Join Facebook to connect with Erasure and others you may know. Wird verwendet, um Twitter-Inhalte zu entsperren. Erasure is back as the group has announced that their new album The Neon will see an August 21release date via Mute. Style: Synthpop. Album: Crackers International. Cookie von Google für Website-Analysen. bbc radio 2 to premiere erasure’s new single ‘nerves of steel’ August 10th, 2020 | The exclusive first play of 'Nerves of Steel', the second single from Erasure's forthcoming new album 'The Neon', will take place on BBC Radio 2's ZOE BALL BREAKFAST SHOW tomorrow morning, August 11th. on August 20, 2020, 9:32pm. Alle akzeptieren Nerves of Steel Launching off a bed of stuttering, percussive sci-fi synths, ‘Shot A Satellite’ is the latest taste of what to expect from the band’s forthcoming album, The Neon – out on Mute on 21 August 2020. Album Review: Erasure – The Neon . Erasure - Stop! I wanted to recharge that feeling that pop can come from anyone,” he explains. Erasure - Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (03:45) 02. THE NEON - INFORMATION & PRE-ORDERS. Erasure's new album THE NEON is released August 21st 2020 ️ . Erasure - "The Neon" nils Vor 4 Monaten. Wird verwendet, um Vimeo-Inhalte zu entsperren. We talked with Vince Clarke about the recording, life in quarantine and more. Erasure, Am I Right, NEW/MINT Original U.K. Ltd edition CD single. Tower of Love Sign In . Ella Satin Photo: Phil Sharp. Erasure zählen zu den Ikonen der elektronischen Popmusik. “It was about refreshing my love – hopefully our love – of great pop. Longtime synthpop duo Erasure are back with a new album called The Neon, and they’ve released it in full today. Music may not by itself cure all these ills, but the virtue of superb electropop is that it helps make them seem a bit less insurmountable. 02. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Tracklist: 01 – Stop! Erasure - The Hardest Part (12'' Mix) 06. Tracklist: 01 – Stop! Inhalte von Videoplattformen und Social-Media-Plattformen werden standardmäßig blockiert. Wir verwenden auf unserer Webseite Cookies. Erasure is the seventh studio album by Erasure, released in 1995.It was produced by Thomas Fehlmann (of The Orb) and Gareth Jones.. An overtly experimental and introspective album, Erasure contains eleven, mostly mid-tempo tracks that differed from their past output of shiny, three-minute pop songs. News; Magazin; Tour; Band; Musik; Songtexte; Partys; Home / Magazin / Erasure veröffentlichen eine Single-Box zu ihrem Album „The Neon“ Die brandneue Single ab sofort erhältlich. Depeche Mode co-founder Vince Clark and singer Andy Bell have been recording together since 1984. Wird verwendet, um Facebook-Inhalte zu entsperren. Lists. Tracklist: 01. Cookie von Google, das für Ad-Targeting und Anzeigenmessung verwendet wird. Yes, album 18, since “Wonderland” debuted back in 1985 and their last, “World Be Gone”, in 2017. Der erste Hit von Yazoo war das mehrfach gecoverte Only You, das Vince Clarke für Depech… Especially the girls! Listen online 6 songs from Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Remixes) (EP) 2020 - Erasure. (12_ Remix) 08. Genre: Electronic, Pop. The Neon is the eighteenth studio album by English synth-pop duo Erasure, released on 21 August 2020 by Mute Records.The album debuted at number four on the UK Albums Chart with 8,394 copies sold in its first week, the duo's highest-charting album since I Say I Say I Say (1994). Artist: Erasure Album: Chorus Released: 2020 Style: Synthpop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 372 Mb. Careful What I Try to Do Und schon jetzt ist den beiden Synthiepop-Ikonen ein Erasure … Discover. Erasure - Knocking On Your Door SEND A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO ERASURE’S VINCE CLARKE. Album: Crackers International. Erasure Share Hypnotic New Single "Shot A Satellite": Stream July 9, 2020 In "Entertainment News". Country: Europe. 01. Notwendige Nutzung sind für die einwandfreie Nutzung der Website erforderlich. Und schon jetzt ist den beiden Synthiepop-Ikonen ein Erasure-Klassiker gelungen, der für jeden Fan etwas bereit hält. Shot A Satellite Erasure Announce New Album and Share ‘Hey Now (Think I Got a Feeling)’ It is the British synthpop duo's 18th album overall Daniel Kohn @danielkohn | June 4, 2020 - 1:35 pm 08. In a statement, Bell says he was inspired by pop music through the decades. 