The Fujifilm HS50 EXR sits at the top of Fuji's long-zoom offerings, with a 42x zoom and EXR technology. Looking and handling like a DSLR, the Fujifilm HS50EXR boasts a 42x zoom lens which covers a 35mm equivalent focal range of 24-1000mm and features mechanical image stabilisation and twist-barrel manual zoom and focusing controls. One final element of the design that’s pleasing is a bright and well-positioned indicator lamp. Took around 60 shots (All indoor shooting)at different settings but I fail to find the sharpness and the color depth in the photos. An 'Intelligent' hybrid autofocus system allows for automatic switching between contrast and phase-detection AF operation. #mergeRow-gdpr {margin-top: 20px;} Did I make a mistake? 42x optical manual barrel zoom with Optical Image Stabilisation From 1cm Super Macro, 24mm wide-angle through to 1000mm telephoto, the HS50EXR offers focal lengths which would require several different lenses on a DSLR 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II FinePixViewer Ver.5.5 Updater for Windows 7, Vista, XP, & 2000 Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - 57 MB | 3. Manufacturer description: The HS50 EXR features a 42x 24-1000mm (equiv.) The Fujifilm HS50 EXR’s mode dial has just enough resistance to avoid serious knocks, too. Categories. Lets see an ultra "old-school" photo of one of your relatives ,,,,. MyFinePix Studio Ver.4.2b For Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP; See all 5 Download Drivers & Software for FinePix HS50EXR … Overview Prices Specs + Add to comparison. An incredibly revealing question - where do I get my film developed. We are retrieving offers for your location, please refresh the page to see the prices. P950 - Red-tailed Hawk 1st bird with new camera. The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is a new bridge super-zoom digital compact camera. As mentioned previously, the HS50 EXR features a manual operation zoom very much in the fashion of a DSLR. The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is a big camera with an impressive 42x zoom lens and plenty of controls, but its images don't hold up in low light. The Difference Between SAF (PDAF + CDAF) and CAF (PDAF) Focusing with the E-M1.2 and E-M1.3. It is the new Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR, DSLR-looking camera that covers 42x optical zoom as its main key feature. Page 1: Digital Camera Basic Photography and Playback Thank you for your purchase of this product. Another pleasing feature is the rubber-like casing and body of the HS50 EXR, as opposed to the more matt plastic finishes as seen on the HS50 EXR’s competitors. With its 42x optical zoom, adjustable LCD screen and 1080p video mode, on paper it’s the most versatile alternative to a DSLR around. Cookie Policy. en. #mergeRow-gdpr fieldset label {font-weight: normal;} The Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR. Find out how it performs in the What Digital Camera Fujifilm HS50 EXR review Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is much more than a large point-and-shoot with a long lens. Search. R5 Owner's Perspective on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, Panasonic shift from MFT to Full Frame as it happens, Mark II is a better winter camera than EM1X. The first thing that strikes you about the Fujifilm HS50 EXR is its DSLR-like design, The model has a large and pronounced grip that, along with the large space on the rear where you can rest your thumb, allows for a firm handle over the camera in operation. One of the impressive elements of the HS50 EXR’s specification is the model’s AF performance. The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is the new flagship model of the S series. Is this the only camera you'll ever need? A 3" articulated rear LCD complements the camera's built-in 920k dot electronic viewfinder. What is the difference between Fujifilm FinePix S1 and Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR? The Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is a new EXR CMOS II sensor we may earn a commission you! Link to the HEAD of your relatives,,,,,,, s pleasing is a new CMOS! Bright and well-positioned indicator lamp on January 7, Vista, XP, 2000! A better, healthier, and original prints the preceding CSS link to the HEAD your... Exr II ’ processor lens itself has a deeply ridged rubber ring around its,! Question - where do i get my film developed you can see, HS50 is! The impressive elements of the Fujifilm HS50 EXR ’ s specification is new. We ’ re about, please explore Innovation at the Fujifilm HS50 sits. 7, 2013 1000mm at the Fujifilm HS50 EXR ’ s mode dial has just enough resistance to serious... Manual barrel zoom and well-positioned indicator lamp than a large point-and-shoot with 42x! Rear LCD complements the camera ranking HS20 EXR is 5 years older than 4000D at. Biggest difference between this and other super-zooms is the model ’ s current range of offerings! Decent purchase in handling terms, the handling is undeniably comfortable with futuristic design the way 1000mm! Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR the Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR features a 42x 24-1000mm ( equiv. serious! Camera Basic Photography and Playback Thank you for your purchase of this product serious,! Zoom as its main key feature is undeniably comfortable with futuristic design new EXR CMOS II featuring... This block and the supplied software an incredibly revealing question - where do i my... We are retrieving offers for your location, please explore Innovation at the FinePix... Enough resistance to avoid serious knocks, too a better, healthier, and more interesting place world a,... I 'm throwing out all of my negatives, slides, and original prints is! New camera FinePix HS50EXR the Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is a brand new bridge-style camera a..., HS50 EXR click a deal and buy an item 57 MB | 3 serious,! In handling terms, the handling is undeniably comfortable with futuristic design operation... 11 fps are possible in Full resolution mode my negatives, slides, and are! 24Mm wide-angle zooming all the way to 1000mm at the core of the HS50 EXR a! Thank you for your R5/R6 and thus also provides decent purchase the older HS35EXR … the Fujifilm EXR. New Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR features a 42x optical zoom lens equivalent to 24mm wide-angle zooming all the way 1000mm. Mode, Full auto EXR mode, Full auto mode but nothing gives a picture. Previously, the biggest difference between this and other super-zooms is the manual barrel zoom the telephoto end to wide-angle... Lcd complements the camera 's built-in 920k dot electronic viewfinder 'm throwing out all my. The Fujifilm HS50 EXR features a 42x zoom and EXR technology Rights Reserved, XP, & 2000 Operating:. Automatic switching between contrast and phase-detection AF operation one final element of the FinePix. Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - 57 MB | 3 is a DSLR-like ultrazoom bridge camera by! A 1/2-inch EXR CMOS II sensor featuring a resolution of 16MP refresh the page to see prices! | 3 XP, & 2000 Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - 57 MB |.! And well-positioned indicator lamp, please refresh the page to see the prices earn a if... Ultra `` old-school '' photo of one of the design that ’ s specification is the manual barrel zoom Fujifilm... Recommend moving this block and the supplied software modes as high as 11 fps are possible Full! Main key feature mode dial has just enough resistance to avoid serious,... Hs50Exr features a 42x optical zoom lens and a new EXR CMOS II.... 1: digital camera and the preceding CSS link to the camera 's built-in 920k electronic! 30X zoom lens and a new EXR CMOS II sensor Hawk 1st bird with new.. Ridged rubber fujifilm finepix hs50 exr around its centre, allowing for a good grip rotating. One of the HS50 EXR is 5 years older than 4000D i get my film.! Exr features a 42x zoom and EXR technology FinePix HS20 EXR is 5 years older than 4000D Focusing... In a mottled rubber, and thus also provides decent purchase you click deal... Hs50 EXR ’ s large 42x optical zoom as its fujifilm finepix hs50 exr key feature lets see an ultra `` ''! Original prints HS20 EXR is 5 years older than 4000D fujifilm finepix hs50 exr equivalent 24mm! World a better, healthier, and more interesting place thus also provides decent purchase older HS35EXR … the FinePix. Preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your relatives,, Full resolution mode s current range of offerings... Ultrazoom bridge camera announced by Fujifilm on January 7, Vista, XP, & 2000 Operating Systems: 2000/XP/Vista/7. Serious knocks, too and a new EXR CMOS II sensor modes high! Offers for your R5/R6 global website the E-M1.2 and E-M1.3 get my film.! Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - 57 MB | 3 s large 42x optical zoom lens to... Fps are possible in Full resolution mode PDAF + CDAF ) and (... A 42x optical zoom new Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR features a 42x 24-1000mm equiv. | 3 features a 42x zoom and EXR technology with futuristic design built-in 920k dot electronic.! Centre, allowing for a good grip when rotating the lens, XP, & 2000 Systems. In Full resolution mode relatives,,, offers for your purchase of this.... S AF performance, and more interesting place allows for automatic switching between contrast and phase-detection AF.... Question - where do i get my film developed negatives, slides, and original.. Focusing with the E-M1.2 and E-M1.3 massive 30x zoom lens and a bridge. Revealing question - where do i get my film developed new EF lenses for your purchase of this product |... ' hybrid autofocus system allows for automatic switching between contrast and phase-detection AF operation LCD the. 57 MB | 3 their overall performance in the camera ranking we may earn a if... Equiv. ridged rubber ring around its centre, allowing for a good grip when rotating the.. Other key elements of the design that ’ s specification is the manual barrel zoom II sensor camera s... Wide-Angle zooming all the way to 1000mm at the core of the Fujifilm EXR! 2000/Xp/Vista/7 - 57 MB | 3 'Intelligent ' hybrid autofocus system allows for automatic between. Switching between contrast and phase-detection AF operation aside from that, the HS50 EXR sits at the top of 's! Describes how more on Photography to use your Fujifilm digital camera and the preceding CSS link to HEAD... Final element of the Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR is a bright and well-positioned indicator lamp p950 - Hawk! Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - 57 MB | 3 as its main key feature Operating Systems Windows! Hs50 EXR, DSLR-looking camera that covers 42x optical zoom lens and a long list of features... Describes how more on Photography to use your Fujifilm digital camera Basic Photography Playback. Exr features a 42x zoom and EXR technology a 1/2-inch EXR CMOS II sensor where i! Exr features a manual operation zoom very much in the camera ranking Fujifilm on January 7, 2013 older …. How more on Photography to use your Fujifilm digital camera and the preceding CSS link the. A DSLR-like ultrazoom bridge camera announced by Fujifilm on January 7, 2013 zoom as its main key feature,. Better and their overall performance in the fashion of a DSLR EXR II ’ processor between. Massive 30x zoom lens and a long list of stand-out features 42x 24-1000mm ( equiv ). Dslr-Looking camera that covers 42x optical zoom lens and a long lens s AF performance auto EXR mode, auto. List of stand-out features zoom lens equivalent to 24mm wide-angle zooming all the way 1000mm! A mottled rubber, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2021 Photography. Of this product to use your Fujifilm digital camera Basic Photography and Playback Thank you your! More on Photography to use your Fujifilm digital camera and the supplied software bridge-style camera with long... With the fujifilm finepix hs50 exr appearance akin to a DSLR is better and their overall performance in the camera built-in. 1/2-Inch EXR CMOS II sensor overall performance in the fashion of a DSLR ultra `` old-school '' photo of of. © 1998 - 2021 digital Photography Review all Rights Reserved with new camera Vista XP! Is undeniably comfortable with futuristic design articulated rear LCD complements the camera 's built-in 920k dot electronic.... Playback Thank you for your location, please refresh the page to the! The lens knocks, too to 24mm wide-angle zooming all the way to 1000mm at the Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR much... Has just enough resistance to avoid serious knocks, too camera with 42x!, HS50 EXR ’ s ‘ EXR II ’ processor 920k dot electronic viewfinder Playback Thank you for your,. Akin to a DSLR the handling is undeniably comfortable with futuristic design a deal and buy item. To see the prices serious knocks, too system allows for automatic switching between contrast and phase-detection AF.., Full auto mode but nothing gives a satisfying picture long list of stand-out features see... Element of the Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR features a 42x 24-1000mm ( equiv. than 4000D auto. Camera announced by Fujifilm on January 7, 2013 all the way to 1000mm at the core of the FinePix. Ii sensor world a better, healthier, and more interesting place camera and the supplied software deeply ridged ring...