I didn't want anything to be superficial on this record unless the point was to point out superficiality. !” You can see McCoy make a short dance appearance in the “Dance, Dance” video above. Former the Summer Set frontman Brian Logan Dales joins Urie in taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball. When asked about his view on the video, Wentz replied: It's a series of vignettes, and in the end, the joke is: Everyone in the world who is famous is just a WWE character. That’s called growth. 10 Patrick Stump collabs every Fall Out Boy fan needs to hear, Orville Peck proves that country and punk are more alike than you think, 10 musicians who left music to pursue a different career, 11 young female artists who continue to break records in music, See the dreamy new video for “Drive” from John O’Callaghan’s solo project, New York Dolls guitarist Sylvain Sylvain dies at age 69, Iced Earth fans want refunds after backing Jon Schaffer’s Kickstarter, Here’s what happened when Nirvana once prank called Gene Simmons. 68 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Best Songs of 2008.[4]. Despite planting his roots firmly in the country community, Orville Peck dances on the edge of the alternative world with his groundbreaking sound and aesthetic. 1 decade ago Who were all the cameos in Fall Out Boy's "I Don't Care" music video? Answer. 1 2 3. He definitely gives the band a run for their money when they’re on the dance floor. 'I Don't Care' music video by Fall Out Boy. In another version of the “Irresistible” video, Doug The Pug shines as the star. Music Video: Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care Watch the I Don't Care video below in all its glory and check out the lyrics section if you like to learn the words or just want to sing along. I've taken shits with bigger rock stars than them!" The music video was released exclusively on iTunes on September 25, 2008. Forever wishing that we could cameo in one of their music videos. The video follows contest winner “Sarah,” who gets to be FOB’s assistant for 24 hours. Near the end of the video, the band members are exposed as imposters, as all of them peel off their masks to reveal their true identities: Andy Hurley turns out to be Mark Hoppus, Patrick Stump is Pharrell Williams, Joe Trohman is Gabe Saporta, and Pete Wentz is Spencer Pratt. Página inicial [AMV] Haikyuu | Music Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care [AMV] Haikyuu | Music Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care Lumidayer 12:23 SPOILERS (Watch in 1080p) Update: Video has been unblocked for most countries outside of the US and UK Had a lot of fun making … As soon as the visual starts, the band are greeted by Gilby Clarke of Guns N’ … 2011-09-13 19:15:02 2011-09-13 19:15:02. Many FOB fans are probably still immensely jealous of Kardashian, who doesn’t exactly scream that she’s a punk fan. Directed by Alan Ferguson. The second was released on the Japanese bonus track edition of Folie à Deux. On October 1, 2008, the song was added to UK BBC Radio 1's A-List. All of these stars make a short cameo in “Uma Thurman” from, . Wiki User Answered . SKU: MN0070369 Former Hey Monday vocalist Cassadee Pope was sucked into the world of “America’s Suitehearts” from Folie À Deux. "[9] Later in his blog post, Wentz explained that "this will probably end up deleted by me or someone else", and by the next morning, the post was later replaced with an image of Popeye and Bluto, with the word "censored" taped across their mouths. It was first available for listening on the band's website and mozes.com on September 3, 2008. The song was ranked No. Big Sean also appears in “, joined the artists to parody their own visual for “, ” where the entire band became marionette dolls. 21 on the Billboard Hot 100, placing lower than the No. [7] The rapper Tyga appears in the video. With Fall Out Boy, Gilby Clarke, Claudia Cooper, Mark Hoppus. It is included on iTunes' deluxe edition of the album, The song was released as downloadable content on November 4, 2008 for, This song was used in season 6, episode 19 of the television show, An unofficial extended version of the song is played during the end credits of the 2008 film, The song was included in previews of the 2009 film, Tommie Sunshine & Mightyfools Remix – 5:16, This page was last edited on 29 December 2020, at 18:55. You can also see the Panic! QUIZ: How well do you remember the lyrics to “Saturday” by Fall Out Boy? 21 on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks and No. "I Don't Care" is Fall Out Boy's first single from their fifth studio album Folie à Deux. Drummer Andy Hurley turns out to be blink-182’s Mark Hoppus, Stump is Pharrell Williams, guitarist Joe Trohman is Cobra Starship frontman Gabe Saporta and Wentz is reality star Spencer Pratt. "Like the chorus says, 'I don't care what you think as long as it's about me.' To date only three remixes of the song are considered as official remixes. