Drizzle with … They would make the perfect substitution if you can’t find peaches for this dish. Put the peaches on first, cut-side down, because they will need a few minutes – about 4 to 5 minutes. This is perfect I love the basil and honey! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Grilled appetizers are perfect for easy entertaining at home. Hey Y’all, welcome to Miss in the Kitchen! Get the recipe from Delish. Preheat a grill to medium-high (450°F). It's especially fun, because he does all the work! I love grilled fruits for appetizers! Bright and refreshing with just a touch of lovely cream cheese to make us all swoon, this is absolutely beautiful. Places the peaches (cut side down) and baguette on the grates and grill. All Rights Reserved. Lay out bread on a tray and top each piece with a smear of ricotta, a slice of peach, and piece of basil. This Grilled Peaches, Basil and Honey Appetizer is simple, flavorful and delicious. Exquisite! Allow to rest in the refrigerator while other ingredients cook. I love all of these ingredients individually, but when they are combined in one sandwich…AHHH-MAZING! Season with salt and pepper to taste. Image of appetizer, prosciutto, food - 12936878 If they have a nice, sweet smell, then they should be good! This peach burrata crostini is the best summer appetizer! There’s something about bite-sized hors d’oeuvres that seem so upscale and elegant…especially when they’re topped with a grilled peach! Cook for 5-7 minutes or until peaches have started to soften and char. Optionally, drizzle over balsamic glaze. Make sure to allow the grill to preheat to the full temperature (around 400°F) before putting the food on the grill. To make things just a little extra special, drizzle the top of the crostini with some balsamic glaze. Brush the baguette slices and flesh of the peaches with olive oil. Grilled peach wedges and baguette slices are grilled up, … When picking out peaches at the grocery store, give them a sniff. Tear burrata into bite size pieces and add to the platter as well. If you are grilling, throw a couple of peaches on the grill as your coals start to die down. Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes ECookbook download, free! Filed Under: Appetizers Tagged With: Appetizers, basil, cream cheese, grilled peaches, honey, peaches, progressive eats. We have a core group of 12 bloggers, but we will always need substitutes and if there is enough interest would consider additional groups. chiffonade (meaning cut into long, thin strips). Summer Red, White, & Blue Charcuterie Board, Pulled Pork Nachos With Slaw & Marinated Onions. Here’s what you should do: Make the lemon, garlic ricotta the night before or the morning of the party. Transfer to a serving platter and remove toothpicks. Caprese Grilled Peaches are grilled peaches topped with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, sliced almonds, and balsamic glaze drizzle. Joel and I were lucky to see one of our favourites, Vance Joy in concert last night which made for the perfect date night. I hear so many people say they don’t know how to grill, or they are scared to grill. Let the peaches cool for a few minutes or until they are cool enough to handle. Grilled Peach Bruschetta – Sweet, savory, tangy, crisp, and creamy perfectly describes bruschetta. Oh, I LOVE this recipe! The grill infuses just the right amount of smokiness to this dish. Grilled foods in the summer can be simple! Since these elements need to be grilled, I like to place them on a metal sheet tray once they’re prepped. Prior to placing the food on the grill, oil the grill grates. Store peaches at room-temperature, stem side down. Let me give you a few tips! The fresh flavors make it a perfect appetizer for a summer party. Between moving and building, school starting, and figuring out a new internet service has me so far behind. This will prevent the food from sticking, especially our fragile peaches. Place bread and peaches, oiled sides down, onto the grill grates. I served it with whole grain bread and it would also be fantastic with crackers. I teach home chefs the 'how and why' behind recipes. The Perfect Summer Appetizer! Thanks so much for stopping by! Cut grilled peaches into bite- sized chunks. Homebody Eats is a participant in the rewardStyle & Amazon Associates, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to products we daily use & trust. Now for our amazing roundup of #ProgressiveEats recipes featuring Stone Fruits: Welcome to Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Preheat grill to medium high (around 400°F). Mmmmm, I’m already thinking how I can make these this week! We used Harry and David Oregold Peaches to make to make our grilled sandwiches. And so pretty, too>, What a fabulous way to begin our Progressive dinner Millisa! Brush the bacon wrapped peaches lightly with olive oil so the bacon doesn't stick to the grill. Just remember to leave the oil off until right before they are placed on the grill. Luckily, it;s very easy to prep almost all the crostini ingredients before a party. Cut each peach into 4 to 6 lengthwise planks, leaving on the skin and removing the pit. Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes EBook! I hope you leave excited and inspired to create your own recipes, showcase new creations to your friends, and build a community of people who live for their next adventure in the kitchen. Remove peaches from skewers; place several of the grilled peaches around the cheese. Serve immediately. You can grill the uncut side for 1 to 2 minutes if you wish. Grill peaches, turning often, until prosciutto gets a little crisp around the edges and the peaches begin to caramelize, about 6 minutes. to make to make our grilled … Grat minds think alike, right? Too much oil will cause the fire to flare up. Whether you bake them, sauté them or toss them in a salad, fresh peaches are a must when summer hits. You can test this out by slightly squeezing on the peach. Place a toothpick in each appetizer. I love everything about this. This recipe is topped with a balsamic reduction, a spoonful of burrata and crushed pumpkin seeds. | Wordpress VPS, Grilled Peaches, Basil and Honey Appetizer, , our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. Hey there, I’m Jessica! This Grilled Peaches, Basil and Honey Appetizer couldn’t be easier. All product reviews and opinions are my own. Jul 3, 2019 - This peach burrata crostini is the best summer appetizer!