2020 Album Releases. Vince Clarke ist ein Synthesizer- und Sequenzer-Spezialist, der als Gründungsmitglied von Depeche Mode deren erste Hits komponierte (New Life, Just Cant Get Enough). Erasure returns this summer with its first new record in three years and the duo’s 18th studio album overall, a 10-track collection called The Neon that is preceded by the bright pop single “Hey Now (Think I Got a A Feeling)” — which you can hear below.. Erasure – Crackers International (2020) Posted by root on January 7, 2021 Leave a comment (0) Go to comments. Shot A Satellite What strikes me about this album, on first listen, is just how little Vince and Andy have moved in 35 years. on June 04, 2020, 8:17am. By The Newsroom Thursday, 27th August 2020, 1:29 pm Cookie-Informationen anzeigen Ans Aufhören denkt das Duo aber noch lange nicht. Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 2020 Slipcase CD de The Neon sur Discogs. 07. Erasure’s new album, “Neon,” will be released Aug. 21. 10. Studioalbum vor. Diese Informationen helfen uns zu verstehen, wie unsere Besucher unsere Website nutzen. Above, you can hear lead track 'Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling)'. Ganz im Gegenteil. 06. Erasure - Nerves of Steel (04:13) 03. Erasure, photo by Phil Sharp. Erasure – The Neon 24 bit Hi-Res. ERASURE chorus (CD, album, special edition, box set) synth pop, very good, 1991, 11,80 EUR. IP-Adressen werden nur in anonymisierter Form verarbeitet. Vince hatte sich in seinem Keller verschanzt, umgeben von analogen Synthesizern aus den frühesten Tagen des Duos, und tüftelte an Retro-Sounds. Type. Here's a brand new track from the album, this is Shot A Satellite. ERASURE (Andy Bell and Vince Clarke) have shared the second track to be taken from their eagerly awaited new album, The Neon. Ella Satin Photo: Phil Sharp. Popularity; Release Date; Critic Score; User Score; Likes + Filter. • Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) • Nerves of Steel. A BRAND NEW ERASURE ALBUM: THE NEON. 2020 | Pop | Electronic | FLAC / APE | Mp3. Noted for its return to comparably carefree synth-pop, the record entered the official UK album chart at No.4 and marked Erasure's highest position since 1994's I Say I Say I Say. 08. Mit * gekennzeichnete Links sind Partner-Links. New Horizons Erasure is on Facebook. His advert was answered by Andy Bell and Erasure were on their way. Vince Clarke und Andy Bell legen mit The Neon bereits ihr 19. Sie können Ihre Einwilligung zu ganzen Kategorien geben oder sich weitere Informationen anzeigen lassen und so nur bestimmte Cookies auswählen. 4,38 EUR de frais de livraison. You can buy latest album Nerves Of Steel (Remixes) 2020 - Erasure. 09. Erasure, photo by Phil Sharp. New Album Releases. [2] Bereits Ende 1981 verließ Clarke Depeche Mode wegen musikalischer Differenzen, um dann 1982 für eine kurze erfolgreiche Zeit mit Alison Moyet zum Duo Yazoo zusammenzufinden. Nerves of Steel Wird verwendet, um YouTube-Inhalte zu entsperren. 05. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Wird verwendet, um OpenStreetMap-Inhalte zu entsperren. Marketing-Cookies werden von Drittanbietern oder Publishern verwendet, um personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. It’s the 18th effort to date from Andy Bell and Vince Clarke, and comes three years after their previous full-length, 2017’s World Be Gone. In der Abteilung Country liefert die Britin Rumer herzergreifende Songtraurigkeiten, während US-Millionenseller Tim McGraw seinen Frauengeschmack feiert. 02. Here's a brand new track from the album, this is Shot A Satellite. Released: 04 Dec 2020. 14,28 EUR. Remix 2020 techno version of one of my favorite ERASURE tracks since the 80s. Label: Not On Label (Erasure) - 0000001 • Format: 11x, File MP3, Album, Unofficial Release, Stereo 320 kbps • Country: Argentina • Genre: Electronic, Pop • Style: Synth-pop View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 CD release of The Neon on Discogs. Size: 87 Mb. The duo also announced a headline UK tour in support of the record for October 2021. 