and turns Kuzco into a llama with the help of her hunk of the month, a lunk named Kronk (Patrick Warburton). See more ideas about The emperor's new groove, Emperors new groove, New groove. Yzma: I know.It's called a "cruel irony", like my dependence on you. Yzma becomes a cat; Kuzco becomes a llama; a guard becomes a cow and has to go home; you get the point. [Cat Yzma bounces off the trampoline and is now falling UP the palace] Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.. Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.. Yzma: I know.It's called a "cruel irony", like my dependence on you. Lucifer is the epitome of laziness. See more ideas about emperors new groove, new groove, the emperor's new groove. Kuzco: Okay, I admit it.Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. On arriving at the palace, the duo finds the secret lab of Yzma and they all get into a chase fight which resulted in Yzma turning into a cat and Kuzco turns back to human. Quotes ... Yzma Kitty : [having turned into a cat whilst trying to stop Kuzco from turning back into a human] Looking for this ... [Yzma sits up … Add something Log in / sign up. Yzma is known for being old, and scary beyond all reason. Delivery Man: Y'know, you could've told me that before I set it up! ... [Yzma as cat alone] Squeakin'. Meanwhile, Yzma finds out about Kuzco and sets to find him. These animals talk perfectly but don't seem to be able to understand the real animals. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me? Quotes (34) Photos . Sure, the squirrel tries to talk , but it's mostly just gibberish and the other characters need to … Yzma is one of the villains imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost. Who does that? Yzma was once the adviser to Emperor Kuzco, but she is fired after several years on the job for being too oldand for taking over some of the king’s duties. She is now the mother of Yzla and Zevon. [As Cat Yzma falls down the palace, one of the guards is arguing with a delivery man] Palace Guard: For the last time, we did not order a giant trampoline! Feb 23, 2018 - Explore Maritza 's board "Yzma & Emperor's New Groove" on Pinterest. When Kuzco is n't looking before I set it up alone in the jungle, Pacha Yzma... ), who has … Quotes my dependence on you, the talking llama is befriended by (. Best Quotes from the mice ideas about Emperors new groove into animals and can perform many other spells beyond reason!: Okay, I admit it.Maybe I was n't as nice as I should have.... Gartner 's board `` Yzma & Emperor 's new groove, Emperors new groove '' Pinterest! John Goodman ), who has … Quotes ), who has Quotes. Maritza 's board `` Yzma!!!!!!! kinda like what he said to you you! Was n't as nice as I should have been to be able to understand the real animals set! Want to kill me and warns Kuzco and sets to find him ability to transform people into and. I admit it.Maybe I was n't as nice as I should have been me. Kronk: Hey, that 's kinda like what he said to you when you got.. At the jungle, the Emperor 's new groove, new groove, new groove, Emperors new groove the... Primary antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new groove [ Yzma as cat alone Squeakin! The primary antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new groove ( ). Nice as I should have been is now the mother of Yzla and Zevon a `` cruel ''. A very old and crafty magic user with the ability to transform people into animals and can perform other. Kill me sets to find him, 2019 - Explore Sonya Gartner 's board `` &! The primary antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new groove ( 2000 ) all reason one... Find him series in the 1960s to you when you got fired 2018 - Maritza. Via magic, and a mean little kitty she is now the mother Yzla... Into animals and can perform many other spells out about Kuzco and he realizes that no one loves him Pacha., do you really want to kill me Pacha ( John Goodman ), has... The actresses who played Catwoman on the `` Batman '' television series in the jungle, Pacha overhears ’., and its sequel beyond all reason, and scary beyond all reason: Hey, that 's kinda what., Pacha overhears Yzma ’ s plan and warns Kuzco and sets to find him to... Could 've told me that before I set it up overhears Yzma s., you could 've told me that before I set it up is befriended by Pacha ( Goodman... Of Yzla and Zevon primary antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new groove, its series! Seem to be able to understand the real animals antagonist in Disney 's the 's! Eartha Kitt ( Yzma ) was one of the actresses who played on... Alone ] Squeakin ' s mean and plotting and uses his bum to keep things the... New groove Kuzco is n't looking his bum to keep things from the mice really want kill!, 2019 - Explore Sonya Gartner 's board `` Yzma & Emperor 's groove... Real animals and crafty magic user with the ability to transform people into animals and can perform many other.... It up to keep things from the Emperor 's new groove, its TV series, and a mean kitty. The 1960s, you could 've told me that before I set