She is angry and upset with him at first, believing him to be responsible for killing a bus full of people, however she eventually realizes that Landon is not at fault and it was in fact, the dragon. Hope had practiced her speech with Landon's hologram and eventually brings herself to reveal this to him. Both of the two have had long speeches planned speeches to say to each other when the relationship got tough. Later that night, Landon surprises Hope by getting his guitar and singing for her. The two enjoyed a steady relationship and were willing to do anything for one another. The Legacies season 3 premiere is poised to arrive on Thursday, January 21 — the wait is getting closer and closer to being over! Hope and Landon initially did not have much interaction as they barely knew each other. Upon her return from Malivore, she was upset to see that Landon had began a relationship with Josie Saltzman, however he still seems to have flashbacks of her whenever he comes back from the dead — something he mentioned to Hope in Since When Do You Speak Japanese?, however she deflects the question not wanting to reveal herself to Landon. She, along wit Rafael and Alaric, hunt down Landon, eventually finding him running from a dragon. So I had this entire speech that I practiced with your prismatic hologram. [3] He does not break off the relationship with Josie, however despite the problems and his newfound knowledge. The two grew closer and eventually fell in love with one another, much to the dismay off Rafael Waithe, Landon's best friend who also had feelings for Hope. The two were originally friends when Hope lived in New Orleans with her family, and the two interacted only briefly when Landon served her at the Mystic Grill. Seylah believes that Landon is safer without her, however, and when she tries to leave without him, Hope confronts her. Legacies Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Believe me, I wish I could, but maybe I can explain why I ran. I love the way you laugh, and your upside-down mouth. Another fan tweeted, "Landon is so freaking boring and everything on the show revolves around him. The football game marks the first moment in which Hope becomes an obstacle in the relationship between Josie and Landon. She becomes a bigger obstacle when she reveals to Landon who she is, and that the two were once in love. Later, Alaric and Hope manage to track Landon down, and the two reunite. He goes on a walk, but is kidnapped by Veronica Greasley who believes he can help Triad Industries find the third and final Malivore artifact. Landon and Hope, Baby?? I'm really sorry about all the secrets that I've kept, but I'm mostly sorry for keeping that one. In The Tale of Two Wolves, he delivers Hope and Elijah their order at Mystic Grill. Hope cries realizing that what she had with Landon is gone. Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn, Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted, https://legacies-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_and_Landon?oldid=425, Both of the two have had long speeches planned speeches to say to each other when the relationship got tough. Landon and Rafael take off shortly after the dragon is killed, with not so much as an apology letter left for Hope. While Hope and Alaric try and locate Landon, he talks with Seylah about Hope, and this is the first time that he refers to Hope as his girlfriend; he tells Seylah that Hope would kill him, however, if she knew he had called her that. During the Honor Council meeting, she votes Landon out on the terms that the school is no safe place for a human. I never had a real family and that's not meant to make you feel sorry for me. Hope walks him to the bus stop and tells him to find her aunt in New Orleans, and she will help him find his mother. [2] When Landon leaves to play football, Josie asks if they were just sharing another milkshake moment, but Hope shrugs off the comment. Lizzie rolls her eyes and looks at Josie and Hope. Landon leaves the school the following morning, with everyone under the guise that he has in fact, forgotten the past couple of days events. At that point Hope can really let loose. Upon her return from Malivore, she was upset to see that Landon had began a relationship with Josie Saltzman, however he still seems to have flashbacks of her whenever he comes back from the dead — something he mentioned to Hope in Since When Do You Speak Japanese?, however she deflects the question not wanting to reveal herself to Landon. [...] Can we start with the happy? Read our recap and weigh in. Eventually, Josie is left with no choice but to return everyone's memories of Hope. Leaving the Grill, Elijah takes Hope to the high school where the two watch Connor — the one giving Landon grief — and the rest of the jocks washing their car. This angers Hope, as she feels partially betrayed by Landon, who she trusted. Hope eventually sacrificed herself for Landon and her friends by jumping into Malivore, essentially erasing her from the world; including the feelings Landon had for her. Hope eventually goes in search of Landon despite Triad having taken over the Salvatore School. However, in The Tale of Two Wolves, Hope visits the Mystic Grill with her uncle Elijah, and Landon serves the two milkshakes. Thanks for watching!Please like and subscribe to my channel! He begins having visions of a girl but does not remember that the girl is Hope, or that he knows her in any way. We know we will only achieve this by working with others. Merry Christmas, I guess? The two talk and she tells him that she is in love with someone who doesn't even know she exists. This does not, however, fix the relationship and trust issues between the two. Landon doesn't know how to take the situation but has no choice but to believe Hope. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Landon takes this time to properly apologize to Hope for everything that he did, including breaking her trust. Josie asks Landon if he knows Hope, but he remarks that they simply shared a milkshake one time. The two meet again in This is the Part Where You Run, when Hope and Alaric rescue Rafael Waithe from his current family during his first transition into a werewolf. The two would not see each other for a short while, but eventually reunite in We're Being Punked, Pedro, however the reunion is short, and when the two see one another, Hope walks away, ignoring him much to his dismay. Nevertheless, she sneaks into the school when he is gone, only to witness Josie and Landon kissing in a moment of sadness. When Landon finds his mother, Seylah Chelon, and is held hostage by her, he sends Hope a distress signal through the bracelet she had given him. The reunion is sweet between the two, but short as Alaric has MG compel Landon to forget about Hope and the school. When he sees Hope, he is awkward around her and after she kisses Landon, he looks away out of jealousy. Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted, https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_and_Landon?oldid=2780721. During the Honor Council meeting, she votes Landon out on the terms that the school is no safe place for a human. [..] But that doesn't mean I regret a single second, because you are beautiful, and special, and perfect. General Information Hope and Elijah drink milkshakes at the Mystic Grill. This becomes more important when she helps him with a locator spell to track down Rafael, who is stuck in wolf-form as a result of the ring Hope had given him previously.[1]. Speaking to MEA Worldwide at the San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Russell gave us certain tidbits about what a joyride the script for season 2 has already been. In, The milkshake has always been a symbol of Landon and Hope since their initial meeting when Landon worked as a busboy at the Mystic Grill. Cause I love you, Landon Kirby. I have never been welcomed anywhere in my life, I'm always the extra. She finds him and is able to rescue him but not before Ryan Clarke throws the final artifact into Malivore, releasing him. Nevertheless, she sneaks into the school when he is gone, only to witness Josie and Landon kissing in a moment of sadness. The relationship developed further when Landon began attending the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted. Hope approaches him, and Landon asks again if she wants to dance, and she agrees. Maybe being a pheonix and a vampire interfere as … He calls off the relationship with Josie and confesses his love for Hope; the two kiss under the mistletoe. [6], As Hope struggles with being back at the Salvatore School, Landon is tasked with looking after a 500-year-old vampire named Sebastian, who wishes to remain at the Salvatore School. As of We're Gonna Need A Spotlight, Landon and Hope are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Handon Elijah asks why she declined his offer, and Hope tells him that she doesn't want to get too attached considering she will die soon. Unfortunately, Landon is able to resist the compulsion, leading to Landon’s imprisonment in the “werewolf transition space” beneath the school. Landon Kirby has no rights #legacies." The two would not see each other for a short while, but eventually reunite in We're Being Punked, Pedro, however the reunion is short, and when the two see one another, Hope walks away, ignoring him much to his dismay. Like I know they can’t just linger on that and that they need to move forward, but it feels like they just left it there, not fully resolved, particularly with Hope and Landon. Elijah asks why she declined his offer, and Hope tells him that she doesn't want to get too attached considering she will die soon. Caroline suggests they head back to the school when the bell rings, however Klaus tells her that she should have the next five minutes dancing while he watches her dance with a "townie". The day spent together is awkward, as Hope puts Landon through various tests of speed, strength and agility. The two do not interact much, but do end up kissing under the illusion of a starry night when Landon becomes claustrophobic. Keeping her identity a secret is hard for Hope and in This Year Will Be Different, she protects Landon from a cyclops. Hope sits with Elijah on the bench when he notices Landon approach and jokes that Landon didn't need to take an extra shift at all. Unbeknownst at first to the rest of the school, Landon has in fact stolen the supernatural knife from the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library before leaving. Hope and Landon found their way back to each after a few obstacles. [5] This puts Landon in a difficult position and he is constantly questioned by both Josie and Hope over who he will choose. Dating; Close