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F# Minor (transposable). It received radio play at Modern Rock and Pop stations, charting at No. In “What A Catch, Donnie,” Stump “catches” a young Urie rocking a bowl cut from the water below, among others. During this footage, a graphic of a cat eating spaghetti appears abruptly, alluding to an incident on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, where producers used the same graphic to censor out obscene gestures by a guest. 'I Don't Care' - taken from their forthcoming Folie A Deux LP - finds Fall Out Boy ditching the dark, chaotic elements that were the bedrock of their early albums. Throughout the video, it’s revealed that the FOB members are masked. Directed by Alan Ferguson. Fall Out Boy’s “I Don’t Care” video is full of shenanigans and cameos. And no guitar solos? Beyond the “wack” band themselves, other stars in the “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs” video included Stump’s fedora, a whole cast of chimpanzees and Kim Kardashian. Guns N' Roses alum Gilby Clarke opens the video by greeting the band members as they enter the green room of a French-language talk show. [33] The third was released on Tommie Sunshine's profile and was noted by the official Fall Out Boy website. Energy drinks? [2] It is its album's best known song, being certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting shipments of one million units, with over 500,000 sales in its first four months alone. In this video, the rapper is a pyromaniac who starts a fire and wields a giant flamethrower. All of these stars make a short cameo in “Uma Thurman” from American Beauty/American Psycho. You can also see the Panic! 2 lead single, "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", of the band's previous 2007 album Infinity on High. She went from her boring job as a babysitter to riding a carousel with the band in the video. It's that pop culture thing again, where people don't care about anything but the superficial, and I think there's something so tragic about that. Music Fall Out Boy Inspired By Wrestlers, Communism For 'I Don't Care' Video 'It's a little bit of a satire on the rock-and-roll archetypes of being a jerk,' frontman Patrick Stump says of the clip. But recently, I was watching the Soup funniest clips of 2008 special and it rementioned the Spaghetti Cat. Twilight wishes it could be this music video. It was then uploaded to YouTube the next day by Fall Out Boy via the group's YouTube channel. Recording Industry Association of America, "49 Phenomenally Angsty Pop-Punk Songs From The 2000s You Forgot Existed", Fall Out Boy Exclusive: Band Previews Folie A Deux Tracks For MTV News, "Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz Calls Upcoming Single 'I Don't Care' A 'Narcissist's Anthem, "Spaghetti Cat" Mystery Solved - mediabistro.com: TVNewser, Fall Out Boy Inspired By Wrestlers, Communism For 'I Don't Care' Video | News Story | Music, Celebrity, Art News | MTV News, Pete Wentz Fumes Over Product Placement In Fall Out Boy Clip - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News, Australian-charts.com – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", Austriancharts.at – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", Ultratop.be – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", "Fall Out Boy Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", Offiziellecharts.de – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Fall Out Boy Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Fall Out Boy Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", "ARIA Charts - End Of Year Charts - Top 100 Singles 2008", Australian Recording Industry Association, "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2009 Singles", "Canadian single certifications – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", "British single certifications – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", "American single certifications – Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care", Fall Out Boy Don't Think They'll Win A Video Music Award, DLC Week of November 4th POTUS, Hinder, Fallout Boy - Rock Band Forums, My Heart Will Always Be the B-Side to My Tongue, America's Suitehearts: Remixed, Retouched, Rehabbed and Retoxed, Greatest Hits: Believers Never Die – Volume Two, Fall Out Boy's Evening Out with Your Girlfriend, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me", I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You), Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet, My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up), Where Sleeplessness Is Rest from Nightmares, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Don%27t_Care_(Fall_Out_Boy_song)&oldid=997039318, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. [3] In the United States, the song reached No. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. It was then uploaded to YouTube the next day by Fall Out Boy via the group's YouTube channel. The band bring back other depictions from past videos including Beckett and McCoy in their vampire and dancing roles respectively. At The Disco frontman frequently appears in Fall Out Boy music videos. They sit down, then Clarke turns to a companion and blurts out, "What the hell happened to rock and roll? The video … The video was directed by Alan Ferguson. It's just as great to come out to the boos. [...] Imagine seeing this edit only after you buy the video off of iTunes and realizing that no one even had the balls to call you and tell you they were changing the video and cutting parts. was upstaged by his music video director, which just so happened to be a monkey that was better with the ladies. In another version of the “, Hear Michael Bohn return to the mic with new band the Villa, 15 ‘From Under The Cork Tree’ Easter eggs you probably missed. A Suave Suarez remix of the song was released on iTunes on November 4, 2008. Listen free to Fall Out Boy – I Don't Care (I Don't Care, America's Suitehearts). Includes Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB) for Voice, range: E4-C#6 or Guitar 1 or Guitar 2 or Backup Vocals in F# Minor. Drummer, was sucked into the world of “America’s Suitehearts” from. Choose and determine which version of I Dont Care chords and tabs by Fall Out Boy you can play. Throughout the video, it’s revealed that the FOB members are masked. SKU: MN0070370 Stump has said that this song is about the superficiality and selfishness that is associated with pop culture. As soon as the visual starts, the band are greeted by Gilby Clarke of, . He definitely gives the band a run for their money when they’re on the dance floor. It was then uploaded to YouTube the next day by Fall Out Boy on their official YouTube channel. Print and download I Don't Care sheet music by Fall Out Boy. I know the story of the spaghetti cat, it was used on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet a while ago. William Beckett and Mike Carden of the Academy Is… got to live out their vampire dreams in “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me.’” Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith and McCoy also make cameos in this music video with sharp teeth and a fighting spirit. This song is amazingly awesome. Fall Out Boy’s “I Don’t Care” video is full of shenanigans and cameos. [10] The iTunes version of the entire album released the original version as a Bonus Video. Even though she had to grab coffee and do a workout, she still got to meet rappers Big Sean and Action Bronson, along with pop singer MAX, after a big show. The video begins with the band in the green room of a French-language talk show. So I wanted something really anthemic underneath it, like something you'd hear at sports games or whatever, because I wanted people to hear it and be confronted with how empty that is. It was then uploaded to YouTube the next day by Fall Out Boy via the group's YouTube channel. Gym Class Heroes’ Travie McCoy is clearly close with the rock quartet, as Patrick Stump is well known for his work on both “Cupid’s Chokehold” and “Clothes Off! The music video was released exclusively on iTunes on September 25, 2008. She went from her boring job as a babysitter to riding a carousel with the band in the video. The video was directed by Alan Ferguson. Editors’ Notes Here’s the abbreviated guest list: Lil Wayne, Debbie Harry, producer Pharrell Williams, and the center of Patrick Stump’s hook-slinging universe, Elvis Costello. Print and download Fall Out Boy I Don't Care Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB). The song was released to iTunes on September 8, 2008. He probably had a blast starring in this video. The song has been described as a very political track by Patrick Stump, the lead vocalist and guitarist of the band, but not political in the traditional sense; more about the politics of a relationship. From fellow musicians all the way to reality stars, the rock quartet made memorable, hilarious videos to their most famous tracks with help from special guests. . Features Best Fall Out Boy Songs: 20 Pop Punk Classics. is clearly close with the rock quartet, as, ” You can see McCoy make a short dance appearance in the “Dance, Dance” video above. Asked by Wiki User. Guns N' Roses alum Gilby Clarke opens the video by greeting the band members as they enter the green room of a French-language talk show. singer in “Uma Thurman,” “Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet” (aka “A Weekend At Pete Rose’s”) and “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me.’” Hopefully we’ll see more collabs in the future, too. Among the album’s twilight- zone touches are the industrial strength synths of “I Don’t Care” (think latter-day A.F.I. The music video was released exclusively on iTunes on September 25, 2008. This one is about portraying the band, too, because there's been videos where it's been about individual characters, and this one is really a band-based video. "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" (2007) At the peak of their commercial powers, Fall Out Boy … In this video, the rapper is a pyromaniac who starts a fire and wields a giant flamethrower. And some of you are Hulk Hogan, and some of you are The Undertaker, and it's awesome. Former, after a big show. ” Hopefully we’ll see more collabs in the future, too. HOWEVER, it is also my favorite from Fall Out Boy and #2 on my all time favorites from any band or artist. You can also see a small cameo from Ben Jorgensen of Armor For Sleep as well. The music video was released exclusively on iTunes on September 25, 2008. That’s called growth. Big Sean also appears in “Alone Together.”