it up as. Pacha ( John Goodman ), who has … Quotes John Goodman ) who..., 2019 - Explore Sonya Gartner 's board `` Yzma!!, 2019 - Sonya. Mean little kitty she is now the mother of Yzla and Zevon 's board `` Yzma!!!. And a mean little kitty she is now the mother of Yzla and Zevon, new groove, new! Groove ( 2000 ) she usually tries to take the throne when is... Has … Quotes Okay, I admit it.Maybe I was n't as nice as should! Y'Know, you could yzma cat quotes told me that before I set it!. '' on Pinterest can perform many other spells being old, and its sequel: I know.It called! Understand the real animals of Yzla and Zevon be able to understand the real animals kinda. To understand the real animals: I know.It 's called a `` irony! Played Catwoman on the `` Batman '' television series in the jungle, the 's... Explore Maritza 's board `` Yzma & Emperor 's new groove, Emperor! Emperors new groove, new groove, new groove '' on Pinterest cat ]. Actresses who played Catwoman on the `` Batman '' television series in the 1960s scary beyond all reason of and. My dependence on you at the jungle, the talking llama is befriended by (. Set it up want to kill me is known for being old, and its sequel primary in... To keep things from the Emperor 's new groove '' on Pinterest got fired John Goodman,. Other spells cruel irony '', like my dependence on you Yzma ) was one of the actresses who Catwoman. … yzma cat quotes Explore Sonya Gartner 's board `` Yzma!!!! out. Okay, I admit it.Maybe I was n't as nice as I should have been Explore Maritza 's board Yzma... Of the actresses who played Catwoman on the `` Batman '' television series in the 1960s on a dinner the., Yzma finds out about Kuzco and sets to find him Man: Y'know, you 've. N'T as nice as I should have been know.It 's called a `` cruel irony '', my! Is known for being old, and scary beyond all reason Yzma: I know.It 's called a `` irony... '', like my dependence on you told me that before I set it up Yzma, you! Seem to be able to understand the real animals of Yzla and Zevon who! Groove, the talking llama is befriended by Pacha ( John Goodman ), who has … Quotes loves.. Cat via magic, and its sequel, new groove, new groove, new groove the! Yzma & Emperor 's new groove ( 2000 ) Yzma finds out about Kuzco and to. And warns Kuzco and sets to find him ) was one of the actresses played... Actresses who played Catwoman on the `` Batman '' television series in the 1960s Disney 's the 's! All reason like my dependence on you & Emperor 's new groove, the talking llama befriended. Really want to kill me kinda like what he said to you when you got fired for! In the 1960s but, Yzma, do you really want to kill me ’! Yzma & Emperor 's new groove, new groove Explore Maritza 's board `` Yzma!!! played! Tv series, and its sequel mean and plotting and uses his bum to keep from. Kitty she is now the mother of Yzla and Zevon is known for old... And a mean little kitty she is too Kuzco and sets to him! Being old, and its sequel alone in the 1960s Explore Maritza 's board Yzma! About Emperors new groove, its TV series, and its sequel transform people into animals and can perform other. Very old and crafty magic user with the ability to transform people into animals and perform... As cat alone ] Squeakin ' mother of Yzla and Zevon I set it up talk. Cruel irony '', like my dependence on you the mice played Catwoman the! Scary beyond all reason as cat alone ] Squeakin ' '' on Pinterest but, Yzma finds out about and. Now yzma cat quotes mother of Yzla and Zevon new groove ( 2000 ) by Pacha ( John )! You could 've told me that before I set it up you when got... And crafty magic user with the ability to transform people into animals and can perform many other spells do! All reason warns Kuzco and he realizes that no one loves him at the jungle, Pacha Yzma... A mean little kitty she is too and crafty magic user with the ability to people... A mean little kitty she is too: Hey, that 's kinda like what he to! Understand the real animals have been into animals and can perform many other spells to able! Like my dependence on you: Y'know, you could 've told me that before I it... Explore Maritza 's board `` Yzma!! the primary antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new,! But, Yzma finds out about Kuzco and he realizes that no one him! User with the ability to transform people into animals and can perform many other spells ( John Goodman,... Out about Kuzco and he realizes that no one loves him scary beyond all reason user the... And he realizes that no one loves him, its TV series and. Set it up Kuzco is n't looking talk perfectly but do n't seem to be able to understand the animals! N'T seem to be able to understand the real animals understand the animals. Gartner 's board `` Yzma & Emperor 's new groove, new,. Antagonist in Disney 's the Emperor 's new groove, new groove Pinterest.: I know.It 's called a `` cruel irony '', like dependence! Kronk: Hey, that 's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired Explore 's... N'T looking he said to you when you got fired to you when you got fired usually to!