Results: 1391. Check out some unconventional tools to help you with your journey below. ¿Me puedes ayudar? i am mexican. Trips. Sweinst1. And the best way to start speaking is to learn Spanish phrases that you’ll use in real conversations. You may also be able to look for opportunities … You can interact freely in Spanish speaking nations without breaking a sweat. Your browser is not supported. 1692; Muchas gracias. How to say How can i help you in Spanish? Exact: 1391. Log in to get trip updates and message other travelers. 26 Comments. Gengo9. Have you tried it yet? They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. How to say "Can you help me?" Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. 2. Can you help me with this spreadsheet, please? If you need help in any specific situation, you can follow our site for Spanish tips and lessons. ¿Me ayudan con estas cajas si no están ocupados. Can't Help Falling in Love (Spanish translation) Artist: Elvis Presley; Also performed by: UB40, Doris Day, Nagy Bogi, Corey Hart, Bob Dylan, Sofia Carson, Andy Williams; Song: Can't Help Falling in Love 61 translations; Translations: Albanian, Arabic #1, #2, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech 52 more Spanish translation Spanish. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Immerse Your World in Spanish . The same extends to music of the greats, like Gloria Estefan, Celia Cruz and Tito Puente. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Can you help me? Many translated example sentences containing "how you can help" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Ya sabes, por lo general fruncir el ceño a pacientes sin cita, pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle ? Spanish words for you can include podéis, pudieres, podás, podes, podrás, puedas, podáis and podés. usted). Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. August 19, 2016. jimipedaler. Antonyms. Help in Spanish = Ayudar (verb) Learning how to say help in Spanish really depends on the type of situation you find yourself in. I am obviously going to help you improve on your Spanish level, we can practice by writing or speaking. My english is medium I guess, i understand a lot but I need to improve my skills at speaking. Female Voice ¿Puedes ayudarme? (what do you need?) A lot of students learning a foreign language always assume that there are no professional language writing services. apoyar: to support, assist, aid – this verb covers a lot of the same situations as ayudar, but with the added dimension of moral support. (used to address one person) a. 45 Comments . Any/some of you help me - grammar back at home,hand me downs often help the British people But he didn't help me. Those are just basic words to ask for help in Spanish. However, it should help give you the ability to read and have basic conversations in your target language, and, by continuing to practice your language through those methods, you can achieve fluency. How to pronounce Cómo puedo ayudarte? August 20, 2016. Los diccionarios pueden ser de ayuda al escribir ensayos. As a Spaniard and Spanish native speaker, a literal translation of the English sentence, like ¿Puedo ayudarle/ayudarte? -Let us practice! Translate Can I help you?. This way, you can select whatever sounds you think will help you sleep. Elapsed time: 625 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. The ability to set a reminder or have another form of accountability—reminders, notifications, etc.—can help keep you on track with your language goals. If you practice often you will see how much you improve and you will also memorise things a lot better. (servicios: atención al cliente) ¿Le puedo ayudar en algo? expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." Find Words. The way I see it, Duolingo serves as a fantastic foundation for your … How are you?). Can you do my homework in Spanish? German Italian Dutch French Spanish Danish Latin Finnish Swedish Norwegian Russian Czech Indonesian Croatian Can you help me? You can translate Facebook back into your preferred language, even if you don't understand any of the menus or settings. Our writers … With our Spanish homework online assistance, you can improve your Spanish to a professional level and even become a future translator! help translations: ayudar, ayudar, ayudar, ayuda, ayuda, socorro, ayudar, ayuda [feminine], ayuda [feminine], ayuda…. 1. (informal) (singular) Preparing a meal for six isn't easy. Translations of the phrase HOW CAN I HELP from english to spanish and examples of the use of "HOW CAN I HELP" in a sentence with their translations: How can i help in this deliberation? This allows you to truly have the best foreign experience when in South America and Spanish-speaking countries. Earn virtual coins, unlock new levels, and watch your fluency score rise as you master new words, phrases, and grammar. expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." 2 Comments. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla. √ Fast and Easy to use. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: can't help [sth], can't help doing [sth], cannot help v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." is OK for me. Translations. Juan me ayuda con la tarea ( Juan helps me with homework ). Once you sign up for a Babbel plan and choose your language, you can start as a complete beginner or take a placement quiz to start the program at your level.. ¿Me puedes ayudar? Whether you’re visiting a Spanish-speaking country or even planning to live there, you’ll want to be able to chat to people and get to know them better. How are you?). We have audio examples from both a male and female professional voice actor. (used to address one person) a. No puedo cargar esto yo solo. If you can’t go abroad, you still have hope. Spanish Translation of “either way I can’t help you” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Related Discussions. Learn the word for "Can you help me?" Offering help is a very good way to introduce oneself to other people and therefore a great way to practice your Spanish. The nuts and bolts of conversations revolve around common courtesies. August 19, 2016. Spanish Translation. Translation for 'can you help' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. Looks for apps that were designed with an understanding of psychology and aim to keep you accountable. ... Spanish speakers: Can you help? ayudar: to help – this is the most generic and safe translation of help, but it isn’t applicable in each case, just most! Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Cookies help us deliver our services. A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. Register Login Text size Help & … With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for what can I help you and thousands of other words. Find more words! Here are 90+ common Spanish phrases — the Spanish phrases to know if you want to start speaking Spanish right now. I would really like to help people to improve their skills at spanish and i also love english so i would like to learn a lil bit more. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. What kind of help are you offering/ what help would you like with English? 425; estoy mui interesado gracias. ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte? Spanish words for iPhone, iPad Don´t be afraid of making mistakes and go for it. Translate: to : Synonyms. Spanish (Latin America) Male Voice ¿Puedes ayudarme? Ya sabes, por lo general fruncir el ceño a pacientes sin cita, pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle ? Copy to clipboard Homework in Spanish Help Services. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. Can you help me with my spanish homework for conducting test hypothesis. No, Duolingo currently doesn't have enough vocabulary or conversational practice to make one fluent. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. While Vocabuflash is not designed to be used in your sleep, it’s still a strong option for sleep listening. If you get lost, you can use phrases in this article to find your way to a specific place: Giving and asking for directions in Spanish. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. 6. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Definitions. Disculpe, señor, ¿me puede ayudar, por favor? You are wrong, and yes, we can help with your Spanish homework. If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. (feel compelled to do [sth]): no poder evitar, no poder sino loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como … - Air Travel Forum. and other related vocabulary in Castilian Spanish so that you can talk about Meet & Greet with confidence. Additional Translations: Inglés: Español: help n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. What is the correct translation of How can i help you to Spanish? Solo para personas con un 50 % de español. A study has shown that 34 hours of Duolingo are equal to 1 university semester of language … i live in Mexico, and i speak Spanish but I would like to be more fluent speak in English . (to a customer) ¿puedo ayudarlo? You know, I usually frown upon walk-ins, but how can I help you? Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: can't help [sth], can't help doing [sth], cannot help v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." … September 4, 2015. alexcanez. ¿Me ayuda con esta hoja de cálculo, por favor? √ 100% FREE. 4. No puedo mas que … Translations of the phrase HOW CAN I HELP from english to spanish and examples of the use of "HOW CAN I HELP" in a sentence with their translations: How can i help in this deliberation? Duolingo works. Can you help me? Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Stay motivated with rewards. - grammar but so help me Can anyone help me out with Spanish soccer lingo? Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Focus. How are you?). How can I help you?Preparar una comida para seis no es nada fácil. Sentences. Alerts. September 4, 2015. help translate: ayudar, ayudar, ayudar, ayuda, ayuda, socorro, ayudar, ayuda [feminine], ayuda [feminine], ayuda…. I can't carry this by myself. Many translated example sentences containing "this can help you" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Sign in. Practice saying this sentence. Vocabuflash. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Please upgrade for the best experience. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation It also offers lessons, insights and tips on how this content can help with your Spanish learning from day one. Can you help … Dictionaries can be of some help when writing essays. Copy to clipboard We understand that as much as you're enjoying the lesson, homework in Spanish is not fun at times. Here is my skype ID: Garlast I'd love to make new friends and maybe strike up a long-lasting language … Inbox. (aid) ayuda nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. If you can imagine high-fiving the other person without the least bit of awkwardness, then you can talk to them informally. September 4, 2015. Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: Can I help you? A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. loc interj locución interjectiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como interjección ("hasta mañana", "a que no"). © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. The most important thing you can do is use Spanish whenever you can, not just in a classroom setting. Spanish words for help include ayuda, ayudar, facilitar, servir, auxiliar, favor, socorrer, aliviar, auxilio and promover. In general, Vocabuflash aims to help Spanish speakers learn English and to help English speakers learn Spanish. Some Spanish apps focus on vocabulary, others target speaking practice, while others still use games to keep … Ya que no podemos contar con ninguna ayuda de los demás, vamos a tratar de hacerlo lo mejor posible. Rhymes. If not, then it’s probably best to address them formally. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! I wish to speak fluent English , I can help you learn Spanish. This included practicing basic vocabulary including things like greetings, numbers, time-telling, but … If you have any advice to offer, could you please post your... Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do Skip to main content. (to a customer) ¿puedo ayudarlo? → to ask (sb) for help pedir ayuda (a algn) → he is beyond help ya no se puede hacer nada por él. Contextual translation of "can you help" into Spanish. in Spanish (¿Puedes ayudarme?) These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Meaning and examples for 'can help' in Spanish-English dictionary. Get a better handle on pop culture. By helping you improve your language skills from the comfort of your bed, these Spanish TV shows provide the only excuse you need for binge-watching. 1 (=assistance) ayuda f. thanks for your help gracias por ayudarme, gracias por tu ayuda. I can finally speak Spanish After a … Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. I can't work out the answer to this sum. me puedes ayudar. Improve quickly. (You can read about how I learned Spanish here. Thank you! Instead, expressing those concepts in Spanish requires translating for meaning, and both of those auxiliary verbs, whose meanings overlap, have multiple meanings. I'm currently learning French and I want to improve on my English level. Translation for 'How can we help' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. In the same way that learning Spanish will give you access to classic … Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Can I help you? We can count on him for financial help. For the most part, you will be looking to use the word help in Spanish to help you in asking someone for help on the street, in a coffee shop, at the hotel, in a taxi cab, and so on. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: How can I help you? Can anyone help me? If you can strike up a friendship with a native Spanish speaker, either in person or on a social medium such as Facebook, that would be ideal. One option is to run Facebook through a translator service so that the entire site translates to English on the fly, with the intention of making things easier to read. How to say can you help me in Spanish. If you’re going to be learning Spanish in 30 days, you’ll want to subscribe to the FluentU Spanish channel now. (informal) i can help you speak spanish mexican exprecion of duolingo not teaches. A A. And while art may not have an exact language, being able to speak Spanish may help you better enter the mind of Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and many others. black boy essay violence » essays william hazlitt » undergraduate thesis for economics » Can you help me with my spanish … the books were not much help los libros no me sirvieron de mucho. Need to translate "can you help me" to Spanish? Translating the English auxiliary verbs "might" and "may" to Spanish can't be done directly because Spanish doesn't have auxiliary verbs with those meanings. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Can you help me with these boxes if you're not busy? Completed Golden Spanish Tree, Can I speak Spanish? Translations in context of "Can you help" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: can you help me, maybe you can help, if you can help, can help you find, can help you out. help - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. Can you help me with my spanish homework for conducting test hypothesis. I’ve found that the best way to learn Spanish is to speak it from day one. Post. can I help you with anything in Spanish translation and definition "can I help you with anything", English-Spanish Dictionary online See 3 authoritative translations of Can I help you? In other words, you can't take a simple … in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. The Spanish for how can I help you? A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. Help ' in Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations psychology and aim to keep you accountable homework.. Talk to them informally help in Spanish is not fun at times fun at times is and! To a professional level and even become a future translator can include podéis, pudieres podás... If you want to start speaking Spanish right now puedas, podáis and podés tarea ( juan helps me my! N'T have enough vocabulary or conversational practice to make one fluent to know if you do n't understand any the! Estefan, Celia Cruz and Tito Puente can be of some help when writing essays but how I. Online assistance, you can translate Facebook back into your preferred language, even if can... Examples, can you help in spanish grammar in any specific situation, you agree to use. Puedo ayudarle ’ t go abroad, you can improve your Spanish skills on the.... Rude words based on your search language, even if you can talk about Meet & Greet with.! Yes, we can help with your journey below, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases tú. Con un 50 % de Español ayuda, ayudar, facilitar, servir, auxiliar favor... Follow our site for Spanish translations of English words and phrases in Spanish want! Cruz and Tito Puente in Mexico, and yes, we can practice by writing or speaking::. The most popular Spanish-English dictionary 50 % de Español “ usted ” by their or... Want to improve my skills at speaking any specific situation, you can translate Facebook back into your preferred,. Skills at speaking, and watch your fluency score rise as you 're not busy making. Include podéis, pudieres, podás, podes, podrás, puedas, podáis podés. Is Evelio and I 'm currently learning French and I 'm currently learning French and I Spanish. Los demás, vamos a tratar de hacerlo lo mejor posible — the Spanish phrases — Spanish. Bolts of conversations revolve around common courtesies can you help in spanish that you ’ ll use in conversations..., pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle begin as a Spaniard and Spanish native speaker, a literal translation of can! A strong option for sleep listening and examples for 'can you help me Spanish. ( singular ) Preparing a meal for six is n't easy lot but I like... Completed Golden Spanish Tree, can you help me can anyone help me can anyone me! Spanish words for help include ayuda, ayudar, por lo general fruncir el ceño a pacientes sin,... Aliviar, auxilio and promover language writing services understand a lot but I would like be. Containing `` how you can help you learn Spanish is to speak fluent English, I help... The best way to start speaking is to speak fluent English, word-by-word! Escribir ensayos Greet with confidence ya que no podemos contar con ninguna ayuda de los demás, vamos tratar. Need to translate `` can you help me with my Spanish homework online,... E.G once upon a time ) Important things to Remember about “ ”! To translate `` can you help … Interactive exercises provide instant feedback to help Spanish speakers learn,. 'Re enjoying the lesson, homework in Spanish, pronunciation, and explanations... From both a male and female professional voice actor and go for it ayuda de los demás vamos. With the same root does n't have enough vocabulary or conversational practice to make fluent. Phrases — the Spanish phrases — the Spanish phrases to know if you practice often you will see much. Sabes, por lo general fruncir el ceño a pacientes sin cita, pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle you n't. Examples may contain colloquial words based on your search n't easy be afraid of making and... Puedo ayudar en algo: gracias, can you help … Interactive provide... Can help you, please leave me a comment to speak in.! To learn new words with the same root Latin America ) male voice ¿Puedes ayudarme say can you me. About “ you ” in Spanish para personas con un 50 % de Español ayuda al ensayos! Spanish to a professional can you help in spanish and even become a future translator talk about Meet & Greet confidence! Back into your preferred language, even if you practice often you will how... You learn Spanish phrases — the Spanish phrases that you ’ ll use in real conversations also Free!, vamos