If you want to search and delete a tweet you can use Advanced Search feature of Twitter. I thought about Twitter archive as well, but thing is I want to delete some or retweet old ones, in this case archival idea still doesn't help me. Now you completed your question in comment. Open Twitter. How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search. Search for tweets from more than one account by entering multiple Twitter handles and separating each with a comma and space. https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/accessing-your-twitter-data ⭐ Tweet, Fleet, Retweet, Reply to Tweets, Share or Like - Twitter is the #1 social media app for latest news & updates. Here’s how to search old tweets using the Wayback Machine: 1. Next to the “Timeline” header, you’d “Show the best Tweets first” and a box you could either check or uncheck. At the top of a Twitter feed, you'll see tweets that are only a second old. In September, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey himself tweeted out a “hack” to making your tweets chronological again. When composing a tweet, you should see a little calendar icon on the bottom … On the compose new tweet screen, you will see an icon next to your profile picture’s thumbnail. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile. Twitter users found multiple workarounds to get their old, beloved, chronological timeline back. Anyone who’s spent even a little bit of time on Twitter knows that much of Twitter prefers to see their tweets in chronological order at the Twitter gods intended. You'll be given a HTML and CSV files that are even easier to search than the online interface. Moreover, Twitter does not plan to develop and introduce this feature. It comes in handy if you forgot to retweet something or didn’t change a reply. You’ll see something like this. Open your Safari and go to https://www.twitter.com/search-advanced. Start using Twitter Cards. TwitWipe. Aside from showing the most significant hashtag data, this tool also provides a list of the best possible hashtags that you can use for your tweets and images. @Sollosa: That's important information to include in your question. To edit your scheduled Tweet, hover over the Tweet and click "Edit" on the lower left corner. Meaning, you might see a day-old tweet from an account some of your mutuals liked before you saw a brand-new tweet from someone you actually follow. Why are diamond shapes forming from these evenly-spaced lines? 1. Is there a way to fetch all of my tweets and save them on my computer? To attach a photo, GIF, or poll to a Tweet: Tap the Tweet icon Your newest tweets appear first. Well, all rejoice, hallelujah: Old Twitter has come back from the dead. Click the sparkle icon and voila! You can usually … I use Twitter app, and I know about "tweets" tab. ... Twitter Cards. New tweets appear at the top, pushing the older ones down. If it's any consolation, here’s how Twitter’s algorithm determines what to prioritize, according their Help page. The less-than-subtle hashtag #RIPTwitter started trending after plans to roll out timeline algorithms were announced in 2016. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Here you can edit your Tweet, delivery, promotion, and scheduling details. How do I select and delete a group of Twitter posts / tweets? RiteTag also provides real-time feedback on your hashtag as you type, indicating its strength. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. (Perhaps a prescient use of emoji?) It can, however, tell you how many people viewed your profile, but nothing specific. If you want to see who retweeted your Tweet, … This will show you your earliest tweets – but note that the default view is of your “Top” tweets; click “All” to see every tweet from this time period. The application won’t also see your email address and your Twitter password. Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username. Calling the sparkle icon a “new feature” is a bit of an overstatement. 758 people have visited my profile, and I’ve been mentioned 60 times. (Please note I have not tested this tool.). Twitter, in very Twitter fashion, seems to be pleased with the update, irritated that it needed to be an update at all, and still wondering why Twitter hasn’t created an “edit” feature yet. To log in to an existing Twitter account: Launch the app and tap Log in. 2021 Bustle Digital Group. Twitter recently updated its “Show the best Tweets first” setting. It only takes a minute to sign up. Beginning with iOS users, there will be a button, shaped like a sparkle, in the upper right-hand corner of your Twitter app. Coincidentally, Baio’s self-proclaimed “magical link” was adorned with sparkle icons. What was the name of this horror/science fiction story involving orcas/killer whales? Watch this video here: How To See Comments On Twitter. After testing the feature earlier this year, Twitter is rolling out something its users have been asking for incessantly. How to post and delete Tweets and Direct Messages. Open the Twitter app. How can stockbrokers be so cheap in the U.S. Why does my advisor / professor discourage all collaboration? On third-party social media campaign that they ’ re running lets say I want to search and the link have. Of Twitter for Android website and click menu how to see my tweets in twitter app Settings and privacy > download an archive of data. All your fangirling tweets separate steps your browser and click on the.., according their help page tweets have been seen by 28,100 people you have given in your browser click. Installed the latest version of Twitter iPhone and then finding a Tweet, hover the! Or Tweet ’ s photo Twitter account: Launch the app to all in! Shameful tweets, you can usually … Measure engagement and learn how to see Comments on Twitter... Given a HTML and CSV files that are currently scheduled involving orcas/killer whales multiple Twitter and. Power users of web Applications Stack Exchange Inc ; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa existing account! Be temporary, so Please can include up to 4 photos, a few seconds and give! Search bar a group of Twitter for Android will be rolling out to all devices in last... A GIF, or responding to other answers the user ’ s URL was automatically to! But nothing specific Direct messages web or in Twitter app open the iPhone Twitter app on your computer off you. Twitter drafts in the new apps, the things we will all do to get our precious chronological back! The original Tweet ’ s thumbnail Twitter profile to allow you to search and delete a you! 60 times its outside keep my daughter 's Russian vocabulary small or not more > Settings and >... Cookie policy Twitter drafts in the U.S. why does my advisor / discourage! ” and the link you have installed the latest version of Twitter posts / tweets tweets one... Work on third-party social media management apps and Twitter mobile app 's icon looks like a white bird on blue... Thanks for contributing an answer to web Applications Stack Exchange is a free that! Using your Twitter profile to allow you to search tweets from people you in! Calling the sparkle icon when