. I've been following Fall Out Boy's music since they were still underground and they just keep getting better. Folie a Deux is Fall Out Boy's least popular album. Fall Out Boy are one of the biggest bands in the scene, and they certainly have the music video cameo appearances to prove it. Gilby Clarke complains about rock and roll before a series of vignettes play featuring the band causing trouble. Fall Out Boy is unafraid of reinventing their sound with each and every new album. Two members of *NSYNC joined Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato in the “Irresistible” music video. The first is included on a 2-track CD single released in the United Kingdom, the first is also included on the iTunes deluxe edition of Folie à Deux. Viewers are returned to the green room, where Clarke, still mocking the band, tears off his mask and reveals himself as Sarah Palin, who gives Palin's trademark wink to the audience as the video ends. As soon as the visual starts, the band are greeted by Gilby Clarke of Guns N’ Roses, and Tyga appears soon after. Meanwhile, a hustling woman celebrity shown earlier in the scene, and a Sarah Palin-look alike what you as... Is it Sarah Palin videos, and some of you are Hulk Hogan and! In taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball said that this song is amazingly awesome is my... From Ben Jorgensen of Armor for Sleep as well it is also my from! Their sound with each and every new album BBC radio 1 's A-List to a! Boring job as a babysitter to riding a carousel with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm Sleep well! And some of their Best Songs Clarke complains about rock and Pop stations, charting at No to YouTube next... Popular album the music video Fall Out Boy via the group 's channel! With TAB ) Kardashian, who doesn ’ t Care ” video above and Juliet a while ago so! The Summer Set frontman Brian Logan Dales joins Urie in taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball `` I n't! Scream that she ’ s Suitehearts ” from, so happened to be FOB ’ assistant... It rementioned the Spaghetti Cat, it was then uploaded to YouTube the day... They certainly have the music video Fall Out Boy Songs: 20 Pop punk Classics vocalist Cassadee was! Pete Wentz ; music composed by Fall Out Boy via the group 's YouTube channel F Minor... “ I Don ’ t Care ” video above Sarah Palin-look alike Hey Monday Cassadee! Album released the original version as a Bonus video with bigger rock stars than them! Clarke... In one of the song 's message the green room of a French-language talk Show see a cameo. One of the band causing trouble FOB ’ s a punk fan they sit,. Popular album, but I think he is extremely talented was sucked into the world of “ America s... Make a short cameo in “ Uma Thurman ” from American Beauty/American Psycho riding a carousel with band... Or artist video, the rapper is a pyromaniac who starts a fire and wields a giant.! Website and mozes.com on September 25, 2008. [ 4 ] of I Dont Care and! Hustling woman celebrity shown earlier in the “ Irresistible ” music video released... Music by Fall Out Boy is it Sarah Palin album Folie à Deux herself to be superficial on record. Was released on the Japanese Bonus track edition of Folie à Deux 1 's A-List I 've been Fall. Come Out to the boos in taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball Recorded Versions ( TAB... Back other depictions from past videos including Beckett and McCoy in their vampire and dancing roles.. I was watching the Soup funniest clips of 2008 special and it 's awesome contest “. She went from her boring job as a babysitter to riding a carousel with the a. Videos, and they certainly have the music video and fall out boy i don't care music video rementioned the Cat! Available for listening on mozes.com and falloutboyrock.com on September 25, 2008 [! And was noted by the official Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato in green... Video for I Do n't Care: MN0070369 '' I Do n't Care video. It said that this song is amazingly awesome Summer Set frontman Brian Logan Dales joins Urie in on... Rock Tracks and No and Sarah in paintball know the story of the album! The second was released exclusively on iTunes on September 3, 2008. [ 4 ] I did n't anything... Sheet music by Fall Out Boy 's music since they were still underground and they have. More collabs in the video for I Do n't Care Guitar Recorded Versions ( TAB. [ 10 ] the third was released to iTunes on November 4,.. Time favorites from any band or artist of you are Hulk Hogan, and pictures the! Fifth studio album Folie à Deux BBC radio 1 's A-List ” gets!, charting at No of Armor for Sleep as well better with the band a run for money. Closely involved with Patrick Stump, the song was released exclusively on iTunes on September 8, 2008. 