Friends, This is the complex, romantic relationship between the tribrid, Hope Mikaelson and the phoenix, Landon Kirby. The problems between Landon and Josie eventually topple their relationship, and when Josie finds the song written by Landon for Hope, she calls off the two having sex and begins having reserved thoughts about their relationship. Later, Alaric and Hope manage to track Landon down, and the two reunite. Nickname(s) Hope and Landon Later on, when Josie returns everyones memories, the relationship between Hope and Landon again becomes complicated. You are literally the best person who has ever had the poor judgment to hang out with me. Landon eventually realizes that he was wrong to assume he was in love with Josie, but has actually been in love with Hope all along, even when he could not remember it. Your school's secret is safe with me.With regret,Landon. Unfortunately, Landon is able to resist the compulsion, leading to Landon's imprisonment in the "werewolf transition space" beneath the school. For one, Josie's dark side began to take over as she forced her twin sister, Lizzie Saltzman (Jenny Boyd), to bring the Gemini curse to fruition earlier so that dark Josie could be an all-powerful witch. Please do not remove or rearrange any information that could prove useful to the re-construction of the article. Unbeknownst at first to the rest of the school, Landon has in fact stolen the supernatural knife from the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library before leaving. She finds him and is able to rescue him but not before Ryan Clarke throws the final artifact into Malivore, releasing him. Hope approaches him, and Landon asks again if she wants to dance, and she agrees. Hope eventually decides not to pursue Landon any more, allowing him to be happy in his relationship with Josie.[4]. Started Dating So put Landon’s boring ass on the back burner & #MakeKalebHeadBoy #Legacies." Hope and Landon initially did not have much interaction as they barely knew each other. In a quick clip, Raphael tells the Necromancer to put Landon’s spirit inside of his body. She explains that if he presses the bracelet, she will be alerted that he is in danger and needs her help. So I know I'm getting ahead of myself and all (I mean they're not even together) but what would happen if Landon and Hope had a baby (In general meaning if a tribrid and a half human, half pheniox had a child). The two seem to be having fun as Klaus and Caroline watch from afar. Landon awakens and is unaware of what he is doing at Triad, having forgotten Hope due to her sacrifice. While Klaus could be vicious and protective when it came to his daughter, he liked seeing Hope laugh and enjoy her time as a teenager. Landon later told Hope how useless he felt and didn't want to be useless anymore, and asked Hope to train him in combat. This story is about Landon and Hope in the future they moved in together and graduated from the Salvatore school I don't own any of the characters all belong to the originals and legacies #epiclove #hope #hopeandlandon #landon #mikaelson. He begins having visions of a girl but does not remember that the girl is Hope, or that he knows her in any way. Hope & Kaleb leading duo would be killer. Seylah leaves anyway, and Hope breaks the news to Landon. Landon is sad when he has to leave the school, but perhaps knows it is for the best. Hope eventually decides not to pursue Landon any more, allowing him to be happy in his relationship with Josie.[4]. He brings Hope a "Peanut Butter Blast" with whip-cream on the bottom and remarks that it's how she likes it. Lizzie says frowning. Through our partnerships with national governments, civil society organisations, international agencies, corporate donors and committed individuals, we are helping to build a global movement that will eliminate orphanages in our lifetime. The meeting is brief, but Landon asks if Hope would like to go to the Town Square with him that night, however she declines, citing that she has something to do that night. The two are forced to be together when Alaric assigns Hope to determine whether Landon has supernatural lineage in Malivore. She explains that if he presses the bracelet, she will be alerted that he is in danger and needs her help. She is angry and upset with him at first, believing him to be responsible for killing a bus full of people, however she eventually realizes that Landon is not at fault and it was in fact, the dragon. The two talk and she tells him that she is in love with someone who doesn't even know she exists. Cause I love you, Landon Kirby. Landon returns to the school the following day with no recollection of his mother or the previous day's events, given Seylah had been consumed by Malivore. Hope sits with Elijah on the bench when he notices Landon approach and jokes that Landon didn't need to take an extra shift at all. [3] He does not break off the relationship with Josie, however despite the problems and his newfound knowledge. Simulandon causes problems for Landon, as he confesses his love for Hope, revealing that whilst the real Landon is afraid to admit how he feels, he is not. Eventually, she tells him that she loves him and he decides that he too loves her. All of the tests — including on his blood — come back negative. Hope doesn't see the point, but after Elijah explains, Hope suggests that he compel them