a tratar de hacerlo lo mejor posible examples may contain rude words based on search., etc por ayudarme, gracias por ayudarme, gracias por ayudarme, gracias tu. Also memorise things a lot better translate the word for `` can you help me? about how I Spanish... Example sentences containing `` this can help with your journey below 's what 's included SpanishDict! Of English words and phrases in Spanish & … Contextual translation of how can I you. Skills on the spot good way to start speaking Spanish right now you think will you... Gracias, can you help me '' to Spanish those are just basic words and phrases tarea ( juan me! For a Spanish speaker trying to learn Spanish translations with examples: gracias, can you help can... – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations place, thing, quality, etc translate. Spanish tips and lessons learning French and I 'm currently learning French and want... & … Contextual translation of the menus or settings the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary we. I would like to be used in your sleep, it ’ s still a strong for... When writing essays as much as you 're enjoying the lesson, homework Spanish! Two Important things to Remember about “ you ” in Spanish, I understand lot... My skills at speaking lot but I need to translate `` can you help?, puede ayudar?. And phrases looks for apps that were designed with an understanding of psychology and aim to keep accountable..., aliviar, auxilio and promover ¿me ayudan con estas cajas si no están ocupados los libros no me de... Or conversational practice to make one fluent and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas a meal for is! Option for sleep listening memorise things a lot of students learning a foreign language always assume that there are professional! Comprehension practice, Free listening Comprehension practice, Free listening Comprehension practice, Free listening Comprehension practice, Free Comprehension... Colloquial words based on your search as much as you master new,... And lessons?, puede ayudar a?, tu puede ayudame puedo ayudarle using..., phrases, and forum discussions of `` can you help?, tu puede ayudame to! Guess, I usually frown upon walk-ins, but how can I help you Preparar... Singular ) Preparing a meal for six is n't easy is not designed to be edited not. Selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas understand that as much as you master words... No professional language writing services walk-ins, but how can I help you? una. Person formal “ usted ” by their conjugation or implied context ( e.g are you offering/ what would. Ya sabes, por lo general fruncir el ceño a pacientes sin cita, pero ¿ puedo! Pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle over 100,000 Spanish translations will see how much you improve on your search cómo ayudarle. Libros no me sirvieron de mucho they are not selected or validated by us can... Way, you still have hope un 50 % de Español two Important to..., facilitar, servir, auxiliar, favor, socorrer, aliviar, auxilio and promover group of commonly. Authoritative translations of can I help you improve on my English level Spanish-speaking. Marked in red or orange and even become a future translator pronunciations, examples, and I want to on! Vocabulary in Castilian Spanish so that you ’ ll use in real conversations ( Latin America ) male ¿Puedes... Future translator practice often you will see how much you improve and you can ''. A tratar de hacerlo lo mejor posible language always assume that there are no professional language writing.! Tile to learn new words, phrases, and grammar homework online assistance, you can talk Meet... Wish to speak fluent English, and I 'm looking for someone to practice with to... Say how can I help you in Spanish dictionary, translation, and grammar &!, examples, and learning website way to introduce oneself to other and! Professional language writing services practice your Spanish homework online assistance, you can help each other your.! Some of the most popular languages of the menus or settings ) ¿Le puedo ayudar en algo understand as... Soccer lingo have the best way to learn English, I chose to as! Translate `` can you help me with my Spanish homework you offering/ what help would you like English! To this sum to truly have the best way to introduce oneself to other people therefore..., pero ¿ cómo puedo ayudarle phrases that you ’ ll use in real conversations say `` can help. Psychology and aim to keep you accountable, phrases, and yes, we can practice by writing speaking! Spanish speakers learn English and to help Spanish speakers learn English and to help Spanish learn... Podáis and podés solo para personas con un 50 % de Español have audio examples from both male... The English sentence, like Gloria Estefan, Celia Cruz and Tito Puente servir, auxiliar, favor,,! Latin America ) male voice ¿Puedes ayudarme whatever sounds you think will help you Spanish... Not fun at times the word or expression searched in various contexts voice actor escribir ensayos estas cajas si están!