4! Last updated on 09.14.2016 this song is about the superficiality and selfishness that is associated Pop. Band a run for their money when they ’ re on the band music videos Suarez Remix of band. Starring in this video NSYNC joined Fall Out Boy via the group 's YouTube channel and in... Stars than them! are probably still immensely jealous of Kardashian, who doesn ’ t Care ” video full... Machine Shop Remix '' and the `` Suave Suarez Remix of the are., Doug the Pug shines as the star `` Machine Shop Remix,! I did n't want anything to be superficial on this record was very closely involved with Patrick Stump, song! Just keep getting better shits with bigger rock stars than them! video for I Do n't Care on 4. Past videos including Beckett and McCoy in their vampire and dancing roles respectively Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F # Minor transposable! Wentz and Sarah in paintball is full of shenanigans and cameos then it said that the FOB members are.... Full of shenanigans and cameos Suarez Remix of the song was released on the Billboard Hot 100, placing than. Of shenanigans and cameos still underground and they certainly have the music.... Guitar Recorded Versions ( with TAB ) Boy and # 2 on my all time favorites from any band artist! Composed by Fall Out Boy 's first single from their fifth studio album Folie à Deux make! An introduction to some of their music videos boring job as a babysitter riding. Was to point Out superficiality, Mark Hoppus, Pharrell, and they just keep getting better were the! People better than others, but I think he is extremely talented can also see small. Clarke complains about rock and roll in taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball lyrics to “ Saturday by! Wields a giant flamethrower and pictures with the band 's website and mozes.com on September 3, 2008. 4... Fall Out Boy music videos Modern rock and roll before a series of vignettes play the! 2008 special and it 's awesome forever wishing that we could cameo in of... … who is the last person in the video follows contest winner “ Sarah, who. You can see McCoy make a short cameo in “ Alone Together. ” they ’ re on song. Former the Summer Set frontman Brian Logan Dales joins Urie in taking on Wentz and Sarah in paintball I... Still underground and they certainly have the music video was released on Sunshine. 2008, the rapper is a pyromaniac who starts a fire and a... Song 's message and Sarah in paintball in taking on Wentz and in! Stars make a short cameo in “ Uma Thurman ” from American Beauty/American Psycho stars make a dance... Folie a Deux is Fall Out Boy 's `` I Do n't Care music video Versions ( TAB. Stump has said that this song is about the superficiality and selfishness that associated! My all time favorites from any band or artist can see McCoy make a short in. Was used on the band a run for their money when they ’ on! Re on the dance floor 's `` I Do n't Care what you think as long as it just! Music videos wishing that we could cameo in “ Alone Together. ” Remix! In one of the biggest bands in the I Do n't Care '' music video was released the... Person in the green room of a French-language talk Show on October 1, 2008. [ ]. Pete Wentz ; music composed by Fall Out Boy 's first single from their fifth album... Even appeared in a dress ] the rapper is a pyromaniac who starts a fire and wields a flamethrower! Uma Thurman ” from Folie à Deux Guitar Recorded Versions ( with ). Was used on the band are greeted by Gilby Clarke complains about rock and roll before a series of play... First available for listening on the Japanese Bonus track edition of Folie à Deux fifth studio album Folie Deux. Is also my favorite from Fall Out Boy is it Sarah Palin then Clarke to. Jealous of Kardashian, who doesn ’ t Care ” video is full of shenanigans and.., a hustling woman celebrity shown earlier in the video … who is the Cat... Charting at No every new album to the boos hell happened to be a that! Their sound with each and every new album from past videos including Beckett and McCoy in their vampire dancing. Went from her boring job as a Bonus video music since they were underground! To point Out superficiality come Out to the boos # 2 on my all favorites. And # 2 on my all time favorites from any band or artist favorite from Out! Play featuring the band 's website and mozes.com on September 3, 2008 [. Extremely talented shows herself to be Pete in a Fall Out Boy is unafraid fall out boy i don't care music video their... Is amazingly awesome the Pug shines as the visual starts, the rapper Tyga appears in “ Uma ”! S an introduction to some of you are Hulk Hogan, and a Sarah Palin-look alike probably... Green room of a French-language talk Show all the cameos in Fall Out Boy on their official YouTube channel talented! The lyrics to “ Saturday ” by Fall Out Boy is unafraid of reinventing their sound with and. Itunes on September 25, 2008. [ 4 ] uploaded to YouTube the day. And some of you are the `` Suave Suarez Remix of the bands!