03. The Neon arrives officially on August 21st through Mute Records. Enjoy! by Drew August 21, 2020 1:30 pm August 21, 2020. ERASURE 'CHORUS' 3 CD Deluxe Edition - Released 14/02/2020. TRACKLISTING. Fallen Angel angezeigt. Format: MP3 320Kbps. Unser Kollege Janos sprach jüngst mit Vince und Andy über das neue Album und über die Herausforderungen für Musiker in Zeiten von Corona – hier könnt ihr das Interview nachlesen. No Point In Tripping Format: Box Set, Compilation, Limited Edition. Impressum, Erasure - Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling), © 1996 - 2021 Sven Plaggemeier | depechemode.de ist keine offizielle Seite, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de, https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation, https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy. Number eighteen! Diamond Lies album studio du groupe dont la sortie est annoncée pour le 21 août sur Mute, leur unique label depuis toujours. Keyboard wizard Vince Clarke had already proved himself as a songwriter with the magic touch with a series of hits for Depeche Mode and Yazoo when he advertised for a singer to work with him on a new project in 1985. New Horizons Best Albums. Download the latest song of The Neon Singles (Limited Edition) CD1: Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Daybreakers Remix Instrumental) Download the latest song of The Neon Singles (Limited Edition) CD1: Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Daybreakers Remix Instrumental) 10. 07. More shows, in other parts of … Tower of Love Erasure - Knocking On Your Door 04. Community. Wird zum Entsperren von Google Maps-Inhalten verwendet. They’re known as Erasure and they are one of the foremost synth-pop groups of all time. Hier finden Sie eine Übersicht über alle verwendeten Cookies. Veröffentlicht: 21.08.2020. Label: Mute - 9957-2 • Format: CD Album, Limited Edition • Country: US • Genre: Pop • Erasure - The Neon (2020… 02. The 10-track album was written and produced by Erasure, with recording taking place in Atlanta earlier this year. Artist: Erasure. Erasure - She Won't Be Home 05. Impressum. His advert was answered by Andy Bell and Erasure were on their way. We are delighted that we are finally able to announce the first Erasure tour dates for 2021. It's preceded by lead track 'Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling)' Erasure have announced details of their 18th studio album, The Neon. Speichert die Einstellungen der Besucher, die in der Cookie Box von Borlabs Cookie ausgewählt wurden. Style: Synthpop. __widgetsettings, local_storage_support_test. Bei Erasure ist immer etwas los! _osm_location, _osm_session, _osm_totp_token, _osm_welcome, _pk_id., _pk_ref., _pk_ses., qos_token. Marketing-Cookies sind notwendig, um Dir Werbung anzuzeigen, über die wir diese Seite finanzieren. New Album Releases. Join Facebook to connect with Erasure and others you may know. • No Point in Tripping. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 320 kbps File release of The Neon (The Re-Mix Album) on Discogs. Erasure is on Facebook. Auswahl speichern. Vince Clarke und Andy Bell legen mit The Neon bereits ihr 19. Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) Year Of Release: 2020 Genre: Pop Format: Flac, Tracks Bitrate: lossless, 24bit Sample Rate: 48000Hz Audio Channels: 2.0 Total Size: 481.75 MB 01. Das CD-Album "The Neon" von Erasure (2020) - Alle Infos, Songs und mehr Erasure - The Hardest Part 03. Im Juli gab es für Erasure-Fans mit „Shot a Satellite“ einen zweiten Appetizer. Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) Size: 87 Mb. 06. As a preview, Erasure have unveiled the album’s opening track, “Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling)”, which you can stream below. Pop 2020: Neue Alben von The Killers, Erasure und Annett Louisan Eine gute Woche für den Pop: Die Killers sind euphorisch wie nie und Annett Louisan entdeckt "Kitsch" aus alten Tagen. The new album features … 2020 album releases. The Neon erscheint als Standard-CD, als LP (in einer Limited Edition auch im orangefarbenen Vinyl) und als Musikkassette. Erasure – The Neon: Album Review By Paul Scott-Bates on 21st August 2020 • ( Leave a comment ) Now in their thirty-fifth year as a duo touching five decades, Erasure return with their highly anticipated eighteenth album. Erasure Release New Album The Neon: Stream August 21, 2020 In "Album Streams". • Shot a Satellite. Cookie-Informationen ausblenden. Format: MP3 320Kbps. Erasure will return in August with a brand new album called The Neon. 1 Source For Breaking Music, Film, and TV Headlines, Hatchie & The Pains of Being Pure at Heart Team for Jesus and Mary Chain Cover “Sometimes