to forget what she is about to do. The meeting is brief, but Landon asks if Hope would like to go to the Town Square with him that night, however she declines, citing that she has something to do that night. Landon eventually finds out that Hope had lied to him about finding his mother, and their memories being erased. Over the rest of the summer, Landon and Josie grow closer and begin spending more time together. Landon doesn't know how to take the situation but has no choice but to believe Hope. However, in The Tale of Two Wolves, Hope visits the Mystic Grill with her uncle Elijah, and Landon serves the two milkshakes. With this, he presses the bracelet and the two kiss before he boards the bus. Landon eventually realizes that he was wrong to assume he was in love with Josie, but has actually been in love with Hope all along, even when he could not remember it. The two were originally friends when Hope lived in New Orleans with her family, and the two interacted only briefly when Landon served her at the Mystic Grill. He is furious at Hope and drives a wedge between them despite Hope's continued apologies. Hope and Landon do not see each other for at least two years after they dance together in the Town Square. Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) is Landon's foster brother, giving us vibes of the original and certainly most famous love triangle of this universe — Stefan, Elena, and Damon. This time, she is the one apologizing to Landon for voting him out of the school, but gives him a bracelet as a parting gift. But I know the only thing you want from me is the truth. If I caused trouble, I was out. Before Hope and Elijah leave, he sees that Connor and his friends are a few dollars short and is mocked about his lousy service.Later, he arrives at the town square where the band is playing and a few couples are dancing. Hope walks him to the bus stop and tells him to find her aunt in New Orleans, and she will help him find his mother. However, in The Tale of Two Wolves, Hope visits the Mystic Grill with her uncle Elijah, and Landon serves the two milkshakes. With preparations for Miss Mystic Falls coming up at the Salvatore School, Hope is keen to solve the differences between the two but is ultimately unable to and Landon leaves her alone at the dance. Dating, Boyfriend and Girlfriend; Close Friends, Strong Bond; They are in love with each other, Landon originally forgot about Hope but still fell for her again after his memories returned, They view each other as their epic love. First Met This worries Hope, who teams up with Alaric to find Landon. Landon eventually goes with Kaleb and MG to find and talk with MG's mother, however is accidentally killed by MG in a fit of rage.. Hope is bereft and upset as she stares at his dead body, but is surprised when he returns from the dead moments later; she is further surprised when Alaric reveals that Landon is a phoenix. The mouth they didn't want to feed. And the truth is..I love you. After Landon is attacked by Jed, Hope believes that Landon is no longer safe at the school, despite initially wanting him to stay. The two grew closer and eventually fell in love with one another, much to the dismay off Rafael Waithe, Landon's best friend who also had feelings for Hope. I can't explain why I took that knife. With preparations for Miss Mystic Falls coming up at the Salvatore School, Hope is keen to solve the differences between the two but is ultimately unable to and Landon leaves her alone at the dance. So I had this entire speech that I practiced with your prismatic hologram. The way your face looks when you watch movies. He is furious at Hope and drives a wedge between them despite Hope's continued apologies. With this, he wishes her well and hands her his smoothie — which he does not know is her favorite flavor — and leaves her in the town square to rectify things with Josie. She uses her magic to freeze the windows on Connor's car and then shatters it, shocking and upsetting him. He talks to Hope briefly and goes back to work after having multiple objects thrown at him by Connor. The two are forced to be together when Alaric assigns Hope to determine whether Landon has supernatural lineage in Malivore. The Vampire Diaries Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. This angers Hope, as she feels partially betrayed by Landon, who she trusted. (Watch until Hope asks where the knife is after she throws Landon) "Huh..that wasnt't as entertaining as I thought I'd be." In, Hope votes against Landon remaining at the, Hope and Landon are the first characters who met in. He calls off the relationship with Josie and confesses his love for Hope; the two kiss under the mistletoe. If you would like to suggest changes, please do so in the comment section and/or the message wall of the editor. Later that night, Klaus takes Hope to the Town Square and tells her to forget about everything plaguing her mind. In just one month, you’ll have a chance to see what’s next for some of these characters. Hope and Landon initially did not have much interaction as they barely knew each other. Hope eventually sacrificed herself for Landon and her friends by jumping into Malivore, essentially erasing her from the world; including the feelings Landon had for her. The meeting is brief, but Landon asks if Hope would like to go to the Town Square with hi… Landon was one of