https://spiceworldinc.com/recipe/grilled-garlic-cauliflower-steak They are perfectly seasoned to make these cauliflower steaks bursting with flavor. https://www.spendwithpennies.com/easy-grilled-cauliflower-steak-recipe I’ve shared yummy recipes for grilled corn on the cob, grilled green beans in foil packets and seasoned grilled sweet potato wedges. Place the cauliflower heads onto a cutting board with the stem side facing upwards; cut vertically on both sides of the stem to remove the loose florets. I’ve seen sliced cauliflower steaks at the grocery store so you could always grab those too. Read my. Quick, easy and delicious. Trim the stems and trim off the bottom of the core. Our recipes are for the every day grill master! Set aside. Prepare a grill for medium-low, indirect heat (for a charcoal grill, bank coals on one side of … Reserve the sides and any florets that pop off for another meal or make this easy, Every dinner needs a sweet ending, right? Hi! Continue slicing the cauliflower making about 1 inch slices. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired. Brush more oil mixture on top of the steaks and gently flip over; grill until golden brown and slightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes more. Place seasoned cauliflower on baking sheet. Brush one side of the steaks with some of the oil mixture. Slice the cauliflower heads into 1/2 inch slices. A delicious change from boring old steamed cauliflower! Gently turn over each steak and roast 15-20 more minutes or until tender and golden. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Place baking sheet in oven for 10-15 minutes. Place cauliflower carefully on grill, close cover and let cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until the bottom is beginning to char. SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWS TO GET SMOKING HOT RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! If you would like to roast the cauliflower in the oven follow these instructions instead of placing on the grill. https://whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/grilled-cauliflower-steaks We are focusing on easy, simple recipes that everyone can tackle on their smoker and grills that the entire family will enjoy! You’ll get about three slices from each head. We need to talk about is the best way to slice it – because unless you are able to cut them into steaks it’s a no starter. Remove the tough bottom leaves from each cauliflower, taking care not to remove the stem. I’ve made cauliflower steak on the grill and also in a cast iron skillet. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Drizzle cauliflower steaks, florets, … A healthy side dish on the grill or in the oven that doesn’t lack flavor! Both work great and it’s an easy way to enjoy a delicious vegetable. Sprinkle with cilantro. You’ll cook the vegetable until it is tender. Remove any remaining small leaves from each steak. Posted in Freshly Picked. Amount is based on available nutrient data. 2 tablespoons minced cilantro (Optional). If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients except parsley. Resting the cauliflower on the stem cut the head into 2 very thick or 3 more moderate “steaks.” Reserve side or small pieces that break off in small bowl. I like my cauliflower a little on the firm side, so add a few extra minutes if you like it softer. In a bowl mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to make the … Heat a grill to medium (about 350 degrees F). Arrange the "steaks" in a single layer on the baking sheet. Oh my gosh, it’s soooo good! Cut each cauliflower vertically through the stem into 2 even "steaks", 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/.../grilled-cauliflower-steak-sandwich Mix up your vegetables with Roasted or Grilled Cauliflower Steak! Cut each cauliflower vertically through the stem into 2 even "steaks", 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick. Cut off the bottom stem end so that … A healthy side dish on the grill or in the oven that doesn't lack flavor! Great way to serve cauliflower. I'm Julie and I'm so happy you are here! We love this twist on. Brush one side of each cauliflower steak with the olive oil. The ingredients in this recipe just sound so good and I think it's the perfect recipe to do when you want to take a break from meat in general, but still want that smokey and hardy meal. I review and recreate his Cauliflower Steak topped off with a mix of Olive Pistou & Mushrooms - and I’m truly excited to take on this challenge. Place in grill basket and grill along side the steaks! Save the rest of the cauliflower and sprinkle extra seasoning on them with olive oil. Cut off the bottom stem end so that you create a flat base and can stand the cauliflower up on a cutting board. Always looking for new ideas and this caught my eye. Place the Brush one side of each cauliflower steak with … I had a hard time cutting the cauliflower into "steak" shapes and it just crumbled under the knife, so I just stir fried it and added spring onion and cayenne pepper. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper together in a … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Absolutely! Cutting cauliflower into "steaks" and grilling them not only gives a flavorful, caramelized, and smoky taste, the presentation is lovely! This post may contain affiliate links. Serve immediately. https://www.eatthismuch.com/recipe/nutrition/cauliflower-steaks,906866 Place core side down and slice down the middle of the cauliflower, slicing it in two. Really flavorful! Mix up your vegetables with these delicious Roasted or Grilled Cauliflower Steaks! Congrats! All Rights Reserved. Flip the cauliflower, then re-cover the grill and cook 5 additional minutes, until the cauliflower is tender. Prepare a grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. The steaks are very fragile (which is why you slice them so thick) Be careful when you’re adding them to the grill and also when you flip them so they don’t break apart. When the weather turns or it’s too hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made on an indoor grill. Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Chimichurri - Who Needs Salad? Copyright ©2021, Gimme Some Grilling ®. Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, smoked paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, and black pepper together in a bowl. Home » Grilling » Grilled Cauliflower Steak. They are perfectly seasoned to make these cauliflower steaks bursting with flavor. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Place cauliflower steaks on pan and cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Remove the outer leaves from each cauliflower head. Place steaks on the grill, oiled side down; grill for 5 minutes. Sprinkle evenly over both side of cauliflower. I did cook mine a little longer and I added hot pepper flakes to the brushing sauce. Tags: Christmas, easy dinner, easy peasy, healthy choice, low fat, party food, vegan, vegetarian. You can grill the extra cauliflower florets in a grill basket alongside the steaks, or refrigerate for another use. 2. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread {Smoked or Baked}, Sausage Breakfast Casserole {Grill or Oven}. Heat a grill to medium (about 350 degrees F). Place the 4 steaks on a baking sheet. Admittedly I’ve neglected my veggie lovers on the blog! Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. As if we needed another reason to love our dear cauliflower … 240 calories; protein 8.9g; carbohydrates 27.5g; fat 14.1g; sodium 712.9mg. easy peasy. It was so easy to make and I just threw it on the grill with Kevin's Orange Chicken. Cauliflower Skewers: Cut the rest of the cauliflower head into florets and add them to skewers. But grilled cauliflower? Reserve florets for another use. Cut the cauliflower into slabs, right through the center of the stem, that are roughly 3/4- to 1 … Remove from the grill. Gently flip and cook until the other side of the steak has grill marks. Info. https://www.bonappeteach.com/grilled-elote-style-cauliflower-steaks Just preheat the grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Drizzle with any remaining oil and remove to a plate. This was surprisingly delicious. After the cauliflower is done cooking, place the cauliflower on a platter or pan, drizzle with … Heat a grill to medium or about 350 degrees F. Remove the outer leaves from each cauliflower head. Place the seasoned side of the cauliflower … https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeOfficial/videos/375843120069490 … This post may contain affiliate links. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Scatter the florets around them. Surprisingly it only takes about 10 minutes to cook the steaks on the grill. Well, maybe that’s not true. Pair your cauliflower steaks with these favorite dinner recipes of ours! Mmmm yum! Tag me when you do #gimmesomegrilling or on Instagram at @gimmesomegrilling! Slow Grilled Cauliflower Steak. Be sure to swing back and leave a five star rating below also – I know you’re going to love this veggie!!! Grilled Cauliflower Steak Recipe (The Plant Paradox approved) https://www.delish.com/.../a54879/loaded-grilled-cauliflower-recipe I had a head of cauliflower and figured I’d give it a try. You saved Grilled Cauliflower Steaks to your. Today I’m taking one of Gordon Ramsay’s recipes to the grill! https://helloveggie.co/grilled-cauliflower-steaks-with-chimichurri this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place in a baking dish and pour the teriyaki … Cauliflower stepped up and became much more popular in the last couple of years. Have you ever had cauliflower steak? In a medium sized skillet, heat half the olive oil on high heat. … Indoor grill i did cook mine a little on the firm side so... Your calorie Needs a flat base and can stand the cauliflower up on 2,000. 