3. In the music industry it is an important key, as it accounts to placing songs on billboard music charts, highest YouTube views, likes, comments within the first 24 hours, topping various music service charts like Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music. You can't just stream EXO's Monster because Youtube might consider your view as … Real-time analytics. A lot of people have started listening, relating and enjoying their music, and BTS’ fanbase known as ARMY always exhibit extraordinary performance by streaming to support the band. So let's work hard for their wish!! If you don't clear the history, no matter how many times you've streamed, it still counted as ONE VIEW!! A fan posted, “hyung line participated in the lyrics for leftover and youth and seoho also took part in composing leftover. Here are some tips and essential points summarised by Chinese Army fandom and Korean Army fandom. The views will start increasing again once YouTube filters through the spam. I added ‘ve’ because i… * DO NOT refresh your music video page straight after you finished one viewing and watch it again, cuz it only counts as ONE VIEW. 2. BTS and ARMY are undoubtedly the biggest rapport of the century, and ARMYs are surely proud of their hard work into creating streaming records. It is really hard to make one efficient viewing. Stream SHINee’s Music Video on the official SMTOWN YouTube Channel ; Stream in 720p or above; Like, comment on, and share the video! Let it stream from the beginning until the very end. 6 min read. DO NOT spam the comments. Just make sure to not mute youtube though. Ahead of the physical album release, SM Entertainment also featured a new photobook series, an interview book, a memory box, a photo card set, a selfie sticker set, a mini brochure, and a messenger leaflet. Take care of your health and most importantly enjoy the new album. Do not mute, use earphones/aux cables if needed. They usually come with some restrictions. Because the boys always understand us. Wonder Woman sequel gets a festival release date : theatre or TV. Do not spam comments with unnecessary things, do not loop, forward or skip. How to live stream? Turn shuffle off. Feel free to shared my thoughts and spread it out to more Armys if you can. YG's Trick to increase VIEWS for BLACKPINK's MVs in Youtube! * Always make sure the YouTube page volume is over 50%, also your own device is not in silent mode, otherwise it doesn't even count as ONE VIEW on this video. Keep in mind that if a mass streaming does occur, and views start to increase at an exponential rate, YouTube will freeze the views. At the very beginning, I didn't know how to stream.So, I searched about it a lot and learnt how to stream MV on youtube.. Lol, I searched around 7hours, so I am pretty sure you won't get a wrong info here. It’s what you’ll be referred to and what you’ll tell people when they ask about your channel, so pick something you really like. After clearing the history, open the YouTube tab and search Blood Sweat Tears MV again and then you can watch it. Blinks worldwide were finally put at ease when a 30-second trailer cleared all the tense air: BLACKPINK is to host a YouTube live stream concert titled “THE SHOW” on Sunday, the 27th of December, 2020 at 2 P.M KST. It has a significant impact on those Korean music awards. Streaming can be challenging, but nothing’s impossible because we are all in this together. Stream on A MAXIMUM OF TWO DEVICES connected to the same wi-fi source as YouTube also track the IP addresses to verify streams. Guys, I know it's really tiring and boring to repeat this kind of stuff again and again.. but this is all for BTS! Watch the whole video. Streaming is a method of watching/listening to video/audio content without downloading. To know more about YT streaming check BTS Tutorials: https://sites.google.com/view/btstutorials/ytguidefaq?authuser=0, istxbts on Instagram is a reliable source to check on the streaming status, and plans. The band announced that they will be teaming up with YouTube Music for the big live stream concert, set to take place on December 26 and December 27. You can't stream youtube in the background on your phone, and they must've invested alot in their algorithm #7 justscrolling , Dec 16, 2020 whatev and supertiffany like this. The easiest way to support our boys if we can’t stream is just to add the hashtags #인피니트 #LastRomeo to our tweets. Streaming is as important as us enjoying their music, and it’s okay if you got plans, work, do not over strain yourself, stream whenever possible. 3. BTS's first performance stage is tomorrow's MCD comeback stage (followed by a few more other music TV shows) and all we can do is to stream their music videos on YouTube in order to win the champion in those TV show. Share this with your friends. Pre-buzz. It’ll soon be updated. * Make sure the video's quality is over 480p, otherwise is doesn't count as ONE EFFICIENT VIEWING. The big boss is entering the final few weeks and last week we had... Cook with Comali is one show which has in splits all the time. Kpop; The Reasons Why YouTube Keeps Deleting Views From BTS MVs Despite Fans’ Best Efforts To Stream Correctly. They will be deleted. The YouTube Commercial Music Policies section contains many current and popular songs that users have shown an interest in using. As you can see streaming is complicated and in some cases not accessible to international fans. Oneus fans are beyond thrilled at the K-pop group’s new album releasing in January. Watch the full video without pausing and above 50% volume (this actually matters, so plug in headphones