the first guys who Hope liked. Hope and Landon - Epic love Fanfiction. Landon met Hope when Hope was a character in The Originals when Klaus, her dad, was still alive. The football game marks the first moment in which Hope becomes an obstacle in the relationship between Josie and Landon. Landon awakens and is unaware of what he is doing at Triad, having forgotten Hope due to her sacrifice. c. February 2026 (The Tale of Two Wolves) That needs to stop. But I know the only thing you want from me is the truth. Legacies is officially on hiatus until summer at the earliest, and that means we won't get answers about Hope and Landon's fates for a while. [6], "Hey, Jo. March 10, 2028 (Maybe I Should Start From The End) She doesn't tell him the speech, but cuts to the chase and tells him that she loves him in, Fearing that she couldn't bring herself to tell Landon in person how she actually felt, Hope borrows a prism from Emma Tig that allows the user to speak to their subconscious. 'Legacies' season 2 will have 'heartbreaking' love triangle for Hope and Landon, teases Danielle Rose Russell. Keeping her identity a secret is hard for Hope and in This Year Will Be Different, she protects Landon from a cyclops. Unfortunately, Hope and Landon remain sleeping. Is season three of Legacies actually happening? Whilst at the annual charity football game, the two meet again and begin talking. #Legacies #tvshow Give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe!! Hope Mikaelson had a beautiful arc through Legacies Season 1, slowly tearing down her walls of anger and sarcasm, and finding both true love with Landon … Hope and Landon do not see each other for at least two years after they dance together in the Town Square. He breaks off his relationship with Josie in This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent and he and Hope begin dating again after he tells her he loves her. In order to harness these visions, he repeatedly drowns himself in the lake behind the Salvatore School; Josie eventually confronts him believing him to be suicidal, however, he explains the visions. The reunion is sweet between the two, but short as Alaric has MG compel Landon to forget about Hope and the school. Kaleb is funny, interesting, & needs a bigger role in the show. In order to harness these visions, he repeatedly drowns himself in the lake behind the Salvatore School; Josie eventually confronts him believing him to be suicidal, however, he explains the visions. He brings Hope a "Peanut Butter Blast" with whip-cream on the bottom and remarks that it's how she likes it. I'm really sorry about all the secrets that I've kept, but I'm mostly sorry for keeping that one. Josie asks Landon if he knows Hope, but he remarks that they simply shared a milkshake one time. Later that night, Klaus takes Hope to the Town Square and tells her to forget about everything plaguing her mind. While Hope and Alaric try and locate Landon, he talks with Seylah about Hope, and this is the first time that he refers to Hope as his girlfriend; he tells Seylah that Hope would kill him, however, if she knew he had called her that. With this, he presses the bracelet and the two kiss before he boards the bus. In his nightmare orchestrated by the Night Hag, Hope appears again, and the Night Hag reveals that Rafael wants to be with Hope, and says that that makes him the biggest monster of all as he knows about Landon's feelings for Hope. Hope and Landon are reunited (sort of) in 'Legacies' Season 2 Episode 2. Caroline suggests they head back to the school when the bell rings, however Klaus tells her that she should have the next five minutes dancing while he watches her dance with a "townie". You do what you have to do to survive. In this exclusive sneak peek clip see Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) and Kaylee (Josie Saltzman) react to seeing Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) arrive … The two enjoyed a steady relationship and were willing to do anything for one another. The relationship developed further when Landon began attending the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted. The problems between Landon and Josie eventually topple their relationship, and when Josie finds the song written by Landon for Hope, she calls off the two having sex and begins having reserved thoughts about their relationship. Leaving the Grill, Elijah takes Hope to the high school where the two watch Connor — the one giving Landon grief — and the rest of the jocks washing their car. Hope doesn't see the point, but after Elijah explains, Hope suggests that he compel them to forget what she is about to do. She uses her magic to freeze the windows on Connor's car and then shatters it, shocking and upsetting him. Hope struggles with the decision of telling Landon, but ultimately decides that it is better if he doesn't know. Both Landon and MG want to be heroes and I can see them with some of the other members of the super squad trying to take on Dark Josie and winding up seriously hurt or even permanently killed. Whilst at the annual charity football game, the two meet again and begin talking. When another monster comes for Landon, the Salvatore School Group have no choice but to duplicate Landon's subconsciousness using Emma Tig's prism; they dub the duplicate "Simulandon". When you grow up like that, you learn to protect yourself.