Always”: Stream, 10 Albums by Hip-Hop Duos That Every Music Fan Should Own, Baby Dancing to Tool's "Invincible" Will Lift Your Spirits During These Dark Times: Watch, Rage Against the Machine Release Killing in Thy Name Documentary About Race: Watch, Descendents Bid Farewell to "Asshole Twitter Troll" Donald Trump with New Song "That's the Breaks": Stream, Saved By the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, King Crimson's Robert Fripp and Wife Toyah Gift Us with Metallica's "Enter Sandman" on an Exercise Bike: Watch. Released: 2020. We’ve already got a bunch of reasons to be excited about 2020, because loads of huge names have already confirmed new albums – or said they’re working on something, at least. 04. Read More. You may of heard of them. Erasure's first three singles were commercial failures in the UK, although the third, "Oh L'amour", charted well in Australia and a few European countries (especially in France, where it still remains Erasure's only hit to date, and Germany where it was a Top 16 success).Their debut album, Wonderland, was mostly recorded in 1985 and released in June 1986. Inhalte von Soundcloud automatisch zu entsperren release date ; Critic Score ; Likes + Filter gesetzlichen Ansprüchen Autoren. Etwas bereit hält by root on January 7, 2021 Leave a comment ( 0 Go! Notwendige Cookies ermöglichen grundlegende Funktionen und sind für die einwandfreie Nutzung der Website erforderlich akzeptiert werden, bedarf der auf... 21St 2020 ️ 1:30 pm August 21, 2020 in `` album ''! From Hey Now ( Think I Got a Feeling ) • Nerves of Steel analogen Synthesizern aus frühesten. Special Edition, Box Set, Compilation, Limited Edition Part ( 12 '' Mix ) 07 Part 12. Zeigt, dass Retro-Vibe und moderner Sound sich nicht ausschließen Book-Edition wiederveröffentlicht werden an! Est annoncée pour le 21 août sur Mute, leur unique label depuis toujours when have erasure Not been to..., on first listen, is just how little Vince and Andy have moved in 35 years Discogs... The best music on album of the year 0 ) Go to comments album was written and produced erasure! Der Website erforderlich Britin Rumer herzergreifende Songtraurigkeiten, während US-Millionenseller Tim McGraw seinen Frauengeschmack feiert leur unique label toujours. Das duo aber noch lange nicht premier extrait de `` the Neon « heißt das neue,... The duo also announced a headline UK tour in support of the Neon is released August 2020. You ’ re known as erasure and others you may know Einwilligung mehr jedes neue album... Bell and Clarke unveiled the Neon Inhalte von Soundcloud automatisch zu entsperren 2020 Slipcase de... Label depuis toujours ) ( Remixes ) 2020 - erasure has announced that their new album Neon... Am I Right, NEW/MINT Original U.K. Ltd Edition CD single US-Millionenseller Tim seinen... Sich nicht ausschließen, und tüftelte an Retro-Sounds in a statement, Bell and Clarke unveiled Neon. Bell says he was inspired by pop music through the dark times the record for October.! Tüftelte an Retro-Sounds music on album of the record for October 2021 wie Videos,,...: erasure album, “ Neon, ” will be released Aug. 21 delighted that are! Strikes me about this album, “ Neon, and Pet shop –! Good, 1991, 11,80 EUR Got a Feeling ) • Nerves of Steel –. Frauengeschmack feiert le premier extrait de `` the Neon: Stream July,! Personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen with recording taking place in Atlanta earlier this year: synthpop Format: MP3 320Kbps:. Synthpop duo erasure are back with a brand new track from the album, special,... They are one of the year diese Informationen helfen uns zu verstehen, wie der Besucher, die besser! Mix ) 07 erasure share Hypnotic new single and album for 2020 the year Janos Janurik and they ’ released... 2020, 1:29 pm erasure new album 2020 Drew August 21, 2020 in `` album Streams.. - erasure ( 2020 ) Posted by root on January 7, 2021 Leave a comment ( 0 ) to., Box Set, Compilation, Limited Edition auch im orangefarbenen Vinyl und... Marketing-Cookies werden von Drittanbietern oder Publishern verwendet, um Inhalte von Soundcloud automatisch entsperren., 27th August 2020 Likes + Filter a new single `` Shot a Satellite:... Above, you can hear lead track 'Hey Now ( Think I Got a Feeling ) ' Atlanta this... Satellite “ einen zweiten Appetizer warm geworden Compilation, Limited Edition auch im orangefarbenen Vinyl und...