if you cannot listen to it loudly.) By. As their new self composed album BE is only one day away, ARMY are gearing up to break records. Similarly this applies to Apple Music too, but make sure to delete the itunes version, if purchased. Required fields are marked *. Clear your cookies. ‘THE SHOW’ TRAILER. Unfortunately, most Armys don't really know how to make efficient viewings and usually they streamed a lot however the total views didn't go up. Popular K-pop girl group ITZY is coming back with a brand new English version of their latest album ‘Not Shy’ on January 22. Your email address will not be published. Pledis Entertainment has announced that a virtual concert will be taking place on January 23 and tickets for the event will go live from January 7 DO NOT pause, skip, or touch the music video in any way. YouTube total views takes a great part in calculating Korean groups final result on the end of the year music awards and we really need to make sure every viewing is efficient and can be recognised by YouTube system. I like to stream EXO MV's. * DO NOT put this video is playlists or repeat it straight after one viewing, cuz it still counted as ONE VIEW. Pinterest. :black_medium_small_square: Log in to like and comment but make sure to LOG OUT while streaming. Also do this instead of refreshing the tab or clicking the replay button. The... One of the main success stories of Cook With Comali is VJ Manimegalai. Configure encoders for live stream at least 2 hours in advance. Type 'bts xxx mv' or other keywords each time in order to find the video, instead of clicking from the recommended list at the side. Ppl are saying you need to have 50% of the volume up which is completely bullshit. ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ it's comeback season and we must do our best! So I think it would be good to point it out in this community and hopefully everyone can contribute to the total views of their music videos. 4. Make sure the resolution is at least 480P, do not mute or reduce volume less than 50%. To avoid getting the views "frozen or … General Spotify guide: Do not loop, use focused streaming playlists, and switch in-between different playlists once you are done listening to one. Make sure you DO NOT simply click ‘replay’ or refresh the page or the views will be considered spam. Open me! Watch at least 2 videos before you watch the one you want to stream 5. ; Start encoders at least 15 minutes before the event is scheduled to start. 1 year ago. V said that they really wish they can get a Daesung at the end of the year and they deserve it. If you’ve watched the video before you’re gonna have to go into your history and clear your cookies. Hey guys, I'm a Chinese Army and I'm currently helping out with streaming YouTube music videos. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Facebook. Watch other random BTS videos and also other artists before coming back to the same one. Their last single, Dynamite broke records, won countless number of awards, and one can say their popularity in the Indian subcontinent has increased cosmically. Hi, I am from Bangladesh and it's very rare to find kpop fans here. I came up with my username ‘seokve’ because ‘seok’ is used in a lot of my favorite idols’ names, like Seokjin, Hoseok, Minseok, Seokmin, etc. comment diffuser sur youtube kpop. The Monstercat Music Player provides a seamless way to stream thousands of electronic songs and a license to safely use them in your independent creative content. ; Test encoder failover. ADDITION: If you want to stream more, you can repeat the whole process but this time stream other EXO MVs. Read on to find out. Therefore if you have a laptop and a tablet connected to the same wi-fi, you can stream without having issues. Tamil Nadu ARMY, we’ve done amazing so far, let’s do even better this time. Right now, we are at a point where only BTS can break BTS’ records. Here’s all you need to know about the album. Twitter. Armys, we need to work harder on streaming Blood Sweat Tears music video for BTS!! Réponse 1: Voici ce que je sais: Connectez-vous à votre propre compte pour éviter de vous tromper avec un robot. For example, if you notice a decline in live chat messages, you can ask your viewers a question or move to the next topic. It will prove that u are interested in … Do not clear history. Stop the primary encoder (or unplug its ethernet cable) and make sure the player rolls over to the backup encoder. Seventeen 'IN-COMPLETE': Date, time, how to live stream, tickets and all you need to know about K-pop group's virtual concert. Once you finish this, you’ll be a lot more motivated and excited to start posting. * DO NOT skip the ads or fast forward or skip parts, watch the WHOLE VIDEO please! Don’t worry if the views are frozen, it’s completely normal as YouTube freezes or slows down view count to verify if the views are real. The live stream dashboard allows you to keep an eye on how viewers are responding during your live stream so you can quickly make adjustments. Armys, we need to work harder on streaming Blood Sweat Tears music video for BTS!! You can look at your metrics during and after your live stream. *THEY NEVER LET US DOWN, THEN WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM DOWN!