Rental car companies are battling the rise of ridesharing by emphasizing the unique offerings of their industry. Types of rental cars. 1000s of Cars – We work with the biggest names in car rental to find you the perfect rental car for your needs, at a price that suits your budget. Reply. They would not accept my Amex as additional insurance coverage. Cleanliness. Search hundreds of cheap car rentals and deals. Car Rental 8 has been in business since 2008 and we are a reputable company. “As an Emerald Club member, I love just walking out to the Emerald Aisle and driving away — very convenient,” a voter said. Compare dozens of companies like Sixt, Alamo, Hertz, Enterprise, and National for the best priced rental car for your trip. KAYAK searches for rental car deals on hundreds of car rental sites to help you find the cheapest car rental. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Best Price and Good Customer Service! We've also got a range of pickup trucks and vans to rent, perfect for moving day and large projects. “I always have a wonderful experience with Hertz,” said another, who added, “I’m willing to pay more for their service.”. 6.4 Good Oct 3 2020. Jaye . The rental process was extremely quick and easy. All car rental companies must offer you the use of an electronic device that registers any toll fees you incur while driving a Portuguese-plated car in Portugal. !If you want to go ahead with a booking with the hire company (in our case Thrifty) you are asked for three times the amount quoted through this site. Properties were classified as city or resort based on their locations and amenities. Sixt Rental Cars ranks 153rd among Car Rental sites. National. Wide range of car options available – economy, luxury, family-sized cars and more. With collection and drop-off points across the country for your convenience, car rental has never been easier. The top rental brand this year got high marks for its above-and-beyond service and a broad selection of high-quality vehicles. The car rental industry has grown by leaps and bounds; the most current estimates available (for 2008) put annual car rental revenue at a whopping $21.9 billion. (The brand has held the runner-up spot for eight years now and is also part of the World’s Best Awards Hall of Fame.) It’s not an oxymoron: Rental car firms may be the stuff of stand-up punch lines, but for readers of Travel + Leisure, they’re also a critical piece of a memorable vacation. This was my 1st experience with Sixt. 1-10 of 196 replies Sorted by Courtesy of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Credit: Comfort. Need a ride? I came here to give a 5-star review for a great car I hired for a reasonable price from a small company with outstanding service. 130-588 Aero Drive NorthEast, Calgary AB +1 403 398 3930. To gauge this, J.D. More on the methodology Represent a car rental company? They’re the best and most efficient — hands down.”. Comfort. Overall. 13 reviews of Discount Car and Truck Rentals "Really, how bad can a car rental be...in this case brutal. Best Car Rental in Orlando, FL - Alamo Rent A Car, FLEX Rent A Car, Prestige Luxury Rentals, National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Sixt Rent A Car, Central Florida Slingshots, Discount Rent-A-Car Switching drivers was even easy at the return desk. Book any type of vehicle you need - Sedan, Convertible, Truck, Luxury, Van, Jeep, and many more! Consumers complaining about Sixt Rental Cars most frequently mention credit card, rental car and customer service problems. Whether you prefer compact or full-size, Trumpet Ratings features authentic ratings and reviews, so you’ll know which car rental agency offers the best deals to fit your travel needs. No problem with taking the train but they took over half an hour to pick me up from the train station place. Budget . Pick-up/Drop-off. It earned five stars in all categories, including customer service, transparency of costs & fees, value for money, quality of vehicle, availability of vehicle and overall satisfaction. Find your ideal car and book online today. 7.2. Still, it seems no company could beat National, a seven-time favorite for its ease of use. I know I’ll get good service, a safe car, and reasonable prices,” one reader said. When you receive a set of quotes from AutoSlash, you’ll notice star ratings next to each company name.