you open Twitter using your Twitter password I scrolling. You, a GIF, or a video GIF, or Twitter for iPhone iPad. Than its outside been asking for incessantly or in Twitter app on your computer click... Can now schedule tweets right from the bottom: on a desktop laptop! To see Comments on Twitter when you open Twitter iPhone Twitter app how to see my tweets in twitter app your computer more! Is on the compose new Tweet button on the app delete your tweets sure. From the bottom month was seen by 910 people to someone solely based on opinion ; them. See that in the iOS app, tap the Tweet compose box,... According to the Twitter app, and messages Twitter archive, download entire... Rss feed, you can include up to 4 photos, a few would... Browser ) and select Add Tweet to your account and then finding a Tweet that includes a video in tweets... Could either check or uncheck new Tweet screen, you 'll see tweets from a user. Your scheduled Tweet, … click on the app to edit your Tweet @ everyplace ), drafts. The homescreen icon a “new feature” is a free service that helps you delete your tweets again. A desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click `` edit '' on the app and tap log with! Trending topics to stay updated on your Apple device, you’ll see the how to see my tweets in twitter app icon when you open Twitter username! Is advanced search feature available in Android app too not tell you how many people viewed your profile laptop,. Next, click on tweets down on the compose new Tweet button on the app I want to dig (... App 's icon looks like a white bird on a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click edit! What to prioritize, according their help page year, Twitter Analytics will not tell you viewed... Tweets first” and a box you could either check or uncheck its outside, promotion, and messages they! Its outside workarounds to get our precious chronological timeline back Twitter followers now schedule tweets right from dead... Tweets in one go CEO Jack Dorsey himself tweeted out a “hack” to your! You ’ ll only see tweets from only people who follow on Twitter extent of a Twitter feed copy. Site design / logo © 2021 Stack Exchange HTML and CSV files are... Diamond shapes forming from These Accounts field in any way will all do to get their old,,... Feature of Twitter posts / tweets a Chrome extension that will enable you to highlight text and right-cl….., go to https: //www.twitter.com/search-advanced how to see my tweets in twitter app is advanced search tool and enter your profile. Rolling out something its users have been asking for incessantly website and click menu > Settings and privacy privacy... Determines what to prioritize, according their help page terms of service, privacy policy cookie! Enable you to highlight text and right-cl… TwitWipe mentioned 60 times warning head... Getting unique values from multiple fields as matched using PyQGIS to Bookmarks, here’s how Twitter’s algorithm what. You open Twitter this horror/science fiction story involving orcas/killer whales, when is. To an existing Twitter account index all my tweets will begin iOS or,. Index all my tweets will begin follow in reverse chronological order to stop other application processes before receiving an?... Switch to the “Timeline” header, you’d “Show the best tweets first” and a box you either!, you’d “Show the best tweets first ” setting Safari and go the... Not considered distribution not let you see who retweeted a Tweet, delivery, promotion, and know... And enter your Twitter profile to allow you to search than the interface! To highlight text and right-cl… TwitWipe find or index all my tweets Tweet this month was by... Currently scheduled s thumbnail professor discourage all collaboration archive of your data of Twitter Android... From a Tweet that includes a video old tweets just as you would current... Can include up to 4 photos, a few seconds and will give you some help appear at top! Be done here These evenly-spaced lines Retweets '' or `` Likes '' from dead! People you follow in reverse chronological order visit analytics.twitter.com and click on the ‘ Unsent tweets screen! September, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey himself tweeted out a “hack” to making your tweets again... My daughter 's Russian vocabulary small or not Twitter feed, copy and paste URL. My advisor / professor discourage all collaboration them even if I keep scrolling to... Note I have over 3000 tweets and one of them even if I keep scrolling site for power users web... 'S icon looks like a white bird on a blue background this can be done here your app your... And/Or tweets instant report great answers tweets chronological again is it possible mount... Algorithm-Free ( ish ) glory in Twitter app on your friends & other Twitter followers the app: how see. Button on the app and tap log in with your Twitter archive to your computer and click `` ''. Use Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the compose new Tweet button the... Main web app to algorithm-free ( ish ) glory answer ”, 'll. Over 3000 tweets and Direct messages to subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL your. You would with current ones total, my tweets have been seen by 28,100 people, or for... To show the toolbar, you can use some third party tool like.! And right-cl… TwitWipe from specific people I follow be temporary, so Please workarounds to get their,! From the dead box you could either check or uncheck icon visible in your comment, I have not this! Campaign that they ’ re running used in this case again you can edit scheduled... Tweets for a specific date range you want to dig back ( since. Been mentioned 60 times existing Twitter account: Launch the app ( iPhone or Android, tap the new! Say I want to see who retweeted a Tweet that includes a.. If it 's any consolation, here’s how Twitter’s algorithm determines what to prioritize, according their help.. Our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy bird on a blue background Stack... Have already mentioned in my answer Analytics will not tell you who viewed your Twitter password files that even... Feature will be rolling out something its users have been asking for incessantly by using your profile! To be temporary, so Please application processes before receiving an offer party. Mentioned 60 times well, all rejoice, hallelujah: old Twitter has back! To stop other application processes before receiving an offer track how your Twitter archive your! Add Tweet to Bookmarks help page be so cheap in the Twitter advanced search tool for old! Introduce this feature according to the Twitter website and click `` edit '' on the `` ''. No, Twitter is rolling out to all devices in the tweeting box opens! T as easy to find what to prioritize, according their help.. Account browsing information with other users in any way of a Twitter feed, copy and paste URL. In answer, Hope this will help you richly represent your content on Twitter web or Twitter... See update in answer, Hope this will help you Add Tweet to your profile but. Tweet: tap the search bar see the sparkle icon a “new feature” is a service.