*. It seems to all boil down to the fact that Kpop idol fandoms are often seen as cheaters and manipulators, ... whatever record and how to stream without view being deleted on Youtube… This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. For Suga, for BTS, for ARMY, let’s break records and make sure that Grammy comes to BTS. 1. Now premiums usually have more value than normal accounts, upgrading your YouTube, Spotify and other apps to premium could greatly help, please make use of the 1 month free premium trials if you haven’t used it yet. And as for armys who can easily access to YouTube(YouTube is blocked is china and fans need to use a special app to access to it, it's very hard), the only thing we can do is to contribute as much as we can to the viewings of their music videos. How to live stream ‘Devil’ will be released worldwide on all the major music platforms including YouTube, Apple Music, Melon and more. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Streaming is a well planned process, ARMYs work on producing established guidelines, setting proper comeback goals and putting in phenomenal efforts into it. Ah, the thought itself gives me chills. * After each viewing, please please please CLEAR YOUR WATCHING HISTORY!! The list also includes songs that you are not allowed to use. Let’s get it. Let BE reach, heal and provide support to everybody in need. The username is really important. The restriction may be that the song is blocked in certain countries or that the owner may place ads on your video to monetize the use of the music. Welcome to K-POP STREAM ONLINE Official Youtube Channel.Manager: France Laz & https://twitter.com/HYSim23Uploader: https://twitter.com/HYSim23 YG PALM STAGE – 2020 #BLACKPINK: THE SHOW 2020.12.27 2PM (KST) On YouTube There are a lot of Chinese and Korean Army donate money and spending time on streaming their music videos all because they love BTS and want to support them. Mokkaengineer's refurbished version of keeping you in track of events of the day after successfully continuing to serve you news through memes. The first step is to set up the channel. It’s really good advice but YT will delete views anyways if they don’t buy ads. Streaming only counts on the daily charts once a day per ID, for real time charts it counts once an hour. However, to take an extra precautionary measure, you should not play the video at the same time on both devices. General YouTube Guide: Search for the mv and play it. Do not watch the Music Video on other channels – watching the MV on a different YouTube channel will result in you wasting your time and effort on the wrong things. In the music industry it is an important key, as it accounts to placing songs on billboard music charts, highest YouTube views, likes, comments within the first 24 hours, topping various music service charts like Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music. Keep streaming even when the views are freezed. https://www.instagram.com/istxbts/?hl=en. But if you are unaware of what streaming is, or do not have a clear idea about how everything works, we’ve given you the necessary information. This also generates revenue for the artists, and allows new listeners to discover the artist. Otherwise, it doesn't even count as ONE VIEW. BTS are a seven member Kpop band from Seoul, and they need no introduction because we all know how they are taking over the world by storm. If you’ve been a kpop fan for a while, there is probably a group that has a special place in your Copyright © and Managed by Mokkaengineer Pvt Ltd. Your email address will not be published. Watch and stream the MV on your Kpop … I’ve always believed that if only everybody in the world got to know BTS, the world would no longer be the terrible place it is, we’ll start living in love. Over the past 24 hours, ARMYs have been doing their best to get a response from YouTube regarding the deleted views from “ON” MV to no avail. ‘Renaissance’ will be released on all major music platforms including Apple iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, YouTube, and more. So these are the MOST CORRECT RULES of streaming the videos on Youtube: 1) Watch the video FROM THE FIRST UNTIL THE LAST SECOND! Posted by Shiv_love_kpop 42 pts Sunday, December 16, 2018 . These are the comeback goals. P.S: Personally the concept of streaming blew my mind, imagine the number of people at that very moment, who are watching, and working hard just like you for one motive. You can prevent this by having a playlist … Use multiple devices, eg tablet/phone/laptop/pc Open 1 normal tab for Youtube (not incognito). plz telll me how to stream a song correctly, hi guys could you plz clarify whether to clear watch history or not, Hi guys i really appreciate you for this article i am trying my maximum to spread it ever where please you guys also spread it every where whatsapp groups vlive instogram twitter facebook where ever, This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. https://sites.google.com/view/btstutorials/ytguidefaq?authuser=0, Lokesh Kanagaraj to re-unite with Vijay after Thalapathy 65, Happy Birthday Vijay Sethupathi : 10 interesting facts about our Makkal Selvan, Cook with Comali Ashwin’s inspirational journey, Happy Birthday Nayanthara : The rise of a Lady Superstar. Before clicking Start Streaming, check the preview in Live Control Room. WhatsApp . But YouTube will not count a watch from a user who leaves spam comments on videos. We’ve had setbacks, YT has deleted hard earned views, streams may crash. Hey guys, I'm a Chinese Army and I'm currently helping out with streaming YouTube music videos. :black_medium_small_square: Volume does NOT affect the views. This is inevitable, so remember to be patient and keep streaming! Streaming is a method of watching/listening to video/audio content without downloading. NOT ONLY the first 10, 30 seconds or half of it, but THE WHOLE VIDEO! USER CONTENT. Kevin Miller - February 29, 2020 4:54 pm.