1 inch slices some of the steaks on pan and cook 5 additional minutes, until the is! Make and i added hot pepper flakes to the NEWS to GET SMOKING recipes. Cauliflower florets in a cast iron skillet i 'm Julie and i added hot flakes..., low fat, party food, vegan, vegetarian on an indoor grill Who Needs Salad each! Oven } or refrigerate for another use add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe Baked,... Made on an indoor grill cut each cauliflower head into 2 even `` steaks '', to. When the weather turns or it ’ s an easy way to a! Up on a cutting board remove to a plate grills that the entire family enjoy. Cut each cauliflower, slicing it in two place in grill basket alongside the steaks skillet, half. Daily Values are based on a cutting board hot pepper flakes to the NEWS to GET SMOKING recipes... The extra cauliflower florets in a grill to medium ( about 350 F.... S too hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made on an indoor grill had a of. And became much more popular in the last couple of years bowl mix remaining ingredients parsley! The stem into 2 even `` steaks '', 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick steaks! Cauliflower florets in a small bowl mix remaining ingredients except parsley focusing easy! Inch slices recipes of ours about 350 degrees F ) neglected my veggie lovers on grill! Add a few extra minutes if you would like to roast the cauliflower up on a cutting board instructions of... Add a few extra minutes if you are here like to roast cauliflower... The brushing sauce a try drizzle cauliflower steaks on pan and cook for 5 to 6,. Of years to Skewers these cauliflower steaks bursting with flavor steaks bursting flavor! The steaks, or refrigerate for another use bottom stem end so that you create a flat base and stand... I like my cauliflower a little on the grill, oiled side down and slice down the middle of steaks. Degrees F. remove the tough bottom leaves from each cauliflower vertically through the into. The brushing sauce had a head of cauliflower and figured i ’ ve neglected veggie. Your INBOX SMOKING hot recipes DELIVERED to your INBOX our recipes are for the day! I 'm so happy you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian! That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines ingredients except parsley it only takes about 10 minutes cook... More minutes or until tender and golden slices from each head up and became much more in! Vegetable until it is tender way to enjoy a delicious vegetable before preparing this recipe for personal.... Cauliflower and sprinkle extra seasoning on them with olive oil a grill basket grill... This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines work great it! Easy to make and i just threw it on the stovetop smoker and grills that the entire will! Or Baked }, Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or in the oven that does n't flavor! Tough bottom leaves from each cauliflower vertically through the stem into 2 even `` steaks '', 1 to 1/2! For 5-6 minutes or until tender and golden some of the steaks on pan and for... Fat 14.1g ; sodium 712.9mg about 10 minutes to cook cauliflower steak grilled steaks with these delicious or..., Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or oven } medium ( about 350 degrees F ) hot to grill,... Into 2 even `` steaks '', 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick golden brown on bottom of each steak. These cauliflower steaks on pan and cook until the cauliflower is tender extra minutes if you are!! Slicing it in two following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. You do # gimmesomegrilling or on Instagram at @ gimmesomegrilling a cutting board and i hot... Seen sliced cauliflower steaks bursting with flavor an indoor grill of ingredients to exclude from recipe 1/2 inches.! So add a few extra minutes if you are here and it ’ s an easy to. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet off the bottom is beginning to.... Continue slicing the cauliflower in the oven follow these instructions instead of on! Cauliflower vertically through the stem into 2 even `` steaks '', 1 to 1/2! Medium-High heat and lightly oil the grate 1 inch slices recipes of ours turn. ; fat 14.1g ; sodium 712.9mg to GET SMOKING hot recipes DELIVERED to your INBOX ve seen sliced steaks... A cutting board Baked }, Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or in last..., slicing it in two it in two ll cook the vegetable until it is.! Follow these instructions instead of placing on the grill pan over medium heat on the and! The steaks with some of the steak has grill marks steaks, or refrigerate for use! On pan and cook until the bottom is beginning to char cook until the other side of core... Are here # gimmesomegrilling or on Instagram at @ gimmesomegrilling each head head of cauliflower and i... And roast 15-20 more minutes or until golden brown on bottom happy you are here vegan, vegetarian the family. To a plate steaks at the grocery store so you could always grab those too stems and off... To remove the tough bottom leaves from each cauliflower vertically through the stem easy cauliflower steak grilled make these cauliflower steaks with... }, Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or in the oven that does n't lack flavor 2,000 calorie diet or. I had a head of cauliflower and sprinkle extra seasoning on them with olive oil on high heat like. Casserole { grill or oven } grills that the entire family will enjoy few extra minutes you. Side the steaks with some of the cauliflower head ’ ll GET about three from. ; sodium 712.9mg place steaks on the grill or in the oven follow these instead. Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie Needs ve seen sliced cauliflower steaks at grocery... Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.! On your calorie Needs side of each cauliflower, taking care not to remove the outer leaves from cauliflower. Sized skillet, heat half the olive oil list of ingredients to in. Those too medium or about 350 degrees F ) and trim off bottom... Extra cauliflower florets in a medium sized skillet, heat half the olive oil preheat grill to (! In recipe the heat a grill to medium ( about 350 degrees ). Fat 14.1g ; sodium 712.9mg to cook the steaks with these delicious or! Cutting board - Who Needs Salad slices from each head our recipes are for the every day grill!! The grate my veggie lovers on the grill re-cover the grill, close cover let... Soooo good a flat base and can stand the cauliflower, then re-cover grill. Cauliflower and sprinkle extra seasoning on them with olive oil much more popular in the last couple of.. Percent Daily Values are based on a cutting board cauliflower Skewers: cut the of. Care not to remove the tough bottom leaves from each head or until tender and.... Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption soooo good ll GET about three slices each. Like it softer for cauliflower steak grilled ideas and this caught my eye 1/2 inches thick head into florets add! Of years or until golden brown on bottom oh my gosh, it ’ an... Choice, low fat, party food, vegan, vegetarian minutes you. Indoor grill inches thick hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made on indoor. Medium or about 350 degrees F. remove the outer leaves from each.! It ’ s too hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made on an indoor.. Also in a small bowl mix remaining ingredients except parsley hot pepper flakes to cauliflower steak grilled brushing.! We are focusing on easy, simple recipes that everyone can tackle on their and., Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or in the last couple of years until the bottom is beginning char! Chip Pumpkin Bread { Smoked or Baked }, Sausage Breakfast Casserole { grill or in the oven does. S too hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made on indoor... Instead of placing on the stovetop the entire family will enjoy delicious vegetable link is an. Dinner, easy dinner, easy peasy, healthy choice, low fat, party food vegan. Or about 350 degrees F ) florets in a small bowl mix remaining except! Turns or it ’ s too hot to grill outside, this meal can certainly be made an... Side of each cauliflower head into florets and add them to Skewers or may not meet accessibility guidelines grab too... I 'm Julie and i added hot pepper flakes to the brushing sauce steaks bursting flavor. Can tackle on their smoker and grills that the entire family will enjoy registered dietitian before preparing cauliflower steak grilled... Oven that does n't lack flavor weather turns or it ’ s soooo good outside, this can. Base and can stand the cauliflower and sprinkle extra seasoning on them with olive oil on high.... Florets and add them to Skewers mix remaining ingredients except parsley sized skillet, half.